PDA

View Full Version : "We Can Work It Out" with Olivia Holt

LemonTalk
10-18-2015, 04:39 AM
We Can Work It Out
With Olivia Holt
By LemonTalk
Codes: MF, BJ, Reluc
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
A/N: Sorry if people are bored of Holt but this is the first of a couple of quick stories I wrote ages ago but never got round to posting - I figure they're better off here than just sat on my computer. This one was something from a couple of months back when she was visiting England, kind of just dropped it since time passed and it became outdated if that makes sense.

http://2.t.imgbox.com/r1PbZwwY.jpg (http://imgbox.com/r1PbZwwY)

I'd already been having a shitty day working in my hometown of Liverpool for some upcoming TV series I had no doubt nobody was going to watch. The last thing I needed was attitude from the young American starlet we had on set for the week.

Her role in the series was your typical sexy, popular but bitchy school girl but Olivia Holt was either playing herself or she seemed to stay in character all day long. I'd quickly clocked her as an up and coming diva so kept my distance, watching from afar as she treated most of the crew like shit while acting all sweet for her co-stars and the important higher-ups.

"Hey, watch it!" she exclaimed, having just bumped into each other in the narrow corridor backstage.

"Sorry," I replied politely not wanting any drama but I rolled my eyes as I continued on my way, cussing her under my breath.

To my dismay, it seemed she heard me.

"Umm, excuse me? I could get you fired for that!" she snapped, catching up with me.

"Oh, is that right?" I challenged, turning to face her, she looked slightly taken aback at being stood up to for once. "And I could get you fired for telling everyone about you and mummy blowing directors for roles,"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," Olivia blushed, checking over her shoulder to ensure we were still alone.

In truth I never really believed the rumour but seeing her reaction and mortified face was all the confirmation I needed. To her credit, the teen quickly composed herself.

"I'll let you off this time, but don't you dare speak to me like that again!" With that she turned with a flick of her blonde hair.

Without even thinking I reached out and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her towards me before pinning her against the wall. I found myself looking into her large, brown eyes. As much as I disliked her, I couldn't help but admit it, the girl was angelic. On the outside at least. The fact we'd all celebrated her eighteenth birthday the day before made her even more desirable.

"So, the rumours are true?" I asked rhetorically.

"Who else knows?" she asked, looking more than a little worried.

"Well, it would be quicker to tell you who doesn't," I replied plainly.

The rumour had spread through the crew like wildfire pretty much from the day she landed here in England.

"Of course, no one really believes it, crews hear shit like that every day," I added, comforting her slightly. "I'm sure we can work something out and I can make sure it stays that way…"

"What do you want?" she hissed under her breath.

"Rumour has it that mouth of yours is pretty talented," I reply, my eyes dropping to her parted, red lips.

Olivia simply glared at me. I could almost hear the gears in her head whirring as she weighed up her options although we both knew she had none.

"Fine," she grumbled eventually, "but my mum isn't on set today."

That took me by surprise. Apparently she'd assumed I wanted the same mother/daughter duo treatment the director got. Naturally, I simply played along.

"Well, I suppose you'll have to do for now," I said, mocking disappointment.

Putting a hand on her shoulder I started pushing her down but she resisted, pushing my hand away.

"Wait, what are you doing?" she exclaimed, eyes wide in shock. "Not here! Come to my trailer this evening or something,"

"Hey, it's now or never Liv," I told her.

She had a face like thunder, furious that she'd found herself put in this position, being bossed around by a lowly crew member. With a final roll of her eyes, she dropped down to fish out my cock.

I looked down at her, growing hard just seeing her in that position in her wide-rimmed glasses, tight white blouse, short plaid skirt and heels. She jumped when she pushed my trousers down and let my semi fall out, hitting her in the face.

She knew anyone could come round the corner at any time so she quickly took me into her warm mouth, smearing her lip stick and sucking on the head, making my cock grow over her tongue.

"Uhh, fuck. Yeah, just like that…" I groan, placing a hand on her head, encouraging her to take it deeper.

I was surprised how nasty and sloppy she got with it and I couldn't help myself when I started thrusting into her salivating mouth. Olivia realised what I wanted and simply rested her head against the wall, her mouth wide open tongue hanging out, letting me jerk into her attractive face.

When she looked up at me I just about lost it. The two of us both jumped however when we heard a door round the corner open. In an instant, Olivia jumped to her feet and my cock, ready to burst, was back in my trousers.

A second later, a runner hurried past us, barely even glancing at us as we caught our breath at the close call. As he disappeared round the next corner, I grabbed Olivia's hand and pulled her out the nearby fire escape and out into the alleyway behind the set.

http://2.t.imgbox.com/Px3nLB8D.jpg (http://imgbox.com/Px3nLB8D) http://0.t.imgbox.com/INhcHhuc.jpg (http://imgbox.com/INhcHhuc) http://6.t.imgbox.com/F6iSxkHQ.jpg (http://imgbox.com/F6iSxkHQ)

"Oh my God, this is crazy!" she said, grinning despite herself, obviously enjoying the thrill of sneaking around like this.

I didn't say anything, spinning her round to face the brick wall. Olivia gasped as I flipped her skirt up, pulled my cock out and her little ass towards me. After nudging her underwear to the side I briefly smeared my head over her wet folds before pushing into her scolding, vice-like little cunt.

"UGGH-Fuccck!" she groaned loudly as I entered her from behind.

We'd never agreed, and I'd never originally intended, to go this far but I just couldn't help myself and feeling how wet and willing she was, I had no regrets.

Olivia braced herself against the wall with both hands, pushing back as I started to pound her hard, taking out my frustrations on her incredible pussy.

It was just as I was getting ready to finish again that, in typical British summer style, it began to rain.

"Uggh-shit. My hair-uhh-can't-fuck-get wet," she moaned between thrusts.

I looked at her carefully styled hair, briefly wondered why I hadn't been pulling it as I nailed her, before realising we should find somewhere covered to avoid further suspicion if she had to go back for another two hours with the hair stylist.

Pissed at being interrupted again, I took Liv's hand and pulled her towards a nearby phone box. She giggled when she realised my intention, slipping inside while I forced myself into the cramped space behind her.

"How British," she quipped before spreading her legs for me.

I wasted no time re-entering her shaven clam while she lifted one leg up to rest against my shoulder. Our faces were almost touching in the cramped space, her hot panting breaths on my neck. Being able to look her in the eye as we steamed up the windows and I fucked her as hard as I could meant I wasn't going to last long.

"Nggh, right there!" she gasped when I probed deeper and managed to hit a sensitive spot, "Fuck that's so good!"

Without warning I suddenly buried my wick inside her eighteen year old body and exploded, filling her womb with my spunk, pushing her over the edge with me.

The teenager screamed her release, her body shuddering while it milked my cock for all it was worth

"Oh my God, you just came in me!" she stammered in disbelief, a post-climax smile on her face.

I gently pulled out of her battered, sopping hole and pushed the door open while we caught our breath.

"So, come find me next time your mum's around, yeah?" I said, stepping into the rain while we made ourselves presentable again.

"Huh? But-"

Before she could argue, the director's voice called out over a loud speaker, requesting Olivia back on set immediately. She gave me a final, hesitant look before sighing and dashing off through the rain.

TheLW
10-18-2015, 09:24 AM
Bored of Holt?

As if that were possible.

raylaxed
10-18-2015, 11:14 AM
WOW epic

Gooddude
10-24-2015, 08:07 AM
No such thing as tired of holt