View Full Version : "House Guest" with Ariel Winter

TPG
10-20-2013, 10:07 AM
House Guest
With Ariel Winter
Written by TPG
CODES: MF
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/28279/84c850282788854.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/84c850282788854) http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/28279/132a25282788864.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/132a25282788864) http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/28279/6826d9282788859.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/6826d9282788859)

When my wife initially asked if her kid sister could come stay with us for a few weeks I didn't give it a seconds thought, but little did I know just how crazy things would turn out. Fact is, Ariel had always been a bit of a handful, and somewhat "mature" for her age. She frequently flirted with men twice her age and was loose and free with her F-bombs.

As it turned out the young starlet had gotten herself into some real trouble at home, after her mom had caught her having sex in the house with her much older boyfriend, or so the media reported. But the truth was, not only had she been caught having sex with her boyfriend but two 22-year-old guys she barely knew!

Despite all the dramas I agreed to take her in but immediately noticed how she craved physical attention. In fact Ariel would often lean against one of us or it wasn't uncommon for her to push or tackle me to the floor for a playful wrestling match during a family movie night. Often, my wife would merely giggle and seemed to think it was amusing. She'd even encourage the playful banter between us. But over time I soon noticed that the playfulness between us began to change.

It wasn't anything specific, but I could tell from the way Ariel would look at me that she had a crush. I also began to notice that her hands would wander around a little more boldly, like my inner thighs or lower abdomen when no one was around or when the wife's attention was elsewhere.

One night she was being especially nice to me. I was lying face down on our bed talking to my wife about some errands while Ariel was straddling my legs and massaging my shoulders. I was so deep in conversation that it took me a while to realise that I could feel something strange on the back of my leg. I paused for a moment when I detected the feel of skin against skin underneath her short robe, and more importantly... her soft, wet, teenage sex!!

While I did my best to carry on the conversation, all I could think about was her bare naked pussy pressed against my leg. I could clearly feel the stubble from her teen vulva where she had recently shaved, and tried to tell myself that she wasn't aware of what she was doing but Ariel seemed intent on planting her weight down on my legs to grind against me. Of course, I tried to put a stop to it by thanking her for the massage and signalled her to climb off, but the cunning little minx wouldn't let up and continued to smear her juices all over me.

Ultimately Ariel shoved my face into the pillow and slowly slid down the back of my leg leaving a snail-trail of wetness. She then went off to her bedroom leaving me in conversation with my wife while I tied to figure out what the hell just happened?!

THE NEXT MORNING was just a normal day. My wife went to work while I drove Ariel to the studio. I didn't really expect her to mention what had happened, so I tried to broach the subject but she pretended like she didn't know what I was talking about. However when it clearly upset her, I decided to leave it alone and figured I'd just write it off to some harmless fun. But a few nights later I was lying on my back in bed talking to my wife again and noticed the huge pile of laundry next to the door as Ariel came in wearing her robe again.

Her hair wet from her shower and she looked particularly radiant. She started to help Shanelle fold the clothes while adding to the conversation. Occasionally, she'd stop to throw various clothes at my face which I did my best to ignore. After a few minutes of clothes piling on my head, I took the whole pile and tossed it back at her. Ariel took that as a challenge and immediately jumped up onto the bed and straddled me.

My wife jokingly told her not to hurt me which only encouraged her to be more violent with me. The top-heavy teenager then grabbed me by the wrists and pushed all of her weight down on me, pinning me to the mattress. When she sat up it took me a moment to notice that her robe had opened entirely to reveal that she wasn't just naked, but offered me a perfect shot of her huge fucking tits!

Fortunately for her my wife couldn't see that her kid sister was completely naked from her vantage point, but I certainly could. Ariel blushed while fastening her robe, as I did my best not to think about seeing her huger natural tits and the fact that her huge dark nipples were noticeably erect. The revelation caused my cock to swell in my pants.

Once again Ariel leaned forward pressing my wrists against the bed. Her face leaned in close and she just smiled as I was rewarded with another epic boob show.

Fortunately for me Shanelle was barely paying any attention to us and watching the news on TV, as Ariel released her grip from my wrists and untucked her robe from behind her before sitting back down against me. I panicked for a moment when I realised my boner was showing through the front of my boxer briefs, which was being pinned down by her bare naked sex. I began to struggle, but the more I struggled the harder she held me down.

