PDA

View Full Version : "Sibling Seduction 3" with Olivia Holt

TPG
09-28-2014, 09:28 PM
Sibling Seduction 3
With Olivia Holt
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, Blowjob, inc, drunk, handjob, mast, voy
DISCLAIMER: This fictional story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: She only acts like this in my head, I swear! Lol

http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/34997/0458ab349965965.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/0458ab349965965) http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/34997/d27c78349966087.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d27c78349966087) http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/34997/3b1caf349966190.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/3b1caf349966190) http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/34997/23eada349966194.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/23eada349966194)

Over the next few days things slowly returned to normal for the most part. I had Olivia give me a few more handjob's during the week, and while she didn't necessarily initiate anything, she seemed to object less and less. Ultimately she began to prolong the task as well, and took pride in the way she managed to manipulate me. In fact Olivia grew quite skilled at sensing my approaching orgasm, and would often direct my spewing cock so that I came in her hand or in a discarded article of clothing (usually her used panties).

On one occasion she even let me ejaculate across her bare feet, and permitted me to cover her pretty little toes in cum. Even though she claimed that this was only done to satisfy my lustful urges, I was almost certain that she got a kinky little thrill out of it. In fact she didn't even get up to clean her feet right away and continued to polish her nails. I guess she figured that once she turned eighteen, she could deny me without consequences, but till then she just had to put up with my perverted fantasies...no matter how dark or disturbed.

Some of my favorite moments with her were when mom and dad would be relaxing out on the sofa after dinner, while Liv and I would wash up in the kitchen, and I'd creep up from behind and grind my hard cock into her teen ass. Even though Olivia liked to act all shocked and terrified about being caught, she never physically resisted me and would simply arch her back and casually grind that sweet derriere right against my organ.

"Cade. Stop it!" she'd whisper back, while at the same time giving no obvious resistance whatsoever.

"You're such a tease." I'd reply as I'd slip one hand around her waist and pull her body even closer to mine.

This allowed me to wedge the head of my cock right between the soft cheeks of her ass, and cause our hearts to race at the mere risk of being caught by our parents in the very next room.

"You're such a perv." she'd hiss, but nevertheless continue to wiggle that sweet ass against my cock.

She really was a tremendous actress, managing to say one thing out loud while acting in a totally different manner at the same time. It was impressive to say the least. I could see why fans had fallen in love with her in recent years and crowned her "American's sweetheart." If only they knew the truth. If only they knew how she loved the feel of her brothers cock against her butt!

Then, one Friday afternoon our folks came home and announced that they were taking a quick trip to New York for the weekend. Of course, we were implicitly told not to have any parties while they were gone, which was fine by us. But now with the entire place to ourselves we were free to stay out as late as we wanted and come home in a less than sober condition. Naturally, the moment our parents left for the Big Apple Olivia and I had already made plans to hook up with friends and immediately went our separate ways. But once again fate would intervene, as we soon managed to find ourselves at the same party just a few blocks away.

It was there that I partook in a drinking game with friends when my sister arrived with her usual clique, plus a much older actor dude she had apparently met while shooting the latest episode of "I Didn't Do It." Having downed a fair amount of alcohol herself, Liv soon made a scene in the living room as she danced provocatively with her "companion" who to my chagrin grew more belligerent with each passing moment - to the point where she was soon fighting to keep his hands off her.

Thankfully my sister came to her senses and without warning she slugged him hard across the face, stunning the actor and onlookers alike and causing him to almost topple over, before he stormed out of the party in shame. It was the highlight of the evening and the talk of the party.

"Dude!" one of my friends remarked. "Aren't you going to do something."

"Like what?" I chuckled. "I think Olivia can take care of herself."

"Tell me about it!" another one of the guys added. "See the way she hit that guy! He was like twice her size."

"Yeah. You really don't want to get on her bad side." I remarked. "She's got a mean right hook."

"Not to mention a sweet ass." one of the other drunk guys commented.

This remark caused the others to immediately fall silent and flash him a dirty look, before he began to apologize.

"Oh. Shit. Sorry." he slurred. "I didn't mean anything by it. I'm just drunk."

