View Full Version : "Jennifer's Body" with Jennifer Hawkins and Ruby Rose

07-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Jennifer's Body
With Jennifer Hawkins and Ruby Rose
Written by TPG
CODES: FF, mast, non-con
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/19736/0488b0197350109.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/0488b0197350109) http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/19736/1d1cbe197350121.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/1d1cbe197350121) http://thumbnails43.imagebam.com/19736/391ae0197350139.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/391ae0197350139)

Despite her job as an MTV VJ, it had been the first time 24-year-old Ruby Rose had officially been introduced to the one time Miss Universe winner, Jennifer Hawkins, and almost immediately she was captivated by her.

Not only was Jen a gorgeous creature, but Ruby was relieved to learn that she was charming and friendly, and a delight to be around.

In fact, as the two sat together at the Royal Australian Fashion Week in Sydney, they could not stop chatting and laughing almost themselves, causing others to wonder and gossip, as it was no secret that Ruby Rose was openly gay.

Was Jennifer Hawkins changing teams? Hardly. But Ruby reveled in the attention the two received, and she could almost read the scandalous headlines in tomorrow's paper already.

Regardless, the ladies had a great time together, and shared some wine and conversation throughout the afternoon.

To Ruby's amusement, Jen seemed to be slightly intoxicated from just two glasses, and it was during this time that Jennifer asked Ruby what she was doing after the main exhibition, inquiring about a rumored after party?

Ruby explained how a few of the girls from the show were heading down the street to a pub to have a few (real) drinks, and she insisted Jen tag along.

"Oh. I dunno about that." Jen giggled. "Besides, I'm not really a big drinker...I think I'm already a little drunk from the champagne."

Nevertheless, Ruby urged her to come along and insisted she let her hair down a little, and to her surprise the leggy blonde finally conceded.

"You know what? What the hell!" Jen declared. "It's not like I got anything planned for the rest of the evening anyway, right?"

A few minutes later, the ladies posed for several dozen photographs in the lobby before they left the event and hailed a cab together.

"Isn't this pub just down the road?" Jen inquired.

"Well yeah." Ruby replied. "But I'm not fucking walking it. You can if you want, but I'm saving my energy for the drinks!"

Jennifer giggled at her friend's candor as they both piled into the back of the taxi.

She immediately found it ironic how the driver was forced to follow the road all the way around, before he could stop, make a U-turn, and return back the way they came. She actually considered saying something about it, but then thought better of it.

She was drunk, she could feel it. In the meanwhile, Jennifer also noticed how Ruby's phone constantly rang and buzzes with various messages. It was beginning to get annoying.

"My, aren't we a popular girl." she snickered.

"Sorry about that." Ruby apologized as she quickly checked her phone once again and put it away.

"Is it true you're a lesbian?" Jen suddenly asked her bluntly.

Shocked, Ruby was surprised by her forwardness, but quickly realized that it was most probably just the alcohol talking.

Nonetheless, she happily answered her honestly and explained that if they were going to use labels, she would probably consider herself more of a bisexual, than any sort of Lesbian in the traditional sense.

Meanwhile as the ladies conversed, their candid conversation seemed to get the drivers attention, and he now flashed Ruby a curious glare through the rear-view mirror as she openly and proudly admitted to sleeping with both men and women.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer replied matter-of-factly. "Because I don't think I've ever seen you with a guy before?"

While Ruby looked shocked momentarily, Jen giggled hysterically and placed her hand on Ruby's knee.

"I'm just joshing with you...my sister is bi, so I get it."

What the hell was she talking about now? Ruby giggled along with the ditsy blonde friend, but inwardly could not help but get a strange vibe from her.

She noted the way her hand still lingered on her knee. If she didn't know any better, she would swear that Jen was in fact flirting and coming on to her. Maybe it was just her imagination. But she did enjoy feeding that fantasy, if only for a few minutes.

The two soon arrived to the pub in question and joined their colleagues from the fashion show.

There Ruby quickly ordered up a round of drinks, and to her amusement watched as it apparently did not take long for the leggy model turned travel correspondent to get utterly plastered.

Fortunately for her, Ruby quickly discovered that Jen was a happy/loud drunk, and caught up in the spirit, now insisted that they do a series of (body) shots.

