PDA

View Full Version : "House Guest 2" with Selena Gomez

TPG
03-31-2010, 01:53 AM
House Guest 2
With Selena Gomez
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, inc, noncon, sleep
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

http://thumbnails103.imagebam.com/21228/9a6aa4212276350.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/9a6aa4212276350) http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/21228/685e68212276364.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/685e68212276364) http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/21228/efe268212276375.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/efe268212276375)

Finally after what seemed like hours I ultimately fell back into a restless slumber, but awoke in the morning to the smell of bacon and eggs, and knew that Mandy was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Selena before she rushed off to set.

I was dead tired and wanted to stay under the sheets for longer, but figured it was best to face the music sooner rather than later, so I pulled myself out of bed and headed out to meet my fate.

When I entered the kitchen Mandy was busily working at the stove with her back to me, while Selena was seated at the table in a cute but casual outfit. When Selena saw me her face turned a light shade of red and she smiled.

"Morning Uncle Jim." She chirped while helping herself to a glass of O.J.

I tried to look as casual as possible to hide my inner turmoil.

"Morning Selena." I replied.

My sister turned and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Have a seat and I'll bring you some coffee."

"Thanks. Smells great." I answered with an uneasy smile as I plopped myself down across from my niece.

We made brief eye contact and sat in relative silence while we both waited for Mandy to deliver our morning meal. Along with my bacon and eggs, Mandy handed me the morning paper which I eagerly grabbed and pretended to read to shield my face in shame from niece's eyes.

As we ate, the girls made small talk which I pretended not to care about, but actually hung on every word. Would Selena drop any hints about the previous evening's activities, or worse still, tell her mother everything.

Fortunately for me nothing came up and after her meal Selena rose from the table and announced that she was ready for her photocall across town.

With that said she said a quick good-bye to her mother, gave her a peck on the cheek, then moved in my direction. I was curious to see what she would do, and was rather surprised when she gave me a brief hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"See you later Uncle Jim." She said through a forced smile.

I spent the rest of the day watching television, and had the sinking feeling that if Mandy looked at me for too long she'd somehow pick up the vibe that something was wrong. Outside of a quick lunch, I managed to avoid her until almost dinner time.

Unfortunately for me I was unable to get the sexy images of my gorgeous niece out of my head, and I kept replaying every sordid detail of the previous nights events again and again. I was tormented by it.

The more I replayed the events in my head the more I grew aroused and the more I realized Selena must have been awake for most, if not all of the time I molested her. But as I continued to chastise myself I kept returning to one important question...why hadn't she stopped me?

Dinner that evening was a quiet affair for the most part, and after the movie Mandy and I made our way to our beds. I lay on the mattress motionless, eagerly waiting for the sounds of my niece's arrival home.

It was about 1AM when she finally arrived, and I was more than relieved. Maybe thrilled would be a better word, to hear the front door close and the patter of feet through the house. I rolled over and tried to sleep, but the tormenting visions of my half naked niece would not leave me alone.

After an hour or so of tossing and turning I finally convinced myself I needed a cold drink. I carefully climbed out of bed and headed off to the kitchen. As I walked passed Selena's door I purposefully looked away, trying to subdue my inner demons.

But as I stood in the kitchen with a glass of water I found my mind wandering again.

"You know I really should check on her." I thought. "She might have been out with friends drinking or worse."

Deep down I knew it was a weak excuse at best, but I tried to justify my feelings. With that said I quietly walked to Selena's door and stood motionless for ages, the only sound I could hear was my own heavy breathing.

Apart of me wished I could just turn around and walk away, but my legs were frozen in place. Finally after several moments I gently leaned on the door and peered inside. Selena had apparently fallen asleep with her reading light on, so I could see her much clearly than the previous evening.

It was a warm night, so she was not under her covers but rather sprawled out on top with her legs spread somewhat lewdly, her face pointing away towards the far wall. There the petite actress was scantily clad in a white, silky-smooth waist length camisole, which elegantly accentuated her short dark hair and flawless pale skin.

Right away I noted the way the racy garment barely clung to her skin, as one of its thin straps slipped off her delicate shoulder and almost exposed her right breast.

I caught my breath in my throat as a cute little birth mark just above her right nipple was revealed. Suddenly I began to wonder if the entire scene had all been staged for my benefit: the soft lighting, the sexy attire, the inviting pose.

