PDA

View Full Version : "My Birthday" Part 1 Featuring Selena Gomez

Snowflake
11-06-2011, 01:10 AM
MY BIRTHDAY!
With Selena Gomez
Written by Snowflake
Disclaimer: This fictional story was written for entertainment purposes only

http://img271.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_505803180_5128717121_d1feb2f8b0_122_81lo.jpg (http://img271.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=505803180_5128717121_d1feb2f8b0_122_81lo.jpg)

Before I tell you my story, let me give you a sense of who I am. My name is Will; I'm Australian and only 19 years old.

I fix computers for a living and I'm pretty good at it. This story is about me so those details are important, this is my first story ever written so please leave feedback, and I hope you enjoy this story.

My birthday is tomorrow. I will be taking a 3 day holiday over in Los Angeles, or as most people would call it, "Hollywood".

I find myself staring at the clock, waiting for it to hit 6pm so that I can leave for my holiday, my company is paying for my holiday because of a competition I won which involved competing against several other employees to fix the most computers in 2 months. I won which meant I was entitled to a 3 day holiday.

After it hit 6pm, I was out the door and heading straight for the airport for my departure. I had pre-packed my stuff before work because I was so excited. The flight took about 13 hours so when I arrived it was officially my birthday. I turned 19 today.

I caught a taxi to the hotel my company was putting me in which looked really fancy, I headed straight up to my room which was really big. Huge king sized bed, 50inch flat screen TV, hell the bathroom was almost as big as my bedroom at home.

After throwing my luggage down next to the bed and sitting on my bed wondering what I should do now, I noticed there was a hot tub outside on the deck. I ordered some food and ate it while watching some TV.

Once the TV was getting boring, I was about to get into the hot tub when I heard some yelling. I usually had quiet neighbours so I wasn't sure if I was suppose to ignore it or go out there and try and help them somehow. I walked out to see a gorgeous dark haired Latina woman, wearing a miniskirt that only just went down past her ass and a black shirt.

After staring at her from my door for a few minutes, I walked over and asked what the problem was. At first she didn't notice me and kept yelling at this man who was wearing the hotel staff uniform.

"Excuse me miss, what seems to be the problem?" I asked again, walking closer.

She turned to me. "Oh sorry didn't mean to make so"

"Oh My God! You're Selena Gomez!!" I interrupted, before realising what I had just done "Sorry didn't mean to interrupt you"

"That's alright, happens more than you think." Selena said with a smile.

The hotel employee walked away and I asked "so what was that all about?"

Selena's smile went away and she said "my hot tub is broken and apparently they can't fix it until the repair guy gets here which won't be for another week!"

I thought about it and decided to take a bold move, I said "You can come to my room and use mine, I haven't used it yet so I don't know if it even works but you're welcome to come and try it"

"Are you sure?" Selena asked.

I nodded and she threw her arms around me giving me a warm hug

Selena said "Thanks heaps, you're a lifesaver... Err this is awkward but I don't even know your name"

"It's Will" I said as I laughed

Selena took a step back and walked towards her room.

She explained "I just need to get changed and I will be over in a few minutes ok Will?"

"Sure thing" I said as I walked back in to my room and turned the hot tub on and got it ready for Selena.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door and I quickly ran over to let her in, Selena had a towel wrapped around her so I couldn't really see her, I greeted her and took her over to the hot tub.

"I got it ready for you, help yourself to the drinks in the fridge if you want any." I stated before walking away.

Selena dropped her towel and phone on the floor next to the hot tub; she looked up at me walking towards to back door and asked "aren't you getting in??"

"Oh I thought you might have wanted some privacy but if you don't mind I will hop in with you" I said as I turned around to see the most beautiful body in a blue bikini.

Selena quickly noticed I was staring and said "Careful, your eyes might leave there sockets" she laughed.

