View Full Version : "Any Way You Want It" with Olivia Holt

TPG
07-05-2015, 05:12 AM
Any Way You Want It
With Olivia Holt
Written by TPG
CODES: MF
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
A/N: Decided to throw something together in honor of her first 4th of July performance in Utah. And yes. The title is in homage to the fact that she's opening for the group "Journey" at the event.

http://0.t.imgbox.com/5chXMAVl.jpg (http://imgbox.com/5chXMAVl) http://8.t.imgbox.com/iH2kwC52.jpg (http://imgbox.com/iH2kwC52) http://2.t.imgbox.com/PKLLdBnh.jpg (http://imgbox.com/PKLLdBnh)

The air was thick with smoke and pyrotechnics as the sell out stadium roared with excitement. The crowd had already been treated to a brilliant fireworks display, followed by a brief fly over, and now looked forward to the opening musical number of the afternoon.

But with just minutes before her scheduled appearance, Olivia Holt was nowhere to be found.

"Any of you guys seen Olivia?" I asked, somewhat peeved.

The boys in the band simply shrugged.

"Relax dude." one of them replied casually. "I'm sure she'll show up eventually."

But that simply wasn't good enough for me, so I marched to the other side of the stadium to see if she was still locked away in her trailer. After all, the last thing I wanted to do was to let down an entire stadium full of people, all because of a spoiled teenager.

Unfortunately for me this wasn't the first time I had had dealings with the petulant star. In fact Olivia had been acting like a total brat from the moment I had arrived. The fact that I was doing her a favor didn't even seem to occur to her.

My dealings with her had started almost 12hrs earlier when I had been asked to fill in for the drummer in her band, who had called in sick.

Things had been awkward from the moment we rehearsed, with her openly whining about my appearance and claiming that I was wrong for the "image" of the band and was way too "old" looking to sit behind her while she performed.

"What are you like thirty or something?" she rudely quipped at one point. "You just don't suit our look."

For a moment I considered saying something back but instead bit my tongue.

Sadly, this wasn't the first time I had dealt with a prima-donna before. After all I had worked with such bands as AC/DC, Good Charlotte, and The Foo Fighters to name just a few. So I assumed this would be a walk in the park. Boy was I in for a rude awakening.

"Dude. Don't worry." Aaron, the back-up guitarist chimed in. "She's like that with everyone. You get used to it."

"What. Being a total bitch!" I replied. "—and you guys put up with it?"

Aaron simply shrugged and looked like a beaten man. I assume he was just happy to get some work on the side, even if it meant jamming with the temperamental starlet and making her look good in front of the packed arena.

"What can I say." he added. "It pays the bills. But at this point I just want to get the thing over and done with, and put this entire embarrassing affair behind me."

"I know what you mean brother."

We spent most of that evening just jamming away, yet no matter how many times we went over the playlist Olivia kept stopping halfway through and complained that I was drumming too fast.

"Ugh. You're doing it again!" she whined.

"Listen missy. You need to get your ears checked cause there's nothing wrong with my tempo. You need to keep up."

This constant bickering back and forth lasted for most of the evening before everyone ultimately called it a night and hoped that we'd iron out any last minute issues in the morning.

I could tell everyone was a little disappointed with the jam session and didn't know what to expect. But the following day things went from bad to worse when events had transpired against us, and we were unable to rehearse.

This of course made everybody understandably anxious as we were now going to have to "wing it." So I guess you could say I wasn't really surprised when just fifteen minutes before the start of the show, Olivia went missing.

When I arrived to the trailer I half expected to see a flurry of activity, but was shocked to see that the area appeared to be somber and isolated. I knocked on the door before peering inside, only to find Olivia alone, pacing back and forth.

"—I said I wanted to be left alone!" she snapped without looking at me.

"Hey." I replied. "What's going on in here. Are you ready or what?"

