PDA

View Full Version : "Beaches, Babes, and Banana Kush" with Olivia Holt

TPG
04-03-2015, 06:29 AM
Beaches, Babes, and Banana Kush
With Olivia Holt
Written by TPG
Codes: MF, voy, finger, drugs
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: So as discussed in the chat (where most of my stories are created) here's chapter 1.

http://9.t.imgbox.com/nrTCX8Gd.jpg (http://imgbox.com/nrTCX8Gd) http://6.t.imgbox.com/aewYK8rE.jpg (http://imgbox.com/aewYK8rE)

There wasn't a cloud in the sky as I joined my girlfriend and her best friends for a day out to the local beach.

Truth be told I was still in the process of getting to know her colleagues since Deb and I had only hooked up a few weeks earlier, but by all accounts her friends were sweet.

The group that day consisted of five girls, each one an actress and celebrity in their own right. This included Kelli Berglund, Olivia Holt, Dove Cameron, Debby Ryan, and Piper Curda who had offered to drive.

Amusingly enough I had only agreed to tag along since Olivia's boyfriend Luke had claimed that he'd be joining us too, but as it turned out something came up at the very last minute leaving me alone with five bikini-clad Disney stars, not that I was complaining of course.

Thankfully, the girls all appeared to be sweet and friendly, but it was Dove Cameron who seemed to get an extra kick out of flirting whenever no one was watching.

I suspect this had a lot to do with the fact that I was a few years older than her, and originally hailed from Australia.

In fact this was apparently a big talking point with the girls, once word got out that Debby had actually hooked up with one of the stage hands who worked on her show. I guess the fact that I was an "outsider" (not famous) only made it worse.

While I naturally couldn't understand what all the fuss was about, according to friends this caused quite the scandal.

"You know I've always wanted to go down under." Dove remarked in a very suggestive way.

As innocent as this comment was, I couldn't help but notice the way she looked up and down at me while licking her lips.

"Who knows—" I flirted back. "Maybe someday you will."

"Oh. I should like to think so." she grinned. "God knows I've earned it. And I think I'd have the time of my life."

I had to wonder if we were still talking about Australia or something else (wild, unadulterated sex).

Meanwhile, as I got to know all of Debby's friends the one person who surprised me the most was Olivia Holt, who despite her "Girl Next Door" image came across as a very conceited little bitch! ...and judging from the constant eyes rolls from her friends I assume I wasn't far off.

To tell you the truth I actually thought she was a spoiled little princess, as she constantly whined and complained about something or rather. In fact I got the impression that my disdain for her was more than mutual since she had heard all the stories about Debby and I and our very volatile relationship.

Still. I couldn't help but gawk at the blonde star as Debby frequently enjoyed bringing her name up during sex, and constantly relayed a fantasy about the two of them getting it on in from of me.

This of course was strictly private and a simple case of pillow talk, but I couldn't help but smile at the mere mention of her name.

So with the entire day ahead of us, the six of us crammed into Piper's small sports car and soon found a nice secluded spot on the beach away from prying eyes, where I offered to mind their belongs while the girls took turns frolicking in the ocean.

It was at one point during the afternoon that Olivia and I ultimately found ourselves seated alone on the sand.

I now found myself stealing glances at her body as she lay beside me reading a manuscript in her two piece bikini, her bikini bottoms wedged firmly inside the crack of her ass!

There was no doubt in my mind that she knew perfectly well the effect her body was having on me, but she simply smiled and continued to play coy. I guess with her boyfriend being a no show she was now fishing for compliments and looking for any kind of attention.

Olivia soon rolled her eyes when she noticed me lighting up a joint, and when I asked her if she had ever tried some Banana Kush, she snorted with a giggle and claimed that she had, and moreover, frequently smoked weed.

I laughed at her claim and called bullshit, which really seemed to infuriate her.

"Why would you say that."

"Why." I replied. "Look. I don't know you very well, but even I can tell you're way uptight about shit like this."

"You don't know that."

"Let's face it. You're way too prissy for weed." I told her. "—and that's nothing to be ashamed of."

I could see the fury in her eyes as she tried to go back to reading her script but my comments had clearly rattled her.

"You know, I'm not as innocent as you think." she added. "I wish people would stop assuming that."

