PDA

View Full Version : "Dancing Like We're 22" with Taylor Swift

Mountain
08-14-2023, 10:46 AM
Dancing Like We're 22
With Taylor Swift
Written by Mountain
CODES: MF, hand job, cream pie
DISCLAIMER: This is a fictional story written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: Inspired by many stories on this forum, this is also my first story on this forum, feedback is welcome. Yes, I know the introduction may be long for some. I'm a native English speaker, so please judge my spelling and grammar. If there is demand, I may make multiple parts to this story and include others.

https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/16/43/YKBSSdJW_t.jpg (https://imgbox.com/YKBSSdJW) https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/14/9c/s7mJBOFD_t.jpg (https://imgbox.com/s7mJBOFD)

It is night 22 of the latest Taylor Swift tour, and I'll be turning 22 years old in a matter of minutes. We are in a remote town, and I miss my friends and family. Nobody on the tour knows it's my birthday, and I don't want to tell them, as I've always been a quiet, introvert person. I'm directing to ensure lights, sound and everything goes off as we've done for the last 21 shows. Some days I love my job, and others I wish I was home.

Taylor just finishes her 10-minute version of All Too Well, and everyone on the tour knows that the next song is 22, so I get everything queued up to go, but before Taylor starts the song she says "I almost forgot something, since it's midnight, it's someone's 22nd birthday and I want to be one of the first to wish them a Happy Birthday. Please help me welcome our behind the scenes' director, Michael, to the stage."

Then of course Kyle, our lighting guy, shines a light directly on me from overhead and I know there's no reason I can say no. So, I make my way on stage using the set of stairs I've used probably hundreds of times earlier today, taking off my headset as I go and thinking how much of this they had planned behind my back. I then stand right beside Taylor, and she looks out on the stage and says, "I can't believe we haven't done this on a tour before, but if the band can help me out, I want everyone to sing Happy birthday to Michael. On the count of 3. 1. 2. 3."

Then the band, Taylor, her backup singers and the whole audience sings me Happy Birthday, and I'm overwhelmed with emotion, but I keep it together.

After that we hug, and I thank her, Taylor asks if I can join her for 22 and dance along since I probably know the lyrics and moves by now. I look over at my coworkers in sound and lighting, which all give me a thumbs up, so of course I say yes and put my headset in my pocket. We get through 22 together and Taylor even messes up one of the moves, but quickly corrects herself when she sees me in a different position. We just look over at each other and smile numerous times during the song. When it's over I quickly exit the stage and get back to my spot in the booth since I don't like being in the spotlight (especially physically).

A few more songs go by like normal, then the show ends. I and the crew start to work, tearing everything down for the next show. About 10 minutes into tear down, I see one of Taylor security guards looking for me, so I go up to him and ask if he's looking for me. Yes, he is, and Taylor would like to talk to me personally in her dressing room. Of course, I just follow, what else are you going to say to one of the most famous singers' security guards. We get to her dressing room, he knocks, waits for her to acknowledge and lets me in. I take two steps in and smile at her, while she finishes the conversation she is having.

A minute later, she dismisses everyone in the room, except me. She says, "I hope I didn't scary you to come asking you to come up".

"Na" I respond, "I just didn't expect it".

"Good, I'd been planning it for most of the day."

After a bit of discussion back and forth regarding how the tour has been going, and especially tonight's stop, she asks me "Since it's your birthday, what do you want as a birthday gift?"

Now, I know Taylor has all the money in the world, but it's not something physical I'm after.

"What about sex with you?" I ask.

"Sure" she says, smiling. "But two rules, no kissing on the lips and tell nobody".

Of course, I'm going to agree to that, I then ask "So, how did you want to start?".

Taylor goes around me to lock the door, whisper in my ear "We have 30 minutes so you better make it quick" then quietly and quickly removes her clothes.

I turn around and stare at her, smiling, then quickly remove my own clothes. She spots my half-hard dick and starts giving me a hand job. Of course that feels good, but I can't have all the pleasure. So, I wet my fingers and play with her pussy, which is already wet. I realize she is already wet and whisper to her, "You slut, you're already wet. You've been wanting this for a while. You want this pussy to be pounded?"

She just nods while continuing to give me a hand job.

I spot a couch out of the corner of my eye, so I pick her up and toss her on the couch. She lands on her back, I quickly approach her and stick my dick fully into her pussy and start fucking her. At first, she's a bit surprised at the toss, but quickly starts fucking back. Neither of us make too much noise since we know there are other dressing rooms right next door.

After a minute I pick Taylor up, and I move to sitting on the couch and her on top of me, with my legs just off the edge, and I start fucking her faster and harder. I look up at Taylor with her tits bouncing, and she leans down to whisper in my ear "If you keep this up I'm going to cum all over your cock". That just excites me more, and I fuck her faster.

https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/13/ea/p5JdKbKL_t.png (https://imgbox.com/p5JdKbKL)

Before both me and Taylor know it, I start cumming inside of her, which causes her to cum over my cock. And before we know it, we're both exhausted. A few seconds later, we both look at each other and smile. She then gets off me, and we both put on our clothes. Before I leave, Taylor looks at her phone and says, "Don't worry, I'm on birth control. I can't believe that was only 15 minutes."

"I guess I get to make up those 15 minutes extra another time. I'm happy to give you my cell number, and you can let me know when you want round 2." I say.

We both smile, Taylor passes me her phone on the new contact screen and I put in my number. "I'm going to send you a text right now, so you know my number. I guess you should get back to work before your co-workers wonder what you've been doing" she says.

Before I leave I kiss her hand, smile, unlock the door then close it behind me.

As I walk back I keep thinking to myself, I can't believe that happened, and I can't tell anyone. Hopefully there will be many more rounds to come.

TPG
08-14-2023, 04:12 PM
Grr that was fun Mountain! I knew she a slut behind closed doors haha