10-27-2010, 03:35 AM
Mr. Spontaneity
With Emma Stone and Blake Lively
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, oral, mast
DISCLAIMER: This fictional story was written for entertainment purposes only
A/N: The initial concept for this was inspired by a dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42mF7ytCAAA

Just how I came to find myself at the private party drunk, and seated opposite Hollywood actor and all round nice guy Alec Baldwin I couldn't tell you, but I had to laugh as he sat there transfixed, listening intently to my spiel and lifelong motto.

"I'm telling you, everything happens for a reason." I proclaimed. "I honestly believe that."

"So wait," he finally interrupted. "Let me get this straight. You have no money, no change of clothes...and you don't even know anyone here at the party?"

"That's right." I confessed. "Well I mean, I know Phil of course. But I only met him earlier today, outside his building."

Alec laughed out loud.

"Actually," I added. "I just happened to be walking by on the street when I noticed he needed a hand, so I offered him some help and we got talking, and the next thing I know he invited me to this party...and here I am."

"God damn!" Alec chuckled before taking another swig of his drink.

He seemed genuinely intrigued by my spur-of-the-moment, albeit carefree approach to life.

I then went on to explain how I had just flown in from Sydney that very morning and how I was all alone and on a Twenty-Four hour tour of the Big Apple, which in itself was a pure spur of the moment decision.

In fact, the entire trip was so unexpected I didn't even pack, and had arrived to the city with nothing more than the shirt on my back, and a few measly dollars. This fact seemed to really blow everyone's mind at the party.

"Hey Tracy, did you hear this?" Alec directed at his friend Tracy Morgan from across the room.

"I know, right. He's quite the character." he replied in his comical tone.

"Coming from you, that's a compliment." I grinned.

"Hey, Phil, is this true?"

"It's a wild story, but it's all true." his friend insisted, "I told you guys, I met this crazy aussie downstairs, and he had the most incredible stories. I knew you guys would get a kick out of meeting him."

"So you're here in New York City for just a few more hours?" Alec quizzed.

"Yup, and then I head back." I replied. "Hopefully with some new experiences under my belt."

"That's just...incredible." he commented.

"Heck. In the last two months alone I've been to Tokyo, Shanghai, Stuttgart, and Bali." I pointed out. "It's been a real eye opener."

"Well, we need to get you laid before you leave." he remarked between drinks.

"I told you." I quipped. "I don't have any money, remember?"

Alec laughed.

Pausing for a moment he then commented, "I like you" apparently referring to my warped sense of humor.

It was then the award winning actor pulled me aside and asked me if I would be interested in joining him for a night out on the town. He was apparently intrigued by my philosophy and wanted to give me a once in a lifetime tour of Manhattan, and its notorious nightlife.

"So you think you're up to it?" he dared in his husky tone. "You do claim to be Mr. Spontaneous, right? Here's your chance to prove it."

Downing my drink I smirked, "Well in that case...why the hell not?"

With that settled we left the party and headed out to another more exclusive gathering over at the Meat Packing District, where I soon discovered played host to the SNL after party.

There I rubbed shoulders with various celebrities, and it was during this time that I was introduced to a very cute little redhead by the name of Emma Stone.

It seemed Emma had hosted the show and was particularly interested in the fact that I was friends with Alec, and through the copious amount of alcohol she guzzled down, she seemed to be in a very fun and flirtatious mood.

"So how do you know Alec?" she quizzed.

"Who Alec? Oh, we go way back." I lied.

Emma responded by downing her drink and flashing me the most seductive look yet. I had to admit that despite her young age, she was very intuitive and quite sexy.

"So what's your story, drink much?" I joked. "I notice you're knocking back the drinks pretty steadily."

"What are you my father?" she quipped. "I'm just taking the edge off. I'm so relieved tonight if finally over...now I can relax and enjoy myself."

"Obviously."

With that said I wandered out to the patio to get some fresh air and snickered inwardly as I watched her follow. Amusingly enough it literally took two tokes of my blunt for the striking red head to get pretty stoned, and quickly fall into an uncontrollable giggle-fest, her brilliant green eyes glassy and bloodshot.

"No, but seriously," she said trying to act straight, and placing her hand on my arm. "Are you here with anyone tonight?"