"Hey. It's not a bad thing." I assured her. "—you're just...predictable."

"okay. Screw this. Pass it over."

I was actually surprised when she reached over and snatched the joint from my hand and took in a huge lungful of tainted air.

This particularly intrigued me since "60/40" (as it was otherwise known) had a very high potency. In fact it was known that a single puff could bring on deep physical relaxation, combined with a heady rush.

"Just promise you won't tell the others about this." she said before taking another huge toke.

"Whoa." I chuckled as I was genuinely impressed by the amount of smoke she took into her lungs.

"—and don't worry. I won't tell anyone." I assured her. "I mean we wouldn't want to ruin your perfect image now would we."

"Fuck off." she quipped back, taking me by surprise.

"Ha. Nice."

Over the next several minutes Olivia and I took turns smoking the blunt and I have to admit we got pretty baked. I then watched her reach over for some sun screen lotion and offered to give her a hand.

"Allow me."

"—just don't get any funny ideas okay." she giggled while sitting up and pulling her blonde hair to one side.

I happily obliged and applied cocoa-nut oil all over her shoulders and neck, and worked the substance into her skin. Thanks to the Kush Olivia purred like a kitten before I finally suggested that she lay down and relax while I do the rest of her back.

"okay. But let me know when the others are heading back—" she said. "I don't want them getting the wrong idea."

"You and me both sweetheart." I agreed. "Deb would skin me alive if she saw me running my hands all over your body."

"—is that what we're doing." Holt grinned. "Just kidding. Just hurry up before I change my mind."

With that said the stunning blonde lay face down on the towel and shut her eyes as I went to work, applying the scented oil all over her back and spine.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/20d2de6fe24fd289977ffc199e859c2b/tumblr_nm6zzsneiu1rr1k5mo2_r1_500.jpg

Amusingly enough what started out as a friendly back rub soon escalated into an all-over massage, with her stretching out and presenting her oil-slick body to the sun, while my fingers walked along her smooth legs and feet.

For her part Olivia simply lay there basking in the pleasure of it all, completely and utterly relaxed.

"Wow. I don't think I've ever been pampered like this before." she sighed. "—do you do this for Deb as well."

"Absolutely." I lied as I proceeded to massage her feet and rubbed her perfectly manicured toes.

In fact at one point I had her feeling so relaxed and comfortable that she reached back and proceeded to untie her bikini top, and now lay there topless with her breasts pressed against the sand.

Jesus. I thought. Remind me to buy another baggy of Kush ASAP, cause it seems to be doing wonders.

"Are you keeping a look out." Olivia remarked, referring to our friends who were still swimming in the distance.

"Err. Yeah-Yeah. Sure."

"—I hate tan lines." was her excuse as I was now presented with her bare naked back.

With her permission I completely soaked her entire body in cocoa-nut oil and almost emptying the whole bottle between her shoulder blades. This riled another series of moans from her as I then kneaded her flesh and smeared the syrupy lacquer all over.

"Mm. That feels so good." she muttered erotically. "—don't stop."

I didn't intend to.

"Just close your eyes and relax." I suggested. "I'll make you feel like a million bucks."

Olivia simply smiled and sighed contently.

Fortunately for us, our position behind the dunes allowed me to see the others in the water but they couldn't see Olivia laying out on the sand, or what I was doing to her for that matter.

Just to be on the safe side I re-positioned Piper's beach umbrella so as to give us at least some level of privacy, but this also defeated the purpose of the tanning oil, since we were now cloaked from the sun, not that Olivia cared of course.

She was so high and serene that the only thing she cared about now was her mounting pleasure. In fact I dare say this was the first time anyone had ever touched her like this before.

I applied even more lotion to her delicate spine and felt my cock stir as I gently massaged the substance across two dimple-like indentations above her butt.

She purred as I worked my way over her slender hips and down across her supple ass, where I briefly kneaded her teen ass cheeks. In truth I half expected her to stop or object to the grossly inappropriate touching, but she simply lay there cooing softly.

I swallowed hard as I slowly worked my way down between her smooth thighs and tenderly massaged the inside of her legs. At this point I could actually feel the heat emanating from her sex which only made me harder.

Any concerns I had about offending her quickly faded when I felt her grind her hips in a circular motion, almost spurring me on. I finally inched my way up towards her pussy and gently brushed my knuckle against her crotch while I massaged her inner thighs.

