PDA

View Full Version : Bull Services Ch.14 With Becky G, Hailee Steinfeld ft. Taylor Swift

os1
10-16-2023, 12:43 PM
Bull Services Ch.14
With Becky G, Hailee Steinfeld ft. Taylor Swift
Written by os1
CODES: MF, Public, anal, oral, ATM, cuckold
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: This is all fantasy Hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas.

"HONK!!! HONK!! HONKKKKK!" The sounds of inpatient drivers and LA traffic echoed around me. Normally I would be right there with them, annoyed and hating being stuck in stand still traffic, but today I was in a great mood and nothing was going to change that.

I was on my way to LAX to pick up Becky, her tour was wrapping up she had a few dates left including a couple here in LA so she was going to be here for a week before being around full time very soon.

As I was stuck in traffic I looked down and grabbed my phone opening up my messages from Becky to take a look at the message she sent me this morning and the picture attached.

"Miss you Papi, can't wait to see you in a few hours"

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/151/390343695_bg8.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/151/390343695_bg8.jpg)

God I was reminded how beautiful she is and couldn't wait to see her again. Eventually traffic kept creeping along until I was able to make it to my exit and get to the airport.

I had parked and was inside waiting for the arrivals when I heard across the room

"PAPI!!"

I turned and found a tiny Latina, dressed in a black top and a cameo skirt, running towards me as she jumped and hit my chest at full speed as she hugged and hung on to me and I returned it.

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/151/390343705_bg9.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/151/390343705_bg9.jpg) https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/151/390343712_bg10.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/151/390343712_bg10.jpg)

"Hey baby, I missed you too" I said as I kissed the top of her head "Lets get out of here" I said as I grabbed her bags and took her by the hand leading her out to the parking lot.

We walked to my car as Becky caught me up on everything that had been going on since we last talked. I took her bags towards my car as Becky stopped in her tracks.

"Papi did you get a new car and a Tesla at that?" Becky asked as I loaded her bags and she walked around admiring the new Black Tesla model S I had recently bought

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/154/390430720_tesla.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/154/390430720_tesla.jpg)

"I figured it was time to update my everyday car, still have the Ferrari for special occasions but needed a better everyday model and Money has been good lately so yep just picked her up the other day. Today is actually my first time taking her out" I said as I opened the door and let Becky get in as I walked around to the drivers side.

As we took off me and Becky kept talking catching up with everything we had missed the last few weeks, I started showing her some of the features of the car as well.
"Check this out" I said as I turned the car into self drive mode, taking my hands off the wheel as we sat there while the car did the driving, I reached over grabbed becky's head and laid a deep kiss on her as we made out, before disabling self drive and going back to manual.

As we drove along in LA traffic, I felt Becky starring at me, so I looked and saw her eyes on me

"What?" I asked

"How good is the self drive mode?" She asked

"From what the dealer told me, good enough that I could take a nap while it was on. Why?" I asked

Becky undid her seat belt reaching over to turn on self drive and then going further to straddle on top of me.

Becky bent down and kissed me passionately, before pulling back and looking into my eyes

"I can't wait any longer Papi, I need your cock" Becky said as she reached down between us to fish my cock out of my pants.

Becky continued to kiss me as she jerked my cock to hardness. Becky flipped her skirt up pushing her black panties to the side as she slipped my cock inside and sat down on my full length.

"UGH Fuck Papi, I've missed this feeling, I've missed your cock filling my tight little pussy, stretching me until I'm busting at the seems." Becky moaned as she rocked back and forth on me.

I sat in the drivers seat as the car drove us along and Becky bounced up and down on my cock.

"God fuck I've missed you baby, you love this don't you, you love the possibility of being caught by someone" I said

"May…maybe Papi, but mostly I just needed you" Becky moaned.

I reached up grabbing Becky's hair as I pulled her head backwards, exposing her neck to me as I went in and started kissing and sucking along her neck as she continued to bounce up and down.

"Ugh ugh god, yes papi, you always hit the right spots, fuck yes" Becky moaned

I kept kissing Becky's neck as I held her tight to my chest and started to thrust up into her trying to match her pace.

"OH OH OH GOD YES PAPI FUCK ME FUCK ME DEEP, close I'm close Papi please keep going" Becky yelled as traffic rolled past us.

I kept up my thrusts trying to get as deep as possible inside Becky, I held her tight as I felt her body shake as her first orgasm of the day ripped through her body.

"FUCK YES YES YES FUCK" Becky yelled

"oh god, I love you Papi" Becky said as she laid her head against my shoulder recovering from her orgasm.

"I love you too baby, but now Papi needs to cum" I joked as I turned the Latina spinner around while still impaled on my cock.