Calling her bluff, I replied, "Not that I know of. Why? What did you have in mind?"

As luck would have it we heard Tracy from inside the party announce in his boisterous tone, "Oh shit! Someone's gonna get pregnant!" ...making us both lose our composure and laugh hysterically, before Emma looked me deep in the eyes and surprised me by her next comment.

"So how long did you say you were in town for?"

"Just a few days," I lied again. "How about yourself?"

The sexy starlet paused for a moment as though contemplating something before she smiled.

"You know, I have an apartment just a few blocks away from here."

"You live on your own?"

Emma smiled before she answered in her adorable lisping tone.

"Actually it's a pretty swanky hotel."

I glanced back into the party to see Alec and Tracy spying and grinning widely at us, with Tracy giving me the thumbs up.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" I replied. "How about we take this party back to your place?"

"Um. Okay!" she exclaimed, before she proceeded to grab her jacket and say goodnight to her friends.

"Just let me say goodnight to a few people and I'll meet you in the lobby." I told her.

While Emma wandered off I walked over to the guys and informed them of the last minute change of plans.

"You are shitting me!" Alec replied. "You lucky dog you."

"Shit, dude. You move fast!" Tracy remarked in his usual goofy tone.

With that, Alec then slid a business card into my pocket.

"Give me a call if you need a ride anywhere in town later." he graciously offered. "I can have my guy take you anywhere in the city."

Tracy simply nodded and grinned. "Someone's DEFINITELY gonna get PREGNANT!"

We all laughed to his proclamation before I suddenly felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and was taken aback to find myself glaring at yet another attractive redhead, who wasted little time engaging me in conversation.

"...so I hear you're some kind of veteran traveler?" she immediately cut to the chase.

"Rob, I'd like you to meet Blake." Alec stated officially. "Blake Lively."

Right away I had to grin as I realized just how drunk she was. Nonetheless despite her intoxication, I couldn't help but find her incredibly sexy and charming, and for a moment, I almost regretted scoring so quickly with Emma.

There was definitely a strong and undeniable attraction between Blake and I, and I found it hard not to look down and glare at her incredible large, pert breasts.

"So is this your first time in New York?" Blake slurred, before the guys quickly took their cue and stepped away to give us some privacy.

"Sure is, why?" I replied. "Are you offering to give me a tour of the city?"

Blake giggled. "Ha! You should be so lucky."

While the "Gossip Girl" starlet and I openly flirted with each other, our conversation was suddenly cut short as Blake glanced over her shoulders and jumped with fright, finding Emma hovering over her, a cynical expression on her face. She was clearly unimpressed.

"Oh shit!" Blake gasped. "You scared me."

"Sorry about that," Stone apologized, before directing her attention to me. "So um, are you ready to go?"

Feeling bad, I looked at Blake and could see the disappointment in her eyes as she realized I was apparently spoken for.

"Oh? Oh!" she nodded slowly, finally realizing that Emma and I had hooked up and were about to leave together.

For a moment I thought she was actually going to pour her drink all over my head.

She was clearly ashamed of herself. Unfortunately for me before I could explain, Blake huffed and stormed off as Emma grabbed me by the arm and directed me towards the door.

It was then as we started to leave the party, that I happened to see Blake step out onto the balcony to get some fresh air, and feeling guilty, I stopped and asked Emma to meet me by the car downstairs.

"What's wrong?" she asked, looking concerned.

"I just forgot to say goodbye to some old friends, give me two minutes, OK?"

My explanation was amusing considering the only two people I knew there were Alec and Tracy.

http://img108.imagevenue.com/loc475/th_10709_met_costume_gala_cff_347_122_475lo.jpg (http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10709_met_costume_gala_cff_347_122_475lo.jpg) http://img276.imagevenue.com/loc104/th_10693_cff_Blake_Lively_at_the_Costume_Insitute_Gala_6476_122_104lo.jpg (http://img276.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10693_cff_Blake_Lively_at_the_Costume_Insitute_Gala_6476_122_104lo.jpg) http://img275.imagevenue.com/loc148/th_10699_cff_Blake_Lively_at_the_Costume_Insitute_Gala_7724_122_148lo.jpg (http://img275.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10699_cff_Blake_Lively_at_the_Costume_Insitute_Gala_7724_122_148lo.jpg)

Fortunately before Emma could argue, I kissed her on the cheek and took off after Blake. Pushing my way through the crowded room, I stepped out onto the terrace to find Blake drinking alone and checking her cell phone, a sad expression on her face as she felt sorry for herself.

