PDA

View Full Version : "Act Like a Bitch, Get Fucked Like a Bitch!" with Jessica Alba

mrblonde
12-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Act Like a Bitch, Get Fucked Like a Bitch!
With Jessica Alba
Written by MrBlonde
CODES: MF, finger, oral
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

http://0.t.imgbox.com/Ug24KGXh.jpg (http://imgbox.com/Ug24KGXh) http://2.t.imgbox.com/WS8kUdz8.jpg (http://imgbox.com/WS8kUdz8) http://5.t.imgbox.com/RE1RhOk1.jpg (http://imgbox.com/RE1RhOk1)

"FUCK!!" I cursed, my eyes widening in shock as I noticed the big, black SUV roll off the sidewalk and into the street, right into my path! With a Jedi-like reflex I yanked the steering wheel to the left to avoid the collision, causing the right fender of my Chevy to graze the SUV's tail-light, resulting in only a smidgen of the collision that could have been.

However, it was too early for relief to flood my system as my desperate maneuver, along with the slight contact had sent my car out of my control, sliding across the street. For a split second I thanked god that it was deserted and there were no cars on the opposite lane, potentially turning this into a disaster, but those thankful thoughts immediately left my head when I realized I had no control over my vehicle and was skidding right into a street light post!

"FUUUUCK!!!" I shouted again, this time with no choice but to brace myself for impact.

BLAM!!!

The airbag exploded into my face, mashing me back into my seat as I slammed frontally into the post, putting an abrupt stop to my drive.

Dazed I groaned, mentally checking my body for any injuries, pierced or broken body parts. My ears were ringing, my left foot hurt, but other than that, I felt fine… at least given the circumstances. Sighing in frustration I wrestled with the airbag, punched the OFF-button on my radio and unclicked my seatbelt.

"OHMIGODOHMIGOD! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

I blinked confused at the panicked shouts of the woman who stormed to my window, yanking my door open. For a second I wondered if the accident might have been fatal after all, that I was dead and was just now receiving welcome into heaven by an extremely panicked angel, however, not even a full body-blow like this would stop me from recognizing this woman!

The beautiful, brown eyes wide with shock and her voice a few pitches higher than I was used to Jessica Alba leaned into my car, her hand on my shoulder, checking my condition with panicked breath.

"I… I'm fine, lady!" I grunted, punching the airbag to give me enough room to squeeze out of my wrecked car.

"Oh thank god!" the actress muttered. "That would have really ruined my day!"

Charming… With a wry smile I limped past her, my foot feeling unsteady, but definitely not broken. I made my way around my car to the front.

Shit! That thing was definitely not going anywhere soon… It looked like the hood of my car was trying to hug the street light!

I rubbed my hand across my face and took a deep breath to process things before I looked back up, facing the gorgeous Latina. Alba still stood at my cars door, watching me with anxious eyes.

"Are you fine?" I asked to make sure.

"Am I fine?" Her sudden, unexpected outburst made me jump, as her eyes filled with anger, "You bastard almost killed me! How dare you speed on this street, you fucking prick?!"

My mouth almost fell open at the nerve of her. Blaming me for this event was pretty damn outlandish, however Alba seemed unimpressed by that fact as she stepped towards me with narrow eyes.

"I have kids, you know? Gosh, it is people like you that are what is wrong with the world!"

It was at this point that I had had it with her antics. First this woman had almost pushed me off the planet, now SHE was giving ME shit?

"Hold it right there, lady?!" I exclaimed, enraged, "I wasn't going a mile too fast! I was doing fucking fine until you rolled blindly onto the street! There's no two ways about it!"

My rebuttal caused the actress to pause for a moment – and I could see in her eyes that she knew I was right – however it seemed that she didn't intend to lose the argument, instead changing tactics.

"Do you have any idea who the fuck I am?!" she hissed up into my face, acting like a proper diva as she stood literally toe-to-toe with me.

"Yeah, I do!" I growled back, now really enraged, "Up until five minutes ago you were one of my favorite actresses…"

Alba opened her mouth to retort, but I wouldn't let her.

"Why did you even check on me?! Because manslaughter would be bad for your career, huh? Bet that would look good in the papers…"

She gasped as I called her out, a crack in her bitch-mask and instead of enraged she looked uneasy now. Seeing my advantage I pressed on.

"I've had it with people in this town thinking their shit don't stink! You think that just because you shake your ass in front of the camera you can push this on me? You think this shit here was my fault? Fine…" I pulled my phone out, "Let's see what the cops say about this!"

Unlocking my phone I began to dial when Alba grabbed my arm.

