View Full Version : "House Guest" with Selena Gomez

TPG
03-29-2010, 02:38 AM
House Guest
With Selena Gomez
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, inc, sleep
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

http://thumbnails102.imagebam.com/21228/bb5dd6212275826.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/bb5dd6212275826) http://thumbnails103.imagebam.com/21228/5af39f212275844.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/5af39f212275844)

"Are you sure I'm not putting you out?" I asked as I looked at Selena. "After all you already have your hands full with this one."

My sister Mandy (Selena's mother) simply scoffed at the comment and insisted I was being ridiculous. As it so happened I was on my way through town and needed a place to stay for the weekend, before I continued with my travels up the West Coast.

Fortunately for me Mandy had offered me a place to crash for a few days and I graciously accepted. In the meanwhile I still couldn't believe how much Selena had grown and how strikingly beautiful she had become.

In the time since I had last seen her she had blossomed into a very attractive young woman, and had also made an impact in the entertainment industry as she was now featured in various Disney projects. I congratulated her on her recent success and reminded her not to become too jaded.

"You better not turn into another Britney Spears." I joked.

"Ha-Ha. Very funny uncle Mike." she giggled sweetly. "You're hilarious."

I grabbed her fast and hugged her tight causing her to squeal in pain.

"You're growing up so fast." I remarked. "Soon you're going to be old enough to come visit me up in San Francisco."

It was later that evening that the girls and I enjoyed a late dinner, and had just finished watching a movie on TV when Mandy announced that it was time for bed.

"Okay sweetheart time for bed." she directed at her daughter as the credits began to roll.

"But Mom!" Selena pouted. "I'm not even tired yet!"

"It's getting late young lady." she insisted. "Besides. You've got that big photo shoot in the morning so off you go."

Mandy was firm but fair as I noted it was already well past midnight. Almost immediately, Selena looked at me for support but I knew better than to get involved.

"Don't look at me." I said. "I'm just passing through."

"Thanks a lot." Selena sulked.

As expected the Disney starlet was disappointed, but ultimately leaned forward to give her mother a goodnight kiss and prepared to do the same with me. But as Mandy got up to get something from the kitchen, Selena leaned across my body to kiss me and her small hand briefly landed in my lap and pressed squarely across my erect cock!

Feeling her weight on my most sensitive region, my body lurched forward a bit just as she kissed me on the side of the lip. Selena was surely surprised by the force of our faces colliding, but nonetheless offered me an innocent smile before she bounded off to bed.

"Sweet dreams uncle Mike." she giggled.

"Wait." I thought. "Was that intentional or was she just being cheeky?"

Needless to say the sexy little minx had left me speechless, no thanks to her skimpy attire. At the time of the incident Selena was scantily clad in nothing more than a set of tiny white short-shorts and a long knee length tee, which barely covered her long legs.

Try as I might I spent most of the evening unable to focus on the TV and instead found myself sneaking glances at her body as she lay in front of us on the floor, lying on her stomach and allowing her feet to sway around freely. It only got worse when she got up from the carpet and my eyes would fall to her luscious butt.

I shook my head and had to remind myself that this was my sister's daughter I was leering at. Then again, she was developing into one fine piece-of-ass and was definitely set to be a real heart-breaker in Hollywood in the not too distant future. What, was I immune?

Nonetheless I felt a huge pang of guilt in my gut (and an ache in my groin) where she had touched me. Blood swelled to my cock like a shot of adrenaline yet I was ashamed to admit it was not the first time I had experienced that type of reaction around her that day.

Selena had a sweet and outgoing personality that seemed to draw people in, which was quite different from my all too stoic sister. But just like her mother, Selena was short and petite (and like her Mexican father) had dark features which contrasted perfectly with her lovely pale skin.

I quickly snapped out of my daydream when I heard my sister return to the living room and hand me a blanket and some pillows for the night.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay out here?" she asked.

"Of course." I replied. "Don't worry about it. Seriously. Thanks again."

Mandy nodded and headed off to bed while I distracted myself with some late night TV which allowed my erection to slowly deflate. I tried to think of anything other than my sexy little niece who now lay serenely peaceful down the hall.

