PDA

View Full Version : "Sibling Seduction" with Olivia Holt

TPG
06-22-2014, 06:18 AM
Sibling Seduction
With Olivia Holt
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, Blowjob, reluc, inc
DISCLAIMER: This fictional story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: Due to popular demand I figured I'd bring back an old classic.

http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/33446/9be946334459996.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/9be946334459996) http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/33446/8cce30334459999.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/8cce30334459999) http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/33446/2979a5334459988.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/2979a5334459988)

"You can't tell mom!" Olivia snapped while clutching the bed sheet around her bare naked chest.

"Whoa. What the hell is going on?" I quipped as I watched some guy jump through her bedroom window and make a run for it.

As it turned out my famous sister was frazzled for good reason; after I had come home unexpectedly and caught her screwing around in the house red handed. Fortunately for her our folks were away leaving us to our own devices. So I could only imagine what they would say if they knew about Liv's extracurricular activity.

Our parents were both fairly religious and were strongly against many things they viewed immoral. Highest on that list was premarital sex. While neither my sister nor I held the same beliefs, our folks had made it abundantly clear that if we wanted to continue living under the same roof we'd abide by their rules. That being said, I knew Olivia had engaged in sexual activity, but until now I'd never caught her in the act. I guess she did a good job of playing the innocent card, especially in front of the media.

"Please Cade." she pleaded. "You can't tell."

"Why not?"

"Because you know what they'll do."

She was referring to mom who would be royally pissed and would most probably ground her indefinitely. Knowing this I thought long and hard about what to do next, and made my decision as she began to sob.

"oh please." I quipped. "Give me a break, Liv. You might be a good actress on TV but I know when you're faking it."

In truth I'd always found my sister incredibly attractive. I mean who wouldn't? The fact that we were related only made it feel like some cruel cosmic joke. Olivia had an incredible figure, a gorgeous face, and was Disney's next rising young starlet. Although she was skinny for the most part, she had all the right curves in the right places. Her breasts were small and perky but perfectly proportioned to her body, while her ass was firm and tight, like two halves of a melon.

Despite our ambiguous relationship I had often jerked off to thoughts of her body; and now presented with this opportunity decided to make the most of it. Besides I thought, she was just my spoiled big sister who needed to be taught a lesson.

"Look. I won't tell mom and dad." I assured her. "—but you have to do something for me."

Relief flooded her face.

"Ugh. Thank God!" she gasped in relief. "Whatever you want Cade. Just name it. I'll do it."

While I'm sure her comment was made with the most innocent of intentions, my mind couldn't help but go to a dark place. In fact Olivia had always had a reputation for being quite stubborn and somewhat selfish, so to see this submissive side to her personality was rather surprising, and strangely thrilling.

"You'll do anything?"

"Yes."

"Well in that case—" I grinned. "You can drop that bed sheet your holding."

My sister fell silent and now looked more confused than ever.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean?" I repeated. "I want to see your body. You at least owe me that."

"Are you crazy!" she snapped back. "What the hell are you talking about. I'm not doing that!"

"oh right-right-right." I remarked. "Now you're suddenly all shy and shit. I guess mom's really going to be disappointed when she finds out about today..."

"okay-okay!" Olivia interrupted. "What do you want?"

"I told you already." I reiterated. "That bed sheet. Drop it."

Once again my famous sister appeared shocked beyond words.

"But...but why?"

"Oh. Come. On!" I laughed at her gullibility. "You can't possibly act all surprised right now, the way you look...the way you prance around this house half naked all the time."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Liv." I clued her in. "You know full well the way I feel about you, and the effect you have on me. Heck you probably get a twisted kick out of it."

"I do not!" she objected.

"Um. Yeah. You do." I disagreed. "Now stop playing games and show me your body."

"But—" she stammered. "I'm your sister!"

"Yeah. And if you don't want me to tell mom about your hot little tryst today you better be my naked sister right now."

The tween-star simply glared back at me in utter disbelief, her confusion building as her face changed from a look of shame and anger, to one of disgust.

"You seemed surprised."

While Olivia appeared to lose the power of speech I took this opportunity to wander over to the window to take a quick look around.

"I can't believe you're making me do this." she said. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"This isn't about YOU." I reminded her. "This is about me, and getting what I want."

