PDA

View Full Version : "Insatiable" with Olivia Holt

TPG
08-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Insatiable
With Olivia Holt
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, inc, creampie, finger, public, sleep, voy
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

http://0.t.imgbox.com/Dzn84JjX.jpg (http://imgbox.com/Dzn84JjX) http://9.t.imgbox.com/ipJgf5Pa.jpg (http://imgbox.com/ipJgf5Pa) http://6.t.imgbox.com/LUxbqQfj.jpg (http://imgbox.com/LUxbqQfj)

We'd been looking forward to the trip from the moment my wife had suggested that Olivia and I fly to London to catch one of her favorite stage shows on the West End. To say my daughter was excited would be an understatement. Particularly since it was her first time to the UK.

In truth, our relationship hadn't been on the best of terms. Between my work commitments and her busy Disney schedule, we hardly saw one another much less spent any "quality" time together.

So my wife figured that this would be the perfect opportunity to reconnect with each other, just days before her highly anticipated eighteenth birthday. At just seventeen years old, Olivia Hastings Holt was the epitome of beauty.

In fact sometimes I struggled to believe she was my daughter. To make matters worse, Liv seemed to be very comfortable with her body and paid no mind to what she wore around the house.

Often she would prance around the house in nothing more than two piece bikinis, and would casually converse with me while her pear-shaped breasts jiggled behind her costume.

The fact that her nipples were constantly erect, was enough to drive an old man insane.

As it turned out, the wife had booked us into five star accommodation where I was thrilled to see my daughter's eyes light up the moment we arrived to the posh hotel.

Unfortunately for us we arrived a few hours behind schedule, so we didn't have time to quibble about the sleeping arrangements, and the fact that we'd be sharing a bed, but rushed to get ready and arrived to the theater with just moments to spare before the start of the show.

We were seated at the end of the row on the left hand side. Olivia chose to sit right on the end as it gave her a better view between the people in front, but almost immediately regretted the spot as we found ourselves seated directly beneath a large air duct.

"We could try and find someplace else to sit?" I suggested.

"Nah. That's okay. I'll manage." Olivia claimed. "—I just wish I wasn't wearing this short skirt."

"You look incredible sweetheart." I assured her before handing her my jacket which she placed over her bare legs. "You're the prettiest girl here."

A moment later the lights dimmed in the packed auditorium and the show began.

Now it goes without saying that I'm not the biggest fan of musicals, but Olivia was in her element. In fact she was so excited that she grabbed my hand and held it on her lap for the first half of the show, only letting go when the lights came up for intermission.

A couple of ice creams and some drinks later, and we were back in our seats as the lights dimmed.

"This is so incredible daddy." my daughter swooned. "—this is the best birthday present ever."

"Don't thank me—" I told her as she leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. "Remember, this was your mothers idea."

Once again I slipped my hand underneath the jacket and placed it on Olivia's leg in readiness of her to take hold of it. But instead of squeezing my hand, she grabbed my wrist and invited my fingers to fall between her silky smooth thighs.

My heart skipped a beat almost immediately.

I didn't look, but I assumed that she wanted me to keep her warm due to the cold air blowing directly above us. I happily obliged and tried to act as natural as possible, even though I knew that if anyone saw us it would most probably be considered as highly inappropriate.

Fortunately enough it didn't take very long for my cold fingers to warm up between her legs, as blood stirred through my swelling member and I shifted awkwardly in my seat to help hide my menacing erection.

Thankfully, the show was back in full swing as I gently caressed Olivia's thighs and soon found myself perplexed as to why my daughter hadn't moved my hand away. But then again, it wasn't like I was trying to remove it either. And as far as she was concerned my intentions were purely innocent.

Nonetheless, her flesh was soft, warm, and ultra smooth. And there my hand stayed as song after song played stirringly across the whirling stage.

Except, maybe it was my imagination, but I felt I was somehow inching deeper between those smooth thighs, up until my suspicions were finally confirmed when my little finger wriggled its way inside that delicious space between thigh and crotch.

I gulped hard as I finally brushed the tips of my fingers against her underwear, and to my surprise discovered that they didn't consist of white cotton panties as I expected. Instead, these were considerably more lacy and sheer, and appeared to be of the lingerie variety.

