PDA

View Full Version : "Twins" with Selena Gomez

Jackass 2016
12-19-2016, 09:36 AM
Twins
With Selena Gomez
Written by Jackass 2016
CODES : Inc , Blowjob , MF , Finger
DISCLAIMER : This FICTIONAL story was written for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only .

Have you heard that two slibings are exactly the opposite of eachother ? Well that is the case for me and my twin sister . I ,David Gomez, am a 24 cashier at wallmart and my sister ,Selena Gomez, is a very successful actor and singer . Many people would have loved to have sister like her famous , hot and of course as everybody belive very kind and lighthearted . I agree about the first two but kind , belive me Selena is anything but nice . She is an evil she might show herself as a very good person but underneath that kind and beutiful face there is an evil that you can't imagine . In fact she is nice to everybody but when it comes to me she acts like a bitch . There was a time that she was very nice to me as well . I remember that she was a lovley kid in ourchildhood but after passing our seventh birthday she started acting strangely towards me .

I have to say that I suffered from bullying at school and the worst part about it , which sometimes freaks me out , is that my own twin sister was my biggest bully . She usually brought up things about my sex life , virginity and my nerdy type of clothes choice . The day that we got graduated was by far the happiest day of my life because f I knew that there was no bullying any longer and heard the best news ever that Selena was going to LA to pursue her acting and singing career so I wouldn't see her much .

I opened my eyes in a beautiful saturday morning and heard the birds singing . I looked at the ceiling and taught about how good my life had gotten . I was recently promoted at work and I haven't heard from Selena for about 3 monthes . She was away for tour and I didn 't expect her to be back until next month . I rose up from the bed and stretched my mucles as I heard some funny noises from my spine . I got up and went to the bathroom . After I was done I washed my hands and splashed water at my face . Then I looked at myself , in the past couple of years I had gone from an ugly nerd to a somehow good looking guy .

I was making some figures infront of the mirror and was in my own world when I heard some noises from Selena's room which was just infront of my room . I got out of the bathroom to check it out hoping that it would be my mother but when I got close enough and could recognize the voice suddenly a feeling of sadness hit me like a truck . It was Selena she was standing in the middle of her room taking to the phone . She still had her outsides clothes on so I suspected that she had arrived recently .

I made my way to the kitchen to get something to eat knowing that she would sleep about an hour before comming down . I reached for the handle of the fridge and found a note on it . It was from my mother . She said that her and dad would be gone for the weekend . I chuckled at the last line which stated that I had the house entirley to myself .

I poured myself some cereal and ate them as fast as I could . Then I walked to the couch to play some video games . I don't know how much time passed but after a while I heard footsteps from the stairs and insted of looking over my shoulders I put on my headphones to ingnore her ." Hey stupid how is your miserable life going ?" She shouted from the kitchen but I ignored her and focused on the game .

I wasn't really in the mood for her bullshit . About half an hour when I was in the middle of a very important mission a figure appeared between me and the TV .

" Hey dummy I'm talking to you ." Selena said with that typical look on her face .

"OK your back . What are you expecting me to throw a welcome party for you ."

She stood there with her arms crossed then moved to the TV and turned it off . Typical Selena , doing whatever she wants . I looked up at her and took off my headphones and as I got a better look at her I felt both angry and turned on . She had one of my white slik shirts on which was annoying me a lot and she didn't look to be weaing anything rather than panties on her bottom .

I forgot to say that one of her ways to make me uncomfortable was to wear reviling clothes around me and she was doing it again and it was making me hard and I knew that she noticed it as a small smile appeared on her lips .

" I asked if you are going to spend the whole fucking day sitting on your virgin ass playing stupid video games ?" She rested her hands on her hips making herself even hotter . She must have asked the question while I was playing ." Who told you that you could wear that shirt ?" I said with the most serious face possible ." Oh you mean this shirt . It looked really good and I tought that I would give it a try and now that I liked it I tought about keeping it ."

" Take it off right now ." I said with a loud voice .

"What ?" She looked up from the shirt's buttoms .

" I told you to take it off have you become deaf as well ?" She looked socked for a second but then got back to the natural Selena .

" Why ? you won't need it anyway . It's not like you would go to ceremony or anything ." She said with a chuckl . She was really starting to piss me off . I stood up and looked in her eyes .

" Take the shirt of or__ ."

"Or what ?"

" Or I'm gonna take it off myself ." She came a little closer ." I dare you ." She whispered in my ear . Her answer suprised me , I felt my pants tighten because of her hot breath on my ear . I shook my head trying to get thoughts about her voice out of my mind . She looked at me for a few seconds then turned around to leave but I grabbed her hand and turned her to face me again ." I said take off the shirt ." To be honest the shirt really didn't mean that much to me . It was all about proving a point , that she couldn't bully me anymore .

She didn't even try to break the hold , just stared at me for a few seconds ." We both know that you don't have the courage to do anything so let go off my arm ." Alright that's it I told myself as I pushed her on the couch . She tried to get up but I sat on her putting my knees over her legs and holding her arms with my left hand . I reached for the buttoms with my free hand and opened two of them but then froze in place . Since I started unbuttoning her shirt she didn't move a bit . This was a very unusual of her . She usually tried to push me off or act as the bus but now she was acting submissive .

