PDA

View Full Version : "Superbad" with Emma Stone

TPG
06-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Superbad
With Emma Stone
TPG Short (inspired by a dream)
CODES: MF, blowjob, voy, squirt
DISCLAIMER: This fictional story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: Had another dream about owning a Lambo and molesting hot celebs in it. Figured I'd try to write it up this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8K3Nk3PghU

I normally hated attending such events, as I usually found those kind of parties decadent and self-indulgent. Nevertheless as I wandered through the house and out by the pool, I immediately noticed her standing there - a gorgeous young redheaded beauty standing off to the side, bored and alone and perusing her cell phone.

With drink in hand, I moved by her way and sneakily remarked about her lack of enthusiasm about being there.

"oh come on, the party isn't that bad is it?"

She smiled at my comment and we began to converse, until she eventually introduced herself to me as Emma, Emma Stone.

"Let me guess," I said, rolling my eyes. "You're another actress."

"Am I that obvious?"

We proceeded to flirt back and forth over the next few minutes, while several other men openly ogled her - apparently too intimidated to approach her themselves.

"I think you may have a few fans here tonight," I teased. "Especially in that dress."

The starlet was scantily clad in a tight little short strapless number, which barely covered her thighs and showed off a generous amount of cleavage and hips, not to mention her pale skin. Her sexy little ensemble was topped off with a pair of the chunky, six inch heels.

"So..." she turned to flirt with me. "You come here alone, or do you already have a date."

I smiled back.

"Actually, I was thinking about leaving this joint and going for a nice long drive."

"That sounds nice. Maybe we could stop on the way and get some cigarettes."

As we grabbed her things and made our way towards the exit, I made sure to walk behind her so I could check out her sculptured legs. God she was a sexy little package, and without doubt the hottest chick in the room.

Outside, the sultry redhead followed me through a collection of parked cars curious to see what I owned, until I pressed my key chain and I heard her gasp as I unlocked the black Lamborghini.

"No. Fricking. Way." she swooned. "Is this really your car! I love Lambo's!"

I had to laugh at her enthusiasm. She seemed genuinely thrilled by the revelation. Emma simply ignored my words as she stood there frozen, glaring at the Italian supercar.

"OMG. I think I'm in love." she blushed.

"I know the feeling." I quipped cheekily, looking at her legs.

When we finally climbed into the low-sitting automobile I quickly discovered that the actresses already short dress now hiked up considerably, completely exposing the entire length of her legs and thighs, even her panties.

To my amusement Emma blushed red as she attempted to sit up and cover her exposed crotch and legs with her hands, but the low profile bucket seats forced its occupants to almost lie down in an awkward position.

The position definitely took a little getting used to, much less while wearing a short dress.

"I guess I should have worn something more appropriate tonight." she blushed.

"Do you see me complaining?"

"Oh right, yeah." she laughed hysterically, and I had to laugh at her again.

She was just so damn adorable, and clearly taken by me (and more importantly the car).

Getting settled in, I started the exotic beast and chuckled to myself as I looked over to see her practically foaming at the mouth, apparently enthralled by the strong scent of leather and that "new car" smell.

"Oh. My. God." she almost moaned, legitimately excited. "I think I'm going to wet myself!"

https://41.media.tumblr.com/d0eef80e912f16cf2835265924d20c07/tumblr_n5bmooCHp41rjtt9yo1_500.jpg

I was then intrigued as I glanced at her long smooth legs and caught her deftly grind her thighs together, clearly aroused by the hand stitched leather and high pitched purr emanating from the V-10 engine directly behind us.

Noting this I pumped the gas pedal a little, making both the car and her coo in unison, before I switched on the lights, causing all of the brilliant dials inside the cabin to illuminate. Her eyes grew wide.

"So pretty..." I heard her whisper, as I threw it into gear and we took off in a hurry—a huge grin on her face the entire way.

Meanwhile I soon found it hard to concentrate on the road as her legs and panties were on full display.

The fact that she was squirming slightly and rubbing her thighs together continuously didn't help matters either. God she had a hot, tight, young body on her...and had legs were to die for.

It was only now that I noticed that her nipples were extremely hard as well, to the point that they practically pierced through her skimpy dress.

Her nips were so taut it actually gave me wood, as we sped down the highway for several minutes in relative silence just listening the engine purr behind us.

"How are you doing over there?" I finally asked, as she simply smiled dumbly.

"I'll let you know, after I finish climaxing." she jested.

As she said this, I noticed her drop her hand on the inside of her thigh, and briefly swipe her fingers against her exposed crotch. It seemed that despite her jokes, she really was riled up beyond belief.

"I tell you what," I proposed. "How'd you like to drive this beast?"

Emma's eyes immediately swelled and I could almost hear her heart thumping loudly in her chest.

"Don't tease me. Please. Are you serious?"

"Dead serious," I replied. "But you have to do something for me first."

Rolling her eyes she scoffed. "Let me guess, you want a hand job right?"

"Actually, not right now thanks," I laughed, as I found it interesting that she could offer such a lewd act so quickly and casually.

She had clearly offered it before.

