List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Customer is Always Right" with Kate Beckinsale

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Customer is Always Right" with Kate Beckinsale

The Customer is Always Right
    With Kate Beckinsale
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, feet, oral, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I only agreed to work in my folks boutique store in Beverly Hills so to save up some money for the summer. But had I known what lay in store for me that fateful afternoon, I would have happily obliged much sooner.

It was literally my second day behind the cash register, and getting late in the afternoon I proceeded to clean up and count the days earnings. I was right in the process of carrying some merchandise into the stockroom when I heard a customer enter the store.

"Shit." I hissed, as I berated myself for not locking the front door.

For a moment I was annoyed, and almost considered snapping at the shopper and telling them that we were closed, but when I peered through the curtain I found myself doing a double take as I quickly realized the woman in question was none other than "Total Recall" star Kate Beckinsale.

"I'm sorry. Are you still open?" she asked while casually perusing the shelves.

"Err. Absolutely. Yes." I stammered in disbelief. "Please. Help yourself."

"Thank you." she beamed, never taking her eyes off our stock of designer label shoes and handbags.

"Holy shit." I muttered to myself. "The boys are never going to believe this."

For a minute I actually wondered if I should ask her for an autograph or maybe a photo together, but then changed my mind as I suspected this would probably be the last thing she'd want while enjoying a nice relaxing day shopping on Rodeo Drive.

Nevertheless. Kate was every bit the Hollywood starlet that I expected her to be. In fact I stopped to admire her natural beauty for a few minutes and watched the way she gracefully wandered around the store and casually perused the items.

Despite how tired I was, her mere presence now made me stand up straight and tall as she carried herself with a quiet confidence and femininity that just radiated sex appeal.

"God damn she's gorgeous." I murmured from the backroom. "What a woman."

Then again, maybe I was biased considering she was sexily clad in a short leather skirt and knee high fuck me boots. Or maybe it was the skimpy form fitting vest on top, that generously flaunted a good portion of cleavage and took full advantage of her feminine neckline.

A thousand questions suddenly ran through my head as I tried to come to terms with the fact that I was suddenly alone in the tiny boutique with the "Van Helsing" star.

I glanced down at her legs and my heart skipped a beat, as she stood before a rack of designer label platform heels and examined each pair carefully. Her left hip was slung up in a casual pose while her feet and legs were covered in black leather.

A thin zipper was tucked into the inner seam of each boot, and before I knew it my mind began to run away with erotic imagery. I imagined myself kneeling behind her, my head close to her skirt, breathing in the scent of her perfume and hair, and the leather that covered her body.

I imagined myself slowly lifting her skirt and leaning in to kiss her flawless butt. I imagined her initial reaction to this would be one of shock delight, before then she'd drop everything and run her fingers through my hair and grind her booty against my chin, urging me on.

Watching her stand there, I could only imagine how sexy she'd look and sound in the throes of climax. The mere notion alone gave me instant wood.

Her sexy ensemble immediately brought back images of the last time I had seen her up on the big screen, covered from head to toe in black latex from her vampiric action series "Underworld."

Shaking my head of any lewd thoughts, I discretely walked over and locked the front door before I proceeded to lower the blinds and turned back towards the cash register, where Kate looked up in surprise and asked if everything was okay.

"Oh. Are you closing up right now?" she asked in her sexy English accent. "Would you like me to leave?"

"No. Not at all." I assured her. "We're still open. I just wanted to stop any new customers from coming in."

"Are you sure?" she replied. "I could always come back tomorrow."

"Please. Help yourself." I insisted. "I still have to go over the days takings, so I'll probably be another 10-15 minutes."

My voice was calm, belying the nervousness I felt in the pit of my stomach and the erection that was throbbing in my pants. I just prayed she wouldn't look down and notice me pitching a tent while we casually conversed.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" I finally remembered to say. "Are you looking for anything in particular?"

Kate looked at me coolly, and slipped her sunglasses up into her hair.

"Hmm. " she pondered, before she picked up a pair of black platform sandals and flashed me a playful look.

"These look nice." she beamed. "Are they really Two-Thousand dollars?"

"Yep. Unfortunately." I answered. "Welcome to Rodeo Drive."

Kate paused and seemed to contemplate something, as though trying to convince herself not to buy them.

"I don't suppose you have these in Size 9?" she quipped offhandedly, while putting them back on the display cabinet.

