PDA

View Full Version : "Bad Girl Boogie" with Victoria Justice, Selena Gomez and Ashley Benson

Deadshot
08-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Bad Girl Boogie
with Victoria Justice, Selena Gomez and Ashley Benson
By Deadshot
(codes: MF, MFF, FF, Cons, Oral, titfuck)

Disclaimer: All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it ever occurred.

http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/27135/78e3e0271343873.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/78e3e0271343873) http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/27135/8ba0cb271343875.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/8ba0cb271343875) http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/27135/ff3c06271343876.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff3c06271343876)

"Seriously?" Victoria Justice asked. She rolled her eyes after looking at the latest script her agent had sent her. It was just like all the others she had received; another silly little kids movie that was so dumb even the kids it was aimed for would come out of the movie stupid.

It'd been a steady stream of crap for her in both aspects of her career. One day Victoria would receive a bad script, the next day someone would pitch her a song that was near unlistenable for her to record unless she was still fifteen. However, Victoria Justice was twenty, and wanted to be treated that way.

It wasn't that she disliked how she got her fame. She appreciated it. However, Victoria was an adult and wanted to be seen that way. Others seemed to be able to do it, their management even helping, why was she any different?

"I don't get it," the slender woman muttered to herself. She dropped the script into a trash can and flopped down on her bed. She stared up at the ceiling. "They don't want me to do anything but stay with the safe stuff."

As a way to make money, she couldn't argue with it. However, as a way to earn a living and have fun, it was disastrous. Victoria did appreciate what she had, but she just wanted to be able to expand it as she grew, not stay in the same arena for the rest of her life. She wasn't a kid anymore, and badly wanted to prove it.

Just as she was mulling over her career, the young starlet's cell phone rang. "Hello?" she answered, her boredom somewhat showing through in her voice.

"Victoria, it's Bill," her agent said over the phone. "You at home?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm sending a new songwriter over you work with you on your album."

"Really Bill?" Victoria asked, exasperated. "Does it have to be today?"

"Yes Victoria, it does. It's the only time he's available. I thought you wanted to get this album out."

"Yeah." Victoria said "On my own terms", she thought to herself. "I just wanted to take it easy today."

"Well, after a couple hours you can go back to relaxing. It's not torture Victoria, this is for your benefit."

"I know," Victoria said. "I know. When should I expect company?"

"He should be there any time now," said Bill. "Make magic, have fun!" Bill hung up, just as Victoria was rolling her eyes at his closing comments.

"Maybe some good songs will actually come out of this." As soon as the words escaped Victoria's mouth, her doorbell rang. Resigned to her fate for the day, she walked down the stairs to answer the door.

The brunette songstress breathed deep and opened the door. Behind it was a tall man. Lean, but not rail thin. He was dressed nearly all in black. His shirt, black with a skull, his jeans black, complete with a studded belt, his shoes were black canvas sneakers and even his hair was black, spiked up. He carried a guitar case with him.

Victoria was a bit taken aback by the guy. She hadn't really been around anyone who looked like this before. Victoria wouldn't say she didn't run in those circles but, well, she didn't. The guys she usually hung around with were more of the "pretty boy" variety, clean shaven, polo shirts, sensible hair. The man standing before her, five o'clock shadow and all, was not in her wheelhouse. Still, she liked what she saw. There was also something familiar about him, something she couldn't place.

"You Victoria?" the man asked. "Bill said I was supposed to meet someone named Victoria at this house."

"Yeah, I'm Victoria." she said a little flustered. Victoria extended her hand to the man. He took it shaking it.

"My name's Tommy, Tommy Farano." Victoria smiled and allowed him into her house. She paused a second after closing her door, watching him set down his guitar case and take the instrument out. Like the rest of his outfit, it too was black.

"Wait, did you say Farano?" Victoria asked. When he said the name, she needed a few seconds. But once it did, she knew why this guy seemed so familiar; they used to live on the same street.

"So you recognize me." Tommy replied. "Kinda shocked actually."

"Why's that?" she asked. "We used to live on the same street. Two houses down, right?"

"The fact you need confirmation kind of proves my point. Don't worry though. No offense taken. It's not like we ran in the same crowd or anything."

Victoria wanted to object, but he wasn't lying. Tommy was the bad boy of the block. Everyone had stories about him and her parents wouldn't let her near him when they lived there. Though to her memory, he never actually did anything. He just had a look about him, always in black, leather, studs and chains. Despite what everyone, including her parents, believed, the cops never came to his house, he didn't break into houses, or really go looking for trouble. If Victoria remembered things right, it was actually other kids starting things with him.

Still back then she wasn't allowed to go near him, which in the end probably made her more fascinated with him. Still, she listened to her family and stayed away until they actually moved to a different house. After that, she didn't really hear about Tommy Farano and she kind of forgot about him, until today.

"So, you want to get down to business?" Tommy asked.

"Pardon?"

"With the songs. Where do you want to do this?"

"Oh, um, well the piano's right over there." replied Victoria. She lead Tommy to the family's piano, taking her seat in fron of the keys. She turned to watched her guest sit down on the couch behind her. "You know, I never would have pictured you writing pop songs."

"Gotta pay the bills somehow," Tommy said. "No offense. Really, it's pretty much easy money. I don't have to perform them, and the money helps me fund my band. In the end, it works out for me."

"You have a band?" Victoria asked, intrigued. She'd always had a thing for guys in bands. Probably because being in a rock band was one of things that if a guy did, he was barred from dating Victoria by her parents. It just made her more drawn to that type. She never acted on it. She still lived at home...but she was old enough to make her own decisions.

"Yeah. Old school rock. We're not big yet, but I think we'll get there."

"I'm sure you will."

"Look, catching up is fun and all, but I am on the clock. Shall we begin?"

The two worked together for an hour or two, banging out a few possibilities for songs. They also were having fun. Tommy was enjoying the company of Victoria. It wasn't much of a shock. He hadn't heard a bad word against her, and it was always nice when these song-writing sessions went easily. He'd dealt with his own fair share of assholes and bitches.