"Honestly." I pondered to myself. "I can't recall seeing a prettier teen in all my life. She truly is born to be a star!"

A few hours later I awoke with a jolt and bolted upright on the sofa, my cock pulsating in my shorts. Sweat formed on my brow as I replayed the sexy images of the erotic dream in my head. My eyes scanned the room and I finally realised where I was.

It was then I realized that my mouth had become parched, so I pulled back the covers and headed off towards the kitchen to get a cold drink. I took a slow pull off a bottle of water, and stood at the fridge for a long moment to let the cold air wash over me and cool my overheated skin.

My mind tried desperately to come to grips with the emotions swirling around in my head. It was all about Selena's contact with my cock that had frazzled me, I tried to tell myself, but deep down I knew that was a lie.

My dark desires for her had become too hard to ignore, and were invading my thoughts and dreams.

After a long while, I closed the refrigerator door and headed back towards my makeshift bed, every bit as uneasy as when I awoke. It was only as I passed through the hallway that I noticed that Selena's bedroom door was left slightly ajar.

Pausing for a moment, I quietly wandered over and put my ear to the door, listening for any signs of life. All I could hear was the soft, rhythmic sounds of her breathing, and it made my skin tingle. I stood pressed against her door, my body quivering, as all those too familiar feelings raced back to me.

My cock swelled in my shorts as I inexplicably opened it a bit further to gaze upon the sleeping form that was my niece. Inside I noted that the only light was cast from her alarm clock and a full moon through her window, barely illuminating her lovely face which was framed sweetly by her soft curly hair.

Against my better judgment, I quietly tiptoed over to the side of Selena's bed and peered down at her sleeping form, soaking up her captivating beauty. My heart skipped a beat as I understood how immensely lucky I was to know her, yet I was burning with desire to see more of her flesh.

That being said, I took a deep breath as I carefully knelt down next to the bed and softly whispered her name.

"Selena."

Nothing.

So I whispered again, this time a touch louder.

"Selena..."

http://i.imgbox.com/Vz2eRL1i.jpg
(http://i.imgbox.com/NKp1NI6s.jpg)

Only the sound of her breathing filled my ears and my lust driven mind was spurred on. I slowly reached my hands to the covers bunched up around her waist, and with trembling hands carefully pulled them down her torso.

I only stopped when she suddenly began to stir, mumbling something incoherent in her sleep. Fortunately for me she remained asleep, as my eyes wandered over her body and soaked up every curve.

Her mouth had parted slightly, breathing slow steady breaths as her head was turned to one side resting on an arm, her other arm spread out at her side. I saw that in her slumber the over-sized shirt she wore had ridden up her body, exposing her abdomen and more importantly her panties to my laser-like gaze.

I sat on my knees for what seemed like hours as I admired Selena's beauty. God she was stunning, I thought, as her panties revealed a budding mound between her slightly outstretched legs.

Tiny hairs grew across her belly, only visible from the angle of the moonlight on her prone figure. My mind convinced me that the hair on her tummy was as soft as silk, and I just had to touch it.

As hard as I tried to stop myself, I slowly reached out a hand and gently brushed it across Selena's taught belly.

Her skin was as warm and soft as a baby's bottom, as my fingers ever so slightly danced across every inch of her exposed flesh. I lightly traced my digits up and down her torso, soaking up the feel of her skin but desperately hoping not to wake her.

"Holy. Shit." I marveled inwardly. "That's just about the softest skin I've ever felt."

I continued to touch and caress her flawless body for some time until a dark thought suddenly crept into my head. What would happen if she woke up right now and caught me here?

I questioned my motives and quickly came up with several plausible excuses I could use. I even convinced myself that I could just say that I had heard her having a bad dream and came in to check up on her. That would work, I presumed.

Once again my hands drifted over her exposed flesh and I caressed Selena's tummy and ribs, until I was struck with the deep desire to kiss the sweetest little belly button I had ever seen. I leaned over her sleeping form and tenderly kissed her dimple.

I closed my eyes and turned my head, resting one cheek against her warm belly to soak in the moment as her soft hairs tickled my face. Selena's belly rose and fell gently against my chin with her steady breathing, so I raised my head and began showering her abdomen with small butterfly kisses.

