PDA

View Full Version : "Just The Tip" with Olivia Holt

TPG
09-03-2015, 09:26 AM
Just The Tip
With Olivia Holt
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, inc, handjob, anal
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

http://1.t.imgbox.com/g983LNJx.jpg (http://imgbox.com/g983LNJx) http://4.t.imgbox.com/K1m89DwK.jpg (http://imgbox.com/K1m89DwK) http://8.t.imgbox.com/gADHpOSH.jpg (http://imgbox.com/gADHpOSH)

It wasn't the first time Olivia had knocked on my bedroom door in the middle of the night, but unlike previous visits I could tell something was wrong.

"Cade, are you awake?"

"—what's up?"

The door opened to reveal my sister, scantily clad in her sleep attire, which consisted of an over-sized shirt, and high cut panties. I literally gulped when I realised how inappropriately dressed she was.

"Err, Liv—" I said while trying not to sound alarmed. "Aren't you cold?"

"Listen. You're probably going to think this is stupid," she said while shutting the door behind her. "—but would you mind if we just hung out for a few minutes?"

While my initial reaction was to snicker at the idea, I knew that ever since her break up with Luke Liv was going through a tough time.

"I don't know. It's pretty late."

"I won't stay long, I promise."

I still wasn't convinced, particularly since I felt the need to put on a shirt.

"—don't worry about it." she quipped, referring to my nakedness as she crossed the room. "I just want some company."

"Fine with me, but you know we'll get in trouble if mom catches you in here."

Olivia rolled her eyes as she climbed into bed.

"Scoot over."

Considering my bed was just a single-sized mattress, there wasn't anywhere for me to go. We lay in bed for some time before I asked her if she was okay.

"I don't know." she shrugged. "I guess I'm feeling a little lonely lately."

"—because of the breakup?"

"We were together for a really long time." she explained. "It still feels weird being single. It's only been a few days and I hate it."

"Yep. Kind of sucks it didn't work out." I said. "Just don't make this a regular thing. I'm not used to sharing my bed with anyone, sis."

Olivia wriggled a little closer to me, and placed her head on my shoulder.

"I won't." she giggled. "But can you do me a favor and play with my hair?"

"Huh?"

"Luke used to play with my hair to help me sleep."

"Err. I know. But I'm not Luke."

"Please. Just for a few minutes." she claimed. "—and then I promise I'll leave."

I reluctantly obliged and played with her hair as she now lay beside me in bed.

"Considering all the shit you've gone through lately, I think you're doing well sis." I told her.

"Except for the fact that I'm single, and lying in my brothers bed!" she sniffled, her voice barely loud enough to hear.

I reached over and gently traced the side of her face with my fingertips, brushing a few strands of hair away from her eyes. Her head tilted almost imperceptibly toward my hand. After a moment she finally let her gaze meet mine.

"Don't worry about those assholes sis. You'll find someone new." I assured her. "There's no way a girl like you doesn't find a boy. You're too hot and talented to be single for long."

"Aw. Thanks, bro." she pouted. "I wish I could believe that, but right now I'm just a mess. My mind is all over the place."

I started to pull my hand away but Olivia stopped me and guided it back. I cupped her cheek in the palm of my hand while she closed her eyes and cooed. Apparently she just craved some physical contact, and I didn't mind giving it to her. After a few minutes she squirmed even closer so that we were essentially snuggling in bed, legs intertwined. I invited Liv to place her head into the crook of my neck, as I put my arms around her and covered us both with the blanket. She let out a small sigh of contentment and cuddled up to me.

"Cade."

"Yeah?"

"Would it be okay if I stayed here tonight."

There didn't seem to be anything too odd about her request at first. I guess I didn't expect her to be as depressed as she was. It actually made me feel guilty.

"Is that what you want?" I asked while massaging her scalp. "You wanna sleep here with me?"

"I know it might sound weird, but your bed's so cosy and we wouldn't even have to be that close, if it bothers you."

"That's cool. Stay. " I replied. "but I should probably put on a shirt—"

"Meh. Don't bother." Olivia interrupted. "It doesn't bother me at all. Unless of course it makes you uncomfortable."

"Not really." I lied, as we just lay there in the dark casually chatting while I stroked her hair.

"Mm. This feels nice. I kinda like this." she whispered while running her hand over my chest.

"You do?"

"Is that weird?"

"Of course not." I lied again.

