List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Three's Company" with Hayden Panettiere

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Three's Company" with Hayden Panettiere

Three's Company
    With Hayden Panettiere
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MMF, Blowjob, inter, voy, drugs
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

The windows of the vehicle were already well fogged over as Hollywood hottie Hayden Panettiere climbed into her boyfriend's sports car.

"Hey babe." she said sweetly as she shut the passenger door and greeted him with a kiss.

It was August 19, and just two short days before her highly anticipated 18th birthday.

Hayden had gone to some length to sneak out of her parent's house for the night to meet with Brad, as she hoped to celebrate the auspicious occasion alone with him.

But it was only as she climbed into the car and glanced over her shoulder to the backseat that she caught sight of her boyfriend's best friend Clarence.

"Oh. Hey Clarence." she said despondently.

The blonde starlet was clearly annoyed and flashed her boyfriend a furious glare. As per usual Brad simply ignored her temper and avoided any eye contact with her as he started the car and pulled away from the curb.

It was no secret that Hayden despised most of Brad's friends and particularly disliked Clarence who she considered to be a dead beat pot fiend.

Truth be told she had only met him once or twice in the past but had unfairly prejudged him. It was then Brad finally glanced over at his temperamental girlfriend and felt he needed to explain.

"You don't mind if Clarence tags along with us for a while do you babe?" he stated. "I promised to give him a ride."

"Yeah whatever." she scoffed.

Hayden loathed the young black man sitting in the backseat. She hated the fact that he was unemployed and that the boys regularly hung out and smoked weed.

She was sure Clarence was a bad influence on Brad and had tempted him with drugs and alcohol, and hence less quality time with her.

Hayden could now clearly smell Clarence's cheap cologne wafting through the vehicle and between the two front bucket seats. As per usual he was attempting to mask the scent of marijuana which frequently clung to his clothes.

She could feel the heat of his gaze as he sat staring at her from behind. As beautiful as she was, he too disliked her. She was just so damn prissy and up herself, he thought.

Watching her, Hayden smirked to herself as she presumed Clarence was most probably cursing her out for being so attractive. Unperturbed, she pulled down the sun visor above her head and proceeded to reapply some lip gloss.

"Loser." She thought to herself as she flashed him a sarcastic grin.

"Bitch." Thought Clarence.

The two exchanged a few more glances before she abruptly snapped the visor away and cringed trying not to think about him sitting so close behind her.

Looking over at her boyfriend she then smiled and reached out to hold his hand as Brad joined the highway and they made their way towards the city.

"So where we headed?"

"No place special baby doll. Just cruisin' around." Brad explained.

Stopping at a set of traffic lights it was then Brad took the opportunity to kiss her fully.

"Did you miss me?" he teased. "Cause I sure as shit missed you princess."

Hayden responded by kissing him deeply on the lips, while Clarence rolled his eyes as he watched her shove her hot pink wet tongue deep into Brad's willing mouth.

God she was such a sexy little cock tease, he thought.

"So my sweethearts turning 18 in two days huh?" Brad smirked.

"Yep. Then I'm legal!" she giggled.

Brad winked and reached over to lovingly brush a lock of blond hair out off her pretty face with his fingers. Caressing her soft cheek Hayden leaned into his hand to kiss it lovingly but stopped short as she remembered they were not alone.

As they cruised around LA it was then Clarence's cell phone began to buzz to life from the backseat. To Hayden's chagrin they then drove in the direction of one of his seedy friend's to pick up another stick of pot.

A few minute later Hayden rolled her eyes as she was instructed to scoot forward and let Clearance get out from the backseat. While he quickly ducked out of the car to make the exchange, the blonde actress straightened up and flashed her boyfriend another stern stare.

"What?"

"Brad. What the fuck?" she exclaimed. "I told you. I don't want anything to do with this kind of shit! If I get caught…"

"I'm sorry baby. Just this one last time." he replied before kissing her sweetly on the cheek.

The two sat waiting patiently for Clarence until he finally reappeared and she was forced to repeat the awkward procedure.

A few minutes later the trio argued back and forth as they debated where to stop and park, and pissed off, Brad ultimately snapped and veered the turbo-charged coupe into a long dark alleyway in the city.

There he turned off the car and then opened the door and climbed out while looking over at Hayden.

"Well?"

"Huh?" was all Hayden could say. "Babe, where are you going?"

"I'm going to let Clarence sit up front." he explained. "Come on in to the back with me."

For a moment Hayden seemed bewildered and didn't move.

