PDA

View Full Version : "Giving Back" with Olivia Holt

LemonTalk
04-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Giving Back
With Olivia Holt
By LemonTalk
Codes: MF, Exhib, BJ, Drugs
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
A/N: Yep, it's more Holt.

I was only in my late twenties but I'd been on and off the street for the past ten years, flitting between temporary jobs and the occasional girlfriend. I had few family members and friends here in LA and even fewer who would let me crash at their place. I wasn't one for complaining though, I never really minded being homeless, the way I saw it, the whole outdoors was my home. I could look after myself and there was rarely a dull moment. I almost never even went hungry; I just had to lounge around in the rich part of town for a while, wait for the pity change to roll my way and get out before the cops rolled up. Despite this however, I wasn't going to give up a free meal which is why I was currently standing in line at the Los Angeles Mission Easter event.

I was surrounded by the usual crowd; down on their luck families with dozens of screaming kids, the on edge teens going cold turkey and the scruffy, dirty looking homeless. Even on the street I did my best to look fairly presentable and keep clean, having only lost my most recent job the week before, I was currently looking pretty immaculate compared to some of the other guys in my line.

Looking down the slow moving queue, I was shocked to see the current servers. They weren't the usual preachy 60 year olds we were forced to small talk with, instead it was two stunning, young blondes. It was only then that I noticed the various photographers lurking in the crowds, occasionally snapping photos of the girls as they served food. Whoever they were, it was obvious these girls were some young starlets.

http://9.t.imgbox.com/88hrEvxP.jpg (http://imgbox.com/88hrEvxP) http://3.t.imgbox.com/d9wbwq6A.jpg (http://imgbox.com/d9wbwq6A) http://8.t.imgbox.com/nbZaVvpW.jpg (http://imgbox.com/nbZaVvpW)

Soon enough the queue had moved up and I found myself face to face with the younger girl; her name tag informed me she was 'Olivia Holt'.

"Hi! How are you doing today, sir?" She beamed at me, taking my plate and dropping some form of vegetable on it.

Ignoring her question, I gestured to the nearest camera, "This is quite the publicity stunt you've got yourself on," her smile instantly dropped and she flushed red while I took my plate back.

Before she had a chance to reply, I was shuffled along the line. Glancing back, I saw her try and give the next guy her winning smile but it was clear my brief statement had had a surprisingly large effect on her, I almost felt bad.

Having nothing better to do, I decided to stick around at the event for a few more hours, sitting down against a wall and generally watching everyone go about their business. I was just starting to consider leaving when I notice the girl from earlier across the street faced with a camera and interviewer. I figured I'd have a bit more fun with the girl before heading off so, getting to my feet, I casually ambled over the road and lent against the opposite building, a few metres behind the cameraman.

Olivia was in the middle of answering a question when she spotted me. I heard her hesitate momentarily before turning back to the interviewer and finish her sentence. Having composed herself, I stood and watched her answer a few more questions, reciting some rehearsed spiel about giving back to the community, how great it is to put a smile on someone's face and all the other clichés before the interviewer called a cut, thanked Olivia for her time and rushed off.

Olivia stood on the spot for a moment, seemingly trying to work out what to do. She started walking off before suddenly changing her mind, turning on her heel and striding over to me.

"What's your problem?" she demanded, I was slightly taken aback at how angry she appeared to be.

"Well I'm currently living on the streets to start wi-"

"That's not what I mean," she cut me off, crossing her arms. "This isn't a publicity stunt; I just wanted to give something back, put a smile on people's face-"

This time it was my turn to cut her off, "Yeah yeah, alright, I've heard it all before. Look, I was just fucking with you, OK? Seriously though, you're being very charitable, really."

Olivia merely rolled her eyes and huffed, it was clear she was used to winning arguments and getting her way but she couldn't tell if she actually had won this one.

"Besides," I continued. "Sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself anyway." I pushed myself away from the wall and pulled a small joint out of my jacket and started walking away, heading down the nearby alleyway and lighting up. "I'm sure I'll see you back here again next week," I called back.

I was just turning the corner when she caught up with me. "Mind if I join you?" she asked before surprising me and taking the joint out of my mouth and taking a long drag.

"The fuck?" I muttered, watching the innocent, good girl blonde get high. It clearly wasn't her first time as she handed it back to me and let out a deep breath, letting the weight off her shoulders and apparently finally relaxing.