"Just so you know," I startled her. "I really enjoyed our conversation together."

Blake glanced over her shoulder and genuinely looked surprised to see me there, knowing full well I had scored with Emma and was supposed to be in the back of a warm comfortable town car, on my way back to the actress' hotel suite.

Nevertheless, Blake was still in a foul mood having presumed she had found a kindred spirit at the party, who instead of jumping at the opportunity instead embarrassed her in front of her colleagues.

"What are you doing here?" she quipped before gulping down another mouthful of champagne. "Shouldn't you be with what's-her-face right about now?"

Throwing caution to the wind, I spoke my mind.

"Look, I know this is going to sound completely crazy and everything... but can I call you?"

Blake stopped and looked at me.

"What I mean is, can I get your number?"

Blake flashed me a suspicious look, and for a moment I actually thought she was going to slap me.

"I mean obviously you don't have to give it to me, and I probably don't even deserve it, but..."

"Wait a minute. Did those guys put you up to this?" she said, referring to Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan who were now standing on their toes and trying to leer out at us from inside the party, most probably wondering what I was doing, and if I had totally and utterly lost my mind.

In their minds it was one thing to be lucky, even daring, but to flat out just tempt fate and seem utterly greedy was another thing entirely. At this point I was in changer of losing both girls in one fell swoop.

"Put me up to it? Are you serious?" I replied. "Not to sound corny or anything, but I honestly thought we had some kind of... connection back there?"

"Now I know I'm not crazy." I added. "I just thought I'd make sure that you knew that I was aware of it, that's all."

Pausing for a moment, the sexy redhead turned her face to the side and flashed me one of the most heart stopping glances ever. I wanted her now more than ever.

"C'mon," I grinned. "Take a chance and be spontaneous, Blake. You're got nothing to lose."

Blake responded by snatching my phone and adding her number in my directory, before offering to walk me downstairs.

Once again, I made my way through the packed party only this time accompanied by a different redhead, causing a few heads to turn and do a double take. Either I had a double, or I was the cockiest, luckiest SOB in New York City.

This time as I passed the boys, Alec held out his hand and we exchanged fist bumps, in recognition of my "pulling" power. It was a great moment.

"I saw that." Blake grinned as we reached the elevator. "You must be really proud of yourself tonight?"

While I played coy she added, "Two redheads at the same party, huh? You're just lucky that you're cute."

Inside we shared an awkward moment as I began to wonder if I could or should make my move.

For her part she simply smiled and continued to stare at the numbers above us, counting down as we finally reached the lobby. The entire scene was surreal, considering we both knew full well I had a ride and company waiting outside for me in the car.

A minute later we stepped out into the lobby and while I really wanted to kiss her on the lips, at the very last moment Blake turned her face and allowed me to kiss her on the cheek.

Grinning to herself she remarked, "If it doesn't work out with the Ms. Airhead tonight, give me a call later, OK?"

"It's a deal."

Blake then added, "Good luck tonight."

With that, I rushed outside to find Emma waiting for me in the car. There I quickly joined her in the backseat and we proceeded to head back to her apartment.

Inside, Emma and I could not seem to keep our hands off one another as she played with my fingers and looked them over. If I didn't know any better I would swear she had some kind of strange hand fetish of something.

"Hmm strong hands?" she smiled. "You work with your hands don't you? I can tell."

"Sometimes I do, yes."

"So, what did that bimbo want?" she asked bluntly, referring to Blake.

"Nothing really, she just wanted to ask me something about Sydney, Australia."

"You're such a liar." Emma smirked. "But I don't care. I'm in too much of a good mood tonight."

Before I could respond and defend myself, Emma raised my hand up to her face and ever so gently kissed my knuckle. I couldn't believe how incredibly erotic that simple gesture was before I finally leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

We kissed softly at first but hearing her sigh into my mouth, caused our embrace to turn passionate. I had to admit I was taken aback by her incredible lips, and was relieved to see that she knew exactly how to use them. She was a great kisser.