In truth I half hoped it was a green light for me to continue, yet I knew I'd proceed with or without her consent. Taking a deep breath I quietly moved to kneel beside her on the bed like the previous night and whispered her name.

"Selena."

She remained motionless, so again I mouthed her name.

"Selena. Are you awake sweetie?"

Nothing.

The monsters in my head rejoiced as my body began to tingle all over and I prepared for my next move. My trembling hands moved to the hem of her camisole, and I grasped the soft fabric and slowly dragged the material up her smooth thighs until it rested across her belly.

When I looked back down I was astounded to learn that she in fact was not wearing any underwear and her pretty little peach was completely bald and exposed to me.

"Jesus." I moaned softly as I leered down at her bare naked sex.

The sight of her freshly shaved vulva took my breath away, and I began to wonder just who she had shave it for? My eyes feasted upon her most sacred region, and I never before had the urge to kiss anything more in my entire life.

I leaned over her body and drank in the vision, and without thinking lowered my face and kissed the soft petals of her womanhood, before I extended my tongue and swirled it around, up and down the length of her tiny slit.

Her flawless young mound was surprisingly warm to the touch and noticeably wet as I relished my first taste of her sweet young cunt.

I slowly increased the pressure of my tongue and slithered my way across her backdoor, causing her body to shiver slightly to the action. For a moment I panicked and wondered if I was going to wake her, but to her credit she remained unconscious.

http://thumbnails103.imagebam.com/21228/ee7614212276345.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ee7614212276345) http://thumbnails101.imagebam.com/21228/e64852212276346.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/e64852212276346) http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/21228/3b5e06212276348.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/3b5e06212276348)

Noting this I was now almost certain that she was in fact awake but simply faking so we could both enjoy our illicit encounter. Trusting I was right, I used the tip of my finger to press against her puckered anus while I smothered her slimy lips and took them into my mouth.

"Mm..." Selena whimpered as I gently penetrated her tight bunghole.

It was difficult to do everything I wanted given the fact I was kneeling on the floor beside her, my rock hard cock painfully constricted by my boxers and drilling into the side of her mattress as I leaned over her.

Nevertheless I withdrew my finger from her pretty little starfish and carefully pulled back Selena's hood with two fingers and blew my breath across her pearl-like clit. To my surprise this action caused her anus to twitch and I heard her suck in a breath of air at the same time.

"Oh." She let out, as I fulfilled her wish and returned my attention back to her glorious ass.

"Hmm." I grinned. "You like me playing with your sweet little butt, don't you."

I now knew she had to either be awake or at the very least enjoying the attention I was affording her body in her dreams.

As I basked in her charms, I suddenly began to wonder if other before me had had their way with her. Had some young stud licked my angel before, or worse still, maybe even fucked her?

A surge of jealous adrenaline coursed through my veins as I debated whether or not she was still a virgin.

Even if she wasn't, would I be able to tell for sure? God knows her pussy was incredibly tight. I decided that although her virginity was up for debate I was sure that her backdoor was intact, so I would make it my own.

With my left hand still teasing her clit, I moved my right to my mouth and licked my index finger generously, getting it nice and wet. I then traced my slick digit against her puckered opening and slowly plunged it all the way inside her derriere for the very first time.

Selena almost immediately tensed as my finger pushed passed her rectal muscle and I keenly penetrated her derriere. As expected her backdoor was amazingly hot, and impossibly tight, so much so I dare not even entertain the idea of adding another finger.

In truth the mere notion of me fucking her sweet ass only excited me more, and my cock throbbed in my shorts.

"Yeah. You love that finger in your ass, don't you baby." I whispered from beside her on the bed.

I slowly began to spear my digit in and out of Selena's ass, as my tongue continued to lap at her tender folds from above. I could feel her legs twitching uncontrollably every time my tongue made contact with her sensitive slit, her body shimmering in a thin sheet of perspiration.

Her breathing was now more labored and deep as my exploration of her young body continued, yet she continued to feign sleep, so I took this as consent and felt free to do as I pleased.

At this point my cock was as hard as steel and I needed some release, but wanted to get Selena off first. With that said I urgently licked at her cookie and Selena whimpered and tossed her head from one side, her face grimacing in blissful torture.

My finger now began to piston in and out of her tight ass effortlessly, as her pussy juices spilled forth and now generously lubricated her holes for me.