Holt turned to the sound of my voice and looked at me with the most panicked look in her eyes. It was made abundantly clear to me that the girl was a nervous wreck.

"Err. I-I dunno." she almost sobbed.

"—you don't know what." I repeated.

"I don't know if I can do this."

Hearing the fear in her voice, I entered the trailer and locked the door behind me.

"Listen. You picked a hell of a bad time to have second thoughts Olivia. The place is packed to capacity and you're keeping everyone waiting."

"Don't tell me that!!" she yelled before walking over to the dressing table to look at her cell phone.

I took this opportunity to stop and admire the outfit she was wearing, which consisted of a long flowing purple dress, that appeared to be transparent in nature, and featured matching colored short-shorts underneath. This ensemble was then accompanied by black heeled-boots.

As expected her hair and make-up were meticulously maintained, which despite her natural looks, made her look even more angelic than usual. She almost looked like a Miss Teen America contestant, than a singer.

Looking at the time I knew we couldn't fuck around. Too many people were counting on us. So as I marched over to talk some sense into her, Olivia suddenly began to sob and make all kinds of excuses, trying her best to talk her way out of performing.

I responded by grabbing her firmly by the arm, and shook her violently.

"Olivia, enough!" I shouted. "—you're doing this if you like it or not! Get your sweet little ass outside and on that stage."

"—I can't!"

Not knowing what to do, she then began to ramble hysterically, yelling something about not having any free time to herself and being trapped in her predestined career.

For a second I wondered if the girl was having a mental breakdown right in front of my very eyes, and thinking quickly, I did the only thing I could think of to snap her out of it, and kissed her hard on the lips.

There was a moment of pause before Olivia opened her eyes and responded by slapping me hard across the face! —heck, the slap was so hard it almost knocked me on my ass.

This was followed by another moment of silence before the teen starlet suddenly lunged forward and kissed me hard on the lips. This time however the kiss was much more passionate and delivered with a lot more tongue.

I immediately responded by reaching down and picking her up by the ass, while she wrapped her legs around me. We kissed each other zealously for a minute before she suddenly hesitated.

"—wait. I can't." she mumbled during the kiss. "I have a boyfriend."

"I don't care." I told her, before pinning her up against the trailer door and kissed her again, urging her tongue into action. Olivia responded briefly before logic intervened and she finally broke our kiss and pushed me back.

"Stop. Please."

I could tell her mind was conflicted. On the one hand she was a ball of anxiety and needed some kind of "release," but at the same time I could see she was slightly disgusted with herself as I was almost twice her age.

We both just stood there staring at each other while trying to catch our breath.

"Sweetheart. You need to grow up." I told her bluntly. "—time to ditch the kiddy stuff and be a woman."

"Get out!" was her reply. "I need some time to think."

"Think!" I repeated while grabbing her arm again. "Bitch. We don't have time. Everyone's waiting outside."

"GET OUT!" she shouted even louder.

"—or what?" I snapped back. "You'll get upset. You'll slap me again."

"I'll call security."

I had to laugh at her naivety considering the noise outside from the stadium was so loud that there was little chance of anyone hearing us scream much less call for help.

"Listen. This isn't some Disney set, sugar lips." I replied, referring to her sweet tasting kiss. "This is the big leagues."

"If you tell anyone about this so help me." she growled back.

Once again I had to roll my eyes, as it seemed that all Olivia was concerned about was her girl-next-door image and precious reputation.

"You know, that's a good idea." I teased. "Maybe that'll motivate you into doing the right thing."

"Huh."

"The press are right outside—" I grinned as I turned to leave and took two steps towards the door before she stopped me.

"—no. wait."

She looked around as though I wasn't the only other person in the trailer. When Olivia was certain that we were still alone she relaxed for a second, and seemed to mull something over.

"I'm scared." she admitted, as she finally recalled her obligations. "Are you happy?"

"It's okay." I assured her. "I won't let anything bad happen to you."

