PDA

View Full Version : "Off to the Races" with Monisha and Tahan Lew-Fatt

TPG
10-13-2018, 04:23 PM
https://img24.pixhost.to/images/222/85110290_ac468f8656038065048eed62bcc174d4.png
With Monisha and Tahan Lew-Fatt
Written by TPG
CODES: MFF, inc, cream-pie, oral, voyeurism
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

<iframe src="https://gfycat.com/ifr/SilentWellmadeCoral" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="257" height="500" allowfullscreen=""></iframe> <iframe src="https://gfycat.com/ifr/BasicQuickArthropods" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="257" height="500" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I hadn't seen or spoken to the Lew sisters in several years, not since we all left high school back in NT (The Northern Territory). And yet there we were, standing in Tahan's city high rise apartment, as the Melbourne Grand Prix carried on around us. I'd always had a strange attraction to the ladies, long before they both became semi famous - with Monisha marrying a local football star, and Tahan getting her 15mins of fame thanks to her Big Brother stint. In fact Monisha and I had a bit of a history together, after getting drunk and messing around at a friends house party. It was only due to the fact that we were both dating other people at the time that nothing came from it. However we both had feelings for each other and always hoped we'd get another chance to finish what we had started - at least I did.

So it goes without saying that I was almost floored when I bumped into the girls while wandering around the pit lane at Albert Park. In fact Monisha and I almost didn't know how to greet each other, and I could tell she was just as shocked and nervous to see me as I was her. Fortunately for me her football husband wasn't anywhere to be seen - as he apparently had a big game to attend that very weekend - while Tahan's boyfriend was preoccupied with winning his own car race during the preliminary race. I have to admit, I was somewhat surprised by how good Tahan looked, as she had clearly grown up from the geeky little teenager I remember to a gorgeous vixen. In fact had I know she'd morph into such a gorgeous young woman I might have hooked up with her earlier, knowing that she too had a huge crush on me in school.

In any event the ladies and I chatted for a few minutes before Tahan suggested I join them for lunch. Naturally I accepted, and over the next few minutes the sisters and I shared some coffee and conversation while Monisha literally undressed me with her eyes.

"I still can't believe we bumped into you," she said at one point. "How long has it been?"

"It's been a while since Josh's house party," I grinned, causing her to think back to our wild time together.

"oh-yeah, I heard all about that party." Tahan interjected. "Heard you guys had a pretty wild night."

I could tell from the look on Monisha's face that she was nervous about what her sister was about to reveal.

"Well that was a very long time ago," the older Lew sister added.

"Well you still look just as pretty as you did back then, if not sexier." I replied.

Judging from the way she blushed I could tell Monisha still had some feelings for me. In fact Tahan laughed at her sisters reaction and then insisted I pay her a compliment too.

"You know, we both used to have the biggest crush on you." she admitted.

"Yeah its a shame we never hooked up," I directed at both of them. "Would have been a lot of fun."

"Trust me, we liked you so much we probably would have agreed to anything. We probably would have shared you."

"Now there's an image,"

The subject then changed to family and friends and several questions about what I was doing with myself after leaving school. Amusingly enough when I told them that I was currently separated with my wife, they both seemed super excited at the prospect of seeing me again and staying in touch. That's when Tahan mentioned how she wanted to run home and grab something for her phone, and insisted we tag along.

"It'll just take a minute, I only live a few streets away."

I don't mind admitting I felt rather smug having both ladies hold my hand as we made our way through the crowds, particularly as several onlookers seemed to recognize Tahan and called out to her.

"Aren't you worried word's going to get back to Dave," I remarked. "That you were seen hanging out with some dude?"

"Meh, I'll just tell him we're old school friends - not that it'll matter anyway - since he gets jealous either way."

"Yeah, Dave does seem to be a little on the possessive side" Monisha added. "He's so protective of her."

By the time we arrived back to Tahan's apartment we could hear the next race was about to begin. I found it amusing that it was also the same race that David had managed to start from pole position. Little did he know, that as he sat there waiting for the green light, the girls and I were in his apartment. Another thing I noticed was that the moment we got out of the public eye, Monisha's demeanor seemed to change dramatically. Suddenly she seemed like a sexed up teenager again and couldn't keep her hands off me. In fact as Tahan busied herself in the kitchen - looking for her phone charger - Monisha and I wandered around the apartment hand and hand and actually stopped to share a moment together.

"Do you still think about me?" she smiled.

"I still think about that night at the party, sure."

"The night we were on Josh's bed, messing around?" she blushed. "The night I blew you?"

"We should have had sex that night, but we were interrupted by those assholes remember?"

"I think about that night all the time," she admitted. "I think about it when I'm alone at night, when I lay in the tub naked."

I grinned.

"You haven't changed one bit, Mon. You're still a fucking tease."

