PDA

View Full Version : "Beck and Call" Part 1 with Olivia Holt

LemonTalk
06-29-2015, 04:17 AM
Beck and Call Part 1
With Olivia Holt
By LemonTalk
Codes: MF, BJ, Reluc
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
A/N: An idea the guys were discussing in chat a few weeks ago, will probably seem a bit tame compared to my previous Holt stories but I've got a few ideas and stuff planned out for a little, or long, series of shorts. This part might be mostly setup stuff but more parts should be coming soon so bear with it and enjoy!

http://6.t.imgbox.com/UOujGvSK.jpg (http://imgbox.com/UOujGvSK) http://i.imgbox.com/Hl74B3Zf.png

"What've you got there?" I asked, passing my daughter who was seated on the end of the bed, uselessly shaking a black rectangle.

"iPhone." She said casually, now firming holding down the power button.

"An iPhone?" I repeated, suddenly suspicious. I dropped the laundry I was delivering and took the phone from her hands. "And where did you get this from?"

"The girl next door," she shrugged. "She sold it to me this morning but I think I broke it..."

"What's wrong with the phone I got you?" I quizzed, mocking offence. Meanwhile I also started hammering the various buttons on the iPhone to no response.

"That phone sucks, dad! All my friends have an iPhone, and it was cheap!"

"The girl next door? Olivia?"

My daughter nodded happily, her face always lit up at the mention of our Disney star neighbour.

"And how much?" I continued.

She hesitated for a moment before answering, "Only like, $150..."

"Right, and did it ever turn on?" I sighed.

Again, she paused as she thought about it. "Umm, no I don't think so..."

I rolled my eyes. Olivia Holt was all sweet and innocent in front of the cameras but living next door to her, I was well aware of what she was like outside the public eye. She was stuck up, rude and acted like any other spoiled, rich teenager. My teenage daughter didn't seem to notice any of this however and fawned over her regardless. I had let it be so far, not wanting to ruin her idol since no harm had come from it but seeing this rich kid scamming my girl out of $150, I knew it was time to confront her.

"I'll go get your money back tomorrow, don't worry." I said, pocketing the phone.

"Wait Dad, please don't!" she suddenly begged, "Liv won't let me hang out with her if you do that!"

"She scammed you out of $150!" I exclaimed.

"You know computers and stuff, can't you just try and fix it?" she bargained.

I sighed heavily again before conceding. At least if I got it working it would be a lot cheaper for me than paying out $500 for a new one on her birthday.

Later that afternoon, with my daughter at school, I settled down at my desk with every intention of relieving some stress. As I sat, I felt the iPhone in my pocket. Pulling it out, I tried each button again but got nothing. After rooting through my drawers I found the right cable and tried plugging it into my PC but again, got nothing.

Before trying anything else I unplug it and try one of the oldest tricks in the book and blew into the port. I plug it back in and, to my surprise, it immediately starts to charge and attempts to sync with my computer.

I breathe a sigh of relief. At least my daughter won't be disappointed and I didn't have to go shake down my teen neighbour. I figure I can just set it back to its factory setting and the job's done.

As it charges however, my curiosity gets the better of me and I allow the phone to sync up with my computer, transferring a sizable number of pictures, video and music files. With the files uploaded, I begin absent-mindedly clicking through the photos. It's obviously Olivia Holt's phone with the majority being selfies of her with various celebrity friends.

It's while going through the slideshow that I come to the realisation that the girl next door had actually grown into a stunningly attractive young lady which no doubt contributed to her attitude problems. Despite everything, I even started feeling my neglected cock twitch in my pants as my filthy mind considered the things I'd do to her.

As I rapidly clicked through the seemingly hundreds of photos I froze after skipping past one in particular. I go back a few pictures, positive my eyes must have been playing tricks on me. Soon enough I find the photo in question and my eyes are proven right.

I near enough started drooling at the image of my sexy teen neighbour, completely naked in a bathroom mirror. Unfortunately she had the arm holding the phone covering her chest and her other hand over her crotch. Nonetheless it made me instantly hard while I instinctively copied the file into a new folder.

With the photo saved I sat forward in my chair and eagerly started perusing through the rest, desperate for something more revealing. I came across several others similar to the first and copied them all. Each one showing Holt teasing the camera but never completely naked, I was beginning to doubt she was as naïve as I'd hoped.

Just as I was starting to worry that all I was going to get was cocktease after cocktease, I reached the very last, most recent photo, and struck gold. It wasn't perfect since it didn't show her face but nonetheless, I'd just found a full frontal shot of the Disney starlet's perfect, teen chest. I quickly verified it was her by the background and her freckles and found my hand working on autopilot fishing my rock hard cock out.