"You were right y'know?" she sighed, "I'm only doing this because my agent said it would make me look good…"

I had to laugh. "Well, no matter your reasons for being here, I'm sure you put a smile on plenty of guy's faces," I nodded while looking her up and down. "Yep, they'll definitely be thinking about you tonight."

Olivia merely narrowed her eyes at me, knowing exactly what I was talking about but a small smile crept over the face nonetheless.

Soon enough we were both sat on the dirty ground, getting buzzed and unloading about our life issues from my inability to keep down a paying job to her privileged but stressful working life. As I told my brief sob story, I was easily gaining her sympathy; she even edged closer and took my hand in hers.

"I wish there was something I could do," she said finally.

http://4.t.imgbox.com/3UOEAItL.jpg (http://imgbox.com/3UOEAItL) http://9.t.imgbox.com/WzVD8gyL.jpg (http://imgbox.com/WzVD8gyL) http://9.t.imgbox.com/VTQWQNTa.jpg (http://imgbox.com/VTQWQNTa)

Looking up at her, our faces were close and my eyes fell upon her slightly parted lips. I decided to throw caution to the wind, and suddenly moved in and kissed her, it's not like I had anything else to lose.

Olivia was taken aback at first and tried to pull away but I held firm and soon enough she just went with it, opening her mouth and kissing back. The kiss was hard and wet as I forced my tongue into her mouth; meanwhile my hands started creeping up her leg. It went on for almost a full minute before Olivia had to pull away and gasp for air.

"You know," I said after a brief silence, "you haven't put a smile on my face yet. And I could do with some good memories."

I watched Olivia give me the once over with her slightly bloodshot eyes before asking, "Are you, y'know, clean down there?" nodding her head towards the growing tent in my pants. It was only then that I realised this might actually be happening.

"I'm all clear," I promised, unbuckling my pants and pulling my semi out for her to inspect. Her eyes grew when she saw it. It wasn't the longest but it was certainly thick enough to make up for it.

She managed to drag her eyes away from it to glance up and down the alley. We were mostly hidden behind a couple of trashcans but there was still a lot of bustling activity at one end with the other end taking a corner.

Getting to my feet I held my pants up with one hand and held the other out for her, "C'mon, we can go round here."

She took my hand and I led her up and round the corner. This alley was empty, ending with a dead end. To be safe we found a spot between a large dumpster and a stack of wooden pallets. Once Olivia knew we were alone she lifted her apron up over her head, placed it on the grimy floor and dropped to her knees.

She took my pants with her, pulling them down around my ankles and immediately took my semi into her warm, wet mouth. The sudden action made my knees buckle slightly as she eagerly slurped my cock, quickly getting it fully hard. It seemed time was of the essence, she didn't want to be missing from the event long enough to draw suspicion and have people out looking for her.

I was more than happy with this arrangement as I allowed her to work her talented mouth over my shaft, her lips stretched as she forced inch after inch down her throat. Occasionally her eyes would flick up at me to watch the effect her efforts were having on me. Reaching round, she placed her hands on my lower back and pulled herself onto my cock, and made me groan out loud when I felt my head slip into her narrow throat. This whole ordeal felt so good in fact I suddenly had to pull out when she almost pushed me over the edge and I definitely wasn't done with her just yet.

I leant back against the wall, panting slightly as my dripping wet cock stood at attention in the cold air, Olivia remained on her knees grinning smugly up at me, also taking the time to catch her breath.

"Now where did an innocent young teen like yourself learn to do all that?" I queried.

Olivia merely shrugged, "I practice," she replied matter-of-factly.

Having calmed myself down slightly I pulled her to her feet, spun her around so she faced the wall then knelt to roughly pull her jeans and panties down. Olivia knew exactly what to do, placing both hands on the wall and arching her back to jut her round, white ass out. While I was down there, I leaned forward and gave her a long, slow lick. My tongue ran over her pussy and finished gently lapping over her ass. I was pleased to find her pussy was soaking wet and tasted divine. If we weren't in public and in a rush I would have spent hours down there.

Unfortunately we didn't have hours so I got back to my feet, had a quick glance up and down the alley to ensure we were still alone before roughly and unceremoniously ramming my full length into her tight clam.

"AHH! Fuck!" Olivia grunted loudly as I stretched her out. "Shit that's big!"

"C'mon you like it," I grinned wickedly as I started thrusting in and out.

