PDA

View Full Version : Tales From The Record Store: Selena Gomez Part 1

Deadshot
01-09-2012, 08:57 AM
All of the following is completely fictional. Not a word of it ever occurred.

Tales From The Record Store: Selena Gomez
Part 1
By Deadshot
(MF, CONS)

Looking back on things, it’s hard to believe it all started out in such a way, that one of the best relationships I had ever been in would come from something awful almost happening. My name is Max Belmont, and this is the story of how I fell in love with Selena Gomez.

I worked, and still do actually, at an independent, mom & pop if you will, record store. Not a big chain, but oddly enough the kind that attracts certain musicians for promotion, and sometimes shopping as well, among other celebs. We’re kind of a whole in the wall, and I guess that’s the draw.

It was pretty close to 11:30, closing time. I was going to be locking up, and I had in fact pretty much already handled everything so I could be out as soon as possible. There was only one thing holding me back, one last straggler, a very sexy straggler. Like I mentioned, we attract a lot of celebs, and this one had been coming for a couple years at this point. She did the same thing everytime, came in at around nine and stayed until closing. No complaints though, she always made purchases and she was a looker. Obviously, I’m talking about Selena Gomez. I know that ever since she came in the first time, I shouldn’t have had the thoughts about her I did, she was sixteen I think when she first came in, but I couldn’t help it. I never acted on it though. Thoughts are one thing, but I don’t have any desire to be on “To Catch A Predator” anytime soon. Me and the other guys at work always made comments about it though, about Selena and some of the other, younger clientele, that we had attracted over the years. None of us ever made the attempt to act on it, but my co-worker James did like to brag like there was no tomorrow.
By now, Selena had turned 19, making my lusting a bit more appropriate, to me at least.

“Hey Selena,” I said. She’d come in so often pretty much everyone was on a first name basis with her. “Don’t mean to bother you, but I have to lock up.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” She replied with a smile. She was still browsing through the music. “I’ll be right up.” As Selena came towards the register, I again tried to restrain my drooling at what she was wearing. It all seemed innocent enough, but that was part of her allure. She wore a cute little pair of sneakers that ended where her ankles began. Her long, luscious legs were completely on display with a pair of short, very short, denim shorts. As for her shirt, it exposed just enough of her midriff to drive me up the wall.

She handed me her selections. As expected, some poppy stuff and some light movie fair. Nothing I’d be interested in, but it isn’t my job to critique a customer’s purchase.

“I’ll never get used to how great this place is,” Selena said as I wrung her up. “SO much to choose from.”

“Well, that’s our aim.” I replied. “We specialize across the board, new to old, easy to find and impossible to find.”

“You don’t need to gives me a sales pitch, Max. I‘m a customer for life.”

“Well, I’m certainly glad…er…I mean we’re certainly glad to have you.” I hoped I didn’t show how embarrassed I was by that slip. “The damage is thirty bucks fifteen cents.”

“Here you go,” she said, handing me the exact amount. “See you soon.” And with a smile and a spring in her step, she was out of the store. I just needed to make a note of her sale to James who was opening the next morning and I was off to a cold shower.

I picked up my backpack and did one last look-around of the store, then locked up and headed out. I turned the corner to where my car was parked to see an event that would end up changing my life. Selena was surrounded by three men, being held against a wall, one of the men having a gun trained on her. They didn’t see me, the light was shining in the other direction. I placed my back pack down and unzipped it, hoping they wouldn’t hear. I drew out a collapsible baton, something I got as my own means of self-defense, and extended it.

Snuck up behind on of the guys and brought it down hard, knocking him to the ground, drawing the other two’s attention to me. “Just walk away asshole,” the one with the gun said. “This don’t concern you. You weren’t invited to this private party.”

“Judging by the look on the ladies face, neither are you.”

“You wanna die, asshole?” the man said, pointing the gun at me, his hands shaking. Now that I was closer, and the gun in the light, I noticed something off about the gun.

“No one is going to die.” On my hunch, I swung the baton at the gun. It shattered, confirming my suspicions; it was a painted squirtgun. “I think we’re done here.”

With that, the other two picked up the first guy I had knocked down, and ran off. I went to Selena, who wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back. “They’re gone now. Are you okay?”

“I guess,” she said, crying into my shoulder. “I don’t want to think about what would have happened if you didn’t show up when you did.”

“You want me to call someone, the cops?”

“No!” Selena exclaimed. “I’m fine as I can be. I don’t need anymore attention than I already have.”

