HOLLYWOOD BABBLE #1
Featuring Eliza Dushku, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Michelle Trachtenberg
Created by TPG
Disclaimer: This fictional interview was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: Okay, so I've had this idea for a while now (since I have such a large/growing collection of clips) and figured I'd have some fun with it.

"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
NEW YORK, October 7, 2009

JIMMY FALLON:
Our next guest is better known for her appearance on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and such films as "Bring It On" and "True Lies." Starting next week you can see her in the second season of her hit new show "Dollhouse." Please make her feel welcome, the gorgeous Eliza Dushku!

BAND PLAYS TO THE SOUND OF APPLAUSE

DUSHKU:
Wow. This is like a big deal for me to be here tonight.

FALLON:
Yes welcome. Welcome to the show. Firstly, I just want to say that I'm a huge fan.

DUSHKU:
Aw, thanks Jimmy. I'm a fan of yours as well.

FALLON:
So let's get right to it. I hear there is some big news for all the Dollhouse fans out there?

DUSHKU:
That's right. Starting next week, my character on the show has a lesbian love interest.

AUDIENCE CHEERS

FALLON:
Really? So are we going to see anything juicy?

DUSHKU:
Hell yeah! We spent an entire weekend shooting it, so it should be fun to watch.

FALLON:
Were you nervous at all?

DUSHKU:
Absolutely.

FALLON:
I assume it was your first time?

DUSHKU:
On camera? Maybe. (grins slyly)

AUDIENCE WOOF WHISTLES

FALLON:
So you've fooled around with other girls before?

DUSHKU:
Definitely.

AUDIENCE CHEERS

FALLON:
Anyone we know?

DUSHKU:
Hmm. Wouldn't you like to know. (smiles sweetly)

FALLON:
So go on, tell us. Did this happen recently? Here in New York or back in Los Angeles?

DUSHKU:
Actually it happened several years ago while I was working on "Buffy."

AUDIENCE APPLAUSE

FALLON:
Great. Great show by the way.

DUSHKU:
Yeah, it was. The cast and crew were amazing. We were really close.

FALLON:
So go on, what happened?

DUSHKU:
Well anyway, Gellar and I were supposed to do this line read this one time...

FALLON:
Gellar?

DUSHKU:
Sarah Michelle Gellar.

AUDIENCE WOOF WHISTLES

FALLON:
Oh right, right, right. I think we have a photo here.

DUSHKU:
So anyways, we were supposed to do the line read in her trailer this one morning. But there was definitely an attraction there.

FALLON:
Oh really? You don't say.

DUSHKU:
Absolutely. We kinda had this thing from the moment I arrived for my first day on the show. I just found her incredibly sexy, and I'm pretty sure she felt the same way.

FALLON:
Okay, so what happened? (excited)

DUSHKU:
So we were going over our notes and came to this one scene, and to cut a long story short we ended up sharing a kiss.

AUDIENCE WHISTLES

FALLON:
Nah, come on now. (chuckles) You can't leave us hanging like that. What actually happened? What did you guys do?

DUSHKU:
Well, I don't really remember much. (blushes slightly) One minute we were making out and then next I had Gellar on the floor of her trailer, and we were ripping at each other's clothes.

AUDIENCE SWOONS

FALLON:
Wow.

DUSHKU:
I guess we were both just really riled up, cause I remember us both being frantic to have sex.

FALLON:
That's amazing.

DUSHKU:
Yeah, we ended up down there for quite some time. I just couldn't stop kissing her, and when I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her blouse it drove me crazy.

FALLON:
And she didn't object?

DUSHKU:
Object? Ha! I don't think she could have stopped me even if she wanted to.

FALLON:
So you're saying she was really into it?

DUSHKU:
Shit yeah. We both were. Besides I've always been a bit of a boob-girl myself, so when I finally got my hands on her breasts I spent a lot of time just sucking, licking, and biting her nipples. Sarah really seemed to respond to that.

FALLON:
And she really liked it? How could you tell?

DUSHKU:
Absolutely. I could tell from the way she was grabbing my ass with both hands and grinding her sex against my leg. Now that I think about it, it was so damn sexy. In fact I think she actually came against my thigh. God knows I was on the verge myself, lying there on top of her just mauling her naked chest.

AUDIENCE GASPS

FALLON:
And how long were you guys down there for?

DUSHKU:
I dunno. A pretty long time. But that's not even the best part.

FALLON:
Oh? Do tell.

DUSHKU:
Well, by the time I worked my way down her body and finally began to eat her pussy, we were pretty caught up in the moment and didn't realize we had company.

FALLON:
What? (chuckles) No way!

DUSHKU:
Afraid so. (grins slyly) Just as things were starting to get interesting we were interrupted by one of our fellow cast members.

FALLON:
Who was it? (laughs) What did they say?

DUSHKU:
Nothing at first. But then Michelle began to apologize profusely and started to leave before Sarah quickly ran on after her and pulled her back into the trailer. You know, before she could run off and tell anyone about what she saw. Not that anyone would believe her, mind you.

FALLON:
Michelle? You mean Michelle Trachtenberg? She caught you guys screwing around together?

DUSHKU:
Yep. So Sarah figured that since the cat was out of the bag so to speak that she might as well go all the way, and asked her to stay.

FALLON:
Oh my gosh. So you guys were totally caught by Michelle Trachtenberg, and invited her to join you?

ELIZA NODS AS THE AUDIENCE APPLAUDS

FALLON:
Wow. Wait. Didn't Michelle play Sarah Michelle Gellar's kid sister on that show? Wasn't that a little weird?

DUSHKU:
I guess? (Eliza shrugs) Well whatever. But I tell you now, what we did to that girl in that trailer that day wasn't exactly "sisterly" if you know what I mean?

FALLON:
Oh wow. Can you give us any deets?

DUSHKU:
Let's just say she's not as innocent as she appears to be.

FALLON:
What do you mean?

DUSHKU:
Trust me when I say, the girl can eat some serious pussy Jimmy.

BAND GIVES RIM-SHOT BEFORE AUDIENCE APPLAUDS

FALLON:
Wow. That's a pretty incredible story.

DUSHKU:
You have no idea.

FALLON TAKES A DRINK

FALLON:
So the two of you had sex with Michelle Trachtenberg at the same time? How?

DUSHKU:
Well fortunately for us Gellar had this huge strap-on dildo that was lying around in her trailer all the time, and she didn't have to be asked twice to use it.

FALLON:
Really?

DUSHKU:
It was actually a pretty incredible scene to see Trachtenberg get fucked by it, doggy-style. Before I took the device and used it on both of them.

FALLON LOOKS VISIBLY SHOCKED

DUSHKU:
It was especially good when I had the girls lie in a 69 position on the floor, and I moved behind Gellar and just railed into her butt while Michelle hungrily slurped on her clit. That seemed to really set her off. In fact she screamed so loud I thought someone was going to call security.

FALLON:
Wow. You're blowing my mind right now.

DUSHKU:
Instead she just came all over Trachtenberg's mouth and the little slut gulped it all down. Her entire face was covered in Sarah's pussy juice.

AUDIENCE GASPS AND APPLAUDS

DUSHKU:
So um, anyways (Eliza tries to stay on topic) I think people are really going to enjoy this week's episode of Dollhouse. In fact, we even went out of our way to film the rehearsals and hope to ultimately put that on the DVD box set at the end of the year.

AUDIENCE CHEERS AGAIN

FALLON:
So who's the mystery girl you're hooking up with on the show? Are you going to tell us, or should we take a guess?

DUSHKU:
Well after a very intensive casting call, we ultimately decided to go with Summer Glau.

FALLON:
Oh wow, that's awesome.

DUSHKU:
Yeah, she's so fucking sexy. And trust me when I say she knows exactly what she's doing, too.

AUDIENCE WOOF WHISTLES

FALLON:
I believe you. So, were there any other familiar faces that auditioned for the role?

DUSHKU:
Oh shit yeah, a ton. (grins widely) You know I'm an executive producer on the show, right?

FALLON:
Yeah I heard that.

DUSHKU:
So let's just say I made full use of the title, and put the girls through their paces.

FALLON:
Gellar's strap-on again?

DUSHKU:
Hell yeah. (winks) I don't go anywhere without the Purple-Purp.

AUDIENCE GIGGLES

FALLON:
The Purple-Purp?

DUSHKU:
Yep. That's his nickname. The nickname of my strap-on dildo.

FALLON LAUGHS

FALLON:
So these girls who auditioned. Anyone we know?

DUSHKU:
Well, you'll just have to wait for the DVD to come out.

AUDIENCE BOOS

FALLON:
Oh come on now, don't be like that. At least give us a few names.

ELIZA PAUSES FOR A MOMENT

DUSHKU:
Okay, well two ladies I'm sure people will be familiar with are Mila Kunis and Kaley Cuoco.

FALLON:
And they didn't get the part?

DUSHKU:
Like I said, Summer (Glau) was fucking phenomenal. She just hit it right out of the park. Or I should say took it all the way, deep.

FALLON:
So how did you guys meet, anyway? Was it during the audition process?

DUSHKU:
Nah, we've actually worked together before. But not in such an "intimate" setting.

