Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "A Little Less Conversation 3" with Olivia Munn

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Little Less Conversation 3" with Olivia Munn

With Olivia Munn
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

The very next day, mom called to let me know that she expected me to come over for supper that evening, especially considering Olivia was only in town for a few days and dad wanted us to sit down to the table for a meal like we used to.

Fortunately for mom I could never pass up her cooking, but my only concern now was that she might suspect that something was going on between me and Olivia.

When I arrived home later that night I found mom still slaving away in the kitchen, while my sister was setting up the table in the dining room.

I greeted dad as he sat in the recliner in front of the TV, and briefly discussed the painkillers which were apparently doing their job and dulling the pain.

I then went over to check on Olivia who I immediately noticed was wearing a tight fitting top, a short denim skirt, and cowboy boots. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she looked absolutely magnificent.

In fact, my cock grew hard the moment I saw her as I stood at the corner of the table and watched her prepare the plates for dinner.

Olivia looked over her shoulder to make sure our folks weren't watching before she stepped in front of me and moved to bend over to place something on the far side of the table, pausing long enough to brush her ass against my hip.

Without thinking I instinctively placed my hands on her hips and pulled her tight against me, grinding the bulge in my pants against her firm butt and causing her to grin as I rubbed my sex against her derriere.

My sister responded to this bold action by wiggling her hips back against me as I quickly took this opportunity to reach down and give her firm butt an appreciative squeeze, before she cleared her throat and moved away from my grasp with a playful giggle.

Even I couldn't believe the audacity of her to initiate such a risky move, in such close proximity to our folks.

Ultimately, Olivia sat across from me while we ate dinner, just as she had done for over a decade, and my erection distracted me periodically as she lifted her eyes from her plate and gave me a mischievous grin.

Luckily for us our folks had no idea and continued conversing about their day, oblivious to Olivia and I flirting right under their noses as I soon realized that the entire episode only spurred her on.

"Hey John." she asked at one point. "Do you have any plans for tomorrow morning."

"Err. No. Not that I know of." I said, curious as to what she was scheming.

"Would you mind driving me to the airport." she stated sweetly. "My flight leaves at 10am."

"Sure. Not a problem. I'll pick you up around nine."

"Great. Thanks."

Unfortunately for me, this was the extent of my interaction with Olivia that evening as I had already made plans to attend a friend's birthday party and didn't get home until very late.

Still, this didn't stop my sister from leaving several hot, and inappropriate messages on my answering machine when I got home, with a final note making me laugh as she insisted that I go back and erase the evidence.

Naturally I had no intentions of erasing anything as I was sure that to the average observer her identity was safe, and that no one would ever imagine in a million years that seductive harlot on my machine was my very own sister.

Taking my jacket off, I pressed the play button to listen back to the missed calls.

*BEEP!*

11:51pm.

"Where are you tonight. Call me okay." her message said.

12:15am.

"You better not be out getting laid right now." she teased. "Not while I'm like this...(naked). Call me back."

12:35am.

"You son of a bitch (playful tone). You're really starting to get on my nerves you know that. Where are you!"

12:50am.

"Hmm. If you only knew what I was doing right now. (sound of water from her bubble bath in the background). Oh well. Too bad you're not home right now. Call me when you get this message. I'm waiting."

1:20am.

"Mm. So bad right now." she whispered breathlessly. "So fucking wet. Where are you!"

Hearing this message I immediately stopped dead in my tracks, as my cock now stood at full attention.

"Mm. Can you hear that. Huh." she went on. "My fingers. In and out. In and out. Ugh. Wish you were here right now."

Noting the sheer desperation in her voice, I suddenly felt aroused and squeezed my raging boner.

*BEEP!*

1:45am.

"You better be fucking hard for me right now." she purred. "Cause I've got two fingers jammed deep inside my cunt right now...oh John."

The message itself was so sexy that I instinctively began to stroke my cock by the answering machine.