“Okay, but is there anything I can do?”

“Drive me home…I don’t feel like doing it alone. Please?”

“Sure thing.” I replied. She handed me her keys and we headed to her car.

It was a quiet drive back to her place. I don’t think either of us knew exactly what to say. The only times she spoke were to give me directions.

“How did you know it was a squirtgun?” Selena asked, breaking her directions routine. “It looked real to me.”

“Well, when I got up close and saw it in the light, I noticed plastic molding marks on it where there should have been smooth metal.” I replied.

“But it looked real from far away?”

“Well, kinda.”

“Why did you help me?” Selena asked. “You could have been shot for all you know.”

“I couldn’t just let something like that happen,” I told her. With that, the directions took precedent again. In a few minutes, they were outside her house.

“I can drive the rest of the way,” she said. We got out of the car. Before she got in the driver’s seat, she kissed me on the cheek. “Thank you.” She got in the car and drove into her drive way, and I called a cab to take me back to my car. I knew after what happened, I probably wouldn’t see her at the store again.

It was around one in the afternoon. I’d just come back from my lunch break and was doing inventory in our movie section when I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned around and was surprised to see Selena.

“Hey,” I said. “I didn’t expect to see you here..um…you know, during the day and-“

“No one is going to stop me from coming to my favorite store,” said Selena. “Besides, I wanted to thank you again and give you the cab fare I owe you.”

“There’s no need for that. I was happy to help.”

“Can I get you lunch?” she asked, stepping closer to me. I took a second to take her form in, her hair was being worn down. She was in a t-shirt and very tight jeans.

“I actually just came back from that.”

“Oh,” she said with a little disappointment in her voice. “What about dinner? I know this nice little Thai place not too far from here. We won’t be hassled by paps.”

I could tell she wanted me to say yes. She really wanted things square between us, even though I don’t think we needed to be. “Mr. Park’s, right?”

“Yeah. So, do you want to do that? I feel like I owe you.”

“Selena, you don’t owe me a thing, but I’ll join you for dinner.”

“Great!” she replied, showing a surprising amount of excitement. “What time do you get off?”

“Around seven.”

“I’ll meet you there at around 7:30 then?”

“Sure thing.”

And of course, I was thirty minutes late. I had a last minute rush of customers before I could clock out. Fortunately when I got to the restaurant, Selena was still there. I hurried to the table.

“Sorry I’m late,” I said, taking my seat. “Last minute rush.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Selena sweetly said. “I know that place can get hectic. You’re here now though.”

Before I could respond, the waiter came to take our orders. Luckily, having been to this place enough, I was ready to order, as was Selena. To both our surprise, we order the same, extra spicy chicken curry. Once our orders had been taken, we were alone again.

“You sure your boyfriend won’t mind you being a part of a dinner for two without him?” I asked.

“Well, can you keep a secret?” Selena asked, leaning her face to me. I nodded. “Well, I’m not exactly his girlfriend as much as I’m his…I think beard is the term.”

“You mean he’s?”

“Very much so. I’m just doing a favor for a friend. His team doesn’t think if his fans knew the truth that they’d stick around. So I’m single, to answer your question.”

“Um, that’s not what I asked.” I replied, somewhat nervously.

“You sure?” she asked, following it up with a wink and smile.

“Selena, I appreciate the dinner, but you don’t have to do anythi-“

“Shush,” said Selena, pressing her finger to my lips. “This isn’t about what happened last night, other than it made me realize something. Even though the gun was fake, I didn’t know that. When it was pointed at my face, it made me think about taking things for granted. I‘ve wanted to do this with you since the first time I walked into that store. I was way too young then. I kept saying, ‘When I turn eighteen.’ Then I did and still didn’t do it. Now…I don’t have any time to waste, in my mind.”

“So…you’re saying you’ve been crushing on me for a while now,” I said to her, a sly smile on my face.

“Don’t let it go to your head, hotshot. This date could always end early.”

“So it’s a date now?”

She answered by pressing her lips to mine, planting a soft kiss. “You can take that as a yes.”

Selena and I continued to chat. We found we had a lot in common, not so much in music or anything like that, but just in attitude. She was pretty quick-witted, which I shouldn’t have been surprised by. I’d watched her show before when babysitting my niece and nephew, and she had a good sense of timing. Luckily or me, I was making her laugh as well.

“I don’t know about you,” I said, wiping my mouth after taking a bite of food. “But I’m having a pretty good time.”

