PDA

View Full Version : "Debts of the Sister" with Victoria Justice and Madison Reed

Harbinger
11-01-2023, 01:19 PM
Debts of the Sister
With Victoria Justice and Madison Reed
By Harbinger
Tags: M/F, bangbang, rough, oral, fingering, anal, creampie, cumshot
Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment only

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/452/394091262_sisters-2.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/452/394091262_sisters-2.jpg)

"Hey... hey big sis..." Madi Reed said timidly, her hands behind her back and one foot kicking the floor outside of her sister's recording booth.

"Hey, what's up?" Victoria asked, looking up from her desk in the corner, a pen cap between her pearly white teeth. "You okay?" she asked again, taking in Madi's stance of shame.

"I need a pretty big favor," Madi said with no detail offered.

"Like a money favor?" Victoria asked, a sleek dark eyebrow raised.

"Kinda, yeah," Madi answered. "So I have a shoot soon, and I took my car into the shop to have some work done."

"Okay, I follow," the singer said, closing her notebook.

"Only, they did way more work than I expected, and these guys do really good work, and it's not cheap."

"Uh-huh. So you need a loan. How much," Victoria asked, feeling a headache coming on.

"I need 10 grand, and the shoot is only paying me five Gs,' Madi said, biting her lip.

"Jesus Christ, Mads," the bigger sister groaned. "I can afford it, but come the fuck on. Why are you always writing checks your sister has to cash?"

"Isn't that what bigger sisters are for?" Madi asked, trying to be cute, but she just earned a cold glare from her sister.

"No, you're supposed to learn from bigger sisters, not give them headaches until they explode."

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I was stupid. Can you just... can you just help me out one last time? You still owe me!" Madi said, clapping her hands as she remembered an old solid. "Remember that guy you dated, but he was a real creep, so I told him I'd blow him if he left you alone? You haven't heard from him, have you?"

Victoria's face fell. "You did what?"

"Yeah, that's right. So help me out with this, damn it!" Madi pushed, stamping her foot.

"Fine, Jesus. Let's go," Justice gave in, grabbing her leather jacket and following her half-sister out the door.

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/453/394094281_justice.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/453/394094281_justice.jpg) https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/453/394094282_reed.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/453/394094282_reed.jpg)

"This is the shop," Madi pointed out to Victoria, who skillfully pulled off a perfect parallel parking job, infuriating her little sister even more. "Do you have to do everything better than me?" she growled.

Victoria grinned ear to ear. "Big sis skills." The pair got out of the car and Victoria looked at the body shop in front of them. "Mads, this place looks shady as fuck."

"Oh, it absolutely is, but nobody does better work," her sister argued. "Can we just get this over with?" she asked, tugging her sister's hand.

The girls entered the garage and looked around, 10 sweaty grease monkeys working their asses off, not a clean pair of hands among them. They couldn't even tell who the shop manager was.

"Can I help you?" a large Latino hollered from across the shop.

"Yeah! Hi!" Victoria smiled and waved at him, and both girls headed over to the man. "I'm Victoria, this is my sister Madi. She was in here earlier and had some work done."

"Yeah, I remember this Lola," the man said. "Still owes me a good piece of change for what me and the boys did, too."

"That's why I'm here," Victoria informed him.

"Oh, you're here to give me 10 grand?" he asked, crossing his muscular arms over his dirty jumpsuit.

"I already paid you five!" Madi said indignantly.

"It's another full 10 because you left with debts unfulfilled," he informed the sisters. "Pay up before leaving or it's going to be more."

"Is that legal? How can you even..." Madi tried to protest, but Victoria covered her mouth.

"Fine, another 10," Victoria submitted. "I don't carry 10 k on me, and I doubt we can do that as a simple card transaction," she said.

"Seeing you two coming in here looking all fine like this, I think we could work out another payment method. Seeing as you came in here without 10 on you and you'd have to leave to go and get it, that'd be 20 all day, you see. Option B is you pay with something else... that you do have right now," the boss said, rubbing his chin as if appraising a fine piece of art at an auction.

"Are you serious? You want to fuck us?" Victoria scoffed, her jaw dropping.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. We, the whole crew, get to fuck the two of you and all debts are gone," he said.

Victoria looked around them and saw that everyone in the shop had stopped what they were doing... and surrounded them.

"The boys are hungry, so make your decision fast," the ringleader said, rubbing his crotch. "10 loads and you're home free with no debt. What are your thoughts?"

Victoria sighed and dropped her head, rubbing her eyes. "If I take all the loads... can my sister go free?" Victoria asked meekly, the lamb ready for the slaughter.

"She's your sister?" the front man asked. "This makes a lot of sense now. I'm guessing she's your younger sister and you want to save her, huh?"

"That's right," Victoria confirmed, raising her head to meet the eyes of "Hector,' as his uniform said. "Please. I'll do it, just don't touch Madi."

"I'll cut you this deal..."

"Victoria."

