PDA

View Full Version : "Diner and a Show" Featuring Selena Gomez

pdoglarsen
03-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Diner and a Show
with Selena Gomez

This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!

It was late on a Thursday night nearing the end of my shift the only people that we normally got this late at night where the occasional trucker passing through on his route through town. Tonight the diner was empty leaving me to my thoughts, I had moved here about five years ago to live the American dream as an inspiring young actor straight out of high school.

My luck hadn’t paid out much my only roll on screen had been a walk on in one of those terrible teen shows. I didn’t however limit my talent to just on screen rolls I tried my hand on stage being apart of a small theater group hoping to catch the attention of any director or talent agent who’d might happen to catch a show.

So that was my life, after washing the last of the tables I headed back to the kitchen to check inventory, when I heard the bell to the front door jingle. Looking threw the window that separated the dinning room from the kitchen standing in the door way was a younger girl who seemed to be in her late teen maybe early twenties.

“Are you guys still open, I could really use a cup of coffee.” she spoke in a soft pleading voice that sounded a little chocked up. Looking at her she wore a light brown almost cream-colored trench coat; on her hands she wore a pair of black leather gloves. Her lips wore a dark red lips stick and her dark brown hair had been brushed to one side falling off her right shoulder. (Going from her look in the round and round music video)

Not wanting to turn this fresh-faced girl down wondering what she was doing in this part of town. “Sure take a seat I’ll be with you in a minute.” She looked at me with excitement in her eyes.

Once her face came further into the light I made a double take when I realized who she was, Her face was unmistakable to me sense I had recently seen her face on one of those teen magazine. Now I was really wondering why Selena Gomez would be in such a shady part of town.

After a few minutes I brought her out a cup and pored the coffee. “Can I get you anything to eat?” I asked her as I handed her a menu.

She looked over the menu for a minute. “Can I get diners famous burger with fries.” She responded. “If it’s not to much trouble.”

“It is a pretty big burger you sure you can handle something like that.” Looking sort of shocked that such a small girl could have that big of appetite.

“I haven’t eating anything all day.” Her response as you could almost hear her stomach rumble as she spoke. Selena blushed slightly as tried to quite her stomach.
I headed back to the kitchen to fire up the grill; after I the burger was cooked and the fries had finished cooking in the fryer I headed back out to where she was seated at one of the booths.
After I had given her food I returned to the kitchen to finish cleaning up ready to close. After a few minute I grabbed the coffee pot once more and headed out to refill her cup. “Would you care for a refill?” I asked as I walked up to the table. She had finished the burger and most of the fries by this point. She looked up from her plate and shook her head. After pouring the cup I turned to leave when I felt a tiny and grab my wrist.

“Please stay! I could really use someone to talk to.” She said softly having that same trembling voice as she had when she walked in.

I turned to face her staring into her big brown eye I noticed they where slightly red and puffy, she had probably been crying before showing up here. Not wanting to turn her down I sat I the booth across from her.

After a few moments of silence Selena had picked up a fry and was playing with it looking at her plate. “I have had a terrible night.” She said softly. “And a terrible week.” She went on talking about how her parents and her got in a fight, over her “boyfriend.” She herself didn’t even like him she initially only started dating him out of pity. “ He asked me out like a hundred times… I eventually broke down and said why not.” Selena admitted.

“Turns out that his management put him up to this saying it would make all his female teenage fans jealous.” Selena continued saying that she was worried having received quite a bit of hate mail and even some death threats from his crazy ass fans.

‘Trying to pay attention slightly something had caught my eye, as beautiful as her face was I couldn’t help my eye wondering noticing that her top button on her coat had come undone and the way she was leaning over gave me perfect view noting that underneath her coat she was probably not wearing to much upon closer inspection I noticed that she wasn’t even wearing a bra.

“I’ve also been kinda depressed lately…” I caught her say I a tuned back in “…..I haven’t had anytime to spend with my two BFF’s when I’m not touring, there on tour and vise versa.” Being a little worried not being able to talk to her friend Demi much sense her break up with her douche boy friend.

Once she had risen her head up and she had finished talking our eyes had locked again, staring back into those gorgeous big brown eyes, entranced by her beauty I slightly enraged back the fact that she was taken by a guy (if you can call “it” that) that was clearly not good enough for this caliber of women.

“Well I’ve taken too much of your time, I better be going now.” Selena finally said after clearing some tear the had welled up in her eyes.

