PDA

View Full Version : "Cabin Fever" with Olivia Holt

LemonTalk
02-09-2016, 01:10 AM
Cabin Fever
With Olivia Holt
By LemonTalk
Codes: MF, MMF, blowjob, finger, cheat
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will

http://i.imgbox.com/VUVtKe9g.jpg (http://imgbox.com/VUVtKe9g)

While I was looking forward to having the place to myself for the weekend, my younger sister McKaley Miller quickly soured that when she came bursting into my room early Saturday morning whining about car troubles and demanding that I lend her mine.

"No way! I'm not letting you anywhere near my car sis," I told her flat out. "I've seen the scratches you've got all over yours!"

Nonetheless I followed her into the drive way to have a look at her Land Rover for myself, quickly discovering it definitely wouldn't be going anywhere today.

"Ugh. Fucking hell, come on let me borrow yours, just this once!"

But still, I refused. Naturally things quickly heated up with McKaley blaming me for ruining her and her friend's weekend trip up to the family cabin at Big Bear.

In fact we were both still arguing in the driveway when her friends rolled up consisting of Anna Grace Barlow and Olivia Holt along with their respective boyfriends Taylor and Ray. As they pile out of their shared cab, they seemed pretty excited about the trip as they head towards the house only to find the two of us bickering and throwing insults.

"What's going on?" Olivia cut in.

My sister quickly explained the situation, making sure to paint me as the bad guy with several pointed eye rolls in my direction.

"Why doesn't he just drive? You said the cabins big enough," Olivia suggests with a casual shrug as if it was the most obvious solution.

"I dunno Liv, they'll just be at each other's throats all weekend," Anna remarked.

"Oh it'll be fine!" Olivia insisted with a wave of her hand, refusing to have this weekend break taken away from her. "Plus he's old enough to buy us drinks," she added, cocking her eyebrows at me.

That quickly had everyone else on side, encouraging me to come along while my sister simply threw me a dirty look.

Naturally I would have jumped at the chance if Olivia wasn't accompanied by her boyfriend. Despite my sister telling me she was off limits, I'd plucked up the courage and tried it on with the striking blonde weeks ago when I first met her but was quickly shot down when she told me she was already in a relationship. As such, I didn't really fancy spending a weekend in a cabin with her cosying up and sleeping with another guy.

My resolve didn't hold out for long however and eventually I agreed, no doubt thanks to Olivia's puppy dog eyes. This of course had the benefit of winding my sister up even further as twenty minutes later we all piled into my car and were on our way.

To my surprise Olivia had insisted on sitting up front with me, becoming much friendlier when she discovered I had a new Jeep.

Amusingly, while Olivia fawned over the features, chatted about her own Jeep, upgrades she was considering and made a regular habit of casually touching my arm, I could see Ray in the rear-view watching on disapprovingly.

While I wouldn't normally consider hitting on or flirting with another guy's girlfriend, especially when they were literally two feet away, Olivia Holt was the clear exception. It only took one look at her to see the teen starlet was undoubtedly in a league of her own so if there was even the slightest hint that she was in to me, I was going to jump at the chance.

This questionably innocent to and fro continued throughout the three hour drive until we arrived at the family cabin.

While the others settled in, I collected cash and offered to head up to the nearest shop to stock up on alcohol and snacks. I was just on my way out when Olivia perked up and suggested she come with me but this was understandably shot down immediately by her boyfriend who appeared to be glued to her side ever since we left the car.

Olivia rolled her eyes and dropped back onto the sofa. I didn't know if someone was going on and she was actually trying to use me to piss Ray off or if she really was naïve enough to not realise what she was doing but I shrugged it off head off on my own.

http://1.t.imgbox.com/CfoPrUMi.jpg (http://imgbox.com/CfoPrUMi) http://7.t.imgbox.com/3431NfmL.jpg (http://imgbox.com/3431NfmL) http://9.t.imgbox.com/EmuS4SeD.jpg (http://imgbox.com/EmuS4SeD)

An hour later I returned with the supplies to find they'd already ordered a takeaway and had the music blasting as loud as possible.

Soon enough we were all pretty buzzed and even my sister let herself relax a little. Ray however wasn't having as good a time, forced to watch a drunken Olivia make several lewd comments to both me and Anna's boyfriend Taylor.

While we all brushed her remarks off as inappropriate jokes, it was becoming increasingly obvious there was something going on in their relationship I wasn't aware of.

"You want me to help you take care of that?" Olivia asked Anna at one point, referring to the bulge she'd caused in Taylor's pants.

"I think I'm more than capable thanks," she replied playfully, taking her teasing friend's comment on the chin as she got up and pulled her boyfriend off to their bedroom.

It wasn't long after that I decided to call it a night as well, only to be caught outside the bathroom by Olivia.

