Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Like My Big Sister" with Stella Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Like My Big Sister" with Stella Hudgens

Like My Big Sister
    With Stella Hudgens
    Written by GIGGIDYGOO

Disclaimer: This fictional story contains material not suitable for everyone. It is solely for entertainment purposes. If you are under age or easily offended stop reading now.

I opened my eyes to a dark room and my girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens lying naked next to me. We had amazing sex only a couple of hours earlier with her climaxing three times before I even came once. We fell asleep after the intense sex session but now at 2 am I was awake again.

Vanessa and I had been dating for some months now and since the beginning it had been non stop sex, doing it anytime and anywhere. I was getting excited just thinking about the many things we had done. I was ready to take Vanessa once more when I heard a sound coming from the living room causing me to freeze in attempt to listen more intently until again I heard the sound.

I slowly sat up making sure not to wake Vanessa while keeping close attention to the sounds coming from outside the bedroom. In a swift motion I put my boxers on and quietly walked to the door, slowly opening it to peak out. I could see a shadow moving around in the living room, as if the person couldn't walk right, holding onto every piece of furniture in their reach until they finally plopped down on the couch.

I walked out of the room and tip toed down the hall being careful not to make any sound. As I walked, it came to mind that this person who had broken into my girlfriend's house and was now resting in her living room could be armed and dangerous. At first I thought of going back to the room and calling the cops but then I saw a large vase on a table at the end of the hall.

Feeling brave I hurried to the table and picked up my impromptu weapon and held it up high as I now neared the intruder. The distance became less and less but my nerves became more. My hand got clammy making it hard to hold on to the vase. Standing behind the person I became determined and just as I was about to bring pain, the shadow turned around and with a calm voice spoke.

"What are you doing?"

I stood frozen as I recognized the voice and realized it wasn't an intruder but Vanessa's younger sister, Stella. I lowered the vase and turned on the lamp next to the couch were Stella was sitting.

"I thought you were an assailant" I chuckled relieved that it had been a false alarm.

"And you were planning on doing what with that?" she mocked my weapon.

"It was the only thing I could find"

Calmness came back to me and the fact that I was only in my underwear never came to mind. I walked around to the front of the couch were I noticed how the teen was dressed.

"Why so dressed up?" I teased

She had apparently gone to a friend's birthday party and had borrowed a dress from Vanessa which showed off quite a lot of skin. It was a shiny silver strapless dress that stopped at half thigh and put on display the teen's short yet spectacular legs which looked extra sexy thanks to a pair of black heels. She looked amazing and the sight of her tanned skin made my member react. I questioned her as to why she was at Vanessa's if she hadn't mentioned anything about staying over. Patting the cushion next to her the brunette invited me to join her on the couch.

"Don't worry I won't bite" she gave me a friendly smile.

I took a seat but felt awkward at being alone with Vanessa's sister and half naked. I took a deep breath when my nostrils where hit with a smell I instantly recognized.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked stupidly as I already knew the answer.

Stella smiled again.

"You're not suppose to be drinking" I berated.

"Oh, come on. You and Vanessa drink all the time" she stated.

"Because we are adults and you're not"

It all felt weird as I was the last person to be lecturing about drinking, not that I was a drunk either, but the fact that she was Vanessa's younger sister made me feel like I should say something.

"So are you going to tell on me now?" the teen sniped.

"No, but you have to promise that you won't drink again, at least until you're old enough" I felt like a real adult of course nothing seemed serious due to my state of dress.

"Fine, I promise. Can I go now?" the teen stood.

"Wait" I pulled her back onto the couch "you have to mean it" I said sternly, the teen rolled her eyes.

"Don't you have something better to do? Like fuck my sister or something" she swatted my hand away.

"What?" I was taken aback by the comment.

"I know you two have sex, I'm not stupid. Besides, I can hear you, the whole neighborhood can hear you" Stella casually stated.

I blushed, embarrassed at the fact that Vanessa's and my sexual activities could be heard to Stella's room. I mean Vanessa wasn't the loudest person but when we had sex she could compete with a police siren.