Olivia took a moment to look me up and down and apparently noticed the obvious erection in my pants. Considering I wasn't wearing any boxers under my leather pants, it wasn't hard to spot.

"Err. Are you kidding me right now." she half smiled while looking at my sizable woody.

I could tell from the expression on her face that she was mostly flattered but somewhat shocked by the size of my package, even for an "old" man. I actually considered just picking her up and kissing her again, but Olivia surprised me by making the first move and planted a brutal kiss on me instead.

I was actually taken aback by the ferocity of the kiss. I always liked it when girls showed some initiative, and it seemed her current state of anxiety was causing her to "act out" in the only way a teenage girl knew how...sexually.

I forced the kiss back onto her, and pawed at her shoulders and waist. Olivia was much shorter than me, so I let myself lean down into her. It didn't take long for my hands to find their way back to that exquisite ass.

I used one hand to squeeze her butt while the other groped her breasts through her dress, causing her to purr into my mouth. For her part, Olivia ground herself into my cock as the taste of her lip-gloss flooded my mouth and her perfume filled my nostrils.

My hands moved to her legs, where she made little mewling sounds as I caressed her skin. She may have only been a TV actress, but you could mistake her body for a athlete.

My fingers slipped under her dress until I finally came in contact with her shorts, and gently massaged her pussy. We ended up just looking into each other's eyes for a few seconds, trying to figure out what the other was thinking.

We both knew it was wrong, particularly since we were short on time, but we just didn't care. This was pure animalistic lust. There wasn't anything in the world that could stop us now.

Outside, 50,000+ people now cheered and patiently waited for the show to begin as Olivia and I now stood in that extremely hot trailer, kissing and pawing at each other like two love-sick teenagers.

I took this opportunity to move my hand to her chest, where I felt the lace fabric of her bra underneath. I looked to her again for approval. All I got was two dark brown eyes burning into me. Pleading for me not to stop.

Since she didn't object, I offered her pert breast a firm squeeze. Olivia closed her eyes and tilted her neck, inviting me to trace my lips along the side of her throat while I fondled her tits.

There was a tiny smile on those soft pink lips of hers as I reached back and untied a small knot which held her dress in place. This immediately caused it to fall away from her chest, leaving her standing there with her bra exposed.

I gulped hard when I realized that her bra consisted of a fancy black, demi-cup design that was so sheer that it visibly revealed her erect nipples.

When I finally peeled the garment away from her chest my eyes had to focus to take in the magnificence of what had been hidden behind the lingerie. I paused for a moment as I stared at a perfect set of tits, which featured two of the most incredible light-brown nipples I had ever seen.

I went at them with both hands, and brought my mouth to the left one, taking her engorged nipple between my lips. In fact I wrapped my tongue around it and pulled it like a hungry infant.

Olivia made a little sound when I did, which made me feel good to have her respond in such a positive way.

I pulled away from her and left a line of saliva trailing away from her succulent tit. I wanted to drink from it. To suckle it all night long. But once again realized we were pressed for time.

Instead I let my hand glide back underneath her sheer dress to massage her pussy through her shorts. She seemed uncomfortable at first, but my attention gradually relaxed her.

We both eased down onto a nearby sofa. The couch was old, but didn't appear to be dirty or anything. My hands found the rest of her gown which had pooled around her waist, so I pulled it down her legs.

It took a while to strip her completely from the purple dress and shorts, but eventually she was left to lay in front of me in nothing but her black lace panties, and matching boots. Olivia's legs were smooth, sun-kissed, and inviting as she placed her hands directly over her lace covered pussy and blushed.

"Now, you." she challenged. "—this is as far as you get until I see some skin."

I didn't need to be asked twice.

I pulled hard to get my feet free from my cowboy boots and swiftly took off my leather jacket and pants. I then leaned over to kiss her again and positioned myself between her naked legs.

"—better?"