The actress and I continued our lick-lock for the entire ten minute trip before we finally arrived back to her hotel.

Upstairs, we both chuckled to ourselves as we stood right outside her apartment door and continued to make out and grope one another, giggling for what seemed like an age as she continued to drunkenly fumble with her keys.

At one point she dropped them to the floor and as she bend right over to pick them up, she playfully leaned over and kissed my hard-on through my pants. It was a fun spur of the moments thing to do, which thrilled me to no end, and illustrated to me just how drunk and wild she could get.

I responded by pulling her up abruptly and pinning her up against her door and kissing her hard on the lips, running my hands all over her breasts and hips and making sure to grind that very same cock against her body.

Ultimately we stopped making out for just a moment to get the door open and staggered inside.

"Welcome to my humble abode." she announced as she threw her keys to the table.

I had to admit, I was more than impressed by the lavishness of it all.

"So this is the life of an up and coming Hollywood actress, huh?"

"Make yourself at home." she told me, as she slipped off her jacket and turned on the radio.

"If you don't mind, I need a shower." she stated.

"No, go right ahead." I told her, as I enjoyed the view of Central Park.

With that, the leggy redhead briefly kissed me on the lips before she turned and began to strip out of her clothes as she walked down the hall and disappeared into the bathroom. I then took the opportunity to help myself to the bar and enjoyed my drink, and the incredible view.

To my surprise, Emma reemerged just a few short minutes later, and I was immediately taken aback at her lack of dress.

Clad in nothing more than a silk red robe, she sexily sauntered across the apartment and helped herself to a drink, her body still wet and her long amber hair slicked to one side and matted erotically to her neck.

I stood transfixed noting the way the robe clung to her moist pale skin, outlining every curve and highlighting those incredible pokies.

"So what do you think?" she smirked, speaking in that deliciously sweet, slight lisp of hers.

"Sorry?" I shook my head, still thinking lewd thoughts of her body.

"My suite, the room?" she grinned. "Do you like it?"

"Sure. It's nice." I repeated as I cleared my throat. "I could definitely get used to this."

I had to swallow hard as she turned in place causing the robe to briefly open a little and flash me her bare breasts, giving me a tiny preview peek at those incredibly pink, puffy nipples.

"C'mon," she said as she took me by the hand and led me down the hall. "Let me give you a tour of the place."

I chuckled to myself as she wasted little time and immediately led me to the bedroom. There I watched her step around the large bed and proceed to dry her hair with another towel.

"God you look amazing right now." I stated sincerely, watching as she bend over to dry her long crimson hair.

"Thanks." Emma blushed before throwing the towel away.

"Can you switch off the light?" she added.

And as I did this, the room fell into relative darkness but was still illuminated by the city lights and surrounding skyscrapers.

I then watched in awe as she suddenly untied her robe and casually peeled it off her shoulders, letting it cascade to the floor before diving between the sheets on her bed, naked as the day she was born.

I stood there dumbfounded, finding it hard to breathe much less move. The entire scene was just extraordinary.

"Fuck, me." I audibly gasped, as I watched the sexy silhouette of her naked body move around the bed.

"Hmm, that's exactly what I intend to do," she purred seductively in the dark. "Come here."

In an instant I swiftly stripped off my clothes and hopped into bed with her, groaning inwardly at the soft wet sensation of her young nubile body. There we kissed passionately and she only broke the embrace to moan softly before coming back for more.

I let my lips linger lower, across her neck and over her chest, to latch around one of her pert breasts. To my delight Emma cooed softly as her legs parted instinctively to my touch.

The actress purred with pleasure as I deftly slid my hand down her smooth tummy and towards her sex, and I in turn gasped aloud as I discovered first hand that her pubis was in fact as smooth as a babies bottom.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b3ad904119875ad291f384dc6dac5ab1/tumblr_n8u8ns9zmj1rr1k5mo1_1280.jpg

Her mound was soft and warm like melted chocolate, as I tenderly caressed my fingers across her velvety smooth vulva. She was so smooth in fact that I had to wonder if hair had ever even grown there before.

There I urged her legs apart and carefully rubbed my fingers over her clitoral hood, causing her to moan and tremble involuntarily.