"Wait!" she exclaimed, her voice now a lot less furious. Surprised and pissed I looked up to see that the little diva's demeanor had once again changed completely, instead of angry bitch her big eyes were again begging, looking for sympathy as she began to plead, "Please… don't call the cops! You're right, it was my fault! I'll pay for the damage!"

I frowned at her sudden backdown, surprised to see a change of act for the second time in as many minutes. "What's wrong with the cops?"

"I…" the beauty lowered her eyes, her voice suddenly very small as she looked really pitiful all of a sudden, "I can't have another strike… I will lose my license!"

She looked really sad as she said that and for a moment I really considered letting her off the hook when I realized something. The little bitch was really just manipulating me! She obviously knew her effects on men and used them as a tool to get whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it. This was probably what happened around her for years now!

Anger boiled up inside me and I decided to teach the little bitch a lesson. "No!"

Alba looked up at me with shocked eyes, looking as if I had just slapped her across the face. "Wha… what do you mean?" she stuttered in disbelief that her manipulation had failed.

"You're used to everything going your way, huh? Either charm your way out of situations or intimidate people with your behavior?! Well, guess what: I'm calling the cops!" I lifted my phone again to dial.

"No, please…" the shocked starlet screamed.

"Blow me!" I growled, fed up with her.

"Okay!"

Now it was my turn to stare at her in shocked surprise. Surely she hadn't just meant what I thought she meant. "What did you say?"

She looked me in the eyes and for the first time I felt like she wasn't acting, that she was putting her cards on the table. "I will blow you!" she stated matter-of-factly, "And I will pay for your car's repair… just don't call the cops!"

I was stunned at her blatant proposal. Never in my life I had expected this kind of thing. I had just meant to shut her up while I made the call… now all I regretted was saying "Blow me!" instead of "Fuck you!".

"Um… okay, deal!" I stuttered, my plan on not letting her have her way completely forgotten.

"Good!" Alba said, her tone serious, "But not here! It is a miracle nobody is here so far! I need to get out of here ASAP!"

I shrugged. "Fine! Drive me home! I'll call a tow truck for my car when I'm there!"

Alba nodded and turned to her car when I stopped her. "I am driving though. After that demonstration of your skills there is no way I will let you succeed in taking my life now!"

Opening her mouth to shoot back she quickly reconsidered and simply tossed me the keys.

http://i.imgbox.com/ikvCTabC.jpg

"Drives nicely!" I commented as I maneuvered the SUV along the streets of LA, Alba sitting on the passenger seat. The drive had been quiet for the last five minutes and I had found the silence hard to endure.

"Probably better than your piece of shit car…" Alba shot, immediately making me regret my attempt at small talk.

"Wow… are you always such a bitch?" I chuckled.

"What did you just say to me?!" Alba exclaimed, acting enraged.

"I said you're acting like a bitch!" I repeated, determined not to let her intimidate me.

For a moment there was silence before the diva retorted. "Well, you're an asshole… taking advantage and making a girl blow him if she's in a tight spot!"

I snickered. "Call me whatever you want, but I don't make you do anything. You offered!"

The Latina snorted, but apparently couldn't come up with a snappy comeback.

"If I am such an asshole, why don't we speed things up?" I glanced over at her, finding her staring at me before nodding down towards my cock, "The quicker you make me blow my load the quicker you're getting rid of me…"

Alba looked at me with an unreadable expression. "You're keen to get into another accident, aren't you?!" she smirked, but nonetheless she reached over with one hand, placing it on the crotch of my pants.

"Hmm…" she muttered as she felt up my package, her massaging fingers making my manhood spring alive, "Would have expected you to be smaller…"

Grinning I shook my head. "Since dirty talk doesn't seem to be your strongest suit, why don't you start sucking?" If she considered me an asshole already then why not act like one?

"Bastard…" she muttered under her breath, just loud enough to let me hear her, "Just keep your eyes on the road!"

She unbuckled her seatbelt and turned towards me, nimble fingers unzipping my fly and pulling my pants open, before she reached inside and pulled my cock out. My breath hitched for a second as her left hand encircled my cock, giving it a few lazy jerks, coercing it to hardness.

"Really not bad…" she acknowledged as she stroked me, her voice for once losing its bitchiness and sounding honestly impressed. I stared out of the front window, delving in the fact that I had Jessica Alba pumping my cock, about to give me her mouth!

"Get your damn lips down there!" I growled impatiently, reaching over without taking my eyes off the traffic as I grabbed the back of her head. Alba didn't resist a bit as I took charge and pulled her head into my lap. Instead she obediently opened her mouth and let my member slip in.