"Why are you sorry?" I laughed. "I don't care. Olivia's old enough to do whatever she wants."

"Honestly though." one of the other boys chimed in. "I don't know how you do it."

"Yeah." they all seemed to agree.

"If I had a sister like her wandering around the house, I don't know if I could control myself."

"Yeah. I'd be beating off like crazy." another said.

"—and what makes you think that I don't?" I answered.

While we all laughed at the comment, I quietly snickered and actually considered telling them about the fun she and I had had over the past few weeks - the way she would stroke my cock at any given opportunity (alone or otherwise) or allow me to jack off until I'd shoot my load all over her bikini-clad tits. Thankfully common sense prevailed and I decided to keep my mouth shut and returned to drinking, until a few hours later when the party began to wind down and I found my sister seated outside on a children's play swing set, enjoying a nice sized joint while passing around a bottle of Jäger between friends. Judging from her body language Liv was pretty much smashed as she sat there giggling with her girlfriends, so I walked over to let her know that it was time to leave.

"Huh. Why?" she answered belligerently. "I'm not going home with you. I'm having fun with my friends!"

Rolling my eyes, I reached down and pulled her up by the arm which resulted in the two of us clashing briefly.

"Hey-Hey! Who the hell do you think you are?" one of the party goers protested. "—get your fucking hands off her!"

The blonde was quickly subdued as one of Olivia's friends explained who I was.

"Come on sis." I said while pulling Liv up to her feet again. "Let's go home. You've had enough for one night."

Olivia was so drunk she could barely stand much less speak or argue. At one point I had to physically pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and carry her through the party.

"Naaah..." she slurred childishly. "I don't wanna go home. I wanna get lucky! Where's my date? Is he still around?"

"Err. You knocked him out earlier, don't you remember?" I snickered. "Time for bed sis. Say goodnight Olivia."

"Goo'nite Olivia." she stammered with a wave, making all of her friends laugh out loud.

I got her out to the truck and poured her into the front seat. She was totally baked and half unconscious. Fortunately for me I had only had a couple of beers myself so I was sure I was okay to drive - if you call stealing your dads Explorer to go to a party, okay. A few minutes later we arrived home to an empty house, where I had to shake to wake her and carry her into bed where she collapsed in a heap. But as I turned to leave, my sister reached out and grabbed my belt and proceeded to unbuckle it.

"What are you doing?" I asked naively. "Go to sleep Liv. You're drunk."

Still. I had to admire her enthusiasm. Without saying a word, my famous sister unzipped my pants and slipped her delicate hand inside to fish for my cock. In truth this was the first time she had actually initiated anything between us, but try as I might I couldn't help but feel a little guilty considering her current state of mind.

"Isn't this what you want?" she whispered seductively as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

We both knew I did, but now I was having second thoughts. I guess we were both so trashed that I figured what possible use could we be to one another. Still. Looking at her in her current state, I'd be lying if I said I didn't find her incredibly attractive. She just looked so god damn sexy with her blonde hair all disheveled.

"We might as well get it over and done with." she said while squeezing the bulge in my pants. "Because we both know you'll make me do it later anyway."

"You're probably right." I chuckled. "It's hard to resist, especially since we've got the whole house to ourselves."

My cock grew hard as I felt her fingernails caress the outline of my cock. I'd never seen this side to her personality before. She genuinely seemed riled up and eager to please. Dare I say, even submissive. Truth be told I hadn't planned on doing anything with her when we got home, especially since she was virtually comatose in the truck. But now I was finding her increasingly hard to resist.

"Mm. You're already hard." she boasted softly, trying to lure me in.

Olivia took her time and slowly stroked the growing lump in my pants, which despite my intoxication still managed to twitch with anticipation.

"You like that?" she teased lazily. "You pervert. Making your sister stroke that big fat cock of yours."

"God damn it Liv. You're such a tease when you want to be."

"Well I bet you're happy with yourself." she added. "Turning me into some kind of little slut."

"Slut?" I replied. "I don't think of you as a slut sis. On the contrary. I think you're god damn beautiful."

