PDA

View Full Version : "Beck and Call" Part 2 with Olivia Holt

LemonTalk
07-09-2015, 10:55 PM
Beck and Call Part 2
With Olivia Holt
By LemonTalk
Codes: MF, BJ, Finger, Reluc
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will

http://i.imgbox.com/2qIDn4I6.jpg (http://imgbox.com/uq8LdEzu)

It had been over a week since my first seedy encounter with the girl next door, Olivia Holt. I'd try to catch her eye a few times when we both left the house at the same time but she'd always avert her gaze. I even offered her a friendly hello at one point but simply got a scathing glare in return. Anyone would think she was pissed at me.

Save for these brief encounters, I'd kept my distance, biding my time as I planned my next move. I also liked the idea of her constantly on edge, dreading to look at the Caller ID whenever her new phone buzzed.

As much as I enjoyed thinking about Olivia and watching the video of the fantastic blowjob she'd given, I eventually had to get back to doing actual work which is what I was currently in the process of doing at my home computer.

I'd been a photographer for the past fifteen years. It paid well enough and gave me enough free-time to spend at home to look after my daughter. Throughout those fifteen years I'd been working with the same agency so we had a pretty good working relationship going. So good in fact, while I was still ordered to cover some assignments, for the most part, I was able to pick and choose the events I wanted to photograph.

I was scrolling through the most recent email from the agency, skimming through the list of upcoming events. The majority were for high school graduations in the numerous schools in the area. It was just as I was skipping through them, trying to find the nearest schools for mere convenience sake when I see a car pull into next door's driveway.

I look out the window and watch Olivia step out of her expensive Jeep and make her way inside with a handful of shopping bags. The front door swings shut behind her and a devious plan instantly springs to mind.

I open up Google. Within a minute I confirm that Olivia is set to graduate this year and just as quickly, I find out the high school she'd be graduating from.

I go back to the email from the agency with fingers crossed. I almost laughed out loud when the stars aligned and her school was right there on the top of the list. What's more, it was the highest paying job of the lot so, without hesitation, I pick up the phone and sign myself up.

On the day of the event, I organise a babysitter for my daughter, grab my cameras and head off to arrive at the school nice and early to set-up for the evening event.

After a brief introduction to the principle, I make myself busy. Having covered countless graduation ceremonies in my time, I knew exactly what needed doing. I set up a few tripods and video cameras to record the stage from various angles. I ran the wires round to my little nest off to the side where I'd photograph the students as they walked across to receive their certificates.

I was all done and ready to go as the first students and families started to arrive. It didn't take long for me to spot Olivia with her family and boyfriend across the field. I smirked as I got to my feet, pulled out my phone and headed in their direction.

"Heads-up!" I texted as I approached.

I watched Olivia read the text and immediately break away from her boyfriend and look around in a panic. Before she found me however, I was already there. Her face was priceless but no one else seemed to notice it and she quickly composed herself.

"Hey!" I greeted her parents cheerfully, shaking her father's hand. I had to admit, it felt slightly fucked up to be shaking the hand of the man whose daughter I was currently blackmailing.

Olivia quickly made some excuse about finding her friends and made herself scarce, once again refusing to look at me. I spent the next few minutes chatting to her family before everyone was called to their seats.

I quickly hurried round to check on the video cameras before positioning myself in my nest to take the photos. The ceremony soon got under-way with a few speeches as the sun began to set over the field. I shot a few photos of each student as they walked the stage to loud applause and shook their principle's hand. I had to restrain myself when it was Olivia's turn to strut across the stage, resisting the urge to take dozens of pictures for a keepsake.

It wasn't much longer before the formalities were all said and done, night had fallen and the mortarboards had been thrown. Now the students and families were mingling and drinking around the field while I packed up my equipment.

While I was checking the footage and packing up the final video camera, I received a sharp poke in the back. I turn but my frown is immediately lifted when I see Olivia stood behind me, evidently still pissed in her yellow gown and mortarboard.

"Oh hey Liv, congrat-"

"Shouldn't you be gone by now?" she interrupted angrily, arms crossed.

"Well, I was just going to finish packing up and then leave," I lied, "but if you're going to act like that maybe I'll stick around for a bit. Besides," I nodded my head in the direction of her family, "I haven't had a chance to meet your boyfriend yet."

Olivia's expression softened instantly, she bit her lip nervously but didn't say another word as I turned back to finish packing up. I zipped the last bag up then moved to step past her.

"No, no wait!" Olivia snapped, stepping in front of me, hands firmly on my chest.

The angry glare in her eyes had now been replaced by pleading, puppy dog eyes.

"Please! You can't talk to him. Or my parents…" she begged.

I did a quick scan of the immediate area and concluded no one appeared to be looking our way. Taking her hand, I led her around my equipment and back behind the bleachers.

http://0.t.imgbox.com/yXmeAdcp.jpg (http://imgbox.com/yXmeAdcp) http://1.t.imgbox.com/cYnbbodG.jpg (http://imgbox.com/cYnbbodG) http://2.t.imgbox.com/lT5GAlvx.jpg (http://imgbox.com/lT5GAlvx)

We were now fairly well hidden in the shadows but still had a perfect view of everyone on the field, including her family, in case anyone decided to head our way. Olivia had pulled her hand away and still looked uneasy but I quickly made the first move.

I stepped towards her, wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her body to mine. With that I leant down and kissed her for the first time. When I met her soft, warm lips, the blonde teen initially tried to resist but soon melted into it and began to hesitantly kiss me back, opening her mouth slightly to allow my tongue to probe inside.