“Let me walk you to your car.” I quickly responded not wanting to let a girl like this walk around in this neighborhood at this time of night.

She looked at me a little puzzled. “I didn’t drive here.” Was her response? “During my fight with my parents they took away my keys before I ran out.”

Looking a little concerned I asked. “If you didn’t drive than how did you get out here?”
“Well I guess I was so angry that I told my mom that I was sleeping at a friends house, and then just road the bus until it dropped me off here.

“I hate to break it to you but that bus you got off was the last one for the night and all the cabs have been removed from the street for the night.” I responded sounding a little concerned. “Well I guess I could drive you home.” I said after a few minutes of silence.

“No I can’t go back home and I don’t want you to have to go out of your way for me.” She responded quickly sounding a little concerned.

“It’s no trouble what about one of your friends.” I said as I looked into her eyes.
“Like I said my friends are both on tour right now, and I don’t where else to go.” Selena said pulling back a little at the end as she returned her gaze back down to her plate.

Looking her up and down I finally said. “Well I can’t let you go back out there in the neighborhood you be swallowed up in the darkness. I guess you can stay at my apartment and I’ll drive you back home tomorrow, I’ll be heading up town for an addition.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she said with a shrill sequel in her voice. What she did next took me by surprise. Excited she bounced up leaning across the table she kissed me with a quick peck on the cheek. Was she coming on to me? Was all I could think about before she nuzzled her nose against my cheek and then moved her mouth in, this time kissing me on the lips?

Every fiber of my being told me to push her away but thinking she’s probably felt a little vulnerable, I didn’t want take advantage of her. After a few minutes I finally she pulled away. “I don’t know what came over me.” She whispered has she moved back into her chair.

“I’ve better go finished closing up then we can leave.” I said as I quickly rose to my feet and walked off still shocked but also turned on by her sudden move. After I had finished in the back I walked back out to where she was sitting in the booth. “Alright you ready.” I asked as she came into view.

Looking at me she nodded her head as she stood grabbing her purse as she walked with a bounce in her step to where I was standing. I held open the door as she walked out before me I couldn’t help lowering my gaze to where the coat she wore ended It was almost as if she weren’t warring anything underneath her but catching a quick glimpse of a pair of gray cotton shorts.

I proceeded to close and lock the door behind me before leading Selena to my car on the way she grab hold of my arm and rested her head on my shoulder as we walked.
Was this girl coming onto me? Was all that I could think about before we reached my car? Once at my car I walked her to the passenger side door and unlocked it holding it open for her to step in.

After starting the car we drove heading in the direction of my apartment driving for about ten minutes even though I worked in a crappier part of town my apartment was in a suburbs outside the main city.

“Well here we are.” I said as we drove into my reserved parking spot in front of my building. Making my way so I could open the passenger’s side door offering my hand out so I could help her out of the car.

While stepping out, her coat gave me another good look at her soft pillowy mounds her cleavage entranced me once again. I quickly snapped out of it when our eyes looked again and what I did next I hadn’t even expected it myself, the moon of the light hit her face just right I couldn’t help pulling her in closer so I could kiss her.
Accepting my kiss she stood on the tips of her toes to compensate for our height difference. Our kiss continued four another couple of minutes until we both ran out of air. We slowly pulled away her eyes still closed as she nuzzled my against me then planted another quick kiss on my cheek.

“I didn’t think you liked me after you rushed off earlier.” She finally admitted after a few minutes of instilled silence.

I didn’t answer right away not wanting to offend her. “Well it’s not that I didn’t like you kissing me earlier I just was caught off guard.” I finally responded as we reached the door to my apartment.

“Wow this is your apartment.” Selena exclaimed as she walked through the door. “I didn’t expect this it’s a lot nicer then I imagined.”

“Well I’ve been working hard since I got to Hollywood.” I replied marveling at the fact that my apartment was nice than it should probably be but I had worked hard acting to get the money to pay for all this stuff.

“Well there’s only one bedroom but the couch is pretty comfortable, If that okay.” I said after removing my coat to hang up on the rack to the right of the door. Which she than nodded when a slight smile appeared on her gorgeous plump limps. “Fill free to make you self comfortable ill grab a pillow, sheets and a blanket so I can make up the couch.” I than left the room for few minutes to gather up the items, returning a few minutes later.

When I entered the room again Selena was now standing over by where I kept my stereo and was flipping threw my CD’s. “You have a great music collection.” She said as she turned when she saw me enter the room.

