PDA

View Full Version : "Uber Tales #7" with Michelle Keegan

LemonTalk
10-20-2016, 03:08 AM
Uber Tales #7
with Michelle Keegan
By LemonTalk
Codes: MF, public, cheat
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
A/N: This popped into my head this morning so I decided to run with it.

https://t10.pixhost.org/thumbs/74/43382847_js40481002.jpg (https://pixhost.org/show/74/43382847_js40481002.jpg)

It had already been a long day and was looking to be an even longer night after I was paid upfront by Mark Wright to drive him, a few friends and his stunning wife, Michelle Keegan, around London for a fun Friday night.

Naturally, during the hour long drive from their Essex home into London, I could barely take my eyes off the gorgeous actress I had in the back of my car, even if she was at her husband's side. It didn't help matters that she'd dressed up with a pair of heels and an off-the-shoulder dress that hugged her figure perfectly and showcased her remarkable cleavage and legs.

There were actually a few occasions where she caught me looking at her in the rear-view mirror but thankfully kept quiet, smiling slightly to herself while joining in with the noisy, excitable conversation the gang were having.

"You mind hanging around here mate?" Mark surprised me by asking when we arrived at the nightclub. "Keep the meter running if you have to, we probably won't stay long."

I shrugged and happily agreed, if he was willing to pay it made no difference to me as I switched off the engine and watched the glamorous couple and their friends talk their way past the bouncer and enter the club.

It was a good hour later while I almost dozing off that they re-emerged even louder than before with Michelle looking far less steady on her towering heels after however many drinks she'd had inside.

After clamouring back in, Mark gave me instructions for their next stop, another high-end nightclub just around the corner. Once again I waited outside while the group went inside.

The night continued in this fashion, stopping off at various clubs around the city, staying until they got bored, caused too much of a scene with fans or ultimately got kicked out. I only heard the tail-end of the argument but from what I gathered someone had made a move on Michelle causing Mark to get a little physically defensive with the security stepping in before an all-out brawl started.

By this time it was almost 3am and every one of my passengers were looking a little worse for wear but yet again, Mark instructed me to another club.

"You sure you don't want to call it a night, mate?"

"What am I paying you for?" he slurred angrily.

Despite how much I was making, I was questioning if it was worth it if they all ended up throwing up in my car and the costs it would involve in cleaning it.

"I think he's right," another couple groaned, agreeing with me. "You keep this one, we'll call someone to take us home."

After a little whining from Michelle and Mark asking them to stay out and continue partying, their friends finally left, hailing another cab and heading off to leave me to deal with the drunk, married couple alone.

"Come on man, one more club, I'll even buy you a drink, help you pick up some bird to take home!" Mark continued to argue.

Despite his drunken promises I continued to refuse, putting my foot down until he got angry, forcing Michelle to hold him back as he clumsily flailed in my direction but actually ended up slumping forward and passing out.

With Mark snoring softly Michelle let out a long sigh.

"Suppose we're calling it a night afterall..."

With an hour long drive to get home, it's not long before Michelle leans forward, intoxicating me with her perfume, to beg me to pull over somewhere so she can use the bathroom. It's no surprise given how much she'd been drinking so I quickly found the next service station and pulled in.

"Err, you gotta come with me, this place looks dead dodgy."

Looking around I had to agree with her assessment and with Mark in no fit state to help, I agreed and go with her. Michelle gave a thankful smile and linked arms with me to help herself walk straight across the car park.

"Alright, I'll just wait out here," I said when we reached the secluded toilet building.

"No way, you gotta check inside! What if there's someone hiding in there?"

She was clearly bursting to use the toilet so I didn't argue, stepping inside with Michelle right behind me as I checked the place out. As I suspected it was deserted but I checked each stall with her just in case.

With Michelle so close behind me I couldn't help but be distracted by the way her large breasts were pressing into my back and when I turned back to face her, my eyes automatically dropped down to her chest but what should have been a short glance turned into a long stare at her round, soft looking globes, close enough I could count every freckle.

"Maybe it's you I should be worried about in here," she teased after catching me leering.