The feeling was more than mutual for Victoria. Tommy wasn't necessarily living up to his bad-ass reputation. He was coming across as very corgial and polite. She found out he wasn't a drinker or a smoker. He wasn't all clean cut though. Once he'd loosened up around he, he began telling stories of bar-fights and insane tour stories. He also had a bit of a sailor's mouth once the "getting to know you" phase was done. Simply put, Victoria was enthralled.

Tommy was about to tell another story when he noticed the time. "Well, I think it's time for me to go."

"Really?" Victoria asked, her disappointment showing. "That went fast."

"Yeah, but we got some good groundwork done. I need to head band practice though." Tommy got up and put his guitar away and headed towards the door, Victoria following. "Well, it was nice catching up, and maybe we'll continue next week. I think we got a couple hits for you ready to go. Just a bit more work. I'll see you later."

He was about to walk out the door when Victoria gently grabbed him by the arm. He looked to her, her eyes drawing him in. Victoria wanted to ask him to stay. Hell, she wanted to ask him to her room for a bit of fun. BUt something was holding her back. THe restrictions put on her all her life. Then there was the voice in the back of her head. It was telling her "What would he want with a goody goody like you? After the stories he told, what makes you think he'd waste any time on you he didn't have to?"

"Where can I check out your band?" Victoria asked, not letting herself ask anything she really wanted to. "I'd like to hear what you guys sound like."

"Yeah sure," Tomy said. He reached into his pocket and got out a business card. "It's for the songwriting stuff, but you can find a link to my band's website on it."

"Cool, thanks."

"Well, I'll see you around. Next week probably."

"Sounds great, see you then." Tommy walked out the door, and the moment the door was shut, Victoria rushed up to her room and got on her computer, going directly to the site for Tommy's band. She clicked a video playlist of their live performances.

As soon as that first video played, Victoria became enthralled by the sight. Watching him sing...watching him play guitar...watching him solo....seeing him sweat and remove his shirt, Victoria was getting very turned on. Almost unconsciously she slipped her hand under her pants and began to finger he already wet pussy.

"Ohhh..." she began to moan. She moved her free hand under her shirt, massaging her tits as she began to finger herself faster. As she watched the young man play, her head filled with images of her being the one to make him sweat, of his cock in her pussy giving her every inch...pulling her hair, her nails digging into his back...in her mind it was rough and dirty and she couldn't get enough.

"Tommy," Victoria hissed. She worked herself with more and more enthusiasm, her eyes shutting tight as the pleasure coursed through her body. She bit her lip to muffle her moans of gratification, living at home making such an action a near-constant requirement.

She momentarily stopped her movements to remove her clothes completes, the garments coming off in a flash. Once removed, Victoria went back to masturbating, her hand working furiously towards an impending orgasm.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck...oh fuck....TOMMY!" Victoria cried out, throwing her head back as her orgasm hit. It wasn't the biggest she had ever had, but it certainly was far from the smallest, little explosions of pleasure coursing through her body.

"Oh god..." Victoria moaned, running her fingers through her long, and now very sweaty hair and licking her lips. "Wow..."

As Victoria reclined in her chair, basking in the post-orgasm bliss she'd earned , the starlet heard her front door open, causing her to dart up and once again realize her surroundings.

"Victoria," she heard her mother call out. "You home?"

"Yeah, mom." replied Victoria, scrambling for her clothes. "Just about to take a shower."

"Oh good, getting an early start for the party tonight."

"Yeah," Victoria replied, rolling her eyes. The stupid industry party. She knew it was required for the job, but it sometimes seemed she never had much time for herself. Still, she was riding eye from her orgasm, and couldn't help but smile when she remembered the massaging shower head she had.

"One more hour and I'm out," Victoria said to herself. It was a typical Hollywood party; lots of acquaintances, business deals, fake smiles, sexual come-ons and no real friends or fun. She sighed and took another sip of her water. "Of course an hour could be pushing it with this crowd."

She smiled politely and nodded at everyone who came her way, feeling every second pass as if it were an hour, taking each conversation for what it was, a formality or an unwanted sexual solicitation. Same old, same old.

Victoria finally saw her night improve when she noticed someone she'd actually want to talk to. She excused herself from her conversation and walked over to Selena Gomez.

Selena and Victoria were not what one would call close friends, but there were friendly with each other. They were in the same "teen idol" position, but Selena was in a spot that Victoria envied; Selena was leaving that world behind and Victoria needed a bit of help or at least advice on how to follow suit.

"Hey Selena," Victoria said, walking over to the beautiful young Latina.

"Hi Vic," Selena said, hugging the other girl in greeting. "How have things been?"

"The same, unfortunately."

"Believe me, I know that feeling all too well. Sit with me, we'll talk about it." Victoria took the invitation and followed Selena to a semi secluded booth in the party. Once the two were settled in Selena leaned forward.

"So, you're feeling stagnant, right?" Selena said. "I've been there. Anyone who's been on the teen idol train gets it. You want to break out."

"How do I pull it off though?" asked an exasperated Victoria. "It's like whenever I want to do something to appeal to anyone above the age of twelve someone throws a road block in my way."

"Sounds about right." Selena took a sip of her water, swishing the liquid around, collecting her thought before speaking further. "You know, it would drive me crazy when I wanted to do something beyond Disney and I had everyone in any kind of authority get in my way. I eventually had to go around them to look for parts..."

"I've tried that Selena, no one seems to want to give me a shot even if I do that."

"Let me finish. So, I had to go around my agent and stuff, and still, no one would give me the time of day. Do you want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I hadn't done anything to make myself believe I could do it. I wanted it, but I didn't think I could do it."

"What do you mean?" Victoria.

"I may have wanted to act like I could take on more adult stuff, but I couldn't. I was still playing around. So, I decided to have a bit of fun. The kind of fun Ihad been missing out on by playing goody-two shoes in real life. I'm not saying I went nuts or anything. I did drink a little, had some sex, decided to have some wild times so I knew what it was like. I decided to stop letting people shelter to me stuff that wasn't so bad. After that, things just fell into place because I was comfortable."