"Victoria, here's what I'll do for you, okay? Madi goes free, all 20k is forgiven, but me and all my boys get a shot at you here and now, and little Madi here has to watch." Victoria and Madi both paled at the offer. "It's only right that little sis gets to see the punishment big sis is taking for her, you know? How's she gonna learn not to be a stupid bitch if she doesn't see the bullets you're taking?"

"Victoria, I didn't know this was going to happen. Let me go through with this. You know I'm the bigger slut. I'll probably enjoy this," Madi offered.

"Nah, that's why big sis has got to do this. You don't get rewarded for bad decisions, honey," Hector corrected her. "Stand back and watch," he ordered. One of his workers pushed past Madi, almost knocking her to the floor as 10 greased up mechanics all descended on poor Victoria.

Victoria kept her face a picture of stone, keeping her eyes locked on Madi as 20 strongs hands pulled and sifted through her long dark hair and groped her fabulous bodies.

"Vic, I'm sorry," Madi started to cry as the shop workers started to tear at Victoria's designer clothes. Hector didn't just tear her top down the middle, they ripped and pulled at every seam and every piece they could touch, tearing it to shreds as they hungrily revealed more and more of her perfect skin to their needy fingers and mouths.

Victoria's black spandex leggings were next. Because they couldn't be torn, she watched in resignation as they were cut from her shapely legs with pocket knives and box cutters, leaving the former Nickelodeon girl in just her matching black bra and panties.

"I'm gonna tear this girl up!" one of them claimed as Madi watched helpless as her big sis was pushed down to her knees, jumpsuits and jeans hitting the floor as cocks were presented.

Victoria gave in to her sentence and grabbed the two closest dicks and started pleasuring them. Her head was grabbed by Hector and his cock went into her open mouth.

Being no slouch or virgin, VJ knew how to suck a cock with no hands. She was hoping if she did well enough, the boss wouldn't skull fuck her.

Unfortunately, Hector didn't care how Victoria did. This wasn't about his pleasure; it was about the utter destruction of Victoria Justice as her half-sister watched on.

Her bra straps were cut from her shoulders with knives and her bra torn off, as well as her panties. Victoria was completely exposed and tried to appear as she was in control here. She wanted to still appear strong, but Hector had other plans.

Madi watched as Hector thrust hard into her role model's throat and held her there, making her gag and drool uncontrollably as 9 other strong men spit on her body, jacked off over her, smacked her ass, groped her tits and pulled her nipples, and took turns fingering her sensitive holes.

Victoria cried around the meat in her mouth as hands roughed her up and savagely rubbed her clit, making her body already shake as she tried to co tinie jerking the dicks that were taking turns with her hands.

Hector knew he didn't want to blow too early,and removed himself fro Victoria's used mouth, and another prick instantly took his spot to thunderously pound the singer's throat.

"One load each," Hector warned as he caressed Victoria's tit, but almost like a lover. "We're men of our word," he told his crew. "Madi, how's your view?" Hector teased.

"That should be me," Madi responded tearfully, motioning to her sister, the Puerto Rican with a cock head in each cheek and tears running down her cheeks.

"It can be you after Victoria's done her time," Hector said, briefly standing by the younger woman and watching as Victoria was laid on the ground, a worker on top of her dropping his nuts onto her lips, and Victoria sucking one into her mouth.

"Voctoria's a smart girl; she's not showing signs of enjoying it, but she knows it'll be easier if she doesn't fight back."

As Hector said this, he and Madi watched as someone spread her legs wide and impaled her with his long black cock, making her jolt.

"I bet she has a nice tight pussy, just like the rest of her physique," he said, moving a hand to Madi's crotch, covered in a red mini skirt.

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/546/395327937_d0c1608101fd4dea10a7a43c31381309.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/546/395327937_d0c1608101fd4dea10a7a43c31381309.jpg) https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/546/395327938_0a0c388a09fcb45664fa1354f845ed02.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/546/395327938_0a0c388a09fcb45664fa1354f845ed02.jpg)

Madi let Hector palm her pussy through her panties as she looked on to Victoria's perfect tits being sucked and her pebbled nibbles on by two different men as two more took turns fucking her face.

"Are you letting me touch you out of guilt, or because watching your sister getting used turns you on?" Hector asked as he pushed the gusset of her panties aside and felt her dampening lips.

"It's both," she whispered. "V is living my fantasy right now, and... I'm glad it's happening to her."

"What?" Hector cooked and eyebrow and slipped a finger into Madi, watching her inhale before turning back to the sight of Victoria crying out as the huge black man between her legs pulled out and shot all over her toned tummy.

"She's always so uptight and boring. She judges me for my body count and calls me a slut and a whore. I hope this wakes something up in her," Madi admitted as she took in a deep breath, Hector's thumb finding her swelling clit.

"You're a complicated one, Madi," Hector laughed.

"Guys, please... burgh, urgh curph!" Victoria's plea was cut short by another cock in her used throat as she was turned over into doggy.

Madi smiled wickedly as she watched two men work together on her prudish sister's ass. One spread her glorious ass apart as another spit on her rosebud and sank a finger into it.

"Can... I go next? Please?" Madi looked up at the taller Hispanic man as she grabbed his naked cock and started to expertly stroke him.

