View Full Version : "What You Love" with Olivia Holt

TPG
07-26-2016, 08:21 PM
https://i.imgbox.com/rc8TYLKf.png
With Olivia Holt
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, inc, glory hole, drunk, drugs, blowjob, handjob, voy
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
A/N: Got inspired by a pic. This time however, figured I'd try something different and write it from Holt's point-of-view.

https://1-t.imgbox.com/yDK2pt3G.jpg (http://imgbox.com/yDK2pt3G) https://2-t.imgbox.com/jaOOraBC.jpg (http://imgbox.com/jaOOraBC) https://7-t.imgbox.com/WDVqYRS6.jpg (http://imgbox.com/WDVqYRS6)

I don't even know where to begin. Whether it actually happened, or was just a figment of my twisted imagination. I guess my only excuse is that in recent times I had been under a significant amount of stress, and needed a release. An outlet, if you will.

Little did I know, that "outlet" would ultimately involve my very own brother!

It began a few nights ago after one of my sell-out concerts in Santa Ana, where Alex (my publicist) was supposed to give me a ride home after the show, but ended up celebrating a little too much, making me have to call up my brother and ask him to pick me up.

"Hey. Are you still awake?" I asked him. "You have to come pick me up - BUT you can't tell mom I've been drinking!"

"Yeah, so. And what do I get out of it?" the little creep replied through the phone.

"Ugh. Cade! We'll discuss that when you get here."

"Fine."

To be fair, I was already in a strange mood even before he arrived to the show, as Alex and I had spent the better part of an hour drinking and flirting with some of the cute sound engineers backstage.

Now had I known how dangerous it was to mix alcohol and ecstasy together, I probably wouldn't have done it! ...but the result left me in what could only be described as a very "animated" state, not only high as a kite but really, really horny!!

In fact by the time Cade showed up I think he was a little shocked by how "affectionate" I was, cause I literally wrapped my arms and legs around him and refused to let go, making him piggy-back me through the parking lot and back to his truck.

The action apparently made everyone laugh out loud, particularly since I was still dressed in my on stage ensemble which consisted of a sexy lace top, short-shorts, and matching knee-high leather boots.

"Jesus, Liv." he whined. "WTF has gotten into you tonight!"

"Aw, don't be mean. I'm just in a really good mood." I told him, hoping he wouldn't notice my dilated pupils.

Amusingly enough his only response was to roll his eyes and remark about how I looked like a high-class hooker! Lucky for him I was in a really good mood, not to mention horny as hell!

In fact I probably spent the first 20mins of the ride trying to contact Ray, but the asshole was unreachable. Just my luck, I thought. Just when I needed him most he was out busy with his friends.

That being said, it was about halfway into the trip when my bladder let me know how angry it was, and that there was no way I was going to be able to hold it until we got home - so I made Cade find a place to stop so I could use the bathroom.

I was literally bouncing in my seat by the time we found a suitable gas station where we pulled into the parking lot. In truth, I'd never used a public restroom before, as the thought alone made me shudder with disgust, but I was struggling to hold my pee.

While Cade mentioned something about going into the store to buy some gum, I simply nodded and quickly hopped out of the truck and rushed to the side of the station to the small bathroom which appeared to be deserted.

Inside I found two empty stalls and a urinal. The floors were coated in layers of brown gunk, while the sink clearly hadn't been cleaned since it had been installed, the toilets utterly filthy.

I ducked into one of the narrow stalls and locked the door. At some point in every girls life, she learns how to do the hover-squat maneuver over a dirty toilet. You just spread your legs, bend your knees, lean forward and aim as best you can.

With that in mind I rushed to shove my shorts and panties down my legs, and hovered precariously over the toilet bowl.

Now I suppose under any other circumstance I'd probably feel somewhat paranoid in such a position – with my entire bare ASS exposed like that, but at that precise moment I was so anxious to pee I would have stripped NAKED if that's what was required!

When I finally began to relieve my bladder I almost moaned out loud with relief. I'm not even sure if it was simply due to the release of pressure, or the pill I had taken, but the sensation was almost overwhelming - causing my nipples to tingle and my pussy to throb.

I couldn't believe how much pee came out. I was peeing like a god-damn race horse! ...like I had been holding it in for an entire week. But just as I was mid-stream I heard the door swing open and then listened to someone enter the other stall, which shared a wall with mine.