From what I could gather it seemed the actress had impulse issues and was hoping that the boutique would be fresh out of her size which would at least give her a reason not to purchase them.

But unfortunately for her I seemed to remember seeing that very size earlier in the stockroom. I blushed momentarily as I dropped my gaze to her breasts and was caught gawking directly at her chest red handed.

"Err. Let me go check for you." I blurted, my voice coming out in a squeak.

Kate simply smiled as I rushed to the backroom, cursing myself for being so careless.

"Don't forget I'm Size 9." she reiterated.

I marched away into the backroom glad to be away from her heat, and yet missing it already. Out of her sight, I adjusted the front of my pants to hide my painful boner. There would be no fooling her, though.

She knew I was checking her out from the moment she walked in. The last thing I wanted to do was offend her. Size 9? Ah, here we are. But in Cherry Red instead of Black? I hoped this would still satisfy her.

When I returned to the showroom she was seated in one of the customer chairs. Her legs were smartly crossed, showing off the tops of her thighs and the length of her boots to great advantage. Kate looked a little perturbed as she typed on her cell phone. Had I been gone that long?

"Here we are." I remarked, my voice breaking and betraying me again.

I couldn't remember the last time I felt this nervous. She was just about the sexiest creature I had ever seen. It was intimidating being this close to her, as I pulled up a stool and placed the shoe box on the floor.

She continued to text message someone on her cell as my hands trembled and I fished the expensive stiletto's out of the box and the whispery tissue paper. Kate glanced over the blackberry long enough to recognize the color of the new shoes before she went right back to her text conversation.

"Cherry Red huh?" she remarked. "Interesting."

"I'm so sorry." I apologized. "But we seem to be out of the Black model at the moment. But I would order it for you!"

"Well. Let me at least try them on for size." she shrugged, before she straightened her right leg and raised it straight out expectantly.

What? Was I supposed to put the stiletto on over the boot?

"Go ahead." she commanded. "Unzip me."

"Err. Yes, ma'am." I croaked as I hesitantly reached for the top of the boot, between her legs just below her knee.

The scent from the expensive leather filled my nose as I leaned closer to the zipper. Her sexy heeled boots were definitely new and just a few days old, most probably store bought from a recent trip to Venice.

I brushed the strip of exposed skin and found it cool and inviting. My fingers lingered at the zipper before I finally moved my hand. Oh, to reach up a little further, I pondered...but this was business.

Regretfully, I tugged on the zipper and slowly pulled it down to unfasten the boot. A shot of adrenaline suddenly surged through my body as the sliver of her leg flesh appeared in the crack where the rawhide opened.

This visible strip of soft flesh, and the scent of her freshly washed skin rose to fill my nostrils.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as my fingers seemed to be on fire. My thumb grazed her bare ankle as I neared the end of the zipper and I almost gasped at the touch of her warm skin.

Kate stirred a little and caught her breath, her eyes never leaving her cell phone as I slowly exposed more leg. Ah, I realized. She is as turned on as I am, sexually buzzing with anticipation.

A quick glance up verified my suspicions, as her cheeks flushed noticeably and her lips parted. I watched her tongue dance against the inside of her mouth as she continued to converse with a friend, while I gently twisted her foot to remove it from the boot, marveling at the sight of her exquisite toes.

"Ahh." she sighed contently to the feel of the cool breeze striking her bare foot.

I took the liberty of holding it in my hand, caressing the instep gently for a moment. Her foot was warm to the touch, as I rubbed her ankle in my hot hands which caused her to coo once again.

"Wow." she whimpered involuntarily, before she finally ignored her phone and turned her attention to me. "That feels nice."

It was a clean and simple foot, an Egyptian styled foot. The arch was slightly flat, the nails neatly trimmed and buffed, but without any form of polish.

Feeling bold I pressed my thumb into her arch and watched as a look of sheer ecstasy washed over her face. Kate almost melted into the chair, causing me to grin smugly to myself.

"Been a while since you got a good foot rub huh?"

"Too long. Absolutely." she admitted. "I've been on my feet all day. So that feels really good right now."

Noting this response, I delicately massaged and kneaded her muscles for a few minutes before I placed her bare foot down on my thigh and reached for the top of the other boot.

"How about we give the other one the same treatment." I remarked, as the actress now seemed to grow increasingly comfortable with me (and my skillful hands) and slowly slumped back into the seat with a sigh, her legs slack with sexual heat.

This time however, instead of stopping at the zipper my hands seemed to have a mind of their own and they deftly slipped beneath her knee to gently caress the inside of her thigh, making her catch her breath in her throat.