"Mm. I could get used to this." she purred softly. "You've obviously done this before."

"I aim to please."

"If you keep this up you're going to make me fall asleep in your arms."

"That's the idea dummy."

"Hey. You can't speak to me like that." she giggled. "I'm older than you."

"Whatever."

I was a little confused when I woke up the next morning. It seemed we had managed to stay on our own sides of the bed during the night, but her sleeping position was decidedly undignified. Olivia had kicked the blanket down enough that her tummy and panties were exposed, and judging by the small wet patch on my pillow, she had also drooled a little in her sleep. I was pretty sure one of her legs was actually dangling off the side of the bed, though the blanket made it difficult to see for certain. I rolled onto my side facing my sister and just watched her for a minute.

It didn't take long to notice something I had missed at first glance. It seemed her shirt had somehow gotten pulled tight across her chest, so tight that I could clearly see the faintest little bumps of her nipples through the material. Once I realised they were visible, it was hard to look away. In that moment, it was hard to know where I stood, morally speaking. I wasn't supposed to be checking out my sister, that was pretty much a given. Then again, as long as she didn't catch me staring there couldn't be any harm in it. Eventually I decided I should try to fix her shirt. I was pretty sure it was stuck underneath her, and hopefully it would come loose with a simple tug. I figured if I was able to free her shirt then it would both cover her tummy and sit more loosely across her chest.

I tried pulling on her shirt from my side, only to find that it was caught on the other side instead. That made things more difficult. Short of getting up and climbing out of bed, I wasn't sure that I could dislodge it without disturbing her. I finally reached over as far as I could and tugged gently, but to no avail. All this accomplished was to wake her.

"Err.. what are you doing?" she murmured sleepily, her eyes flicking open.

"Just fixing your shirt."

"uh-huh." Olivia smirked. "Sure you were."

Surprisingly enough my sister didn't sound like she believed me, but she also didn't sound upset by it either. Instead she stretched out lazily, once again drawing my attention to her chest and those two pebble like nipples.

"Wow, bro." she yawned. "—trying to cop a feel of your sister while she's asleep huh?"

"No I didn't!" I said, trying not to sound defensive. "I was just... your shirt was all weird. It looked uncomfortable."

I pointed at her torso as though she might not have known where to look. She didn't so much as glance down at herself.

"Meh. Whatever. I don't care." she shrugged indifferently. "It's probably the most action I've had in weeks."

"But, I really didn't—"

I stopped mid-sentence as I detected a crack in her otherwise neutral expression.

"Wait a minute. You're just messing with me."

"Maybe."

The smile that had been threatening to break finally did.

"okay, yeah I am." Olivia giggled. "I'm just fucking with you Cade. Sorry."

"No you're not."

Olivia laughed out loud.

"—I'm sorry, but you should see your face right now."

I reached over and pulled on her shirt, this time with a lot more force. The part that had been trapped beneath her came free, and I straightened it out so that she was covered properly.

"So..." Olivia said while glancing at the time. "—do we get up, or do we choose to be lazy for a few minutes."

"Well I don't really want to get up, but you should probably go back to your room before mom catches you in here."

"I have to admit, you're bed is really comfortable. Way more cosy than mine."

"Fine. Suit yourself." I quipped as I rolled out of bed and decided to take a shower.

Living with a Disney star like Olivia Holt, taught me the value of grabbing the bathroom when it was free. Unfortunately, Olivia didn't seem too concerned about getting out of bed and instead rolled over and got more comfortable.

"Mm. I could get used to this bed—" she sighed while stretching out.

"God damn it sis. You're going to get us in trouble."

But just as I was about to turn for the door, I looked back at the bed and couldn't help but stare at her long smooth legs and her teenage ass in those high-cut panties.

"Wake me up when you get back from the shower."

"Fine. Stay here." I said while giving her butt one last look. "but if mom catches you in here like that it's not my fault!"

"—and don't hog all the hot water!" she added as I walked into the hallway.

I assumed sleeping with her would be a one-time deal and didn't give it much more thought. However, I realised that wasn't the case when Olivia crawled into my bed again the very next evening, and soon became a nightly ritual.

In truth, I kind of liked having her next to me as I fell asleep, and waking up beside someone was nice too, so I allowed us to slide into a new routine. We didn't sleep together every night, but it became fairly common for us. At least two or three times a week. My only real concern was that if we kept it up, someone was bound to find out sooner or later. I was mostly worried about dad finding out, since he usually woke up earlier than us. I wasn't even sure what his reaction would be, and I didn't want to find out.