But despite this comment Olivia simply ignored any praise I offered and flashed me a smoldering look. It was pretty clear as to what was on her mind, and it had nothing to do with praise, or love, or anything sisterly for that matter. I was a bit hesitant about what to do next, and how to do it smoothly. After all it was the first time we'd been left all alone in the house since we had started screwing around. So in my current lust-fueled state, I decided to just go for it!

I stripped off my shirt and pants and climbed into bed with her, allowing her to resume her leisurely caress. Olivia genuinely seemed to enjoy playing with my cock, and moved her hand unbearably slow, dragging her fingertips over my boxer-briefs. She only stopped to strip out of her own clothes and was finally left to lay beside me topless and clad in nothing more than black panties which hugged her hips. I propped myself up a little bit to get a better view of her body, and spread my legs apart slightly as Olivia dragged one of her knees across my thigh and resumed massaging my cock.

"Mm. This is nice." she muttered without looking at me, her eyes solely fixated on the bulge in my briefs.

Even in the dim light I could see her blushing, but then proceeded to make her face turn a few shades brighter by pulling down my shorts and releasing my dick. Amusingly enough it just sprang up, rigid and at full attention. Gently, I grasped her hand and guided it back to my solid shaft. Her fingers were warm as they wrapped around the base of my member.

"Is this what you're looking for?" I grinned, as my sister smiled and began stroking me again.

"uh-huh." she nodded as I watched her hand for a while, reveling in the sheer thrill of it all.

My gaze shifted to her angelic face and back to those perky natural breasts. I reached out and placed my hand on her chest. She gave a startled gasp but permitted me to play with her nipples as she stroked me. Another reason that made the moment so thrilling was the fact that we were laying half naked on her bed with her bedroom door still wide open. The entire scenario was just so surreal. Almost felt like a dream. My breathing grew shallow but I was pushing myself to maintain control and avoid cumming too soon. Tonight I wanted us to take as much time as we needed.

"This is so wrong..." she whispered at one point, while running her fingers over my bulbous head, smearing my shaft with pre-cum.

Her hand was soft and smooth, and now pumped my shaft more intently. In fact my hips moved off the bed to accommodate her movements but as soon as I lifted them off the mattress she stopped what she was doing, in an act to tell me to slow down. I settled back down and she started stroking again. Up...down...up...down, literally worshiping my cock. It was if I was having an outer-body experience. I knew what was happening but I was so drunk and out of focus I couldn't think straight.

http://i.imgbox.com/PhE2VIIr.jpg

I noted that when her hand reached the top of my pole her thumb would skim across my purple helmet, causing me to shiver involuntarily, before bringing it back down and repeating this on every other stroke. It seemed the old adage "practice makes perfect" was proving to be true. Olivia was becoming a Grade-A cock-stroker.

"You're such a perv." she whispered hotly in the dark. "I saw the way you were watching me at the party."

"I was." I admitted, as she continued to stroke me slowly.

"...checking me out." she added. "Undressing me with your eyes. It was making me wet."

"Yeah?" I panted.

"A part of me just wanted you to come rescue me." she slurred. "Take me upstairs into the bathroom and fuck me!"

"With everyone around?"

"Uh-huh." she purred. "With everyone listening outside the door."

"Yeah. You'd like that wouldn't you. Getting fucked in the bathroom while your friends eavesdrop outside and get off on it."

"Mm...I like it." she giggled wickedly.

"—and I bet they would too." I grinned. "That little slut you hang out with, Paris?"

"Yeah. She'd love it." Olivia cooed while jacking me off. "She'd probably want to join in."

I literally moaned at the mere suggestion.

"Fuck."

"Mm. Yeah." Olivia continued. "I'd love to watch her drop to her knees and suck your cock...this big fat cock."

"Yeah? You'd let her?" I squirmed to her touch. "You wouldn't be jealous?"

"nah-uh." she replied while biting her bottom lip. "I'd love to share this beautiful cock with my best friends."

"God." I moaned. "I'd love to see you and Paris suck a dick and then make out."

"Mm..." my sister cooed. "How do you know we haven't?"

"Oh. Fuck."