"Okay," said Victoria, nodding her head. "So, what would you suggest for me?"

"Well, it really depends Vic. What are you itching to do? Party hard? Drink a little, smoke a little? Maybe get in bed with someone you shouldn't?"

Upon that last selection, a small smile came to Victoria's face, a smile that Selena immediately took note of.

"I think we have a winner," Selena said with a giggle. "What's his name?"

"Tommy Farano," Victoria said with a sigh. "Damn I wanted some of that today."

"Hold on, you know Tommy Farano?" Selena asked.

"Yeah, we used to live on the same block. I hadn't seen him for years until he came by today. My agent sent him to write songs with me. How do you know him?"

"Farano's a big deal in writing songs." Selena replied. "Demi worked with him, I know Bridgit Mendler has as well. Pink, Christina Aguilera, name them, and he's worked with them. I almost worked with him, but our styles clashed a bit. I can tell you he's a spectacular fuck, though."

"What? I thought you didn't work with him?"

"I didn't. I fucked him though. Anything that feels that good I can't classify as work." Selena noted the look of shock on Victoria face, bringing a laugh from the young Latina's mouth. "What? I wanted it, he wanted it...there was no problem. Best of all, no work involved. Unlike when he and Demi screwed around, they had to get some songs out of the arrangement. Don't worry though, he doesn't fuck everyone he works with. Honestly, Demi's the only other singer I know that he's had. And that's only because I joined in once."

"Really?" Victoria asked, intrigued and turned on by the admission.

"Yep. Let me guess, you're interested in the good Mr. Farano." Victoria nodded, blushing a little. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. It's normal. I can see why you want that. Would you like my help with it?"

"What kind of help do I need?"

"How to approach him. How to get what you want out of him. What he likes, and what he doesn't. Out of the bedroom of course. Finding out what someone likes in the bedroom is part of the fun. It's all part of feeling more adult, actng like one. Before I do that, I need you to tell me something. That's all I ask. I'm going to ask you a question, and I want an honest answer, deal?" Selena extended her hand for a shake and Victoria grasped it, agreeing to the deal.

"What's the question, Sel?"

"What did you do after you met him? What happened after he left your place?"

"Well...um...I..."Victoria stuttered, not sure how to put it.

"Just tell me," Selena said, her tone reassuring. "It doesn't leave this table, I swear. I just want to know." Victoria still struggled to find the worlds, making Selena smile.

"How about this," suggested Selena. "I guess what you did. If I'm right, you nod, and then we start getting down to the business of you getting down to business."

"Sure." replied the nervous starlet.

"Excellent. Tell me Victoria, after Tommy left, were you all worked up?" Victoria nodded. "Good. Did you finger yourself? Take off all those clothes and work your tight little pussy? Did he make you so wet you just had to cum?" The brown-eyed beauty nodded again. "Did you?"

"Yes," Victoria said. "I came. I needed it."

"Good," Selena triumphantly said. "That means you're ready. And I'm only too happy to help you."

"Thanks, Selena. What do I do?"

"First off, I'm taking you to a show his band is having this weekend. It'll be you, me and Ashley."

"Ashley?"

"Ashley Benson," Selena said. "She's had some fun with him too when his band toured Florida while we were shooting Spring BReakers. Then we all three had fun...anyway, she can help you out that day as well. Dress casually, but sexy. For you, tight jeans. He likes a good ass, just ask Demi. Put what you have on display. Don't be shy about it, but don't throw it in his face. That leads to the next suggestion, and maybe the biggest one to get his attention and move beyond the tween stuff."

"What's that?" asked Victoria, shifting in her seat.

"Don't be too eager," said the more experienced young lady. "It drives him nuts and puts him off. Don't go in like you have something to prove about how adult you are. Miley learned that the hard way. Just be yourself...but a little less reserved. Let yourself go just a little. Got it?"

"Got it."

"Good. Me and Ashley are already on the list to go backstage. You can be my plus one. I'll send you the address of the club. Just meet me in front."

http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/27135/128c6a271343986.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/128c6a271343986) http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/27135/ac52ee271343992.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ac52ee271343992) http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/27135/8c79bd271343994.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/8c79bd271343994)

"Okay, you can do this," Victoria said to herself. She had just exited the taxi she had taken to the club Selena had told her about. "Don't be too eager."

The leggy starlet stepped towards the club, her eyes peeled for Selena.

"Looking for me?" Selena asked, startling Victoria. She spun around to see her friend side by side with Ashley Benson, the two wearing big smiles. Selena moved forward and gave her friend a welcoming hug. "I'm so glad you came. I thought for a second you might chicken out."

http://thumbnails108.imagebam.com/27135/12a71c271344225.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/12a71c271344225) http://thumbnails108.imagebam.com/27135/b42c51271344233.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b42c51271344233) http://thumbnails107.imagebam.com/27135/93faf5271344238.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/93faf5271344238) http://thumbnails103.imagebam.com/27135/1d9fa5271344244.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/1d9fa5271344244) http://thumbnails102.imagebam.com/27135/250ad1271344252.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/250ad1271344252)

"Chickening out is for school girls," Victoria said, trying her best to build up some confidence.

"That's what I like to hear," Ashley said. "I think she's ready to go, huh Sel?"

"Oh, for tonight? Definitely. For the most part."

"The most part?" Victoria asked. "What's the other part?"

"Oh, you'll see." Selena responded, Ashley giggling in response. "Trust us, it's going to be fun for everyone. Just follow my lead tonight, and take it from there yourself. Cool?"

"Cool," nodded Victoria. With that, the three entered the club.

Victoria had never been in a place quite like this. Dark lighting, band posters on the wall, the smell of smoke and alcohol...something about the place made Victoria feel more confident, like she belonged there, or part of her did at least. The patrons in t-shirts and torn jeans, leather and chains on some, no pretense of being proper; it all appealed to her on a very primal level.

"Victoria, come on," Ashley said. Victoria had actually slowed down a bit, taking in the sights, sounds and smell of her surroundings. Once she came to her senses, she followed the two women to the back. After a few twists, turns and one flight of stairs, Selena and Ashley had led her to the dressing room of Tommy's band, The Whistlers.