Still, despite all the risks Olivia and I continued to share my bed. In fact a month into this new arrangement, I awoke to find us essentially spooning each other in the middle of the bed. At first I wondered if we had spent the entire night curled up together, until she shifted slightly and rouse awake. There was a long awkward silence before she finally spoke.

"We probably shouldn't do this anymore." Liv whispered.

"If you say so."

"cos people might think it's weird." she continued as though speaking to herself. "—that I love spending time in my brothers bed."

"Who says anyone has to know?" I replied. "Besides, can't we just lay here without feeling guilty?"

"I guess."

"Do you not like it when I play with your hair?" I posed.

"Probably would be a good idea if we weren't so physical in your bed," she replied.

"If its a real issue we can keep our distance."

Olivia glanced over her shoulder for the first time.

"Come on. You know that's not it." she said. "We couldn't do that anyway."

She had a point.

"Besides." she giggled. "We both know you can't keep your hands off me."

Olivia and I giggled and lay there in bed spooning for sometime, close enough to almost be cuddling. Admittedly, despite the conversation I continued to brush my fingertips up and down her arm to caress and sooth her. However just because I knew nothing was going to happen, didn't mean I could keep my mind out of the gutter.

When I started getting hard I didn't give it much thought, since there was just enough space between us that I assumed Olivia wouldn't notice. That only held up until a coincidental movement of her leg brought her ass into contact with my erection. I had hoped she hadn't noticed, since she didn't react at first, but she did.

"Cade." she said softly. "—are you hard right now?"

There didn't seem to be much point in lying, not after the way things had been going between us lately.

"Maybe. Yeah." I blushed in shame. "Sorry. It's not you. It's just morning wood I guess."

"Oh. okay. Sorry I mentioned it."

I smiled a little at the apology.

"You don't need to be sorry."

"But it's kinda my fault, isn't it?"

"I suppose it kind of is. It's not really a bad thing though."

There was a long pause before she replied.

"Do you... actually, never mind." she cut herself off.

"Do I, what?"

"Um. Do you think it'll go away soon or, are you gonna need to take care of it?"

"I'm not really sure. I guess I'm still getting used to waking up next to a hot girl in my bed."

"Yeah-Yeah." she giggled. "I bet."

Olivia let the subject drop for a few minutes, but I sensed it wasn't over. My erection was still on her mind, particularly as she could feel it against her butt. To make matters worse, she then began to fidget around and "bump" into it again and again.

"Oops. Sorry."

"Yeah. I bet you are."

As I tried to distract myself from my own thoughts, Olivia reached back without warning to gently squeeze the bulge in my shorts. I drew in an audible breath at the unexpected contact and looked at her for an explanation.

"—whoa, what the?"

"Sorry. Just checking." she smiled.

"You could have warned me at least."

"uh-huh."

I felt her fingertips on my cock again, caressing the outline of my penis through my boxer briefs. I didn't know what she was up to so I didn't say anything at first, but she didn't show any sign of stopping.

"Err. What do you think you're doing right now?" I finally asked.

"Shh. I'm helping." she claimed. "Fixing the problem."

"I, Err—"

"Shh!" she said more firmly, while squeezing my cock in her hand and reaching down with her fingertips to massage my balls.

The action almost took my breath away.

Given no say in the matter, I simply lay still and let my sister do what she wanted. For a while she just toyed with me, with no sense of urgency in her movements, before she finally curled her fingers around my shaft in a more standard grip. Her hand was decidedly softer and more delicate than mine, and it felt good just to have someone else squeeze it for me. It only got better when she began stroking it up and down, in a slow, smooth rhythm. Again she appeared to be experimenting and gauging my reaction, more than she was actually trying to get me off, but that didn't mean she wasn't making any progress on that front.

"How's that feel?" she asked in a teasing voice, over her shoulder.

I arched an eyebrow.

"You can't tell?"

"Maybe I just want to hear you say it."

"Alright, it feels good." I praised. "Really, good. Happy?"

Olivia nodded as though satisfied with my answer, and shortly after that increased her tempo significantly, adding more pressure to her grip as well. Whatever impression of inexperience she may have given earlier was now gone. It had obviously been an act, intentional or otherwise, because she definitely had some idea of what she was doing when she put her mind to it.