FALLON:
So can you tell us anything about it? The scene I mean.

DUSHKU:
Well Jimmy, let's just say its damn hot. It starts off with an argument between our two characters, which quickly turns physical. We then get lost in the moment and just start ripping each other's clothes off right there in the gym.

AUDIENCE APPLAUDS

FALLON:
That sounds incredible. Two hotties half naked and sweaty, getting it on like that.

DUSHKU:
Yeah it is. If you like, I could show you how we arranged the scene?

AUDIENCE CHEERS LOUDLY

FALLON:
What, right now?

DUSHKU:
Sure, why not?

FALLON:
Okay. Well, we'll be right back after the break. And when we return Eliza Dushku will show us how her lesbian scene went down.

BACK FROM COMMERCIAL

FALLON:
Welcome back to the show. Right now we're here with Eliza Dushku who's about to show us how she got it on with her co-star and new love interest Summer Glau, in an upcoming episode of Dollhouse.

DUSHKU:
So. I need you to come at me.

FALLON:
What? Like how?

DUSHKU:
Well in the scene, Summer and I are both alone in a gym and there she makes a sarcastic pass at me, which I take offense to. I then strike her across the face and pull her down to the ground, and it's there that we share a moment and start to fuck.

AUDIENCE WHISTLES

FALLON:
Wait. what? I thought you said you guys just make out?

DUSHKU:
Well yeah, that too. But first we make out a little then grope each other. Before I finally have my way with her.

FALLON:
Does she resist at all?

DUSHKU:
A little, at first. But I shut her right up when I get her off with my mouth and then straddle her face, and make her eat my pussy.

FALLON:
Oh wow. Okay, so let's do this.

AUDIENCE CHEERS AGAIN

DUSHKU:
Ready? Okay so the line is,"You look as though you haven't been fucked in months!"

FALLON:
Oh really? (chuckles nervously) You sure you want me to say that?

DUSHKU:
It's just a line. Trust me, nothing could be further from the truth.

DUSHKU:
Hell yeah. Believe you me, I'm getting more than my far share of cock at the moment.

AUDIENCE CHEER AS BAND HIT ANOTHER RIM-SHOT

FALLON:
Lucky you.

DUSHKU:
In fact, I just got laid this morning (giggles) but that's a totally different topic for another time.

FALLON:
Sweet, okay. Let me try this. "Hey, you look as though you haven't had sex in weeks?"

AUDIENCE SNICKERS

DUSHKU:
Wait a minute. (looks confused) The line is, "You haven't been FUCKED in Months!"

FALLON:
Oh crap, sorry. Let me try it again.

DUSHKU:
Just relax, sweetie. You got this.

DUSHKU WINKS AND BLOWS FALLOW A KISS

FALLON:
Shesh, I never knew how hard it could be to remember a simple line. Especially when you're looking at me like that.

DUSHKU:
Mm. Oh yeah. (sarcasm) Come give me some.

AUDIENCE MEMBER YELLS OUT

WOOHOO! Go for it Jimmy!

FALLON:
Okay, thank you ma'am.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

FALLON:
Okay so, here we go. "Hey, you look as though you haven't been fucked in months!"

DUSHKU SUDDENLY JUMPS INTO ACTION

FALLON:
Oh. shit!

DUSHKU:
What did you say? You fucking bitch!

FALLON:
Wait, hold it! (frightened) I give up! I give up!

DUSHKU:
Shut the fuck up, and get on the floor!

DUSHKU FLIPS FALLON ONTO HIS BACK AND STRADDLES HIM

FALLON:
Oh my gosh. (gasps)

DUSHKU:
Now let me show you who needs a good FUCK!

AUDIENCE LAUGHS AT FALLON

FALLON:
AARGH! I surrender! I surrender!

DUSHKU:
Shut the fuck up, you little whore! Your pussy is mine!

FALLON:
Oh my gosh. Did you guys really do it this way?

DUSHKU:
Absolutely. (panting) Only, we were entirely naked.

AUDIENCE CHEERS

FALLON:
Oh wow. I can't wait to see it. Sorry I'm such a klutz right now.

DUSHKU:
Not at all. Did I mention how many times Summer screwed it up? We had to do it again and again.

FALLON:
Did she really? (laughs) I can see why.

DUSHKU:
Yeah. I have a feeling she knew exactly what she was doing. She was definitely getting a kick out of having me pin her down repeatedly and grind my pussy against her.

FALLON ADDRESSES THE CAMERA

FALLON:
Okay guys, let me thank Eliza Dushku for giving us a sneak peek, and make sure to tune into Dollhouse next week. We'll be right back after the break.

FADE TO COMMERCIAL

NEXT EPISODE