"So what's going on between you and Ray?" I asked curiously while I had her alone. "I mean, I take it all this flirting with me and Taylor is for his benefit?"

"Hey! Can't a girl innocently flirt with her friend's boyfriends and brothers?" she responded with mock innocence.

I simply shook my head and bid her goodnight, knowing I wouldn't be getting any straight answers from her tonight.

"What, you don't like me anymore?" she called after me, sounding somewhat disappointed and prompting me to stop.

"You had your chance with me princess," I teased.

"Hm. You know, it would probably be your lucky night if I was single right now," she taunted.

"In that case I'll push him off the mountain myself if you're going to be like that," I joked.

Unfortunately it was then that the 'him' in question appeared, causing an awkward silence before I finally nodded to them both and went to my bedroom alone.

It was there that I lay in bed wide awake, going over Olivia's words again and again in my head and wondering if I'd fucked up somehow and missed my chance with her. I don't know how late the others stayed up but I could still hear them talking when I finally drifted off to sleep.

Annoyingly I woke up again barely an hour with a dry mouth. Failing to immediately get back to sleep, I tiredly rolled out of bed to get a drink from the kitchen. I was on my way back when I heard the unmistakable sound of a couple having sex just down the adjacent hallway.

With my mind still fuzzy, I let curiosity get the better of me and, knowing it was Olivia's room, I couldn't help myself creeping down the dark hallway.

As perverted as it was, I was desperate for even a brief glimpse of the stunning blonde teen and to my luck, I soon realised the only reason the moans were so loud was because the bedroom door was slightly ajar.

But peering in, karma immediately got me as it turned out to be McKaley and Olivia's boyfriend Ray going at it!

I quickly backtracked to the kitchen as quietly as I could, trying desperately to shake the image and sound of my own little sister nakedly riding cock.

I had half a mind of heading in there and knocking Ray out, not only for screwing my sister but using her to cheat on one of her best friends. Fortunately I talked myself out of doing that at the last minute figuring I'd at least save her the embarrassment of being caught in the act by her brother.

As I tried to distract myself it was only then that it dawned on me that Olivia was mysteriously absent and I'm almost ashamed to admit my first thought was that I could take advantage of the situation and get a little revenge on Ray by nailing his hot girlfriend.

Silently making my way through the cabin, I entered the living area to find it in the same state we'd left it in, empty bottles, leftovers and litter strewn all around. I was just about to look elsewhere when I heard a pained groan from one of the leather sofas.

Moving around, I found Olivia lying sprawled out in her sleepwear that consisted of nothing but a pair of cotton shorts and a tight singlet that was showing off her flat midsection. She was wincing and clutching her head as she groggily woke up.

"Someone can't handle their liquor," I teased, alerting her to my presence.

"Uggh. What time is it?"

"Just gone two," I replied while fetching her a glass of water.

She accepted it gratefully as she sat up with a huff and began to drink.

"Right, I'm going to bed," she sighed a minute later, climbing to her feet with my assistance.

"Erm..." I started, suddenly unsure on how to proceed.

I wasn't quick enough at thinking of a believable reason to stop her going to her own bedroom so I wondered if I should maybe just tell her now, save her the trouble of having to see it.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Well, you might not want to go in there."

Olivia narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously for a moment before she caught on.

"—that asshole!"

She spun on her heel and stalked straight to her room while I hesitated, unsure if I should follow to break up the upcoming screaming match.

But to my surprise there was silence until she returned a moment later, her face like thunder as she paced around the living room. I'd expected Olivia to be much more volatile, storming in there to give them both a slap but as it turned out, instead of taking that 'shoot first, ask questions later' approach, she was already plotting a more calculated revenge plan.

"I knew it!" she kept whispering before ranting. "I kept seeing the way those two were looking at each other, I fucking knew that slut wouldn't be able to go a whole weekend without sex! I even told her to bring a guy up here with us! Fucking slut..."

"Hey, that's still my sister," I warned her.

"Yeah well, your sister's a slut!"

I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt given she was upset and my sister, her friend, was currently fucking her boyfriend down the hall but my brotherly defensiveness kicked in.

"You can hardly talk Liv, you've been flirting it up, basically throwing yourself at me and Taylor all day."

"So it's my fault?!"

"That's not what I said. Look you can have my bed, I'll crash on the sofa and we can all have a good fight about this in the morning."

"Uhhh, I don't think so. I want to go home, I'm not staying here!"

"It's the middle of the night; I'm not driving you three hours back to L.A."

But she continued to argue the point for several more minutes until I finally cut her off.

"Fine, if you don't want the bed I'll take it."

With that said I started to go past her but she moved, crossing her arms and stubbornly blocked my path.

It was then that she finally pushed me too far and I grabbed the petite teen and literally lifted her off the ground briefly to pin her against the cabin wall.