"Alright, but we'll have to do some work on Victoria's car. Whores get paid, right?" Hector said as he inserted his wet fingers into Madi's mouth, gently thrusting them in and out along her tongue.

Victoria was a convulsing, teary and spit-covered mess as a worker shot a full load down her gullet and kept her head in place, making sure she had to swallow it. The guy fucking her from behind pulled out and shot a load right on her ass cheek.

He was quickly replaced, as a fresh cock slapped her pretty face before going into her mouth to spit roast her.

"Why hasn't anyone ass fucked her yet?" Madi growled as Hector massaged her firm tits from behind her.

"Because they know that's my honor," Hector growled into her ear as she reached under her shirt to play with her nipples. "No bra?" he chuckled.

Victoria's arms began to give out, and she began to slump forward. Someone saw the chance and slid down under her so he could hump up I to her mouth as she struggled to stay up.

He was already almost there. He was just on the edge of an orgasmic cliff when he pulled out of her mouth and came all over her picture perfect face, making her shriek and cry indignantly as she just narrowly avoided a glob in her eye.

Madi sneered, watching her more famous sister being turned into an absolute cum rag for 9 men she would never give the time of day to. Hector's tough fingers fingering her from behind didn't make her feel bad either.

Time began to take its toll on the balls around Victoria, but on Victoria as well. Her body was limp, out of give and out of fight as more cum filled her pussy and covered her fit, flawless body.

Finally, the last two men Eifell towering her came in her mouth and pussy, and pulled out of her battered Puerto Rican body to slouch and fall onto the drop cloth they had defiled her on.

She coughed and quietly wept, curled into a ball as Madi and Hector approached her.

"Please, no more. My pussy's too beat up. My throat is so raw," Victoria groaned as cum dribbled down the side of her mouth.

"I won't use either of those holes, honey," Hector told her as he got on his knees and grabbed her knees, pushing them up to her chest. "My boys were prepping your asshole for a reason," he said as he rolled a condom onto his cock.

"No, please," Victoria pleaded as Madisonz her sister, cradled her head.

"Shhh, it's okay, V. It's almost over," Madi said, playing with her sister's sleek hair, avoiding the seven wads.

"Oh, oh fuck!" Victoria moaned as the large head of Hector's cock slowly penetrated her virgin asshole. "Oh God!"

"It feels kind of good, doesn't it?" Madi asked, looking down at her sister's angelic face, her jaw open in a mix of dull pain and ecstasy as Hector slowly worked his head in and back out, letting her tight sphincter adjust to his size before pushing a bit further.

"You're being so gentle," V noted allowed, almost thanking the ringleader as he started to sink deeper and slowly fuck her back hole.

"This prolongs it out for me too, darling," Hector laughed as he finally bottomed out, his thighs hitting Victoria's ass that was reddened and covered on hand prints.

"Oh my God, why does that feel so good?" Victoria continued to moan as Hector started to thrust more earnestly, making her head roll into her sister's lap.

"I told you, sis. You never listen to me about anything, though," Madi chastised her overused sister.

"You're, oh, oh, oh! So right," VJ admitted as Hector's pulses became shorter and more forceful.

"Goddamn this ass is tight," he growled. "God it feels good," he told the crew around him, who had regathered for the finale.

"I... I came so many times," Victoria admitted, letting her eyes fluttered closed. "And.. guhh, I'm, fuck, I'm, going to again," she moaned aloud and tried to arc her back, but Hector pushed her down to the cloth as he started to fuck more sporadically.

"Go ahead you whore, cum in front of us. Have a big fucking orgasm with your head in your slut sister's lap," Hector pushed, and his hips and his degrading words pushing V over the line.

Victoria cried out one last time as Hector came wit her, filling the condom in her rich, Hollywood ass.

Once he was sure every bit had been pushed out of him, he withdrew from Victoria's tightest hole and fell back onto his ass.

"Goddamn," he laughed, admiring the work of he and his team. "Good job, boys," he chuckled, looking at Victoria, her head still cradled lovingly by her sister as she laid there peacefully, cum dripping out of her pussy and loads splattered all over her swimsuit ready body.

"Mads, I need you to bring me clothes, pedialyte, and Plan B, please," Victoria Justice requested without opening her eyes.

"Alright but then it's my turn," Madi smiled. "Welcome to the slut life. Today was your first day," Madi teased and kissed V's hair.

https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/547/395332650_70oz6qqe_o.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/547/395332650_70oz6qqe_o.jpg) https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/547/395332651_d9dee4352155080.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/547/395332651_d9dee4352155080.jpg) https://t90.pixhost.to/thumbs/547/395332652_cacd1d352155086.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/547/395332652_cacd1d352155086.jpg)

TPG
11-01-2023, 09:30 PM
Why does that suit VJ so so well.
That was awesome Harbinger.
An instant online VJ classic!
I'm gonna re-read this a million times over :P

https://img90.pixhost.to/images/555/395412806_2023-11-01-28.gif

Stargazer
01-05-2024, 09:40 AM
Great idea and brilliantly executed. Thanks for writing it, Harbinger.