"But—"

"We both know what's at stake here right? Mom would skin you alive if she ever found out that not only were you having sex, but you were doing it in the house when they were away. Heck they'd never trust you again!"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I?" I chuckled. "What the hell have I got to lose Liv. If anything your act of promiscuity makes me look like the reliable one in the family. Heck. I should thank you."

Olivia took a deep breath as she appeared to contemplate her options.

"okay. I'll do it." she agreed. "I'll show you my body, but you have to promise not to tell anyone about this!"

"Who would I tell?" I replied as she rolled her eyes and slowly dropped the sheet from around her chest and exposed her magnificent breasts.

Her tits were everything I imagined them to be, and more. They were astonishingly pert and featured two huge puffy pink areolas, just as I had always fantasized. Up until that point I had only been fortunate enough to see her nipples poking out from under a t-shirts or various bathing suits, but here they were finally revealed in all their glory! This was quickly turning out to be the best day of my life. The rest of the sheet now pooled around her hips, as I felt my cock stir to life.

"—happy?" she quipped sarcastically before covering up again.

Despite her sarcasm, I couldn't help but note just how incredibly captivating she looked in that moment. There was just something really sexy about the way she looked when she was angry - especially naked and angry. It really suited her.

"Happy? It's a start." I replied. "Now the rest."

"WHAT!" she almost yelped before storming off towards the door. "You've lost your mind Cade! Are you serious right now?"

"As serious as a heart attack sis."

"No way! You can't do this. It's wrong!"

"I'll tell you what's wrong—" I countered. "Coming home to find my very own sister fooling around in the house! What if mom and dad had come home early and walked in on you? You'd be out on the street as we speak."

Olivia knew I was right and knew how our folks would react to the news. She continued to glare at me as I noticed just how hard her nipples had hardened in the last few moments while we argued.

"The sheet. Now." I demanded. "Drop it. Or else I'll call them this second!"

My cock was now erect and strained against the fabric of my pants as I watched her actually entertain the idea.

Truth be told I never imagined in a million years that Olivia would even entertain such a depraved request, but considering the current set of circumstances I figured I'd give it a shot. At the end of the day I really had nothing to lose, aside from her thinking that I was just a horny little creep. Heck, for all I knew she probably thought that already. But what happen next changed our relationship forever.

I could see from the smug expression on her face that not only was she willing to do just about anything I wanted, but she had apparently noticed the obvious boner in my pants and didn't seem offended by it. In fact I'd go as far to say that she almost seemed flattered by it.

"Cade. Please." she said while trying to flirt her way out of trouble, inadvertently dropping the sheet a little more to expose her right breast. "Can't we just talk about this?"

I didn't say a word and simply let my previous request stand. I wanted to see her naked and I wanted it now! Resigned to her fate, Olivia finally huffed before she pulled the bed sheet away from her naked body to reveal her incredible figure. In reality I had half expected her to be wearing panties or something underneath, but she wasn't. She was totally naked! Instead I was confronted with the sight of her perfectly bare pussy, which was completely devoid of any hair whatsoever!

I gasped inwardly as she simply stood there exposed to my greedy eyes. I had always known Olivia was comfortable with nudity, particularly since she lived in two-piece bikinis around the house, but it now seemed that she was also still aroused by her earlier encounter with the boy. In fact her smooth vulva literally gleamed with arousal as I stood there in silence admiring her naked form. She was just about the most captivating creature I'd ever seen.

"Are you satisfied. Jerk!" she snapped before turning her hips to hide her sex from me. "Does this turn you on or something."

"What do you think." I grinned. "Wait a minute. Turn around. I want to see all of you."

"huh?"

"I want to see your ass sis." I insisted. "—a deal's a deal."

She looked away in disgust but nevertheless obliged, pivoting around to show me her flawless round butt.

"Stick it out a little."

"Wut?" she sneered over her shoulder. "I will not."

"Just stick it out a little, please!" I insisted. "You don't have to bend over fully. Just lean on the desk over there and arch your back."

Surprisingly, Olivia reluctantly obliged and following my instructions she arched her back and stuck out her impeccable derriere.

"Satisfied?"

"Holy shit—" was all I could say. "You could bounce a fucking quarter off that ass."

Amusingly enough my sister actually smirked proudly to the comment, no doubt satisfied at the effect her body was having on me.

"Are you done?" she finally scoffed, her face blushing red.

"uh-huh." I remarked. "—but you're not."