"I was just thinking about earlier today." she went on between moans. "When you rubbed that hard cock against my ass at the dinner table. Remember. ooh."

Despite my drunken stupor, I was immediately brought back to that moment as I recalled just how good she looked and how phenomenal her butt felt against my sex.

"FYI little brother." she giggled slyly. "Just so you know. I wasn't wearing any panties underneath that skirt today."

Hearing this admission almost caused me to moan out loud as I tugged my cock to her sexy voice.

"Oh. You fucking tease." I heard myself reply to her recorded message, as she went on.

"And do you know what I did when you left after supper." she added. "I rushed into the bathroom, spread my legs...and frigged myself senseless thinking about you."

"In fact. I could hear your car outside as I buried two fingers deep inside my cunt, John." she added. "Just like I'm doing right now."

It was only now that I realized I hadn't moved or taken a single breath in minutes.

"Does that make me bad John." Olivia teased seductively. "Finger-banging my juicy wet cunt while thinking about my brothers hard cock."

I finally took the opportunity to gulp down a breath as I listened to her play and describe the depraved scene earlier that evening.

"Oh god John. You should have seen me earlier." she claimed. "Sitting there on the toilet, my skirt hiked up around my hips, my legs spread wide. Fucking my fingers hard and deep. In and out. In and out. I even used my other hand to play with my ass."

Without even realizing it I was now beating my cock furiously, as Olivia described her wanton behavior.

"God I was so wet. And all because of you." she purred. "My baby brother, and his thick hard cock."

"I want you to cum John." she suddenly stated, as though knowing full well that I would be whacking off to her lewd commentary.

"I don't care if you got laid, or if you've got someone there with you right now." she moaned erotically. "I want you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I want you to cum."

I was absolutely beside myself. It was without doubt one of the most explicit and depraved things I had ever heard, and coming from my sister no less.

"I'm sticking out my tongue right now John." she declared, as I heard her fingers pick up the pace and actually slap against her wet sex.

"I want you to shoot your hot sticky load all over my face." Olivia groaned. "Slap me over and over with it, harder and harder until I learn to do what you say. Beat that cock for me little brother."

As if on autopilot, I did exactly as she asked as I heard her quickly approach her climax and moan into the phone about how she had three fingers stuffed deep inside her cunt and was going to cum hard.

To be honest, I don't even remember much after climaxing myself as I came so hard that I literally took three steps towards my bed and passed out in exhaustion.

Nevertheless, the very next morning I awoke nice and early and went over to the house to pick her up and drive her to the airport.

When I finally arrived to my folks place everyone was sitting around waiting for me to show up. To my delight Olivia was wearing a black tank top and a tiny denim skirt. Beside the chair was her suitcase.

"Ready to go." I asked her, checking my watch.

Olivia nodded reluctantly and then stood up and gave mom and dad each a hug.

I picked up her suitcase and began walking out to the car as our folks followed behind. They watched from the door as I put her suitcase in the back seat of my truck and she climbed into the passenger side.

As we reversed out of the driveway they waved and smiled goodbye while Olivia was quiet as she sat in the seat next to me.

I took this time to steal glances at her long smooth legs, as her skirt hiked up around her hips and completely exposed most if not all of her slender thighs.

Her legs were parted slightly and I could see the inside of her right leg. Recalling the previous nights messages, my cock began to stiffen as I began to wonder if she in fact was wearing any underwear today.

When I turned the car blinker on to turn left onto the main road my sister objected.

"Wait. You're going the wrong way."

"Err. No I'm not." I replied. "The airport is this way."

"But I'm not going to the airport." she said.

I whipped my head towards her as my jaw went slack.

"Why not. Where are you going." I replied before I forced my eyes back to the road.

"Your place." she said before turning to give me an impish smile.

"My place." I replied naively. "But. You said you had a flight to catch."