“Likewise.” Selena replied. “And the night’s still young.” I looked at my watch and noted the time; it was only 9:30.

“Have any ideas on what to do next?” I asked.

“A few.” She smiled at me again. Something told me she had thought this out for a while. Honestly, I had as well, but to also be bluntly honest, many of those thoughts were deposits in my spank bank. “What do you think of drive-ins?”

“Movies? They’re pretty fun when they’re playing schlock. I didn’t even know there were any left.”

“I know of one. It’s a little out of the way from here, but I’ve driven past a few times. Never went in. I think tonight would be a good night, what do you say?”

“Sounds like fun. Who’s car should we take?”

“Yours. I took a taxi. Cabbies tend to not blab your location when you give them a big tip.”

“Great. Let’s get the check, I’ll drive, you navigate.”

Selena was right about the cabbie, no one was waiting for her outside, nor did anyone follow us to the drive-in.

Selena wanted to park in the back. It made sense. There were fewer people back there, actually no one in the row near us at all from side to side, and it was fairly clear to the font, as no one was in front of us for at least two rows.

On the screen was some schlocky 50’s monster movie. There was a man in a gorilla suit that had a space helmet on chasing a blonde girl around on screen.

The two us couldn’t help but laugh at what we saw. Our night of fun continued, Selena resting her head on my shoulder, trading kisses. Soon the movie was over, and an intermission began as the second one was prepped to come.

“You want to go to the snack bar?” I asked, suggesting something to kill the time.

“I think I have a better idea,” she said. Selena kissed me, much deeper than she had previously. It was a kiss I eagerly returned, pulling her closer to me.

My hands roamed her body, moving under her shirt to feel her flesh against mine. They moved up her flat stomach, caressing up to her breasts. I was kind of shocked she wasn’t wearing a bra. Shocked, but far from disappointed. I traced my fingers around her areolas, causing her to moan into my mouth.

I moved my lips to her neck and on of my hands down to her jeans, unbuttoning the top of them.

“Keep going,” she moaned. Her hands her busy as well. They hand gone from around me to my pants, unbuckling them and unzipping. I then felt her hand grasp my cock, making me shudder. “Feels good, huh?”

“Very.” I replied.

“Then this should blow your mind. Pun intended.” As soon as she started to lower her head, I got the pun. I lifted myself up off the seat slightly to remove my pants to my knees.

I let out a loud moan when Selena wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She slowly swirled her tongue around it, the flicked her tongue on the very tip, making me shiver.

Selena slowly dragged her mouth down my length, licking, sucking and kissing her way down to my balls, almost making love to my dick with her mouth.

Her hand switched places with her mouth when she reached my balls, slowly jacking my cock, paying specific attention again to the head. Her mouth’s wonders were being shown to my balls, Selena softly sucking them, massaging the orbs with her tongue.

While Selena gave me the best blowjob I had ever had, my hand roamed her body, or the parts I could reach. I ran my hand down her back until I reached her pert ass. I snuck under her jeans and panties to feel the smooth skin underneath, massaging the cheeks and she continued her work on me.

My other hand went to her head, caressing her face, holding her hair back. After a few more minutes, I pulled her up, if she had gone on any longer, I would have shot in her mouth, and I wanted to experience her body a bit more before getting off.

My hands wet to her shirt, helping her take it off. As soon as that was done and the shirt tossed to the back seat. I went to her breasts, licking and kissing them, one hand massaging them while the other traveled down her undone jeans, my fingers going inside her very wet opening.

“Yes,” she whispered. She pulled me close, my mouth went from her nipple to her face, kissing her. Out tongues intertwined, Selena moaning into my mouth as my fingers worked on her, grazing her g-spot while my thumb worked her clit. “So good.”

We continued like this for a few more minutes until Selena grabbed my wrist, stopping my motions, She guided my hand from my snatch to her mouth, sucking my fingers clean of her juices. “Want to get a bit more personal?” she asked knowingly. I could only nod in response, which elicited a laugh.

I removed my shoes and completely took off my pants. Selena removed her shoes and began to crawl over the front seat into the back, her jeans still on. I stopped her midway so I would remove her pants myself. Selena was bent over in front of me, giving me a great close up view of her rump.

I grasped the lops of her jeans and began to tug them and her panties down, leaving Selena completely nude. I dropped them on the passenger seat. I massaged her ass and brought my face to it, licking and kissing it. The sensation made her shiver a bit.