With her back now pressed against my chest, I took a hold of Becky's small top and lifted it up as I grabbed a hold of her tits, giving them a nice hard squeeze as I played with her nipples, causing a low moan to escape from Becky's throat.

I continued playing with her tits as Becky started bouncing her ass up and down, her asscheeks bouncing of my thighs. The faster that she bounced the rough I played with her tits, only seeming to turn Becky on even more.

"OH god yes Papi, be rough with me, I love it when you treat me like your whore" Becky moaned.

As Becky said that I moved one of my hands up and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing it tighter and tighter with each thrust as I fucked her as hard as possible. Becky's body bounced with wild abandon Her mouth formed a wordless O as my head kept any sound from escaping as she came once again on my cock.

Becky's cunt squeezing me from her orgasm set off my own as I flooded her womb with jet after jet of copious amounts of cum.

The two of us sat like that they rest of the trip home my cock nestled inside of her even as it softened as neither of us wanted to move. When we finally got back to my place, we straighten ourselves up, grabbed Becky's bags and made our way upstairs tot he master bathroom where we joined to the bedroom for another round before another in the shower, followed by us cuddling up together and falling asleep in bed.

Becky and I spent the next morning and early afternoon together not doing much just enjoying each others company before I had to go to meet a new client.

"I'm off baby, have a good night" I said to Becky

"Bye Papi, fuck her good" Becky said as she smiled at me and gave me a kiss as I headed out.

I had a new client who had contacted me the other day, she was having issues with both her boyfriend and a friend of hers, she got in touch with me after a recommendation from both Selena Gomez and Dove Cameron.

She did not give me a name but from her recommendations, I got the feeling that she was pretty well connected in the Hollywood scene.

I made my way to the address and when I arrived I found a note on the door telling me everything was set up and she was enjoying some pregame fun, so to head to the master bedroom when I arrived.

I tried the door, finding it open, and going inside I took in the large nice looking house. I started to look around for the master bedroom when I heard muffled voices from upstairs so I made my way up there.

"You two brought this on yourselves, if you both had made different choices you couldn't be here. i am so sick of both of you ruining things for me" I heard from beyond the door as I knocked.

"Come in" I head from the same voice

I entered the bedroom to see a drop dead gorgeous brunette sitting on the bed Wearing a sexy little black dress and black thigh high boots.

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/151/390343741_hs1.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/151/390343741_hs1.jpg) https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/151/390343755_hs2.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/151/390343755_hs2.jpg)

I instantly recognized her as would most people, it was Hailee Steinfeld the academy aware nominated actress, currently part of the Marvel universe she was currently as A list as it gets to most people.

"Hi you must be Billy, I'm really looking forward to this, especially if even half the series from Dove and Selena are true" Hailee said

"Good evening Hailee, it is lovely to meet, you I can't wait to get started" I said as I gave the actress a hug and admired her body.

As I pulled away from her I looked around and noticed the two people she was taking to before I came in.

The first was her rumored boyfriend Josh Allen, current quarterback for the Buffalo Bills of the NFL. He was sitting in a chair his arms tied down with rope to the arms of the chair as he sat there watching us.

Hailee noticed me looking and said "Yep so he is the first person we will be dealing with, the whole point of dating him was to help boost my popularity but that hasn't happened for a few reasons, one being that he has played horrible this year, no one cares who is dating an average NFL QB, also the fact that he is shit in bed and I haven't had a decent fuck in months.

Josh looked like he wanted to say something but just hung his head as Hailee berated his sex game.

"And if you turn around I'm sure you will recognize the other person who we will be having fun with tonight" Hailee said

I did turn around and when I did I just stood there in shock, trying to process what I was seeing. The other person was a beautiful blonde woman, she was currently dressed in a latex body suit with chains wrapped around her thighs and neck, keeping her in a forced kneeling position. She also had a vibrator underneath her wedged between her latex covered pussy and the floor.

All of that would have been enough to shock most people but that wasn't to unusual for me to see, no what was the most shocking to me was the who the woman was. Sitting there chained to Hailee's floor was no other that music mega star Taylor Swift.

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/151/390343760_ts1.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/151/390343760_ts1.jpg)

"Wait was she sleeping with Josh? I thought she was dating Travis Kielce the Kansas City tight end" I said looking at Hailee.

"Oh she is, she isn't here for sleeping with Josh, she is here because she always needs to have the spotlight all to herself, she can't ever let anyone else have something that she doesn't have" Hailee said as she got right in Taylor's face.

"So how should we get started" Hailee asked turning to me.

"Well, you said you haven't had a decent fuck in a while, when was the last time you came?" I asked the actress

"UHM?" Hailee sat there thinking and thinking

"If you need to think this long it has been too long" I said as I picked Hailee up over my shoulder and threw her onto the bed, stripping her black dress off leaving her in nothing but the thigh high boots.

I took her legs throwing them on my shoulders as I dove head first int her bald cunt.

"Oh god oh FUUUUCCCCCKKKK" Hailee moaned at the first lick of her slit.

I looked over at Josh, "Damn dude what the fuck is wrong with you, a cunt this delicious you should have your face buried in here everyday" I said as I dove back in teasing, kissing and licking Hailee.

I kneeled there and feasted on Hailee's pristine cunt, my eyes looking up watching as her head fell back and mouth hung open in a silent scream as I was greeted to her juices streaming out of her as she came on my tongue.

"ho.ho..hhhoo…holy shit no one has ever made me cum like that with just their tongue. Fuck Selena and Dove were right about you" Hailee said as I stood up over the laid out actress.

"Lets see if they were right about other things" Hailee said as she slide off the bed onto her knees in front of me and started to undo my pants.

I stood their and smiled as the Hawkeye actress pulled my pants down causing my cock to plop out and land right on her face as she looked up at me. Hailee sat there stunned by the size as my cock laid across her face covering the entire length.

She eventually regained her senses and started to examine my dick, moving it around, kissing it and licking it in certain areas, even going so far as to examine my balls.

"Fuck this dick is massive, and those balls are too. I bet you can give a 1 man bukkake with balls that size." Hailee said as she started to suck on my balls first one, than the other coating both of them in spit until they were literally dripping.

"FUck you see this thing Josh, this is a cock and from stories I know this guy knows how to use it, he is a 2 pump chump like you. Just like in football always unable to finish but Billy here I know he can make me finish."

I looked down to see Hailee engulf my cock her eye looking straight into my soul as I grabbed the back of her head and force fed her my cock. Sawing in and out of her hot little mouth as I felt her tongue moving around making sure every inch of my cock could feel something.

"Shit Josh, how do you blow things with a hot little cocksucker like this. Fuck her mouth is amazing, can't wait to try her other holes" I said as I pulled my cock from Hailee's mouth spit and drool pouring off it from the sloppy head I had just received.

"On the bed slut, face your boyfriend" I said as I got behind Hailee and slide my cock into her wet cunt all the way up to the hilt. I made Josh watch and look at Hailee's face as she experienced the pleasure of being filled and fucked by my dick.

I pounded her twat mercilessly as I mixed between long deep thrusts and hard short fast ones, each one had my thighs slapping against her ass as the sound filled the room.

"UGH GOOD wa…wai…wait grab that remote" Hailee said as I stopped fucking her for a second and grabbed a small remote of her night stand.

I gave it to Hailee, you turned it on and a faint buzzing could be heard in the room. I looked over at Taylor as the vibrator between her legs whirred to life and the singer started to breathe heavy and moan.

"Don't you dare cum slut, if you cum I will make you night hell, now Billy fuck me, ruin me" Hailee said

I resumed thrusting into the star as I enjoyed the feeling of her warm wet cunt start to leak juices all over my cock. I kept her facing Josh making him see the pure pleasure she was enjoying

"Oh fuck yes, see Josh this is how a winner fucks, something you will never be. Yes you put up numbers but they whole point was you were supposed to raise my popularity by winning a super bowl but you'll never do that because you are pathetic, you can't even beat Kansas city and Pat Mahomes. SO sit there and watch as a real winner fucks me" Hailee said.

I pounded Hailee, thrusting into her as I watched her ass ripple with each thrust, Eventually it got to be to tempting I reached forward and spread her ass cheeks apart. I let a glob of spit drop right onto her asshole causing Hailee, to flinch.

I used my fingers spreading the spit around her tight hole and as I was pounding her pussy, I took my thumb and slipped it into her lubed up back door.

"OH FUCK!!!!" Hailee moaned as her mouth opened and eyes rolled back into her head

""Yes Josh, he is fingering my ass, I know you wanted that but lets be honest you couldn't last in my pussy let alone my ass" Hailee said.

I kept up my fingering and pounding Hailee, eventually she looked over her shoulder at me,

"If you make me cum again, I'll give you my anal virginity tonight" Hailee said.

I doubled my efforts pounding Hailee, deep into the mattress.

"oh fuck fuck fuck, yes yes yes yes cummmmmmmmmming" Hailee yelled in the mattress to muffle the sound as her body was rocked with another orgasm.
As Hailee was summing I heard another moan fill the room and looked over to see Taylor breathing heavy, her chest rising and falling as she was close to cumming.