At first I wondered if my mind was playing tricks on me, but I soon realized that I didn't imagine it when she held my hand closer still, pressing a second digit up against her laced-covered sex. When I felt Olivia grind her crotch down against my digits there was no mistaking it.

I could barely breathe and dare not move. My mind hoped to god that no one noticed what we were doing, but fortunately for me everyone was glued to the show, including my overly excited daughter.

It was at this point that I managed a sly glance out of the corner of my eye and saw her beautiful brown eyes absolutely welded to the stage, all the while as my hand was buried underneath the jacket and between her lovely legs.

As I looked back at the stage I could see several actors swarming to the center, virulent young men with poise and powerful voices. I suspect this had a lot to do with my little angel being all hot and bothered.

Still. There was no deny her body language as she continued to grind her hips against my fingers. In fact I could feel the groove of her outer lips beneath the sheer-lace material. I tried to ignore my erection, but how do you ignore something throbbing like a heartbeat?

Olivia pressed ever harder against my fingers, now holding my wrist in place while she clamped her smooth thighs around them. Sweat began to form between her legs as the show kicked into high gear and moved into the final act.

Feeling bold, I wriggled my finger a little more and was mesmerized as my angel let out the quietest of moans. I then waited for the right opportunity to do it again, this time building an imperceptible swipe that was just enough to get a reaction.

I felt her squeeze her thighs even tighter than before, which was accompanied by a slow exhale. She then relaxed her thighs and loosened their vice like grip before she gently pried my hand away. I was in heaven and hell at the same time. I couldn't believe she had allowed me to literally get to second base with her.

My sweet young daughter had used my hand to get herself off in a packed theater, and my cock was now straining hard against my tight suit trousers. Luckily, the lady next to me didn't seem to notice, but that didn't stop me from blushing brightly.

It wasn't long before the show finished, without a dry eye in the house, including the winking one in my trousers. Olivia was elated, overcome by the spectacle of it all, the crowds, the amphitheater, and the merchandise we bought on the way out.

We grabbed a minicab back to the hotel as she couched herself into my side, my arm upon her bare shoulder. We didn't speak on the way back as the taxi driver was quite chatty, and appeared to recognize Olivia from her TV show.

To her credit my daughter just smiled coyly whenever I caught her eye, and seemed flattered by the driver who claimed to have kids who were huge fans.

We soon arrived back to the hotel and went straight up to our room. The elevator ride up was silent and I wondered if she was just tired and jet lagged or regretting her earlier actions in the theater.

When we finally entered out suite Olivia disappeared into the bathroom while I took this opportunity to call my wife and update her on our impromptu vacation.

Minutes later Olivia showered while I prepared for bed and stripped down to my boxer shorts. I never wore pyjamas, and usually slept naked, but this was my concession. I dimmed the lights and switched on the TV to help break the uncomfortable silence.

When Olivia emerged from the bathroom she was dressed in nothing but a long white satin shirt, which stopped just above the knee. I immediately noticed that two of the buttons were undone, which revealed some cleavage and flaunted her "aroused" nipples quite clearly.

As she stood coyly at the end of the double bed, I'm sure she was unaware that the bathroom light backlit her body as though she were completely naked before me. Every intricate curve, every bump, was caught and shown to me as clearly as I could have imagined.

I flashed my daughter a disarming grin and threw the covers back for her to get into her side of the bed. Olivia giggled as she climbed into bed with me and pulled back the covers.

"I wish mom was here with us."

"Me too kiddo—" I agreed, referring to my current state of frustration. "Me too."

There was nothing much on TV except for an old black and white film, as Olivia leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and announced that she was going to "try" and get some sleep.

I smiled back at her as she slump down into the bed beside me and turned over, causing her night shirt to ride up considerably and expose all of her legs. Noting this, I shook my head and tried to busy my mind, trying my best not to think about the fact that she was half naked.

Fortunately for me the movie was quite boring and I felt my drowsiness overcome me. A few hours later I awoke in the dark and was instantly aware of two things.

I had an enormous erection throbbing from my crotch. And it was pushing insistently into my daughter's satin clad backside! I immediately froze with fear. How long had I been like this? Could I risk moving or would I wake her?

I was answered rather unexpectedly when I felt Olivia gently shift position. Her top leg pushed forward allowing my insistent member to push below her peachy young bottom and nestle along her natural groove.