I immediately forced myself to stop, and considered pulling up my pants and running right out of there, but this only made my tummy hurt.

By the time I looked around for some spare toilet paper to use, I then heard a loud zipper slide down and glanced at the dark wall to find that there was an honest-to-god glory hole carved into the side! ...the revelation just about blew my mind.

I'd always heard about these sorts of things, but to see one in person and realize the situation I was in, actually gave me butterflies. I started to freak out, and wondered if he could see me peeing, or worse still, see that I was naked from the waist down and totally shaved clean!

Despite my shame I let go of my bladder and peed a strong and loud stream – determined to finish my duties and leave in a rush. That's when a strange emotion came over me, and my panic was replaced with a strange sense of thrill and excitement.

In fact I began to fantasize about what it would be like to just stand there and let him watch me. After all he couldn't see my face, and I wondered if it would be enough to get him off, rile him up enough to stroke his cock for me.

I shook my head of these lewd thoughts, brushing it off as just a side effect to the ecstasy tablet I had taken earlier.

In fact I barely had time to reach down and pull up my shorts when the most extraordinary thing happened next - and a thick, proud cock poked through the make-shift hole!

Suddenly my worst fears were realized, as I now found myself alone and (partially) naked with a pervert!

Even though logic told me to get up and make a run for the exit, I didn't move - partly due to the shock of it all, and also because I was unable to look away from the glorious penis in front of me. Honestly, it was just about the prettiest dick I had ever seen!

All I could do was stare at it agape.

I mean I wasn't a total prude. I had jerked off a couple boyfriends in the past, so it wasn't as though I had never seen a dick before. I just never saw one like this, and I definitely never saw one without at least knowing or seeing who it belonged to.

It was perfectly stiff, neatly circumcised, and sticking straight out at me with pronounced veins snaking up the shaft. It was definitely bigger than Ray, and so pretty that it literally made my mouth water.

For a moment I just stood there not knowing what to do or say, when without realizing it I reached out and let my fingertips graze the swollen head - the mere contact making it twitch involuntarily.

"oh-wow." I gasped under my breath.

Mesmerized, I touched it again, only to see a small bead of pre-cum leak from the tip, which I scooped up with one finger and smeared it all along its smooth shaft, admiring the shiny streak.

The head was turning a darker shade of red the more I teased and played with it, until I finally wrapped my fingers loosely around it and began to lightly stroke it.

A deep, quiet moan came from the other side of the wall as I tightened my grip, wanting to hear more. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. I'd never done anything so shameless in my life!

Still. There was just something so kinky about stroking a complete stranger in a public restroom. Particularly since the guy could be anybody - a junkie, a business man, even a fan of mine for all I knew?

I couldn't help but grin and wonder how the owner of the erection would feel if he knew a bona fide Disney star was stroking his cock. Ha! He probably wouldn't believe it anyway.

I had always considered myself a pretty smart girl. I always had a good amount of common sense, definitely enough to STOP what I was doing and make a run for the exit. But for reasons I can't explain I didn't. Instead I almost felt compelled by his big beautiful cock.

My heart raced as I stroked it slowly. Up and down. Up and down. My shallow panting almost made me lightheaded as I now admired this cock. This was just about the craziest, most wicked thing I had ever done, and the danger or it all only seemed to spur me on.

I mean here I was jacking off a complete stranger in a public restroom, with my brother waiting outside in the car! WTF was I doing? ...was a really this out of control? Was I really that much of a slut!

Through the fog in my brain I watched as my hand worked him over, and yet couldn't convince myself that the hand belonged to me. There was just no way Olivia Holt would do such a thing, I told myself.

No, Olivia wasn't a risk-taker, she wasn't adventurous. She was the sweet, girl next door. The dependable one. The one Disney girl everyone claimed would never misbehave or go off the rails. Someone who would never jeopardize her safety for a few moments of glory.

But I guess I can't claim those things anymore.

My mind reeled as I kept stroking the menacing cock in my hand, my fingers sneaking further and further down his pulsing shaft each time. He thrust his hips against the wall, pushing his cock as far through the hole as he could manage.

I could see his dark bushy pubes, and even caught glimpses of the fabric of his pants when it suddenly dawned on me. Those same pants looked strikingly similar to the ones Cade owned...wait a minute!

This was my brother?!

Strangely enough I don't know what turned me on more, the fact that he had attempted such an idiotic prank (which wasn't the first time) or the fact that even after realizing who it was I didn't rush out the door.

