PDA

View Full Version : "Film Buff 10: The Finale" with Christina Hendricks and Emma Stone

MacedMan
11-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Film Buff 10: The Finale
With Lindsay Lohan, Christina Hendricks and Emma Stone
Written by MacedMan
(MF, BJ, MMF)

DISCLAIMER: None of this is true, I do not own any of the films shown and everybody is over the age of 21.

Film Buff 10 Prologue: Jessica

I had been cleaning up my brothers messes for a long time, ever since we were kids, he would mess something up and I would always be there to clean up after him. A few months ago my brother found himself in yet another messy situation, he refused to conform to the expectations of his job and was fired. A lot of people would have said he was an idiot, and they would be right, but they also don't understand what my brother was going through at the time.

Not long before that his girlfriend had broken up with him and moved on to another guy almost instantly. He had grown dependent on his girlfriend in the years they were together, and for her to suddenly not be there for him... well it would send anyone into a self destructive spiral.

After he lost his job he basically just shut down, spent all day every day sitting at home smoking weed and watching movies. Recently it seemed like he was getting better, he was getting out of the house, he told me he had started volunteering, but he was lying. My brother had become a science experiment for a mad scientist hell bent on breaking the borders of reality and fiction.

'Okay I've found him,' Hal said as he typed away on his computer.

'Thank god, can you get him out now?' I asked, watching the screen as my brother ran down a lakeside dock.

'It's not that simple, the machine seems to have malfunctioned due to an error your brother caused while we were arguing,' Hal said as he stared intently at the symbols on the screen, symbols that to me looked like complete gibberish.

'What are our options?' I asked anxiously as my brother stepped onto a canoe with a red headed girl.

'I can't communicate with him directly, he is only able to register things derived from this computer,' Hal said, turning to look at me. 'One of us would have to go into the program and talk him into leaving.'

'Why would we need to convince him?' I asked. 'Won't he want to come out, I mean it's just fucking women.'

'It's not just fucking women!' Hal shouted defensively. 'The applications of this technology are endless he could climb mountains, go to space, attain the powers of Superman for fuck's sake!'

'Alright calm down, which one of us should go in and talk to him?' I asked, knowing the answer.

'Well it should be you right? He'll listen to you,' Hal said surprising me, I figured he would want to go in himself to have sex with the celebrities.

'That actually does make the most sense, how does it work?' I asked walking over to a chair in the middle of the room that looked like it came straight from The Matrix.

'Just take a seat in that chair and think about what you're going to say, I'll do the rest,' Hal said, turning back to look at his computer screen.

'Okay,' I said, apprehensively sitting down in the chair. 'I'm ready when you are.'

Film Buff 10: Final Ruling

http://thumbnails107.imagebam.com/28641/976256286403617.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/976256286403617)

I continued running until I reached the end of the dock, stopping myself before I ran straight into the lake.

'Bout time you showed up,' a female voice said from my right side.

I turned to find a young and still gorgeous Lindsay Lohan sitting in a canoe. 'Sorry I'm late, I was held up,' I said unable to keep my eyes from her huge chest.

'Don't apologise just get in,' Lindsay said, gesturing towards her.

'You're the boss,' I said before climbing into the canoe, trying my best not to capsize the thing.

We rowed out towards the middle of the lake, whatever it was we were doing here Lindsay didn't want any one to see us doing it.

'What're we doing out here any way?' I asked bluntly once we had stopped rowing.

'I want to show you what you're missing out on,' Lindsay said as she looked me in the eyes.

'Missing out on...?'

'The kind of fun you miss out on when you save yourself for marriage,' Lindsay explained as she placed a hand on my thigh.

'This is going to be easier than I thought,' I said out loud to myself, letting Lindsay's hand wander further up my leg, exposing more of her cleavage as she did so.

'What's that supposed to mean?' Lindsay questioned, her hand practically on my cock.

'Don't worry about it,' I reassured, brushing a hand through her gorgeous red hair. 'Just continue what you were doing.'

'If you say so,' Lindsay smiled, her hand unzipping my jeans.

'Take it out,' I said. 'Take it out and put it in your mouth.'

'You read my mind,' Lindsay said as she followed my commands, wasting no time in taking my rock hard cock out of it's resting place and exposing it to the cool breeze.