I tried to get myself of her but as the second I was about to stand up she reached for my neck and kissed me hard on the mouth .I pushed her off of myself and looked at her in horror .'' What the fuck are you doing ?" I asked her in disbelif and tried to get up but just then something caught my eye , something that I had never seen .

Selena , she looked different or maybe I was looking at her differentley . She was so inviting and innocent at the same time . I couldn't hold myself back any longer and then launched myself at her crushing our lips again . She kissed me back and grabbed the back of my neck so my tongue could explore her mouth better . As our tongues played a game of tag I reached for the shirt any opened the remaining buttons .

"So can I have the shirt now ?" She asked between our kisses .

"You can have my car ." I responded and made her laugh .

I finally opened her shirt and took her right nipple in my mouth . But as I was about to suck on it we heard a sound coming from the frontyard . It was a car and I suspected that it would be our parents ." Get up I think they are back ." I was never so much dissapointed of seeing my parents and wanted to stay there with Selena but they could't catch us like that . Selena picked the shirt up and rushed upstairs to her room and I put the headphones on and resumed my game .

My parents came in and were happy to know that Selena was back and I was as well . I couldn't remember the last time I was happy because she was around . She came down in the clothes that she was wearing the first time I was her in today . She huged my mom and dad and then came to give me a hug as well . She huged me tighter and longer than our parents .

" It's good to see you ." My eyes widened . Did she just say that . I knew that there were other things to be suprised about but this was the nicest thing she had said to me in years . I felt a tear fall on my cheek and saw my father rolling his eyes ." Oh look at these two . They must have missed eachother very much ." My mother said and made her way to the kitchen .

Two hours later we were all sitting at the table eating lunch . My parents were totally focused on Selena which didn't bother me as I was focused on her as well but I was more focused on her cleavage than Selena . This caught her eyes and she opened one more button so I could see a sight of her black bra ." So Dave what's up with you ? How has work been ?" Selena asked me making all eyes in the room turn to me .

" Well as usuall . But I got promoted ."

" Oh that is great . So this means that you are the marketing manager right now ?" I was suprised again as I didn't expect her to know that much about work . I nodded my head in acceptance . The rest of the lunch went good as we chatted about different topics . Selena and I accepted to do the dishes as my father was gone in a my mother left us to answer the phone and when she got back I insisted on her to rest and leave the dishes to us . After she was gone I returned to the sink to help Selena finish the dishes .

" I have to admit . I was very suprised by all the things that you knew about me ."

" Of course I knew . You are my brother what makes you think like that ?" I was taken aback by her tone . It reminded me of the childhood Selena who was caring and kind towards me in private .

" Well you didn't seem to care about me . You know all those things that you did ." She stopped for a moment and turned to face me . She looked sad and a bit embarrased ."Look Dave I didn't mean to do any of those things to you . Eversince I could remember we were together and it created a great bond between us . But as we grew older I felt that I was having a great obssesion with you . So I decided to make our relationship bad and in order to do that I had to make you hate me ." Her voice was shaky and her face was wet from tears .

I shoke with each of her words ." I know that it is too much to ask you to forgive me and I know that it wouĺd be unfair . I ain't asking that from you . I just ... just want you to know that I didn't do those thing deliberatly ." It was simply to much for me . All this time she was fooling me ? Is she playing me now as well ? I knew that she is a great actor and very manipulative . She had fooled me more times that I could count . But this time there was something in her eyes . Something that I couldn't explain . I had two options either to leave her there or forgive her and give her another chance .

I looked at her for a few seconds then stepped forward and hugged her as tight as I could . She hugged me back but kept crying . I broke the hug and wiped her face with my hands ." Hey it's okay I forgive you ." She smiled at me then looked around and got on her knees ." What are you doing ?" I asked her as I watched her unzipp my pants ." I'm gonna reward you for your forgiveness ."

She then took my cock in her mouth I let out a low moan but stopped myself so our parents wouldn't suspect . I pulled Selena's hair out of her face so I could see her eyes . She sucked harder and took me deeper in her mouth ." Oh god that's great ." I said in a low voice and held her head in place . Then I pumped inside her mouth making her deep throat me . The gaging sound from her throat filled the kitchen and then I felt my balls tighten and then exploded in her throat . I held her at my cock inside her throat until the last drop of cum was inside her mouth .

I got myself out of her mouth so she could spit the cum but she suprised me when she swallowed them . We then got back to the dishes and about an hour ago I was sitting in my room thinking about the events of the day at first I kissed Selena then she told me that all she did to me in the past 6 years was not because she hated me but in fact was because she loved me too much and after that she gave me a blowjob in the kitchen while we were supposed to do dishes .

The day has been full of suprises and I decided to let it flow and take me where ever it wanted to . Rest of the day went normal as I did my everyday routine and had dinner at 9 and was about to go to bed but as I was about to go upstairs Selena called my name . I turned around and saw a big bowl of pop corns in her hand ." Do you wanna watch a movie ?" I smiled and walked to her ." Of course ." I said as I grabbed the bowl from her hand and tossed some pop corns into my mouth .