After she finished thumbing through my Cd’s she turned walked over and stood in front of my leather ottoman. Standing there I once again couldn’t help looking her up and down noting just how sexy she was. Staring at leg moving my eyes up her body until our eyes met “Well hope this is good.” I said after finishing making up the couch to cover my actions.

She shook her head. “I’m not tired.” She said seductively and she crawled a crossed the piece furniture that blocked her way before she grab my unbuttoned work uniform before moving to kneel on the ottoman and then grabbing the back of my neck to bring me down to her level where she proceeded to kiss me for third time tonight.

I than grabbed her underneath her arms and pulled her up closer as I felt her tongue enter my mouth and her legs wrapped around my waist once we ran out of air I sat her back down on the ottoman still bent over we kissed again as she brought her hands up and started fiddling with my belt buckle.

After undoing my belt she let my pants drop as we parted our lips so I could remove my shirt. “Are sure you wanna do this, you not going to regret this?” I asked not so confident that I wouldn’t regret this latter but care went with the wind as I looked into her reassuring eyes.

Nodding her head she grabbed my already throbbing hard cock through my boxers which had caught he eyes as my pants a falling off my hips her eyes surprised by it’s girth she proceeded to remove my boxers letting them join my pants on the floor.

Taking her tongue she started at the base of my cock and licked up to the tip where she teased it for a few laps of her tongue before opening her mouth so she could suck on just the head of my throbbing member, which at this point the was almost no need for her to suck me but as egger as she was I wasn’t going to stop her.

I reached down to wipe a strand of hair out of her face. “ I want you to look at me while you’re down there.” I encouraged her which she obliged letting me look into those big brown eyes which every time this happened I was entranced.

After only a few moments I felt the way she was looking at me while she blew me I wouldn’t last much longer. I brought my hands back on either side of her head as I pulled myself out of her mouth. I moved to kneel in front of the ottoman that she sat on noticing that while she had be sucking my cock she had been playing with herself on top of her cotton shorts.

“It’s time that we got you out of this coat.” I said as I brought my hands down after I kissed her on her forehead. “ I want you to remove it.” I whispered I as I pulled my head away.

She moved both hands to undo the buttons on her light cream-colored coat, once the buttons were undone I marveled as the coat slowly came open. Underneath the coat she wore a silk light pink colored cami tank top, which showed off her young perky breast quite well.

I moved my hand it’s to help her remove the coat fully as I moved my head in to kiss her passionately again, after removing her coat I brought my hands back so I could cup her firm breast reaching one hand under the cami so I could fill her soft skin.

I then grabbed her around her skinny waist and moved her further onto the ottoman instructing her to lay back I grabbed the pillow from the couch to place behind he head as she laid back.

Stopping for just a moment to marvel at her sexy teenage body noticing that her nipples rock hard poking threw the material of the cami she wore. I moved my hand down the length of her body starting at her breasts and moving my hands down until I reached my goal letting the tips of my finger move to grip the elastic of her cotton shorts which I began to remove, stopping to notice she was in fact warring a pair of white silk panties under the shorts.

Before grabbing her panties I took my index finger and rubbed it up the length of Selena’s already wet slit, as I took in the essence that lofted through the air leaving me almost intoxicated by the aroma.

After a few minutes lost in a trance I finally reached my fingers inside the elastic of Selena’s silk panties and slowly pulled them so that they joined her cotton shorts. As soon as her cleanly shaven mound came into view I couldn’t help moving my head into to kiss her.

Making her squirm with excitement as planted another kiss there before finally pulling her shorts and panties off completely removing the panties from the pair and placing them in the pocket of my discarded pants.

I than moved back between her legs, once there I proceeded to plant kisses down her long slender leg start from about just below her knee. Moving my mouth up her leg reaching her soaking wet slit as I planted a kiss just right of the folds of skin as to tease her like she did me earlier.

Taking my right index finger again I slowly inserted it into her young sex noting just how tight she was but also that she wasn’t a virgin. “So I feel I should ask about how many guys you’ve been with.”

She looked down at me with those big brown eyes. And after a few minutes of silence she reveled something that shocked me to the core. “You’re my the first guy that’s gotten this close to me.” I looked a little shocked and bewilder at the same time. “Me and one of my girl friends decided that we wanted to be with someone we loved and trusted when we lost our virginity.” Her confession socked me to the core almost bringing me over the edge.