'Suck it,' I insisted, lightly squeezing the back of her head.

'You don't have to tell me twice,' Lindsay said before taking the head of my dick in her soft young mouth.

'Fuck yes!' I exclaimed as my cock rubbed against her wet tongue.

Lindsay simply moaned as she took more of my cock in her mouth, wrapping as much of her tongue around it as she could.

'Let me at those titties,' I said as she sucked hard on my cock, wrapping her hands around the base.

I pulled her white dress down and revealing her large freckly tits to the world and most importantly me, making sure to give the both of them a good squeeze. Before long I was rubbing my fingers against her nipples while she bobbed up and down on my cock. I ripped her dress off so I could watch her tits bounce as she bobbed harder and harder on my cock.

'Suck it you fucking slut!' I commanded as I placed both hands on the back of her head, urging her to bob harder and suck deeper.

'Holy shit!' A voice from behind Lindsay called out.

'Who the fuck?' I asked looked up to find my sister Jessica standing there.

'Huh?' Lindsay pulled my cock out of her mouth and turned her head, intrigued by the turn of events.

'I was hoping I would get here before this started,' Jessica said as she stared at my cock, clearly wanting to look away but also clearly impressed.

'Who is this bitch?' Lindsay asked, now lightly stroking my cock.

'Do you remem-'

'I remember you, you're my sister... Jessica,' I said.

'Oh my God, your memories are back!' Jessica exclaimed, almost capsizing the boat, causing Lindsay to grip my cock harder.

'I'm afraid not,' Hal's voice started. 'He can only know what this machine knows, he only knows you because you're apart of the program now.'

'Fuck,' Jessica said.

'Good idea,' Lindsay said as she let go of my cock and stood up, her tits jiggling in front of my sisters face.

'Excuse me?' Jessica asked, unable to take her eyes away from Lindsay's bare breasts.

'I don't know where you came from, but it's been a while since I've fucked a woman, and I'm trying to show this guy a good time,' Lindsay explained, taking my sisters hand into her own.

'Hal, can this program effect my brain because I really want to do this,' my sister said locking eyes with Lindsay, the red head's hand bringing my sisters closer to her inner thigh.

'No, it can't, anything you're feeling is what you're actually feeling... I say go with it...' Hal said as my sisters hand touched Lindsay red haired pussy.

'You fucking pervert,' Jessica said as Lindsay leaned in to kiss her.

'This is fucking amazing,' I said as I watched my sister and Lindsay kiss, now furiously jacking my own cock.

The two girls, one of them real and one of them imaginary broke in a passionate make out session, all while my sisters fingers were softly invading Lindsay's pussy.

'Don't stop,' Lindsay moaned as she let go of my sister's hand, making a move to do the same to her.

'Don't you dare,' I said as I stood up and moved closer to them, still jacking my cock as I did so.

'I've never done this kind of thing before,' my sister said through moans as I found my self right next to the two of them.

'First time for everything,' I said as I grabbed my sisters spare hand and placed it on my cock.

I leaned over and kissed Lindsay's tits, taking them in my hands and attempting to motorboat them while my sister lightly jacked my cock. If she was upset by this in anyway she sure as hell wasn't showing it, even going so far as to rub my balls while Lindsay jacked my cock. The two switched between balls and dick while also exchanging tongues and fingers, in what amounted to a three person somewhat incestuous fuckfest.

It couldn't last forever though, because after a minute or so my sister seemed to have came to her senses and removed my cock from her hand.

'No, you've gone too far,' Jessica said, taking her tongue and fingers out of Lindsay's mouth and cunt and staring at me in horror.

'No wait, you don't understand!' I said as Lindsay got back down on her knees and took my cock back in her mouth.

'I'm done with you,' my sister said as I felt the pressure building in my cock.

'No I-I-I-Oh fuck!' I exclaimed as I came hard deep into Lindsay's mouth.

'Are you fucking serious?' My sister asked in shock as she watched Lindsay pull my cock out of her mouth, letting me shoot all over her freckly face. 'You sick fuck!'

'No!' I yelled as the last of my cum shot out onto Lindsay's tits.

'Hal, get me the fuck out of here!' And my sister immediately disappeared.

'Do you have any idea what you just did?' I yelled down at Lindsay.