"Shit…" I grunted as those perfect, full lips engulfed my cock, feeling warm and wet and tight. Once I had pushed her down I put my hand back on the steering wheel, letting her proceed at her own pace.

The starlet wasted no time on teasing! Sealing her lips tightly around the head of my cock, Alba began by giving it a hard suck, her tongue rapidly flicking across the glans, while her hand gently stroked my shaft, eliciting a small groan from me. Then she dived down, letting more of my cock slip into her hot mouth, and began bobbing her head, quickly gaining pace as lewd slurping noises filled the car.

"Shit," I grunted, "That moth is so good when it's not talking…"

"Mmh shutup…" Alba shot back, letting my dick slip from her mouth for a split second to retort before she let long strand of warm drool fall on my cock and went back down to spread it out with her tongue.

It wasn't a lie, the starlet clearly knew what she was doing, her lips and tongue skillfully worshipping my cock while she used one hand to hold my cock around the base and stroke it. The amount of vigor she displayed definitely showed that she took pleasure in the act definitely choosing a quite sloppy style, using lots of spit and a good amount of tongue.

"Fuck!" I closed my eyes to compose myself a little as I let the car roll to a stop at a red light, Alba now sucking my cock with long, slow strokes, each time pushing down as far as she could. I looked down at the bobbing back of her head, her hair pulled into a light ponytail before I turned my attention further down her body.

She knelt in her seat and leant forward quite far, which meant her pose pushed her butt up quite high. The washed out, tight jeans she wore wrapped tightly around her ass, in this position they almost looked painted on and incredibly tasty!

Driven by a whim I reached over, knowing our deal only included the blowjob I was being treated to right now. However, I couldn't help myself, the perfect, up-thrust butt looking too good to be ignored, and grabbed her right buttock, squeezing the supple flesh.

Jessica didn't miss a beat, not even flinching for a second, instead she moaned out whorishly around my cock as I started to molest her posterior, encouraging me to continue.

A grin spread across my lips. "Yeah, you like that, huh?! Like me playing with your ass?!" I sneered, lightly slapping her behind as she mumbled in approval, causing me to give her a few more light slaps.

Feeling daring I then proceeded to pull the zipper on the back of her jeans down, which then allowed me to shove my entire hand inside, and inside her panties, to make direct contact with her butt, groping her cheek.

It was at this point that a car pulled up next to us and the two young men stared at me. I realized that while they couldn't see Jessica's face, her position pushed her ass up high, right into their field of view and they could see my hand inside her pants. It didn't take a genius to figure out what we were doing and judging from the shit-eating grins on their faces they knew exactly what was going on.

While I panicked for a split-second, considered speeding off even though the light was still red, a devilish idea then slipped into my head.

"I wanna see this ass!" I growled. Not waiting for an answer I pulled my hand from her pants and then yanked them down, along with her panties, making the little expert-cocksucker mumble and grunt in protest as her bare butt was exposed, however, it didn't stop her dick-smoking efforts. Moaning, she continued to try to drain my balls as I lay a loud smack on her now naked buttock.

The guys in the other car almost flipped their shit, laughing and hollering as I molested the unsuspecting starlet's butt, their eyes going wide as I purposefully spread her cheeks as wide as I could, treating the two strangers to a great view of Jessica Alba's cunt and asshole.

I then had to suppress a snicker as one of the guys pulled out his phone and took a picture as I continued to present Miss Alba's holes, certainly making for an amazing photo before the traffic lights switched and the other car made a turn, leaving with a great memento.

Focusing my eyes back on the road I at least partially directed my attention to the traffic while my right hand kept on groping and molesting the starlet's naked behind, squeezing the firm cheeks roughly, a treatment the eager slut seemed to love, judging from her happy moans as she stuffed her face with my cock.

Feeling confident that I had my body under control and had read the situation right I then dared to slip my hand lower to cup her pussy, delighted to find the actress' cunt completely devoid of any hair and her slit leaking with girly juices.

"Mmm come on!" the Latina slut moaned, wiggling her ass, "Finger me!"

Her request made me grin. "What's the magic word?" I teased, causing Alba to interrupt the blowjob to glare up at me.

"PLEASE finger me, you asshole!"

Her saliva was smeared all around her full lips, she was out of breath and a few loose strands of hair struck to her sweaty forehead. Never had a woman looked sexier! She let out an erotic grunt and closed her eyes as I indulged her wish, running my hand over the bald lips of her slimy taco before jamming two fingers inside.