Ruby blushed as Jen eagerly flung her jacket from her shoulders and lifted her shirt just below her chest to expose and invite her to lick tequila jelly shots from her fit body.

Hawkins was now left to stand in just her black singlet top and tight black leather pants, her firm, smooth abdomen of full display. Making a scene, she performed for the entire bar, and berated her drinking companion.

"Here, I'll make it easy for you!" she laughed as she lined up three stools and lay down across them, flaunting and proudly showing off her tight, athletic, slender frame.

Like others, Ruby let her eyes wander over her incredible body, and she marveled at her lean physique. Her body for lack of a better word was, flawless.

"Come on Ruby!" Jennifer blared belligerently. "Don't get shy on me now!"

The VJ played along, and with an entire bar watching and spurring her on, she placed the tiny plastic cups over her firm tummy and eagerly licked them from the blonde's frame—making a note to promptly lick and tickle her belly bottom.

Naturally, the crowd roared with excitement.

Ducking away for a few moments, Ruby tried to collect her thoughts in the ladies room upstairs. She could still taste Jennifer's skin on her lips. There she wet her face and took several moments to compose herself, as she found herself exceptionally riled up.

Stepping into a stall, she reached for her phone and called her friend and part-time lover Jess Origliasso (one half of The Veronica's) who herself was at another party across town, with her twin sister Lisa.

"I need to see you, now!" Ruby declared.

Jess giggled as she recognizes that tone of voice (Ruby was definitely turned on about something yet again).

"Who is this?" Jess teased, before the girlfriends traded playful barbs.

"What's up honey, you sound keyed up." asked Jess. "What happened?"

"You're not going to believe this, but I think Jennifer Hawkins is coming on to me."

"Are you serious?" Jess giggled. "It's probably just your imagination."

"Fuck you, slut!" Ruby quipped, insulted by her friend's insinuation that someone like Jen was out of her league.

(Although she was probably right).

"So?" Jess stated. "What do you need me for? Go for it!"

The girls giggled for several more minutes as they discussed the matter, with Ruby divulging every morsel moment of her night thus far. Hearing this, Jess reaffirmed her earlier statement and told Ruby that she would be crazy if she did not go for it.

"I'm really nervous, though." Ruby admitted. "I don't think she's into girls...but I just get this vibe from her. I think she's definitely curious."

Pausing for a moment, she then added. "Damn it Jess, I wish you were here right now."

"Oh yeah," Jess teased. "What would you do if I was?"

Without thinking, Ruby sat back in her inebriated state and shoved her free hand inside her pants and proceeded to masturbate—gently running the tip of her index finger around her sensitive clit.

"You have no idea how wet I am right now."

"Is that cause of me...or Jen Hawkins?" Jess snickered.

"God I wish you were with me tonight." the short haired VJ purred. "We could have team up and really show her a few tricks, you know?"

"I wish I was." Jess admitted. "What is she wearing tonight?"

Ruby then went on to describe Jens outfit in great detail, explaining that she was currently clad in just a black singlet-shirt and matching tight black, leather pants—the kind that apparently outlined her very tight, luscious ass.

"Oh wow, I wish I could see that..." Jess cooed. "She's so beautiful."

"Jess, you have no idea. The girl it totally drunk right now and she just made me do shots off her belly."

"She made you? Oh you lucky bitch! What was it like?"

Just then, Ruby let out a soft moan as her exploring fingers inadvertently rubbed a sensitive spot just below her aching clit.

"Mm, I can still taste her on my lips, Jess..." Ruby moaned. "Fuck I'm so wet right now. I need to get laid!"

"Hmm, really?" Jess cooed. "Ruby! Listen to me very carefully. You better put down that phone, get out there and get that bitch...and take her back to your place, before someone else does."

Suddenly, Ruby was interrupted by the sound of someone stumbling into the ladies room, and before she could say anything to Jess, they both heard Jennifer's voice.

"Ruby? Are you in here? Are you OK?"

Jess giggled on the other end of the line.

"I think someone's looking for you, babe." she giggled. "You better call me later, understand?!"

With that, Ruby hung up her cell and stepped out of the stall to greet a clearly drunk and swaying Jennifer Hawkins.

