List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Spy Who Loved Me" with Scarlett Johansson

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Spy Who Loved Me" with Scarlett Johansson

The Spy Who Loved Me
    With Scarlett Johansson
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, oral, rim, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Having finally wrapped the last scene on "The Avengers" film, 27-year-old Scarlett Johansson embraced her fellow co-stars while the cast and crew were all addressed by the director.

"Great job everyone." he announced from the back of the modified pick-up. "—see you all at the wrap up party tonight!"

His announcement was received with loud applause as I watched the redheaded star celebrate with friends and walk in the direction of her private trailer...not before flashing me a brief but seductive look.

As thrilling as this was I wasn't half surprised considering the amount of flirting between us over the past few weeks. Almost everyone on set thought I was crazy to rebuff her advances, especially since she made her intentions known.

In truth I was very much attracted to the Golden Globe nominated actress (who wouldn't be) but as I explained to a fellow work colleague, I'd only consider screwing around once principle photography was wrapped up, to save everyone from any legal issues later.

But as it turned out word soon traveled around the set and I was soon surprised to learn that the busty actress apparently found my stubborn vow of celibacy even more attractive, to the point where she would openly make suggestive comments in my presents.

"I bet some of the boys are wondering if I'm wearing any underwear under this outfit—" she remarked at one point.

"Oh. God." her female assistant would giggle at my expense. "You're so mean Scarlett."

"Trust me. He loves it." she'd reply before flashing me a playful wink.

She wasn't wrong. I did enjoy it.

While I now watched her leave the set, I was right in the process of winding up an extension cord when one of her female publicists approached me and claimed that ScarJo had "requested my presence."

Not knowing what to do I immediately looked at Jim, a friend and fellow set rigger who immediately grinned.

"Well don't just stand there man—" he quipped, grabbing the power cord from my hand. "Go see the young lady!"

I took a deep breath before I accompanied Scarlett's publicist back to her trailer only to find the actress flanked by fans and crew members alike, all of them eager to get her autograph.

To my surprise "The Avengers" star appeared to be in a playful mood as she attempted to sign as much memorabilia as she could, then smiled softly as she saw me standing off to the side patiently waiting.

"Okay guys. That's enough." her agent finally announced while trying to shoo away her die hard supporters.

"—we love you Scarlett!" one of her fans yelled. "You look so sexy in that outfit!"

"Thanks guys." Johansson blushed before stopping to give me a curious look.

"Are you busy?" the actress asked as her assistant reached up to open the door to her trailer. "Can I borrow you for a minute?"

"I was told you wanted to speak to me about something." I replied as her all-female entourage grinned knowingly at each other.

The actress and I took two steps into the trailer before she stopped at the door to inform her "people" that she didn't want to be disturbed for at least a half hour.

"Is that understood—" she reiterated. "No interruptions!"

"Absolutely." they answered in unison. "Yes Ma'am."

With that said she then dismissed her staff and shut the door as I turned to face her—noting how sexy she looked in her "Black Widow" garb.

"So err. Did you want to talk to me about something?" I stuttered.

Having just wrapped up an emotional fight scene, the action star was feeling particularly randy. Without wasting another moment Scarlett suddenly closed the small space between us and kissed me on the lips!!

"Now that we're finally alone—" she said while pulling the front of her zipper down. "I wanted to give you something for all your hard work."

My eyes immediately grew to the size of saucers as her cleavage was revealed before she pushed me onto the bed.

"Whoa." I gasped with surprise. "Slow down there tiger. We've got all night."

I was referring to the films wrap up party later that evening which I had been looking forward to attending as I had planned on seducing her there. I guess Scarlett had other ideas and didn't feel like waiting that long.

Scarlett then stepped back and pulled the rest of the zipper down to reveal more of her stunning body and her soft, pale, natural tits. I literally gasped as it was revealed that she in fact was completely naked underneath her superhero costume.

The skin of her stomach was pale and soft and contrasted well against the dark stitched fabric—only illustrating just how flawless her body was.

"What's wrong?" she teased while running her fingertips along her cleavage. "—afraid someone might hear us boning?"

"Err. Yeah. Boning." I grinned while trying my best not to gawk at her succulent tits and those alluring pink nipples.

I couldn't help but marvel at the way her natural tits curved outward.

But before I could say anything the starlet lunged at me on the bed. We kissed each other deeply before I felt her gradually slide down my body and finally come to rest on her knees at the foot of the bed.

There she smirked up at me as she proceeded to unzip my fly and urged me to take out my cock.

"Come on." she purred in her sexy-rasping tone. "—take it out! I've been dying to suck your dick all day long."

I moaned audibly at the comment before I felt her grasp the base of my shaft and hungrily wrap her lips around my bell-end.

I proceeded to fuck her pretty face before I felt my balls start to tingle and knew that if I didn't stop now I'd most probably shoot my load into the back of her throat!

With that said I finally withdrew from her slobbering mouth and picked her up by the arm and tossed her onto the bed. Scarlett now lay squirming on the mattress as I unzipped her superhero costume down to her hips and rushed to get her naked.

"Show me how you play." I insisted as I took this opportunity to take off my own clothes.

The actress grinned and immediately slipped her hand inside her custom tailored outfit to masturbate for my benefit—her eyes never leaving mind as she found her button and massaged her clit.

"Mm. I'm so fucking wet—" she murmured hotly as she licked her fingers and plunged them back inside her sopping wet cunt.

"Damn straight you're wet." I added. "Play with yourself Scarlett. Show me how hot you are right now."

She moaned while plunging two fingers deep inside her overheated sex.

"Show me how deep you can go." I teased before losing my patience. "You know what. Screw it! I need you naked right now."

The actress was only too happily to oblige and impatiently pawed at her cumbersome suit eager to be naked.

To my amusement it took all of sixty-seconds for her to strip out of the restrictive costume, something which usually took three assistants and twelve minutes to achieve.

I now stood standing over her naked form while leisurely beating my cock to her body, as she spread her thighs wide on the bed and casually played with herself.

"God damn you're sexy." I panted while beating off. "—laying there all spread and shit."

Watching her play with herself in such a lewd way turned me on to no end, and before I knew it I felt my hips buck back and forth and realized that I was on the verge of climax.

Noting this Scarlett immediately scrambled to her knees and reached over to pull me back to the bed so that I could shoot my load directly over her body (specifically her breasts).

"Quick! ...cum on my tits!!" she urged as she suddenly lay flat on her back and cupped both of her luscious mounds in each hand.

Unfortunately for her I was so riled up that not only did I miss her tits entirely but I suddenly shot my wad all over her mouth and chin and plastered her face in hot, sticky semen.

The actress moaned with glee as I destroyed her gorgeous face with spunk! ...but if she thought I was done she was sadly mistaken.

In an instant I grabbed her by the back of her legs and spun her around to lie spread open on the bed, her face still plastered in fresh ropes of cum. Scarlett moaned as I dropped to my knees and buried my tongue deep inside her juicy clam and fucked her with my mouth.

The actress gasped with surprise as I pinned her legs back leaving her lewdly spread while I licked and explored her undercarriage.

"Ugh—Fuck." she grunted while clutching at the bedding as I penetrated her hole with the tip of my tongue.

As I hungrily probed her sex I invited her to play with herself again.

Feeling bold I then grabbed her by the wrist and flipped her over onto her hands and knees and directed her to bury her head into the mattress, leaving her face down and ass up! ...her luscious round derriere swaying in the none existent breeze.

It was a sight to see, as I went right back to feasting on her gleaming wet taco and gently pried her firm buttocks apart so I could lick her puckered anus.

She simply moaned to the action and rolled her hips causing her fine sculptured back to make an elegant curve from her shoulders to the base of her spine. She looked absolutely exquisite in this position. Scarlett was born to be taken "doggy-style."

"Reach down and rub your clit." I hissed as I eagerly tongued her fine bunghole.