"Jesus!" she muttered as her soaked hole was stretched open, hugging my digits tightly. She felt as delectable as she looked and I eagerly began to finger-blast her on the passenger seat of her own car. Her cunt-sap provided plentiful lubrication and after she had so positively responded to me manhandling her ass I decided to continue on that path, immediately working my fingers in and out roughly.

Alba's reaction didn't leave any room for interpretation as less than twenty seconds after I had first penetrated her she moaned loudly on my cock and eagerly bucked her pussy against my hand, in full slut-mode now!

I gritted my teeth as her fieriness once again pushed the limits of my composure, thanking God that I was at this moment turning into my street. I was sure I would have crashed us big-time had the drive continued any longer.

The lewd, sloppy sucking noises of her energetic blowjob filled the car along with the sound of my fingers sloshing in and out of my pussy when I rolled to a stop on the parking lot of my apartment complex.

When I turned off the motor Alba lifted her head, spitting my cock out and looking around in confusion, checking the situation, her fist still rapidly stroking my spit-slick member. "Huh?" she asked, looking up at me.

"We're here!"

"Fuck!" she muttered under her breath, biting her lip as she pondered the situation, our hands still masturbating each other's sex.

"Listen," she finally said, "I'll admit this blowjob made me fucking horny. So I want some relief and I am going to fuck you now, understood?!"

I smirked as she managed to sound bitchy even when she was declaring to give up her pussy. But who was I to complain?

"Be my guest…" I shrugged, gesturing towards my cock as my heart beat a million miles per minute.

http://i.imgbox.com/ZrHQN2sp.jpg

Quickly scanning the surroundings of the car that we were still alone Alba then sat back up in her seat and hooked her thumbs into her pants and panties, which were bunched up around her mid-thighs and shoved them down her legs.

I watched with unconcealed interest as the Latina MILF pushed her jeans off, along with the sneakers and socks she had been wearing, and carelessly dropped them into the legroom of the car, leaving herself naked from the waist down, clad only in a white t-shirt.

"Take a picture, why don't you?!" Alba snapped as she caught me admiring her pretty peach. I had so far only felt it but now I could see her pussy for the first time, completely shaved, her juices smeared all over the tight lips.

"That's in the cards?!" I asked teasingly with a grin and Alba rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, asshole!"

"Just fuck me, bitch!"

She groaned as she moved to climb into my lap, facing me as she straddled me in the driver's seat, that pretty pussy hovering inches away from my cock.

As she braced herself with one hand against my shoulder while grabbing my cock with the other I gripped both her firm buttocks tightly, partially to help her keep her balance, partially to play with her ass while she aimed me at her hole.

We looked into each other's eyes and both held our breath as she slowly began to lower herself, the tip of my cock spearing her cookie open, stretching her folds as inch after inch of my meat sank into her.

"Fuuuuck!" Alba gasped, her voice vibrant with pleasure as she sank into my lap, my fingers digging into her ass, spreading it wide to allow her to sink as deep as she could go.

"Shit…" she whispered again when her pussy lips were finally wrapped around the base of my cock and she stopped for a second, staring deep into my eyes as I was buried to the hilt inside me.

Then she took me completely by surprise by suddenly leaning forward and pressing her lips against mine in a passionate kiss. I was shocked, but immediately responded, kissing her soft lips back, almost gently, taking the time to enjoy her perfect mouth on mine.

After almost thirty seconds of slowly making out, which stood in stark contrast to the insults and lewd behavior that had occurred before, Alba began to roll her hips, starting to ride me with long, slow strokes. Each time almost allowing me to slip out of her vagina before moving back down, her hands bracing against my shoulders while mine were still playing with her butt.

With a soft moan she then broke the kiss, closing her eyes and resting her forehead against mine as she slowly began to pick up a little pace, her breath coming in short, guttural gasps, feeling hot and sweet on my face.

As she was lost in her own world, riding me skillfully, I moved slowly to not rip her out of it, carefully letting go of her bouncing ass and moving my hands up her sides, grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it upwards, exposing her tight, flat tummy and then her braless breasts.

Licking my lips I savored every detail of her perfect, MILF-tits, the natural bounce, the stiff, little, hazel-colored nipples and their sublime roundness.

"Enjoying them?"

I looked up to find Alba had opened her eyes and looked at me with an amused smirk, obviously proud of her set.

"They are sublime!" I complimented, unable to be anything but honest, which turned her smirk into a full-on smile. She sat straight up in my lap and lifted her arms over her head, wordlessly giving me permission to take the shirt off, which I swiftly did, leaving the "Sin City"-starlet butt-naked in my lap as I tossed the top on the pile of the rest of her clothes.