"Don't be ashamed" Stella continued "if she gets like that then it means you must be doing something right" the teen grinned.

Stella removed her heels and placed a foot on my knee moving it slowly upwards past my thigh until her pretty little pedicured toes rested on my growing erection.

"What are you doing?" I was caught off guard.

"What do you think?" she licked her upper lip at my now hardened cock.

I wasn't intending on getting turned on but the gentle touch of the brunette's petite foot made my body respond as it always did to that type of attention. I scooted away making Stella stretch her leg to keep it on me, two of her toes getting a hold of the wrinkled skin as my manhood now peeked through the hole of my boxers. I looked at her foot and then back at Stella not knowing what to do next and confused with what was happening. Giving me a suggestive look the teen gently moved her foot up and down making my cock to inadvertently grow more and more until it reached its full extent, the Brunette's eyes grew wide at the size.

"No wonder Vanessa is so loud" Stella giggled "I would scream my head off if I had that in my pussy"

The last comment made brain function again and my common sense told me to get up and leave. My body received the signals and I quickly jumped up from the couch.

"I'm tired...umm...I'm going to sleep" I faked a yawn.

I began walking backwards away from the couch when out of nowhere Stella lunged at me, grabbing my boxers and pulling them down around my knees causing me to fall over with a loud thud. Wasting no time the teen pounced on top, settling down on my stomach. My elbows and back hurt from the fall but that wasn't enough to take my attention away from Stella who was smiling down at me as she ran her hands all over my chest. I tried to force the teen off me but my arms were held down by her legs and the underwear around my knees didn't help either.

"Don't you want to spend some time with me?" the teen sulked.

"I really have to go. I work early tomorrow and I need my rest." I tried my fake excuse again

"Yeah right, you don't have to lie, I know you think I'm just Vanessa's annoying little sister. That's why you don't want to keep me company" the teen pushed her nails into my chest

"What? I don't think you're annoying. You're very cool and I like hanging out with you just not like this" I could touch the bottom of her dress with my cock.

"Why not?" she continued the interrogation

"Because you're Vanessa's sister and you're too young" the last words caught Stella's attention.

"So if I was older you would have sex with me?" The brunette smirked.

"That's not what I said. You're twisting my words." another failed attempt to get away.

"But that's what you meant, isn't it?" Stella leaned down until she was lying on top, her face now extremely close to mine.

"Look if Vanessa wakes up and sees us like this there will be hell to pay" I made another attempt at stopping this whole thing immediately.

Not giving up, Stella wiggled down my body until my cock had slipped under her dress and made contact with one of her round cheeks. I held back a moan but I couldn't control the fact that I had enjoyed the slight contact.

"Oops" Stella giggled

"I'm not playing Stella, get off me" the nerves were obvious as I spoke.

Taking advantage of my shocked state the teen repeated her previous action this time my erection pressed against her wet panty covered sex. I could feel the warmth that emanated from her young private area, a moan escaped both of us. Stella kept the pressure of my dick against her pussy for what seemed like hours, but was in reality only a couple of seconds. We laid there, not a single word was spoken, but we both knew the chances of this happening where high.

For a third time Stella teased my cock with her young sex this time almost forcing my member to rip through her panties. Taking advantage of Stella enjoying the feeling of my hardness against her I managed to free my arms from under her legs and without thinking placed my hands on the smooth thighs and lifted my hips. I could feel as the fabric entered the teen's folds, my mushroom tip being able to trace the lips along the thong, her juices quickly soaking through.

"No, no, no" my mind shouted. "This is wrong" but apparently I wanted it as much as Stella did. "She's young she has no idea what she wants. It was the booze talking, but she doesn't seem that drunk". My mind went back and forth as I tried to figure out what to do next. My grip had loosen allowing Stella to get some composure and take control.

"Well" she continued looking flustered "just say the words and I'll get you off...get off you"

The list of reasons why I should and shouldn't continued. Finally my decision was made and I was ready to reveal it. The brunette waited in anticipation quite similar to a contestant of a game show that is about to find out if they won the grand prize. I remained silent and slowly snaked my hands up the smooth tan legs, took the hem of the dress to lift the clothing up to the teen's waist. My hands were shaky but I was determined and I kept on until I felt the curvature of the firm ass in my palms. Stella smiled from ear to ear as she discovered that she had won the grand prize.