"Hey, Selena!" Tommy said, getting up from his seat to embrace the young Latina seductress. She kissed him on the cheek.

"How're you Tommy?" Selena asked, her tone cordial, but still with a hint of seduction. "Still tearing down the roof on the Sunset strip?"

"Trying, I'm trying." the rocker responded. He then took note of Ashley. "Ms. Benson, always a pleasure."

"Is that a promise?" Ashley semi-joked, following Selena leads and giving Tommy a kiss on the cheek.

"How about we see where the night takes us?" The three laughed, then Tommy finally took note of Victoria. "Victoria?"

"Yeah," Selena popped in. "I invited her as my plus one. That's okay, right?"

"They more the merrier at a show like this." Selena gave a nod to Victoria before she and Ashley greeted the rest of the band.

"Are you surprised?" Victoria asked, her tone a bit coy.

"Honestly, a little. I didn't think something like this was your scene. I thought you were more, well..."

"Britney Spears, bubblegum and dubstep?" Victoria said, finishing his sentence.

"Well, a little bit. No offense."

"None taken, believe me. I'm probably into a lot of things you'd be surprised about."

"Is that so? Like what?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Mayhem, chaos, board games, the hardcore stuff."

"Someone likes to live dangerously," laughed Tommy. "Why don't you take a seat. I'll get you a drink. You want a beer or something?"

"Just water for me, thanks." As soon as she said it, Victoria regretted it. Had she been to kiddy? Before she could change her mind, Tommy tossed her bottle of water, taking note he had one as well.

"I thought I'd be the only one being clear-headed backstage," said the black-hared young man. "I never like to hit the stage with anything but a clear head. I need to focus."

"What a saint, huh?" one of his bandmates said, laughing it up as Ashley sat on his lap.

"Shut the fuck up Donny, ya drunk asshole," Tommy laughed back, tossing his water bottle cap back at his friend. "I'm not much a of a drinker in general, if I'm gonna be honest."

"Me neither, though I guess it's not shock. Bubblegum and booze isn't that potent of a mix." The remark got a laugh from Tommy, an action that made Victoria laugh as well.

"Nothing wrong with bubblegum. Probably pays more bills than Pabst Blue Ribbon. Smells better too."

"Yeah, but paying the bills only does so much." Victoria said, taking a big gulp of water.

"Agreed," Tommy said with a smirk, raising his bottle Victoria in a toast. She met hers with his, the two plastic containers colliding. "You ready to see what else I do for cash?"

"Can't wait."

Victoria, Selena and Ashley waited on the side of the stage, watching as the band set up before the curtain rose.

"You played that very well," Selena said. "I think you have him intrigued."

"Really?"

"All his focus was on you," Ashley said. "Whatever you two were talking about, you had him."

"It was just chat, nothing big."

"Sometimes, that's all it takes." said Selena. "You didn't put on some bullshit front. You had the look. I'm not saying he's retarded for you or anything, but his interest is most likely very piqued. Now we move to step two."

"Step two?" asked Victoria. "What's that?"

"Don't worry, it'll be fun," assured Ashley.

"They always have an after party at Tom's place. You're invited, I already asked. When we get there, just follow me and Ashley. We'll handle the rest."

"Okay." replied Victoria, a hint of nerves in her voice.

"Hey," said Selena, turning Victoria to her. "It's okay, all right. If you want to stop now, just stop, I'll pay for your cab home. But you'd just be making sure that you stay stuck in the tween machine. You need this."

"You're right," the nervous woman nodded.

"Good. Now, how about we stop worrying about later on and concentrate on the show?" The three women agreed just as the curtain rose the band began.

As soon as the first note was struck, Victoria was again entranced by Tom. This time it was even more powerful than first meeting him. Seeing him move, sweat, sing and play. The crunch of the guitars, the loudness, him...she was getting wet again, images of her being ravaged going through her head. She felt the need to rush off to the bathroom to handle herself again, but couldn't remove herself from the scene.

That's when Victoria got a surprise; Selena began to slide her hand down Victoria's pants. Victoria turned her head to look at Selena, who only smiled in response, giving Victoria wink before working her fingers into the surprised girls wet twat.

"Just watch the show," Selena said, leaning over to Victoria's ear. "Watch and enjoy." Victoria nodded and let Selena take control while she and Ashley watched the show.

Victoria had to bite her lower lip as she felt Selena work herself deeper into her, stroking her clit and brushing her g-spot. The slender brunette closed her eyes and new images began to flood her mind. Images of her and Tom now joined by Selena, the seductive latina caressing Victoria as Tom worked her over, licking her pussy and Victoria doing the same, sampling the tastes that Selena had to offer.

The images grew in intensity as did the music and the motions of Selena's hand, Victoria's thoughts torn between the show in front of her and the one in her head.

Selena couldn't help but smile at her handiwork. She whispered to Victoria's ear, "Cum Victoria...cum for me. Just let yourself go. Enjoy yourself, sweetie."

Selena licked Victoria from earlobe to cheek, planting a small kiss on her cheek as a finish. Soon enough, Victoria did grant herself a release, cumming all over Selena's hand.

Selena giggled, watching Victoria go through the motions of her orgasm and trying to hide it. Once Victoria came down, Selena withdrew her hand and licked her her fingers in front of Victoria, sucking up the freshly-fingered girl's juices.

"And to think, the night is only beginning," Selena said with a wink, making a very confused Victoria blush.

"Me and Victoria will meet you at Tommy's," Selena said to Ashley. The blonde nodded and headed to the exit. Selena then turned to Victoria. "Come on, we need to get there before Tommy."

"Why?" Victoria asked, in pursuit of Selena. "What are you planning?"

"Some fun and games for all, of course," laughed Selena. "Now come on and get in." Victoria got in the passenger's side of Selena's car and in no time, the two were on the road, heading to a destination Selena knew very well.

There was an awkward silence in the car, well, awkward for Victoria at least. "Cat got you tongue?" Selena knowingly asked. "If you have something to say, say it."