I then wrapped my left arm around her naked body and pulled her close into a kiss, my left hand once again squeezing her right butt-cheek while my right hand fondled her bare tits, the manhandling causing Alba to moan into my mouth and her hips to roll faster, the sound of flesh hitting flesh filling the car.

"Such a sexy bitch!" I growled, making Alba grin.

"Such a well-endowed asshole!"

The small banter was then followed by another kiss, our tongues dueling as she slid her cunt up and down my cock.

"Oh-god!" she whispered, breaking the hot kiss, "I am going to cum!"

Her words gave me an idea. "Get off my cock!" I growled.

Puzzled she looked at me. "What?!"

Underlining my demand with a sharp slap to her bouncing butt I repeated. "Get off my cock!"

Confused, Jessica complied, climbing off my lap, my dick slipping from her pussy, and back into the passenger seat where she stared at me, her breath still labored.

"Turn around! Show me your ass!" I growled, a dirty grin on my face.

The penny finally dropping that smirk was back on her face and she turned around, facing the passenger side window, now kneeling in the passenger seat with her famous ass, pointed towards me and pushed out.

Finally faced with that perfect, tight ass I took a second to admire it, something the starlet seemed to be perfectly comfortable with as she grinned back at me over her shoulder before twerking her ass at me, giving glances of her tight holes between the bouncing flesh.

Reaching over I grabbed a handful of buttock, watching the tight globe being squeezed before I pried her ass open to steal a short glance at her puckered asshole.

Feeling like I had wasted enough time I climbed over, the cramped space not allowing me to kneel, but rather to squat over her as I took position.

"Act like a bitch…" I growled as I lined myself up with her soaked cunt, "… get fucked like a bitch!"

With that I pushed in, roughly, not bothering to give her time after our previous session, hoping she was prepared enough.

Alba cried out and was slammed against the side window as I pierced her pussy, but I ignored her, using my downwards angle to pound her right away, pushing her cheek against the window with one hand while gripping her naked hip with the other, each rapid thrust causing her to cry out.

"Oh-Ah-Ah-Ooh-Ah!" Alba squealed every time my pelvis slapped into her butt, making the flushed cheeks bounce. Helplessly she braced herself with both hands against the window, but with her inferior position she could do little but take it and moan as I railed into her.

And she loved it! After only a few thrusts her squeals were riddled with joyful moans, she pushed her pussy back up against me, eager for more. I felt her cunt become wetter literally by the second, easily sloshing in and out of her drenched hole while she began to spur me on.

"Yes-Oh-Just-Like-That-Ngh-Give-It-To-Me!" she huffed, with every thrust her tits swung and hit the cool glass of the window as we shook the entire car. It was a miracle we had not yet been discovered!

Still mashing her cheek against the window I used my other hand to plant several loud spanks on her ass, the rich sounds of my hand connecting with the firm globes filling the cabin as I felt my balls begin to churn.

Leaning forward while never missing a beat I whispered into her ear. "I'm going to fill your cunt with my jizz!"

The remark sent a shiver through Alba's whole body. "Yes!" she groaned, "Fill me up! Fill my bitch-pussy!"

Hearing her talk like this, ask for my load, was what did it for me, sending me over the edge. With an almighty roar I buried myself balls-deep inside her and let loose. Jet after jet of hot white cum shot up into the sexy Hollywood minx, painting the insides of her passage and also pushing her over.

"IIIIEEEEEEEK!" Alba squeaked as she came, her orgasm shaking her whole, lithe body. Her little cunt grabbed my dick tight, holding it for all it was worth as she screamed out in pleasure, lasting for almost a full minute before she slowly came back.

I slipped out of her pussy and, still weak in the knees, stumbled backwards, falling against the driver's door. Catching my breath I watched as Alba did the same, her well-fucked pussy dripping with my creampie while her sphincter twitched rhythmically.

After a minute Alba lifted her head, looking back over her shoulder. "You're still here?!" she stated, not sounding surprised, but giving a solid hint.

I smirked, grabbing one of her business cards from a small compartment next to the seat. "I will call you with the bill of my car!" I stated as I zipped my pants up and opened the door to leave the still butt-naked actress alone.

Alba shrugged. "Asshole!"

I smirked. "Bitch!" I muttered before slamming the door shut.

http://i.imgbox.com/Xg0QhmPt.gif

LemonTalk
12-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Fuck that was awesome, nice one man

TPG
12-16-2015, 02:57 PM
Awesome. That's an excellent first story mrblonde. :good: