PDA

View Full Version : Tales from the Record Store: Selena Gomez Part 2

Deadshot
05-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Tales from the Record Store: Selena Gomez
Part 2
By Deadshot
(MF, oral, Anal)

All of the following is completely and totally fictional. Not one bit ever happened.

In the month following our drive-in date, to say things had been going great between myself and Selena would be grossly understating things. Despite our age difference, which wasn't that major at eight year but still something some would consider an obstacle, we found a lot of common ground. A lot of our tastes clashed, but our personalities just clicked. We greatly enjoyed each other's company and stole every moment we could. In order to avoid the paps, we had to sneak around. We never went any place bad or anything, but still, we had to keep things completely undercover.

Another problem we had to deal with were her parents. Selena was nineteen, but still, she thought the age different between us would freak them out. I understood, of course. I didn't want to cause any trouble for her, so we continued taking our time where we could. Needless to say, we visited that drive-in a few more times, as well as a few other nice and secluded places.

Today was different. Selena was going to come to my place for the first time. Like any guy who's girl was coming by his place for the first time, I cleaned my place up more than it had ever been cleaned before. Got to keep up appearances. I went the extra mile and made her lasagna from my mom's recipe for dinner.

Once the food was ready and the table was set, the waiting game began. It was a short round, though. It seemed that within minutes of placing down the plates, there was a knock at my door. I walked to the door and opened it, Selena standing behind it. She was dressed simply in a black spaghetti-strap, white short shorts that showed off her legs, and sandals. Simple, but breathtaking, to me. She was holding a cake in her hands

"May I come in?" she asked sweetly, a smile on her face.

"Of course, but you must pay a toll first." I replied. Selena played like she was mulling it over, a sweet and sexy look on her face as she feigned contemplation.

"Sounds fair." I leaned my face to her and kissed her, our tongues sliding into each other's mouths. I broke the kiss, planting one last, soft kiss on her lips.

"You may enter," I smirked. "Welcome to my ever-so-humble home." Selena walked in, slipping offer sandals and handing me the cake. "I hope you like it. Chocolate with vanilla frosting."

"Sounds good. I'll go put this in the kitchen." I walked to the kitchen while Selena began looking over my apartment.

"Nice," she said. "Really neat too." She took a seat on my couch, laying down on it, the cake laying on her stomach.. "This couch is to die for. So comfy and cozy."

"And it looks even better now," I said, looking at her with a smile.

"Lucky for you, I'm the kind of girl that likes a good, schmaltzy compliment."

"May I invite you to my dinner table then, schmaltz girl?" I walked to the table pulled out a seat for her.

"Don't mind if I do." Selena walked to the seat, kissing me on the cheek before taking her seat. "What's on the menu tonight?"

"Lasagna." I replied. I went to the kitchen and retrieved the dish from the oven, placing it in the center of the table. "Family recipe."

"I bet it's delicious." With that statement, I plated our food and we began our dinner for two. The conversation was, I suppose, average in nature, but it was just talking to her that worked for me. The conversation flowed really smoothly. Getting her to smile and giggle was rewarding, cute and sexy at the exact same time. The sight over licking tomato sauce from around her mouth was also a very welcome aspect of the dinner.

Soon, our meal was over, but the evening wasn't. "That might be the best lasagna I've ever had," said Selena. "The company wasn't bad, either. What's next on the itinerary?"

"I thought we could sit back on that comfy couch you were on earlier and watch a movie." I replied. I got up from my seat and headed to hers, leaning down to kiss her. "That sound good to you?"

"Very." She got up and headed to the kitchen. "How about you go the couch and get the movie ready, I'll get some dessert."

"You want any help?"

"You served me dinner, Max. The least I can do is serve you dessert. Now sit down, mister." I gave her a mock salute and did as she asked. I hopped over the back of the couch and turned on the TV. "Where am I going to sit?"

"Well, you I was hoping you sit right next to…"I cut myself off as I looked to the side and saw Selena, completely nude and holding a piece of cake on plate.

"How about I choose my seat?" I nodded with a smirk. Selena moved to stand in from of me, giving me a full view of her perfect form. I had seen it before in the last few weeks, but it's not a sight I could see anyone getting tired of. Her perfect breasts with her aroused nipples, her nice landing strip of pubic hair on her pussy, beautiful.