"Uhh—sorry, it's just...that dress."

"Relax, I like the looks. What's the point in dressing to impress if you don't impress?"

With that she did a little twirl for my benefit, or at least attempted to, staggering in her six-inch heels and stumbling forward to be caught in my arms.

"Whoops!" she giggled and for a second I lost all brain function as I wondered if it was possible Michelle Keegan was actually flirting with me.

Unfortunately I had to brush it off as playful, drunken antics as she steadied herself and her expression suddenly turned more serious.

"I'm sorry about how Mark was earlier," she said sincerely.

"Oh, it was nothing, I've dealt with much worse, trust me."

"Still, that's no excuse."

"It's fine, really, I've already forgotten."

"Oh good, so you won't be telling the papers or anything?"

"Huh?"

"About what he did, or that little fight in the club earlier?"

"Bad for business if I start selling gossip stories to the tabloids."

"Well that's good to hear," she smiled.

"Uhh—didn't you need to use the bathroom?" I reminded her, changing the subject.

"Oh shit, yeah!" she gasped, suddenly dashing into a stall.

As she did her business I waited and wondered how often she'd had to do damage control for Mark. From the sound of it, it seemed a regular thing and I suddenly wondered I should have lied about going to the press to see what I could have gotten out of it. How far would she have gone to protect her husband?

"Ugh—fucker," Michelle grunted under her breath from the stall a minute later.

"You alright in there?"

"Yeah it's just...this damn dress," she complained. "I think you need to help me with it."

Gingerly I pushed the stall door open to see Michelle facing away from me, her dress unzipped to reveal her naked back while she held the loose garment up to her bra-less chest. I had to say, it was a little strange seeing such an otherwise classy woman standing there half naked in a run down, public bathroom.

"You mind doing me up?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder and blushing slightly.

"Why did you even undo it?" I asked, stepping forward to help her out.

"I couldn't pull it up otherwise, it's too tight on my ass!"

"I don't know about that, looks good to me," I remarked inappropriately.

"Yeah you would say that," she smirked while I began zipping her up and she pushed her ass out to give me a playful nudge with it. "Oh. Hello, what have we got here?"

She was of course referring to the hard pole I had hiding in my pants which she'd discovered with her butt.

"Err—you're all done up," I said, unsure of what else to say as she brushed her ass against me again, causing me to mutter out a barely audible, 'oh my god'.

"What's the rush?" she asked innocently. "You can't tell me you don't like this?"

Again and again she pushed her derriere into my crotch, grinding her tight ass against my cock until I was so hard I thought I might rip a hole in my jeans.

"You're drunk...Mark is outside..." I heard myself say picking the worst moment to suddenly feel guilty.

"So? We aren't doing anything...yet."

She had a point so I stopped complaining and simply let her work her magic, bumping and grinding into my cock as if she were on another nightclub dance floor.

"I'm just so randy right now, y'know?" she panted at one point. "I get a bit naughty when I'm drunk."

"Fuck—Michelle," I grunted suddenly putting my hands on her waist to slow her down before she managed to make me blow in my pants.

"Ugh. Yeah put your hands on me, pull me into that huge cock!"

"Jesus Michelle, I—"

But once again she soon cut me off, this time by stepping even closer, arching her back to keep her ass pressed against my cock while leaning over her shoulder to suddenly silence me with a kiss, snaking her tongue into my mouth and letting me taste the alcohol on her breath.

"Come on, touch me, I want you to," she insisted, grinding against me.

I couldn't believe how desperate she was but at this point I was more than happy to give her what she wanted, moving my hands up her stomach and onto her incredible rack, making her gasp when I gave them a firm squeeze through her dress.

"Yesss...good boy, that's it," she purred approvingly.

Noting this positive reaction I threw caution to the wind and pulled her zipper back down, letting her dress loosen enough to allow me to slide my hands in and grab her tits directly.

"Oh my God," I moaned into her ear as I played with her sizeable breasts, her skin was as soft as velvet while I began kneading them and pinching her nipples which really seemed to set her off.