"What was that at the show?"

"That? Just something to loosen you up a little, relaxation. Nothing serious. Did you not like it or something?"

"Well, yeah, I liked it, but..."

"Then but nothing." replied the aggressive young woman. "Look, Vic, you need to relax a little. Let some of that pressure out. Nothing serious, okay? Just some fun. If you're uncomfortable, I can't take you home. Do you want that?"

"Well, no."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah," Victoria admitted. "I liked it a lot."

"Great!" Selena beamed. "It's only going to get better from here. And not just for tonight. Trust me."

"I do." A calm fell over Victoria, then a smile across her face.

"That's what I want to see," Selena said. "And I think I'm going to be seeing a lot of it."

"This is a pretty nice place," said Victoria. She was surprised at how well off Tommy was. Even with the growing crowd of people, the house was sizable, two stories plus an attic, five bedrooms, huge kitchen...he was living a good life. The house was definitely suited to his style, rock band posters and music memorabilia decorated the place, guitars hung on the wall.

"Song-writing can make you a pretty penny, especially if they become hits." responded Selena. "Look, you'll get the full tour next time, just follow me."

"Where?" asked Victoria, once again confused by where the night was taking her. Selena simply responded by grabbing her hand and leading the slender brunette up the stairs and into a bedroom.

"Selena, what exactly do you have planned?" Victoria asked. "I liked what happened during the show, but I don't think I am ready to go further right now."

"Right now, huh?" Selena responded, a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her face, the look making Victoria blush yet again. "Don't worry Vic, the only things you're going to be using tonight are your eye sand ears, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Good, now get in that closet." Selena pointed directly behind Victoria to a rather large set of closet doors. The doors had slits on them, big enough to see through but, hopefully, not big enough to be detected. Victoria hesitated for a moment and looked back at Selena. "Go on, quick! Trust me, all right?" With that, Victoria went into the closet, shutting it behind her.

Almost as soon as Victoria entered the closet, Ashley Benson entered the room. "Where's Victoria?" she asked.

Selena pointed to the closet, Ashley nodding, giving Selena a knowing smile. "Where's Tommy?" asked Selena.

"Right behind me, just saying a few hellos to people before getting a private after party." Ashley turned to the closet and addressed Victoria. "I hope you're ready for one Hell of an encore."

"Encore huh?" Tommy said, surprising the three women with his entrance. "I wonder if what you two have planned can stand up to what we did in Florida."

"You know me, Tommy," Selena said, seductively walking over to the rocker. "I'm always up for a challenge."

"Ditto for me," Ashley added. The two motioned as if they were moving to kiss him, then a the last second turned to face each other, their faces colliding into a deep and passionate kiss.

"Whoa," Victoria whispered at the sight. If she could see Tommy face, she'd have noticed him mouthing the same word. When the kiss broke, the two looked towards the very happy man and pushed him into a nearby chair and shut the door.

"How about you just relax and watch a little?" suggested Selena.

"We'll let you know when to join in." said Ashley. "Until then, enjoy our little show."

"How can I say no to such an offer?" The two sexpots smirked at the eager man and then turned to focus on each other.

Selena made the first move, going to Ashley shirt and slowly pulling it over the tight-bodied blonde's body, leaving her in nothing but her bra and cut-offs. Selena placed another kiss on Ashley's lips, her hands caressing the older blonde's face before Selena's lips began to moved down, trailing with her tongue to Ashley neck, kissing and nibbling down to her breasts, kissing the top of the bountiful breasts Ashley had, still confined behind her bra.

Selena's hand glided to Ashley's shoulders, gently pushing the straps of her bra down, followed by the garment itself, exposing Ashley's breasts to the air. Selena looked her blonde friend directly in her blue eyes, Selena's eyebrow arched.

The doe-eyed Latina cupped her friends breasts with her hands, fondling them before moving her mouth the them. Selena sucked and licked at Ashley nipples, savoring the plump flesh of Ashley Benson's tits.

"Selena," Ashley moaned. The fair-haired actress pressed Selena's head closer to her breasts, urging the brunette on with her treatment. Selena slowly began to kiss down Ashley's body, lowering herself down until she was on her kneees and eye level with Ashley's crotch.

Selena looked over to Tommy and licked her lips, then to the closet and winked before turning her attention back to Ashley.

Victoria watched with baited breath as Selena began to undo Ashley's shorts, kissing the blonde's flat stomach first before unbuttoning her shorts and slowly pulling them down her tone and shapely legs.

When they were all the way down, Ashley stepped out of her jeans, Selena tossing them aside. She gazed up at Ashley, her brown eyes burning with a devilish desire. Selena began by gently kissing Ashley's thighs, alternating between right and left, working her way slowly to the blonde pussy, a tiny triangle of hair being the only decoration.

"Oh fuck," hissed Ashley, Selena working her mouth on her friend's pussy. Ashley's fingers ran through Selena's brown locks, the songstress tongue starting slowly with a small tease, going ever so deeper as every second passed, but never pressing too fast.

Victoria was almost breathless as she watched the scene unfold. She could not have imagined in her wildest dreams that this is what Selena had up her sleeve for tonight. But to what end? Not that the question was even first and foremost on the shocked young woman's mind. All she could do was focus on the show, licking her lips as she felt herself getting wet again.

Selena rose to her feet, gently pushing Ashley down onto the bed. Once she was down, Selena herself began to disrobe, doing a little turn to give Victoria and Tommy a good view of her own tight body. Both of them took note of Selena being completely clean shaven.

"That's new," Tommy pointed out, an eager smile on his face.

"I'm just full of surprises," Selena winked. She then turned her attention back to Ashley, the blonde waving her finger at Selena in a come hither motion. Not seeing any reason for further delay, Selena crawled onto the bed and slowly spread Ashley's legs. She traced her fingers up the blonde's legs until she got to her slit. She then delicately ran her fingers up and down, teasing Ashley while her mouth kissed and licked the trail her fingers had just taken.