"Much." she smiled, and moved her hands away from her crotch.

http://i.imgbox.com/8VeqBR4m.jpg

I could feel the heat coming off her body. It affected her scent in a wonderful way. Thanks to the broken air-conditioner the trailer was already extremely hot, but now with the added commotion we were both sweating profusely.

There was also that musky heat which emanated from behind those panties, as we shared another deep kiss. It was at this point that Olivia reached down and gripped my manly cock with her predominant hand.

"You're really big." she said in a sincere voice. "—I don't think I can handle this."

"Let me worry about that." I told her. "Let me just look at you for a minute."

She shook her head with a look of incredulity.

"—do you have any condoms?"

"Not really." I answered before looking around the trailer. "Are there any around here?"

"No. But I'm on the pill."

While Olivia now stroked my cock, her other hand dipped inside her panties to feel around. She played with herself briefly, before she withdrew her fingers and mischievously wiped them across my lips.

"How do I taste." she asked with a wicked grin.

I could barely manage a nod. The taste of her teen pussy was like heroin to a methadone addict.

"—always the tease."

"Tell me you want me." she whispered. "I want a man who wants to fuck me."

We had waited long enough.

My cock was rigid and my balls were primed to fire. I took hold of her lace panties and tugged them down her legs, where once they crossed the threshold, I was finally granted a glimpse at the prettiest teen pussy I had ever seen.

"Jesus." I whispered inwardly, as I realized just how exquisite she really was.

Olivia Holt was a bonafide angel. A solid 10. Everything about this girl, at least physically, was perfect.

On closer inspection I could see that Holt had shaved her pussy not too long ago, but had allowed it to grow back a little. I trailed my thumb over that deliciously sparse mound and relished the feel of the slight stubble growing there.

When I finally reached her lower lips they were slick with her wetness.

Olivia had already teased me with her essence, but I wanted more. I knelt down on the floor and dug into her hot crevice like a bear invading a bee hive. The juice I got wasn't exactly honey, but I treated it like ambrosia.

The pint-sized starlet caught her breath as I began to eat her succulent cunt right there on the sofa. Her hands dug into the back of my head as I took each leg in my hands and literally feasted on her taco.

"Ugh. Fuck." she cussed quietly. "Oh. God. —that's so good."

I lapped up the juices flowing out of her. In fact I slurped so loudly at her cream-filled box that it made her blush and squirm with shame.

The stubble on her pussy did scratch at my face some, but I wasn't about to complain about something so trivial. My tongue dug deep into the folds of her wet pussy, and into the hot cavern beyond.

When my tongue entered her hot teen hole she inhaled sharply and arched her back.

"Spread." I told her while placing my hands on the inside of her thighs and spreading her legs obscenely wide.

At this point her knees were so open that they almost rested against the sofa cushion underneath her. In an instant I worked my way back inside her juicy-warm slit and literally fucked her with my tongue. I'd never tasted anything so delicious.

This went on for almost a minute or two, which gave my tongue a real workout. In truth, I could have sat there licking her all night long, but she wanted to move on. Olivia tapped my shoulder until I looked up at her with her love juice smeared all over my face.

It must have been a sight, because she almost laughed.

"Quick. We need to hurry." she said. "—before someone comes looking for us."

I had to agree.

With that said I got up on my knees to re-position myself between her spread legs, and determine my approach. Olivia was much smaller than my previous lovers, which wasn't an issue only that I usually preferred them to climb up on top and do all the work.

However, Holt quickly dismissed any qualms I might have had the moment she reached down with both hands and held her legs wide for me, inviting me to enter her.

Not wanting to disappoint, I quickly probed her ripe pussy with just the tip of my knob, smeared the head in her wetness, as she took a deep breath in and insisted I proceed. With her permission, I slowly inched forward and finally impaled her.

My hands found her hips, and I used them to support myself. She held her lower lip under her teeth as she braced herself. Her hotness grasped me tightly, and while she acted as if she was the one submitting, I definitely felt vulnerable as I stretched her open.