Glancing down I noticed that her legs had shifted during this attention, parting slightly before me, which filled me with so much lust I thought I was going to pass out.

"Hmm." I barely whispered. "You like that don't you."

I slowly moved my hand down her belly until it reached the waistband of her lavender panties. A weak voice deep inside me begged me to stop, but I was too far gone into my deviant fantasy world to quit now.

My fingers trembled as they moved over the silken barrier, and through the supple fabric, tentatively cupped Selena's young mound in the palm of my hand. I was afraid to place too much pressure as not to wake her, yet from the core of my being I knew I was not going to stop there.

Her panties were soft and warm, and in the weak light I could just make out a hint of lace trimming on the edges of her sexy garment. I very gently traced a single finger up and down her tiny cleft, slowly gliding across the velvet-soft material that outlined her sex.

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard a soft moan escape Selena's lips, and she gently shifted her legs open a little farther on the bed, but made no other action.

I knew what I was doing was deeply wrong, yet I remained rooted in place and once I was convinced she was still asleep I resumed caressing her once more. In fact I couldn't keep my hands off her.

My mind went back to the kisses I had just planted across her bare midriff, and I was struck by the thought of kissing her special place for the first time.

I scooted over until my face was directly above her pussy, and I stared at the wonderful crotch before me. I then moved my nose directly over the lavender fabric, and took a long pull of her feminine aroma.

Selena's scent was extraordinary and it was all I could do not to moan out loud. I stole a few more quiet sniffs before I lowered my lips and they came to rest over her hidden treasure.

My lips pursed as I gently kissed her delicate mound over and over again, moving up and down her tight slit, wishing her panties were not in the way. At this point my cock was so hard, it was like someone had slipped a torchlight into my pocket.

I reached down and wiggled a hand through the opening of my boxers, and pulled it free. I wrapped one palm firmly around my shaft and started stroking it as I continued to kiss Selena's snatch through her panties.

Copious amounts of pre-cum now dribbled out the tip of my cock, as my fist moved rapidly up and down my length. I slowly staggered to my feet and stood above her on shaky legs, while I continued to "pump off."

Her mouth was still open as she took deep breaths, and I immediately wondered what it would be like to have my cock between those soft, sweet, parted lips. Without thinking I leaned over Selena's bed and grabbed hold of her headboard to steady myself.

I then pressed my hips forward until only the very tip of my penis made gentle contact with her soft mouth. I lightly ran the head of my prick over her lips for a few moments before I finally pulled back as I realized just what the hell I was doing.

I'm sure I left a trail of salty pre-cum on her lips, which in truth only excited me more, yet I was deeply troubled at how reckless I had become. Yet even as I stood there I could not stop stroking myself to her. She was just about the most captivating creature I had ever seen.

My eyes roamed from Selena's angelic face, down to her twin mounds, and across her lovely lavender panties where her outstretched legs lay.

Overwhelmed with lust, I reached the point of no return and suddenly couldn't stop myself from bucking wildly, as rope after rope of hot sticky cum erupted out of my cock and landed directly across Selena's belly!!

"OMG!" I grimaced as my knees buckled and I frantically moved my hand to catch the final spurt of semen, but the damage had been done.

She now lay there in the middle of her bed covered in my sticky cum!!

When I came down from my high the magnitude of what I'd done hit me like a ton of bricks and I was completely disgusted with myself. I quickly but quietly moved to the bathroom to clean myself up and wash my hands.

I was too ashamed to look in the mirror as troubling thoughts raced through my head. Was I ever going to be able to look into Selena's eyes again?

Thinking quickly I wet a washcloth and silently tip-toed back towards Selena's room to clean her up and destroy all evidence of my crime. But as I arrived to her bedroom and peered around the door frame I was shocked by what I saw.

Selena was now awake and had one hand stuffed inside her panties, while the fingers of her other hand gingerly swept through the puddles of semen I left on her tummy. I then watched in stunned silence as she lifted her cum-coated fingers up to her lips and sucked them clean with her mouth.