Selena looked down at my crotch. She looked at me, smiling. "Could you clear off that seat for me?" she asked, pointing where she had just looked. Catching her meaning, I reached down and undid my pants, pushing them down to my knees, my hard cock hitting the air. "Thank you, baby." Her "seat" cleared, Selena straddled me, her hot pussy hovering over my cock. "Have a taste." The dug her fork into the cake and brought it to my mouth, an offer I eagerly accepted. "How is it?"

"Damn good," I said. "I bet it's only going to get better."

"I think that's a safe bet." She handed me the plate. "Let me have a bite." I took a peace of cake and put it in her open mouth, I bit of frosting getting on her lips. I leaned forward and licked it off. Almost simultaneous with this action, Selena reached for my cock, lining it up with her slit and sinking down on it. "Oh god, that's good. Cake's not bad either."

Selena grabbed the plate again and began to ride me, my hands gripping her hips. She fed me another piece of cake, this time smearing some on my lips and taking a taste for herself. "Anything else I can taste?" I asked, licking at her tongue as her face backed off. She placed the cake as far as she could to the side of me, now focusing on the action at hand completely.

"I said I'd serve you dessert," she moaned, a smile on her face. I pulled her closer to me and brought my mouth to her neck. I licked and kissed it, Selena's moaning and sighing in my ear. She held me tight as she began to build up her pace. "Fuck me Max, make me feel good…so good."
Selena moved her hands to my knees and leaned herself back, allowing me to move my mouth to her breasts. My hands roamed up to them, fondling them as I licked and sucked on them, my saliva mixing with her sweat.

I moved my hands again, roaming to her back, grazing them up and down as my mouth continued at her breasts. Selena increased her tempo as well, her vice-like cunt moving quick on my my cock.

She pulled herself forward, steadying herself on my shoulders. She also slowed down a bit, now grinding on my cock. "You feel so good inside me," she said, kissing me. "Nice hard cock."

"You like it?" I asked knowingly, gripping her hips hard as I jabbed into her a few times, Selena's eyes shutting in pleasure while she let out a loud groan.

"So good, baby."

"You're amazing," I said to her, brushing her hair from her face, then cradling it. I moved my other hand from her hip to her clit, frigging it. "Your pussy feels so amazing, babe." With the increased stimulation, Selena built her pace up even faster, biting her lower lip as she rushed to her orgasm.

I pulled her tight to me, Selena now moaning and groaning so loud my neighbors had to have heard. Not that either of us really cared, we were enjoying ourselves too much to care. Selena was enchanting to view and hear as she approached her crescendo, her hair matting to her face because of the sweat and her face contorted in pleasure.

"YES!" Selena yelled, her orgasm hitting her like a freight train. I continued to thrust into her, extending her orgasm out a bit as she rode it out. Selena slumped forward, her body still shaking. She whispered incoherently in my ears, kissing and nibbling her way to my chest. "You cum honey?" she asked, her voice barely above a tired whisper.

"Almost there, Sel," I said. "Where do you want it?" She moved her head up, facing me and giving me a wink. She removed her self from my dick and kissed her way down my chest to my cock. With no hesitation, she eagerly took me in her mouth, sucking the juices off my dick.

"I taste pretty good," Selena said, looking up me with a smile full sweetness and sex appeal that was unparalleled. "I bet you taste better." She went back to her, sucking me off at a fast pace, working my cock with her mouth and hand while fondling my balls with the other.

I reached down to hold her hair back as she worked hard to get my cum. She wouldn't wait long. "Selena!" I grunted in warning. Selena didn't slow down as I began to unload in her mouth. Selena seemed to moan at the sensation, working her tongue right under the crown, making me the one shivering and shaking as she worked every last drop out of my cock directly in her mouth.

Once I was completely done, Selena pulled off. I looked down and saw her open her mouth, showing me it was full of my jizz. Selena then slowly closed her mouth and swallowed, licking her lips when she was done. "I was right," she climbing back into my lap and resting her head on my shoulder. "You do taste better."

After about ten minutes of resting, Selena and I went to my shower, washing each other off, enjoying each other's bodies. Her back was to my chest, her head leaning back as the water cascaded down her body.

"Max, can I talk to you about something?" she asked, turning to face me.

"What's on your mind?"

"I'm going out of town next Friday to shoot a movie. I'm going to be in Florida for a bit."

"That's nothing new. The first week we went out you were out of town most of it and I think we're doing just fine so far."

"Me too. That's why I was going to suggest you come and see me down there, spend a weekend with me."

"That sounds great Sel. What about photographers though?"