I could barely breathe as I felt the next unexpected sensation, her delicate fingers reach back and unmistakably touch my cock!

Olivia felt along my shaft, tracing its thinly cottoned outline from base to tip. Circling its end with her fingertips she then felt down again, taking firm hold of me in her hand.

I wondered if she was asleep and acting this out in her dream. Maybe I had held her too close in my sleep and now she was seeing what was pressing into her backside?

Olivia then pushed it back firmly to her girlish groove and I felt her fingertips gently massage my balls. It was only now that I realized that I had one hand over her, resting on what I felt was the soft, yet firm swell of her pert young breast.

I felt her warmth through her nightshirt and involuntarily squeezed it gently. I heard her breathe in sharply, her breath becoming shallow. Her fingers were now searching, looking for something she soon found.

She finally discovered the button on my shorts and upon unpicking it, permitted my firm rod of flesh to spring free and slap between her softest globes. Suddenly my mind raced as I realized that Olivia wasn't wearing any underwear, and I couldn't help but think my little innocent girl was not so innocent after all.

This proved to be the case as she gently placed her fingertips up and around my length, carefully caressing my swollen helmet. I squeezed her breast again, and she let out a small gasp. Her grasp upon me tightened and I gently kissed the back of her neck.

"—daddy?" she whispered, still holding me in her palm.

I didn't answer, but kissed the nape of her neck.

http://i.imgbox.com/zhR9QVOG.jpg

I placed soft butterfly kisses in those little places I knew where women liked, below and behind the ear. Olivia responded by gently massaging my pulsing member in her hand, while I traced her erect nipple through her satin tee.

I still couldn't get over the fact that she had apparently slipped into bed with me without any underwear on.

I felt her squeeze my cock and press it firmly to her groove. The head of my penis now pressed to the softest velvet, exciting me further, as her damp peach glossed my swollen head with its slippery sheen.

At this point we were both panting audibly in the dark, as I proceeded to move my hips and grind on her.

"Oh. Daddy—" she whimpered in a husky tone I had never heard from her before. "I want it."

Her voice was rough, sexy, filled with nervousness, fear and lust.

"Yeah?" I breathed into her ear. "—you want it?"

"Please—" she nodded. "I want it...bad."

I kissed her ear, letting my tongue caress her earlobe. She gasped as I massaged her breast more purposefully.

It was then I felt her press my bell-end towards her warm wet hole. The sensation was so incredible I thought I was going to cum almost immediately. I couldn't believe how hot and wet she was. And oh so tight.

I suddenly found myself embedded in that little piece of heaven between my daughter's legs, which filled me with adrenaline that pulsed from the tip of my cock and up my spine.

I let my hand wander across her satin shirt, down to where I found it gathered around her waist. Her hips bare and in perpetual motion, as I felt down over her firm ass and up between her slender thighs.

"Ugh. Daddy. You're so hard—" she purred as she adjusted slightly so I could change the angle of attack and enter her completely.

I took the bait and began to grind in and out of my daughter's peach. With firm but gentle persuasion, I slowly inched my way deeper into her greasy crevice until just the head of my cock was nestled inside her.

At one point Olivia bent forward, trying to get me as deep as possible, her own motions starting to meet mine. I moaned to the action as I slowly impaled my only daughter.

"Oh, daddy." she moaned softly. "Don't stop. Deeper."

Just hearing this husky plea dissolved my indecision.

I pushed forward, my hips thrusting into her, my member driving deep into her sex, through her maidenhood and into her teen pussy. She stiffened up the moment I filled her completely. I stopped deep, inside her, immersed to the hilt of my shaft.

"—you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah." she breathed. "Don't stop now. Keep going. Please."

I leaned over to kiss her between her shoulder blades. She sighed erotically, before I returned to my gentle movements, in and out of my daughter's succulent cunt.

As I moved at a snails pace, I felt her clench her pussy walls around me and hold me tight. I actually had to stop my movements for a few seconds in fear of blowing my fucking wad.

"Ugh. Don't stop." she purred insatiably. "—that feels so good."

That was all I needed to hear, my invitation, my validation.

I grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out with long, slow, deep thrusts. Her teenage tunnel was tight, as its slick fleshy walls would grip and release, making my cock throb with excitement.