I was just about to settle and be happy with what I got when my eyes fell upon the video folder. I didn't have high hopes but I was optimistic and double clicked it open.

I played through a few videos; most of them consisted of Olivia and her friends singing in a car or messing around at Disneyland but nothing scandalous. But once again, I struck gold on the last file, recorded just after she took the topless photo.

I watched with bated breath as Holt walked into frame in a thin, floral robe. Her eyes flick up and look directly into the camera and she gave a teasing smile before shrugging the robe off her shoulder, slowly letting the silky material slip down her arms and body, inch by inch. Just before her chest was exposed, Olivia turned her back to the camera and finally let the robe fall in a puddle on the floor, revealing her bare ass and young hourglass figure to my wide eyes.

I almost groaned out loud when she turned back and showed the camera her perfect, shaved cunt. I watch as her slides one finger over her wet lips before bringing it up to her mouth, tasting herself with a knowing grin.

Olivia then stepped up to the camera and I assumed she was going to stop the recording but instead, she kneeled in front of it, showing another close up glimpse of her chest as it passed. We were now face to face with each other through my monitor while Liv reached off screen. Her hand reappears a moment later with a sizable, realistic dildo in it.

"Holy shit," I found myself muttering.

Olivia locked her dark, seductive eyes with the camera and slowly brought the fake cock up to her lips, planting a slow, wet kiss on the tip. She then opened her mouth and sucked in a few inches. I almost moaned when I saw how quickly she got the toy dripping wet. She bobbed up and down a few times and I imagined how I'd die happy after getting a nice, sloppy blowjob from her. After a couple more sucks, she took it out with a giggle, blushing slightly before whispering to the camera.

"Wish you were here, babe..." Olivia then winked, blew a kiss at the phone and the video ended.

I found myself sat, speechless; staring at a black screen with my cock harder than it had ever been in my hands, leaking precum. I was abruptly ripped back to reality when my alarm buzzed telling me it was time to pick up my girl from school.

"Fuck sake," I swore, forcing my aching cock back into my pants.

I ensured all the photos and videos had been copied to my computer before unplugging the phone and pocketing it.

http://1.t.imgbox.com/8f9T4ZKd.jpg (http://imgbox.com/8f9T4ZKd) http://0.t.imgbox.com/co0O4uaB.jpg (http://imgbox.com/co0O4uaB) http://9.t.imgbox.com/NNz2tE0S.jpg (http://imgbox.com/NNz2tE0S)

I spent the rest of the day unable to get the damn girl next door out of my head. I was almost twice her age and I knew full well I would be in a lot of trouble if anyone found the photos and video I now had multiple copies of on my computer.

Despite everything, I still found myself currently walking down the Holt's driveway having slipped out while my daughter was busy with her homework. The parent's cars were both gone so it appeared Olivia and her younger brother Cade would be home alone which suited me fine. All I wanted was a quiet word with Olivia and tell her not to go selling broken devices to my daughter.

After knocking and waiting at the door, Cade eventually answers. After a brief exchange, he confirms his parents are out but Olivia is upstairs in her room. He waves me in and I awkwardly wait in the lounge while he fetches his sister before disappearing into his own room.

A few minutes later, Olivia makes her appearance, a brand new phone in hand, busy texting. I find myself staring as she walks down the stairs in her form fitting leggings and tank top.

"Yeah?" she asked, reaching the bottom of the stairs but never taking her eyes off her phone.

I rolled her eyes at her predictable attitude. "You sold my daughter this?" I asked holding the phone out.

Her eyes glanced upwards and I spot her lips curl slightly. "Oh yeah, it's broken, I got a new one, see?" She waved her new phone at me.

"So you knew it was broken?"

She nodded.

"But you still sold it to her?"

"Hey, she wanted it!" she shrugged.

I was starting to lose my patient with her. I took a breath before replying. "Look, just don't go selling your broken crap to my daughter again, right?"

"Fine, whatever," she rolled her eyes and started heading back towards the stairs.

"You're just lucky I managed to fix this one," I blurted out.

That made her stop in her tracks. She turned back and looked at me for the first time. "You fixed it?" she asked hesitantly.

"You're also lucky I didn't just bin it this morning," I continued. "The stuff on here could have fallen into anyone's hand..." I turned the phone on and started flicking through it until I came across the incriminating video and held it up for the worried teen to see. "I'll admit Olivia, I definitely do wish I was there!"

"Oh my god!" she blushed before grabbing the phone off me.

I let her take it. "Don't worry, I got plenty of copies." I smirked.