I brought my mouth her glistening slit. I began to lick at her aroused lips, Selena letting out a moan. My tongue entered her folds and my hands roamed the curves of her ass. I moved my mouth a bit so my tongue could reach her clit from this position, making her arch her back.

“Fuck me Max,” Selena moaned. She moved to the back seat and lied down. I followed suit setting between her legs and pressing my cock at her tight opening. I eased myself in savoring the feeling. “Yes….”

My face went to her breasts, working them over with my lips and tongue as I began to build up a pace. She wrapped her legs around me and brought her hands to my face, pulling it to hers for a kiss.

“Sorry about the cramped conditions,” I said, nibbling on her ear.

“Mmm, don’t worry,” she growled, flexing her pussy on my cock and sending a jolt up my spine. “I’m feeling great, how about you?”

“Very,” I said. I slid my arms under her, getting a better grip so I could thrust into her harder, getting an excited series of moans to escape her mouth. After a few minutes, we were giving the shocks on my SUV a serious workout and definitely enjoying ourselves. Still, I wished we had more room. It would, after all, mean a lot more fun. That’s when it occurred to me, I had been so distracted by experiencing the wonders of Selena Gomez’s body that I had completely forgotten I could lower my back seat all the way down, and the lever was just beyond where her head lay. I reached forward and felt for it. Once I grasped it, I pulled and the seat back lowered. “Care to get more comfortable?”

“Such a gentleman,” she giggled. We shifted around, laying straight down the middle, with Selena on top now.

“I love the new view,” I said, Selena already building up a rhythm.

“The view’s only half of it.” She placed her hands on both sides of my head and began to lift herself up and down on my cock with an increasing tempo. One of my hands moved to her hip, grasping her soft skin while the other went to her clit, working her over while she fucked herself with my cock.

“Damn you’re incredible,” I growled. Selena slowed her tempo and began to grind her hips. I sat myself up some. Selena again wrapped her legs around me in this new position, and my lips found there way to hers, then to her breasts.

“Lick them,” she moaned into my ear. “Please.”

“Lick what?” I asked. “Tell me what you need.” I gave her a few thrusts to punctuate my question.

“My nipples. Lick them, suck them…please, play with my fucking nipples.”

“Good manners must be rewarded.” I licked and sucked them as she asked, the sensation making her shiver with pleasure. My hands cradled her butt, massaging the firm apple shape.

“Fuck me Max,” Selena growled, her nails digging into my back. The two of us were completely covered in sweat, moving like a well oiled machine. Her pussy began to convulse on my cock, I knew she was close, she just needed a little push in the right direction. I grabbed her hand and moved it to her clit with mine, the two of us working together to push her over the edge.

“OH FUCK!” Selena screamed, forgetting how public of a place we were actually in. I put my mouth over hers, muffling her mouth with a kiss. She sucked on my tongue as she came down from her orgasm.

I maneuvered us into our first position with Selena on her back and began to fuck her harder than I had before, my own orgasm quickly approaching, the feeling of her pussy’s convulsions taking a lot out of me.

“Cum for me,” she said, clearly exhausted, but her tone incredibly seductive. “I want to feel it on my skin, Max."

Upon hearing those words come from Selena Gomez’s mouth that was it. I pulled out of her pussy and shot a long stream of cum, the end of it hitting her just below the chin. The rest of it came out around her navel and onto her triangle shaped piece of pubic hair.

“That was definitely worth the wait,” she said with a laugh, scooping up some of the cum with her fingers and sucking them clean.

Soon after we finished, we redressed and left the drive-in. Selena rested her head on my shoulder.

“When do we get to see each other again?” I asked, running my fingers through her hair.

“Ready for round two already?” she laughed.

“Well, yeah. But also, I just want to spend more time with you.”

“I know.” She moved her lips to my cheek, planting a kiss. “I think next week, probably Thursday.”

“Why so long?”

“If we do this, it’s going to be hard,” she said. “It definitely won’t be a normal relationship. We have the whole thing with Justin, touring, and privacy to consider.”

“Privacy?”

“Yeah. I liked everything about tonight including how we had each other all to ourselves, no flashbulbs or anything. Just us. It sucks, but at least we’ll have something, right?”

“Definitely,” I said. “It’s not that long of a wait anyway.”

We kissed one more time and then exchanged numbers with each other. Soon we were at her place. “I can’t wait for next week,” she said, smiling a she exited the car.

“Neither can I.”