"What here?"

"Are you coming or what?" Brad complained. "Or do you want to stay up the front and make out with Clarence?"

Hayden scoffed at the suggestion and started to move. The petite actress quickly dropped her bag to the floor and impatiently climbed through the two front bucket seats to be with her sweetheart.

It was then as she crouched and struggled to climb into the back that her tiny short skirt began to ride up her hips, flashing her legs and butt.

Brad chuckled to himself as he pulled and tugged her towards him, causing her to get stuck momentarily. Despite her boyfriends help, Hayden was sure Clarence was getting a face full of ass.

"Don't look at my butt!" She warned him while Clarence simply rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right." he snickered as he was already too preoccupied with preparing his bong.

It was only then Clarence momentarily glanced over and caught sight of her tight round butt through the mirror, and he had to admit that despite her arrogance and his feelings towards her, she really was one hot piece of ass.

He could see why Brad would go to so much trouble to be with her. Maybe she was "high maintenance" and a huge pain in the ass, but her magnificent body silenced any doubts or regrets.

"There. That's better?" Brad smiled as he settled her sideways over his lap.

"I missed you sweetie."

Up front, Clarence didn't waste any time and in no time whatsoever the small car quickly filled with tainted smoke as the telltale signs of illicit drugs filled the cabin.

Meanwhile in the back, the happy and horny young couple made out passionately.

"I want you babe." Brad whispered into her ear. "I want you right here right now."

Stroking her soft tender skin, Brad proceeded to caress and fondle her small but pert breasts through her shirt, marveling at the way her small pink nipples stood firm from beneath.

"So sexy." he cooed.

"I want you too. But what about him?" Hayden started to say before Brad interrupted her.

"I don't care. So you shouldn't either. Didn't you miss me over the break? Don't you want to be with me?"

Brad kissed her again before he continued to pressure her.

"We haven't had sex in almost 2 weeks babe."

"I know. But."

"And besides. We've done it in front of people before. Remember Danny's house party last month? That was fun."

Hayden blushed as she recalled the scene in her head.

"Yeah. I guess."

"Don't tell me all those rich bitches in Hollywood you're hanging with are turning you into some sort of prude?"

"No! Of course not."

"Where's that sexy and wild Hayden I once knew...and fell in love with?"

The actress smiled nervously and suddenly coughed as she took in another mouthful of tainted air. Despite her personal feeling towards drugs she couldn't help but feel a little light headed, and dare she admit it, a little stoned?

The sexy young "Heroes" starlet then turned her mouth to Brad's and they kissed fervently, longingly. She could feel her young body responding to Brad's mouth.

She always loved the way he kissed and caressed her. Brad raked his long fingers across her shoulders, neck, and throat, before skimming them down across her breasts and erect nipples.

He seemed to know exactly how to touch and tease her, and push her buttons. She was putty in his fingers. Meanwhile somewhere in the front of the vehicle Clarence impatiently fiddled with the radio and settled on a reggae station while enjoying his high.

For a moment Hayden was glad for that fact as she did not like the idea of him listening in to their intimate conversation. The petite starlet always liked it when Brad talked dirty to her as it turned her on immensely.

"Oh baby. You always taste so good." he whispered to her while kissing her neck.

Hayden giggled shyly as she gently bit his ear. It was then she whispered something into her boyfriend's ear that took his breath away.

"Guess what? I shaved for you today."

"Huh?"

"You know. I did that thing we talked about. I shaved my pussy completely bald for you."

Brad gasped with delight before kissing her hard on the lips again.

"You really did that for me?" he grinned. "You're the greatest girlfriend of all time!"

"I have to admit." she whispered into his ear. "I kinda like it."

A moment later the couple were suddenly interrupted by a mysterious object in the darkness.

Startled, it was only a few seconds later that they both realized that it was in fact Clarence's hand as he held out and offered a hit from the bong to his friend.

Hayden immediately objected but Brad ignored her concerns. She had always been uptight about those kinds of things.

Taking the lighter from his friend Brad proceeded to consume the cone, and holding his breath for a moment he then leaned over to Hayden's face and blew the excess smoke directly into her mouth.

As expected she immediately growled and shook her head violently from side to side. Still, Brad insisted she take it shotgun style.

"Come on babe, don't be such a prude!" he told her.

Just to be sure he repeated the process and this time Hayden conceded. With that she accepted a deep mouthful of smoke before she finally coughed out her young inexperienced lungs for a full minute.