In fact my hand only paused for a moment to process the situation - with Cade on the other side of that wall, and my hand wrapped snugly around his hard, engorged cock. I mean, he HAD to have known it was me who was jerking him off, right? After all he watched me enter the restroom a minute earlier.

Just to make sure he understood what was happening, I slid my hand down to fist the base of his rod and gripped him tight. His raspy growl left me without a doubt that he knew exactly who I was - so he had clearly made the decision to take advantage of me.

"You little shit—" I thought. "Trying to take advantage of your drunk sister eh? ...think I won't remember anything huh?"

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised since I'd already caught him jacking off to my panties a few summers ago. It was no secret that he had harbored some bizarre crush on me, but what was even more strange was that I think I actually liked it.

It kind of got me off knowing that I had this pubescent fan living under the same roof, sniffing my panties and beating off to me in the shower, and wanting to fuck me so bad. It was kind of an ego boost.

And I guess I'd be lying if I said I'd never masturbated to the idea of sneaking into his room to slip his teen cock into my mouth. Heck, I'd even worn one of his semen-stained panties to work just cause the idea really turned me on!

With my hand still encircling him, I may as well have had x-ray vision because I could picture Cade perfectly on the other side of the wall. His shirt was pulled up and his palms were flat against the wall, as if he was being frisked.

His hips were straining against the barrier as sweat formed on his brow and the back of his neck. In my mind he was sex personified, and I couldn't deny that I wanted him. Judging by our current set of circumstances he felt the exact same way.

Still clutching him by the root, I crouched down until my face was level with his virile organ and watched in awe as another little bead of pre-cum formed at the tip, growing heavy enough to dribble onto my bare thigh.

I used my free hand to smear the sticky substance into my skin, before slipping my hand between my legs where I used my fingers to circle my clit. I was so fucking wet I thought I was going to scream!!

In fact touching myself only seemed to heighten my arousal. Before it was only about his pleasure. I was just the tool for it. Now, it was just as much for me as it was for him, and I wanted to get off just as badly as he did - if not more.

"Ugh. Fuck." I let out loud enough for him to hear. "I'm so wet right now."

http://i.imgbox.com/J9rGJlVF.jpg (http://i.imgbox.com/OF0HfIpm.jpg)
(photo that inspired the story above/and title track HERE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_0CHNIx9c))

Still working my clit, I leaned forward and brought my lips close to his erection and let my breath waft across the sensitive flesh from base to tip, causing him to shudder against the wall.

Tilting my head back, I then traced the underside of his shaft with the tip of my nose, my wet tongue trailing behind, tasting the salt on his skin. When I finally reached the head, I stopped to drool out a copious amount of spit all over it, before slipping it into my mouth.

"—oh, shit." he gasped audibly, his voice was unmistakable.

Somewhere above me the sound of his fist thumped against the wall. The cheap partition shook with the force of his frustration.

I sucked the head briefly before slipping my mouth off of him and gave a breathy laugh at his reaction. It was the first real sound I had made since it started, and his cock twitched in response.

I didn't put my mouth back on him for a full minute, probably making him worry that I had changed my mind and realized how incredibly wrong it was. But when I decided he had suffered long enough, I opened up wide to take as much of him as I could into my mouth, and began sucking him off.

"mmpphhff—" I moaned erotically with a mouthful of cock.

To his credit, Cade was big enough that I could only fit half of his cock in my mouth, so I began pumping him with the hand that was still wrapped tightly around the bottom half and worked him at a torturously slow pace.

After a few minutes of my lazy rhythm, his hips proceeded to rock back and forth, but only in very shallow thrusts.

He was probably hesitant, afraid that one wrong move would push me too far, and I'd stop – but if he only knew how fucking WET I was, enough to effortlessly plunge two fingers up inside my cunt.

To encourage him, I let out a low groan that vibrated through every thick inch between my lips. Hearing this unmistakable sound of pleasure, Cade's thrusts became more erratic, more forceful as he was now attempting to fuck my mouth!

The mere notion alone made me dripping wet – allowing my kid brother to fuck my mouth? I kept my head still as his hips now struck the partition between us, and I tightened my lips around him and sucked harder.

"Mm-Yeah?" I murmured, impressed by his enthusiasm.

I closed my eyes and focused on the feel of his impossibly hard cock, sliding back and forth over my tongue, the taste of his skin in my mouth, as the juices flowed from my core and I leisurely fucked two of my own fingers.