"There you are! Oh damn, I really need to use the toilet!" Jennifer exclaimed crudely.

Then, as she moved towards the stall she added. "Can you do me a favor? Can you undo my pants?"

Ruby was taken aback, as the blonde then attempted to unsuccessfully unbutton her extremely tight, shiny leather pants.

"I barely got them on earlier." she admitted. "I need a hand taking them off."

Ruby's mind was reeling as several thoughts ran through her head—most of them x-rated.

Washing and drying her hands, Ruby finally reached over and assisted with undoing her pants, her hands trembling as it suddenly popped open to reveal Jens elaborate underwear, a sexy set of red lace panties.

Ruby almost heard herself gasp with wonder as Jennifer now stood there leering down at her open pants, her long blonde hair falling over her beautiful face, and looking up she smiled seductively at Ruby.

"Don't go anywhere...I'll be right back." Jennifer slurred, as she drunkenly staggered into the tiny stall, and without shutting the door behind her, peeled her tight pants and underwear down her legs in one quick motion, and sat on the porcelain crown.

Ruby stood there in stunned silence, as Jennifer Hawkins was exposed to her, and she briefly caught a fleeting glance at her bare sex—noting that the six foot tall blonde bombshell was in fact totally shaved clean.

The revelation sent a chill up her spine, and she felt her panties grow damp instantaneously.

"Holy shit." Ruby raised a brow, only now realized just how wasted Jen was.

For her part, Jen was apparently lost in her own world and while playing with her cell phone, she loudly peed and relieved her bladder in front of Ruby Rose.

Trying to be discrete, Ruby finally came to her senses and turned around and faced the mirror, giving the blonde some privacy, and only now noticing how flushed red her own face was. She could not remember the last time she looked so embarrassed, if only on Jens behalf.

"Oh shoot!" Jen suddenly exclaimed from behind her.

"What is it now?"

"Can you check to see if there is any toilet paper in the next stall, please?"

"Sure." Ruby replied as she went to check and a moment later grabbed a roll and handed it to her, making sure not to look no matter how tempting the urge might be.

Jennifer took the roll and wiped herself, before standing up and flushing the toilet. Shuffling forward, she pulled up her lace panties up over her hips, and attempted to lug her leather pants up her long legs, but almost tumbled over in the process.

Laughing hysterically at herself, Ruby quickly jumped into action and caught her, and proceeded to help her—her eyes locked on her incredibly alluring lace panties. Despite her drunken state, Jennifer noticed her stare immediately and grinned.

"Do you like them? There part of my new range of intimates."

"They're um, very cute."

"You should feel the material" Jen suggested. "Go ahead, be my guest."

Ruby tentatively places her hand against her outer thigh and gently caressed the silky smooth fabric—her hands trembling yet again. Touching her underwear, Ruby almost moaned as she sensed the heat emanating from Jennifer's body.

The woman was on fire, and the fact that she was half naked and drunk, and apparently up for anything only made things worse.

At this point Ruby's heart thumped loudly in her chest, as there was suddenly an awkward silence between the two, and the proximity between their bodies suddenly seemed closer somehow. It was now or never, Ruby mused as she stared into the bloodshot eyes of her friend.

Just then, the ladies were suddenly interrupted as a group of patrons from downstairs entered the bathroom, and immediately giggled at the scene before them—finding a partially undressed Jen Hawkins standing in the middle of the room, her pants undone.

Rolling her eyes, Ruby and Jen quickly washed their hands and left the bathroom to return downstairs where there, Jennifer seemed determined to have more drinks and get absolutely shit-faced—she apparently has something to drink about.

Feeling guilty and realizing that their moment together was lost, Ruby now attempted to stop her from drinking but Jen was not talking no for an answer.

Finally, the bar refused to serve her as she could barely stand on her feet and had obviously passed her limit, and to the surprise of many, Jen became belligerent.

"What? That's bullshit!" she cussed.

"OK, that's it!" Ruby announced, "Time to go home, princess."

With that, she then grabbed Jens coat and things, and as they started to leave and make a beeline for the door, Ruby cusses as she noticed several photogs waiting outside, patiently waiting to catch Jen at her worst.

Thinking quickly, Ruby then asked one of the patrons to stall outside, as she took Jennifer by the hand and directed her out the back, where they quickly waved down a passing taxi.