"Nggh I just wanna fuck!" she lamented.

Hearing this I forced myself to release her tits and move my hands down her body to pull the hem of her dress upwards, wiggling it over her butt leaving her stood there completely exposed.

"I guess I lost them," she grinned, noting my reaction to the complete lack of underwear.

"You're bad, what would Mark think if he could see us now?" I whispered while my hand teased the strip of stubble over her hot sex.

"Mmm, he can watch for all I care," she replied, sighing as I got closer to where she was aching to be touched. "Please...play with my pussy!"

The married actress let out a long groan when I let my fingers trace her wet groove, feeling her arousal as her body practically begged me to enter her and give her some sort of relief.

"You're so wet," I remarked, stating the obvious.

"Uh-huh, and you're hard as fuck, I can feel it," she growled back. "Take it out!"

I didn't need to be asked twice and quickly shoved my jeans to my knees and let my almost painfully hard erection spring free to slap against her bare ass.

We both soon began moaning together as I slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt and let my cock nestle between her ass, rocking my hips to gain some friction.

"God. Ugh. Yeah...I like that," she moaned. "Use me, use my body..."

"Fucking hell Michelle, I need this," I finally let out before lowering my cock and sliding it against her pussy, feeling her juices soak it immediately.

"Wait, we can't, we really shouldn't..." she whined unconvincingly.

"Just quickly, just the tip?" I almost begged.

"I dunno..."

"You need this as bad as I do Mich, you're gagging for it!"

"I know but—ughh—stop it."

I was teasing her further my slapping my meat against her aching lips, rubbing them until her legs began to shake.

"Maybe..." she began before pausing to think and starting again. "How bad do you want it?"

"So bad," I confessed. "I'd do just about anything right about now."

"Are you saying you might go to the press about Mark afterall?"

I paused briefly in my confusion at the seemingly unrelated question but after the smouldering look she flashed me over her shoulder I quickly caught on and played along.

"Oh yeah. Absolutely, I might have to consider that if you leave me hanging like this."

"'Consider'?"

"I mean I will, if you walk out now I'll be straight on the phone to the gossip mags," I lied.

"Shit, I guess I have no choice then?"

"Seems that way."

"Do it then!" she growled. "Fuck me!"

Keegan was so damn wet at this point her juices were running down her leg so it was a simple task to grab her by the hips and slam my cock as deep as possible into her cunt in one thrust.

"Aaah! Yesss!" she squealed, lurching forward and catching herself on the opposite wall of the cramped stall we were still stood in. "That's it, give me that cock! Make me take it!"

She was so tight and wet I almost felt ready to cum as she bent over a little further and opened her posture, giving me free reign to fuck her, surprising me at how submissive she appeared to be.

"Ugh. Fuck. Take that pussy, take that fucking pussy!" she chanted as I quickly picked up the pace.

The bathroom echoed with the sound of our moans and slapping flesh while I reached round to again play with her breasts, giving her control to take as much cock as she wanted at her own leisurely pace.

"Oh my god," she shuddered when I reached to fiddle with her clit. "—I feel so dirty right now."

"Getting drunk and fucked in a public bathroom isn't your usual Friday night?"

"Hmm, not for a long time," she grinned wickedly. "But this is what I want. I want to get FUCKED tonight!"

Suddenly I took her breath away when I buried my cock balls deep and began fucking her again. This time around I grabbed her arms, folding them behind her back and practically immobilising her while I hammered her dripping cunt for all it was worth.

"Fuck! Ugh. Oh my fucking—uggnnngh—"

Michelle struggled to form any coherent words as she quickly came to the rough pounding, setting me off as well to ejaculate deep inside her, forcing rope after rope of thick spunk into her married cunt until we were both spent, breathless and barely able to stand.

https://img10.pixhost.org/images/74/43383030_74456420.gif

TPG
10-20-2016, 04:19 PM
Farking hell, I almost fell over when I read this.
God I love the way you write Keegan, LemonTalk.
Why does being a hot drunk slut, suit her so well?

https://img10.pixhost.org/images/74/43383190_651651.gif