Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Overtime" with Selena Gomez

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Overtime" with Selena Gomez

Overtime
    With Selena Gomez
    Written by LemonTalk
    Disclaimer: Don't read if you're underage or easily offended etc etc.

The final jeep rumbled off across the beach while I paced around the small set we had put up for the days photo shoot. We had nearly finished, with just a final set of pictures left to do but the star had insisted that everyone go home early since there was no need for them to be there any longer. That had left just two cars in the car park we had created, my own and that of the young lady I had been photographing today, Selena Gomez.

Selena finally emerged in her final outfit and as she strode towards me, I couldn't help but notice that this was probably the best yet, out of the string of outfits she'd worn and posed in throughout the day. It was nothing more than a simple pink, strapless dress and bright red heels but she looked incredible and I couldn't stop my eyes drifting down, past her ruby red lips and onto her chest which the dress barely seemed to cover. For the countless time that day, I felt my rod stir in my pants as she reached me with a smile.

"You ready?" I asked, trying not to stare too much.

"Yep, is everyone else gone?" She asked as she took her place in front of the camera. "Sorry you're stuck her with me a little longer."

"It's no problem," I took my place behind the camera, wanting nothing more than to get back to the hotel and whack one out.

"I'm sure I can make it up to you," Selena giggled as she lay back on the sandy rock. I didn't really know how to reply to that so I simply began snapping photos.

It was about ten minutes in when it happened. Selena was moving into another pose when her dress got caught on the rock and slipped down ever so slightly and exposed her nipple to the cold air. Without thinking, I instantly snapped a picture, a moment later, I realised what I had done and it seemed Selena had as well as she pulled her dress back up.

"Uhh…sorry about that," I muttered, "I'll delete it now, don't worry."

"Wait, hang on," the nineteen year old star stood up and sauntered towards me, brushing the sand off herself. "Let me see it."

She leant in close to see the small camera screen, our faces were mere inches apart and I could smell her sweet perfume and the sea salt in her hair. She peered into the screen to see the half topless photo I had just taken of her while I tried to avoid looking both at the screen and the valley her breasts created just below me.

Selena started running through the other photos I had taken during the evening, the sunlight was glaring off the screen making it difficult to see so she leant in closer, her body brushing against my own and causing another stir in my pants which I was sure Selena must have seen.

"You can keep that photo," she suddenly said. "Think of it as payment for working overtime."
    I didn't know how to respond so I simply stood in dumb silence as she continued to peruse through the images of her.

"Hmmm, these are so hot," she whispered, "what do you think?"

I was slightly taken aback by the question, once again unsure how to respond.

She then came even closer, whispering into my ear, "Don't you think I'm sexy? Doesn't it turn you on watching me tease in front of the camera?" Her hot breath washed over my ear and neck while her hand began to creep over my chest.

"Umm, I think we've got enough photos now Ms Gomez." I muttered, taking a step back, paranoid that this whole thing was some kind of trick.

"Ooh, Ms Gomez? I like that," this time she grabbed my shirt, preventing me from walking away. She pulled me closer until her mouth was at my ear again. "These photo shoots make me so horny y'know? Just the thought of all those men looking at me, getting turned on by me, wanting to bend me over and fuck me."

On the penultimate word, her hand grabbed my cock through my jeans causing me to moan quietly. "Are you sure about this?" I asked, realising that this could be my one chance to fuck Selena Gomez.

"I'm very sure," she replied, still whispering into my ear while one hand began unbuttoning my shirt and the other rubbed my cock through my jeans, getting it harder and harder.

As my shirt opened, I suddenly felt her tongue on my ear as she licked me. "I'm going to go down there, pull that big cock out," she started to kiss down my neck, "then I'm going to put it in my wet, hot little mouth until you cum, and I guarantee that you will," she was now at my chest, planting kisses between words and taking my nipples into her mouth. "Then, once you're good and hard again, you're going to fuck this tight, teen pussy; I don't want to be able to walk tomorrow."

Hearing her talk like this was almost too much to handle, I couldn't ever remember being as hard as I was right now, I was instantly corrected though when Selena finally got to her knees and licked the bulge in my jeans and I seemed to grow a little bit longer.

"Does that sound ok to you?" she asked sweetly, suddenly looking up at me completely innocently.

"Sounds great," I murmured, still worried that she might up and leave me like this. I took a quick glance around to make sure no one was around, when I was sure the coast was clear, I finally thought to myself, ‘fuck it!'