For a moment there I thought we were about to share a kiss, when we heard Tahan yell out that she was making herself a stiff drink and wanted to know if we wanted a glass. I almost backed out but ultimately decided to just go for it, and kissed Monisha hard on the lips - taking her breath away. The fact that she was a married woman with kids, only seemed to make the kiss that little bit more taboo. She didn't resist and kissed me right back immediately, plunging her tongue down my throat. The one thing I always loved about Monisha was her lips and the way she used them – albeit in kissing or blowing you – and I was happy to see that nothing had changed. She was still just as sweet and luscious as ever.

We kissed each other for over a minute before Mon took my hand and pushed me onto her sisters bed!

"Get on the bed," she hissed. "We've got some unfinished business."

I happily obliged as she immediately pounced and rubbed her luscious body into mine as we kissed. My hands instantly fell to her firm round ass as she plunged her tongue into my mouth. I barely had time to think straight before I felt her kiss her way down my neck and run her lips over my chest and belly, before unbuckling my belt.

"God I've missed you," I told her. "You're still as wild as ever."

"My lips have missed this," she replied, while taking out my cock and slipping it into her hot mouth.

It was barely a minute later before Monisha's head proceeded to bob up and down over my rod, as she blew me right there on her sisters bed. Unfortunately for us we barely had time to enjoy it before I heard the click of Tahan's heels and realized she was about to catch us in the act. At first I tensed up and tried to pull Monisha off me, but to my surprise not only did she not stop what she was doing but she almost seemed proud of the fact that we were messing around - almost like she was trying to make Tahan jealous?

As expected Tahan was clearly shocked and immediately gasped at the revelation.

"What the fuck are you doing! Monisha, you're married!" she hissed. "You can't do this kind of shit anymore."

To her credit Monisha simply ignored her sisters words and continued to suck my dick – her ass now sticking up in the air and wiggling from side to side.

"Seriously sis, you have to stop." Tahan insisted. "What if someone comes home at sees you like this?"

We reminded her how Dave was out circling the race course downstairs, while Jack was back in Canberra playing for his beloved footy team. I also told Tahn how she didn't have to feel guilty about anything since she wasn't the one who was currently cheating on her boyfriend. Considering the circumstance I thought I was doing well - talking her down - until Monisha started to berate her during the blowjob.

"ugh, you're so uptight sis. You're such a prude." Monisha said.

"I'm a prude!"

"If you were a proper sister you'd be happy for me right now, or in the very least get over here and give me some help!"

"What!"

"She's always been such a square," Monisha quipped while climbing up to mount me on the bed. "She acts like she's this happy go lucky free-spirit, but really she's so close minded and afraid."

"Am not! Take that back."

"You're more than welcome to leave the room if this offends you sis," Monisha bluffed as she reached down to grab my junk and guide me into her snug cunt. "It's not my fault you haven't been - ugh, fuck yeah - laid in weeks."

I could see from the fire in Tahan's eyes that she was peeved – while at the same time very much aroused at the prospect of watching two people she knew have spontaneous sex right in front of her. I grabbed hold of Monisha's hips as she slowly sank down on my sword and we proceeded to fuck right there on the bed, in full view of her sister no less. I'd waited years to finally fuck her and I can confidently say it was well worth the wait. Even after having two kids, Monisha felt incredibly snug as she lay down on top of me and kissed me on the lips.

"ugh, look at you. You're still just standing there." Monisha directed at her voyeuristic sister. "At least take off your clothes or something. You're making us feel uncomfortable."

To my delight Tahan took the bait and finally shimmied out of her clothes – as if trying to prove something to us – which left her standing there topless and in nothing but her panties.

"I thought you guys got along," I said to Monisha. "Figure you'd be a good role model for her."

"Obviously not, she's so uptight sometimes."

"I'll show you uptight," Tahan hissed before joining us on the bed, and reaching down to take me out of her sisters pussy and cleaning me off with her mouth.

I couldn't help but moan at the action, as I felt her swirl her tongue around my bell-end.

"ugh, put it back in you bitch!" Monisha whined. "I'm not finished with it yet."

Tahan did as she was told before getting up to help support her sister. I simply lay there watching as Monisha rode my cock while Tahan wrapped her arms around her sisters hips and cupped her jiggling breasts from behind. When I noticed her kiss the side of Monisha's jawline and neck I almost lost my mind. The ladies giggled to this and decided to have a little fun at my expense, with Tahan leaning over to kiss and suckle one of her sisters large breasts.

"Am I prude now?" she challenged while swirling her tongue around her sensitive nipple.

"I wanna watch you sit on his face!" Monisha responded.

I almost gulped at the premise as Tahan re-positioned herself above me – placing both feet on either side of my head – and squatted herself down on my face. Without missing a beat I licked the entire length of her bald pussy, before we both heard Monisha moan out loud and insist I eat her sisters ass, which is precisely what I did.

