PDA

View Full Version : "Hens Night 2" with Katy Perry and Rihanna

TPG
02-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Hens Night 2
With Katy Perry and Rihanna
Written by TPG
CODES: MFF, blowjob, anal, rim
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: OK, so due to popular demand I decided to add a chapter 2 this morning since I also had this really hot scene in my head that I just had to write down. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

http://6.t.imgbox.com/iScHWGEW.jpg (http://imgbox.com/iScHWGEW) http://8.t.imgbox.com/2RJC7Krn.jpg (http://imgbox.com/2RJC7Krn) http://5.t.imgbox.com/J1Ew58Zu.jpg (http://imgbox.com/J1Ew58Zu)

Having just enjoyed our steamy encounter, Katy Perry and I lay there for quite some time, long enough to catch our breath and snicker amongst ourselves when we heard the door unlock and open.

Neither of us had any doubt as to who it was, so we weren't surprised when Rihanna peered through the door with a huge grin on her face.

"Am I interrupting anything?" she grinned mischievously as she let herself in.

Neither of us was shy about the fact that we were both still naked, but Katy felt compelled to get up and thank her friend for the surprise she had arranged.

"Get over here you bitch!" she quipped, before rushing over to hug her.

To our amusement Rihanna seemed a little intoxicated as she slurred her words and seemed a little unsteady on her feet. I remember thinking how surprised I was that she was already drunk, considering it had only been an hour or so since she had left us to our own devices upstairs.

Nevertheless, I was doubly surprised when I watched her boldly drop her had down to Katy's bare butt and give it an appreciative squeeze. She was clearly in a playful mood, and up for some fun.

Watching them carry on together, I had a feeling that it certainly wasn't the first time they had touched each other in such a familiar and intimate way.

Then while I lay there wondering about the true natural of their relationship, I watched with amazement as the ladies shared a sweet but brief kiss, that quickly turned passionate, and they proceeded to make out with one other right in front of me.

"Holy shit," I whispered to myself. "I guess you guys really are BFF's?"

The girls giggled to my comment before Katy turned her attention back to her friend and moved her hand right to Rihanna's breast as she suggested that the Barbadian beauty get undressed and join us on the bed.

"I can't," Rihanna resisted. "Everyone is expecting us back downstairs. I told them I would find you."

"Well, you found me." Katy grinned. "And if you think I'm going to let you leave this room without letting me eat that pretty little pussy of yours, you're crazy."

"Hmm, I don't know?" Rihanna pouted, as Katy battered her eyes seductively and despite her concerns proceeded to undress her friend.

"Come on RiRi, we both know you've be aching for a fuck all afternoon."

"OK, fine." she finally relented. "But we can't be too long."

The ladies then shared another kiss before they both looked over at me as though waiting for my permission, but I sure didn't have any objections.

With that settled, Katy helped Rihanna out of her dress, and proceeded to peel the sexy white mini off her shoulders and down her athletic figure, leaving her bare to the room and revealing the fact that she was totally nude underneath.

The mere notion that Rihanna was totally nude and had attended the party downstairs without a stitch of underwear turned me on to no end, and Katy wasted little time directing her friend to turn around and show me her sumptuous round butt.

"Bend over baby." she insisted, giving her butt a playful smack. "And show him that great ass of yours."

Rihanna happily obliged as I was suddenly presented with the most glorious backside I had ever seen.

The heavily tattooed singer then straightened up and turned around to face me again, this time revealing a very trim brown landing strip above her pussy as Katy obviously couldn't resist reaching out to fondle her incredibly hard nipples, encouraging the onetime beauty queen to take off her shoes and climb into bed with us.

"You know what," I suddenly chimed in, "Leave them on. It's sexier that way."

The ladies both looked at each other and smiled before Rihanna wasted little time and crawled up far enough to take my semi-rigid cock in her fist, and before I could comment on her elaborate tattoos, she lowering her head and took me into her warm mouth, delighting Perry by her bold and shameless act.

I moaned as she engulfed the entire length of my hard cock and proceeded to slide her mouth up and down my pole, twisting her head from side to side on each upstroke.

Giddy with excitement, Katy quickly moved up the bed to join her, sliding under her friend to place her head between my legs and lick my balls as Rihanna expertly worked on my knob.

"Oh my god." I let out, to the twin onslaught. It was like something out of a John Stagliano film.

It was like nothing I had ever experienced before, as I soon discovered just how deep Rihanna could take a cock down her throat, and just how impressively long Katy's tongue seemed, smearing the entire region in warm saliva.

After a few minutes, Katy suggested that she take over servicing me while Rihanna moved up to straddle my face. I eyeballed her flawless caramel figure as it came closer until my vision was filled with pussy.

"Mm how about some sugar, baby?" Rihanna purred, as she filled my mouth with her sex.

I moaned approvingly and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand as I ran my tongue along her shiny wet slit, slurping up the sweet nectar that flowed abundantly. Rihanna moaned as I hungrily lapped at her pink cunt before bringing a hand around from her thighs and without warning, slipping my thumb into her tight backdoor.