"Let me worry about that. You just come down and spend some time with me. If you can…can you?" Her brown eyes looked up at me, almost pleading, a soft smile on her face. Even if I was going to say no, I couldn't to that face.

"I have more than enough time off saved up. Of course."

"Great!" she exclaimed. "I'll e-mail you the details of your ticket and where I'm staying. This is going to be so much fun!"

Two weeks after the dinner date with a wonderful dessert, I found myself on a plane to Florida. It was odd, the feeling of anxiousness I had. It wasn't like I hadn't been alone with Selena before. This felt different to a degree, like we weren't trying to hide anything. Sure, I had to pick up my ticket using a name she had left for me, but I understood that. What was nice was the pass I had to hang around on set, like we didn't have to hide. Selena said it'd be fine, as it could just be said she was hanging around with an extra if any photos of us were taken. It was going to be nice to actually hang out with my girlfriend and not have to be undercover constantly.

Even with that though, I was shocked to see Selena actually meet me at the airport baggage claim when I arrived. Sure, she was in a red wig, sunglasses and a baggy shirt, but I spotted her right away. Lucky for her, no one else did. She ran up to me and kissed me deep, smiling as it broke.

"I missed you," she said, running her fingers through my hair. "A lot."

"Same here." I replied. "But we have the weekend to make up for lost time."

"It's going to be a good one, I've been having so much fun. I can't wait to share it with you. Wait until you see the suite I'm in. It's so awesome!"

"I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of that particular area." I smirked, sneaking a squeeze of her ass while we waited for my bags.

"Pretty confident in yourself, aren't you Mr. Belmont?" Selena asked. "How do you know I don't have another little boy toy at my beck and call, already there?"

"oh, you're far too ladylike to be so ostentatious with your carnal desires."

"Well played," she laughed. Soon enough, my bags showed up and Selena and I were off to catch a cab back to her hotel. It didn't take long, and soon we were on our way. "So, what have you been up to this week?"

"You know, work, counting the days, breathlessly, listening to power ballads, thinking of ways I could lay it on thick next time I saw you. How is that going by the way?"

"Very well," she smiled and scooted closer to me in the cab. She rested her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her. "I'd say I missed, but I was far too busy being a celebrity and doing all that stuff we do which I can't think of right now."

"Of course," I said, kissing her head. "Seriously, I did miss you though. This trip is going to be the highlight of the year. Calling it right now."

"Those are big expectations."

"If anyone can pull it off, it'd be you Selena."

Once we got to the room, I was a bit taken aback by it. I knew it'd be big, but I wasn't expecting a two bedroom suite with a balcony. "Wow," I said, trying to take it all in.

"I know, right?" Selena replied. She kicked off her shoes, took off the baggie shirt revealing a light blue bikini top, and took her wig off, placing it on a table near the door. "It's so cool! Usually, if I get a place like this, I don't really get to enjoy it that much. This time though, I really get to lounge around when I have free time. Having free time is a new thing too. And now that I have some wonderful company, it's going to get a lot better. Let me show you around."

I followed her to the main living room. "Not much here. Still looks good, but it's just the TV, couch and the mini fridge." She then took me to one of the bedrooms. This one was barren, like it hadn't been slept in. "This is the spare room. I don't know why I got one with two bedrooms, but I'm not complaining. Mine is the one next door. We went there and I saw a much more lived-in an cozy room. Little touches of Selena were all over the place. Pictures in frames, including one of us from one of those photo booths, which was a pleasant surprise, a few stray pieces of clothes on the floor, and sheets on the bed that were very different from the others in the previous bedroom. I ventured the guess she brought them from her own home.

"It's something I do to make myself less homesick. I have more to show you, Max. Come on!"

Selena grabbed my hand and led me to the balcony. "I come out here to chill. Great view of the ocean, and on this side of the hotel it's hard for paps to get a good shot of me, so I can do something like this," she said, before grabbing my collar and pulling me in for a quick but deep kiss. "And we don't have to worry about anything."

"So it's pretty private huh?" I asked, moving my hand to her bikini top's string and pulling, letting the garment fall and exposing her breasts to the air.

"Max! What are you doing?" she asked, laughing with a bit of shock in her tone, I leaned down and began to kiss her breasts, moving one of my hands down her tight matching blue shorts, beginning to finger her. "Ohhhh," she moaned. "Oh fuck…I'd love to continue this…shit…you have no idea…"

"What's stopping you?"