The graduate sighed into my mouth as the kiss got more heated. It wasn't until her hat got knocked off and fell to the floor that she seemed to snap back to reality. She suddenly pulled away and squirmed out of my grip.

"Wait, wait, no! I can't do this, not here. Not now." She stammered, whispering in the shadows. "Can't I just come round to your place tomorrow or something?"

I definitely liked the sound of that but I wasn't going to let her off that easy.

"But Liv," I sighed, "look what you've done to me!"

I watched her eyes drop down to the obvious tent in my trousers. My hands followed her gaze and in an instant I'd whipped it out to her wide eyes for the second time.

"Fucking hell," she stressed. "I want a deal this time though. If I do this now, I'm not coming round tomorrow, got it?"

"Sure, whatever," I grumbled. "C'mon, it's not gunna suck itself!"

Olivia threw me another furious glare but squatted down regardless, not wanting obvious grass stains on her graduation gown.

"At least I know it won't take long," she quipped.

I ignored her and just let her get on with it, wrapping her cold fingers around my shaft and lowering her mouth onto my head. It had barely been two weeks but I'd forgotten just how great her sweet mouth felt as she took me inside.

Holt quickly got to work, using one hand to jack me off at the base while her soft lips and wet tongue serviced the tip.

"Fuck, that's good!" I gasp when she took me particularly deep.

She's clearly giving it her all this time, wanting me to cum quick and be done with it but I was doing a much better job at holding back than last time.

Olivia bobbed her head on me for a few more minutes and soon enough I felt myself approaching the edge. Just as I was nearing the point of no return the blonde starlet let out a long, satisfied but involuntary moan, sending vibrations up my shaft.
"Mmmm…"

"Whoa, what was that?" I asked instantly, a smug grin on my face. I looked down at her but she avoided eye contact and blushed with shame, my head still between her soft lips. "You're getting off on this aren't you!?" I teased.

With that I grabbed her arm and abruptly pulled her to her feet. Save for a small gasp, Olivia remained silent as I reached down again and clawed my hand under her gown and stroked up her inside leg. My hand slipped under her skirt and glided over her smooth thigh where I could already feel the heat emanating from her pussy. I gently pressed my fingers against her panties and grinned to find them soaked through and sticky.

I smirked down at her while my fingers probed her panties but she kept her head pointed directly at my chest, avoiding my eyes, her cheeks flushed red, whether from embarrassment or something else, it was now much harder to tell. Her hands gripped my arms and her eyes closed when my fingers brushed the wet material to the side.

I wiped two fingers over her teenage slit before retracting my hand. She looked up at me as I made a show of tasting her, licking my fingers briefly before offering her a taste. She opened her mouth wordlessly and I pushed the fingers inside to feel her tongue swirl around and clean them.

"You're so fucking wet, Liv." I comment, getting my hand back to her clam.

"Oh, god…"

"Do you like sucking my cock?" I asked, teasing her entrance with my fingertips.

Olivia refused to answer, silently squirming in my arms, her head breathing heavily into my chest.

"The sooner you answer, the sooner you can go back out there."

"No. I don't like it…" she finally hissed unconvincingly.

"Bullshit. You're dripping wet down here! Do you like sucking my cock?" I repeated.

I gently pushed a finger in.

"Yes!" she exclaimed with a jump, "I like sucking your cock!"

"Good girl," I whisper before taking her breath away and jamming two fingers knuckle deep into her cunt.

"Aaah! Uggggh…!" she gasped loudly, her nails dug into my arms while she stepped up on her toes.

I couldn't believe how tight she felt even with two fingers. Her wet, velvet walls clung to my digits as I retracted them only to drive them back in even harder.

"Oh my God!" she inhaled. Liv now had one arm wrapped around my neck as her legs began to fail her.

Soon enough I had the young graduate clinging onto me as I fingered her sopping wet cunt like my life depended on it. Fortunately there was music playing over the field to cover up the loud noise of her heavy breathing and the sloshing sound her wet, teen pussy made as I pummelled it.

"Fuck! Oh my God!" she gasped repeatedly, her legs quivering.

I took her spare hand and lowered it to my shaft. She grabbed it without hesitation and began to jerk me off.

"I'm…I'm close…" she whimpered quietly.

"Cum for me," I ordered, whispered into her ear. "You're my whore now, so cum for me!"

"Fuckkkkk…Gaaahhh!" she gasped one last time, her mouth hanging open in a silent scream as her body completely betrayed her and her cunt squeezed down on my hand.

The girl helplessly convulsed in my arms, her hips flicked to meet my aching hand as she came hard over my fingers. Watching her cum on me was just about the hottest thing I'd ever seen and I quickly pushed her shaking body down and shoved my hard cock back into her stunned mouth.

I pumped twice and exploded, filling her mouth with my cum for the second time, this time she swallowed my hot load without question and even licked my cock clean once I was finished.

"You should be getting back," I said, cleaning myself up and hoisting her back to her feet.

She nodded as she swayed on the spot a moment, clearly light-headed and weak-kneed. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself, threw me a brief, unreadable glance before turning to stagger back to her boyfriend.

To be continued...

http://i.imgbox.com/AtEGW2E3.gif (http://imgbox.com/nbox8dvz)

raylaxed
07-10-2015, 01:23 AM
Great one

Kreelix
07-10-2015, 06:35 AM
Beautiful work one again!

chaosm
07-10-2015, 10:54 PM
Can't wait to see where this story goes.