I could feel him throbbing in my hand and mouth, and sensed he was getting close.

"You gunna come for me baby. Huh?" I teased. "Yeah. Gimme that load."

"Nngh." was all he could grunt.

"I want that load baby. All down my dirty fucking throat."

I actually considered letting him finish like that, and have him shoot his hot load into my belly, but then I imagined what it would feel like to have him explode all over my face, neck, and chest - and have him cover me in his thick creamy spunk.

The mere thought of my body sprayed in his cum nearly set me off. I pull my head back, so that his angry cock couldn't reach my mouth anymore. His erection glistened with my saliva, as the head appeared swollen and menacing.

"Ugh. Please." he panted desperately.

A string of pre-cum linked my mouth to the tip of his dick, until I licked my bottom lip and watched the string snap. He was panting loudly on the other side of the wall, as I took this moment to find my bearings.

The entire situation was surreal, but I preferred it that way. I refused to let reality seep in and ruin this strange and forbidden moment between my brother and I.

That being said, what I did next was just the natural progression of things. It was what my body wanted, and judging by the pre-cum still leaking from his cock, it was what he wanted too.

I leaned in and licked the clear liquid from his shiny helmet one last time, savoring it's salty flavor before standing up.

"Fuck it!" I hissed as I stood up on shaky legs. "I need you inside me."

I spun around so my ass faced him, and bent at the waist to look between my legs. His rigid cock was an inch or two above my entrance, so I propped myself up on my tiptoes and reached behind me to grab hold of him.

"Mm. Yeah. Is this what you want. Huh?" I said while rubbing his cock against my teen ass. "You little pervert."

"Liv. Please—" Cade moaned. "Fuck."

"Please what?" I grinned as I spread my legs a little further and rubbed the tip along my wet slit, getting it ready for me.

Then, holding it right at my opening, I eased myself back until I felt the head of his cock nestle inside my hot, needy pussy. We both moaned in unison to the incestuous connection.

"oh fuck sis." Cade growled as I held him there for a minute, not ready to move yet.

"Mm. Yeah." I smiled wickedly. "—think you could handle me Cade? ...think you could handle this tight pussy?"

Even though I was used to getting fucked in this position, Cade was surprisingly thicker than Ray, so he was stretching me more than I'd ever been stretched before. It actually took me a moment to adjust before I proceeded to press further back onto him.

"Mm. Good. Keep that cock nice and hard for me." I purred. "Make yourself useful and get me off, you pervert."

Cade could only moan.

"—think I don't notice the way you check me out?" I smirked. "The way you look at my ass, my breasts? ...I notice everything."

I moved slowly but purposely, and was soon fully impaled on my brothers cock! My juices made sliding myself onto his large dick easier than I expected. And fuck, it felt so god-damn good going in.

At one point I remained still, taking a moment to appreciate everything I was feeling. His cock was so big, he filled me completely, stretching me to my 19-year-old limits. In fact I could actually feel him throbbing against my tight walls, and my pussy answered by squeezing him back.

"Mm. You feel that. You've got such a nice big dick." I hissed. "—had I known you were this big I would have done this sooner."

My little brother simply moaned in response.

"oh-Liv."

"Mm. Yeah. I bet you'd like that too – me sneaking around the house to suck this fat cock of yours."

"oh-god."

"Maybe if you're good I'll wake you up with a hot sloppy blow job from now on - and have you finish in my mouth."

"Jesus."

"Or maybe we could just get naked in bed and sixty-nine each other until we're both all hot and sweaty - then have you take me in the shower and stick this nice FAT cock in my ass! ...would you like that little brother. Huh?"

"Olivia." he gasped.

"Yeah. I know what you love. I know what gets you off you little pervert."

I could have stayed in this position for hours on end, stuffed full with my brothers hard cock, but my body had other ideas.

Once I grew accustomed to having him inside me, I slowly pulled off of him, until just the head was left inside, and then just as slowly, took him back in again.

"Oh-Yeah. You feel that?" I groaned. "So nice and tight. That pussy is nice and tight just for you baby."

I did this a few more times before he began to move in time with my movements, and we build up a steady rhythm. His hips pulled back as mine moved forward, and then we came together again and again.

I moaned every time he pushed back in. Over and over, my ass presses against the cold black wall, trying to get as much of my brothers cock as I could. I wanted him inside me - all of him - I craved the friction of him pumping in and out of me.