"Oh." she purred into my ear. "That feels so good."

Swirling my finger gently, I watched as Emma stretch her body up to meet my hand, eager for stimulation.

She was so damn wet. I took some of that wetness and rubbed my fingers back and forth along her hairless slot, only pausing to massage her swollen clit. The starlet's eyes fluttered as I teased her, and she moaned continually.

Her hips were gyrating and rising off the bed to meet my hand. To her surprise, I suddenly replaced my thumb with my tongue and gently flicked it across her magic button.

My tongue massaged her clit and darted up and down her glistening quim, relishing her sweet juices. She was mindlessly playing with her nipples now, rolling them between her thumb and forefingers and licking her lips, imitating my actions.

My cock was so hard I thought I was going to come from just watching her squirm in pleasure. I increased the rhythm of my tongue and for extra effect I slid a finger in her tight cunt.

Rotating my finger I pushed it in and out of her sweet hole, licking her and teasing her at the same time. Then I decided to slip a second, and then third digit inside her.

Inside I felt around for her g-spot and rubbed it; causing her hips to buck instinctively and fuck my face as I pushed my fingers hard and fast into her. The actress' moaning grew louder and louder with each passing moment, as did her language.

The harder I probed and fucked her with my fingers, the more animated she became and her moans turned into screams of ecstasy.

"Oh god! Oh fuck. Yes." she moaned while squirming around on the bed, her legs flailing around freely.

"Hmm, you taste so fucking good too." I remarked from between her thighs, before I snatched both of her legs and pinning them together, pushed them back against her chest before I dove right in, keenly licking her from stem to stern, and making her shiver.

"Ugh! Shit!" she groaned huskily, arching her back sharply. "Yes. Yes."

"Where's my tongue, Emma?"

"Mm... on my pussy." she panted.

"Where?" I reiterated as I slipped the tip of my tongue between her velvety soft folds and massaged her labia.

"My pussy. You're tongue is inside my tight, wet pussy."

Hearing these words from her sent my libido into the stratosphere.

"Hmm yeah, so nice and tight too," I growled. "Not a single solitary hair."

Spitting at her cunt, I snickered and marveled at the way her tight little bunghole twitched involuntarily to my musing.

"Hold your legs for me." I insisted, and the actress placed her hands just below her knees and held them as I continued to explore her dripping sex.

Flicking her delicate clit with my thumb caused her to gasp and jerk violently.

"Oh. Don't tease me. Please."

I responded by spitting on her cunt yet again and gently took her clitoral hood between my teeth, biting it gently and driving her wild. She called out my name which rang in my ears, causing my face to delve deeper into her young pussy.

I no longer cared if my face was as wet as she was, and instead I simply grunted as I worked, grinding the bed with my stiff cock, desperate to make her cum. Emma finally slowed her hips as her yelling became frantic.

I felt her pussy close around my slick digits as her entire body pulsated. Her hips slowed and her hands left her breasts as I sat up to admire the scene before me.

She lay there for a moment trying to catch her breath, her legs spread obscenely wide on the bed as I moved to kneel before her and scrambled for my clothes, looking in my wallet for a spare condom.

"Spread your legs wide for me." I insisted, as I opened her legs by the knees and instructed her to play with her pussy while I was briefly occupied.

"Oh. I'm so wet right now." she confessed as her hands manipulated both her breasts and pussy.

She wasn't lying. I could feel my entire chin and mouth covered in her essence. Not that I was complaining.

"Show me how you play." I told her, and I then watched in wonder as she immediately placed two of her fingers, her middle and ring finger, deep inside her hot little cunt and began to fuck herself in earnest.

It seemed she definitely preferred penetration over stimulation.

"Oh yes." I groaned while watching her. "Is that how you get yourself off? Do you enjoy fucking your own fingers like that, huh? You sexy little slut!"

"Yes. Yes!" she almost growled back at me. "I fucking love it! I love feeling my fingers deep inside my pussy."

"Please, please fuck me." she slurred drunkenly. "I'm so horny right now."

"Show me." I replied, as I kneeled there between her flawless legs and stroked my stiff cock.