"I need..mmmm that's good…to be back on set in twenty minutes. And twenty minutes isn't enough time for what I want to do to you babe." Reluctantly, Selena gently grabbed my hand removed me from herself. She kissed me almost apologetically. "I promise tonight, you're all mine. Until then, why don't you come on set, watch me prance around in a bikini and get ready for some serious fun when the sun goes down?"

"The set was a paradise for any man and some women. Tight female forms walking around in various modes of undress, amongst them Selena, always stealing moments when she could to flash me a smile and a wink. And my eyes were completely on her. So complete, that I had a jump when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Anyone sitting there?" I hearted a female voice ask. I turned around to see Vanessa Hudgens, Selena's co-star in the film. Like Selena, she was bikini clad, hers a bright neon greenish yellow. Unlike Selena, her hair appeared to be dyed a tinge of blond.

"Not currently." I replied. Vanessa took the seat next to me.

"So you're Selena's guy, Max?" she asked, looking me over. "Not bad."

"How'd you know?"

"The girl gushes like crazy. Not to anyone who would blab though, so she's clever enough. Add her descriptions to how you're looking at her, it's not hard to figure out."

"Clearly, you're also clever enough."

"Thanks," Vanessa laughed. "You two should watch yourself though."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, I don't want to burst anyone's bubble. I don't know you enough outside of noticing you're a hot one. And of course, Selena's gushing. But you have to remember, you're the "normal" one in all this, a nine-to-fiver. She's an up and coming starlet who's playing the girlfriend to someone else to help him stay afloat. You already have a unique set of challenges with that alone. Don't let that discourage you, it could still work."

With that, Vanessa got up and walked away, almost purposely going out of the way to give me a nice view of her supple ass. Pretty girl, odd conversation.

It was around 9:00 at night when Selena was wrapped for the day. Apparently it was unusually early, but she told me she wasn't needed for the rest of the night, and eagerly took he extra time off to get a bit of private time with me. This was a plan I eagerly endorsed.

In almost no time we were back in her suite, and all proper pretense were off. We were on each other in an instant, our mouths colliding in a fierce kiss. Our hands roamed each others body in a quick scramble, grabbing feels while removing the clothing we both wore in a hurry.

In a flash her top was off and my mouth to her breasts, almost instantaneously she had gotten my pants down and had her hand stroking my growing rod.

"Gonna fuck me tonight, baby?" Selena asked. "Fuck me real good?"

"Only if you're good." I replied. "And we both know how good of a girl you are."

"You haven't seen anything yet." She smirked and back off from me. "Take the clothes off, start the jacuzzi and get in. I'll be right back." Selena went into her room, shedding the rest of her clothes. While she did this, i followed her request, shedding mine and heading to the jacuzzi and turning it on, the water surely to be nice and hot for us both.

It seemed almost as soon as I was in, Selena had entered the door. She was nude as well, her hair now up. She was carrying with her a platter of strawberries, setting them down at the side of the jacuzzi before getting in herself.

"Nice and hot," she said, dipping her toes in the bubbling water. "Perfect." Selena slowly eased herself into the water. Once in, she leaned back, soaking in the feeling. Her hand casually reached for a berry, seductively taking a bite of the succulent fruit. ONce the that berry was gone Selena looked at me, licking her lips. "Want one?"

"If you don't mind."

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"You need to come and get it." She placed the top of the strawberry in the mouth,the rest sticking out. She beckoned at me with her finger to come towards her, which I eagerly complied to. My mouth hovered over hers, slowly approaching for bite. The bite predictably turned into a kiss, breaking off only to finish eating the berry. "How was it?"

"Sweet," I said. "But I want something sweeter." My hand grabbed Selena by the ass and motioned for her to move up. She did, sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi. With Selena in place, i proceeded. I kissed and licked my way up her inner thighs.

"Mmmm, don't be shy max, go further." Selena moaned, arching her back as I moved closer and closer to her slit. My hands were rubbing up and down her tone legs and my mouth had approached her glistening opening. "The jacuzzi's not the only reason it's wet," she said with a sexy smile."

"Good to know." I replied. With no more hesitation, my mouth went to her pussy, immediately giving delicate attention to her clit.

"Fuck" she groaned, the initial contact alone enough to make her quiver. "Been waiting for this for a while babe."

"Glad to help." I'd been waiting for a while too, and savored every single thing about the moment. Selena's legs wrapped around me, one of my arms wrapping around them, feeling her wet skin while the other went to join my mouth, fingering her while I sucked and nibbled at her aroused nub.