"—Liv." I finally panted into the back of her neck, my cock throbbing inside my boxers.

"Mm. Don't do that." she purred back, herself. "Don't breathe onto my neck like that, it drives me crazy!"

"Sis, please—" I moaned again, this time making sure to press my lips behind her ear. "Don't stop."

At this point we were both panting and squirming wildly on the bed.

"Does this help?" she whispered hotly over her shoulder. "Are you gonna cum soon?"

I responded by brushing her hair to one side, and planting my lips against her skin to kiss her neck.

Olivia cooed to the action and leaned her head to the opposite side, exposing more of her skin to me, which I took as a sign to continue. I worked my lips from the nape of her neck, all the way down to the side of her throat where I began to give her a juicy love-bite.

"Nnngh, wait! Don't leave any marks." she gasped as I then licked and sucked my way up toward her ear.

Her flesh was soft and salty, and skin breaking out in goosebumps.

"Mm... fuck. We should probably stop..." I heard myself think out loud. "—in case mom walks in on us right now."

"I know, and you know... that we should probably stop." she panted back. "but making me, is harder than it sounds."

http://i.imgbox.com/fuuyKR2A.jpg

Fact of the matter was, there was no way on god's green earth that I was going to stop her. Instead my muscles tensed as my sister's hand stopped what it was doing, and she slipped her hand inside my boxer briefs to grasp my cock directly!

I felt her delicate fingers encircled my shaft, gripping it tightly enough to cause precum to leak out the tip. She immediately tightened her grip and began stroking it, like a god damn professional. While Olivia didn't have the same skill and practice I did when I jacked myself off, it hardly mattered. She grew increasingly competent and soon had me moaning and thrashing about. In fact I eased my hand around her body to caress her hips and belly, before I finally slipped my fingers underneath her top to cup one of her bare naked breasts. I couldn't believe the softness of her boobs, and squeezed her firmly enough to make her purr.

"Mm, cheeky. That's not fair" she smiled, as we now both openly fondled each other on my bed.

"You can talk," she grinned back. "You're not the only one who can tease."

I then spent the next few minutes trying to unbutton her night shirt with two fingers, and ultimately achieved my goal, leaving her to lay completely topless beside me. With her breasts unfettered, I now mauled and groped her bare titties at will as she stroked my cock in kind.

"Aargh, you sneak." she'd whimpered as I'd pinch and play with her sensitive nipples. "Not fair."

Any pretence of this being just an innocent game between two siblings quickly went right out the windows, when I captured her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, while I licked the back of her neck. It was at this point that she moaned and was just about to glance back to say something that I suddenly acted on pure impulse, and kissed her on the lips!

I wasn't entirely certain why I did it, or even if I should have, but Olivia kissed me back with just as much passion as we continued to spoon and grind on each other on the single bed. For a while that's about all we did, kissing and humping one another while I played with her tits. When I ultimately glanced over to look at the time I was a little surprised to see that we had been messing around this way for almost twenty whole minutes.

"—this almost feels like the real thing," I quipped, referring to my ex as I continued to grind my hard cock against my sisters sweet ass. "God how I wish you were someone else right now, sis."

Olivia bit her bottom lip and nodded in agreement. I'm not entirely sure what her panties were made of, but the frictionless fabric wasn't doing much to satisfy her, and a small amount of frustration began to creep over my sisters face. I moved my hand across her bare hips and down to the top of her panties, then dipped my fingers inside. Olivia's frustration vanished as soon as she felt what I was doing.

"Cade... oh god."

Her slit was already wet, though I didn't examine just how wet it was at first. Instead I dipped two fingers along either side of her mound, teasing her a little while smearing her wetness all around.

"Cade... wait." she hesitated.

I quickly silenced any qualms she might have had by pressing my lips to the back of her neck again. This really seemed to subdue her, and she squirmed back against my cock as my fingers now explored and probed her cunt. When she appeared to get a little too excited by my "handy" work, I changed tactics and withdraw my fingers. This naturally drove her crazy with frustration, until she finally grabbed my hand and shoved it deep inside her panties again.

"Stop teasing me." she hissed. "This is what you want!"