"You heard Hailee, slut no cumin yet" I said as I grabbed the remote and turned the vibrator to its highest setting.

"oh mmmmm fuck please no more" Taylor moaned as the vibrator pushed against her clit.

Hailee got off the bed after recovering and brought me over with her to right in front of Taylor.

"You Taylor, you always have to have everything be about you, I start dating an NFL player so you have to start dating one but that wasn't enough for you. No you had to become the top story in the world as broadcasts spent more time watching you in the suite then the actual fucking games. All your little swifities invading NFL stadiums. This was supposed to be about me, but you just couldn't stand me having something you didn't could you bitch?" Hailee sneered at Taylor as she spit in the pop stars face.

"Well guess what bitch this cock here, you won't be getting to enjoy it, you are going to sit there and watch as I enjoy it stretching out my asshole." Hailee said

Hailee leaned over grabbing the chains around Taylor's neck for support, she than looked back at me "Do it Billy, deflower my ass with your giant cock, stretch my tight hole so I can't sit for a week."

I stood behind Hailee and slid my cock into her once virgin asshole, the squeeze was tight and it took penitence but I was eventually able to fit it and start thrusting into her tight backdoor.

"Fuck Hailee, fuck this hole feels amazing" I said as I pounded into her ass "I'm not sure how much longer I can last"

"Just a bit longer, I'm close again" Hailee said as she took one of her hands and moved it down to her pussy as she started to rub her pussy and clit on the verge of a 3rd orgasm.

"FUCKKKKKK YEESSSSSSS" Hailee screamed right in Taylor's face as she came again covering her hand in her own pussy juice. Not one to waist an opportunity Hailee brought her juice covered hand up to Taylor's mouth.

"Open bitch" Hailee said, when Taylor didn't do it right away Hailee forced it open before shoving her hand down her throat causing Taylor to cough and gag around her hand as Hailee continued fingering the singers throat.

The scene and sounds coming from Taylor's throat were too much for me "Hailee I'm going to cum" I said

"Pull out and come here" She said.

Hailee grabbed my cock and started jerking it off right in front of Taylor's face "Look at this magnificent cock Taylor, a true bitch breaker, that you will never have. Cum for me Billy, I want you to bukkake this bitch's face I want to see her humiliated and covered in cum" Hailee said

She kept jerking me off until finally I unloaded rope after rope over Taylor Swift's face. Her face covered in cum with makeup smeared from Hailee's throat fucking.

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/151/390343758_ts.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/151/390343758_ts.jpg)

"Oh yes yes that perfect" Hailee said

"I'm going to get washed up, you Taylor are going to clean Billy's cock, I want it spit shine clean, make sure you get all my ass and pussy juice off it and than maybe I'll let you cum."

Hailee went to the bathroom while Taylor started sucking my cock as i jammed it down her throat, forcing her to taste her friends ass as she cleaned it.

After about 20 minutes I could tell Taylor was using all her strength to keep from humming, the girl was a mind broken whimpering mess just wanting to cum as she held my cock in her mouth.

Hailee emerged from the bathroom wearing just a Seattle Seahawks jersey with nothing underneath.

http://i.imgbox.com/j7M4kNCG.gif

"See Josh I only wear winners jersey's so I'll never wear yours again, now Taylor lets see how you did. Hmmm not bad looks pretty good. So how did my ass taste" Hailee asked

Taylor just sat there and moaned unable to respond

"I asked you a question slut" Hailee said as she slapped Taylor across the face

"Good hail, you tasted good please please please let me cummmmm" Taylor begged

"What do you think Billy" Hailee asked me

"I say let her cum, but force her to cum in her outfit and keep it on for the next day, make her sit in her own juices so she remembers what happens when she tries to make everything about her" I said

"I like it, okay cum slut, fill you out fit with your pussy juice" Hailee said

"UGHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" taylor screamed as she released her massive orgasm that had been building all night, a large wet spot forming on the crotch of her tax outfit as drops started to seep their way through to the floor outside.

"You two enjoy the rest of your night, we are going to get some dinner and then maybe another round or two alone without you two selfish assholes" Hailee said as we headed out leaving the two tied up in the room.

"Hail…Hailee please turn the vibrator off" Taylor begged

"Oh no sweetie it is going to be on all night, so cum as much as you want, fill that outfit up and sit in your own juices, you spotlight whore" Hailee laughed as we headed out to order some food.

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/151/390343757_hs3.png (https://pixhost.to/show/151/390343757_hs3.png) https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/151/390343728_hs.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/151/390343728_hs.jpg)

Jake11208
10-17-2023, 11:38 AM
Do one with Sadie sink please