I looked up to see Selena focusing on the pleasure, her eyes shut tight, biting on her own, plump lips. Her hands' time was split, one hands was at my head, pushing my face deeper towards her cunt while she ground at me, the other at her breasts, massaging them and tweaking her own nipples.

"Fuck, I'm so close Max," she groaned. "Make me cum…please…I really need it…."

I I worked my finger harder into her grazing her g-spot. Selena began to tremble, her orgasm was approaching. Within a few minutes, she let out a loud cry of passion, loud enough I could hear it through her legs, which in one instant had pressed tight around my head.

As she began to come down, Selena released me from the grip of her legs and reentered the hot tub, getting on my like a lioness to her prey. Her lips attacked mine kissing and tasting her cum on my lips. "Fuck me," she gasped. My back was at the other end of the jacuzzi and Selena placed her hands at the lips of it, raising her self up. My hand went to her back helping her lower herself to my cock.

"Damn," I ground upon being completely inside her. The tightness of her wet pussy was one thing, but the heat of the water only increased the heat of her own velvet sleeve, the feeling was intense.

"The feeling's mutual sweetie," she said in tone combining innocence and sexiness so well the girl might as well patent it being so exclusively hers. Soon enough, we had built up enough of a rhythm in our lustful excitement towards each other that water was splashing all about. "Suck my tits."

My mouth went to those wonderful mounds as soon as the words left her mouth. I puled her close to me, my hands roaming her back and I worked her breasts.
"Fuck that's good," growled Selena. She squeezed my cock tight with her hot cunt, trying to tease my cum out as soon as she could. I looked up at her on to see that amazing smile looking back at me. "Too much for ya?"

"More like never enough." My hands grasped her has and pulled Selena down on my cock as hard and deep as I could.

"OH FUCK ME!" Selena screamed loudly. "You dirty man!" she giggled before kissing me deeply. We slowed things downa bit, Selena grinding an working her hips while my hands massaged her pert butt.

"You want to..I don't know, try something?" Selena asked.

"What's that?"

She got off of me and waded back over to the other side of the hot tub. She stopped at the edge and bent over, arching her back and looking at me over her shoulder. "Fuck my ass?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said, a bit of hesitation in her voice. "I've never tried it, but I know some friends who've done it, talked about it. I'm curious. I trust you. If I don't like it, you'll stop, right?"

"Of course," I said. I waded behind her, leaning down to kiss her shoulder. I worked down her back to her cheeks, licking and kissing them before spreading them to lick her tight little backdoor. I hoped the hot water of the tub, my saliva, and being relaxed would be enough to ease myself in without hurting her too much.

I began to lick her asshole, getting her ready. "Oooh," she said. "Never expected to feel a tongue back there."

"How does it feel?"

"Different. Keep going." That was a good sign. I kept going, moving my index finger to her anus, easing it in to test her. Selena froze in spot when she felt it, but relaxed as soon as it when in. "Doesn't feel too bad."

"It's just my finger."

"I know, Max. I think at this point, i can tell the difference between your index finger and your cock."

"So observant."

"You know you love it." She flashed me a sexy, reassuring smile, and I continued working her ass. When I was comfortable she was ready, I lined my cock up with her anus and pressed the head against it. Before I went forward, I grabbed Selena's hand and moved it to her clit.

"Play with yourself. It's going to make it easier." She nodded and started working her lit. I took a firm grip of her hips and started to wormy dick into her back door.

"Fuck," Selena grunt at the intrusion. "That's huge."

"You okay?"

"Keep going," she said, her eyes shut tight. "I want it." So continue I did, and with a bit more pressure, the head popped past her sphincter.

"Shit that's tight," I groaned. I had to go extremely slow. Not just because of the fact she was so tight I'd have nutted in five seconds, but I didn't want to hurt her, she needed to enjoy this too.

Inch by inch, I eased myself into Selena's ass, every minute Selena getting more acclimated to my intrusion. Her grunts gave way to moans as she got into it. My grip on her hips lessened, one of my hands going to hers at her lit, joining her in working it.

"I never thought I'd be enjoying this," she breathlessly said. "Especially not this much."

"Learn something new everyday, huh?" I asked, leaning down to kiss her back.

"Go harder."

"You sure?"

She looked back and nodded, winking. "I like this a lot."

I started to increase my pace into her, Selena's sound and body telling me she was actually enjoying this a lot, she wasn't just saying it to turn me on even more than I was, which of course turned me on even more than I already was. I pulled Selena up, her back pressed to my chest. I was giving it to her as I hard as I felt I could, Selena visibly and audibly enjoying every second of it.