"ugh god!" Tahan groaned to my expert rimming.

"He's good isn't he," Monisha cooed. "I love the way he eats ass. He does it so well."

This comment was then followed by the tell-tale sounds of kisses and smooching above me, which drove me wild.

'Are they actually making out right now?' I thought to myself. 'Holy fuck that's hot!'

This was then followed by Tahan tensing up and squealing above me. I couldn't believe it but, I had managed to make her cum with nothing but my tongue, and was rewarded with a mouthful of syrupy fluid before she crawled off my face. Watching this, Monisha's hips rocketed up and down my pole as she mercilessly fucked me - intent to outdo her sister. Every time my hands deviated an inch from her hips, the look on her face commanded me to remain still. I obeyed, curious as to what other perverted things she had up her sleeve.

"Kiss him on the lips," she ordered at her sister.

Tahan hesitated, and Monisha laughed.

"Look at her. She's been talking shit for weeks about how horny she is, and now she's too nervous to kiss you."

"Am not!" Tahan exclaimed. "It's just been a really long time."

She lowered her mouth onto my own and kissed me passionately – tasting her own juices for the first time. Monisha continued to grind up and down relentlessly, causing us both to grunt and groan as I suddenly and unexpectedly blew a load deep inside her womb. Both she and I were moaning as I came inside her - flooding her inner walls with spunk! She pushed Tahan aside and collapsed onto my chest, her breasts pressing against me, while she kissed my neck and gave me a visible hickey.

"Holy shit," I croaked, having treated her to a hot cream-pie. "You girls are even wilder than I remember from our school days."

"You rest up for a bit, and enjoy the show," she breathed into my ear, and hopped off me, and pushed her sister flat on her back and laid on top of her as the sisters kissed.

I watched spellbound for several minutes, catching my breath while regaining my stamina, as Monisha moved down to get between Tahan's legs and began to eat her pussy! It seemed she was very familiar with all the best ways to get her sister to squirm and moan. Soon, the younger sibling was writhing with pleasure, and it was evident that Monisha was well-practiced in the art of pleasing her with her tongue and fingers. I couldn't help but wonder - as I stroked my cock to the show - just how long they'd been messing around together and if anybody knew.

"You ready?" Monisha ultimately directed at me.

I simply nodded, even though I had no idea what to expect.

"Good, cause I want you to take my sister from behind while I watch. Tahn loves getting fucked doggy-style, don't you sis."

The striking model smirked as she positioned herself on the bed and lay face down, ass up. I quickly moved into position and carefully fed her my meat stick. I entered Tahan smoothly and slowly, and couldn't believe how tight she was.

"Yeah, now fucking pound her!" Monisha demanded. "Fuck her like you mean it!"

Monisha lay on her side next to us, her hand lazily drifting to her snatch. She slowly teased herself while watching me defile her sexy sibling. Tahan appeared to be way more animated and talkative than Monisha was, and quickly implored me to go faster and harder as she gripped the bed sheets. My thrusts caused her to squeal as I used a hand to spank that magnificent ass of hers. Monisha took this opportunity to slip her own hand in the crevice between our bodies and started playing with Tahan's cunt. I almost lost my shit when I then watched her lean over and dribble out some spit at her sisters bunghole, before burying her tongue inside it, while I fucked her from behind.

"ugh, ugh god. Fuck yes!" Tahny sobbed.

She stopped every time Tahan's breath caught, as I continued pounding her from behind. Tahan began to twitch as her orgasm soon approached. Monisha pulled her face back and ordered Tahan to reach under and play with her own clit as we then made out with great gusto.

"Doesn't she have a sweet little cunt?"

"You're so fucking hot," I growled. "You're both fucking amazing."

I grabbed hold of Tahan's hips with both hands and absolutely pummeled her. Tahan was close to the edge as she flicked her bean while I pulled her hair and told her how great she felt. When her orgasm finally struck, her back arched sharply and she screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear. She coiled like a spring, as I proceeded to fire hot volcanic spunk deep into her snug little cunt – just as I had to Monisha a few minutes earlier. After a few more frantic thrusts I rolled over and collapsed between their naked bodies. Monisha crawled over me to kiss her sister hotly on the mouth. I couldn't believe that I had participated in their incestuous affair, or that the girls were so into each other. I dare say it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

The sisters sighed after each fantastic kiss, before Monisha stretched across Tahan's body to grab some cigarettes. She lit two smokes and put the other in her sisters mouth before sharing hers with me. We smoked contentedly before our host finally suggested we get up so she could clean the sheets and open up a window as the room reeked of sex.

"I forgot to ask you, is this your first time at the Melbourne Grand Prix?" Monisha asked while getting dressed.

"Not at all. I'm down here all the time, every year without fail."

"Good. In that case we can make this an annual thing?"

"Count me in."

:666: