Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "A Little Less Conversation" with Olivia Munn

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Little Less Conversation" with Olivia Munn

With Olivia Munn
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, voy, mast, phone sex
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I guess one of the main benefits of being raised in a military family was the strong values that were distilled in us from an early age, and the importance of remaining close under any circumstance.

Even though Olivia and I were merely step siblings, we never saw it that way, and were as close as any other family in the neighborhood.

We originally grew up in the mid-west, but due to my dad being in the Air Force, we moved around quite a bit before we finally settled on the outskirts of Oklahoma City.

With Olivia being almost five years my senior, I naturally looked up to her and knew I could go to her with just about anything, no matter what the topic of conversation.

From music, to sex, to money and relationships, Olivia was always happy to hand out some friendly advice and was more like a trusted mentor than a big sister.

But everything eventually changed when she left for college and moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. It goes without saying that I was extremely upset to see her go, thinking that she and I would grow apart.

Ironically, it was this turn of events which ultimately drew us even closer together, as she wouldn't let a single week go by without calling me.

At the time of the incident, I had just turned 25 and was working part time in the construction industry, with an apartment across town from mom and dad.

Olivia had only celebrated her 30th birthday a few weeks earlier, and was living in Studio City where she worked on the G4 network's "Attack of the Show" while still in the process of gaining more legitimate acting work.

This one particular night I remember feeling exceptionally tired and had gone to bed early, so my voice must have sounded groggy when I answered the phone.

"Err. Hello." I groaned into the phone, while trying to find my bearings.

"Are you asleep or just drunk." Olivia snickered.

"Asleep...actually." I answered slowly. "Well almost."

"Want me to let you go." she offered.

I sat up and leaned back against the headboard of my bed. I cleared my throat as I tried to compose myself and recollect the last few hours of my life.

"Nah. It's okay," I muttered. "I don't have to get up too early tomorrow."

"Cool. I just wanted to call and see how my baby brother was doing."

For some reason, I really got a kick out of that: hearing her call me baby.

"I'm doing good." I told her. "What about you? You still getting day wasted or what?"

Olivia giggled at my comment.

"I mean you do realize that when you post messages like that on Twitter, I can read them too?"

"Ha! Very funny." she giggled before we continued with the conversation.

As my sister and I spoke I soon realized I was paying much more attention to the sound of her voice than to what she was saying. In fact over the phone her tone seemed to have a breathy quality to it.

It was soft and sensual, although I knew that was far from her intention. It wasn't long before I felt my cock begin to stiffen involuntarily.

Being as quiet as possible, I slid my hand down inside my boxer briefs in order to adjust my erection, but instead soon got lost in conversation and began to stroke it as I listened to her tell me about her day.

After listening to her breathy tone for several minutes, Olivia decided she had better let me get back to sleep - as I was proving to be less than helpful.

I was disappointed to hear her leave but I realized it was probably for the best before my sexy sister realized just how horny I was.

As expected I was unable to fall asleep until I stroked my cock to completion, and this began a trend that continued during subsequent phone calls and led to an intimacy between Olivia and I that to this day no one else knows about.

Phone calls from her were not out of the ordinary, but I now began looking forward to them more than ever. Over the next few weeks I grew increasingly aroused during our conversations and found myself trying to hide my excited state.

Maybe I had gotten too complacent after so many calls but I soon grew careless. I guess I simply assumed that she'd never suspect that her little brother was capable of such depravity, but one night things took a turn for the surreal.

Like before, Olivia had called to tell me about her day, just as I was ready to pass out.

"Hey bro. You still up." she grinned, while referring to the fact that it was well past midnight. "Can you talk."

This was usually how Olivia began her phone calls.

As usual, she sounded chipper and friendly and I was already sitting up in bed even before I answered the phone. I had gotten in the habit of sleeping without underwear, which made stroking my cock much easier.

That night, as soon as the phone rang my cock twitched to life in anticipation. Only Olivia would be bold enough to ring me at that time of the evening.

"Ugh. I had such a crappy day today." she sighed. "I'm just glad that it's over so I can relax."

"What's happened." I asked, growing concerned.

"Oh, nothing." she exhaled. "Just Hollywood stuff. I'm just tired and a little frustrated at the moment that's all."

I could hear a clatter in the background as she told me her problems.

"What was that." I asked.

"Just my shoes." she claimed. "I'm just getting a little more comfortable here."

"Oh." was all I dared say, as images of my sexy sister getting undressed immediately flashed through my mind.

"You're probably already in bed huh." she sighed. "So I may as well get comfortable too."

"Sure. Go ahead." I suggested, trying not to sound too excited. "Don't let me stop you."

I could hear the sound of movement over the phone. This lasted for the better part of a minute. In my already aroused state it was easy to imagine Olivia getting undressed and lying in bed in nothing but her bra and panties.

Slowly, I drew in a deep breath as my hand gently grasped the base of my cock and I squeezed my meat at the imagery playing out in my head.

"Oh! Shit. Hold on." Olivia gasped before the sound of something rustling was heard, and then some muffled cussing.

I laughed to the sounds as I wondered what on Earth was going on there. After a few extra minutes my sister returned and finally explained.

"Okay." she panted softly. "I'm back! Sorry about that."

"What the hell are you doing over there sis." I remarked, quite amused.

"Well. I was trying to take my bra off but it got tangled in my hair. I nearly strangled myself, but it's finally off."

She was laughing as she described her predicament.

"Oh. Really." I perked up, feeling my cock thicken and tent beneath the bed sheet.

Although I tried to fake disinterest, my sister had piqued my curiosity and stoked my libido with her descriptions. I was torn in two, growing increasingly horny on the one hand while trying to seem calm and complacent in the other.

"Well. You asked!" Olivia quipped.

Amusingly enough my sister had apparently mistaken my curt reply for embarrassment as I heard her move around some more and try to get more comfortable in bed. The added sighing and grunting from her end didn't help.

"Sorry." I told her. "You just sound out of breath. I didn't mean to pry."

"What. Don't be silly, John. It's not like you can see me over the phone or anything." she laughed. "Besides. You've already seen me half naked before, so it wouldn't be such a shock."

"I guess." I shrugged, as I grew more and more horny by the minute.

"Gez. I never knew you were so uptight about stuff like that." she added.

"Normally I'm not. But you are my sister." I said. "My big famous Hollywood sister!"

"In that cause I guess you'd probably be mortified to know that I"m completely topless right now!" Olivia chuckled.

My sister's revelation, accompanied by her playful tone fed my lust for her. A surge of adrenaline suddenly coursed through my body and literally made my cock throb in my hand.

"Really. Interesting..." I mumbled, holding back all the things I actually wanted to say.

"Well after the struggle with my bra." she explained. "I didn't want to keep you waiting by running around the room to look for my PJ's right now."

"I'm happy to wait if you want to go look." I offered, even though the thought of continuing the conversation knowing that she wasn't wearing a top turned me on immensely.

"Nah. It's okay." she claimed. "I don't normally sleep like this but tonight it feels really nice."

I could hear her shifting about in bed before she let out a slow, breathy exhale.

I couldn't tell whether Olivia was trying to entice me or not, but her candor seemed spontaneous and natural. Still, I hoped that she found our conversation as "stimulating" as I did, although I considered it quite unlikely.

"Yeah. I never wear a shirt to bed anymore. Just boxers." I admitted, convincing myself that she might be interested in what I wore to bed.

"Yes, but it's different with you." she replied. "You're a guy."

"So." I argued. "I don't see what difference that makes."

"Oh trust me. It does." she scoffed.

"Meh. I don't see how." I maintained.

"Well let's put it this way." she countered. "Right now my sheets are pulled up around me and it's really soft and cool against my skin."

"Yeah. So."

"—and right now there are two tiny bumps sticking out from underneath the fabric."

Olivia's voice was soft and coy, as she casually described how erect her nipples were.

"Oh. Oh—" I replied, only now noticing how aroused I sounded.

"That's what I meant when I said it felt really nice earlier." she explained. "And my point being, it's a lot harder for me to sleep without a bra...if you catch my drift."

At this point my cock was like a rolling pin!

The head rubbed over the sheet, dampening it with pre-cum. My hand eased down towards it and I squeezed it again as I listened to her cuss some more and breath through the phone. This was followed by a moment of silence before Olivia spoke again.

"Can I ask you something." she spoke softly.

My sister's question made me nervous, but I couldn't refuse.

"Of course." I told her. "Shoot."

"Remember that Thanksgiving weekend years ago when you walked in on me in the shower."

"Actually, if memory serves you had just come out of the shower and were in the process of toweling down." I recalled.

"You know what I mean." she quipped. "Do you remember."

"Yep, I do." I answered. "I never knew you were in there I swear!"

"It's okay, but...just how much did you see."

"Well. You were standing there with your back to the door, so not too much really."

"Ha! You liar." she playfully snapped back. "I was also standing in front of the full-length mirror if you recall, and caught you staring directly at my tits!"

"Um. Oh. Yeah. That's right." I laughed. "There was that too."

"Smart ass."

I was now beating my cock slowly while I listened to Olivia's sensuous voice, and recalled the images of her naked body and how spectacular she looked standing there wet from her shower.

In truth she was the first woman I'd ever seen naked in person and she was a hard act to follow. I had only had phone sex a handful of times but now here I was masturbating furiously during our conversation.

I drew in a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself so she wouldn't detect my aroused state.

"You want to know something." I offered.

"Sure. What." Olivia asked, obviously curious.

"You were the first girl I ever saw naked." I revealed. "Well, in person I mean."

"Wait a minute." she countered. "I thought you said you didn't see anything."

"oh. Um. okay. So I lied!" I laughed. "I saw more than enough that day."

"Enough huh." she teased with a grunt. "Enough for what, a horny teenager."

"Absolutely." I replied as I gave another nervous chuckle. "Moooore than enough."

"Yeah. I know it!" she grinned. "Enough for your spank-bank huh."

"You-Have-No-Idea." I replied slowly, as we both laughed out loud.

I now began to wonder if Olivia had enjoyed the encounter as much as I did, then concluded that it was most unlikely.

Nevertheless, I hadn't been this horny in weeks as I reminisced about her flawless body and the shocked expression on her face when I walked in on her.

"Well. I hope since then you've seen plenty of other girls naked, and moved on to bigger and better things."

"Err. That might be difficult." I chuckled.

"It would." she quipped, as I immediately regretted my comment. Now I was going to have to explain myself.

"Can I be completely honest with you sis." I said.

"Of course you can." Munn answered softly. "Hell. Considering the way our conversations usually go I'd expect nothing less."

"Well. What I mean is...it'd probably be difficult since you're a hard act to follow."

"Aw." she fawned. "That's sweet."

"No. I mean it." I remarked without thinking, my erect cock now doing all the talking for me.

"I know it might sound weird and all." I explained. "But it's probably one of my all time favorite memories."

"What, see me totally naked." she giggled. "Greaaat! I hope mom and dad never find out."

Feeling braver, I stroked my shaft a little faster as my libido began to control my judgment. I still couldn't believe we were openly discussing her naked body (some of my most cherished jerk-off material).

"I mean what do you expect." I insisted. "One minute I'm getting ready to take a shower and the next—BAM! What a fucking body!"

Noting this Olivia burst out loud with laughter.

"OMG. You're too funny!" my sister laughed hysterically. "You're so bad."

"It's true though." I reiterated. "Oops. Shit. I probably shouldn't have said that out loud. Sorry if I'm embarrassing you right now."

"No. Don't apologize. I was just teasing." she blushed. "Besides. I've wanted you to be bad for years now."

My sister's admission gave me renewed hope that someday our relationship might go to the next level.

"Okay well, since we're being honest...can I tell you something." Olivia added.

"Of course. Anything."

"When you walked in on me that day, didn't you notice something." she hinted. "Didn't you notice that I didn't cover up right away."

"Um. No. Not really." I answered. "I guess I was so shocked by the entire ordeal that those kinds of small details allude me."

"Well. I definitely remember it like it was yesterday." she claimed. "In fact. I remember thinking that, I wanted you to catch me."

"Wait. What." I quipped. "Really."

It took several moments for Olivia to answer my question.

"Well. I figured you needed a break."

"What the hell does that mean."

"Let's just say I noticed the way you were staring at my body all the time and it made me feel like being a little naughty."

My sister paused for another moment before she let out a nervous titter.

"Okay...really naughty." she added, while I was left speechless on the other end of the line. "I guess being around you does that to me sometimes."

"It does." I stammered.

"Sure. Like tonight for example." she elaborated. "You know, with me telling you that I don't have a bra on right now and mentioning that my nipples are hard. That's not something a girl normally tells her kid brother."

"I guess."

"But I guess we're not exactly the most normal brother and sister to begin with huh."

"You got that right." I laughed in agreement. "Most people think we're insane!"

Olivia paused for a moment before she went on.

"In fact. I've always felt pretty comfortable around you, so much so that I've sometimes wanted to push things between us a little bit." she claimed. "Even though I know it's...inappropriate."

I knew, or was at least fairly certain where the conversation was going but I still wanted Olivia to lead for fear of misinterpreting her. There was just too much at risk for me to assume too much and be wrong, and ruin any chance of being close to her again.

With that said, I now jerked my cock like it owed me money as I pictured her lying there topless on the other side of the country, listening to her confess about how she genuinely got her rocks off on teasing me over the years.

I knew my breathing had changed, so I moved the phone down from my mouth, but when Olivia spoke again I realized that I had been caught up in the moment and had panted audibly.

"John. John! What are you doing." she quizzed, and seemed almost as amused as she did curious.

Her voice now sounded different too. It was much thicker, huskier, and lot more playful.

"Err. What. Nothing!" I stammered, before I cleared my throat. "Nothing at all."

"Uh-Huh. Me either." she countered sarcastically, sounding every bit as aroused as I was.

Wait a minute, I thought. "Me either." What exactly was she doing over there.

"Wait. What's that supposed to mean." I replied in a defensive tone.

"What do you think it means." she giggled cryptically. "I think my little brother is being bad while he talks to me."

Her voice was soft and teasing, but not accusatory. In fact if I didn't know any better I could swear she was getting a thrill out of the entire affair. Once again there was an awkward silence.

"Am I right." she grinned. "Are you being bad right now."

"Um. No. Not at all." I stuttered unconvincingly. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"John. It's okay." she assured me. "I'm doing it too."

My sister's admission sent a surge of adrenaline to shoot up my spine and almost cause me to cum right there!

Just knowing that she too was "playing" as we spoke on the phone caused me to grip my stiff member even tighter than before and squeeze it so tight that a bubble of pre-cum leaked from the tip.

Now I cared less about whether or not she heard me breathing heavy and more about blowing my load with her still on the line.

"Wait. What did you say." I almost panted, hoping that she would share more details with me.

"I said, I'm doing it too." she verified. "In fact, my bed sheets slid down around my waist a while ago, and when I noticed how low your voice sounded earlier it made me wonder if you were doing it too."

I gulped hard at the insinuation.

"Anyways." she went on. "After a little while my hand ended up under the sheets."

I cleared my throat and drew in a deep breath. I wanted to calm down so as to prolong the conversation, but I was finding it increasingly difficult knowing she too was getting off.

"Your hand ended up under the sheet did it." I boldly repeated. "Whereabouts under the sheet."

"You know." Olivia played coy. "Underneath."

She sounded shy and reluctant as she made me drag the words out of her mouth.

"No I don't sis." I persisted. "Tell me."

"Between my legs." she finally admitted in a throaty whisper. "My hand is between my legs right now, rubbing my pussy."

Noting this, I lifted my ass up from the bed and pushed my shaft into my fist. A low moan escaped my mouth that she must have heard cause she sighed in response.

"Hmm." I wondered out loud. "And how does it feel."

"Wet." she answered bluntly. "Very hot, and wet right now."

I remained silent, listening to the sound of my sister's breathing and hoping to hear whatever else I might. This went on for several minutes until she spoke again.

"What about you." she panted softly.

"What about me."

"Are you stroking it right now."

"Uh-Huh." I answered honestly.

"Mm. I love watching a guy do that." she claimed. "I always wonder if you did it that night after you saw me naked."

"What do you think." I snickered. "Absolutely."

"Damn. So I lucked out."

I continued to stroke my cock faster now, listening to Olivia's hastened breath and the sporadic moans she issued. At this point I was almost certain she could hear me fapping away in the distance, which in turn spurred her on.

"Are you beating that cock right now." she asked rhetorically. "Mm. I can hear it."

"Uh-Huh." I admitted. "What about you. What are you doing right now."

Olivia hesitated for a moment before I heard her suck her fingers into her mouth and finally answer.

"Two fingers." she simply replied.

"Oh. God." I let out as I literally strangled my cock to death.

"Mm. Two fingers, John." she repeated hotly. "Does that turn you on."

"God yes." I answered truthfully. "Tell me more, sis. Where are they. Where are those two fingers right now."

I knew full well where they were, but was almost beside myself waiting to hear her say it. Without missing a beat she moaned the answer.

"Inside my cunt."

"Oh fuck." I moaned back as pre-cum now leaked from the tip of my dong. "I bet you're so wet right now too."

"Right now I've got my legs spread wide, my panties pulled to the side, two fingers inside me while my other is rubbing my clit."

At this point I was so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

"Are you stroking it John." she urged. "Stroke that big fat cock for me. Make your horny sister cum."

"Yeah?" I literally moaned. "Is that what you want."

"If you were here right now." she teased in the moment. "I'd make you stand here by the bed and watch me play. Make you watch me finger-bang my cunt while you stroke it to me!"

"Oh. Fuck yes." I told her. "I'd love to watch you cum, Olivia. You're such a fucking tease."

My sister giggled briefly and continued to moan.

"Yeah. But you love it." Olivia purred. "Maybe if you're good I'd let you eat my pussy sometime."

Feeling bold, I suddenly threw all caution to the wind and let my dirty imagination take over.

"If I was there now...I'd probably do more than just lick you sis. I'd probably pin your legs back and stick my tongue in your ass!"

"Mm. Yes." she moaned approvingly. "I like that. I like that a lot. You could fuck my ass with your tongue, John. Oh that's so hot."

We both moaned at the lewd scene playing out in our heads.

"Taste your fingers, sis." I insisted, before I groaned with delight and heard her suck her slick digits into her mouth, savoring her essence.

"God what I would give for a nice hard cock right now." Olivia purred. "I need a dick so bad, John!"

"Would you suck my dick if I was there."

Olivia snickered evilly.

"You have no idea." she almost hissed. "I'd suck you so good you'd pop in my mouth."

I groaned audibly to this admission.

"Mm. I'd fucking love that." I sighed back. "I'd probably jam my cock down your throat and make you gag on it first...while you lie there finger-banging yourself with two fingers."

Olivia moaned back at the filthy suggestion.

"Would you stick your tongue all the way inside me and rim me out." she growled. "Then take out your cock and fuck your big sister in the ass."

"Absolutely." I groaned between gritted teeth. "Fucking-A I would! You know that. I'd love to fuck you in the ass, Olivia. That's all I ever think about when I beat off to you."

"Hmm. Really." she moaned back. "Tell me more. Tell me what you think about when you beat off, you little pervert."

"I always think about you, and the time I caught you naked in the bathroom. I always imagine ripping that towel away from your body and bending you over the sink and just fucking you until you scream."

"In my ass, right."

"Uh-Huh." I agreed. "Fuck you in the ass while mom and dad are downstairs watching TV."

"Oh. I like that." she moaned back. "I like that a lot."

"Then I'd pull out and nut all over your face, Olivia."

"Mm. Guess where my finger is right now John." she added. "It's in my ass. Right where your cock should be."

"Oh fuck." I grunted. "I can almost see it in my head right now."

"Oh John, you've got me so fucking wet right now!"

A few moments later the "Attack of the Show" co-host gasped and let out a loud shriek.

"Oh John. Oh God. I'm gonna cum!" she cried out loud. "UUNNNNNGHHH!!"

Listening to my famous sister cum over the phone was more than enough to send me over the edge. I too let out a deep groan and called out her name as I shot a thick rope of jizz all over my stomach and chest.

Olivia and I took a while to catch our breath and finally calmed down. Once we did, we naturally felt a little awkward considering the dialogue we had shared. I still couldn't believe we had just had phone sex, and now struggled for something to say.

"So um...that was just about the wildest phone call I think I've ever had."

"Yeah. Me too." Olivia giggled sheepishly, before her shyness slowly dissipated.

"Jesus sis." I finally exclaimed. "Did we just do that or did I imagine the entire thing."

"I guess we did."

"I mean. I liked it, it was fun." I confessed. "But if you don't want to talk to me anymore I understand."

"Hey, did I say that."

"No, but—"

"So don't put words in my mouth."

"I know, I'm sorry." I replied. "But in my defense, you just sound so damn sexy on the phone."

"Thanks. I hope I didn't sound silly."

"Not at all." I assured her. "In fact you sounded amazing. Best cell-sex I've ever had."

"You sounded great too." she replied. "Sounds like you came really hard as well."

"I did." I admitted. "Jesus did I ever. What a fucking mess!"

Olivia and I spoke for several more minutes before she soon felt sleepy and claimed she had to go. In truth, I could have talked to her all morning in hopes of a repeat performance, but I knew she needed to catch her Zzz.

"Well. I better go." she said in a sweet tone. "I have a big day tomorrow. Your big sister might be in the next Iron Man movie."

"Oh-Yeah. That sounds great!" I said, even though I wasn't really paying attention.

"Yeah. It's a really big audition for me." she claimed. "Think of all the extra times you could beat off to me then."

Hearing this caused me to blush with shame before Olivia giggled and apologized for making the bad joke.

"What, too soon." she smiled. "I'm only kidding. You know I love you right."

"I love you too sis."

"Well. Sweet dreams little brother." she teased. "I'll call you later."

"Speak to you soon. Bye."

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent! Can't wait for part two.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post