Confusion filled her eyes again and was quickly replaced with fear as I reached down and proceeded to unzip my pants.

"Cade!" she shrieked in panic. "What the hell are you doing."

I chuckled as I watched her cover her body again and recoil into the corner of her room.

"Stop! You're scaring me." she cowered. "Put that thing away. What if mom and dad come home and find us like this!"

"Ha!" I laughed. "That didn't seem to concern you a few minutes ago with that boy."

"Seriously. Stop!" she panicked as she realized I was about to expose myself. "I swear I'll scream!"

"So scream." I shrugged. "The neighbors are away on vacation too. Nobody will hear you."

"Look. You had your fun okay? Now get out out my room!"

Despite her antics I could tell she was only putting on a show, faking anger since her eyes never seemed to deviate from my crotch and the menacing erection which now swung from my hips.

"Fun? Ha! Not even close sis." I quipped. "I'm only getting started."

"Ugh. You're such a brat." she said, her eyes growing wide as she suddenly realize just how "equipped" I was.

Noting her (surprised) reaction I snickered smugly to myself.

"What's wrong sis. Never seen a cock before?"

It was only now that my (half naked) sister looked up into my eyes to flash me the most furious look yet. Still. Despite this look I couldn't help but detect a little bit of surprise and excitement behind those eyes.

"I can't believe you're showing me your dick right now."

"Now get over here and touch it!"

"WHAT!!"

"I dare you." I chuckled. "I dare you to touch it."

"What! Why?" she panicked. "No fucking way Cade! "Get out of my room! I'm going to call the cops!"

Thinking quickly, she frantically looked around her room trying to find something to throw at me before I finally slipped my cock away and made for the exit.

"okay-okay. Fine. Have it your way." I finally remarked. "—but mom and dad should be home any minute, and I look forward to telling them about my interesting day."

With that said, I was just about to leave her bedroom when Olivia interjected.

"Wait. Cade. Stop."

http://i.imgbox.com/g3gO3B6k.jpg (http://i.imgbox.com/IAdGeDW0.jpg)

I turned around to see her glaring back at me from the side of the bed, her flawless pert breasts still exposed to my greedy eyes.

"I'll do what you want okay." she claimed. "Just as long as you promise to keep your mouth shut!"

I couldn't help but grin as I confidently swaggered back into the middle of the room.

"You better not be lying right now."

"I'll touch it." she agreed half-heartedly. "—but nothing else okay."

I didn't say a word as I waited for her to proceed.

"Well—" she quipped after a moment of pause. "Take it out."

I don't mind admitting that just hearing her make such a lewd request thrilled me to no end. I slowly unzipped my pants again and took out my manhood, giving it a few brief strokes while I stared at her bare naked tits. Amusingly enough Olivia seemed intrigued by this action and simply glared down at my cock as I stroked it.

"Ugh. I can't believe you're actually making me do this." she said while slowly approaching. "You're such a pervert."

"Go ahead and touch it." I insisted. "It won't bite you."

Olivia rolled her eyes as she moved closer. I could tell from her stunned reaction that despite her misgivings she was somewhat impressed by the size of my package. I guess being the skinny little grunt that I was only helped make my cock look twice as big than it actually was. My sexy sister flashed me a cynical look as she finally reached out and gingerly brushed her fingers along its length. When she ultimately closed her fist around the shaft it send a jolt of adrenaline up my spine.

"—don't act like you've never done this before." I snickered, as she squeezed me in her hand and stroked me nice and slow.

"There. Happy?" she said while flashing me the most seductive look yet.

The moment was so surreal I wasn't sure if I was dreaming. I'd been waiting for this day for as long as I could remember. I gasped audibly as she squeezed me like a vice and then suddenly let go.

"There. I did it!"

"Whoa. Wait-wait-wait!" I whined. "—do it again. Only this time hold it a little longer!"

"You can't be serious." she squawked. "This is wrong on so many levels Cade. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"—and your hands are too rough." I continued as I grabbed her wrist and guided her hand back to my cock. "Maybe you could spit on them of something?"

"Absolutely not! I don't even do that for my boyfriends."

"Just put a little spit on your fingers. It's not a big deal Liv. Just do it!"

"okay-okay. Jesus!"

To my delight the teen star did as she was told and she spat into the palm of her hand before she grasped me again - this time a lot more firmly.

"Grr. That's it. Just like that." I cooed. "Just keep doing it like that."