Olivia gasp briefly to the contact but she still refused to stop me or show any sign of resistance. With that said I finally flipped my hand around and boldly cupped her mound directly, before I proceeded to rub her pussy through her bikini.

My heart pounded as the "IDDI" star simply lay there moaning. She was so aroused I could actually feel her pearl-like clit protruding out from underneath the nylon fabric.

While my brain screamed for me to stop, my hands seemed to have a mind of their own and continued to pleasure her.

Whatever pretense there was now flew right out the window as I used both hands on her magnificent body, one to fondle her ass while the other now rubbed and caressed her teen sex.

This bold action seemed to have an immediate effect as she proceeded to grind and undulate her hips more intently.

I took one last look out at the ocean before I boldly slipped a single finger into her bikini bottoms and made direct contact with her pussy, finding her mound baby smooth and sopping wet!

In fact she was so wet I was sure I could have effortlessly crammed three fingers into her tight little cunt without much effort, but I somehow found the strength to hold off.

Being the consummate tease that I am, I continued to keep her at the peak of her pleasure without pushing her over. Olivia whipped her hips more intensely as my fingers dipped down along her glistening mound and gently brushed against the tiny wisp of stubble above her clit.

I now stroked her fondly as my wrist worked between her thighs, inching them farther apart. At this point her back was arched sharply and her ass was almost up in the air, urging me to play with her pussy and get her off!

I made sure to work the oil into every nook and cranny of her sex. She was moaning audibly now and squirming about on the towel as I traced along the her delicate folds and pinched her slippery lips between my fingers.

"Ugh. Fuck." she hissed through gritted teeth as I finally granted her wish and stuffed her juice-box with two fingers.

The teen star almost yelped out loud to the action as I filled her pussy completely and proceeded to saw my fingers in and out. At first I wasn't sure just what she would do or say to the lewd action, as she simply lay there thrashing about while taking my punishment.

The entire incident was like an outer body experience. Even though I knew what I was doing was wrong and perverted, I just couldn't make myself stop, and now probed her right there in broad daylight, finger-blasting her hard and deep.

"oh-god. oh-god." she whimpered softy as I proceeded to literally fuck her cunt with my fingers.

She squealed in pleasure and dug her fists into the sand. She was so close to cumming she could barely stand it.

But as erotic as this was, she really began to squeal when I used my thumb to rub against her backdoor and totally set her off. To our surprise what happened next absolutely floored us both.

"NNNGHH FUCK—I'm gonna cum!!" she cried as she suddenly came in front of me.

In fact she climaxed so hard I thought she was having a fucking seizure.

As luck would have it Holt and I barely had time to comprehend much less discuss what had happened, as Piper returned from the water and toweled herself down. I quickly got up and took this opportunity to join Debby in the ocean.

But as I made my way over to my girlfriend I still couldn't believe what I had just done. Panic set in as I wondered if Olivia would tell the others about what had occurred. Would she even admit to it being consensual or would she claim that I had taken advantage of her.

To make matters worse I soon realized that I could smell Olivia's cunt on my fingers, and as I rushed into the water to clean the evidence, I was suddenly accosted by Debby who kissed me passionately on the mouth.

"Hey. Miss me!"

"—you have no idea."

"Oh. I think I do." she grinned while squeezing my hard on in the water. "—is this for me."

"Of course!" I answered a little too defensively. "Who else would if be for."

"I dunno." Debby teased. "Maybe spending some time with Olivia on the beach got you all worked up."

"—don't even say that."

"Hey. I don't care." my girlfriend said while kissing me. "—I'll take what I can get. Besides. She might get you going, but I'm the one that'll finish you off."

...to be continued.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/1ef006baf07485993932caef45db653b/tumblr_nm6zzsneiu1rr1k5mo1_400.gif

assman118
04-03-2015, 10:52 AM
That gif is priceless. And my exact reaction once I saw the story was posted. Looking forward to the next part.

chaosm
04-03-2015, 05:05 PM
I don't why, but for some reason now I'm wanting a scene where Piper is ass fucked on the beach.

sid9764_c
04-03-2015, 11:43 PM
Amazing story TPG. Can't wait for part 2

raylaxed
04-04-2015, 05:55 AM
Great story