"I'm so happy were going to do this" Stella anxiously planted kisses all over me.

"Me too" I breathed, my hands squeezed the round bum.

Stella lifted her lower body, our lips still together, while my hands pulled the thin straps of her underwear, the fabric clung between her round cheeks. The brunette's tongue explored my mouth as I finally slipped the thong down her legs. Stella stepped out the under garment then settled back down on my stomach. I could feel a small puddle of girl juice forming on my midsection.

The teen ground her clam on my body as she moved down until, with a low moan, her sex made contact with my manhood. My tongue tasted the inside of her mouth and my hips lifted off the ground pressing the tip against her soaked pussy.

I forced my hard flesh into the warm love hole, Stella winced at my invading mushroom tip. I opened my mouth but no sound came out, it seemed my brain was melting. There are no words to describe exactly how it felt to be inside this young sexy teen.

Stella pushed herself up and then back down on my hardness slowly as she was still getting accustomed to my size. Groans escaped her gritted teeth while her legs squeezed my sides and my hands clawed her butt.

"Oh yeah" I sighed when my entire pole nestled inside the brunette.

I did my best no to make too much noise as to not risk waking Vanessa. Stella's eyes fluttered and her mouth stayed wide open as I repeatedly entered her. The young brunette went up and down then side to side my meat, her hands fondled her now exposed chest. I admired the youngster's body which could easily beat my girlfriend's in hotness even at her young age. I compared their bodies in my mind.

Stella's cunt was obviously tighter, and although her areolas were a smaller the teen's nipples were definitely longer and the small flesh mounds were firmer. Vanessa's ass beat her sister's hands down and in the legs department I would have to say it was a tie.

"It feels so good" Stella cooed "don't stop, please don't stop." I shook my head.

My hands caressed the soft olive skin, travelling over the hairless pubic mound to stimulate the engorged love button. I observed in amazement how the large glazed dick entered Stella's small pink slit. The movement of our bodies increased as did the volume of the moans.

Worrying that Stella would get too loud I rolled us over to switch positions but I now had to hold in another grunt from my shoulder hitting the coffee table.

There was some sound and we both froze. After a few seconds of silence I checked the hallway and once I knew the coast was clear I returned my attention to beautiful young girl under me. I kissed her hard on the lips to prevent anymore loud fussing so I could give her the decent fucking she deserved. I began with a moderate in and out but it was soon a hard pounding of the young clam. I was lost in this forbidden pleasure of banging my girlfriend's younger sister and the tightness of a teen that I hadn't felt since I was in high school.

I was giving her all I had and in response I could feel her her inner walls pulsating, milking my cock, and the girl juices flowing fast. My eyes opened to see that Stella's had rolled to the back of her head and her lips no longer responded to mine but instead trembled. Her nails dug into my back when the ultimate pleasure washed over her and drowned her in a sea of bliss. I slowed down, my cock harder than it had ever been, and allowed Stella to enjoy this marvelous moment that she was feeling for the first in her life.

Her chest rose and dropped with every heavy breath, stray strands of hair stuck to the sweaty forehead and her pupils were again visible. I looked down to were our bodies connected as I carefully pulled out, immediately a river of Stella's juices stained the floor.

"How was your first orgasm?" I panted

"Out of this world" Stella's voice was shaky "I can't believe Vanessa gets that daily"

"She always cums first too" I signaled to my still erect manhood.

"I've heard" Stella giggled "So, who has a better O face?"

I chuckled not just at the question but at the fact that she was referencing a movie that we saw with Vanessa the previous week.

"It's hard to choose, you both have such cute expression.

"Nessa does look adorable when she cums" mumbled the teen but it was loud enough for me to catch

Confusion was expressed on my face getting a laugh from the teen but also an answer to her comment.

"You want to know a secret?" Stella teased

"Yeah" my excitement was obvious.

"When I hear you and my sister start to have sex...."

"What? Tell me now" my mind urged.

"...I sneak to her room and watch you two have sex"

This was even better than I had expected.

"I have dreamt of having sex with you since that first time when I saw you taking Vanessa from behind"

Stella kept on spilling her secret while she took a hold of my cock and brought it to her entrance, with no more time to waste I thrusted forward to impale her with every last inch of my sword, I began a slow back and forth movement.

"I stand at the door and play with my self while I imagine that it's me getting that big cock of yours" her hips joined mine in motion while her hand massages her clit "but now I don't have to imagine"

My horny level was already to the max and hearing this young teen confess and talk the way she did brought me to another level. I drilled in Stella like I had never done before..

"Yes...fuck me...fuck me like my big sister" Stella hissed.

Her vaginal muscles constricted my rock hard flesh forcing me to push harder into her. My mouth clamped down on her hard nipple while my index finger and thumb tweaked the other. My tongue lapped around the dark nub that topped her small breast.

"Who do you want to get fucked like?" I said with a mouth full of tit.

"Like my big sister."

"Who?" I insisted.

"Fuck me like Vanessa" Stella cried out.

With that I pulled the teen's legs over my shoulder and railed my hardness between her sideways lips.

"You like being like your slutty sister" I moved faster

"Mmmmh, I'm a dirty little slut like Vanessa" Stella flailed her arms around.

With a few more pumps into the teen she came for a second time.

"You cum just like your sister too" I snickered.

I removed her legs from my shoulders to place one on the table next to us while I spread the other in mid air.

"Tell me again. Who do want get fucked like?"

"I want to get fucked hard with that big cock like my slutty big sister Vanessa" Stella cried as she received my throbbing erection.

There was a squishing sound from all the fluids that had accumulated at our connecting body parts. My balls slapped Stella's butt with every forward thrust leaving a nice sound in the air. We both groaned in unison, the teen louder than me and with more swearing.

"Unngh...fuck yeah...mmph...oh Vanessa...shit" Stella mumbled.

I concentrated on those sound making sure to last longer and enjoy this entire situation much more. I felt every sensation.

The warmth inside Stella, the muscles stretching around my pulsating manhood, the stickiness of our sexual organs, the smell of arousal, sweat covering our bodies. It all culminated with one last burst of pleasure from us both.

I slipped out of Stella sending ropes of white goo all over while she drowned my groin with her own slime.

I hit Stella's chin, her two pert breasts, her lovely pink slit and the dress she had borrowed from Vanessa.

I dropped Stella's legs and sat back to catch my breath and enjoy the scene. It was a wonderful sight to have Vanessa Hudgens younger sister laying naked in front of me covered in my cream, little strands of the white stuff mixing with the juices from her various orgasms.

"That was incredible" Stella exclaimed as she ran her hand over her body.

"It was" I nodded.

I felt relaxed and watched as the teen lifted her sticky jizz coated fingers up to her face, with a large grin, she parted her lips and a second later the fingers disappeared into her mouth. Stella swirled the my milk around in her mouth, savoring her first taste of fresh cum to only be gulped down hard. I heard myself gasp at the sexy action.

"Not bad" Stella licked her fingers before getting a second helping.

With out a word I stood to clean the mess on the floor and put on my boxers to make my way back to the room. Stella on the other hand walked down the hall with the dress still around her waist.

"Thanks for ruining masturbation for me" she jested "it won't be enough for me to get off anymore"

"You know where I am when you're in need" I returned.

Stella kissed me and walked into her room giving me one last glimpse of her glorious young body.

I stared at the door for a few extra seconds before making my way to the bedroom where Vanessa was asleep.

"Act normal" I spoke to myself "she won't notice a thing"

I took a deep breath and turned the door knob.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!! That was fucking hot, G.

3. Thanks Canadasax, GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Likes Canadasax, assman118, GIGGIDYGOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fan-fucking-TASTIC!!!!

5. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very great story!!!
    Btw: why are there no more stories of rihanna and shakira?

7. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO, thanked for this post