Inside, Ruby had half hoped to take her back to apartment (if only to impress Jess and her sister), but before she could give the driver instructions, they heard Jennifer groan incoherently about going home in the city.

Ruby was suddenly conflicted, as she wanted to have a little fun and maybe take advantage of the opportunity...but she also felt extremely guilty and shameless, and resigned to her fate, she instructed the driver to take them back to Jennifer's city apartment a few blocks away.

Meanwhile Jen curled up beside Ruby in the back seat, and began to snore. Ruby simply rolled her eyes and could not believe her run of bad luck. Was the universe conspiring against her tonight?

Reminiscing about the night this far, she couldn't help but laugh at the situation, and also couldn't help but look down and notice that she could see right down Jens open blouse, which now offered her a peek at her exquisite breasts and taut brown nipple.

Ruby caught her breath in her throat, and licked her lips as Jen Hawkins continued to squirm and nuzzle up against her, rubbing her body against hers. Breathing heavily, Ruby boldly reached over and deafly stroked her beautiful face, brushing her fringe from her eyes, soothing her.

There she let her hand wander over her face, down her neck and collar bone, and across her shoulder...before it fell to her hips, which were exposed by her shirt.

As she caresses her flawless skin, Jen purred softly and nuzzled ever further into her neck.

Ruby trembled and her body broke out in tiny goose pimples as she could now feel Jens soft cool breath waft against her neck. At this point Ruby's panties were now flooded wet, and she needed/craved instant relief, but she could only manage to press her thighs together.

Without thinking, her hands proceed to wander all over Jens limp body, and as she kept her eyes on the driver in front of her, she softly cups and groped the models butt with her fingers.

Pressing her body harder against her own, Jen sighed softly to the touch.

Unfortunately for Ruby, the cab ride was soon over and as they were forced to climb out and head into Jens building, she was forced to almost carry her inside. Fortunately, Jen finally came to, just enough to find some power in her legs, and they slowly staggered through the dimply lit lobby and into the elevator.

Upstairs, they entered Jens humble abode, and Ruby carefully directed her inebriated friend to the couch before she got up to prepare two coffees in the kitchen.

Standing there for a minute, she shook her and was bitterly disappointed with herself, mulling over all the misses opportunity...when suddenly, she looked over to see Jen get up (without her pants), and clad in just her red lace panties and her singlet top, she dazedly wandered down the hall mumbling something about taking a shower.

Realizing the state she was in, and the fact that she was most probably going to hurt herself or in the very least knock herself out, Ruby rushed to stop her in the corridor, and thinking quickly directed her into her bedroom and helped her get comfortable on her large bed.

Jen languishingly fell to the bed, purring contently as she lay down awkwardly. She now lay there on her side, resting the way she fell, with her face buried in the mattress while her slim hips and tight round ass protruded out, up in the air.

It was an amusement and somewhat captivating vision to her lie that way, and Ruby tried her best not to stare as she suddenly heard the kettle and quickly rushed to get it.

A few short minutes later, Ruby returned to the bedroom to inform Jen that she had some coffee for her, which would hopefully sober her up a little, and instead what she found literally took her breath away.

There on the bed, Jen now lay flat on her back, her legs hanging off the foot of the bed (her feet dangling mere inches above the floor) with her pretty red lace panties pooled around her knees. It seemed Jen was attempting to get undressed, but fell asleep yet again.

Taking a deep breath, Ruby turned and leaned back against the wall in the hallway, her mind reeling. Bewildered, she opened her cell and attempts to call Jess for moral support once again...but was rewarded with a busy signal.

"Fuck!" she cursed to herself. "What do I do...what do I do now?"

Despite her confusion, Ruby full well knew what she was "meant" to do, but it was her libido that was now taking over. Finally, she took a deep breath before she stepped back into the bedroom and slowly approached her unconscious friend.

To her amazement, Jennifer Hawkins lays naked and utterly exposed from the waist down, her sex on full display.

Calling her name, Jen did not respond and simply lay there snoring softly. Ruby stepped closer and moved to stand directly in front of her and glanced down to admire her completely bald, hairless mound.

"Oh fuck." she moaned softly at the vision of Jens magnificent 26-year-old pussy.