I grinned evilly as I plunged two finger into her damp pussy, and just like that, I was finger-banging my famous sister. Olivia seemed perfectly content to let me do what I wanted. Her eyes were closed, but her lips twitched every now and then when I did something she really liked. She particularly enjoyed it when I'd circle my index finger around her juicy, pea-sized clit. She didn't remain completely passive for too long though, as her hand found its way to the waistband of my boxer briefs where she seemed intend on pulling them down.

"Ugh. Take them off!" I heard her hiss, as she hauled my underwear down to my knees and freed my cock.

She now had unfettered access to my erection and jacked me off enthusiastically, throwing off my concentration, as her fingers cupped my balls before her thumb massaged my bell-end. At one point I was literally humping my hips into her fingers and fucking her hand like some bitch on heat!

"oh god, Cade—" she moaned breathlessly. "You're so fucking hard right now. I want you so bad."

"Me too sis."

"—but we can't!" she trailed off. "Even though we really, really want to."

"We can't huh?" I repeated.

"This is so wrong..." she whimpered. "So, so wrong."

"I don't care!" I told her as I buried my fingers to their second knuckle and filled her pussy with two digits.

She moaned and arched her back immediately.

"If this is so wrong, then why are you so fucking wet?" I growled into her ear. "You're dripping wet, Liv. Dripping. Wet."

With my hand already inside Olivia's underwear, it was easy enough to haul them down her legs, leaving her just as exposed as I was. I felt Olivia's hand on my cock again as I scooted in close behind her, and helped guide me rod towards her glistening sex.

"Cade. We can't have sex." she warned. "No way."

"I know, but we can still mess around." I replied anxiously. "We can still hump-n-grind and shit, right?"

"I know but—"

"Look. We won't have sex, I promise." I insisted.

"You have to promise me, Cade." my sister persisted. "You can't put it in."

"I swear, sis!" I quipped back. "I swear on a stack of bibles!"

"You can't put it inside me." she repeated again, as though trying to convince herself. "—but I'll let you rub it against my pussy."

Sweeter words had never been spoken. Despite her qualms her body was more than eager for sex, and as soon as my cock made contact with her bare naked mound our instincts took over. Olivia moaned and reached back to place her hand on my ass, holding us close together as we now moved our hips in unison together, rubbing my cock against her pussy. When I reached over to latch my lips back around that supple neck again, this combined assault stirred something deep inside of her, and I felt her grind her ass back against me, almost allowing the very tip of my cock to slip between her ultra soft cunt lips!

"oh. shit." I gasped to the action. "—so close."

"Ahhh. Fuckkkk." she hissed back in a combination of disappointment and frustration.

But despite this "slip up" we both resisted the urge to have sex. Instead I pulled back slightly and continued to rub the very head of my cock along those velvet-soft lips, all the while as she continued to hump back against me, almost tempting fate.

"Fuck that feels goodddd!" I groaned from behind her. "Liv... Please."

"ugh, don't stop." she grunted. "Keep doing that."

"Liv... Please. Just let me put the tip in."

"No! Don't you dare..." she panted, despite still grinding back against me. "I told you, we can't have sex!"

"—just the tip. I swear. Please." I almost begged. "Just for a second. I promise. Just let me see what it feels like."

There was a long pause before Olivia conceded.

"Ugh. God. oh-okay!" she mewled. "BUT JUST THE TIP!!"

"Fuck-yeah."

Having negotiated successfully, I thanked her with a hard long kiss on the lips, distracting her briefly as I scooted up as close to her ass as possible, and lined up my cock. My sister literally melted into my arms as we kissed passionately, our tongues twisting and fighting hungrily for superiority. In truth, Olivia was so wet that it almost felt like sliding a hot knife through butter. My lips were immediately back on her neck sucking her skin, as I gave one final push and buried my helmet within her snug walls.

Despite all her threats and warnings, Olivia capitulated completely, her body almost falling limp as her brother's hard cock filled her for the first time. Her pussy seemed impossibly tight at times, yet never failed to allow me deeper access until I'd grab her chin and make her kiss me hard on the lips, to distract her from resisting me.

"Fuck." she cussed audibly, before her mouth was on mine.

She kissed me in a way like she had somehow learned how to go without breathing in the past few seconds. I, however, still needed air and had to pull my head back to get out of her reach.

"ohmigod. Cade." she whimpered erotically. "—just the head?"

"I lied."

I soon discovered that an upside to fucking her in this spooning position, was that it allowed me to place my hand on her shoulders and push her forward, permitting her ass to jut out and grant me greater access to her slick cunt. When I grabbed her hips and proceeded to fuck her more intently, she simply moaned and glared back at me in a mishmash look of love and hate.