"—we good?"

"Yeah." she nodded. "Come on. Go for it."

Go for it, indeed.

I began slowly pushing myself in an out of her tight clam. The fact that we were both naked in the trailer having sex, with so many people outside, made the entire ordeal feel so much more risky.

Olivia made little mewing sounds with each upstroke. Like me she seemed fascinated by the sight of her pussy being stretched wide to accommodate my large bell-end.

Without the condom there was no barrier between us, and I was fortunate enough to enjoy the full experience of exploring her insides. Her tight, wet pussy was almost molten hot, and every time I pulled out it felt like it refused to let go.

As we kept moving at this steady pace, I couldn't help but look down to see where my balls were striking her ass, and think how wonderful it would be inside her backdoor.

"Next time we do this, I want your ass—" I told her, to which she moaned before flashing me a perturbed look.

"—don't even think about it." she hissed. "Now come on, fuck me."

We went on for several more lust-filled, sweaty, delicious moments, when something we should have expected happened. We heard a knock at the door.

Olivia shook from her fuck-reverie in an instant.

"Shit."

"Um. Miss Holt?" a young stagehand announced from the other side of the door. "—they're ready for you backstage."

I looked down at Olivia waiting to see what she would do or say, my cock still buried deep inside her teen cookie.

"Err. I just need another minute." she replied without missing a beat.

"Yes ma'am. I'll let them know."

For a moment I was thrilled, thinking that this would give us a few extra minutes to fuck before we'd have to run backstage, but my hopes were soon dashed when her cell phone immediately rang.

"Fuck!"

"Shit. I have to take this." she panted. "Let me up."

I stopped thrusting, but didn't pull out. There was no way I was going to come this far and not blow my wad.

"Just let it ring."

"You know I can't."

Olivia brutally squeezed her legs which made me wince and pull out. As the phone rang again, she was still trying to get up off the sofa.

"Seriously. I have to answer it." she insisted. "It's probably my mom."

Noting this I helped her up, and watched as she trotted off to answer the phone.

Her bare-naked butt jiggled as she moved quickly. I even noticed the juices from her pussy flowing down the backs of her legs. This gave me more than enough incentive to get up and follow her.

The call must have been important cause when I caught up to Olivia by the dressing table she didn't seem to mind that I now stood directly behind her while she stood there naked.

It goes without saying that my cock was still hard, and not happy about being interrupted. But standing this close to her nude body was more than making up for it.

"Yes, mom." said Olivia over the phone. "No, not much going on back here. Just waiting for wardrobe and make-up to leave."

Olivia leaned over the desk to look for her bracelet, allowing me to get a full view of her magnificent ass. Without thinking I reached down and squeezed her cheeks, causing her to jump at first, but without saying anything over the phone.

"Stop it." she mouthed as she tried to maintain her focus while talking to her mom, who was apparently in the audience outside.

Her free hand clumsily tried to push mine away, but she had to go back to looking for the bracelet, presumably to wear during the performance. I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to enter that forbidden place she didn't want me to enter.

I even considered just pinning her down to the table and drilling her right then and there, but there was no prep work done, and I didn't want to hurt her. Instead, I drifted lower to take a look at her glistening pussy and slipped a single finger inside.

Olivia tried to push me away with her butt, which only caused her to squirm against me and turned me on more. Her pussy was still wet and still open from the sex we didn't finish. I had to get back inside there. I had to have her again before she went up on stage.

With Olivia still bent over the table and trying to conduct a conversation, I scooted up behind her and guided my cock back into her sweet teen pussy. Despite her pretense at shooing me away, she accepted me willingly and gripped the table to steady herself.

When I eased back gently only to slam myself back into her again, the songbird grunted out loud but quickly silenced herself.

"No, I'm okay." she replied to her mother. "—I just felt something weird in my tummy. I'm sure it'll pass."

I started fucking her again, only this time from behind.