Brad and Clarence laughed cruelly before Brad thanked her for complying with a tight hug.

"Yeah. That's my girl! Love you babe."

Hayden was now well and truly stoned and to her own surprise incredibly aroused. To Brad's amusement her beautiful green eyes were visibly bloodshot, and he could not believe she was actually affected by just two tokes?

"Jesus girl. You're a lightweight." he mocked her.

Hayden playfully slapped him in the arm before the two wrestled around a little. The happy couple soon went back to making out only this time a lot more fervently.

Brad's mouth now moved against Hayden's flesh and she let her head loll back as he mauled her neck.

Her petite frame was supported by the hand under her spine while his other now proceeded to deftly undo the buttons on her shirt, opening her top and exposing her creamy soft skin not to mention her splendid natural breasts.

Hayden resisted this action for just a moment, before he smirked and simply pushed her hands away.

In recent times Hayden had wanted Brad so badly, so much so in fact that she had resorted to getting around LA without any underwear in case they crossed paths.

It was their own private little kinky game they played. She had also resorted to masturbating three times a day, once in the morning when she first woke up and twice before falling asleep.

She just couldn't get enough of it and loved to explore her wondrous body.

Hayden especially loved to get off with her fingers and her signature move of late was to lie on her stomach in bed and place her hand between her legs and slowly grind her hips and hairless mound over her digits.

She had even called Brad a number of times while in the middle of that very position moaning into the phone and telling him how much she needed his cock.

She had been growing increasingly horny with each passing day. As her young body responded to his tender touch she almost forget they had company.

Truth be told at that point in time Hayden did not even care and simply cursed Clarence out in her mind.

"Fuck him." she thought to herself while shutting her eyes. "I need this. I need this so bad."

Meanwhile Clarence simply sat quietly in the front seat, and through the dense pot haze watched the commotion in the mirror. Brad's mouth now moved to one of her taut nipples where he eagerly pulled and tugged on it with his lips.

As his tongue swirled around rapidly, the action caused her to arch her back and stifle a moan.

"God I missed you so much." she moaned while running her hands through his hair.

"I love your titties baby." Brad whispered.

Hayden moaned and bit her bottom lip as Brad keenly nibbled at her mounds and hungrily alternated between the two.

He sucked her ardently before his hand then drifted lower between her parted legs and up her soft thighs. There, Brad slid his hand all the way inside and smirked to himself as he found that she indeed wasn't wearing any underwear.

Not wasting anytime he quickly found her searing snatch with his hand and gently played with her hairless mons.

He toyed and teased with her moist teenage sex and stared into her eyes as he proceeded to explore her velvety soft wet folds. Hayden gasped and closed her eyes as he finally dipped a single digit into her searing cunt.

"Oh baby." he moaned into her ear. "You're so fucking wet."

Hayden spread her knees farther apart to accommodate her boyfriend's inquisitive hand. Brad wasted little time and quickly added another digit which caused her to moan and spread her legs wide.

The scent of her pussy filled the cabin and Clarence too now began to grow hard. Moving her hips, Hayden started to grind her pelvis and gently proceeded to rub her pussy against his fingers.

She was so desperate for relief that her mind was awash. Grinding away on his lap her legs repeatedly bumped the driver's seat.

"NNNNNGHH!" she groaned softly.

"Oh babe." Brad declared. "I have to have you!"

Flashing him a lustful gaze, Brad knew she was up for it and he pushed her off his lap and directed her to kneel on the floor of the vehicle while he frantically squirmed out of his pants.

Tugging them down to his legs his hard on instantly sprang free before he grabbed Hayden by the back of the head. While she briefly glanced over her shoulder to see if Clarence was watching them Brad impatiently forced his cock into her pretty mouth.

"Suck my dick babe!"

Hayden groaned and resisted for just a moment before relaxing her mouth and jaw and taking him keenly.

Riled up, Brad quickly proceeded to pump his searing rod into her hot mouth and hurriedly fucked her pretty face. Hayden mumbled incoherently and reached up and gripped the base of his throbbing member.

Taking her lips away to catch a deep breath her mouth fell open and saliva dribbled out and onto his balls.

"Oh yeah!" he groaned breathlessly as Hayden inadvertently drooled on him.

Catching the long strand of spit with her hand she then wrapped her slick fingers around his shaft and stroked him in earnest. Brad grabbed the back of his girlfriends head and pressed it against his sack, instructing her to lick his balls.

"Use your tongue baby. I love that." he directed. "You're such a good little cock sucker!"