"Nnnngh-baby... yes!" she sighed softly. "Right there Cade. Deeper."

My hips never stopped rocking against her the entire time. At one point I pulled her back into a deep kiss as she arched her back sharply while still connected by our genitals. I then proceeded to work my way into her with short, steady strokes. In truth I had only had sex a handful of times, but god knows I didn't lack any enthusiasm. Despite my inexperience, I hoped that my passion and ferocious energy would be enough to satisfy my older sister, which it apparently did. Olivia's hips now slammed back against me with renewed zeal. Pretty soon my balls were slapping audibly against her cunt as she took the lead and now pushed all seven inches of me inside her again and again.

"Fuuuck. Cade." she bemoaned. "—harder. ohmigod. Yes. Give it to me. Gimme that fat cock!!"

Every inch of my dick was buried inside her. In fact her muscles contracted rhythmically, squeezing me tight. I couldn't believe how good it felt just being inside her, let alone how incredible it was to watch her move and fuck me, slam herself against my cock! Her tight teen pussy felt like warm apple pie as I pulled partway out, only to slam back in again. Olivia reached back to run her nails across my thigh as I slowed down the pace and proceeded to make slow, sweet love to her from behind. At this point we were both sweating profusely, and her pussy was so wet that we could actually hear it sloshing with each upstroke. The sound alone was extremely embarrassing and yet thrilling for her. I suspect it made her feel like a down right slut, which turned her on.

"Oh. God." she blushed as I pounded that sopping minge again and again. "Oh God. Cade. Jesus."

Caught up in the moment, I then slapped her ass sharply with my hand, causing her to gasp out loud and gulp in a huge mouthful of air. Repeating the action only seemed to turn her on.

"Ugh. Yeah. Spank my ass." she growled back. "—smack it. I'm such a bad girl."

"Yes you are." I growled. "Just listen to how wet you are Liv. So dirty and wet."

Despite my rough handling, or maybe because of it, I could actually feel her arousal growing, making my cock slicker and easier to take inside. Soon she was moaning like a whore as I drilled her incessantly.

A minute later Olivia finally came, and the intensity of her orgasm rocked her to her very core. My sister shuddered violently beside me before it left her trembling, her legs shaking uncontrollably as I continued to pummel her numb pussy.

"Fuck-Yes. Fuck-Yes. Did you just cum!" I smirked behind her.

I took this opportunity to catch my breath, and reached over to the side of my bed to produce a small bottle of lube. Olivia was so lost in her own world she didn't even notice what I was doing till it was too late. I doubt she even knew what planet she was on, as she lay there trying to catch her breath.

I took hold of her hair and snapped her head back abruptly, causing her to yelp with surprise and glare back at me in fear. This pushed her hips back, forcing more of my dick inside her. She then felt me reach down and open the tight cheeks of her ass with my fingers, revealing her tightly puckered asshole. Olivia jumped when she felt the slippery lube hit her skin, partially because it was cold, but mostly because of what it meant. I intended to fuck her ass and I wasn't going to ask her permission!

"—Cade, wait!"

"Sis. I want your ass." I grunted into her ear. "Let me just stick the head against your asshole."

"What! Cade. No." she objected. "I don't like that."

"Have you done it before?"

"No, but—"

"So how do you know you won't like it?"

Olivia suddenly jumped as I slowly pressed the head of my cock against her tiny sphincter and gently impaled her shit-pipe.

"ohmigod. Cade. Wait!" she shook her head in panic. "—we can't. You're too big!"

"Just relax and open your ass to me." I whispered into her ear.

"Cade, please."

"Please Liv. I want this—" I moaned back. "I want this so bad."

"—but."

"How fucking sexy is this. Look how dirty you are right now...with your brothers cock in your ass!"

"ohmigod."

Olivia shook her head furiously but made no attempt to stop me. In fact she sucked in a breath, trying to prepare herself for what was to come, while trying not to cry out. At first she felt a blunt, insistent pressure against her tight opening. Then she began to open up, allowing the head of my shaft inside. She gasped as the head carefully popped past her rim, and thought she would black out the pain was so intense. My sister groaned as she felt the head of my cock slowly open her asshole wider, giving me access to her hidden depths. Inch by agonizing inch I gradually entered her, grunting with the effort, despite the lube.