“I could be the first guy to have sex with this incredibility sexy female.” I thought to myself still surprised at her confession. I could feel myself throb between my legs. I brought another finger inside as I moved my head back lowering it so I could like her up a few times tasting her sweet juice slide on my tongue as she squirmed and moaned lightly as I slid my tongue past her folds and inserted it into her cunt as moved the two fingers I’d been pumping in and out of her.

Letting my fingers explore every inch of her inside as I bent my fingers at the knuckle as I pumped in. as I pumped she began bucking her hips against my hand.

“aaaa…… fuck…….mmm….” she moaned as I quickened my pace pounding in until I felt her come for the first time as her juices exploded over my tongue as I tasted her I looked up to notice that she was playing with breast as her head titled back.

I pumped in a few more time before I pulled out. “I want you to taste yourself.” As said as I brought my hand soaking with her juices. Which she did after her orgasm subsided she opened her mouth to suck off my fingers.

After my she had finished cleaning my hand brought both my hand back to her sides right above her waste and where the fabric of the cami ended. I proceeded to move my hands up the sides of her body bringing the fabric with me, I moved my head in to kiss her perfectly fit stomach kissing up as I removed her tank top.

Finally the moment came as I pulled the fabric up exposing her breast to me for the first time, noting just how perfect they where. Using the fabric I pulled her back up to a sitting position as I kissed her before slipping the fabric over her head and tossing it with her discarded coat.

After I kissed her once more I had her lay back again as I moved my head in I started kissing her right breast using my tongue to encircle her already hard nipple. Using my right hand to I cupped her left breast using my index finger and thumb I pinched her light brown nipple.

With one of her small hands she moved it letting flow through my hair as I continued sucking and licking her breast alternating between both of them, with her other hand I felt her hand as she played with herself again.

“ugh….. I want you to fuck me….. mmmm…. Please….?” She finally pleaded with me as I looked into those big begging brown eyes as she moaned.

“Alright.” I said as I moved back to kneeling position on the edge of the leather ottoman. I looked at her for a moment. “You ready for this Selena.” I asked reassuring myself that she was okay with this before she nodded
I proceeded by moving in closer positioning myself as I let the head of my cock enter. She winced slightly as I encountered a little resistance. “You okay…. We can stop if you’re experiencing pain.”

“No.. I’m fine. I’ve just never thought you’d be this big.” Selena said after the slight pain subsided.

I proceeded moving in further as I felt how tight she was until she took the entire length of my throbbing member. Felling her loosen up as I pulled out half way before pumping back in.

Selena yelped slightly as she felt me enter her. Grabbing me around my neck she pulled me in and began kissing me in the crook of my neck. I started pumping in and out starting slow again.

“I can’t get into a good rhythm kneeling on this.” I whispered as she continued kissing my neck and chest as I fucked her tight pussy. “I want you to hold on to my neck and wrap ur legs around my waist.” I said as reached my right arm under her back and my left hand placing it under her right thigh. I stood with my cock still buried inside her.

Holding her slender body in my arms I began pounding her from below. She rested her head on my chest as planting light kisses as moans escaped her lips.

“ugh… fu….ck……uh…” Selena panted as I began fucking her more intensely still marveled at how tight she was. “O…mmmmm…..pl…ease…..ha…..aaaaaa…” she screamed as her head fell back and I felt her cum drench my cock for her second orgasm of the night.

After her orgasm subsided she moved her hand up to grab me on either side of my head as she began planting short soft kiss on my lips. While she was doing this I started walking towards the door to my room once reaching it and opening the door I moved to place her on my bed.

Placing her in the middle of the queen sized bed I finally was able to get another quick fucking motion in a fucking in and out until I could hold back any longer. I quickly removed my self from her teenage sex with enough time to release myself all over her stomach and chest.

Selena moved down and grab my cock letting her pump lips wrap around the head as she did earlier, as she sucked me clean I rolled over so I was laying on the bed and she moved so she was laying next to me as I drifted satisfied off to sleep with her in my arms….

pdoglarsen
03-07-2011, 08:52 AM
okay this is just a little story i wrote because i was sleeping and dreamt this and thought it would be great as a story tell me what you think! and yeah i meant Diner i didn't misspell dinner.

Rudo
03-07-2011, 09:24 AM
wow! great job and so hot story!.. thank you!

TPG
03-07-2011, 09:28 AM
great story, thanks pdoglarsen

X42
03-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Incredible story pdoglarsen. It was a great read and well done, just the right amount of back story and build up to really get the reader into the story and the hotness that followed.