"Fuck! Shit!" she cursed, scolding herself for being so careless. She went through some of the photos to see what she'd left on there. "Fine," she said eventually. "Keep your copies you pervert but you absolutely cannot leak it or show anyone, you got it?" she said threateningly.

It wasn't until I saw her reaction that I realised the power I now had over the unlucky teen. I could effectively ruin her career before it started; destroy her life at the push of a button. My evil, horny mind quickly whirred into action and a smile grew on my face.

"You're in no position to threaten me," I stated. "Plus, you tried to scam my daughter and you also just kinda pissed me off tonight. I think it's only fair you compensate me."

As I spoke, my hand fell down to my pants and I swiftly unzipped and pulled out my cock and balls. Olivia gasped in shock but I appreciated the wide eyed look she gave me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she whispered, checking the stairs to ensure Cade wasn't about to walk in.

"I saw the video teaser; I want to see the real deal!" I said bluntly.

She stood silently, her mind whirring as she considered her next move.

I continued, nudging her in the right direction, "Unless of course, you want the entire world to see that little teaser?"

"Fuck!" she said again in a hushed tone. "My brother is right upstairs though!"

"Better make it quick then," I prompted.

She thought on it for another minute, weighing her limited options before finally giving up. "Damnit, fine! But don't you dare cum in my mouth," she ordered, dropping to her knees.

"Hey, I'm making the rules here, Holt." I declared to which she grimaced but made no further demands.

Gingerly she took my cock into her warm hand, my shaft growing as her fingers wrapped around it. I'd lost count but it had been months since a girl had last touched me down there and I knew I wasn't going to last long; which was probably just as well since neither of us wanted to get caught.

Before she took my head into her mouth I quickly reached for my own phone, turned on the camera and pointed it at her.

"What are you doing?" she whined at this new twist.

"Just expanding the personal collection," I replied hitting record.

Without further ado, I pushed my cock into her shocked mouth, making her gag briefly in surprise. She composed herself and wrapped her lips around me, her tongue drooling saliva over the two inches of meat she had in her mouth. The sensation felt incredible even though she clearly wasn't giving it her all. She struggled getting more than a few inches into her mouth, unable to get half my cock in.

"Deeper, c'mon girl, deeper..." I moan under my breath with one hand on the back of her head.

I suddenly pushed her head hard, forcing her down on my cock and making her gag again but I don't let up. I try to keep my moans quiet as three quarters of my cock disappear into her hot, wet hole before I finally release her and she whips her head back, gasping for air.

Spit is drooling profusely down her chin as she pants heavily. She glares up at me as she catches her breath but I can see the faint hint of a betraying smile on her wet lips. Having given her a suitable break, I placed my hand back on her head and watched her open her mouth nice and wide to accept her feeding.

This time she looks up at the camera as she obediently kneels with her mouth agape, letting me freely pump into her skull. We're both as equally surprised when, after a few quick japs into her mouth, I suddenly explode without warning.

"Oh, fuckkk!" I grunt under my breath.

Despite her one request, most of my load went straight down her throat and filled her mouth. Olivia coughed and gagged as she was forced to swallow my cum with the rest dripping down her chin and getting sprayed over her face.

"Mmffgh-ugh, fuck! Asshole!" she grumbled, with a mouthful of thick cum.

After holding it for a moment, she eventually decides it's easier to just swallow it so she closes her mouth and gulps hard. With that, I stop the recording and grab her new phone off the floor.

As Holt catches her breath and wipes her mouth, I quickly input my number in her phone and vice versa. I pocket my phone and pass hers back before I put my wet, lip gloss stained cock away and buckle up.

"I've got your number, I'll call when I want it again," I said turning to leave.

"Wait, what the fuck?" Holt exclaims jumping to her feet in panic.

"I said I'll call you," I repeated.

"For what?! I'm not blowing you again, we had a deal!"

"A deal?" I pretended to think on it for a moment. "Nope, we never made a deal and you'll be doing a lot more than blowing me in the future unless you want your boyfriend and all those adoring fans getting a copy of this," I say waving her old phone and mine at her.

With that I turned and left leaving the poor teen standing in the hallway, a mortified expression on her pretty, cum and spit covered face. I almost felt like an asshole until I considered all the fun I was going to have.

http://i.imgbox.com/66bydebq.gif

To be continued...

TPG
06-29-2015, 05:18 AM
Just. Awesome!!

http://i.imgbox.com/zQrWNYFM.gif

Flipper
06-29-2015, 06:09 AM
Just can't get enough of her.

raylaxed
06-30-2015, 12:32 AM
That was great