"I know what I said." she smirked. "I only told them my flight left today so mom and dad would think I had gone back to L.A. But I don't have to leave till tomorrow morning."

"-but." I stammered nervously.

"John. Just drive." she said before checking her phone for any new messages from the office back in Los Angeles.

It was during this ride that she reached over and casually placed her hand on my knee, reassuring me that she knew exactly what she was doing.

She ran it up the inside of my thigh and gave it a squeeze, just below my nuts. She kept it there as I drove. The only sound in the car was of the radio as she played with her phone and listened to her voice mail.

Olivia and I didn't really talk. We both knew what was going to happen, but we never discussed it.

I drove quickly, cursing under my breath when I had to stop for two red lights. Once I parked in the lot behind my apartment building I got my sister's suitcase out of the car before she followed me inside.

As we made our way up the stairs, my sister had her sunglasses pulled back into her hair while she had a teasing smile on her face, eager to see just where and how I lived.

I don't mind mentioning that it was during this time that I couldn't help but notice the severe pokies she was flaunting through her tight tank top, clearly demonstrating to the world that she was either extremely cold or exceptionally aroused. I like to think it was a little case of both.

In fact, she looked so sexy as she followed me up to the third floor that I wanted to take her right then and there, but instead we hurried down the hall towards the door to my apartment.

As soon as the door closed behind her she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss.

In truth, it was the first time we have ever kissed each other on the lips before, and I literally threw her suitcase to the floor and keenly reciprocated, holding her tight in my arms as I felt her mouth part and her soft wet tongue massage mine.

"Mm. Yep. This is much better." she smiled, referring to the privacy we now had. "Now we don't have to worry about anyone catching us."

"I guess." was all I could think to say, as I was still flustered by the kiss and embarrassed by my raging boner.

"Hmm. We can do it in the hallway." she joked. "Or maybe even on the floor in front of the TV."

"You know, I do have a bed." I quipped, as I ran my hands along her hips and back.

Olivia never answered me as I pulled her into another kiss, this one more passionate than the first.

In fact, she moaned into my mouth as we spent the next several minutes just standing there in the hallway sucking face and playing with each other's tongues, and quickly adapted and became accustom to each other's lips.

Ultimately, Olivia withdrew from our heated exchange and took a step back, her lips speared with saliva.

With one swift motion she pulled her tank top right over her head, leaving her to stand there completely and utterly topless to my greedy eyes.

Her pert round breasts jiggled slightly as she moved, before she dropped her top to the floor and kissed me again.

"Well. Are they good as you imagined." she asked a minute later, before guiding my hand to her right breast.

"Jesus." I gasped softly, as I gawked directly at her perfect tit and fondled it. "You're so fucking beautiful sis."

"Aw. You're sweet." she blushed slightly. "You're not too bad yourself mister."

Olivia then tugged at my t-shirt and pulled it up and over my head.

She tossed it to the floor and ran her hands over my bare chest, teasing my nipples with her fingertips before taking my breath away as she bent down and swirled her warm tongue around my right nip, then looked up and grinning.

"You like that don't you." she teased. "You little pervert."

I ran my hands along my sister's bare hips and back. Her skin was silky smooth and warm to the touch.

When I dug my fingernails along the length of her spine causing her to moan around my nipple and suck it into her mouth. Her own dark brown nipples now stiffened and stood out from her pert chest.

Not wasting another moment, I pushed her back against the opposite wall, and before she could object I bent down and ran my tongue around her right nipple and two-inch areola, then sucked it between my lips causing a loud suckling noise in the process.

The "Attack of the Show" co-host moaned and held me by my head, urging me on and insisting that I give the other nipple the same treatment, which I was only too happy to oblige.

"Yeah. Like that." she purred while directing my lips to each nipple. "Right there."

She just about had the best set of tits I had ever seen, or sucked for that matter.

"Oh. John." she murmured in a ragged voice. "I'm already wet. You're going to drive me crazy if you keep that up."

I cupped her breasts in my hands, kneading them as my mouth moved from one thick, hard nipple to the other.

We then kissed each other with renewed urgency as I groped and teased her thick nubs with my thumb and forefinger. We now both moaned into each other's mouths as she opened her mouth wide and plunged her long slippery tongue down my throat.

At one point Olivia captured my tongue with my lips and proceeded to suck on it as though she was blowing a cock, and when I mimicked this action back at her she seemed to grow particularly animated, bucking her hips and grinding her sex against me as I savored her.

We sucked tongue and shared spit for several more minutes as I soon noticed that her nipples darkened slightly with the flush of arousal, and I tugged at each one of them with my teeth, making her moan and whimper some more.

When she reached down and gave my balls a gentle squeeze I groaned and looked up at her. She ran her fingers around the bulge through my pants and smiled wickedly.

"Where's your bed." she stated bluntly.

Taking her hand, I lead my famous sister down the hall to my bedroom and pushed the door open with my foot and pulled her inside.

"It's kind of a mess at the moment." I began to apologize. "I wasn't really expecting company today."

"I don't care." she quipped, as she already proceeded to unzip her skirt and was disrobing before my very eyes.

"Get undressed." she insisted. "We need to fuck! I've been waiting a very long time for this."

I gulped nervously as I watched her undress.

"I probably would have let you do it years ago...if you had tried." she added as she pulled down her skirt and kicked away her shoes.

By the time I took off my own pants and went over to close the shades, I turned around to find Olivia already lying naked on the bed, her smooth tanned legs bent and parted and her hand buried between her legs.

She was resting on her elbows, smiling up at me as I stood there in my birthday suit, nursing my boner.

"Well." she remarked. "Get your ass over here."

When I climbed up between Olivia's thighs she reached up and held my arms, guiding me down on top of her carefully.

I saw the same look of arousal in her eyes that I had seen the night before, and I was beyond excited. It made me want her even more. Olivia quickly wrapped her legs around me tightly, locking me into position.

When my cock inadvertently brushed against her sopping wet sex we both moaned before I finally sank between her soft thighs and gently buried my length into her hot minge.

My sister gripped me firmly, holding me deep within her as she pushed up with her hips and wiggled them from side to side to adjust and accommodate me.

"Oh. Fuck." she moaned into my ear, before sticking her tongue inside. "Fuck me John. We both need this right now."

Taking her advice I began thrusting my hips at a leisurely pace, looking down to admire her pretty face and watching her breasts jiggle as my cock sank further inside her with each thrust.

Olivia now squeezed my arms and ran her fingers around my shoulders and neck as she glared up at me in blissful torture, her bottom lip quivering as I filled her hairless cunt with my meat stick.

"Oh. God." I signed, with my heart in my throat. "I fucking love you Olivia. Love you so much."

"Me too John." she panted back. "Harder, baby. Fuck me. Give your big sister that big hard cock!"

I moved my hands down to my sister's hips and held onto them with both hands. I raised her hips up off the bed slightly and began thrusting into her faster and deeper, listening to her cries of pleasure increase.

Her arms soon fell away to her sides as she clutched the sheets beneath her, squeezing her right breast with one hand as I pounded that gleaming wet pussy again and again.

"Ugh. That's it. Oh. God!" she panted breathlessly. "Fuck me John! Fuck your horny sister. Give it to me. Fuck the shit out of me!"

I was now grunting hoarsely as I drilled her cunt for all I was worth. My cock was slick with her musky juices as Olivia now squirmed about and bucked her hips against me, and dictated the pace of our fucking.

Her round ample breasts shook as I pumped my shaft rapidly, slapping my balls against her tiny little bunghole with each deep thrust. She moaned and pushed back, and urged me to fuck her harder and faster than before and I did.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" she grunted loudly. "Ugh. Your balls are slapping my butt!"