"How do you know I haven't told her all about us. Maybe it gets her wet when I tell her about the times I jack you off like this, and make you shoot that load all over me."

"Jesus."

"Maybe I told her about the time you dragged me into the laundry room the other day and jacked off all over my bikini. Remember? ...and how I went back into my room minutes later and just played with myself."

"You did?"

"uh-huh." Liv admitted. "I was just so fucking turned on."

At this point both Olivia and I were panting audibly, with both of our eyes closed. Gradually the two of us slowly nestled together in the center of the bed and before I knew what was happening my lips crashed against hers. It was a magnificent kiss. Soft and tender. Slow and easy. So natural and beautiful. It held a closeness, a sacred bond so sweet and yet so disturbing. My hands began to explore her body, as our lips and tongues began exploring each other.

Up until this point we hadn't really kissed one another fully on the mouth, but damn if we weren't making up for lost time. Neither one of us could hold back any longer. This wasn't just lust, but pure unadulterated passion. My hands skimmed across my sisters hips and belly and over the mounds of her perky breasts. Her nipple’s were already hard like flint when my fingers found and pinched them forcefully, forcing a loud groan to escape her throat. We literally devoured each other on that bed, as I reluctantly broke away from her kiss only to lay kisses all over her face and neck, licking Liv's ear before I crooked my neck and replaced the hand on her breast with my mouth.

"Oh...God." she sighed as I engulfed her ripe nipple and sucked.

I quickly alternated between the two breasts causing Olivia to arch her back and squeal with delight. But before I could proceed any further I glanced up to exchange a wicked grin and was rewarded with a deep tongue-kiss. She kissed me with such force I thought she had chipped my tooth! I lashed my tongue back into her mouth and mimicked her movements. We must have swapped a gallon of spit between us!

Our tongues now wrestled with one another as I snaked my hand down her slim body and deftly slipped my fingers under the waistband of her panties, where I brushed them across her bare pussy. I took my time, knowing that if I rushed into it she may come to her senses and stop, but if I took my time then I could potentially explore every nook and cranny of her young cunt and find the best way to get her off. That said I swept my fingers over the folds of her lips (which were slimy to the touch) before I dipped my middle finger inside. I couldn't believe how soft and wet she was. Her pussy was so tight and tender it literally made my cock twitch.

This action created a small moan from Olivia's throat which only encouraged me. So I ran my finger back up the length of her slippery mound and formed small circles around her clit, driving her crazy.

"Ugh. Fuck." she grunted as her knees fell apart and she spread her legs for me - spurring me on.

Her breathing became heavier, quicker and sharper as I massage her nub. Her body thrashed upwards to meet my fingers. I changed my finger for my thumb and maintained pressure on her clit but managed to slip two digits inside of her. It was one of the most erotic moments of my life, plunging two fingers deep inside my hot famous sister!

Olivia moaned even deeper when I curled my fingers upward, and attempted to rub her G-stop. I moved my thumb faster over her clit while slowing down with the probing. The effect was an incoherent squeal that was barely human. I next proceeded to slowly rub her clit and sped the fingering. This caused a moan of "Oh God" with a bucking of the hips to meet my digits. At this point her knees were spread wide and flush with the bed beneath her. The mere vision of this caused my cock to pulse and leak pre-cum in her hand. Noting this reaction from her I finally decided to go full steam ahead and both rubbed her clit as fast as I could while finger-banging her with all the power I could muster. This resulted with a deafening scream and her thighs slamming shut around my hand!

"oh-fuck! ohmigod...Cade!"

Having given a great focus on her pussy I had lost all track of time. How long had either of us been going at it like this...twenty minutes? A half hour? We were both dripping in sweat. It was at this point that Olivia did something that absolutely drove me wild - sinking her lips into my neck and where she proceeded to give me a sloppy love-bite - all the while as I explored her cunt and she jacked me off!

"Ugh. Fuck. Liv!" I grunted to her provocative action. "Don't do that...it drives me crazy!"

"I know it does. Don't stop." was her only reply, as her pace on my penis increased twofold.