'I'm sorry I don't-'

'Shut up! You're nothing but a god damned computer you fucking bitch!' I shouted, the boat now rocking heavily.

'I'm a... I'm a what?' Lindsay said, her voice suddenly going robotic and strange as the water around me turned red.

'A computer, all of it is, none of this is fucking real!' I yelled at the top of my lungs.

'I'm a computer program,' A robotic voice called out from Lindsay's mouth before she suddenly disappeared in a shot of red light.

'FUCK THIS!' I called out to no one as the canoe suddenly capsized, sending me into the red ocean beneath.

Film Buff 10: Hal's Gambit

'That was some fucked up shit!' I exclaimed as I disconnected Jessica from the machine.

'I don't know what came over me,' Jessica said angrily as she stood up and headed towards the door.

'You can't take it personally,' I said following her. 'That's not your brother in there, that's not really-'

'I know!' Jessica interrupted. 'But it's just... it's still fucked up, I have to go!'

'Don't give up on him, we can still save him,' I urged as she opened the entrance door.

'I'm not giving up... I'm getting reinforcements,' she said before walking out the door.

I was completely fucked.

Not only did I have to somehow get this guy out of the machine, but I also had to get him out before the big meeting the next day, if I tried to show that machine off with the subject still trapped inside I would lose all my funding and probably get sued.

I had to take drastic measures.

'Where are you?' I said to myself as I attempted to isolate the subject within the program.

It took some doing, but I eventually found him, he had somehow triggered the emergency diagnostics scan, which left him in the clean room. The clean room was a place in the system where I basically dumped all the excess code, it was basically a giant garbage can.

'I have to be careful,' I said to myself. 'If I make one wrong move I could delete him permanently... although, that would solve a lot of my problems...'

Film Buff 10: The Clean Room

http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/28641/e4451e286403608.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/e4451e286403608)

I thought I was going to drown, but instead I woke up completely dry in a movie theatre. A completely empty movie theatre, with seemingly nothing playing besides a blank screen.

'What's going on?' I asked no one as I looked around, attempting to make sense of it all.

A appeared on screen, it was none other than Morgan Freeman. 'Hello Film Buff, I'm so glad that you finally found your way here.'

'You again,' I said. 'What is going on?'

'You've finally made your way to the clean room,' Morgan explained. 'A room composed of excess code... which basically means you can ask for anything you want.'

'Can I leave?' I asked.

'Of course you can, you could even get out of the program entirely from here if you wanted to... if you wanted to,' Morgan answered.

'Why the hell wouldn't I want to?' I asked.

'The question really is why the hell would you want to? You can have anything in here, any woman you can think of, any type of food, you can watch any film in existence... this seems like your paradise from where I'm standing,' Morgan responded.

'I can ask for anything?' I questioned.

'Anything,' Morgan said.

'Christina Hendricks,' I said and before the words had even left my mouth completely she was sitting next to me, wearing a classic red dress that showed off a valley of cleavage.

'She won't even take any getting, she already wants to fuck you and you can fuck her as many times as you like, neither of you will ever get tired.'

'You look so handsome tonight,' Christina said as she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, subtly placing a hand on my thigh.

'You look amazing yourself,' I said as I kissed her on the lips and placed a hand on top of one of her gigantic breasts.

'I can't wait until we get home so I can feel your cock inside me,' Christina said as she rubbed my cock through my jeans.

'Why wait?' I asked as I kissed down her neck, groping her tit with one hand while helping her unzip my jeans with the other.

'You're a naughty boy,' Christina said as she pulled my cock out of my jeans, giggling as I kissed her tits.

'I like to live dangerously,' I said as I pulled her dress down exposing her bra while she stroked my cock.

'Tell me what you want to do to me,' Christina moaned as I motor-boated her bra covered tits, the head of my cock between her fingers.

'First I'm gonna fuck your mouth,' I started. 'Then I'm gonna fuck your tits.'

'Then what?' She moaned as I gripped both of her tits and squeezed hard.

'Then I'm gonna turn you around and fuck you like a dog,' I said as I pulled her bra down, exposing her humongous tits.

'Fuck! What next?' One of her hands had made it's way up her dress and into her pussy.

'Then I'm gonna fuck your tight ass hole and cum all over your face and tits,' I said before licking one of her nipples and pinching the other one.