I went inside and quickly got changed into my board shorts and grabbed a towel and ran out to the hot tub, I threw the towel on the floor and noticed that Selena has already hopped in and started relaxing. I got in and sat down; I was on the opposite side to her.

Both me and Selena heard her phone get a text so she got up and bent over the side looking at her phone, my eyes staring at her amazing ass, just wanting to reach up and grab it. My cock was becoming hard from all the thoughts that were racing through my mind as I stared at the tight buttocks of Selena Gomez.

After replying to her text, she placed her phone back down and started moving backwards to sit back down but instead of landing in her seat she sat straight on my lap. I was so shocked I went to apologise but the words weren't coming out of my mouth. I was sure she could feel my erect cock against her butt.

Selena grinned as she started moving her hips back and forward, grinding her ass against my erect cock, I took a chance; I reached my hands under her arms and onto her breasts. I kissed her neck.

She responded by letting out a small moan, she was biting her lip as my right hand started pinching her erect nipple. My left hand then moved down and slipped into her bikini bottoms and started rubbing her clit while she continued to rock her hips around in my lap, letting out moans.

She suddenly stood up and told me to take off my board shorts and sit up on the side of the hot tub, I did as instructed and she quickly sat between my legs and took hold of my cock with her left hand and started pumping it slowly, she started at me with her beautiful brown eyes as she lowered her head, she started to jerk my cock faster as she started licking and sucking my sack.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, this feels so good..." I moaned.

I wasn't sure how long i could last with her working my dick like this. Selena took her hand off my cock and grinned at me.

"I will make you a deal, if you can handle my blowjob without Cumming until I give you permission, I will let you do anything you want to my body.... Deal?" Selena said as she winked at me.

"I accept your challenge but what happens if I lose?" I asked.

Selena laughed and said "then I leave"

Immediately she lowered her head to the tip of my cock and started licking my shaft up and down, her left hand slid beneath her bikini bottoms and starts fingering herself as her right hand grabbed hold of my shaft and started pumping really quick.

She took the top few inches of my cock in her mouth and started working her tongue all around it, I was sure I wouldn't last much longer with her doing this. Her hand and mouth sped up as they went up and down on my cock, A few minutes of this later I could I was going to cum real soon if she had kept going but she suddenly stopped at smiled at me

"Your cock is so tasty Will, I'm so lucky. I want you to shoot your hot cum down my throat" she begged

Selena then put her mouth on the tip of my cock; just enough to keep it inside and she placed both her hands on my shaft and started pumping fast and gradually sped up.

After a minute or two, I could feel myself ready to explode so I quickly said "IM GOING TO CUM!"

As soon as I yelled that, she shoved her mouth as far down my cock as she could get it and I shot load after load of cum down her throat, there was so much that she had to swallow twice just to get it all

"Yummy, I guess you win...." Selena stated as she licked her lips clean.

Just then we heard the phone go off again and she went to check it, as she bent over the side to look at her phone, I quickly got on my knees, pulled her bikini bottoms down and i started licking her pussy up and down, with one of my hands i rubbed her clit slowly at first.

"mmmh" Selena moaned.

After sliding my tongue up and down the stars warm wet pussy, I switched my tongue to her clit licking and flicking it and stuck two fingers inside her.

"God you're so tight" I said

With my other hand i used one finger to rub around her asshole

"Hey don't do that, I've never had someone put anything in my ass before" she moaned

"Well you did say you would let me do anything I wanted to your body, Right!"

I said as I stuck a third finger inside her pussy.

"YES! Yes you can" she said

I sped up my fingers racing in and out of her pussy and started sucking on her clit and she started squirming and moaning louder and louder.

"You're going to tell me what I want to hear and do anything I say ok SLUT!"

I grinned and asked "Who are you"

"Selena Gomez" she said

"And what are you!" I asked

"Your fuck toy! Your slut!" Selena said

"And what do you want" I asked

"I want you to fuck me with your fingers and make me cum all over your hand" she yelled.