Instead, I looked her up and down and smiled at her exposed panties.

"Although I have to admit, I am intrigued by those panties." I admitted.

To my delight, Emma simply giggled and without thinking instinctively parted her knees and ran her fingers across them.

"Oh thanks, they're Victoria Secret." she confessed. "I just bought them today. Do you really like them?"

"Do I like them?" I repeated. "I like them so much...I'd love to see you take them off."

Emma grinned as she considered my offer, just as I gave the beast a throaty rev in third gear - reminding her about my proposal to slip into the drivers seat.

"Okay," she finally replied. "I'll take them off, but then what?"

"Well I was hoping you'd give them to me." I grinned. "You know, as a keepsake."

"Sure," she casually replied. "But if I give them to you, will you let me drive us back to the party?"

"Hmm. Let me think about that for a minute." I teased. "Okay, you got yourself a deal!"

With that said I then watched in wonder as the redheaded starlet immediately proceeded to reach up under her short dress and slid her thong panties down her long smooth legs, exposing her sex.

I think I actually heard myself gasp inwardly as I was briefly treated to the vision of her 20-year-old snatch, and immediately noted the tiny wisp of fine red hair just above her clit.

"If I knew this was going to happen tonight, I would have shaved." she remarked through a giggle.

"Don't you dare," I affirmed. "It looks perfect the way it is."

As the actress disrobed for my pleasure, I looked for a safe place to pull over just as she sat there admiring her own pussy for a moment, carefully pulling any stray bits of fabric from her pristine sex.

"Are you ready?" I asked, as I finally stopped the car and climbed out to get out into the passenger seat.

In an instant, Emma straddled the center consoled with her bare butt before she climbed into the empty driver seat.

To my delight her skirt at this point was virtually none existent, and I couldn't help but marvel at her exposed pussy which she seemed to purposely display for me.

I guess in her mind it was the least she could do considering I was handing her the keys to a half million dollar vehicle. As she sat there adjusting the seat and all the mirrors, I practically salivated at the sight of her pussy.

It was just about the prettiest little twat I had ever seen, and I had to fight my initial urge to bury my face between her legs and eat her clam! Meanwhile her hands were noticeably shaking as she grabbed the hand molded steering wheel, and I cringed as I heard her briefly crunch the gearbox.

"You do know how to drive stick right?"

"Me? Oh yeah!" she winked before taking a deep breath.

"Ohmygod. I don't know if I can do this." she finally confessed. "I'm so nervous right now."

"I can see that," I quipped, noting the way her legs trembled. "Just relax and have fun."

But as sweet and sexy as she appeared in that moment I was then floored by her next admission.

"Jesus! I'm so wet right now I can hardly stand it." she giggled. "I think I might leave a puddle here on your seat."

"Really," I replied as she leaned on the clutch and took off like a shot, and we soon found ourselves tearing down the highway at 90mph.

Emma panted loudly and shrieked with elation as she pushed the stick into third gear and opened up the engine—the car now howling sharply as we approached 120mph.

All the while I couldn't stop thinking about her last comment and looked over at her pussy, which to my surprise was in fact gleaming with excitement.

"See. You got the hang of it." I said, to which she simply beamed with confidence.

"Hell yeah! It's a cinch." she started to say, when suddenly I reached over and without warning plunged two of my fingers between the lips of her tight, young, cunt.

"OH. Fuck!" she let out involuntarily to the surprise action.

To her credit, Emma did not take her eyes off the road and just inhaled sharply to my action. Catching her breath, she finally managed to speak.

"I told you I was wet," she teased, before flashing me a seductive look with those brilliant green eyes.

"Jesus. You weren't lying." I answered, as I quickly discovered just how wet and tight she in fact was.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b3ad904119875ad291f384dc6dac5ab1/tumblr_n8u8ns9zmj1rr1k5mo1_1280.jpg

Caressing her sex, I gently smeared her juices all along and between her velvet-soft lips before I paused for a moment and then buried my finger to its second knuckle, causing her to sigh.

"Ugh. Go slow." she whimpered.

"I could say the same thing to you right now." I replied while glancing at the speedometer.

We both chuckled before we arrived to an empty intersection and waited for the lights to change from red to green.

I took the opportunity to boldly reach over and pull her right leg away from her other, leaving her obscenely spread in the driver's seat. It was an incredible vision.

There I lovingly caressed her inner thigh, making her coo and giggle at the same time as she was apparently ticklish, and slowly snaked my fingers back between her pale legs to fondle her exquisite cunt.

I teasing her clit and probed her moist lips again, as the entire cabin now reeked with the scent of her musky sex.

"Such a pretty little pussy," I remarked, just as I glanced over her shoulder to see a car full of teenagers pull up beside us.

To my amusement the young thugs revved their muscle car, and Emma flashed me a devious look as I continued to explore and fondle her.

It was clear they wanted to race, and Emma looked for my permission to which I simply shrugged, still preoccupied with her delicious cunt. The added stimulation caused her to gasp momentarily, before I leaned over and kissed her hard on the lips.

We both moaned in unison as I felt her thrust her hot wet tongue into my mouth, and her legs spread further apart almost urging me to go further, deeper inside her dripping sex.