Throughout the struggle, she would discreetly grind her pussy against the length of my cock. I could feel her wetness increase as she continued to giggle and give the impression that nothing out of the ordinary was happening, all the while gently drying humping me on our own marital bed.

My wife for her part, glanced over a few times and simply rolled her eyes and added to the fire with a few sly comments before looking back at the TV. From her angle in the room (behind a stack of unfolded clothes) she was unable to see what was actually happening and simply assumed we were just screwing around as usual.

Ariel leaned over while still holding my wrists and pressed her face into my neck. She trailed her pussy down the length of my shaft before sliding back up. At this point my entire length was coated with her wetness. When she lifted up slightly, she positioned the head of my dick against the opening of her pussy and moved her hips in a circular motion. I tried to get her to release my wrists, but her grip held tight.

I pressed my arms up against her to push her off, but the more I pushed, the more she pressed her sex down against the head of my bulbous cock. It was as if she wanted me to push into her first. I did my best to avoid that, but there was only so much I could take. After several tense moments of this "tease" the head of my cock finally slipped, and nestled between her soft wet vulva where she massaged it with tiny movements.

I could believe I was actually inside my wife's sister, much less while Shanelle was in the same room. The entire ordeal was so shocking and spontaneous it almost felt like an out-of-body experience. It didn't help that Ariel appeared to know precisely what to do. In fact for a girl her age, she demonstrated incredible hip control as she gently caressed her own lips with my tool. Having endured several minutes of this torturous tease, I couldn't stand it any longer and finally moved my hip sand inched forward, plunging the head of my cock deeper inside her her tight, snug, warm cunt.

She bit into my neck as I felt her pussy pulsate and grip around my invading tool. She moved her face in front of mine and again we just stared at each other as I impaled her silently. Without saying a word, we agreed that we weren't going to stop, with or without my wife standing there. Ariel's eyes remained locked to mine as I pushed up against her hands. As I pushed her into the seated position above me (my cock buried inside) her brows went up and her mouth slacked open as my entire length was pressed inside her.

Neither one of us moved, but my prick throbbed inside her and I could feel her pussy squeezing in response. Our bodies were on autopilot, and merely reacting instinctively. It was Ariel who was first to break the silence by laughing out loud. I think it was nervous laughter, but it was extremely contagious and I laughed with her. Neither one of us thought this situation through and we were both too scared to move since my wife was still there in the room.

Shanelle then inadvertently did us a favor by telling us she needed to go downstairs to get another load of laundry started. Telling us not to hurt each other as she left. As soon as we heard her feet hit the stairs, Ariel began to swing her hips and fuck me with a renewed passion and intensity I hadn't felt since I was a teenager.

We were both breathing heavily, but trying to be quiet so we could hear my wife coming up the stairs. My hips were now slapping against her thicc teenage butt with each upward thrust. We knew we didn't have much time so we both tried to rush to our orgasms. Ariel began to shake, then her body stiffened as I felt her pussy begin to squeeze down and tighten around me like a vice. Her breathing was heavy and she almost looked pained.

Without thinking I jumped into action and flipped her over onto her back and began to take full, hard strokes. I reached down and slipped my arms underneath her legs, and kept telling myself that my wife would be back any second as I pounded her into next week. I couldn't remember the last time I had brutally fucked some teen slut with such ferocity and passion. I suppose, in the back of my mind I had always wanted to fuck Ariel and was now taking out all of my pent up frustrations on her.

When we heard rattling downstairs and realised Shanelle was still busy in the laundry room, I pinned Ariel's legs back against her huge chest and resumed my deep probing of her until I could feel my own orgasm building.

"Nnghh fuck, don't stop!" she gasped with pleading eyes.

"I'm gonna come!" I hissed through clenched teeth as I pounded that little cunt as hard and fast as I could.

When Arial reached down to not only cup one of her huge jiggling breasts, but brought its nipple up to her mouth to suck loudly, I just about lost my shit and I erupted deep inside her sweet little clam, filling her womb with my seed.

Moments later we heard the top of the washing machine close, and my wife soon walked into the room just as I was coming out from the bathroom after cleaning myself up.

"Where's Ariel?" she asked.

"I think she said something about taking another shower."

"What. Again?" Shanelle whined. "Didn't she just take one?"

Thinking quickly I replied. "I think she might have gotten a little sweaty with me again."

"Ugh. You two are pathetic." Shanelle quipped. "You're so much alike it's scary sometimes."

"Yeah. I guess." I shrugged. "Sorry."