At that point I pushed my finger inside her ass and started moving it in and out at the same speed as my three fingers inside her pussy. After a minute or so, she started moaning "IM CUMMING, IM CUMMING!" at this point she squirted cum all over my hand.

"I've never had someone make me cum like that" Selena moaned.

We both sat there for a moment before Selena got up and climbed out of the hot tub, walked towards to door and winked at me before walking inside. I quickly followed and noticed she was standing next to the bed, biting her lip and fingering herself I walked up to the bed and pushed my lips against hers, my tongue wrestling her tongue.

Suddenly I feel her hand around my cock, she starts jerking it slowly. My right hand starts rubbing her pussy, she starts moaning, my cock getting harder as she pumps it. She faster I rub her pussy, the faster she jerks my cock. She parts her lips from mine, "Give me your cock, Stick it inside me and fuck me hard."

She climbs on the bed, gets on all fours and sticks her ass in the air.

"FUCK ME WILL, FUCK ME HARD" she yells

I aim my cock up with her pussy and stick a few inches in.

"STOP TEASING ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK" Selena yells

At that point I shove it all in and fuck her wet cunt at a fast pace

"Fuck your pussy is so tight and warm" I moan

My cock wet with both my pre-cum and her cum sliding in and out of her warm hole I pull myself out of her pussy and roll her onto her back. I say "Is this what you want huh? Beg me for it then!"

She moans "please will; please I need that huge cock, fuck me with your huge cock!"

I shove my cock inside her and fuck her pussy hard and fast. I use my hands to rub her clit while I my rod slide in and out of her wet cunt

"Where do you want me to cum" I ask

"In my pussy... inside me...I want you to shoot hot sticky cum deep inside me"

I start fucking her harder and faster.

She moans "IM GOING TO CUM"

I feel her pussy tighten around my cock which sets me off and causes me to blow load after load inside her tight hole.

We both collapse on the bed.

Next thing I know, I'm waking up at 6am in my hotel room bed. I see a note sitting on the desk next to the bed. I open in and read

"Hey babe, I have never had such an amazing experience like that. This afternoon at 3pm. meet me in my room. I will have a surprise for you."

Love Selena

Xoxo

End of Part 1.

Preview for Part 2

Here I am standing outside her door at 2:58pm wondering what this surprise will be.

"You can come in, you don't have to wait for 3pm exactly" says Selena

I open the door and my jaw drops in shock

"Nice to meet you Cutie" Says ???? (only question marks for preview ...)

End of preview for part 2

Hope you guys enjoyed the story, please comment and tell me what you think

Snowflake
11-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Over 400 view and no comments or feedback??

esr123
11-08-2011, 09:02 PM
PRetty good story man Like the premise.

jakedood
11-09-2011, 03:18 AM
I agree, great story! If you want some constructive criticism, I'd say that the sex scene is very quick occasionally, but that's just a minor fault, great first effort, and I can't wait for more!

Chitown
11-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Last time (not on this sight, thank the stars) I publicly offered what I believed to be contructive criticism, I was rewarded with personal attacks on self and family, with no reference to the merits or lack thereof, of my comments, so I apologize for being a bit gunshy.
That said here goes.
I'd like to see you, the writer, luxuriate a bit in the action, even if your actors are in a frenzy.
I had a bit of a problem with suspension of disbelief. Assuming this "fancy hotel" is accustomed to hosting celebrities, they would move both hell and high water to satisfy Miss Gomez, given her current place in the spotlight. If they couldnt get a tech in there, even at triple time because of holiday or some such, they would bump somebody of no reputation to accomodate her. Even if she isnt vindictive enough to make the disappointment public, they wont risk the story getting out.
Of course Will is the perfect candidate for getting moved, and this triggers her guilt/sympathy response, explaining her subsequent actions, instead of relying on her being sex crazed this particular evening, given her generally accepted public character.
Just a few thoughts

Snowflake
11-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the feedback :D I appreciate it.