"That's it Sel...keep going..."Ashley moaned, her back arching as Selena's mouth finally met up with her fingers at the Ashley's entrance.

"OH!" Ashley yelped as Selena began to really eat her out, her mouth focused on sucking and licking at her clit while Selena's fingers worked magic inside her, caressing her g-spot with every pass just enough send a chill of pleasure up Ashley's spine.

As Selena worked, much to Ashley's pleasure, Tommy was hypnotized by the way she was wiggling her ass in the air. Taking it as the invite he had been waiting for, he rose frrom his chair and began to disrobe as well.

As soon as his cock hit the air, Victoria's jaw dropped. It's wasn't the longest she'd ever seen, no more than six or seven inches. However, the thickness was the thing that took her by surprise. It was almost like a soda can. "Wow," she whispered as her eyes stayed glued to the unfolding scene.

Tommy placed his hands on Selena's firm ass, massaging the cheeks before he brought face forward, his mouth going to the tight cunt of Selena Gomez, giving her a taste.

As Tommy's mouth worked on Selena, the wonderful sensations did nothing but fuel her to work even harder on Ashley, the three going into a pleasurable symbiosis of sex.

After a few minutes of tasting the delectable Ms. Gomez, Tommy wanted a bit more. He got on the bed behind, her kneeling to get in position. After lining himself up, Tommy entered Selena in one thrust.

"Oh FUCK yes!" Selena exclaimed. "Fuck me!"

"Only if you promise to finish your meal," said Tommy, savoring the tight, wet warmth of Selena's pussy.

"Don't have to tell me twice." replied Selena, smiling at Ashley before going back to work on her pussy. Keeping his word, Tomy began to build up a rhythm inside Selena, fucking her at a steady pace, slowly picking up speed as the minutes went on.

As the act went on in front Victoria, the urge to join in the action grew stronger and stronger. She couldn't though..she was there to watch. She couldn't even touch herself as she wanted to, knowing she would make noise and give away her voyeur status to Tommy. Still, the thought of being in the mix of what was going on, her own moans mixing with there, her body joining in the mass of sweat and flesh she saw on display. The rhythmic pounding of flesh on flesh, the way Selena and Ashley's wet hair was matting to their firm bodies, the view of Tommy's cock entering Selena...it was an overload for Victoria and she couldn't do anything about it and part of her loved that restriction.

While Victoria was enjoying her participation as an audience member, Tommy was enjoying the wonder that was Selena's pussy. He'd fucked her several times before, but never got tired of it. Selena knew her body very well and how to use it for maximum effect, both for her partner and herself. Tommy had to slow down a few times to keep from blowing in her, not quite ready for the night to end until he had gotten bit from Ashley as well. Despite all that, he still could not resisting grasping tightly onto Selena's hips and pounding in to her.

"Shit!" Selena exclaimed. Fucking give it to me Tommy! Right fucking there!"

"Don't stop Sel," Ashley pleaded. "Eat me...eat my pussy...please..."

Selena went back to her work, keeping Ashley just on the brink. As much as she loved the way Tom gave her what she wanted, she wouldn't dream of depriving Ashley of the experience, knowing how much fun she was going to have. Besides, it wouldn't be a good display for Victoria.

"Oh Sel...Selena...oh.." Ashley moaned. "I need to ask you two a favor?"

"What is it Ash?" Selena asked, already knowing the request as much as Tommy did.

"I was wondering if I could get a taste of you now Selena," Ashley said, her tone playfully pleading and biting her lower lip. "Maybe have Tommy fuck me? Please?"

"I think something can be arranged," said Tommy. "You up for it Sel?"

"Nothing like a good change of pace," remarked Selena. Tommy gave her a few more pumps before pulling, giving Selena a slap on the ass before she moved up to Ashley's face, placing a kiss on her lips before turning to face Tommy and lowering her own dripping cunt to Ashley's face, the blonde eagerly licking as soon as the opening was in reach.

"Oh, that's the way Ash," Selena said. After getting a few minutes of this show, Tom maneuvered himself between Ashley's legs, entering her with the same quickness he had entered Selena, and savoring the feel of Ashley in the same way he had Selena.

"Having fun?" Tom asked as he began to fuck Ashley.

"You know it," moaned Selena, staring Tom out as he drove into her friend. "And I already know I don't need to ask the same question."

"Clever girl." Selena giggled, which turned into a full on moan as Ashley hit a nice spot. And while Selena was concentrating on what Ashley was doing, Tommy began to make Ashley concentrate on what he was doing to her. He ground his hips into her, hitting as much of her inner walls with his cock as he could with every movement, while his hands and mouth went to her breasts, engorging himself on the mounds.

Ashley appreciated the attention, her moans muffled by Selena's cunt, and the vibrations only serving to drive Selena even further up the wall.

Tommy looked up to Selena, grinding her cunt into Ashley face and a light bulb went off in his head. He moved a hand from Ashley's breasts to Selena's clit, working the little nub in conjunction with Ashley's own movements.

"You bastard!" Selena playfully said, the pleasure coursing through her reaching a crescendo. "Oh fuck!" cried Selena, her body going rigid, flooding Ashley's face with her orgasm.

Selena fell to the side of the bed, riding out the rest of her orgasm, Tommy and Ashley entranced by by the sight before getting back to each other. Tommy's mouth pressed to Ashley's, the taste of Selena all over her and spurring the two on even more.

Once Selena came to her sense, she got her own show; Ashley being fucked hard by Tommy, her legs wrapped around him tight, refusing to let him stop. Then the thought occurred, her back was to Victoria and was blocking the view. Not wanting to be a buzzkill for her watching friend, Selena crawled to other side of Ashley, looking directly at Victoria, seeming to instinctively know where the slim voyeur's eyes were.

"Fuck her good, Tommy," Selena said. "Make her cum all over your cock. Come on...do it. Make this little slut cum for you."

Selena hungrily kissed Tommy, then moved to Ashley, tasting herself on the actresses lips. "Cum Ashley....cum for us..." Selena and Tommy mouths both went back to Ashley's breasts, their lips and tongues crossing as they worked over Ashley's full globes.