I let her choose and she chose a romantic one . Well I am not a fan of romantics and after about 30 minutes I had to stop myself from falling apart . Selena had really gotten into it and when she became tired as well she rested her head on my shoulder . I brushed her hair and tried to stay awake by thinking about the future . I didn't know what would happen , if she loves as much as she says then she's had a very hard time keeping this feelings secret and now that I knew them as well it would be much more difficult ." Dave ." I looked down and found Selena starring at me with worried eyes ." Is something wrong ?" I brushed a line of hair out of her face and smiled ." No . Actually everything is okay but you know all thiese things that happened today , they are a little to much for me to proccess and I was thinking about what is to come as well ."

She got up so that her head was at my own's level . She placed her hands on both sides of my head ." I promise you everything is going to be fine . No matter what happens I will be always on your side and you would always be my only love ." She then leaned in and kissed me on the lips . The kiss was more passionate than our other one's . Our tounges wrestled as I reached with my hands and squeezed her butt . She let out a soft moan in my mouth .

" Let's take the party to my room . Okay ? " She said after breaking the kiss . She offered me her hand and I took it . She led the way as I checked her firm butt all the way to her room . I couldn't belive it , I was on my way to have sex with my own sister in her room and another thing was that we were only one floor apart from our parents .

As we got upstairs I turned Selena around and picked her up as she crushed her lips against mine . I opened the door with my hand and dragged her to the bed . I dropped her on the bed and stripped myself while she took her time to undress herself ." Your are so sexy ." I said as I got the first glance of my sister's naked body . I couldn't resist anymore and jumped on her kissing her from head to toe . I kissed her neck and then moved down so I could take her right nipple in my mouth . While I sucked back and forth between her breasts I moved my free hand down between her legs to feel her damp pussy ." Fuck ." She let out a slightly loud moan as I pushed one finger inside her . At first I pumped my hand inside her very slow and deep but as my rhythm got faster and harder her moans became louder . I added another finger making her moans become screams and in order to stop her from waking our parents I kissed her and made her moan in my mouth . I felt her walls tighten around my fingers so I gave her a very hard and deep thrust as she screamed in my mouth . The orgasm hit her like a train and her eyes rolled in her head . I took my fingers out of her pussy and offered them to her . She opened her mouth and sucked on my fingers cleaning them from her love juices .

" So you ready for your prize ?" She said as she leaned back so that her pussy was at my complete sight . I lounged myself at her kissing her hard on the lips while I reached for my cock and guided it at her entrance . I hesitated for a moment but felt her hand on my own . I broke the kiss and looked in her eyes .

" Are you sure this is what you want ?" I asked as I looked inside her beautiful chocolate eyes .

" Yes I have been wanting this for years . Do it ." With that said I pushed myself inside her . She gasped at the sudden penetration . I started pumping into her with slow and deep thrusts . She moaned quitly and tried to match my thrusts .

" Cmon Dave . Fuck me harder ." She told me in a lustfull voice ." As you wish ." I answered and built up my pace thrusting inside her fast and hard .

" Yes that's what I'm talking aboutttt ." She yelled as I got fully inside her with a deep thrust . She reached for my neck and brought me down on herself . We made out as my thrust became harder and harder . I broke the kiss and sucked on her tit . Her moans became louder so I suspected that she was about to cum and I knew that I was close as well . In order to stop her and myself from waking our parents I kissed her hard on the mouth . I gave her one deep thrust as we both came . She screamed in my mouth and came so hard that I felt that she was about to pass out . I moved myself from her as I got out of her my cum began to fall out from her pussy .

" Oh my god that was the best sex I have ever had ." She said during her heavy breaths . "Your welcome ." I accepted the compliment and made her laugh . She shitfed on her side and looked at me ." Hey I have got an idea . How about you come and work for me ?"

I looked at her , still feeling tired from our sweaty session ." Like a sex slave or something ?" She chuckled ." No dummy I mean like my manager or something ."

" What do you mean ?" I lifted myself up a little as the idea had caught my attention ." Look right now I don't have a manager to handle my stuff like interviews or auditions . So I am asking you to quit your job and become my manager . What do you say ?" I was shocked .

It looked like the day wouldn't end before giving me a heart attack . Yesterday I hated my sister but now I was in a bed with her naked and she is asking me to become her manager . She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and I knew that she really wanted me to accept it .

Instead of saying anything I just hugged her . She was a little taken aback but it didn't stop her from hugging me back . We stayed like that for a few minutes when she broke the hug ." So big boy you have to go and sleep . We have busy day tomorow ." I nodded my head in agreement and got up to pick up my clothes . I was about to leave but then I got back and kissed Selena on the lips . I finally left when we heard a sound from downstaris . I suspected it would our father who had become hungry so I left her room and went staright to my bed .

As I was in my bed I couldn't get Selena out of my mind . I finally drifted to a peacfull sleep knowing that tomorow was going to be a big day .