We were standing at an awkward position, but we both made it work. In fact I dare say that this position was even better than the last as it now allowed me to strike a remote region of her pussy which was otherwise inaccessible.

I kissed at her neck for added effect and reached around to grope at her tits. Even if I couldn't see them there were still wonderful to touch. I tried to not make any sounds myself, but that was growing increasingly difficult as I felt her pussy squeeze tight and grip me like a vice.

Olivia's voice was strained as she pretended that nothing odd was happening, while I now grabbed her hips with both hands and began to drill her cunt against the dressing table.

"Err. S-Sure mom, I'll sign some autographs after—the performance." she stammered. "Um. I gotta go. Love you. Bye."

She dropped the phone on the table as soon as she hung up.

"God-dammit." she hissed over her shoulder. "—you almost got me in trouble."

"It was worth it." I replied as I continued to pump my hips against her butt.

"Can't you wait!" she started to whine before the pleasure of it all caught up with her. "—I can't believe that you're—ugh. Fuck."

"—do you want me to stop?" I asked rhetorically, knowing what the answer was.

"ooh. Just hurry." she moaned back while bending over. "Fuck me."

A moment later Olivia gripped the table fiercely and tensed. With her breath caught in her throat, I knew she was on the verge of climaxing.

"Ugh. God!" she cried, as I picked up the pace and now fucked her even harder.

I wanted to finish around the same time she did, so I picked up the pace considerably and proceeded to jack-hammer the shit out of her, fucking her long and hard and giving her one of the most intense, relentless poundings of her young life, sending us both over the precipice.

"—ohmigod." she yelped. "I'm going to come!"

It was only now that my cock exploded sending several ropes of hot jism deep inside of Olivia Holt. She grunted out loud and glanced over her shoulder as I filled her womb again and again.

"Oh. Fuck." Holt panted. "—did you just come inside me!"

I nodded sluggishly as we shared in our mutual afterglow.

We each took a moment to catch our breaths before she tapped me out, insinuating that it was time to go. I pulled out of her juicy puss with a sloppy pop, and let her stand up on shaky legs while I reached for my clothes.

"—fuck. We are so late right now!" I half chuckled when suddenly, we both jumped with fright at the loud thump at the door.

"Miss Holt!" a male voice bellowed. "We need you on the stage NOW!!"

"Jesus." she answered dazedly. "Err. I'll be right there!"

I quickly slipped on my shoes and clothes and then turned around and attempted to help her get back into her purple gown, only realizing later that in our rush to get dressed, Olivia didn't have time to clean herself up.

Meaning, she was now going to take to the stage in front of her family and friends with my load sloshing around inside her, which was most probably going to seep out and trickle down the sides of her legs during the performance.

I didn't know if I was more terrified for her, or turned on for me. I just loved the idea that I had defiled one of America's sweethearts, even before she was set to sing to her adoring fans.

Fortunately for us it only took a minute or two to get her dressed and look half decent, before we finally left the trailer. It was only outside that we realized just how many people had gathered around and had apparently listened to us fuck!

Once again I couldn't help but feel a strange sense of pride knowing that not only had I defiled her, but that we apparently had an audience.

Even though I'm sure Olivia felt a little ashamed by this, we didn't have time to think about it and rushed backstage just in time to hear the announcer introduce us to rapturous applause.

"Fuck." she mouthed as we stood by the side of the stage getting her mic rigged.

I winked back at her for moral support.

"Phew. Wish me luck." she said while taking a deep breath.

"You're gonna do great."

"...2-3-4."

http://i.imgbox.com/Mzuma0gy.gif

LemonTalk
07-05-2015, 05:43 AM
God damn TPG, there are no words.

chaosm
07-06-2015, 01:42 PM
great work all hot young singers should prep for a concert like this.

raylaxed
07-06-2015, 09:24 PM
OMG great job

Kreelix
07-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Pretty fucking hot!