"Yes..." Ashley hissed. "Yes...YES....YESSSSSSSSS!"

Ashley got hers now, an orgasm rocking her has hard as Selena's had her. Again, Tommy was treated to the sight of a beautiful woman, sweating and writhing in pleasure, this time beneath him and with the added bonus of being balls deep inside her, feeling the constrictions and convulsions of her box around his cock. It took all his willpower to keep from shooting off inside her, but he had a bit more fun in mind. Coincidentally enough, so did Selena.

As Ashley was coming down, Selena's mouth went to her ear, whispering something. With a smile, Ashley nodded. The two rolled off the bed and to their knees, the angle perfect for Victoria to see from the closet.

Tommy, being no stranger to these two, followed their lead and stood before them. Without warning, the two went after his cock, their mouths gliding up and down his cock, the two stopping to kiss when they reached the tips, their tongues caressing each other as well as his cock.

"Shit..."growled Tommy. He could only watch in awe as they split duties, Ashley sucking on his balls while Selena's mouth worked his cock. After a few minutes of that, they would switch, showing Tommy their own unique techniques.

Ashley was slower, more sensual. She savored every moment and wanted Tommy to savor every little movement she made. Hey eye contact was almost pleading, begging for him to give her his cum, an innocent seduction.

Selena was a different story. There was a savageness to her movements, a roughness. She teased him with her tease, grazing his crown on occasion. No slow movements, no soft touch. Selena was almost daring him to cum, daring him to shoot down her throat, daring him to make her even more his own private slut for the night.

Just as quickly as they started, the two pulled back. Ashley leaned herself back, arching her back and pressing her breasts forward. Tommy took the hint. He moved forward, placing his cock between them while Selena reached in to press the tits together.

"That's right Tommy0boy, fuck Ashley nice big tits...fuck 'em till you cum..." Selena said, staring down Tommy, a wicked smile on her face.

"Yes, please cum for us," Ashley pleaded. "Give us every last drop. We want it all Tommy. Please..."

"You want it?" Tommy asked, reaching the end of his rope. "You want my cum?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm," the two said in conjunction, playing it up both for Tommy and for Victoria.

"Oh shit...", said Tommy. His gave a few more thrusts between Ashley's breasts before pulling back, ready to shoot.

"Me first!" Selena said, darting her mouth towards Tommy's dick, closing her lips around the head just as he began to shoot. "Mmmmmmmmm." she moaned, savoring every stream, never breaking eye contact with Tommy as he shot his cum.

"Take it all Sel," Tommy gasped. "Every drop?"

"None for me?" Ashley pouted. "Not even a little?"

"Well, since you asked so nice..." Tommy removed his cock from Selena's mouth and aim it towards Ashley tits, shooting his last few stream across them, glazing her globes with his cream.

"Thank you," said Ashley, a wink following her words.

"Selena, how about you share what you have with Ashley too?" The Latina nodded in response Ashley already moving her face to Selena's.

The two women kissed deeply, Selena transferring the cum from her mouth to Ashley's and Ashley returning it until they both swallowed the semen, Selena's tongue trailing to Ashley's breasts to get the last bit.

"You two are fucking amazing," Tommy said, completely spent.

"You aren't too bad yourself," Ashley said. How about we unwind a bit in the shower then go join the party."

"Sounds good to me. You in Selena?"

"Try to keep me away." Selena replied. "Why don't you two start in their, I'll be in there in a few."

"See you then," Tommy said before Ashley grasped his hand, leading him to the bathroom. Once she was sure the two were gone and the shower was on, Selena went to the closet and opened it, letting Victoria out.

"So, have fun?" Selena knowingly asked.

Victoria tried to reply, but no words were coming immediately to mind. She was still trying to process everything she'd just seen.

"Hey, Earth to Victoria, you there?" Selena snapped her fingers in front of Victoria's face.

"Yeah," said Victoria, coming out of her daze. "I'm just trying to take it all in."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Oh, it is." This comment made Selena laugh, which brought one out in Victoria as well. "What was this for Selena?"

"To give you an experience you haven't had before. A little bit below fucking a guy in a rock band, little bit below a nice and dirty threeway, but still a hint of kink to it and a bit out of your comfort zone. It also gave you a peak of what Tommy's like in bed when you get to that bridge. That and I was really horny and was in need of a good fuck, so it all just worked out that way. In the end, this is going to really help you in the long run."

"So, what's next?" the curious starlet asked.

"Well, I'm going to join those two in the shower, you're going to go join the party. Then on Tuesday you're going to go see Tommy's band again. Alone this time. I'm going to let you decide what to do there...but I hope whatever it is, you err on the side of fun and use your...experience from tonight. See you in a bit, Vic."

http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/27135/db70c3271344481.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/db70c3271344481) http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/27135/4eab09271344483.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4eab09271344483) http://thumbnails107.imagebam.com/27135/631a72271344485.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/631a72271344485) http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/27135/54ccc7271344487.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/54ccc7271344487)

"Let's do this," Victoria said to herself. The next steps she would be taking would be her steps into getting work beyond the anklebiter crowd. The next steps would be about her having some serious fun outside of her comfort zone. It's now. Never wasn't even going to be an option. With a deep breath, she headed backstage to see Tommy.

No Selena to cheer her on, it was all on her. And she had a plan.

She followed the same path as she had before and knocked on the door. Promptly the door was answered by Tommy, alone in the dressing room.

"Hey Tom," Victoria said, her tone chipper and comforting.

"What's up Vic? You know aside from the show" said Tommy. "Come in, please."

Victoria entered the room. She noted that she and Tommy were the only two in the room; things were already going her way. She waited a bit for at the door, waiting for Tommy to close it then sit down. When he did, she made a quick motion, turning the deadbolt to give them privacy, unbeknownst to Tommy.

"Where's the band?"

"Oh, there's off at the bar across the street." he replied. "I'm not a drinker, as you know, so I just thought I'd dick around here with my guitar while they got liquored up pre-show on free booze."

"Oh, did I come too early then?"