Without hesitating her knees parted slightly to this action and she squirmed faintly in her seat. It was almost as though her entire body was willing itself over to me, begging me to touch and pamper her.

"Yeah. You've definitely got great taste." I remarked. "These boots you have look incredible."

As I spoke my hands kept moving and I boldly caressed the inside of her flawless smooth thighs. In truth I barely realized what I was doing until later, but I guess at the time I simply assumed that if she really had a problem with it she could tell me.

Fortunately for me this didn't happen, and instead Kate simply sat there with her knees parted loosely as my hands now leisurely fondled and massaged her tender flesh.

"Thanks." she replied in a lazy tone. "I bought them in Rome just a few days ago. Aren't they pretty?"

"Absolutely." I remarked, as my fingers continued to work their magic while I softly massaged the inside of her thighs, treating her to an impromptu leg rub.

To my delight the actress simply closed her eyes and quivered in her seat, allowing me to massage her troubles away.

I couldn't believe how soft her skin was, as I took a deep breath and inched my fingertips a little higher than before. The starlet responded to this touch by pressing herself against my wandering hand, almost encouraging me.

"Hmm." I finally muttered under my breath. "How about we get you out of these clothes?"

Shocked into silence by my own slip up, Kate's eyes immediately opened and she smiled seductively.

"Excuse me?" she grinned sweetly.

I was absolutely mortified by what I had done, but before I had time to apologize I felt the foot on my thigh now slid down and come to rest against my menacing erection, returning the pleasure my hands were transmitting between her splendid legs.

We almost moaned simultaneously as I now fumbled with the zipper of her boot, while at the same time I could now see straight up her leather skirt and detect her red lace panties.

Keeping one hand between her legs, I slowly unzipped the second boot so as to prolong the moment. Again, a sliver of flesh was revealed as I tugged gradually. It was at this point that all pretense was lost as I felt her manipulate her toes and now openly fondle the boner in my pants.

"Well aren't you eager to please." she smiled softly while grinding her foot against my cock.

We both paused for a moment, waiting to see what the other would say or do. With no obvious objections, I pulled the rest of the zipper down and took the liberty of pressing my lips against the newly bared skin, kissing her ankle as gently as possible and causing her to moan.

"Well you know what they say." I replied. "The customer is always right."

"Oh. You're good." she purred seductively in the seat, as my right hand still suspended between her legs.

The heat between her thighs was incredible. My cock pulsed with great excitement under the pressure of her foot. She seemed to sense my aroused state and prodded my penis more intently with her toes, almost daring me to respond.

"You guys work on commission right?" she teased softly.

I simply nodded as she continued to massage my cock with the ball of her foot. At this point Kate had slid further down in the chair and was almost lying back as I suddenly felt pre-cum leak into my boxer briefs.

I lifted her second foot to my face and rubbed her toes against my mouth, watching her reaction as I licked her pinky toe first. When she responded with a throaty growl, I proceeded to lick each digit one by one, staying with the big toe the longest.

"Ooh. Yes." she purred approvingly as I sucked it into my mouth and nibbled it gently with my front teeth.

I kissed her instep, the top of her foot, her ankle, aware moment by moment that the toes of her other foot now prodded my erection more intently, squeezing more pre-cum out.

I could hear her labored breaths now, which were just as erratic as my own. I pressed the flat of my tongue against the arch of her foot and felt her entire body tremble to the action before I pushed her other aside and impatiently unzipped my pants.

"Open your legs." I insisted, to which she happily obliged and parted her knees for my benefit.

I pulled my pants and briefs down several inches to allow my hard cock to spring out, hard as steel. It bobbed in the air, taut and focused as I glared up her long smooth legs and directly at her lace panties.

Kate immediately pressed her foot back against my cock, and anchored it to my belly before she proceeded to massage my shaft and balls with her toes.

"Wow." I muttered contently. "You've definitely done this before huh?"

I inhaled sharply to the contact of her sole as it slipped across the tip of my erection. Slowly, I grasped her other foot and kissed up along her calf, twisting my head to lick the back of her knee which she really seemed to like.

"Mm." she sighed. "I like that."

"God you look good like that." I moaned between kisses. "Lying there with your legs spread wide...your foot rubbing my cock."

"Like I said, I've been on my feet all day." she grinned playfully. "I might as well use them some more."

I agreed.