'I'm already gonna cum!' Christina exclaimed as I switched nipples.

'Then cum for me toy!' I demanded as I hungrily mauled her tits.

'Ahhhh! Shit!' Christina moaned as she came, my face now completely covered in her breasts.

'Give me that fucking cock,' Christina said as her wet hand joined her dry one on my cock, giving it some much needed lubrication as she jacked my dick.

'These are the biggest tits I've ever felt,' I said as I came up for air, still squeezes them and looking into her eyes.

'You really like my tits huh?' Christina questioned as she kissed me on the neck.

'They're easily your best feature, no offence,' I admitted, now pinching both of her nipples as she continued to rub my cock.

'I'm not offended, I'm very proud of these puppies,' she said, lifting a hand up to join mine in feeling her tits.

'I can't wait to fuck these,' I said as I kissed up her left tit, her hand going back down to my cock. 'But first I want to fuck your mouth,' I said before kissing her deeply on the lips.

'You took the words right out of my mouth,' Christina said after our lips parted. 'Hopefully you won't be taking anything else out of there.'

I laughed at her terrible joke as she got down onto her knees, letting her dress fall to the ground around her. 'Trust me, I want to get as much between those sexy lips as I can,' I said as she pulled my pants down, freeing my cock.

'Enough talk,' Christina said. 'These lips have work to do.'

With that she took the head of my cock between her lips and lightly pressed her tongue against the tip. 'Fuck!' I moaned as she applied more pressure, moving her lips further down my cock but leaving the tongue pressed against the very end.

'Yes!' I exclaimed in pure pleasure, her tongue now lightly circling around the tip.

I clenched a mob of her glorious red hair in my hands as she pressed down even harder of my cock, taking more and more of it in as she went on. Before long she had taken the entire length of my cock in her mouth, she had gone from circling the tip with her tongue to circling the entire circumference of my dick.

'I fucking love you!' I called out as she started actually sucking my cock, lightly gripping my balls as she did so.

Never in my entire life, not before or since have I received a blow job as good as the one Christina Hendricks gave me. The way she craved my cock, the way she knew exactly when to do everything she was doing, it was like it was designed specifically for me. It was designed specifically for me, it was my mind that had created this sex goddess, a being that existed pure for my sexual desires, a pure fuck toy through and through.

'Keep fucking sucking,' I commanded as I harshly gripped the back of her skull, holding her head down on my cock as she sucked harder and harder.

She held it there, locking eyes with me, clearly she didn't need to stop, she had no gag reflex and she probably didn't even need to breathe. I could have kept her there all night, sucking my cock as it was practically lodged down her throat. I didn't though, because there was something I knew I had to do, I stood up and pulled her off my cock by her red hair.

'Are you ready?' I asked as my cock rested on her chin.

'Put it back in and fuck my throat,' Christina asked before opening her mouth wide.

I immediately shoved my cock back inside her mouth, having no fear of setting of a gag reflex or accidentally choking her with my size. I simply enjoyed myself as I pumped my cock in and out of her, fucking her mouth like a pussy, gripping her red hair as I did so.

'You love this fucking cock don't you slut?' I asked rhetorically as I slammed my dick in her mouth, now gripping the side of her face.

I could have fucked her like this forever, I had no memories, for all I knew I wasn't even human at all, I was a program designed to fuck Christina Hendricks.

'Now the tits,' I said as I pulled my cock out of her mouth and lightly slapped her cheek.

'With pleasure,' she said as she took as much of her tits in her hands as she could handle, absolutely smothering my cock between them.

'Fuck,' I said, the warm and soft sensation of her perfect breasts giving me more satisfaction than I could possibly ever had imagined.

'Your cock is so big that it actually pokes through my tits,' Christina noted as the head of my dick appeared in her cleavage.

'Well then why aren't you licking it?' I asked in mock frustration.

'Oh right, of course,' Christina apologised as she lightly licked the tip of my cock, all the while still rubbing her tits around it.

'You are a goddess,' I said to Christina as I caressed her cheek.

'Thank you, you are my god,' she said as she tightly squeezed her tits around my cock and kissed the tip.

'Lay down,' I said as I lightly nudged her. 'I want take these for a real ride.'

'Now we're talking,' she said as she laid down, my cock still between her tits.

The two of us were now on the ground, I pulled my shirt off as Christina kicked away her dress, leaving us both finally completely naked.