The "I Didn't Do It" star played coy for several minutes before she eventually got into the swing of things and proceeded to stroke me more deliberately.

"—I can't believe I'm doing this right now." she muttered while jerking my cock. "This is so perverted."

"Yeah but it's kind of hot isn't it?" I snickered.

"huh?" she almost laughed at my twisted perception of events. "You're crazy you know that. I never thought you were this perverted."

"You know what. Why don't you get on your knees in front of me and do it." I suggested, which immediately caused her to pull back.

"No way!"

"Don't worry. I'm not going to try anything funny I swear."

My sister flashed me a sarcastic look.

"Seriously?"

"I'm serious Liv." I assured her. "I'm just trying to make it more comfortable for you."

"Comfortable?" she huffed. "You're making your own sister stroke your cock!"

We quibbled back and forth for several minutes before I finally convinced her to take a seat on the edge of her bed in front of me. This time when I asked her to apply some lube in the form of her spit, Olivia took my breath away by leaning forward and spitting directly at the head of my cock, before smearing it all around my shaft with her delicate fingers.

"Let's get this over and done with already." she stated irritably.

Judging from her technique she had obviously done this before, and I was so overwhelmed by the lewd gesture that I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"See. I knew you were good at something." I panted. "You might act all shy and shit in front of everyone, but I know what you're really like sis."

"Is that so?" she replied in a seductive tone. "—and what's that Cade?"

"Just keep stroking me like that." I responded. "Faster. You're doing great."

As crazy as it sounds, I actually think she was getting a kick out of it. In fact the more I berated her the more willing and eager she appeared to be.

"Faster." I moaned a minute later. "Use your other hand if you're getting tired."

"Ugh. You're such a pervert." she hissed back, but never ceased from jacking me off, alternating between her right and left hands.

"Are you going to cum soon." she asked as she switched to her prominent hand again.

"I think so." I answered. "If you keep looking up at me like that I will."

This comment apparently amused her and she giggled.

"You guys are so pathetic." Olivia commented as she whacked me off. "It doesn't take much to get you off does it."

It was during this time that I reached down and attempted to place my hand underneath her chin, wanting her to look up at me while she jacked me off, but as I traced my finger along the bottom of her lip Olivia surprised me by slipping my thumb into her mouth and sucked it! The action caused me to moan out loud while a shot of adrenaline pumped through my nervous system.

"Fuck..." I let out at the softness of her lips, as she now jerked my shaft with both hands and sucked my thumb erotically.

I now watched spellbound as her bare naked tits jiggled and noticed the growing lust in her eyes. She suddenly seemed determined to make me cum. With my thumb still nestled inside her warm mouth, Olivia spat out my digit to talk dirty to me.

"You like my hands around your cock?" she teased.

"Fuck-yeah. So good." I panted.

"Yeah?" she purred back. "Does this twisted shit turn you on? Degrading me like this."

I simply nodded.

"—making me get naked, and stroking your big fat cock like this?"

"Fuck. sis." I groaned. "Keep that up. Just like that."

"Yeah?" she continued. "You like treating me like a slut?"

"God yes. You're just so sexy." I panted. "You're the sexiest girl I know."

"I bet you've been beating off to me for ages now." she teased. "Thinking about my hands...my body, my mouth."

"Is that what you really want?" she added with a smile. "You want my sweet mouth around your cock?"

Before I could answer, Olivia leaned forward to kiss the very tip of my penis. I literally shuddered to the action and had to use all of my strength not to blow my wad immediately, as she kissed it again and extended her tongue - licking my helmet for the very first time.

"Is that what you want...huh?" she continued as I simply glared down at her dumbfounded.

Suddenly the tables had turned and she was the aggressor.

My sister paused for a moment to appreciate the salty texture of my pre-cum before she leaned forward and licked around the head, flicking her tongue back and forth and across the bottom where the head meets the shaft. As far as I was concerned this was by far the most sensitive region of my penis and she didn't waste any time massaging it thoroughly with her tongue. She then noticed my balls dangling alone at the base of my shaft, and lowered her mouth to suck one, then the other into her mouth, giving them each a hot wet kiss as a way of showing her appreciation.

"Oh...sis," I moaned as she looked up at me with those big brown eyes and continued to tease and slurp on my nuts.

"Is this what you want Cade?" she hissed again. "You want my dirty mouth on you?"