"Ugh! Ooh..." she gasped to the sudden intrusion, but did not resist me.

In fact, I felt her grind her hips even harder against my probing thumb, inadvertently impaling herself even further over my exploring digit.

Meanwhile my cock continued to throb under Katy's oral stimulation while I hungrily slurped at her BFF's dark piss flaps, and caught up in the moment I twisted my hand around and slipped two fingers into her sopping cunt, causing her to inhale sharply and moan once again.

The black beauty now whimpered louder as I held her there like my own personal bowling ball, my thumb buried in her ass while two fingers twirled around inside her beautiful cunt.

It was during this episode that one of her hands dropped to my head and she proceeded to hump her pussy hard against my face.

"Ugh. Ugh. Yeah." she zealously groaned as she rubbed her glistening slot across my chin. "Eat my pussy white boy... ooh yeah!"

I wondered if she'd been thinking about the goings on in the hotel room as she hosted the party downstairs, and had gotten herself a little worked up in the process, so much so that she felt compelled to come upstairs and check up on us.

The noises she was now making and the way she was moving suggested to me that she was pretty close to climaxing, which was surprising to all concerned considering I had only been fingering and eating her hot little cunny for a few short minutes.

It seemed she had been incredibly wet from the moment she walked through the door and had been waiting for release.

As her pussy continued to seep all over my mouth and chin she grew considerably hotter and wetter, my cock now throbbing between Katy's talented lips to the mere notion of ultimately sliding my dick inside the extremely excited R&B singer.

Her moans were becoming continuous and she was humping aggressively against my face as her juices now flooded my fingers and tongue, to the point where I almost gagged on her copious juices.

http://t1.someimage.com/sYwqNin.jpg (http://someimage.com/sYwqNin) http://t1.someimage.com/TUQ1hzv.jpg (http://someimage.com/TUQ1hzv)

Finally with a passionate cry, Rihanna started to shudder violently as I continued to lap and her pristine twat, gulping down and savoring as much of her tangy essence as humanly possible.

"Ugh! Ugh! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh fuck!" she cried out loud while arching her back sharply and in the process mashing her seeping sex even harder into my mouth.

Taking my fingers away, I then blew her mind as I used the flat of my tongue to swipe her entire sopping crotch, from the crack of her ass to her tiny throbbing clit, and I repeated this procedure two more times before she finally shrieked out with sensitivity and hopped off my juice covered face and collapsed beside me, catching her breath, a bemused look on her face.

I think she was shocked that I had made her cum with just my mouth. It was during this time that I looked down at Katy who was still licking and pumping my rigid member with her fist, and she started to get up while still clutching my cock.

"I want to see you fuck her." Katy claimed. "I want to see you two have sex."

I certainly didn't need to be asked twice, and I simply grinned and shrugged my shoulders as Katy and I both looked and Rihanna, who although was clearly up for the challenge, was also totally and utterly spent.

"Wait," Rihanna replied breathlessly. "Just give me a minute."

"C'mon sexy," Katy insisted, "You wanna get fucked tonight, right?"

Her gorgeous friend simply nodded with a grin, before she proceeded to slowly roll over on the bed and assumed the doggy-style position. Seeing my cue, I swiftly moved around to get behind her and heard myself actually gasp with wonder to the incredible scene before me.

"Sweet Jesus," I let out as I admired the songbird's sweet round ass yet again, only this time up close and spread open.

"She's got a great ass, huh?" Perry snickered, as she reached over to give her friend's thick rump an appreciative slap.

Katy then moved around in front of Rihanna on the bed and sat against the headboard with her legs spread wide open, inviting her to do a little entertaining (pussy eating) of her own, while she readied to get fucked from behind.

"Hmm, I can't wait for this." Katy remarked. "I've been thinking about your sweet lips on my pussy all day."

Without wasting another moment, Rihanna dove straight into her friend's hairless mound before I'd even started fucking her. Katy gasped with delight and was moaning through a wide smile as I then grabbed the base of my shlong and guided it to Rihanna's gleaming slot, initially wiping it up and down a few times before I slowly eased myself in.

"Mm, shit yeah." I let out, genuinely amazed at the tightness of her clam.

In many ways Rihanna was considerably tighter than her peer, which for some reason really surprised me. But it was only later that I realized that for all her fame and fortune, the veteran singer was just another 22-year-old woman at the end of the day, and apparently one who was not as "used and abused" as everyone was led to believe.

Still, in saying that here we now were on the 27th floor of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, drunk, naked, and locked in a hot and steamy three-way. Once my hips were pressed firmly against her supple buttocks, I grasped her luscious hips with both hands and began to slowly fuck her in earnest.

In fact, her raw sex was so succulent and juicy at that point in time, that her pussy actually queefed repeatedly to my initial thrusts, and felt so incredibly tight and wet that I just planned to fuck her slowly and steadily for as long as possible so as to prolong the sensation.

With that in mind, I gradually slid my hands from around her soft hips and again toyed with her puckered anus, marveling at the way it now winked up at me and seemed to respond favorably to my probing digit.

