List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Mistaken Identity 2" with Jennifer Lawrence

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Mistaken Identity 2" with Jennifer Lawrence

Mistaken Identity 2
    With Jennifer Lawrence
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, voy, inc, rel, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

It had been several days since the impromptu encounter with my sister, and in the preceding days following our spontaneous sex session Jennifer had gone out of her way to avoid me all week, barely speaking two words in my direction.

Fortunately for me it was the weekend again so our folks had gone out to dinner leaving us all alone with the entire place to ourselves. Checking the house, I made sure that we were entirely alone before I made my way up the stairs and was determined to march into her room to confront Jen about her recent attitude.

Instead, I smirked slyly to myself as I heard the shower running in the bathroom and realized she was inside. Feeling bold, I snuck over to the door and carefully peered inside only to gasp with delight as I spied her naked form in all its magnificent glory.

Taking a closer look I then noticed that her eyes were closed and her chin was raised a little, so that the spray from the shower struck her in the face and trickled down her neck and across her remarkable tits.

It was there that I realized that the nipples on her breasts were raised and hard like two pencil erasers, and her right hand, with the small cake of soap inside was buried between her legs and rubbing against her slit, her thumb nudging the fold over her clit as she quietly masturbated.

Judging from her labored breathes she was close to climaxing too, and now trembled uncontrollably as she worked her clit furiously.

Her left hand was on the wall, supporting herself as she dunked her head under the spray of water again, allowing it to massage her scalp and douse her blonde hair as she neared orgasm, the tiny clit now fully erect and free of its hood.

"Oh Ben...Oh Ben!" she sobbed quietly just as the bathroom door shut closed and I stepped inside the small room to join her.

It took all of several seconds for me to completely disrobe, especially after hearing her moan my name. I grinned evilly to myself as my erect cock stood straight up and proud. I had intended to finally talk to her about our little "incident" from a few nights earlier, but seeing her like this I knew there was no point in talking.

She was apparently just as frustrated as I was. When Jennifer finally opened her eyes to find me standing there naked, she squealed with surprise and instinctively threw the soap at me striking me in the chest.

"OMG!" she gasped aloud, as I laughed at her expense. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

I simply smiled as I drank in her naked beauty, her tall slim body and ample breasts which jiggled enticingly. My thick cock now surged with excitement and grew harder as she cowered in the corner of the shower cubicle and covered her body with her hands.

"Ben! Get the hell out of here!" she hissed.

"Oh relax," I smirked, as I bent over to pick up the soap from the floor and brought it to my face to inhale her musky scent.

To be honest, the scent was so intoxicating that I had to stop myself from licking it.

"Ben! What the fuck?" she almost sobbed. "What if mom and dad find you in here?"

"No one's home, Jen." I reassured her. "They went to dinner, so we have the entire place to ourselves."

With her hands still clutching her private parts, I simply ignored her concerns and proceeded to lather her trembling body with soap, running my hands all around her naked hips and across her bare buttocks, and making sure to brush the head of my aching erection against her body in the process.

"Seriously Ben, get out of here." she feebly objected. "What if someone catches us?"

"I told you, we're all alone." I insisted, as I finally convinced her to take her arms away from her ample chest and reveal those luscious round breasts.

After several moments of hesitation, my sister finally complied and I rewarded her actions by gently tweaking her erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger which immediately caused her to sigh and squirm in place.

"This is crazy," she muttered softly as her wet body gleamed erotically beside me. "Ben please."

"Please, what?" I interrupted her. "Don't you want to have some fun?"

Before she could answer I bent over and licked one of her erect nipples, noting the distinct taste of soap and body lotion. To my amusement Jennifer could only moan and tense up in response and watched as I quickly seduced and persuaded her to fool around with me.

"OMG." she whimpered softly. "This is so wrong."

"It is, huh?" I quipped between sucks. "Then why aren't you stopping me right now? Why didn't you stop me the other night too?"

I grinned smugly to myself as I worked my mouth around her other tit, suckling her hard nipple into my mouth and causing her to moan out loud and arch her back in the process.

Bending my knees, I then turned her hips towards me and brushed the head of my cock between her warm slippery thighs, permitting it to jut out between her legs and grind against her slick sex. While her brain said one thing, her body clearly did another as I grinned confidently to myself and watched her wrestle with her emotions.

"No, wait. No, we can't." she muttered incoherently, trying to convince herself to stop.

Jennifer squirmed and briefly beat on my chest with her fists, as I simply pulled her body closer to mine and rubbed my manhood even harder against her sex, the head of my cock grinding against her juicy wet vulva and scarcely penetrating her.

My naked sister now shuddered in a combination of fear and excitement, her hairless teen minge quivered against my erection. Even I couldn't believe how hard I was, and despite her objections I was sure it impressed her.

"Stop lying." I told her. "I just saw you."

"Saw me?" she panted. "Doing what?"

"I just saw you playing with yourself." I whispered into her ear. "You were playing and moaning my name."

"No I didn't!" she answered defensively. "Let go."

I continued to rub my hard cock against her wet cunt which now caused us both to moan audibly. Caught up in the moment I then grabbed her buttocks with both hands and squeezed her ass, jamming her body harder against mine as I kissed her neck and licked at her wet throat.

"Just face it," I smirked. "You're a fucking whore."

Jennifer's eyes never opened as I continued to massage her sex with my cock and proceeded to talk dirty to her.

"Admit it. You have a weakness. You can't say no to cock," I grinned as I rubbed my penis even harder against her.

"You want it," I added. "You need it inside you, constantly."

My sister whimpered as my prick slid along her greasy labia and now nudged against her sensitive clit.

"Please...oh!" she begged, as we both felt her body slowly surrender to me.

Without even realizing it her hips began to move and undulate beside me, rubbing her teen sex against my aching tool more intently.

"You know what I want to do right now?" I whispered, as I held her ass in both hands.

"What?" she replied without missing a beat.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall," I suggested, before turning her to face the pouring showerhead.

Jennifer hesitated for a moment but ultimately obeyed, as I reached down with one hand and leisurely lathered my hard meat stick with soap and then pressed the bulbous head against her tiny bunghole.

"Whoa! Wait!" she suddenly jumped with fear. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing," I quipped. "I was going to have some fun."

"Oh no," she scoffed. "Don't even think about it!"

"Think about what?" I teased, while stroking my cock.

"Don't even think about sticking that thing in my ass."

The mere sound of her words sent a shiver down my spine, and if I didn't know any better I could swear that the notion also excited her too.

"Stick it where?" I teased, causing her to flash me a sarcastic look before giving away a coy smile.

To my amusement, despite her apparent objections Jen still repeated her claim for my benefit. Truthfully I think the entire idea really turned her on but she just refused to admit it.

"In my ass," she repeated. "You're not fucking my ass, Ben."

"Oh, no?" I replied. "Sooner or later that ass is mine, Jen. Just wait and see."

"Well... not today," she said before she snatched the soap from my hands and returned to lathering her flawless body.

"Oh come on," I urged before I leaned over and kissed her on the side of the neck again.

As expected, her entire body seemingly surrendered to my touch and she moaned as she titled her head to one side and invited my lips to continue massaging her tender skin. I happily obliged as I reached around to grope and fondle her large natural tits, grinding our wet body together.

"C'mon Jen," I breathed into her ear. "We both know you want it. Don't you want to fuck around again?"

I took this opportunity to slide my lips along the side of her jaw line and finally kissed her on the lips, taking her breath away as I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

I soon persuaded her to open her mouth and slide her wet tongue across mine before the two of us really began to lose control. Swapping spit with one another, I quickly discovered that kissing her this way while pinching her nipple really turned her on.

"Hmm... let's try this again, shall we?" I said, as I directed her to face the wall again and rubbed my cock against her tiny little butthole.

"I can't believe I'm about to let you do this," she muttered to herself.

"Do what, sis?" I teased again. "Tell me."

"Let you fuck my ass."

"Sorry?" I repeated, insisting that she speak a little louder.

Jennifer smiled and looked over her shoulder as she repeated herself. She knew full well what I was trying to do but was only too happy to indulge me.

"I said, I can't believe I'm going to let you fuck my ass." she stated a little more firmly and seductively.

Grasping my cock, I gently eased it into my sister's puckered butthole. I held her flared hips the entire time as I entered her, and gritted my teeth as I slowly inched myself into her derriere, causing her to arch her back to accommodate me.

"OMG! OMG! Please Ben!" Jennifer moaned in anguish. "Stop! You're too big! It'll never work!"

"Oh really?" I responded before I smacking her butt hard with my hand causing her to shriek out loud and squeeze and release her sphincter muscle briefly.

It was just enough time for me to push forward and bury my helmet inside her hot rectum.

"UGH! Fuck!" she grunted over her shoulder. "WTF Ben?"

I slipped my left hand under to cup her perfect breast and held my right hand down her firm belly and into her sex and began to ass fuck her with long, practiced strokes, half-foot rams that almost lifted her up onto her toes.

I quickly found her clit and teased it while I held her engorged tit to a hard stream of shower water and pumped my hips back and forth, my balls now swinging freely and slapping against her dripping wet cunt.

Ugh! Ugh! Fuck! Ben!" Jennifer grunted, feeling anxious and excitement as my swollen scrotum smacked against her teen vulva and my fingers stimulated her clit.

"Is this what you were moaning about earlier? Huh?" I hissed into her ear. "Where you thinking about getting fucked?"

Jennifer found herself making small animal noises and felt an unwanted orgasm begin to wash over her. The future "Hunger Games" star gasped and cried out, head up and mouth open for the water to pour in as I kept right on abusing her tight young ass until I found myself on the verge of ejaculating.

"Holy shit, Jen!" I panted into her ear as I fucked her butt. "I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me fucking cum right now!"

"Do it!" she moaned breathlessly. "Cum!"

"Yeah?"

"Yes!" she encouraged. "Cum in my ass, Ben! Please! Shoot your fucking hot load in my butt!"

I didn't need to be asked twice.

Hearing this admission, I finally came with a series of shudders and squeals, still thrusting hard as I emptied myself into my sister's rectum. My knees bent and my eyes shut firmly as I filled her ass with goo, and slowly withdrew.

Having had my fill, I took this opportunity to wash my cock as Jennifer slowly collapsed to the tiled floor in relief and exhaustion. I snickered to myself as I stepped out of the shower and toweled myself off before I casually wandered off to my bedroom to change.

Not more than 3mins later I was startled by the sound of Jennifer's voice, and turned around to find her standing in my doorway clad in nothing but a single towel which was securely fastened around her ample chest.

"You really are a piece of work, you know that!" she hissed with her hands on her hips.

"What? What now?" I scoffed, while still looking for a change of clean clothes.

"You really think you can just fuck me in the shower and leave?" she growled. "Who does that?"

Feeling playfully I joked, "Hey, don't hate the player, hate the game."

"Ugh! You asshole!" she snapped back. "No wonder you're single."

"Oh? Oh really?" I countered. "I don't see guys lining up outside to date you either, sis."

Judging from the wounded expression on her face I had clearly hit a nerve.

"And here I thought you were some big shot celebrity now. Little miss Hollywood actress?"

"You bastard," she replied, as I noticed that in her rush to confront me her hair and body were still gleaming wet from the shower. She hadn't even stopped to dry herself.

Despite all the bickering, I had to admit she looked absolutely ravishing. We stopped for a moment to catch our breath and calm down. There was an awkward silence between us before Jennifer suddenly took my breath away, and slowly reached up and untied the towel to expose her incredible body to me.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I nervously remarked, suddenly concerned about the two of us being caught together in my bedroom.

"What? Isn't this what you want?" she claimed. "Isn't this the way you want me?"

"Huh?"

"You obviously want me all for yourself, don't you?" she smirked. "You want me to be your whore."

For the first time in as long as I could remember, I was literally rendered speechless as I watched my naked sister stand there in the middle of my bedroom naked as the day she was born. Flashing me a sly grin, she then took a few steps forward and without warning reached out and grabbed my cock.

"Are you happy, huh?" she whispered seductively into my ear before sinking her teeth into the side of my neck to give me a sloppy love bite.

"Happy?" I repeated, before letting out an involuntary moan. "About what?"

"You've turned me into your whore Ben."

"Nah sis," I replied back. "You already were a whore. I just brought out this side of you."

We kissed each other hard on the lips before she dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck my dick right there beside my bed.

There, she wrapped her lips around my bell-end, massaging the underbelly of my cock with her tongue and gently sucked on the tip while staring up at me seductively. Her tongue snaked out to smear the pre-cum oozing from my twitching member and savored the taste in her mouth.

"Hmm. You've done this before huh, you little slut." I remarked as she began bobbing her head up and down, encircling the head with her tongue.

My sexy sister managed to smile despite having her jaw stretch to accommodate my girth. It was true, she had sucked several of my friends during the school year, and even let one of them nut in her mouth.

But judging from the twinkle in her eyes I was sure that she had never been so turned on as now. She reached up and cradled my balls with her hand, as her eyes watered and she attempted to deep throat me with her talented mouth.

"Ugh! That's it." I grunted encouragingly. "All the way. Nice and deep."

To my surprise, Jennifer had managed to get at least most if not all of my rod into her hot little mouth and had only gagged twice when I grasped the back of her head and pushed deeper, causing the tip of my cock to brush against her narrow throat. I now wanted more as I felt her teeth rake the full length of my shaft.

Riled up beyond belief, I finally pulled my hard prick from my sister's salivating mouth with a loud plop and dragged her over to the edge of my bed where I directed her onto her back and moved her into a position in which her head hung off the side.

She was now positioned upside down as I crouched at the side of the bed and instructed her to "Open wide" as I eased my cock right down my sister's slimy throat.

"Mm yeah?" she groaned approvingly. "Are you gonna fuck my mouth, Ben?"

"Play with your tits," I hissed back. "And rub your clit while I fuck your throat, Jen."

I now fucked her pie hole for several minutes as she zealously twiddled her pussy with her fingers.

Watching her play and submit herself to me in this seedy way soon drove me insane with lust and I withdrew, letting her gasp and breath while her spit now drooled from her lips. Without warning I stuffed it back inside that drooling hole as she attempted to say something, and buried my sword to the absolute root.

"Ugh! That's right. Swallow my fucking cock you little slut!" I grunted, as I now proceeded to throat-fuck my older sister.

I could tell she was a little taken aback by my words, but that soon passed and she quickly got in the mood. I now inched my hips back and forth, slowly gaining momentum and taking joy in the sound of her gagging throat with every thrust, my family jewels smacking her across the face.

"Deep, Jen." I sneered down at her. "Show me how much of a good little cock sucker you really are."

My squirming sister happily obliged, her mouth falling wide open as thick drools of spit slobbered out of her mouth and into her eyes. Without warning, I withdrew from her sloppy mouth and grabbed her by her ankle and turned her around on the bed, to leave her lying there on my mattress facing up at me with her legs spread wide.

"Who told you to stop playing?" I remarked, as I took her right foot into my mouth and sucked it. "Keep playing with yourself, I want to watch you."

Jennifer now rubbed her clit keenly as I placed her right little toe into my mouth, gently sucking on each toe one by one.

"Ugh! Fuck!" she cussed aloud. "I fucking love getting my feet pampered. Don't stop."

"Yeah," I grinned between licks. "I thought you might. I always suspected you were a kinky little bitch."

"Takes one to know one, little brother." she snapped back.

Kissing her feet, I finally knelt between her long legs and paused for a moment to admire the way she rubbed her clit. Even in the dim light of my bedroom I could see how utterly sopping wet she was as she alternated between rubbing her box and licking her gleaming fingers, savoring her essence.

Without wasting another moment I dove right in and hungrily kissed the lips of her perfect vagina, slowly licking up and down the full length of her hairless mound.

I eagerly devoured her 18-year-old peach for several minutes, watching as she simply lay there moaning and squirming and cupped her breasts with both hands before I finally postured up onto my knees, holding her legs spread apart as I guided my raging boner towards her dripping wet sex.

Her pretty little cunt engulfed my meat stick effortlessly, swallowing it whole as a deep sigh escaped her lips.

"Oh." she let out as I inched my hips back and forth, slowly moving farther away and thrusting harder, steadily picking up speed as my cock screamed at me to go faster.

We now locked our eyes on each other as I suddenly withdrew from her sex and had an overwhelming urge to fuck her ass again, and judging from her reaction she was more than eager.

"Fuck it." I growled as I rubbed the head of my prick against her ass. "I just gotta fuck your ass again, Jen. Just have to."

"Yeah? Do it." she moaned approvingly. "Stick it in my butt, little brother. Do it!"

To my surprise, not only was her body more than willing and able for the incursion but I actually heard myself gasp with surprise as I found her backdoor almost winking and gaping open at me with anticipation.

Noting this, I filled her quickly and soon found myself mindlessly pounding her booty as fast and hard as I could, placing my hand around the back of her neck to hold her tight as I drilled her mercilessly. Jennifer responded to this by reaching up to grab at my muscular arms, her big blue eyes never leaving mine as I fucked her hard in the ass.

"Yes!" she urged through gritted teeth. "Fuck me. Fuck me, Ben. Give it to me!"

"Yeah? Where's my cock right now?"

"In my ass," she moaned. "You're deep inside my asshole, Ben."

Clinging to my arms, she then proceeded to buck her hips wildly and wrapped her strong legs around my waist insisting that I fuck her harder.

The drilling of her ass almost drowned out her moans as her eyes shut tight and her nails dug into my biceps. In truth I had never fucked anyone so brutally hard in my entire life, and the fact that this was my very own sister pushed me over the edge.

A moment later I felt the rush of climax start to surge through me but instead of embracing it, I abruptly stopped, causing her to gasp out loud in displeasure.

"No! Don't stop! Fuck!!" she almost sobbed. "What are you doing? Please! Fuck me, Ben! I need it!"

Noting this reaction, I quickly flipped her over onto her tummy and pulled her body back by her hips before I plunged my cock back inside her ass, this time from behind.

Taking her in the doggy-style position I gently started up again, pumping nice and slow while grasping at her hanging breasts with one hand as the other snatched her long blonde mane and jerked her head back, causing her to grunt.

"UGH! FUCK!" she cussed loudly, as I now picked up the pace and appeared to strike her G-spot.

"You fucking pig!" I suddenly yelled, slapping her ass. "I'm going to fuck the ever-loving shit out of you!"

"Yes! Do it!" she dared. "Fuck this dirty slut, Ben! Fuck me hard in the ass!"

Throwing several pumps into her my family jewels now smacked loudly against her cunt like a drum, while her breasts swung wildly beneath her body which sent her over the edge.

Watching her cum this way from merely being fucked in the ass, quickly set me off and I could no longer fight off my impending orgasm. Its euphoric feeling finally coursed through my body and drowned out her shrill cries as I drilled her hot shit pipe for all I was worth until I finally filled it to the brim with my sticky seed.

2. Thanks Chitown, preuxcunt, graphic, adit365, assman118, X42, thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent follow up ! More more MORE

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes graphic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome story.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys, much appreciated.

9. Thanks thanked for this post