"Oh God. Your ass is so tight sis." I murmured from behind her.

Olivia's muscles squeezed around my shaft, trying to eject it from her anus, but I held the cheeks of her ass tighter, sawing my hips back and forth in response to her efforts.

"ohmigod. ohmigod." she chanted. "—I can't believe we're doing this."

All the while as she moaned I kept swiveling my hips back and forth, thrusting my now swollen cock deeper into her bowels. I don't know what turned me on more, the way her asshole twitched and gaped open on my in-stroke, or the way her sphincter seemed to grip my cock on its outward journey.

"Ugh. Cade." she grieved into the pillow. "Slow down. Please. Not so deep. You're in my ass!"

"Look. We're doing it sis. You're taking it." I almost boasted. "I'm fucking your ass. You're sweet, tight, little ass."

Pulling back, then thrusting farther in, I buried about half my length inside her. Then I began to saw back and forth, quickening my pace. Slowly, as the lube coated the inside of her rectum, her sphincter muscle relaxed, and it began to be a lot less painful, allowing me access to her deepest, most private, entrance.

"ohmigod" I hissed with glee. "You're ass feels so good. You're going to make me cum Liv."

"Please. Just do it! Just cum." she hissed over her shoulder while biting her bottom lip.

"You don't like it?"

"I do but—" she admitted. "Just hurry."

"So you do like it huh?" I grinned. "Well when I'm done fucking your ass, I'm going to shoot my load all over it, then I'm going to make you suck my dick clean!"

"Unngh. God." she groaned at the notion.

The thought of sucking my dick after it had been in her ass clearly repulsed her, but we both knew she wouldn't refuse, not after the way she had given me free rein to do anything I wanted.

"Fine. I don't care Cade." she answered back. "Just hurry up before mom and dad wake up."

This was all the permission I needed. It was at this point that I finally felt brave enough to propose a new position, and directed her to roll onto her stomach. Thinking quickly, I placed one of the pillows underneath her belly which left her lying on my bed with her face down and her ass up.

"Don't move." I told her, as I mounted her from behind and stuffed my hard cock into her asshole again.

Olivia gave a low moan of pleasure before she glanced over her shoulder.

"Ugh. Hurry up and cum."

I raised my head slightly to look at her. I could see all the passion and intensity in her eyes. This was a day we'd never forget.

"Just gimme another minute."

"Come on Cade." she teased back. "Is that all you got? —fuck my ass already and cum."

"Oh-God." I moaned to her words. "Don't even say it like that."

"Come on little brother." she encouraged. "Shoot that hot fucking load all over my back baby."

Just hearing this tone from her was enough to push me over the edge. But when she reached down with her free hand and began to rub her clit, I just about lost it.

At long last she finally heard me groan, "Oh fuck Liv. I'm going to cum!"

In an instant I pulled out of my sisters shit-hole and fired my wad directly across had her flawless butt, sending further jets all along her spine and back, some of which even struck her hair.

"Ugh. Jesus!" she gasped as I covered her body in hot ropes of spunk. "That's so nasty."

"Fuck-Yeah!"

"—if you think I'm putting that thing in my mouth you're crazy." Olivia sneered while dripping in semen.

"Come on sis." I pleaded. "Don't be such a prude. Just give it a quick suck."

"Prude!" she repeated. "Cade. I just let you fuck me in the ass. No one's ever done that before. Not even Luke!"

"Hey. You had that coming. You had that coming for a while."

"Ugh." she rolled her eyes. "I need a shower."

"Really. Can I come?"

"Jesus Cade. Haven't you had enough?"

"Not even close sis. Not even close."

http://i.imgbox.com/m9R2GsrQ.gif

LemonTalk
09-03-2015, 10:01 AM
I knew this would be great just seeing those tags at the top but holy fuck that was awesome. Really liked the slower build up to it and you continue to be great at the dialogue stuff, Cade is a lucky guy.

And now I think I'll join Olivia in that shower, lol.

Tlc
09-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Mmm yet another wonderfully sinful story from the master of sibling wincest stories. Amazing like always.

assman118
09-03-2015, 02:54 PM
Officially my favorite Liv story on the site now.......more more more please. Hoping for a chap 2

raylaxed
09-04-2015, 01:30 AM
great story waiting for chapter 2

chaosm
09-04-2015, 04:43 AM
I agree there needs to be more of this. Great work.