"Don't worry about it. We could use this time for work actually. Maybe get some song idea down before I come by your place tomorrow."

"Sure we could do some business," said Victoria, making her way towards where Tommy was sitting. "Or...or we could have a little fun.

Before Tommy could respond, Victoria sank to her knees in front of him. She didn't go for his pants, not yet, she just waited for him a bit, a small hint of seduction in her gaze.

"Victoria, what are you doing?"

"Getting ready to have a little bit of stress and guilt free fun if you're up for it."

"Look, I don't know if this is really a bright idea, ya know?"

"Tommy, look at me. Look me right in the eyes. I'm not drunk. I'm not stoned. I'm clear headed and all I want to do is take advantage of this time alone we have. That's it. If you don't want to, that's your deal and I'll back off...but let's just say I don't want that to be the case. So, what would you rather do Tommy? Would you rather spend your time before you band goes on thinking about bubblegum pop hooks, or would you rather have a bit of post show fun before the show?"

"You sure?"

"Very. Besides, it's going to be extra fun for me. I don't do this kind of stuff often." OR EVER she thought to herself.

"Well, then, I don't think we have much to wait for." Taking the cue, Victoria moved forward with her thoughts. She slowly ran her hands up his legs until she got to his belt. She then took one of her hands to rub hi cock through his jeans while the other one began to undo his belt.

With the belt undone, Victoria took both her hand and grasped on to them hem of his pants, grasping that and his underwear. "Could you lift yourself up a bit?" she asked. Tommy did so, allowing Victoria to pull his pants all the way to his ankles.

With the pants removed, Victoria eyed the prize. For all her bluster, she still didn't know if she could go through with it. However, she'd gone this far, she couldn't just stop. She needed to do it...not just to live a little, but because she wanted to do this the first day she saw him. Only now, she was willing to let herself have it.

Victoria worked her way up Tommy's cock, licking and softly biting up his thighs until she got to his balls. She looked up Tommy, who was looking down at her, waiting for where she would go next.

Victoria began to suck on Tommy's balls, giving them a nice warm saliva bath.

"Wow," Tommy groaned. He was actually shocked at how good Victoria was doing. She was sending shivers up his spine and she hadn't even really begun. She lightly traced her fingers nails around his sack, then grasped them in her hand and began to massage them before again taking them into her mouth sucking them in her mouth all the while jacking his hardening cock.

Once Victoria was done with his nuts, she moved on to his cock, her mouth beginning a wonderful treatment on that as well. She started by licking from tip to root and back again, placing a trail of kisses as her mouth moved. Once that gentle action was done, Victoria changed speeds, seemingly devouring Tom's cock to the root in one swoop.

"Oh shit!" he growled, the sudden deep throat motion pleasantly surprising him. The action had actually surprised Victoria as well, she had no clue whether or not she would have been able to. This wasn't about being unsure, though. This was about enjoyment and experience. From the looks of things, both of those were turning out to be the specials of the day.

Tommy reached down and held back Victoria hair as she continued. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She go fast and rough, seemingly focused just on getting him off as quick and hard as possible then would slow it down, keeping him just on the brink. Still, he could only be on the edge for so long before he lost it, and he didn't just want a simple blowjob from this young starlet.

He guided her head off his cock, Victoria catching quickly what he wanted next, and fortunately for them both this was exactly what she wanted.

The leggy brunette stood up and hiked up her skirt making a show out of removing her underwear. Once off, she playfully slingshotted the garments towards the eager young man. With a confident smile, Victoria then straddled Tom, grinding her wet slit against him, teasing his throbbing prick.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" Victoria asked, eyebrow arched. Tom nodded, his hands moving to her firm ass.

Victoria reached down between them and guided Tommy inside her, the two of them released pleased moans as she sank all the down, letting him fill her completely.

"Oh that's good," Victoria winced. Once she got used to the girth, Victoria began to rise and fall on his cock, slowly building up a rhythm, the pace completely in her control.

"You like having this cock in you? Huh? Like being filled up?"

"Yes...fuck yes...I love it," Victoria moaned, her pace increasing. "Oh fuck...fuck yes..." Victoria placed her hands on Tommy's shoulder, grinding her cunt on his cock, making him shake in pleasure.

"Such a nice cock," Victoria moaned. "Fucking me so good...so fucking good." Victoria's grip tightened on his shoulder as she began to get more and more heated, throwing her head back in pleasure as she began to ride him harder and harder, her cunt begging to filled.

Tommy's grip on Victoria's hips tightened and he lifted her up, moving the action to a near-by couch and laying her down. He leaned down to kiss her, Victoria hungrily sucking on his tongue as it broke. He then repositioned himself a bit, placing her calves on his shoulders and giving Tommy a great angle to go deeper inside Victoria, the first thrust showing the distinct advantage of the new position.

"OH FUCK THAT'S DEEP!" exclaimed Victoria. "FUCK ME!"

"Glad you're enjoying it," Tommy joked, his pace already building up, every stroke of his cock hitting all the right places inside of Victoria, the both of them building closer and closer to their inevitable and very welcome release.

"Don't stop Tommy...don't ever stop...pound my pussy...every inch...give me every last fucking inch!"

"So fucking tight, I don't know how much longer I can..."

"Do it...fucking cum inside me...shoot that fucking cum in me and fill me up! PLEASE! I NEED YOUR CUM!"

"Fuck!" cried Tom, going as deep as he could into Victoria and letting loose, flooding her canal with his seed.

"YES! OH YES!" Victoria yelled out soon after, her orgasm hitting her soon after the first shot of warm cum splashed inside of her.

Once he was finished, Tom slowly eased himself out Victoria, both them out of breath, smirking in the aftermath.

"So, what time are you coming by tomorrow?" Victoria asked, a smile on her face. "Maybe we could do a bit more stuff off the clock."

CGW
09-01-2013, 01:05 AM
What a damn hot read. Great concept for a story and three absolutely stunners to include. My only complaint would be the Victoria scene at the end felt a bit rushed after the magnificently detailed threesome in the middle. Your one hell of an author. Hope we get a sequel.