"Sweet Jesus." I stammered in disbelief.

Selena appeared to relish the taste before sliding them back down her belly and repeating her actions once again. I was simply flabbergasted. Had she been awake the entire time, or did she just wake up?

In my lust-clouded mind I overlooked the fact that her breathing had become shallow, and her nipples had hardened under her nightie. The mere notion rocked me to the core as I realized that she must have woken up at some point, yet made no attempt to object or stop me.

In fact she must have gotten off on the encounter as she was now lay on her bed rubbing herself furiously.

"She knew all along?" I thought as sweat now poured from my brow. "...and didn't stop me?"

I was a nervous wreck. Carefully, I backed down the hall for a moment and tried to think what to do next.

Calming my nerves I took a few deep breaths and considered my next move, and realised I would have to speak to her tomorrow to really gauge what she thought had happened.

Suddenly a lewd thought crossed my mind and I cleared my throat out in the hall to alert her that I was returning to her bedroom.

She must have heard my cough because when I reached her room Selena's arms where back to her sides like before and her eyes were shut tight as though she'd been asleep the entire time.

I quietly crept to her bed and knelt down beside her once more, gently placing the damp cloth on her belly to wipe up my sticky mess. To her credit Selena didn't stir and simply played possum which told me that she didn't have any intentions of confronting me right away.

But as I quickly slipped out of her room I began to wonder what her real motives were. Was she planning to blackmail me at a later stage? Was she going to tell her mother? Or maybe, just maybe... she really got off on it.

Time would only tell.

Sikk Puppy
03-29-2010, 02:47 AM
Interesting start :good:

K3V1N2K5
03-30-2010, 07:14 AM
i have to agree with Sikk Puppy :good:

TPG
03-30-2010, 01:03 PM
hmm, so I guess it wasn't that good --- isn't "interesting" the same as "cute" (interesting but ugly?) lol

sid9764_c
03-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Great story...the only thing wrong with that story is that it stopped too soon. Can't wait to read the next part

TPG
03-30-2010, 02:20 PM
yeah I decided to break it up into two chapters at the very last minute... as I was still deciding how far to go with it (ie chapter 3, 4?)

X42
03-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Incredible story and a nice twist, eager to see where things go next. Good choice on making it 2-part. Gives more to look forward to, as you can never have enough Selena.

Also props to your descriptions. More than a couple of them really stood out to me in describing a look, feel and intensity of the moment.

In short.. More please. :D

TPG_Fan
03-30-2010, 05:55 PM
I agree with the others, fabulous as always.

However, in this story Selena seems really cute, innocent, adorable that sort of thing so it was really weird when she started doing lewd things like licking up the cum. I think there needs to be more intense, hot, sexy moments, with a long buildup and the final orgasm a being a very satisfying thing.

But nice work anyhow, can't wait to read more! And your new Miley series also, simply amazing! Hats off to you, TPG. :)

TPG
03-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

Yep, I guess I didn't do it justice but my intentions were to make Selena more devious then she initially seemed --- hence the whole innocent angle with the sudden twist of her actually being awake and getting off on it.

I guess/hope it'll make more sense in future chapters as her sneaky and calculating side is more revealed.

Sikk Puppy
03-31-2010, 03:39 AM
hmm, so I guess it wasn't that good --- isn't "interesting" the same as "cute" (interesting but ugly?) lol

Good gosh! How could you say such a thing! After the years of thanks for your stories wowing me, now saying that saying something is an interesting start just isn't good enough for you man! :roll: :roll:

I am, of course, joking.

I thought it was really good and also felt like this could be the start of another tip top series (Tag Teen Tween or the Miley/uncle anyone?). That's all I was saying :good:

TPG
03-31-2010, 03:51 AM
hehe I know dude, I was just joshin ya! :roll: (was in a fun mood when I replied) lol

Sikk Puppy
03-31-2010, 04:07 AM
:good:

X42
03-31-2010, 10:06 AM
are you going to add to that series TPG? That was a
really good one

Yes. I have to second that. "Tag Team Tween" and "The Corruption of Miley Cyrus" (Miley/Uncle) are two truly incredible series.