"I…Max…I think I'm gonna…" Selena moaned. "So close…"

"Dirty girl, are you going to come with a dick up your ass?"

"Yes…yes…YES!!!" With that final cry, Selena came, and she came hard, her ass, which was already beyond tight, became a vice of flesh. I continued thrusting into her quivering for, Selena muttering and whispering she wanted more. "Please give me more Max…."

I continued a bit longer, Selena's body limps as a noodle in my arms, a satisfied smile on her face. I was dangerously close to shooting after this whole enjoyable ordeal. Before I could announce it, Selena whispered four of the best words I could have heard in that moment.

"Cum in my ass." Hearing those words was too much. With one final thrust, I emptied a flood of semen into Selena's asshole, turning her to face me in a kiss as rope after rope of jism erupted into her.

When I was done, we both slumped forward. We were wrecked, but very pleasantly so.

"That was beyond amazing," Selena sleepily uttered. "I think I could sleep for days,"

"Want to test that theory?" I asked. Her reply was a tired nod. We both got our of the jacuzzi and I lifted her up into my arms.

Soon after hitting her bed, we both drifted immediately off to sleep. And despite having some of the best sex of my life with the woman of my dreams just before passing out from exhaustion due to that same sex, my dreams were filled with Selena. And they got progressively more lucid than most of my dreams. It got to the point where I woke up, and it felt like the dreams were continuing. However upon looking down, I could see a shape bobbing up and down on my cock under the sheet. Looking under it, I saw Selena, sucking my cock and giving me a wink. "Glad to see you're up. In more ways than one."

"Naughty lady, aren't you?"

"I don't hear any complaints," she said, giving the head a soft little suck.

"Oh, and you won't."

"Then let's just get to some more fun." Selena began to kiss her way above my chest until we were face to face. In seemingly no time, I was inside her slick pussy, and she was riding me, hard. I reached out to put my hands on her, but Selena grabbed me by both wrists. "Let me." She guided my hands to the headboard. "Keep them there."

I nodded in response and decided to lay back and let Selena work her magic. I was entranced watching her writhe atop me, her breasts bouncing in a nice rhythm, her face contorted in pleasure, her hips grinding, the visuals combined with her voice and the feeling of her hot cunt was just about the hottest thing I'd ever experienced.

"You like how I feel Max? Your cock makes me feel so good…how does my pussy feel?"

"Amazing…so amazing…fuck Selena…" She smirked a bit in response and lowered herself, leaning over me to dangle her breasts over my lips, bait i eagerly took. Her hands also grasped mine tightly.

"I want you to cum in my pussy Max," Selena whispered. "Fill me all the way up babe."

"Are you sure?"

Selena nodded. "It's okay, precautions have been taken sweetheart. I want to feel it in my pussy. Can you do that for me? Please?"

"If things keep going the way they are right now, I see no problem." Selena laughed, but as soon as the laugh faded her faces net from sweet to sultry in almost no time at all.

"I want it so bad," Selena growled, her pace increasing. "I need it, Max. I need it…" Her growl trailed into a whisper as she rose back up,riding me to her conclusion as well as my own. It didn't take much for me to go over the line. A few select squeezes of her pussy, the grinding and dirty talk did it.

Announcing it with a strained grunt, I unloaded my last load of the day into Selena's hungry pussy, the contact with her inner walls setting her off, almost on cue with my release Selena let out a loud moan of passion and fell forwards on to me, resting on my chest as her body shivered, riding out the orgasm.

"I think I'm ready for sleep now," she said. "For real. Just going to pas out like this."

"I'd be honored to be your mattress," I said, kissing her head.

"Thanks," she laughed, softly. "One more thing before we go to sleep."

"What's that?"

"I…I love you Max." She looked up at me sweetly. And I couldn't give her any other answer.

"I love you too."

She planted a kiss on my lips before scooting off of me and to my side. "Good. Because I'm going to be sore in the morning. The good kind of sore, but still."

When we got back to L.A., things resumed, but a bit differently, as we both dropped the big "L". We still managed to evade press, but felt like a more real couple.

Not a bad life, really. Not at all.

Hals Mals
05-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Brilliant Deadshot! loved it, you truly are a amazing writer, and especially about Selena :) if this isn't the end, Please do a part 3 ! :D it is THAT good :) it deserves a Part Three :D

Thanks again :D