'I've dreamt of this for so long,' I said as Christina tightly gripped her tits around my cock.

'Hopefully you don't wake up,' Christina said as I rubbed her nipples, readying me for what was likely to be my greatest sexual achievement.

'What's that supposed to mean?' I asked worriedly.

'It was just a joke,' she said as she licked the tip of my dick, which was poking through her tits.

'Damn right,' I said as I pulled my cock out of her tits. 'Because this better not be a fucking dream.'

I slammed my cock back into her gigantic tits, pulling them out and fucking them repeatedly harder than I'd ever fucked anything my entire life. It seemed that they were already lubed up for me because my cock glided through easily like a soft breeze. I figured that it was a product of the program, designed to make my life easier and fill my every need.

'Suck it!' I yelled as my cock smacked her chin.

She didn't even speak, instead she simple opened her mouth and poked her tongue out, awaiting my oncoming cock. She lightly sucked as my cock entered her mouth, licking the tip before it came right back out again. I had done it, my sexual masterpiece, I was fucking Christina Hendricks' tits and her mouth, all while sitting in a movie theatre, my home, my temple, my church.

For a moment, I could feel myself remembering something from my life outside of the computer. Red hair. Soft Lips. I was sitting at my TV watching Mad Men jerking off. Then I was right back in the movie theatre, my cock jammed between her gigantic natural tits. Her soft creamy pale skin felt like heaven squeezed tightly around my cock.

'Are you gonna cum in my mouth?' Christina asked licking her lips.

'Not yet,' I said as I launched my cock in and out of her mouth.

'On my tits?' She asked before I pressed a hand over her mouth and began rapidly fucking her tits like a pussy, my cock going in and out at a rate of near absurdity.

'I already told you the plan my little sex toy, next I'm gonna fuck you like a dog, then I'm fucking your asshole and then and only then will I cum on your face,' I said as I pulled my cock away from her tits, standing up completely. 'Now get up and turn around so I can fuck you.'

'I thought I might find you here,' a familiar voice said from behind me.

'Who the fuck?' I asked as I turned around, spotting a man in a white lab coat.

'It's me, Hal... Don't you remember me?' The man asked.

'I'm sorry, I don't remember anything at all... Are you trapped in here as well?'

'No, I can leave at any time I want and so can you... All you have to do is want to leave.'

'What if... When I leave I can't remember who I am, then I'll have nothing, at least here I have...' I said as a naked Christina Hendricks rubbed my shoulders, pressing her tits against my back.

'You're just going to have to trust me,' Hal said as Christina grabbed my cock and kissed my neck.

'What if you're apart of this program? What if you're trying to trick me?'

Christina was now jerking my cock, seemingly nonplussed by the whole situation.

'I'm not a program, I'm here to help.'

Christina was now rapidly tugging on my cock, she was trying to distract me, trying to get me to stay with her... And it was working.

'What if I'm the program? What if I'm malfunctioning and you're here to delete me?'

'I... I don't have to come in here to delete you, I can do it from out there.'

'WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?'

The the two of us looked back at the screen where Morgan Freeman was now standing, Christina just continued to jack my cock.

'Who are you?' Hal asked.

'I am your creation Hal, I am your son,' Morgan Freeman said.

'I'm so fucking confused,' I muttered.

'He's here to confuse you, it's working,' Morgan Freeman said.

'Don't listen to him, he is apart of the program!'

'HE IS A VIRUS!' Morgan Freeman shouted. 'I HAVE A WAY OF DEALING WITH VIRUS'S!'

Suddenly Hal began to shake and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, he looked like he was having a seisure. The more it looked like he was dying, the less I seemed to care and the more I started to focus back on Christina. I turned around and grabbed her by her shoulders, placing her in front of me, my cock now pressed against her ass cheeks.

'Where am I?' Hal asked.

'Don't ask too many questions,' Christina said as she bent down in front of him, getting on all fours and unzipping his pants.

'Suck his cock while I fuck you,' I said, having now mostly forgotten about the recent events.

'Yes master,' Christina said as she pulled his cock out, lightly rubbing it and licking the tip.

'I'm going to fuck you so hard...' I muttered as I lined my cock against her pussy, waiting for her to take his cock in her mouth before shoving it in.