I built up the rhythm as she cooed on my cock. She gasped and matched my every thrust, my pubis bumping into her shapely round butt. I heard my daughter's excitement rising, her breathing was short and she was making soft squeals that made my own pleasure multiply.

"Ugh. Fuck. Daddy." she whined. "—harder. Harder please."

I picked up the pace and now pummeled her, slamming my cock into her slick cunt as she mewed like a squealing pig. But my little sex kitten wasn't done yet.

"—harder?" I grunted behind her. "You gonna come!"

Olivia nodded as a piercing whine escaped her lips.

"Oh-Fuck! —all over your cock daddy."

Noting this, I began fucking her like a hound in heat. At this point she was no longer my precious daughter, but just another piece of hot teen ass who was begging for cock!

I now pounded her sweet pussy for all I was worth, and slammed her relentlessly. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed throughout the room, while the bed squealed and squeaked.

I could feel my climax approaching, my balls tightening as I fucked her so hard that my swinging nuts smacked loudly against her clit, which only caused us both to moan louder.

"Ugh-God. Fuck!" she wailed. "—harder daddy. Harder. Pull my hair!"

I did as she asked, and a moment later I was suddenly coming! —filling her teen womb with ropes of spunk.

I felt her squeeze my cock with her cunt walls before she joined me over the precipice and gushed all over me. We both yelped out loud before I finally pulled out and shot the remainder of my load all over her flawless ass.

As I tossed the covers from my body Olivia hadn't moved, and I suddenly began to wonder if she was already regretting the entire situation. But she too tossed the covers off her hot young body and rolled onto her back to regain her breath.

I looked over at her beautiful young body, still half naked from the waist down. One leg was raised while the other was flat, as a thick sludge of semen slowly seeped out of her spent cunt.

"Jesus." I gasped, not knowing what else to say. "That's just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"I'm sorry if I got a little carried away." Olivia stated.

"Don't apologize." I told her. "—but don't you dare tell any of your friends about this. Especially your mother!"

"—really?" my daughter flashed me a cynical look. "You really think you have to tell me that."

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm just a little loopy at the moment. I just never imagined that we would—"

"—we would fuck!" she interjected.

Olivia leaned up on her elbows, her hair was damp and matted to her sweat beaded brow.

"Err. Yeah. I guess you could say that."

"What's the difference anyway?" she quipped. "—you were practically finger-banging me in the theater earlier tonight."

"I guess I just can't keep my hands off you."

"Obviously."

"I can't believe you're eighteen in a few hours." I added. "I feel like I'm losing you."

"Don't say that." she said while reaching over to hug me. "I'll always be your little girl. You know that."

My daughter smiled as she reached down to squeeze my spent cock. As much as I enjoyed her touch, I knew that it would take something special to make me hard again. I looked into her eyes and kissed her on the lips.

She responded by sucking my bottom lip into her mouth, sending tingles up and down my spine. I pulled back, and followed up with another kiss. This time she accepted my tongue and sucked it into her mouth.

Pretty soon we were French kissing each other with abandonment, as my hands went to her waist and I started to pull up her satin night shirt. Olivia sat up in bed as I raised it over her head. She smelled of sex but still had willingness in her eyes.

"I love you so much daddy." she told me. "I want to make you happy."

"You already have Liv." I assured her. "I don't think we're ever going to forget this trip do you?"

"—just for the record." she boasted. "I was the one who made the first move."

"I don't know where you get that attitude from young lady."

"I get it from you!" she answered with a giggle before kissing me on the lips again.

"—but seriously. No one can ever know about this. Understand?"

"Yeah I know." she pouted. "But that's okay. It'll just be our little secret."

"Absolutely. Jesus, you've blossomed into such an incredibly beautiful young woman."

My daughter blushed as I complimented her.

"—I've wanted to make love to you for the longest time." I confessed. "But I wanted to wait until you were older. Until you were a woman."

Olivia giggled as she covered her breasts with her arms. I moved her arms away.

"Don't be embarrassed. Especially in front of me. You're a beautiful young woman."

"It just feels weird hearing you say that." she replied. "Having you look at me like that."

"—after what we did?"

She laughed again.

I caressed her hips and leaned down to kiss her. She was a girl of action, not words.