In my mind there was no doubt about it, Rihanna had definitely experimented with anal before, and I was keen to find out first hand just how experienced she in fact was.

With one finger now nestled inside her butt, I used my other hand to reach up under her ribcage to grope and fondle her ample breasts, and I gently tweaked her hard brown nipples with my thumb and forefinger, making sure to alternate between each breast and give them both equal attention.

Unfortunately for me my view of her tongue work on Katy's bald pussy was obstructed by her scarlet red hair, but I could still admire Katy's huge natural tits as they jiggled around freely, the expression of blissful agony on Perry's face was unmistakable. Her pussy was getting a real seeing to, a real tongue lashing.

"Oh yes." Katy moaned while staring right into my eyes. "She eats pussy so good."

Kneading Rihanna's tits, I humped against her butt more intently now and enjoyed the feel of her hot young cunt marinating my sword and gripping the base, almost milking me. Katy was clutching Rihanna's hair and humping her face, clearly on the verge of climaxing once again under Rihanna's obviously talented mouth.

"Oh. Oh, you fucking bitch!" Perry hissed, "You're going to make me cum! You're going to make me cum all over that dirty fucking mouth of yours!"

This remark was interrupted by the sound of Rihanna's lips as she proceeded to hungrily suck and slurp on Katy's sweet box, causing the busty tramps eyes to roll into the back of her head.

Suddenly, the "Teenage Dream" singer let out an almighty shriek as she began to climax, and I could see her body convulsing wildly on the bed, her friends mouth locked firmly around her quivering quim the entire time as she came.

When Rihanna finally raised her head from between her colleagues legs the girls started making out passionately, while I took the opportunity to withdraw my slick cock from out of her Rihanna's hot minge, and carefully breached her backdoor, taking her rear passage and impaling her.

To my delight Rihanna did not resist, and simply responded by grunting back at me and instinctively reaching under her legs to rub her aching clit as I now probed her tiny little starfish.

Fortunately for me, Rihanna was so sopping wet by this point that it was not hard to find and smear some much needed lubrication around the required area. And while the ladies continued to make out fervently with each other, I proceeded to drill her black butthole a little bit harder and faster, filling her shitter completely.

The ladies stopped making out for a moment as Rihanna started moaning more intensely, so much so that Katy finally got up and moved over to kneel beside her, and as I continued ass-fuck Rihanna from behind, Perry reached between her friends legs to help massage her clit. This only proved to overly excite her friend and drive her absolutely wild.

"Oh yeah, that looks so fucking hot!" Katy growled up at me while rubbing her friends twat, before I leaned over and kissed her hard on the lips.

Just then, without thinking I did something that turned out to be a pivotal moment for the three of us in that hotel suite, and a turning point between the ladies and their relationship, as I withdrew my cock from the black goddess before me, and without warning grabbed the back of Katy's head and stuffed my shiny pole into her open mouth, urging her to clean it with her tongue.

This lewd action was so shocking and unexpected, that all three of us moaned out loud before I withdrew my cock from Perry's salivating mouth, and impatiently stuffed it back into the "Umbrella" singers butt, causing her to gasp once again as she felt the saliva coated cock probe her.

Pumping her backdoor momentarily, I then repeated the indecent ATM (ass-to-mouth) action and stuffed my manhood back into Katy's willing mouth once more, once again insisting that she savor her friend's essence and suck my cock hard and deep, which she did.

We repeated this filthy procedure several more times over the next few minutes before I ultimately grew bolder and arguably more desensitized, and now insisted Katy lube Rihanna's gaping butthole with her very own spit.

I then watched as Perry leaned over her friend's twitching asshole and spat at it, riling another series of lustful groans from the hip-hop harlot who begged for me to fill her up again.

Watching this wanton behavior from both girls, I finally grabbed the back of Katy's head and before she could object or say a single word, I impatiently shoved her face directly against her friend's anus, instructing her to spear out her tongue and rim her directly, which she reluctantly did.

"Ooh yes." Rihanna moaned loudly to this action. "Don't stop."

"You feel that baby?" I snickered. "That's your friend, that's your BFF."

Rihanna could only moan approvingly, as Katy looked up at me for direction and was quickly instructed to stick her tongue all the way inside the Caribbean princess.

"Where's her tongue, Rihanna?" I teased. "Tell me, where is Katy's hot tongue right now?"

"It's... it's in my ass." she stammered breathlessly, as Katy now diligently rimmed her friends backdoor even more vehemently now, and tongue-fucked her.

She was now apparently determined to get her off with her mouth. Watching this dirty display however was so incredibly arousing that it caused me to lose my focus, and before I knew it, I began to twitch and tremble and moan involuntarily.

Thinking quickly I grabbed the back of Perry's dark mane, and while still clutching her firmly by the back of the head, I held her face against the inside of her friend's buttocks and abruptly blew my load all over her gorgeous mouth, and across Rihanna's gaping sex, dousing both starlets in a flood of hot creamy semen.