Hearing him talk this way always turned her on immensely. She particularly loved to be called a slut or in this case a great cock sucker.

Reaching down with one hand she proceeded to twiddle her own pussy as she serviced her boyfriend in the back seat. Sliding a single digit into her wanton cunt, Hayden moaned and lapped at his balls more urgently.

For his part Brad snatched her by her long blonde mane and steered her pretty face up to the tip of his rod and compelled her to suck and swallow his dick again.

Hayden sucked with anew fervor, so much so that she hummed and slurped audibly. Brad groaned and gasped with delight as his sexy little teenage girlfriend sucked his sword zealously.

Fooling around he then forced her face deep into this lap, attempting to see just how far and deep Hayden could take it. The "Heroes" cheerleader deep-throated her sweetheart and held her breath for an extra moment.

"UUNGGHH!!" she gasped while Brad chuckled.

Barely catching her breath Hayden's lungs filled with another serving of pot smoke before Brad pulled her up for a long deep kiss and she responded by shoving her tongue down his throat.

By this time Hayden was incredibly aroused and so enthralled that the only notion she now had on her mind was to feel her boyfriend inside her.

Lost in her own lustful state she had almost forgotten about Clarence in the front seat and in her hast to have sex she straddled Brad and ground her wet pussy into his bare lap.

Grasping her hips Brad quickly rubbed the end of his tool against her hot slick cunt before she slowly impaled herself.

God she was tight. His shiny thick pole effortlessly probed its way into her tight teenage twat and Hayden's eyes immediately rolled into the back of her head as a deep inaccessible itch was finally scratched.

Moving her hips from side to side he watched as she took him completely and proceeded to get herself off. Reaching up he took a handful of blonde hair and roughly jerked her head back causing her to yelp and lean back.

She now sat straight up over his tool, and leaning back rested between the two front seats. Admiring her body for a moment, Brad groped her pert breasts through her open shirt and the two lovers moaned audibly as she proceeded to ride him steadily.

Hearing the commotion in the backseat Clarence turned up the radio which to his amusement only caused Hayden to moan louder. It was as if she was now competing with the music.

Despite turning the volume way high Hayden could clearly be heard moaning in delight, and enjoying the anthem, they soon found a steadily rhythm and bounced to the thumping beat.

Brad now slid his hands all over Hayden's glistening body wiping and smearing her growing perspiration.

Pulling her in close they kissed each other passionately while she continued to shake her hips and ride him vigorously. Suddenly Brad stopped what they were doing, and grabbing her legs, instructed her to turn around and face the opposite direction.

"Come on baby. I wanna fuck you from behind." he insisted. "I wanna watch that pretty ass of yours."

Still moaning and sweating profusely, Hayden didn't resist and dazedly changed positions. Impaling herself once again, she closed her eyes and proceeded to ride him once more.

Just as she had hoped this new position felt incredible, and reaching out, Hayden steadied herself by grabbing hold of the two front seats as she repeatedly bounced over her boyfriends throbbing member.

"Ugh. I like this position." she whimpered softly.

Applying some pressure to the small of her back Brad then bent her forward as he picked up the pace and seemingly found a sweet spot deep inside her vagina.

Hayden moaned loudly until she suddenly realized where she was.

Opening her eyes she found herself leaning forward all the way over between the two front seats and groaning loudly and uncontrollably into Clearance's space while her boyfriend fucked her mercilessly from behind.

Hayden mumbled incoherently between moans as Brad held her securely in that position and drilled her harder and faster from behind.

He was now striking a previously unattainable corner of her pussy, and rubbing it repeatedly it took both of their breaths away. In her mind she was sure he was now pounding against her highly prized g-spot.

Thrusting her ass out, Hayden was now bent right over and leaned as forward as humanly possible as she cried out loud in blissful torture. Her pretty face twisted in heavenly pleasure.

Scooting up a little in his seat, Brad now pounded into the sexy 17-year-old starlet with great vim and vigor causing her to shriek in rapture.

Hayden panted heavily and was in such a state that she thought she would pass out. All pretense and inhibitions now flew right out of the window as she was transfixed with her pleasure and impending orgasm.

She was so close to her prize she could practically taste it. Suddenly her eyes fluttered open and she looked over to find Clarence staring right at her.

In all the commotion he had shifted in his seat and was now pressed up against the door watching her intently. As their eyes met Hayden noticed he too was clearly sweating in the rising temperature of the car.