Feeling myself approach the precipice, I began to thrust my cock in and out of her slick hand while rubbing her clit at a furious pace. I was intend on making her come before I did, and that's precisely what she did. Olivia's vaginal muscles clamped down over my fingers in a death like vice - her body leaned forward as she gave a banshee wail of pure ecstasy. I felt her juices flood out and coat my fingers in her slickness. Without thinking, I then took my hand and brought it up to her face and invited her to suck the sap from my fingers.

To her credit, my sister didn't hesitate and keenly sucked then into her mouth, before kissing me hard on the lips again while rolling on top of me, doing so without breaking our kiss. Once again I propped myself up a little and now watched as she kissed her way down my chest and worked her way down, swirling her tongue around my belly button. I took my free hand and gently stroked her face, tracing her cheek and her lips with one finger. Always the tease, she suddenly slipped my digit into her mouth and sucked it provocatively.

"Lower." I murmured to which she grinned.

Olivia lowered her eyes as I placed my hand at the back of her head and began guiding her down. She resisted slightly, but I was firm. No way was I going to be denied those sweet lips tonight. Her gorgeous face hovered just a few inches over the head of my cock. I shivered at the prospect and could feel her breath wafting against my skin. Olivia had one hand on my thigh and one wrapped around the base of my cock.

"Suck it Liv." I said breathlessly. "Please."

My sister hesitated, looking down at my solid shaft. She then closed her eyes and slowly reached out with her tongue. I sighed as I felt the warm wetness of her tongue finally make direct contact with my penis and swirl across my flesh. Olivia opened her eyes and gave it a few more licks, each one lingering longer than the last. Then, with her eyes still pinned on mine, she slanted forward, giving me one long, slow lick from root to tip.

"Oh...sis." I groaned in pleasure. "Do it. Suck my dick."

Her lips parted and inch by inch, my famous sister began engulfing my staff. With the head of my cock nestled firmly inside her hot mouth, I tossed my head back into the pillow and found myself in a daze-like state. I savored every sensation, knowing I would never forget this night for the rest of my life. You see in addition to blowing me, Olivia was drooling all over my cock, her warm saliva dribbling down to my balls and making a large puddle on the mattress between my legs. I was actually surprised to see just how much spit she had. Truth be told it wasn't exactly the most proficient blowjob I had ever received (being very sloppy) but the fact that it was my sister's pretty face looking up at me for approval made it memorable.

"I want you to come." she purred. "I want you to come in my mouth."

"Yeah?"

"—I want that load in my belly Cade." she moaned between licks. "Fill me up, please."

Looking into her wide, brown eyes I soon lost it and quickly grasped her head. This was all the warning she had before I gave one good thrust and let loose with a torrent of spunk. The Disney star gagged briefly and coughed, her gorgeous face grimacing. But nevertheless swallowed hard. Down the hatch my load went, before she caught her breath and gasped out loud. Sticky, white semen spilled out of the corners of her mouth, down her chin, and dribbled back out onto my twitching shaft and balls. At this point I was on auto-pilot and was just thrusting away at her lips - using her mouth like my own personal repository.

My sister had a tortured expression on her face as I unloaded into the back of her throat. As the intensity of my thrusts lessened, I felt another sensation, a slight but undeniable sucking from her mouth.

"Happy?" she winked before wiping her face and collapsing beside me in bed.

The entire room reeked of sex.

"You're the best sister a guy could even have."

"—and don't you forget it."

https://31.media.tumblr.com/10afdf4c7580508c6915739d79d86012/tumblr_n6djhnCPVS1tw8ahpo3_250.gif

alpha17
09-29-2014, 01:23 AM
I love the angle of Piper joining in. You should definitely write a threesome story with those two hotties

sid9764_c
09-29-2014, 02:55 AM
Amazing as always

Gooddude
09-29-2014, 09:44 AM
Great really great more more more love this

starbuk
09-29-2014, 03:19 PM
TEASE ! Love it ! LOL

X42
10-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Easily one of the best series you've ever done. So damn hot, too damn good.

raylaxed
10-03-2014, 05:58 AM
It's getting better and better

loving_one30
10-04-2014, 05:56 AM
"You're the best, sis. Simply the best."
You bet she is...
And so are you TPG!