At once, both Selena and I reached for my belt, Selena got there first and whipped it open and yanked my trousers and underwear down in one smooth motion, my steel rod popping up, nearly hitting her in the face.

"Jesus," Selena gasped, much to my pleasure, as her eyes fell upon my thick, eight inch dick, fully hardened just for her.

Her delicate hand reached forward and wrapped around the base of the shaft, directing it towards her face. She locked eyes with me while her tongue slowly snaked out of her mouth and flicked the very tip. She then leant forward and traced her tongue from the base all the way to the top, frustratingly slowly.

"Do you want me to suck it?" she teased as her hand started to jerk me off. I merely nodded dumbly in reply. "You want to fill my sexy little mouth with this biiiig cock don't you?" She began rubbing my dick over her face while I nodded again. "Tell me."

"I want it."

"What do you want?" she giggled, clearly getting off on teasing me like this.

"I want to fuck your mouth, see you gag on me until I cum straight down your tiny throat." I replied, finally giving her what she wanted.

"Hmmm, that's better."

With that, she dipped her head forward and finally plunged my throbbing dick into her hot, wet mouth.

"Oh fuccck," I groaned as she took nearly half my length in one go, I instinctively reached forward and placed both hands on her head, urging her to take it deeper. She didn't seem to mind and began to bob up and down, her tongue licking up and down the underside of my shaft.

A few moments later, Selena moved her hands to her chest, fondling her perfect breasts through the dress until she eventually ripped it downwards, exposing both to the elements and my roving eyes. They were perfectly firm, not too big but not too small, a little more than a handful. I watched as she squeezed and tweaked her nipples as she sucked me off which made her moan around a mouthful of cock.

Selena then popped it out of her mouth, gasping for air. I took the opportunity to reach down and tentatively stroke her right breast, my finger brushing over the cute mole which adorned it. She replied by placing her hand on mine and pushing down harder, inviting me to fondle her harder while she put my rod back in her mouth.

She then raised her body a little higher and took my cock in her hand and started slapping it on her tits, causing them to jiggle enticingly, her saliva covering them. "I need to get this thing inside me so you need to cum pretty soon, OK?"

Before waiting for a reply, it was back in her mouth and she really started working on it, desperate for me to cum. In one motion, she pushed my cock right to the back of her throat, her eyes closed tight in concentration. After a few moments, she pulled back to gasp for air while she continued to jerk me off with her hand.

Next, she went to my balls, pushing my rod out of the way with her hand, she covered them with saliva before taking one into her mouth, sucking on it and biting it gently. She then moved onto the next, giving it the same treatment. As much as I loved watching Selena licking my balls, I was relieved to see her return to my shaft, I knew I was close and I now wanted nothing more but to shoot my load down her throat just like she wanted.

Selena looked at my cock, licking her lips. She then spat to add even more saliva to the dripping shaft before diving forward once again. She placed her hands on my legs and took my length straight down her throat causing me to moan loudly. I watched as she began to rapidly bob up and down on my cock, her tongue sticking out slightly underneath.

"Fuck, I'm close," I muttered, running my fingers through her hair.

It was then that she looked up at me, my eyes locking with the beautiful, brown doe-like eyes of her own which were the picture of innocent but I could see the lust hidden behind them. Her full red lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft, which was reddened slightly by the smear of her lipstick. It was when she deep-throated me and winked up at me seductively that pushed me over the edge.

I grunted loudly as I shot the first stream of cum straight down her throat, nearly making her gag. She pulled back so she just had the head in her mouth, her tongue still swirling around it while I shot stream after stream of cum into her, she didn't take her eyes off me the entire time. I don't think I'd ever cum as hard or as much as I did right there, Selena eventually had to pull my cock out to stop herself choking on her mouthful of the load I had given her. The final spurt flew out and landed across her breasts while cum dribbled out of her mouth.

When I was done, I looked down to see the mess I had made, Selena looked up at me and opened her mouth wide, displaying the immense about of spunk she had earned. She then closed it and with a loud swallow, it was gone. She quickly cleaned herself up, licking the leftovers on her face into her mouth; she even lifted her tits to her face and licked them clean too before giving my softened cock a good clean as well.

Selena then stood, her tits jiggling. "You lasted a lot longer than I expected you to," she giggled, "c'mon I'm nowhere near done with you yet."

With that, she took my hand and began to pull me towards her car.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! Great start LemonTalk. Hope there's more!!