It seemed the combination of smoke and hot steamy sex had made him perspire. With bloodshot eyes he watched her face intently and licked his thick black lips.

It wasn't intentional to her but at that exact moment in time Brad thrust into her incredibly hard causing her to reach out to steady herself but she slipped. Instead of clutching the center console between the seats, she inadvertently dropped her hand on Clarence's knee and grasped it tightly.

Moaning out loud she then glanced down and gasped with shock surprise as she discovered that Clarence was in actual fact jerking off as he watched her.

To Hayden's shock there in his hand lay the biggest black cock she had ever seen! Where Brad was long and thin Clarence was thick and lengthy.

She estimated his package to be at least 10 inches long and the revelation caused her to tremble with excitement as the first of her orgasms rocked her young body.

Despite this, to her dismay Brad did not let up and as she shrieked through her mind blowing orgasm he continued to thrust into her causing it to persist and last a lot longer than she had ever experienced.

She could barely breathe and her legs trembled uncontrollably. Hayden whimpered over Brad's thrusting penis when suddenly Clarence's mouth greeted hers in a deep lust filled kiss.

The contact was such a surprise that she almost climaxed once again and barely managed to breathe as his tongue explored her open mouth.

She couldn't believe the passion as they intensely French kissing one another. Her mind reeled as she made out with her boyfriend's best friend, someone who she assumed she disliked and yet now shared the most erotic kiss.

To her amazement Brad did not protest or even seem to care. In fact he seemed amused by it all.

"Oh yeah. That's so fucking hot!" Brad growled from behind her. "God yes. Kiss her again!"

Clarence's tongue effortlessly slithered into Hayden's mouth and the ferocity of his lips pressed against her own was so intense that she had to pull away before she lost her breath.

Gasping for breath she reached up and placed a hand on Clarence's shoulder as Brad was now so deep inside her he was almost pushing up against her cervix.

But despite this intense pleasure from her boyfriend all she could think about was Clarence. Grabbing him by his shirt she aggressively pulled him in for another deep long tongue kiss.

"Oh yeah!" Brad howled at the display. "Baby? I want to share you. I've always wanted to. Please?"

At any other moment in time Hayden would have flatly rejected the idea and considered it abhorrent. Truth be told she had never even contemplated such a thing, not even with Brad who she loved dearly.

But as it was at that exact moment in time she suddenly felt open to any and all suggestions no matter how obscene and as far as her body was concerned it was the best idea she had ever heard.

Meanwhile Brad rambled on in the background.

"He's my best friend babe, and he really likes you. I trust him. He won't hurt you. Please Hayden, for me?"

A strange sensation suddenly washed through her young body and she suddenly felt excited, confident, uninhibited.

Glancing over her shoulder at brad she moaned in approval and hearing her consent Clarence didn't waste any time as he immediately placed his hand on the back of her head and directed it towards his black snake.

Hayden Panettiere did not hesitate and she took his huge black cock into her pretty mouth.

Clarence was shocked and amazed and moaned as she grasped his long sword with her hand and proceeded to stroke and suck him keenly, while Brad fucked her.

Just then, Hayden began to shriek with a mouth full of cock and wiggled around frantically as it seemed in all his excitement Brad had buried his index finger into her tight backdoor.

"Oh baby. That's so fucking hot!" he moaned from the backseat. "You're such a dirty little slut!"

Hayden reluctantly took her mouth off the black cock and moaned.

"Ugh. Fuck I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna...UURRRGHHHHH!"

At that precise moment Clarence could no longer hold his wad and suddenly erupted right beside her head, spurting countless ropes of spunk all over her startled, moaning face.

A shocking amount of Semen liberally splashed all over her mouth and face and drenched her pretty blonde hair. Seeing this Brad quickly followed suit, and seconds later exploded deep inside his girlfriend's quim.

Overwhelmed Brad could not stop his thrusting hips and continued to pump into her as she cried out in sheer ecstasy and finally collapsed between the seats exhausted, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh baby...I love you so much." Brad exclaimed. "That was so fucking hot!!"

Meanwhile up front Clarence simply wiped his leaking cock against her face and grinned smugly to himself.

"Damn you're bitch is sexy Brad." Clarence snickered. "She can suck a mean cock."

Hearing this Hayden flashed him a sarcastic wink.

"Happy Birthday Hayden." Brad grinned. "Happy 18th sweetheart."

2. Thanks loving_one30, , Rapture99 thanked for this post
    Likes loving_one30 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa! Nice!