With that Emma shut her eyes and turned her head to the side as she concentrated of getting herself off, and proceeded to fuck her cunt in earnest, eliciting a deep gruntal moan and causing a loud wet slapping sound to emanate from between her legs. She was literally sopping, wet.

Ripping open a condom from my wallet, I swiftly slipped the latex cover snugly over my tool and lined myself up with her dripping wet snatch. Emma's eyes grew wide with anticipation and she finger-fucked herself ever more keenly, adding a third digit.

"Oh yeah, keep doing that." I moaned gleefully. "That looks so fucking hot."

I watched in awe as she repeatedly delved three fingers into her cunt, burying them to their first knuckle and pumping them in and out, her legs trembling.

"Do it. Do it!" she exclaimed, "Let's fuck! Fuck me!"

A moment later the tip of my prick pressed against her gleaming slot. Even as wet as she was, it still took a little effort to work my way into her tight little cunt.

Stone moaned with pleasure as I attempted to borrow my way inside. Filling her with most of my length, I then reached under her legs and pinned them to my shoulders and began to piston in and out of her swiftly, delving my sword deeper with each thrust.

"Ugh! God!" she grunted. "Ugh. FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YES! YES!"

By the time I finally buried all eight inches inside her, she was lost in her own delirium. Thrusting into her steadily, the "Zombieland" star sunk her nails into my back with glee and yelled for me to make her come.

I didn't need to be asked twice, and I proceeded to pick up the pace and pounded her pussy, causing her to scream out in joy and utterly loose her fucking mind.

"UNGH!" she screamed. "YES! YES!!"

Emma was already shouting expletives and moaning with pleasure as I rode her through another wave of orgasms. To her credit, she really had a foul little mouth on her... and needless to say I loved every minute of it.

"YES! FUCK YES! Don't stop now, you son of a bitch! Make me cum again! Fuck my pussy, baby! UUNGH!"

I soon redoubled my efforts and kept pounding into the depths of her sodden, wet, cunt. I then heard myself moan aloud as I felt her look me deep in the eyes and squeeze her vagina muscles firmly, literally milking my cock and sending me over the edge.

"Oh yes!" I exclaimed. "Do that again! Shit yeah!"

"Oh God! Keep it up! Don't stop!" she hissed back. "Don't stop fucking me! Don't you dare stop fucking me now!"

"Yeah?"

"Oh I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum again." she chanted as her emerald eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna...UUUNGH!"

Her sweet little dripping cunt was so hot and wet it made my job effortless. Once again I increased the pace of my fucking, and could feel Emma arching her back and grinding her sweaty hips against me as yet another orgasm wracked her young body.

"UUUGHHHHH!!" she cried out, her body twisting and contorting beneath me.

Both of us were literally drenched with sweat from our intense love-making session and I knew that it wouldn't be too much longer before I shot my load.

While I tried to busy my mind and prayed to god that I could just hold off for a few more moments, Emma wrapped her hands around my back again, and her nails left a painful trail of scratches as I hammered mercilessly into her greasy clam.

Her pussy was so wet that in now made a sexy, lewd squishing sound with each new thrust, mortifying her and making her blush brightly.

Feeling my own climax near, I stabbed my cock deep into her womb and released my wad, squeezing her breasts firmly with both hands as I shot my load deep into her bowels.

Fortunately, the condom was there to catch it, but still...it felt amazing nonetheless. With that, I gently withdrew my cock out of her warm embrace and ripping the prophylactic from my shlong and squeezed out the sap all over her breasts and tummy, before collapsing beside her on the bed.

We lay there in relative silence for some time, simply breathing heavily and grinning dumbly.

"That was..." she finally panted, "Fucking awesome."

"Yeah, pretty intense." was all I could muster as I reached over to towel myself down.

Her incredible body was now covered in a light sheen of sweat, and semen.

"You know, you should count yourself lucky," she added, "You're only the second guy I've ever had a one night stand with?"

"I am?"

"Well, I guess it might have something to do with the fact that it's only the second time I've ever been drunk before too?" she admitted.

Leaning over I kissed her gently on the lips and smirked, "Who said this was just a one night stand?"

https://31.media.tumblr.com/ab1968d2105990d17b67a872b1503483/tumblr_inline_ng545luyZn1t43flt.gif

graphic
10-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Awesome!! You write incredible stories TPG!