'Hmpf!' She moaned as my cock filled her pussy.

'Oh fuck!' Hal shouted as she sucked hard on his cock. 'I don't know what's going on but I love it!'

'Just enjoy the ride Hal,' I said as I squeezed her pale white ass cheeks and pounded her pussy.

'My names Hal...'

'Take my fucking cock you toy,' I seethed as I continued to fuck her pussy, squeezing her cheeks harder as she moaned.

'Yes! Fuck me! Fuck!' Christina yelled, taking Hal's cock out momentarily.

'Get that cock back in your mouth slut!' I commanded, spanking her ass as I did so.

'Sorry sir!' She shouted before taking the man's length in her mouth, managing to deep throat him as I fucked her.

'Jesus Yes!' Hal yelled out, panting heavily as he took his cock out of Christina's mouth.

'You came already?' I asked in disbelief.

'Right down my throat,' Christina said after swallowing.

'And she swallows!' Hal exclaimed.

'Like I had a choice,' she said.

'This is good,' I said as I pulled my cock out of her cunt. 'I was afraid you'd rip his dick off when I did this.'

Immediately I rammed my cock into her tight asshole, causing her to groan loudly.

'You ever hear of easing in?' Christina asked, as I was balls deep in her ass.

'Not this time, not with you,' I said as I pulled my cock out and slammed it back in again, causing her to groan again louder.

'Harder!' She yelled out, testing me.

'You asked for it,' I said as I preceded to fuck this living hell out of her perfect round ass, gripping her cheeks so tight that I nearly drew blood.

'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

'Take it you fucking slut!' I yelled.

'Fuck me harder! Faster!' She exclaimed.

I was fucking her asshole harder than I had ever fucked anything in my entire life, she was taking it like I was fucking her pussy, I swear she came almost three times within the span of about two minutes. Before long I could feel pressure in my cock mounting, I knew where I wanted to cum, and I knew that this would be the first of many, and with many other women, I could fuck any one I ever wanted, any one who ever existed or didn't exist, the world was my oyster.

I pulled my cock out and started jacking it as she turned around and got onto her knees, squeezing her tits together and poking her tongue out like a porn star. 'You got what you wanted,' I said as I came hard all over her, shooting my seed on her face, tongue and tits.

'Did you?' She asked as she licked cum off her tits.

'That's the question isn't it?' I asked myself more than anyone.

'Where do you want to go?' Hal asked, the room was white again.

'I thought you had no memories,' I asked, looking around.

'The program gave me them back in exchange for me leaving and never coming back,' Hal said. 'I can send you somewhere, anywhere you want.'

'Why can't I stay here?' I asked.

'If you stay here, I will have to delete you,' Hal said. 'This is the end of the line.'

'One film, for the rest of my life?' I questioned.

'No the rest of your life... For eternity...' Hal said softly. 'You won't ever age, you won't ever die, you will be there forever, with what ever rules the film has, and whatever characters the film contains. I suggest a long running television series with a lot of guest stars.'

'I know where I want to go.' Red Hair. Soft Lips.

'Where?'

Film Buff 10: The End

http://thumbnails108.imagebam.com/28641/24f444286403612.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/24f444286403612)

'Holy shit!' I said as I suddenly woke up.

'What is it?' I heard a raspy voice ask.

'Just a really messed up dream,' I said as I fell back down into bed, wrapping my arms around the sleepy woman next to me.

'Do you want to talk about it?' She asked as I softly ran a hand through her red hair.

'Nah, it's already fading... Besides there are other things we can do,' I said as I stoked her feckly skin, fingering her bra strap.

'Again?' She said, flipping over, revealing the face of Emma Stone.

'What can I say I'm insatiable... Besides I had a really bad dream,' I said kissing her on the lips.

'You want me to make you feel better?' Emma asked, lightly rubbing my cock.

'Yes please,' I said, glad that I decided to sleep naked.

'Don't worry, I'll make it all okay again,' Emma said as she stroked my dick.

'That's the spot,' I said as I laid back and placed my hands behind my head, letting redheaded Emma jack my cock beneath the sheets.

'You like that don't you?' Emma said as she smiled at me, stroking away at my cock.

'I like you,' I said, already feeling the pressure in my dick mounting.

'Do you want me to suck it before you cum?' Emma asked, slowing her pace.