"Mmmm," she looked over her shoulder at me, "I fucking love it." Her eyes fell to watch my cock enter her small frame, each time I pulled out it seemed to be wetter and wetter.

As I picked up the pace, Olivia struggled to keep it down; she was soon forced to bit her lip to stifle her groans and occasionally screams when I probed particularly deep. In attempt to delay my impending orgasm, I reached under her and squirmed my hands up her shirt and under her bra before roughly squeezing her firm, young tits. This gained yet enough guttural moan from the starlet, it seemed she had rather sensitive breasts, a fact I was more than happy to take advantage of.

Pulling out, I spun her around again. Her face was red and her hair was turning into a wild mess and she looked dazed and confused as I manipulated her body further. I finished removing her jeans and panties, throwing them aside and leaving her naked from the waist down. I then got my hands under her thighs and lifted her into the air, letting her upper back rest against the wall. With my hands full, Olivia got the hint and took my cock and impaled herself again, the feeling of which made her eyes roll back.

As I filled her up, the talented gymnast wrapped her strong legs around me, holding herself up and leaving my hands free to lift her shirt up and roughly pull her bra away, accidentally tearing it off in the process. I barely even noticed I'd done it though when my eyes finally fell upon that perfect pair of globes. Leaning forward I quickly take each one into my mouth, taking time to nibble each rock hard nipple which gets excited gasps from Holt.

Standing back up straight I take a hold of her hips and start giving her a proper fucking again, railing into her as hard as I can. Her tits were swinging wildly with every thrust and Olivia was forced to clap a hand over her mouth to stop from screaming out, her eyes squeezed shut.

"I bet you don't get fucked like this by your pretty boy, actor boyfriends do you?" I grunted.

"Oh, fuckkk," her eyes opened and her hand fell away, "I'm so close, make me cum, please…" she gasped, pleading for it with her eyes locked on mine.

I gave her a few more deep thrusts before I stopped abruptly. She glared at me, her entire body seemed to be shaking. "What the fuck?" she whined.

"C'mon girl," I teased, "work for it!" I gave her a sharp slap against her ass which spurred her into action.

She rolled her strong hips against me, grinding herself on my cock and used her legs to pull it into her. It was an awkward position and she grunted from the effort but refused to stop as I stood there, relishing the fact she was practically using me as a sex toy to get herself off.

"You'd best hurry up, they might be looking for you back there," I stated which made her work harder. She was biting her lip, her eyes focused on my cock as she used it for her own pleasure.

"They might think you've been taken off by a whole group of homeless guys," I continued, "A pretty thing like you, bet they'd love passing you around…"

"Oh my god…" she muttered under her breath, her pussy clenched suddenly.

"Oh? Sounds like you'd love that as well!" I exclaimed, "You want a load of dirty men fucking you senseless? Wrecking every hole you got?"

Suddenly, with one final roll of her hips, she exploded. Clapping her hand over her mouth she screamed into it, her entire body shook from head to toe and back again. I took the opportunity to start fucking her again into her even tighter, wetter, more sensitive pussy, stretching her powerful orgasm out even longer.

"Where you want it?" I grunted as I raced to my own climax.

"Fuck-oh my god…" she groaned deliriously, "ummm, in-inside me, can't go back covered in cum." Her reasoning sounded solid enough and it was the answer I was hoping for.

I picked up the pace for one final pummeling and quickly went over the edge, blasting my load deep into the young starlet; the sensation of which I was sure gave her another small orgasm as she was filled with my hot cum.

I staggered backwards, letting her down gently on trembling legs. "That was…fuck," she said, lost for words as she caught her breath. Once she was back down to Earth, she scrabbled around for her clothing, pulling her panties and jeans up over the cum leaking down her leg.

"I'd give you my number Holt except, well, I don't have one," I mentioned as she tried to make herself presentable.

She started heading off down the alley. "Don't worry about it. Besides," she called back to me, "like you said; I'll be back next week anyway."

http://3.t.imgbox.com/gBSGKeyd.jpg (http://imgbox.com/gBSGKeyd)

TPG
04-08-2015, 12:46 AM
My God man!! That was so fucking hot!! ...another one I'll be reading again and again and again. Amazing.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/8d94996de24d420c443736332efd2847/tumblr_inline_mfyuci2lAQ1ryp54o.gif

pyw
04-08-2015, 01:53 AM
That was ridiculously good.

assman118
04-08-2015, 02:31 AM
Wow....great one!