"Yeah. Just like that?" I growled through gritted teeth. "Fuck me Cade. Fuck your big sister. She needs it!"

I had always considered myself a very sexual person, and had fingered myself countless times. That all changed once I started dating Ray of course, who I used to make me come almost every other night.

That being said, I always thought I knew what good sex was like, but I was so very wrong. Having my brother buried deep inside - his hard, smooth, pulsing, cock - was like a drug.

I could feel my arousal coursing through my veins, making my head spin and my body weak but wanting more.

No longer able to hold myself up, I reached across the narrow space and pressed my palms flat against the opposite wall. With the added leverage the wall gave me, I could start to really fuck my brother, bouncing back on him and making the partition behind me shake and rattle.

It was at this point that Cade stopped moving but he didn't hold back, so I keep fucking myself with his cock, using it for my own pleasure. I cried out as I thrust back onto him again and again, feeling the head caress that magical spot inside me each time.

I was panting in time with my rapid movements, and quickly grew lightheaded and unable to support myself on the wall anymore. I bent over further, until my hands slid down the wall and came to rest on the plastic toilet paper dispenser.

It was at this point that I had to pause for a moment to catch my breath, which gave Cade the perfect opportunity to take over.

With my body now bent at a forty-five degree angle, and my ass pressed firmly against the black wall, he began to piston in and out of me at rapid succession. In fact the movements were so hard and violent that my clit started to throb, begging for attention, and urging me to bring one hand back to play with it.

"oh-fuck."

As I circled my clit with two fingers, I grew closer and closer to my orgasm and cried out loud as my juices proceeded to leak out all around his stabbing cock and trickled down my inner thighs, enhancing the wet sound of our fucking.

"oh-shit. oh-shit. Cade!" I muttered incoherently. "F-Fuck. Right there! Don't you dare stop!!"

My walls began to clench and unclench around him as I felt his cock grow impossibly bigger. We were both so close to climaxing that I started to shout for him to come, and heard him growling and grunting behind me.

My fingers speed up on my clit while my pussy convulsed, and then I came like a freight train!

The orgasm was so different from any other I had experienced, I thought I was dreaming. I had come harder than I thought possible. In fact I don't know how I didn't pass out from it, but I remaining standing and fixed firmly against the wall as he continued to jack-hammer away at me like a man possessed.

It was at this point that I took my fingers off my clit and moved my hand back to the dispenser again, so I could push myself back against the stall wall and allow my brother to bottom out inside of me.

"Ugh. Yes. Take it." I growled. "Take it all baby."

Despite having a wall between us, Cade was as deep as humanly possible when I felt his cock pulse and he started to pump his hot seed into my depths. I yelped out in rapture as another orgasm suddenly ripped through me, making my cunt milk him for every drop until it was spilling out and dripping down my legs.

My teenage brother howled at the moon as he filled my cunt with his love slim and finally pumped lazily, as we both came down from our peaks. My breath slowed as the only sound I could hear was the ringing in my ears. I think I had screamed so loud I had deafened myself.

Cade remained inside of me for another minute until his cock began to soften and he slipped out of my drenched pussy, leaving me feeling so empty. It took a lot of effort but I straightened myself up only to feel his hot spunk come gushing out from between my legs and splash onto the floor.

When I finally turned to face him his cock was gone, and the next thing I heard was the bathroom door swinging open and shut. I was now left alone with my thoughts, leaned back against the opposite wall while trying to come to terms with what we had just happened.

I had just let my brother fuck me through a glory hole!

I was so exhausted by the exertions that it took me almost another ten minutes before I put my pants back on and cleaned up my appearance in the mirror. That's when my phone startled me back to reality, with an incoming message from Cade who was still waiting outside in the truck.

"Are you going to stay in there all night?"

"Maybe." I replied back. "Maybe I'm not finished in here yet."

"It's getting pretty late sis. We need to get home." he countered. "And besides. We still haven't talked about how you're going to make tonight up to me yet."

"Err. I thought I just did that?"

"Nope. Not even close." he replied smugly. "Wait until we get home later."

I had to admit, his message made me really wet.

http://i.imgbox.com/kuO3vhx4.gif

LemonTalk
07-26-2016, 09:20 PM
Jesus that was hot. Really well written and made even better by having it from her own perspective -- and of course by it being her own brother, hehe.