From there she slowly dragged her wet tongue along the bottom of my shaft, causing me to moan in approval. The loudest endorsement came when she reached that spot between the head and the shaft and lashed her long tongue across it again, while her hand continued to pump my rod vigorously. This tender spot received a final wet kiss before another large bubble of pre-cum suddenly emitted from the tip of my dick, and I gasped with glee as she hungrily sucked it into her mouth. I took this opportunity to reach down and run my fingers through her blonde hair as she finally engulfed my bell-end entirely, and devoured three to four inches of shaft along with it.

"Oh...Liv." I moaned. "—you're mouth is so warm."

Olivia began to bob her head back and forth, keeping her mouth wet and noisy while jacking me tight in her fist. The only sound in her room was the noise of her sucking, slurping lips. I now moaned out loud as she sucked the tip hard into her mouth while cupping my balls with her hand. For all intents and purposes she began fucking my cock with my mouth, as I in turn began thrusting my hips in rhythm to her fellatio.

"Is this what turns you on?" she muttered while jacking me off. "—having your sister suck your big cock?"

I responded by running my fingers through her hair and bunching it up into a pony tail as I now fucked her sweet mouth. Liv answered by groaning erotically with a mouth full of cock and pressed my dick against my belly so she could get at my balls again. I watched in wonder as she dipped her face down and took one of my family jewels into her mouth, sucking it like it was a sugar coated jawbreaker.

"Mmpphhff...yeah?"

"Oh. Shit. Liv." I panted as she treated me to the monster blowjob of my young life.

It was at this point that she stopped to drool a long line of spit all over my helmet before licking my shaft from base to tip.

"You fucking pervert!" she whimpered between licks. "Can't believe you made me get naked...and suck your cock like this...oompphff!"

She then proceeded to suck loudly, as though relishing a favorite piece of candy. This caused a very loud and erotic sound to echo throughout the room and almost made me buckle at the knees.

"Yeah?" she glared up at me while jacking me off. "You like my hot wet mouth all over your cock!"

"Fuck yes." I moaned back. "You're so good at it."

"Mm. Lucky for you I love sucking cock!" she claimed. "I'm really good at it."

I could tell, as she proceeded to bob her head back and forth at a rapid pace - her lips and chin now smeared in saliva and pre-cum. She slobbered extensively while squeezing the base of my shaft.

"You like it when I get nasty?"

"—this is the best blowjob I've ever had." I admitted.

To my delight, Olivia proceeded to suck my cock like it owed her money, smoking my log at a swift pace and blowing me like a god damn professional. As expected it didn't take long for my member to swell, as the first sign of semen rushed through my shaft and into her hungry waiting mouth. Even though I knew that the right thing to do was to warn her of my impending orgasm, her cock-sucking abilities were so exceptional that I just couldn't find the words to speak, and simply moaned out her name as I came.

Load after load of hot, sticky jism ejaculated into her moaning mouth and seeped down the back of her narrow throat as I kept fucking her lips. Surprisingly enough Olivia simply moaned to this action and whorishly swallowed each and every drop. In fact my sister was in such a fervent state that she appeared to want more, and pumped my rod furiously while she licked the head clean. I finally ran dry and twitched violently as she swiped the tip of her tongue across the very eye of my pulsing cock - sucking it like a tootsie roll.

"Mm...sweet cum." she whispered while licking her fingers.

In all my time I'd never come so hard (or fast for that matter) and when I finally caught my breath I watched her wipe away her chin and swipe her slimy fingers against my leg.

"You're such a dick," she spat.

"What?"

"You could have at least warned me."

Jesus I thought. THAT'S the only issue she had about the entire seedy affair? Not only that, but then it suddenly occurred to me that I just made my very own sister swallow my load.

...to be continued.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/e609b3d65f9ec00788817228ff3380d0/tumblr_n3n7lyysv81sw1ji9o5_250.gif

pyw
06-22-2014, 06:38 AM
The only time in recorded history where the remake is spectacularly better than the original!

raylaxed
06-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Agreed from my side

loving_one30
06-26-2014, 07:20 AM
Ohh let the sequel not take time... You have made us Wanting For More! :)

Gooddude
06-27-2014, 03:56 AM
Please make a sequel please

TPG
06-27-2014, 08:32 PM
It's on its way...soon! :good:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/8f/41/da/8f41da2a9439d3d35213ccf79fcaab5d.jpg