She could feel her own sex dripping with arousal, her thighs rubbing against one another involuntarily as she took another deep breath and reached down to slide Jens panties all the way down and off her feet.

To her delight, Jen did not respond to this action and simply lay there motionless, as Ruby now moved to kneel in front of her long limps, clutching her used panties.

Without thinking, Ruby's primal side seemed to take over and she brought her friends soiled panties up to her nose and inhales her scent—her other hand immediately reaching down to press against her dripping sex.

Looking up at the scene before her, she couldn't help but act, and she gently pressed her lips against Hawkin's knee, kissing it tenderly. There she left soft butterfly kisses all along the inside of her knee, and ever so gently, proceeded to kiss and smooch her way up the bombshells long slender thighs.

Feeling bold, Ruby gently places her hands on both knees, and carefully parted Jens legs, leaving the one time cheerleader turned model lying in a very compromising position—her legs now obscenely spread wide.

Aroused beyond belief, Ruby could almost smell her sex as she leisurely kissed and licked her way up towards Jens pussy, and pausing for just a moment, she finally and daintily pressed her soft moist lips against Jens center.

Just then, Jen sighed softly to the contact, alarming Ruby, but realizing she was still mostly out of it, she proceeded with kissed her pristine pussy fondly.

Ruby places her hands gently on the inside of Jens thighs, and began to almost make out with her glistening cunt, tonguing and licking the full length of her moist slit.

Despite being out, Jen panted and whimpered slightly to the action, as her hips proceeded to move on their own volition, urging Ruby on.

Caught up in her lust, Ruby reached up with one hand and gently pulled her clitoral hood back, and proceeded to suck her tiny button into her mouth, ever so gently biting it with her teeth.

This action in particular seemed to really rile Jennifer up, and she finally made an audible noise, her legs trembling uncontrollably.

Inspired by this reaction, Ruby locked her hot mouth entirely over Jens mound and proceeded to suck and slurp of her thin lips, bringing her towards a toe curling orgasm.

"Nnngh—" Ruby gasped rapacious between slurps. "You sexy fucking bitch—you taste so good."

With that she locked her lips back around her friend's sopping slot, and carefully added a finger into her cunt and penetrated her as she suckled her budding clit.

Sucking her keenly, Jennifer suddenly began to stir and shudder, rocked by the mind blowing sensations shooting up her spine and taking over her body...and without warning she gave out an almighty cry as her back arched and her body tensed, and she was abruptly rocked with an orgasm.

This sudden shock to the system seemed to finally rouse her awoke, and still dazed and confused, she moaned involuntarily and instinctively spread her legs wide as she felt someone's long, talented tongue delve deep inside her burning cunny, meticulously rubbing and massaging her highly prized g-spot.

"Oh fuck—" she panted breathlessly, her arms flailing around and clutching at her sheets, pillows.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Jennifer gasped, as her hands were quickly sedated and her fingers interlocked with her lovers.

Finding a special nook inside her pussy, the thirsty VJ star dragged Hawkins kicking and screaming into another earth shattering orgasm—this one even more powerful than the first.

Hawkins squealed out loud, her hips bucking and thrashing about wildly, her hips actually lifting off the mattress before her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

To her credit, Ruby refused to take her mouth away from Jennifer's seeping cunt, and she continued to lick and lap and savor her blustering sex until her body could no longer take it.

To Ruby's amusement, it seemed her last orgasm had fatigued her to the point of exhaustion and she quickly drifted off into slumber once again, her exquisite body coated in a fine sheen of sweat and perspiration.

With a job well done, Ruby stood and wiped her mouth, and admired the scene before her—noting the way Jen's inner thighs and crotch especially gleamed with pussy juice. She lay there exposed and absolutely sopping wet.

Despite this, Ruby quickly grabbed her things and made for a quick exit out of the apartment.

She was still trying to come to terms with what had just occurred, and was suddenly terrified Jennifer would awake and chastise her or worse still, claim that she had taken advantage of her (which she had).

As Ruby locked the apartment door shut behind her, she rushed to catch the elevator and inside, looked at her appearance in the mirror and suddenly grinned smugly to herself, proud nonetheless about her seedy night with Jennifer Hawkins.