"Ugh. Now what?" she challenged, glaring up at me. "I know you want to but I'm not going to fuck you. I'm not a slut like your sister!"

It was obvious she was doing her best to rile me up and it was certainly working.

"The stuff you were saying earlier sounded pretty slutty, sounded like you definitely wanted me to fuck you," I whispered.

"Yeah but I didn't actually do anything did I?"

"Oh. So you're just all talk then? Is that it?"

Before she could respond I suddenly shoved my hand into her shorts, moving over her super smooth mound and surprisingly even myself when I curled two fingers straight into her tight little cunt.

"I—ugh. Oh my God!" she gasped, clutching my shoulder to steady herself. Her eyes flickered and rolled back briefly as I probed deeper and managed to brush her G-spot.

"This is what you need Liv, you just need to get off."

"Fuck..." she purred, writhing against the wooden wall as I started to saw my fingers in and out of her willing pussy, feeling her getting wetter and wetter by the second.

She even grunted desperately when I stopped for a brief second to shove her shorts down to her knees. I was immediately hit by the unforgettable scent of her sex as I was granted my first view of the hot, teenage peach I was finger blasting.

Olivia's brow furrowed and she whimpered softly as she let me work her over, blushing at how wet she was getting, my hand causing a lewd, wet slapping sound as I rammed my fingers knuckle-deep inside her again and again.

"Oh God! Fuck. I'm gunna explode..." she moaned almost deliriously.

Olivia's toes curled and her fingernails dug into my arm and shoulder as she closed her eyes and prepared for the intense wave of pleasure to wash over her.

Seeing her on the verge, I suddenly leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips just in time to muffle her loud groan and screams as she climaxed.

It felt like she peed all over my hand as she just about lost her mind, her entire body twitching and shaking between me and wall as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her until she couldn't even support her own weight.

"Oh my God. Oh my fucking God..." she chanted under her breath as she sank to the floor, a dreamy smile on her face as she enjoyed the post-orgasm bliss.

After that display, I don't think I'd ever been harder in my life. I let her recover slightly before reaching to readjust my aching, almost painfully uncomfortable member, my hand drawing her attention to it.

"What was it you said?" I pondered as I started to untie my shorts. "'—it would probably be my lucky night if you were single right now'. I take it you are now?"

I smiled as Olivia's eyes lit up at the sight of my menacing erection, springing out in front of her face.

"Hmm, I'm not technically single..." she corrected me while admiring my thick cock. "—but I think I can make an exception."

Just like that, she took hold at the base, only barely able to get her small fingers around it, and hungrily took it into her hot mouth, swirling her long tongue around the tip.

http://i.imgbox.com/wvWVOSIo.jpg (http://imgbox.com/KQeJl0BG)

"Uhh—yeah just like that Liv..." I encouraged as she tried to take me deeper.

I was almost set to burst already as she sucked and slobbered all over me with the kind of high-energy enthusiasm you only got with insatiable teens.

But as good and as hot as her blowjob was, I didn't want to risk missing out on going further with her so I pulled her to her feet and almost dragged her back to the sofas. There, I quickly took a seat while Olivia kicked off her shorts, knowing what was going to happen next.

"Come here, come sit on my cock…slut," I ordered, adding the final word at the last second.

She flashed me a hot glare and sly smile at being bossed around and called names but nonetheless didn't hesitate to straddle my lap where she gently impaled herself.

"Nggh. Jesus you're tight—" I grunted while she groaned softly.

Holt carefully lowered herself, her mouth open in a small 'O' shape until she eventually settled all the way down, wiggling her tight ass in my lap.

While I reached round to cup her ass, squeezing the soft flesh, we held still for a moment. The two of us quietly drew heavy breaths as we simply sat, relishing the sensation of being joined like this and forgetting all the details that had led up to this moment.

But soon enough, Olivia needed more. She slowly started to ride me, eager to show me her technique as she rolled her hips for a moment before rising and falling on my solid pole.

For my part, I simply sat back and watched her. The image of Olivia Holt fucking herself on my cock was not something I'd soon forget and was made even better when she crossed her arms and pulled her top off as well, leaving her completely naked.

She quite possibly had the cutest set of tits I'd ever seen and I instantly pulled her forward and latched on to one of her stiff pink, nipples, twirling my tongue about the nub.

"Ooh! Yeah I like that..." she cooed, grinding her cunt more insistently.

I soon let her sit up straight again where she concentrated on rapidly bouncing up and down, squeezing her own breasts as she bit her lip and closed her eyes, getting lost in the pleasure.

"Ugh—fuck I wanna cum all over you!" she panted wistfully. "—all over this big cock!"

With that said I started meeting her bounces, thrusting upwards to delve even deeper into her sopping wet pussy.