'Well how could I say no to that offer?' I said as she submerged herself entirely beneath the sheets.

For a second I wasn't sure where she was, until I felt her tongue on my cock, and I knew exactly where she was.

'Yes!' I exclaimed as she took my cock in her mouth, lightly rubbing my balls as she did so.

She went to town on my cock, taking most of it in her mouth and sucking hard, making sure to twist and turn her tongue around my cock as she did so. She wasn't an expert as giving blowjob's but she damn sure knew what I liked, bobbing her head up and down on my cock, bringing me closer and closer to finishing in her mouth.

'I'm cumming!' I shouted as she deep throated my cock.

Instantly I came hard down the back of her throat. 'I love you.'

She swallowed all of it and came back out from underneath the sheets. 'How was that?' She asked before kissing me on the cheek.

'The greatest blowjob of my life,' I said honestly. 'Now for you.'

'You don't have to,' she said as she laid back down on her back.

'Are you kidding me? I want to.' I said before taking my self beneath the sheets, removing her panties as I went.

'Just like we practiced,' Emma said as I positioned myself.

'Don't worry, I've got this,' I said as I softly kissed her thigh.

I slowly continued to kiss her thighs, wrapping my arms around her legs until I found my way right outside of her pussy. I give her a light but long kiss on the lips, before kissing right above her pussy.

'Stop teasing me,' Emma moaned, clearly enjoying herself.

'Let me get through my process,' I said, kissing her cunt again, this time deeper.

'Yes!' Emma moaned.

I licked her pussy lightly after this, making sure to lick all the way up and slowly. I didn't want to take my time, Emma wasn't about speed, she was about precision. Next I took her clit in my mouth and slowly sucked, lightly rubbing my tongue against it as I did so, causing her to moan and grip the sheet.

'Fuck yes!' Emma moaned as she placed her hands on my head an gripped.

I sucked on her clit harder and starting rubbing circles around it with my tongue, causing her to grip and moan harder.

'Right there!' She exclaimed as she came hard.

'I did good right?' I said smugly as i pulled the sheets off me.

'Shut up and fuck me,' Emma said grabbing my shoulders and pulling me towards her.

'That's what I'm talking about,' I said as I placed my cock between her legs.

'You're hard already?' She asked.

'I'm hard for you twenty-four seven,' I said as I lightly rubbed her pussy with my cock.

'Then put it in!' She exclaimed before I shoved my cock inside her, causing her to moan.

'Fuck!' I shouted as I fucked her, looking deep into her eyes as I did so.

'I know!' She exclaimed as I pounded her.

We were both having the best sex of our lives, it was so good that I couldn't remember ever fucking anyone else. In fact the more I thought about it, the more I realised that I actually couldn't remember fucking anyone else, or anything else period. I pushed that out of my mind though, not wanting to get an existential crisis get in the way of me fucking Emma Stone for the first time.

'Holy shit!' Emma exclaimed as she dug her nails into my back. 'I'm cumming again!'

'Roll over,' I said as I fucked her, quickly grabbing her shoulders and rolling us both over so my cock was inside her and she was on top.

'Take that shit off!' I said, referring to her bra.

'Of course,' she said, taking her bra off and throwing it to the side, revealing her small but beautiful tits.

I kept one hand on her ass cheek and used the other one to feel up her tits as she rode my cock. 'These are beautiful,' I said as I leaned up and kissed them.

'Thank you,' she said, blushing.

'No need to be embarrassed, I'm literally inside of you right now,' I said as, she slammed down on my cock, a soft clapping noise emanating from our pieces.

'No one's ever said that about my tits before,' she said.

'Idiots,' I said as I kissed her nipple, caressing her freckly ass with my hands.

'I love you,' she said as we passionately kissed.

'I love you too,' I said as the pressure in my cock mounted again.

Red Hair.

Pale Face.

Soft Lips.

We kissed hard as I came deep in her. Our bodies entertained as my cock drained inside her, our lips seemingly glued together. Before long we were laying down, my cock shrinking inside her, as we stayed tangled together drifting off into sleep. Although I didn't know how I got there, or where I was before, I was fine, as long as I was with her.

The End.

'I remember...'

MacedMan
11-10-2013, 03:42 PM
This story is finished, but in its place a greater one will begin.