Braking our embrace, she flashed me another sensual stare.

"Should I do it! Should I race them?"

I responded by stuffing another finger into her wanton cunt, filling her with two of my thick digits and causing her to moan out loud.

"Go for it." I told her. "Show those guys what this car can really do."

For a moment, Emma seemed lost in lust and could barely breathe much less think straight. Meanwhile I quickly reached over with my free hand and enabled the race mode, and launch control.

Emma was literally trembling with excitement as both cars revved their engines and the Lamborghini proceeded to hunker down and wind up, almost as though readying to take off and blast out of the atmosphere.

"Build up the revs baby." I told her, and she keenly obliged.

Not wanting to distract her, I reluctantly withdraw my fingers from inside her cunt and double checked my seat belt.

The actress now had a concentrated look on her face, combined with her smeared red lipstick and slight perspiration on her forehead. She looked absolutely divine.

I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but first we would have to deal with these car hooligans.

Suddenly, the light changed to green and she buried her delicate foot into the floor, causing the supercar to scream to life and howl menacingly as she threw it into second gear, then third, and we left the other car in the dust.

"Woohooooo!!" Emma blared ecstatically, as we slowed down and she carefully navigated a few narrow streets.

"Ohmigod. I'm so turned on right now!" she confessed out of breath, as I reached over to check for myself and was immediately taken aback to feel just how sopping wet she in fact was.

"Jesus! You're not kidding" I told her as I withdrew my fingers, both gleaming wet.

Flashing me a lustful glare, Emma suddenly insisted. "Take it out."

"Huh?"

"Your cock." she stated frankly. "Take it out. I want to suck your dick right now."

Noting the tone in her voice and the sheer look of lust in her eyes, I didn't need to be asked twice. I quickly unzipped my pants and retrieve my already hard member.

The "Superbad" star instantly grasped my hard cock by its shaft and giggled sweetly.

"I see I'm not the only one who's excited right now."

"In that dress," I snickered. "Behind that wheel...you look so fucking sexy!"

With that said, Emma steered the car to a secluded park and switched off the engine.

"I haven't been this turn on in ages," she professed before she practically mauled me with her mouth and hands at the same time.

In an instant we were making out passionately as she proceeded to stroke my cock.

Without wasting another moment, Emma then trailed her kisses down the side of my neck and before I could comment on how sweet her lipstick tasted, she suddenly buried her head in my lap and took my thick cock into her warm, wet mouth!

The sexy redhead blew me sloppily, moaning erotically as she sucked and swallowed my meat stick. Grabbing her by the back of the hair, I proceeded to fuck her pretty face and listened to her groan and whimper lustfully to the action.

In fact the more aggressive and forceful I was with her (mouth) the more it seemed to turn her on, which in turn only made my cock twitch between her lips.

"Ugh. Yes. Yes." she mumbled incoherently with a mouth full of cock.

She was just about the sexiest little cocksucker I had ever seen, and dare I say it, born to swallow pole.

"Come on. Deeper!" I urged. "Deeper baby! Good. That's a good girl."

Reaching over, I then shoved my free hand between her smooth legs and proceeded to finger-bang her tight cunt, delving two of my fingers deep inside her young twat, and twirling them around inside.

This appeared to have the desired effect, as Emma flicked her hips aggressively and ground her sex against my hand, urging me deeper, before she suddenly began to shriek and cry out in ecstasy.

I was so surprised and amazed by her abrupt orgasm, that without thinking I instinctively added a third finger into her already overstretched cunt, making her cry out and thrash about even more.

I then gasped with surprise when suddenly proceeded to squirt all over my hand, crying in blissful agony as she was overcome with a second and more powerful orgasm.

"Oh yes! Come for me baby!" I shouted. "Squirt all over my fucking hand! Yeah. That's it! Let out the poison baby!"

Emma sobbed uncontrollably as her body convulsed in the driver's seat, the seat and foot compartment all partially wet from her squirting vagina.

"Oh! I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry..." she apologizes out of breathe, now incredibly ashamed of her lewd act.

But this in turn only pushed me over the edge, and a minute later I too began to jerk my hips violently and proceeded to fill her mouth with goo.

To her credit, the striking actress eagerly swallowed my sword and in turn received my load, gulping hard and making sure not to choke as I fired two powerful squirts of cum straight into the back of her narrow throat!

"It's okay, really." I grinned after climax. "Calm down. Take it easy."

With that said the starlet sat back in her seat and wiped her mouth while I climbed out to swap seats, and I watched her attempt to clean up the mess with her discarded panties.

"Well I guess I won't be forgetting this ride any time soon." I chuckled as I slipped her damp underwear into my jacket pocket.

"Shall we head back to the party now," I suggested.

"Nah," Emma shrugged. "Just take me home. I think I need a shower."

"Sure," I replied. "But we should probably do this again."

"Sure. Why not." Emma blushed. "Just make sure to bring a towel next time."

"Absolutely."

X42
07-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Hot Girl. Hot Car. Hot Story. TPG does it once again. Great read and it must of been one heck of a dream. :D