I was suddenly thrown off the rhythm however when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me, followed by a panicked, apologetic voice that caused Olivia to lazily half-open her eyes to see who'd walked in on us.

"Oh shit! Sorry I didn't realise—" he said. I couldn't see him but I recognised the voice as Taylor's.

"Wait!" Olivia called with a sly grin on her face as she briefly glanced at me. "Why don't you come over here?"

"Uhh...I dunno Liv," he said hesitantly.

"Is Anna asleep?"

"Yeah but—"

"Then she won't find out!"

"I suppose..."

Olivia had stopped moving, sitting on me with my cock buried almost balls deep inside her while she casually conversed with her friend's boyfriend, successfully convincing him to approach.

He nervously stepped around the sofa, probably expecting a trap. If he was surprised to discover it was me and not Ray she was riding, he didn't show it. Although I doubt in that moment he was looking at anything but Olivia Holt's naked, slightly sweaty body. She'd teased him as much, if not more, than me so he was understandably drinking it all in.

"Come on get it out! It looked so big earlier!" she encouraged in her sweetest voice.

With a final, nervous glance back in the direction he came from, he did as she asked. He pushed his pants down and earned an approving hum from Holt who reached out, grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

"Did you fuck Anna with this tonight?" she asked while she gripped his cock and started to slowly stroke it.

Simultaneously I held onto Olivia's hips and started to thrust into her again, her spare hand moving onto my chest to steady herself.

"Yes..." Taylor whispered.

"Hmm. Good. You know she tells me about you?"

"Uhh...she does?"

"Uh-huh. Says you fuck her real hard. I've always wanted to try it a bit rough."

"Fuck."

"She also said you like fucking her ass! Did you do that tonight too?"

Taylor hesitated for a moment then picking his words carefully, his cock hovering an inch away from Olivia's mouth.

"—yes," he finally admitted honestly.

Olivia simply gave a naughty grin before pulling him closer and finally engulfing his cock deep into her throat.

"Fucking hell. Not a slut?" I remarked as I watched her devourer the cock that had just been in her friend's ass.

"I have my moments," she grinned back before unashamedly swallowing Taylor's sword again.

Taking a firmer grip on her body, I started really giving it to her, fucking her as hard as I could and sending her small tits bouncing wildly.

Taylor was ultimately forced to grab her head with both hands, holding her still as he proceeded to fuck her moaning, open mouth.

The depravity of it all, getting crudely fucked at both ends was enough to make Olivia tense up and cum, drenching me yet again, her scream muffled by the cock lodged down her narrow throat.

"Mmppfh—fuccck!" she gasped, spit dripping down her chin as she rolled off me.

But just when I thought she may have been spent, Olivia hastened to get on all fours, jutting her ass upwards in Taylor's direction, inviting him to take her from behind while she buried her face in my lap.

It all happened so quickly my mind barely had time to process that I was no longer inside her heavenly cunt before she was sucking me into her mouth again, moaning happily as she tasted her own juices.

"Ugh! Yeah fuck me hard!" she directed over her shoulder as her body was jerked forward by Taylor's rough and sudden penetration.

He proceeded to do just that, drilling her mercilessly over the sofa as I couldn't help but be a little impressed at how fast and hard he was able to rail into her, forcing her to put a hand out and brace herself from begin thrown forward.

"Holy shiiiit! Don't stop!" she cried, drooling over my cock.

Olivia's eyes squeezed shut as the pretty girl next door was transformed into a hot, quivering mess as she experienced multiple orgasms ripping through her body again and again.

"Fuck Liv—I'm cumming!" Taylor warned having successfully rocked the young starlet's world.

In a flash, she spun back around to gratefully accept his load down her throat, sucking him deep. This gave me the chance to kneel behind her and impatiently take her from behind as well; spit-roasting her as Taylor gripped her blonde hair in his hands and with a low growl proceeded to pump his spunk straight into her belly.

Feeling my own end fast approaching, I slapped her ass and pulled her hair, cocking her head back as she swallowed Taylor's load.

Olivia had never been fucked like this in her life, used so roughly by two guys and despite how tired her body was, she just couldn't get enough, climaxing for one final, intense time.

"Oh fuckk—Yes! Yes! Fuck meee!"

She grit her teeth and glared back at me until I finally slammed deep into her fucked raw cunt and finally filled her teenage womb with jizz.

http://i.imgbox.com/0vu4PrdC.gif (http://imgbox.com/0vu4PrdC)

TheLW
02-09-2016, 04:05 AM
So fucking hot, LT.

Always love reading about Holt letting her inner slut out.

TPG
02-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Holy fuck. Just doesn't get hotter than that!!
From this day forth every time I see those Big Bear pix I'll think of this crazy-hot 3-way!!
That was incredible.

:gold: