Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "A Little Less Conversation 2" with Olivia Munn

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Little Less Conversation 2" with Olivia Munn

With Olivia Munn
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, mast, phone sex
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Just two days later I received a call from my mom telling me that dad had been involved in a horrible accident.

She was sobbing uncontrollably as she explained how he had been trying to do a little maintenance around the house and had fallen from the ladder, breaking his arm.

Fortunately for us it wasn't anything serious, but I immediately raced over to their place and drove her to the hospital to see him.

We waited around until we heard any news on his condition, and were relieved to hear that he was now in a stable condition and that the doctor wanted to keep him in the hospital for a day or two for observation.

While mom and I drove home for the night we soon realized that we would have to call Olivia to inform her of dad's accident. Naturally I was a little sheepish about the idea as it would be the first time I would speak to her since fooling around together a few nights earlier.

As expected Olivia was more than surprised to hear from me, especially considering it was the middle of the afternoon and she began to sob when I told her the news.

"I'll be there by tomorrow night." she insisted. "I'll rearrange my schedule on the show and stay with mom for a few days."

"Honestly sis, I don't think that's necessary." I told her. "Dad will be home in a day or two, so you don't need to drop everything and come down here."

There was a long pause before she spoke again.

"What is it John, you don't want to see me now." she quipped, sounding a little hurt.

While I tried to reassure her that nothing could be further from the truth, we bickered briefly before she finally brought up the incident from the night before and assumed our little "phone romp" had something to do with my lackluster attitude towards her.

It took some time but I finally convinced her that I was more than happy for her to fly out to Oklahoma to be with mom, but that it wasn't warranted.

Naturally Olivia couldn't disagree more and again insisted that she would be there in the next 24 hours.

As predicted dad was released from the hospital the very next day and we gathered in the living room that evening, awaiting my sisters arrival. Truth be told I dreaded facing her and hoped that I could find an excuse to leave early.

Unfortunately for me, Olivia took a cab from the airport and once she arrived she spent some time fawning over pop, as I was forced to sit on the opposite side of the room and listen to their conversation.

It was there that I couldn't help but notice the way my sister virtually ignored me the entire time she was there, not even looking in my direction once which really annoyed me.

As it turned out, dad had been given painkillers at the hospital and had taken a tablet after supper and became drowsy within hours of Olivia's arrival, so once mom noticed this she quickly ushered him off to bed and joined him upstairs.

This of course left me alone with my sister, and the tension in the room was palpable. Fact was, I hadn't counted on being alone with her, but now I couldn't just leave as this would only spark another huge argument with her the next time she called.

While I now sat in front of the TV trying to act casual, Olivia called someone back in LA to give them a quick update of the situation, while I took this opportunity to run my eyes over her body.

In truth, it was hard to be pissed off with her when she looked so damn fine. Despite being casually dressed, Olivia was clad in tight blue denim jeans and a green button blouse that appeared tight across her chest.

She looked as lovely as ever, and my cock began to stir to life as I looked her over and recalled our last phone conversation.

"Mom and dad are really happy you came." I remarked a minute later, trying my best to not stare at her chest.

"Well at least someone is." she quipped, while putting her cell phone away.

"Just give it a rest okay." I whined. "We've already had enough drama around here for one day."

Her eyes finally met mine and she suddenly seemed nervous. She drew in a deep breath, then slowly exhaled.

"I thought you were trying to avoid me." she said. "—and probably think I'm a horrible person after what we did."

"Not at all." I assured her. "Besides. I did it too remember."

Olivia nodded slowly, still watching me as I now realized that I could just make out the outline of her erect nipples under her tight blouse. The mere notion that she wasn't wearing a bra, and was apparently aroused in my presence really turned me on.

Try as I might, I just couldn't stop staring at her tits.

"Then I guess we're both fucked up." she said, as she caught me ogling her body.

Noting this, her expression softened and she grinned.

"You really believe that." I asked.

"Well. I don't know anyone who's done anything like that before." she replied, sounding ashamed.

"What. Have phone sex."

My sister flashed me a sarcastic look.

"No. You know what I mean."

Feeling guilty I responded.

"Yeah well, I don't know anyone as incredible as you either sis."

My remark seemed to flatter her and she smiled for the first time.

"Besides. All we did was fool around on the phone a little." I maintained. "It's not like we could even see each other through the phone or anything, unfortunately."

Olivia laughed at my comment and I was relieved to hear my sister's cheerful giggle again.

This was the Olivia Munn that I knew and loved, and as she loosened up a little I recalled portions of our phone conversation and how she sounded when she climaxed.

My cock stiffened as my eyes roamed the mounds of her ample breasts which seemed to sit up against her straining blouse.

I imagined her touching them while she talked to me on the phone, tweaking and twisting those hard nubs as I jerked off to her voice. She was still smiling at me, but her laughter had faded.

"What!" she finally said, noting the way I was staring at her. "You're awfully quiet over there."

"Sorry. It's nothing." I answered.

"No. Tell me." she insisted. "Let's not have any more secrets between us, John."

"Okay. Well. I was just thinking about that phone call we had and how pretty you look right now." I confessed.

Olivia blushed and tilted her head down a bit, then smirked. I could see that mischievous glint in her eyes that I knew so well.

"Thanks." she replied before she lowered her voice and added. "What else were you thinking about."

I looked around nervously before I answered, making sure we were still alone.

"Just how good that top looks on you right now."

I gave her a bold grin, waiting for her response. Olivia smiled before she pushed out her chest which only accentuated her tits.

I now leered directly at my sister's breasts with impunity as she seemed to enjoy the added attention and reached up to loosen a single button on her shirt to exposed an ample amount of cleavage.

"Do you like my bra." she asked, fishing for another compliment. "I bought it over the weekend."

"Yes. Yes I do." I almost stammered. "You know I do."

With that said, Olivia walked over to where I was sitting and deliberately unbuttoned a few more buttons of her blouse.

"How about now." Olivia teased with a smile as she held her shirt open for me. "Is this better."

"Absolutely." I remarked while squirming nervously in my chair.

She then took my breath away as she took another two steps forward and braced her left knee on the cushion between my thighs, and placed her palms on the arms of the recliner as she leaned over me.

Her long dark hair hung down around her face and shoulders, giving me an opportunity to inhale her perfumed scent.

But despite her intoxicating perfume my concentration was purely focused on her remarkable tits, both tightly encased in the black lace bra which hovered just a few inches away from my face!

I stared at the outline of her thick nipples the entire time, wishing I could just lean forward and wrap my lips around them.

"Jesus, sis." I gasped quietly. "You really look amazing tonight."

"I do, or my tits do." she teased.

When I raised my eyes to my sister's face she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, those too." I grinned. "You're just so damn sexy."

"Aw. You're sweet." she gushed as she threw her arms around my neck and bent over to peck me on the cheek.

Without thinking I instinctively I placed my hands on her hips and slid them around to her backside as her breasts jiggled in front of me.

My cock throbbed and began to tent in my pants at the mere feel of her body. She was just so soft and feminine. Olivia smiled, her eyes darting down to her chest, then back to mine.

"Are you enjoying yourself there." she joked, referring to my constant leering.

"Definitely." I answered as I watched her lean back and stand straight again.

"Sorry, but my back is killing me." she said as she stood up and stretched. "The flight over was brutal."

I nodded as I watched her. When she noticed my erection tenting up in my pants Olivia grinned and stepped back to my chair.

"Hmm. Looks like my little brother has a big problem." she purred. "How would you like me to take care of it for you."

Although I had fantasized about this very moment for most of my life, when she actually made the offer it stunned me into silence. I simply looked at her in wide-eyed disbelief, unable to form any coherent sentences.

"Um. Thanks." I finally muttered. "But mom and dad are just upstairs so we can't fool around."

My sister took this opportunity to sit down on the arm of the chair and looked at me.

"No?" she offered, while looking over towards the staircase to make sure we wouldn't be interrupted. "—but wouldn't my hand feel better than yours."

"Yes. Yes it would." I replied. "But what if mom or dad get up. We'd be in so much shit."

The right corner of Olivia's mouth turned up while she thought. She paused to contemplate something before she slowly smiled again.

"I know—" she countered. "But what if I called you when you got home."

"huh."

Olivia ran the fingertips of her right hand up and down the inside of my left thigh, causing me to groan and tremble to her touch. She looked down towards my erection, then back up to my face.

"Hmm." she remarked in a seductive tone. "Feel like giving your older sister another late night phone call?"

I didn't respond. I couldn't. Of course I wanted to call her again, but after the tension it had caused the first time around I was a lot more reluctant.

"Come on John. You and I both know that as soon as you get home you're going to get off."

"I will huh."

"Sure you will." she quipped matter-of-factly. "And I'll have already started...maybe even finished by then. So how about we help each other and do it together."

I smiled, then nodded as I got up from the chair.

"Are you being serious right now."

"Well. Yeah." she replied bluntly. "Unless of course you're uncomfortable with it."

"No! No." I exclaimed. "Not at all. I'm just...a little surprise that you'd suggest it."

"I mean. Let's face it." Olivia shrugged. "We both know we're going to be doing it anyway right?"

"I guess."

I paused for a moment to ascertain whether or not she was being serious, or just pulling my chain. But once I realized she was on the level, I dove right in head first.

"Okay." I finally replied. "Give me a half hour to get home and get in bed."

Olivia grinned as she buttoned up her blouse.

"I'll give you twenty minutes." she smirked. "And not a minute longer."

My sister then followed me to the door and watched me put on my coat before she embraced me in a hug.

It was during this embrace that I placed my hands around her hips and gently pushed my aching erection against her as we held each other close, my face buried in her scented hair.

To my surprise, Olivia held me tight and responded by moving her hips to briefly grind her herself over my boner, then sighed softly.

"Hmm. Someday little brother. Someday." she whispered in my ear, before she kissed me sweetly on the cheek.

I never asked her what she meant, but I suspect I already knew what she was implying.

Outside, traffic was seldom heavy in Oklahoma and since it was just after midnight there were even fewer cars on the road. I drove as fast as I dared. My cock was still hard when I arrived home and I didn't even bother waiting for the elevator in the lobby.

Instead I literally bolted up three flights of stairs, and as soon as I shut my front door I kicked off my shoes and began stripping naked and got into bed when the phone rang.

To her amusement I answered it even before the first ring was completed.

"Hey." I gasped out of breath.

"Geez. What took you so long to answer." Olivia quipped sarcastically.

"Well. I had to check the Caller ID to make sure it wasn't a telemarketer." I joked out of breath.

"No. It's not a telemarketer." she grinned through the phone. "Just your naughty big sister calling you."

Olivia's voice was already heavy with excitement.

"So are you in bed?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Guess where I am right now." she stated, without wasting any time.

"I have no idea."

"I'm in your bed." she said.

"What."

Olivia giggled.

"No. Not the bed you're in now. I meant your old bed, in your old bedroom."

"Oh? Oh—" I grunted.

"How many times did you jerk off to me while lying in this bed?"

"I don't know. A few." I admitted.

"More like a few thousand times, I bet." she shot back.

It was at this point that I was rock hard. Although the conversation had not turned lewd yet, just the breathy sound of her voice was stimulating.

I reached for my cock under the blanket and drew the tip of my finger over my slit, smearing the pre-cum across the swollen head. It twitched in response as I resisted the urge to begin stroking it just yet.

"What are you wearing right now." I bluntly asked.

"I'm naked." she said.

"Me too."

"And hard?"

"As a rock." I added.

"Mm. It felt so good when I hugged you earlier." she claimed.

"I know right. I liked it too."

"I'm so wet tonight, John." she purred. "By the time you left, my panties were soaked."

"Jesus." I gasped.

"I think I'm going to have to change these sheets before mom sees them."

My fingers curled around my cock. I squeezed it, feeling it pulsate with anticipation before I began to slowly stroke it while I listened to my sister's sweet voice. She became silent, except for her breathing.

I would have given just about anything to have seen her at that precise moment.

"What are you doing right now?" I asked.

"Playing. Just rubbing and dipping my finger in a little and spreading it around. I haven't been this wet in ages...not even the last time we did this."

"You sound so sexy when you're turned-on." I told her.

"Thanks. I'm glad you like it." she said with a giggle. "Are you stroking it."

"Yeah...slowly."

"Damn. That should be me doing that for you." she said. "I would have, you know. If you had let me when you were here."

"I know. I just wasn't sure about it. Plus, I was nervous with mom and dad upstairs."

"The thrill of getting caught just makes it more exciting though." my sister said. "Hell this entire situation is driving me crazy."

"It is."

"I just felt so dirty...wanting to play with my brother's cock while our parents sleep upstairs."

The way Olivia phrased it and the excited sound of her voice made my pulse quicken. I gave my balls a squeeze, then slid my hand along my shaft. A moan sounded in my throat as I did and my sister picked up on it immediately.

"Hmm. You sound so horny right now. When was the last time you jerked off?"

"Last night." I answered honestly. "Thinking about you again."

"It's been a couple of days for me. Last night I was too worried about dad to get aroused. I'll definitely make up for it tonight though. I just wish I didn't have to be quiet."

"Me too." I told her. "You sounded so sexy the last time."

Olivia grew quiet, then she let out a sexy whimper. Hearing it made my cock twitch and I began stroking it faster.

"What was that." I asked.

"Hmm. I just slipped a second finger inside and spread my legs a little. God I feel so...full." she said in heavy tone.

I literally heard myself moan to her description, trying to imagine what she looked like lying there masturbating on my old bed.

"You should feel how wet I am right now, John. It's starting to run down my ass."

"I wish I could feel it." I told her. "I wish I could see you right now."

"I'd want more than just your fingers in me. Ever since I hugged you tonight I've been thinking about how hard your cock felt. You've got to let me feel it before I go back to L.A."

"Hmm. We'll see." I teased her.

"Aw. Come on. Don't tease me like that." she purred. "Besides. I'm your big sister. You have to do what I say."

"oh I do, do I." I snickered.

"I'll let you do it to me." she promised. "I'll let you touch me, or something else if you want."

My sister's offer was one I knew I could not pass-up. I pumped my fist harder over my shaft as I imagined her fingering and playing with her naked body.

"Yeah." I asked. "Like what."

"What do you want to do." she answered in a sultry tone.

"Something I shouldn't." I told her.

My sister let out a soft moan and sighed.

"I know what you want."

"Oh really. Do tell."

"You want to fuck my ass, don't you little brother." she panted seductively.

"Oh. God yes." I moaned as I thrust my hips up to meet my fist.

"Mm. I'm so wet right now. Listen."

After a second or two I heard the wet sounds of my sister rapidly working her digits in and out of her tight, juicy cunt.

Her palm slapped against her clit a few times and she moaned in response as she tease and reprimanded herself. I pumped my cock in the same rhythm as her fingers, listened to her grunt in the distance and fuck herself in earnest.

"Ugh! I wish I had your cock in me right now." she purred as she once again brought the phone back to her mouth.

"Me too." I sighed. "I'm so fucking hard right now, Olivia. I wish you could see me."

My sister grew silent. All I heard were the sounds of her labored breathes and the occasional moan through her clenched jaw. I listened to her as she pleasured herself and I stroked my shaft in turn.

A few minutes later she let out a slightly louder groan.

"Oh god. Oh John. I'm gonna cum!" she whispered erotically. "Oh. I want your cock so bad right now."

"Yeah. How much. Tell me."

"You have no idea, John." she hissed. "I'd suck your cock so fucking hard right now...make you cum in my mouth!"

"Oh. I'd like that."

I listened to my sister's stifled moans as she rapidly approached her Zenith.

"Oh John. Please let me suck your cock. Please." she pleaded. "I want to gag on it. I want you to choke me with it."

"Fuck yeah. I'd stick it down your throat and make your eyes water, Olivia."

"Oh John." she almost sobbed. "Finger me in the doorway. Lick my tight asshole and choke me so hard I can't breathe."

"Yes. Yes sis." I gasped back. "I'd totally violate your ass, and stick my tongue all the way inside it while you rub your clit."

"Pull my hair." she went on. "Push my head down. Shove your big, long dick in my mouth so deep I tear up and choke."

"Fuck yeah." I hissed back. "I'd treat you like the whore that you are. My own personal little fuck slave."

"Oh. Fuck me in the ass slow and good." she urged. "It hurts me but you won't stop because you know how good it feels to force your dick inside my tight ass."

"Stick your finger in your ass right now, Olivia." I insisted. "Jam those fuckers inside, nice and deep."

"I am John. I am." she moaned. "I've got my fingers inside both holes right now. Just for you. Are you beating that cock for me?"

"I could cum so easily right now." I admitted. "All over that pretty face of yours."

Suddenly, Olivia tensed up and proceeded to cum all over her digits which was more than enough to make me finally erupt.

Three steaming hot ropes of jizz erupted from the tip of my bell-end in succession, coating my stomach and hand as I listened to her climax over the phone. But if I thought my sister was done, I was sorely mistaken.

"Oh God. Fuck John." she grunted softly. "You've got to fuck me before I leave."

I could hear the faint sounds of Olivia's palm beating against her swollen clit as she brought herself off to two more whimpering orgasms.

As for me, I wasn't quite limp yet and continued stroking my cock as I listened to her cum again and again. Once she finally calmed down, we stopped to talk but were both still panting excessively.

"God. You make me so horny sometimes." she claimed after a minute or so.

"Well it's only fair considering you've always made me horny, sis."

Olivia chuckled, sounding happy to hear that.

"Well in that case I think it's time we did something about it, don't you."

"Are you sure about that."

"I've never been so sure about anything in my entire life." she replied. "I love you, little brother. Maybe we should show each other just how much."

"I love you too, Olivia." I grinned. "I always have."

My famous sister and I were now both spent from our extracurricular activities, and I could tell by her voice that she was getting increasingly sleepy.

Unfortunately for me I had work the next morning, but told her that I'd stop in on our folks in the evening.

After wishing each other a goodnight we hung up the phone and I lay in bed wondering what kind of opportunities lay in store for us over the next few days.

Post Thanks / Like

Another AMAZING installment TPG!!

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Part 3 can't come fast enough!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes sid9764_c, graphic, assman118 liked this post