I alternated between licking and blowing on her engorged button and gently chewed on her wilted lips. Soft cooing sounds escaped her throat, and I felt her gently rocking her hips against my face, urging me on while she continued the charade of sleep.

Ultimately her breathing quickened and her body began to rock against my face more overtly, her legs spread further wide on the bed.

It was during this time that I glanced up towards Selena's face and noticed her eyes were still shut, but her lips betrayed her true state and watched her bit her bottom lip with restrained pleasure.

As my gaze was lowered I noticed that the camisole had finally fallen away, leaving two thick dark nubs jutting out from her ample chest. Her overly erect nipples were the size of pencil erasers, and it was without doubt one of the sexiest things I had ever seen.

With my shiny wet finger still lodged in her ass, my mouth latched around her cunt while I used my free hand to reach yup and fondle her incredible breasts.

"…uunghh!" She finally let out, arching her back sharply to my assault.

It was at this point I knew she was on the brink of climax. Without thinking I then added another digit to her keister, and with two full fingers buried inside her backdoor I proceeded to spear them in and out.

A lewd slurping sound now emanated throughout the bedroom as I hungrily feasted on her teenage cunt.

The starlet's entire body broke out in tiny goose pimples as she squirmed and thrashed about beneath me on the bed. I watched as her toes curl tightly and her ass almost lifted off the bed, her small fingers grasping for the bed sheets in her hands.

"…NNNRGHHH!" She finally cried in a long withdrawn groan.

Although I'm sure she fought to remain silent, soft sighs escaped her lips as I felt her anus contract tightly around my probing digits.

"Good girl." I encouraged her. "Good girl."

The magnitude of the moment almost overwhelmed me. I had just given my niece, Selena Gomez an earth shattering orgasm with just my fingers and tongue.

Blood rushed through my entire body and pounded in my head, and my cock. I had to come, and had to come fast. With that said I jumped to my feet and stood over her once more, staring down at her nubile body from head to toe.

She lay half exposed, gleaming in sweat and pussy juice, her petite chest rising and falling as she tried to regain her composure. I reached down and grasped my hardness which was already slick with pre-cum, and directed it towards Selena's mouth.

With my free hand I gently slid the tip back and forth over her lips, silently hoping she would respond and spear out her tongue and taste me as I had done her only moments before.

Alas, Selena did not move so I felt the need to finish myself off. Standing above her, I began to rapidly stroke my dick with a maniacal urgency. Almost without thinking, I reached down and grabbed her closest hand and wrapped it around my throbbing tool.

"Here baby." I gasped. "Take care of this for me."

It was the first time she had touched me so intimately, and I began stroking myself with my hand wrapped around hers. I knew that if she really had been asleep that this would now surely wake her, but at that precise moment in time I did not care.

I used our entwined hands to stimulate me until my body finally spasmed and I once again proceeded to shoot my load all over her young body, this time striking her directly across the chin and neck area.

My body hunched over as my orgasm subsided, and my remaining spunk dribbled over our clenched hands. When I came down from my amazing high, I dropped her hand back to her side where it had been.

Her fingers glistened with semen, not to mention the mess I had left across her neck and chin, yet I had no intention of cleaning her up after what I'd seen her do the night before.

"Sweet dreams, honey." I said before I almost felt my legs fail me and I snuck out of her room and headed for the bathroom to clean up.

There I cleaned myself up with a washcloth before curiosity got the better of me, and much like the previous evening, I quietly tip toed back to her door to sneak a peek inside and see what she was up to.

When I looked inside, Selena still lay in that vulnerable position but now had one hand between her spread legs, while the other held a towel and she skimmed through the affected area around her neck.

From my vantage point at the door I could see she had a dreamy look upon her face, and I could just hear a soft purring sound escaping her lips as she realized just how much of a huge mess I had made.

Smiling smugly to myself, I backed up a few steps and wandered back to the sofa.

There I fell asleep surprisingly quickly, and I was amazed at how it only took me a few hours from being a bundle of nerves to actually being somewhat at peace and enthusiastic about our next erotic encounter.

X42
03-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Read it. Loved it. Eager for more. Such a great story and I know it will only keep getting better at this rate. Well done.

sid9764_c
04-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Amazing!!!

shrinkerv
04-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Yay first post! This series is awesome--can't wait for part 3!

woaini
05-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Loving the story thread.
Part 3 hopefully just around the corner