"Do you want me to stop." I asked naively.

"No! Don't you dare." she gasped as she pulled at my arms, urging me on. "Harder John! I like it. Fuck me."

Her eyes were now closed and her mouth agape as I utterly slammed my manhood into her as hard as I could, permitting my nuts to slap loudly against her backdoor.

She responded to this action by reaching down and rubbing her clit furiously, her eyes never leaving mine as she twiddled herself.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Right there baby!" she hissed through gritted teeth. "Don't stop! You're gonna make me cummm!"

Not long after that, she shrieked out loud and squeezed my cock hard between her shapely legs as she came, while I kept on pumping away wanting to prolong her orgasm as much as possible.

When she ultimately came for the second time, I knew it would soon be my turn to cum, as did she.

"Are you gonna cum baby." she whimpered erotically. "Does my hot wet cunt feel nice right now. Huh."

"God damn it Olivia." I moaned back, as her mere words sent a surge of adrenaline up my spine. "You feel so fucking good right now."

"I want you to fuck me all day and night long, John." she moaned.

"Is that what you want." I panted. "Huh."

"Do you think you could handle that. Huh baby." she hissed, as she proceeded to push her hips back towards me.

"Absolutely." I sighed, as I grabbed her legs and suddenly pinned them over my shoulders and continue to pound away.

"I'll never get sick of fucking you, sis." I confessed. "Never."

"Oh. Oh wow." she sighed to this new position, which now apparently allowed the head of my cock to strike her G-spot.

"I want you to take me in every conceivable position." she teased.

"God yes." I agreed. "I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk straight."

"Then later when we can't fuck anymore, I want you to stick that fat cock inside my ass." Olivia groaned. "And fuck me until I scream your name."

As expected, the mere notion alone pushed me over the edge and before I could respond I felt myself convulsing wildly.

"Quick! Cum in my mouth." she suddenly insisted. "C'mon. Come all over my face John."

In an instant, I slipped my cock from between her sopping wet cunt and hurriedly straddled her chest.

Olivia looked up and wrapped her hand around my slimy shaft, as her juices allowed her fingers to stroke me effortlessly towards completion.

"Cum for me baby." she panted. "I wanna swallow your fucking load."

A moment later I let out a long grunt as she opened her mouth wide and speared out her tongue before I bathed her mouth and chin with copious amounts of semen, each rope of hot volcanic jizz more viscous than the next.

Despite this seedy conclusion, Olivia wrapped her wet lips around my throbbing bell-end, sucking hard and literally draining every last sap straight out of my balls as my entire body twitched uncontrollably.

"Mm. Yummy." she grinned evilly as she wiped her mouth with her fingers. "Thank you little brother. I needed that."

I swung my leg over my facialized sister and laid down on my left side facing her. She rolled over and smiled, her lips still gleaming with our mixed juices.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did."

"Fucking-A." I replied out of breath. "I've only been waiting for forever to do it."

Olivia smiled before she made another bold suggestion.

"I know. How about a shower."

"How about some anal." I playfully quipped. "Just kidding."

"Hmm. How about we meet halfway." she countered.

"Wait. What." I grinned. "Anal in the shower."

My sexy sister simply smiled.

"Well. I'm game if you are." she shrugged.

And with that said she hopped out of bed and rushed for the bathroom to clean up, as I paused to catch my breath and try to grapple with the fact that I had finally fucked my famous step-sister, Olivia Munn.

"Hey John!" I heard her yell out a minute later. "Are you coming or what. Don't make me start without you."

"Hmm. This is going to be quite the evening." I snickered.

2. Thanks Archez, GIGGIDYGOO, mikewill81, , sid9764_c, assman118 thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, Archez, GIGGIDYGOO, , sid9764_c, assman118 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll second KMB's remakrs. An amazing story and most definitely one of your best.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome. Simply awesome.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post