Olivia responded by wrapping her arms around my neck, lifted herself up and straddled me. This allowed her to grind her bare sex against my cock, as I held onto her bare-naked butt with both hands and we rolled around in bed.

I soon landed on my back, and was just about to reach down and adjust my aching wood when she pre-empted the action and took hold of my penis, and rubbed it against her hairless mound.

"—I want you inside me again."

"Jesus, Liv." I replied. "You're insatiable."

"Please daddy. Just one more time."

But before I could answer, I felt her wiggle her butt and place the head of my spear against her tiny hole, allowing father and daughter to become one.

To my delight Olivia was so wet that I entered her effortlessly. I went in easy, as she adjusted to my girth and began rocking her hips back and forth, wiggling her butt over my pole and sending it deep inside her.

She was petite and tight, but so wet and willing. What she lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm. I was impressed by her keenness, but knew that if she was anything like her mother she didn't have the stamina to go for very long.

So I lifted her up and laid her onto her back, with me still buried inside her cunt.

I was now in the driver's seat again and started pumping into her like I meant it. We were still kissing each other and feeling each other's bodies as I moved in and out of her teen pussy at a progressive rate.

Her breasts heaved with every shove of cock, wobbling like jellyfish. Her face was flushed and she was panting heavily as I picked up the pace and drilled faster into her flawless clam.

"Ugh. Faster! Faster daddy—" my little girl gasped as I fucked her hard on the bed.

I took my cue, going faster, reveling in the feel of my balls slapping against her butt with every inward stroke.

"—Faster!" she blurted, her breath so shallow I thought she might have an asthma attack.

Faster I went, not sure how much longer I could last but intend on getting her off.

I could feel my seed building to bursting point as I rammed my cock home, again and again. I was building to a climax as Olivia began to squeal out loud. Then I felt her clamp tight around my shaft, squeezing it with her cunt walls again.

It only took two more thrusts before I suddenly pulled out and exploded all over her naked body, spraying my load across her glistening body.

"UGH yes." she hissed. "—cum all over me!"

I looked down to see her eyes were shut and her body was still shaking, her hand a blur between her legs.

I knelt back so I could watch Olivia strum her bud with fury. Her other hand massaged her breasts, smearing my jism all over her chest and belly as she masturbated furiously.

My spunk was everywhere, shining in the half-light, running off in little rivulets and pools which gathered in her belly button and trickled off her neck. Her body was utterly soiled in cum as she lay there rubbing one out.

Without missing a beat I stood up and buried my cock into her moaning mouth. She keenly accepted my penis and hummed erotically as she strummed herself.

"Make yourself come." I insisted while reaching down to play with her nipples. "I want to watch you get off."

"Ugh. Daddy." she bemoaned. "—I'm covered in spunk! You came all over me."

"And you look so good lying there like that. Covered in jizz. Come for daddy. Come like a good little slut."

"Oh-fuck." she cussed back at the mere notion of being a slut. "I'm so close."

"—stick two fingers inside you, while you rub that clit."

Olivia immediately complied, spread her legs wide on the bed and fed two digits into her sopping hole.

"Ugh. I'm so bad. I'm such a bad girl." she almost chanted. "I can't believe I let you fuck me."

"Yes. You did. You're such a naughty girl." I encouraged while tapping the head of my penis against her tongue.

This only seemed to incite her.

"Please daddy. Please give me your cock again. I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Please. I'll let you cum in my mouth! —I'll let you fuck me in the shower."

"—okay. Next time." I assured her. "But only if you promise to cum now."

With a final flurry I watched as my sweet daughter squirmed wildly on the bed and then came all over her fingers. In fact she squealed so loud I was amazed the neighbors didn't call downstairs and complain to the front desk!

Olivia finally gasped and slumped back to the mattress totally spent.

"Good girl." I praised her. "Now get some sleep. Tomorrow we've got a big day of sightseeing ahead of us."

http://i.imgbox.com/LeIZVafq.gif

LemonTalk
08-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Wow TPG, one of your best!

mikemiami
08-01-2015, 10:37 AM
holy shit

raylaxed
08-04-2015, 11:48 AM
OMG Great story. it was totally epic

chaosm
08-06-2015, 05:07 AM
Amazing work. One of the best stories ever. This definitely needs a sequel.