I bit the soft flesh just above her knee and then licked a path with agonizing patience up to the moist haven between her legs. At this point Kate was panting heavily, my hands pushing her knees even farther apart to leave her lying there lewdly spread.

There, I slowly nuzzled my nose against the crotch of her panties, and after inhaling her scent I gently peeled the lace panel aside to completely expose her naked sex to me.

The "Laurel Canyon" star was visibly excited, and gleaming wet in anticipation. To my delight she appeared to be completely waxed on both sides but fashioned a very sexy landing strip above her clit.

Kate simply crooned as I paused to stare directly at her neatly trimmed vagina. Without wasting another moment I dove right in and licked the full length of her slimy sex, savoring her essence and taking her breath away.

The actress tasted warm and salty with an undertone of sweetness, as I keenly licked her mound and probed her hole with the tip of my tongue. She immediately reached down and brushed her fingers through my hair, grinding my face against her pussy as I probed her again and again and drew out her juices.

"Ugh. Uh. God." she gasped audibly as I literally feasted on her cunt.

Beckinsale raised herself slightly in the chair to get more comfortable for this oral assault. She seemed to be under the impression that we'd be there a while and now tried to made herself more comfy.

Noting this I immediately sought out her excited clit and made a small "O" with my lips which I used to suck her sweet little button in and out of my mouth, driving her crazy.

"OH. Fuck. Yes." she grunted erotically as I nursed on her clit like it was a smooth wet nipple.

I could feel my balls tightening as her limbs flailed around me and she pressed her foot against my cock again. I simply continued to devour her hot clam and buried my face from nose to chin between her slippery folds, making us both moan to the savage action.

"Yes. OMG." she grunted loudly. "Eat my pussy. Right there. Yeah. Oh."

Her enthusiasm only intensified my pleasure as I took a deep breath and proceeded to rim her pristine BUTT. I guess I must have underestimated just how turned on I really was because a minute later before I could stop myself, I felt my cock explode!

Without warning hot creamy semen suddenly drooled out of the tip of my penis and oozed down all over her pretty toes causing her to moan with glee. One, two, three violent spasms rocked my entire body as I came all over her bare foot, but continued to devour her succulent cunt.

"Oh. Shit. Sorry." I grunted apologetically. "I couldn't help it."

I glanced up and saw a look of combined greed and disappointment on Kate's face. Greed, perhaps by the sticky substance which smeared across her toes and ankle, and disappointment that I had cum before she did.

Nevertheless blood quickly returned to my head and I adjusted her in the chair so I could nuzzle my nose more firmly against her gapping sex. There I abruptly spat at her gleaming pussy and bathed her warm slit with my tongue, licking its juicy nectar and slurping on her folds like a man possessed.

"Ugh. You animal." she moaned with her head tossed to the side. "Don't stop."

Up and down, up and down I painted my tongue and made sure to rub my nose against her sensitive nub.

I also took this opportunity to give her tiny backdoor some well deserved treatment, and frequently swatted her shitter with the my tongue which ultimately caused her to just about lose her fucking mind!!

"OHH GOD. DON'T STOPPP!!" she cried breathlessly, a moan emanating from deep in her throat.

I now had her legs spread wide on the chair and her knees pinned back against her chest, leaving her sex and bunghole completely exposed and hovering precariously over the edge of the seat.

Her body had essentially turned into my own private playground as I now hungrily devoured her juice box and plunged two of my fingers deep inside her cookie.

This seemed to have the desired effect as Kate squealed out at the top of her lungs and thrashed about wildly as she came. Despite this I took no pity on her and mercilessly probed her pussy with my fingers - as though drilling for oil.

My mouth and chin were absolutely smothered in her cunt sap, yet I still slurped and sucked at her twitching sex and gathered as much of her tangy essence as I could.

"Please. Please." she panted out of breath as her legs feel limp. "My legs. My legs are shaking."

With a job well done I sat back on my haunches and admired my handy work before I straightened up and shuffled forward on my knees to press the head of my bell-end against her tiny shit pipe.

To my amusement Kate's eyes almost grew to the size of saucers as she felt the head of my cock nuzzle between her flawless buttocks and push forward. Despite her orgasm she was now startled sober and attempted to sit up right but I refused to let her, and kept her pinned in place on the chair.

"Wait. Please. I have to get up." she balked out of breath. "What are you doing?"

"What's it look like I'm doing?" I answered smugly. "I'm going to fuck your sweet ass."

Not knowing what to say, she tried to think of any excuse or reason to stop and suddenly seemed concerned about someone coming into the store and catching us in the act.

I found this funny considering we had just spent the last dozen or so minutes with her lying there spread wide on the chair, with my tongue buried inside her snatch.

"Trust me Kate," I countered. "We're all alone. Your ass is mine."

As I spoke I gently nudged forward with my hips and buried a few inches of my organ inside her butt. While the starlet tensed up significantly she still made no obvious attempt to resist me.

"Believe you me." I added. "In a few minutes you're not going to care if anyone can see or hear us in here...cause I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to scream my name."

Kate immediately grimaced and her hand came up against my stomach, urging me to stop before she finally accepted her fate and now asked me to go slow.

"Okay, fine." she meekly agreed. "But just go slow okay. It's been a while."

"Absolutely." I replied. "Whatever you want."

I then watched as the actress bit her bottom lip and glared up at me with wide eyes as I slowly eased my meaty stick into her tight sphincter, filling her completely.

"Oh. Shit. Yeah." I groaned inwardly as I fed her most of my pipe.

Holding that pose, I pausing for a moment to revel in the scorching heat of her anal cavity, before I eased back slightly only to thrust forward once again.

"UGH!!" she let out sharply. "Please. Go...OH! Slow."

I happily obliged to this request but exchanged my exuberance for some dirty talk instead.

"You like that? Huh?" I hissed down at her. "Where's my cock Kate? Where's my cock right now?"

"It's in my bum." she initially replied in her native tongue.

"Where?"

"I mean...it's in my ass." she corrected herself a moment later.

"That's right. In your tight hot English ass. You like it in your backdoor?" I replied rhetorically, while giving her two pumps.

Kate nodded enthusiastically as I then directed her to reach down and rub her clit while I filled her sweet chamber.

"Yeah. I like it." she soon added through half-slitted eyes. "I love your cock inside my ass."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah." she grunted in that sexy tone. "C'mon. Give me that hot hard cock!"

Once again her sexy British accent gave my body absolute chills.

"God you feel so good right now." I chanted as I picked up the pace and now hammered her perfect REAR at a rapid pace. Kate now squirmed and sobbed blissfully in the chair, her tiny rectum now gaping wide as I pounded her mercilessly.

"OMG. OMG." she proceeded to chant. "Drill my ass baby! Fuck the SHIT out of me!"

"God dammit." I groaned back at her tone. "Stop moaning like that!"

"Yeah?"

"You're gonna make me cum." I confessed. "You're gonna make me shoot my fucking load all over that ass."

"Yeah? Do it!" was her immediately response. "Cum for me"

To reiterate the point she immediately went from twiddling her clit to flat out just jamming two fingers deep inside her cunny, burying those fuckers knuckle deep while I now whaled on her spectacular rump.

"Ugh. You're gonna make me cum Kate." I howled. "You're really gonna make me blow my wad inside you!"

I held onto her hips tightly and began thrusting into her with deep long movements, meeting her rapid pace. She threw her head back and cried out as I hit her somewhere deep inside her backdoor, and watched her breasts jiggle back and forth.

It only took two more pumps for me to cum again, and unlike my previous attempt I instinctively thrust my hips forward and shot my syrupy load deep inside the actresses bowels - making her groan out loud to the sensation.

I filled that hot chamber with every morsel inch of jizz I had, and we froze still in that lewd position (my cock stuffed in her ass) for some time before I slowly and reluctantly withdrew out of her creamed-filled booty.

At this point we were both sweating profusely as I leaned back on my heels to enjoy the vision before me, and jumped with surprise as I felt her reach down and appreciatively caress my spent rod with her hand.

"Oh. God." she panted out of breath. "I can't believe you just blew you load inside my bum."

"I knew you'd like it." I snickered to myself. "Just like the shoes."

Kate simply slumped back and let her feet fall to the floor. Despite her exhaustion and the ordeal she had just been put through she couldn't help but giggle at my comment.

"You're unbelievable."

"Will that be cash or charge?" I joked.

To my surprise the actress looked back at me and grinned.

"What makes you think I'm done shopping?"

"You're not?"

"Nope." she grinned evilly. "Now that I've found the shoes I want we need to find a matching belt."

"We do?"

"Sure." she added. "And I'm not leaving this place until I get what I need."

"You're the boss." I replied.

"Precisely." she smiled back. "Remember. Like you said: The customer is always right."

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing!

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post