I explored her backdoor for quite some time until I finally nudged her knees apart and pressed the head of my cock against her quim.

"Oh-God." I heard her whimper. "Do it. Fuck me. Please...fuck me!"

But before she could utter another word of encouragement I thrust forward until my thighs were pressed against hers and then, pulled back slightly before slamming forward yet again.

"Ugh! Shit." she shuddered loudly while biting her bottom lip. "Y-Yes. Fuck!"

I quickly picked up the pace and now pummeled her cream-filled cookie so hard that my balls slapped against her clit.

As rough as this was the starlet seemed to absorbed it all and appeared to get off on it. Beads of sweat now trickled over our bodies as our breath came in short, sharp, jagged gasps.

I ran my hands up and down her sweat-glistened back and grabbed hold of her shoulders. This allowed me some added leverage in which I pounded her body so hard that I could almost feel her cervix.

"UGH! Fuck. Oh-God. Oh-My-Fucking-God!" she cried to the relentless hammering. "—you're so deep right now."

"You like that—" I growled back. "You like me pounding on your cervix you little slut!"

"Yes. God-Yes. Don't stop!"

"I'm gonna cum all over it!" I blared. "I'm gonna shoot my fucking load deep inside you Scarlett!!"

"Yes. Yes. Do it." she almost pleaded. "Please!!"

It was only now as I drilled away that I looked down to admire her sweet round ass. My god did she have a phenomenal butt. I particularly enjoyed watching the way her thick cheeks jiggled erotically and absorbed each and every concussion.

In fact I almost found myself spellbound by it and stopped to admired just how tight her tiny little starfish was. Anal was clearly something she'd never tried before, or so I presumed.

Thinking quickly I sucked on my thumb and used it to massage and lube her backdoor.

Now, not only was I fucking Miss Natasha Romanov from behind (and in her very own trailer no less) but tempting her to give me permission to sodomize her butt.

This was the stuff of dreams, and something not even Tony Stark himself could stop. Nevertheless Scarlett seemed to sense what was coming and without objecting she looked back over her shoulder to flash me a fiery look.

"Yeah. Yeah." I hissed inwardly as my thumb slipped passed her sphincter muscle. "—such a dirty girl."

"Please—" she moaned back.

"Please what." I grinned as I pushed her head down into the mattress, leaving no doubt as to who was in charge.

As submissive as this act was I could tell that it really turned her on. I then withdrew my finger and gently rubbed the head of my shiny bell-end against her twitching rectum.

The actress groaned and tensed with anticipation, grasping the bed sheets with clenched fists as I slowly pushed forward.

"Just relax." I told her. "We both know you want this. We both know you've had it coming baby."

"Oh. God. Not my ass." she muttered as though trying to convince herself of what was about to happen.

"Yes, your ass." I repeated. "You beautiful round ass is all mine."

The actress proceeded to make noises that I'd never heard from her before but I soldiered on nonetheless. She merely took a few inches into her backdoor before she finally seemed to panic and insisted that I pull out.

"Wait. Please." she begged. "You're going too fast! Slow down. It hurts."

Feeling guilty I backed off immediately as she flopped forward flat on the bed, completely exhausted and covered in sweat from our fifteen minute workout.

Still. As guilt-ridden as I was, I wasn't about to let this opportunity go by so I stroked my cock and leaned forward to lie directly on top of her. Scarlett's legs were closed (intentionally) but I figured she'd be more comfortable this way for our second attempt at anal.

I guess at this point I was like a dog with a bone and wouldn't let up. I just had to fuck her in the ass come hell or high water!

With that said I gently massaged her tiny hole with my finger again before I pressed the head of my slick cock against her tight entrance and nudged forward.

"Jesus." she giggled while rolling her eyes. "—you just won't give up will you."

"God no." I replied. "You literally have the best ass on the planet! I've just got to do this."

While Johansson chuckled initially, whatever humor she had quickly faded and was replaced with moans of pleasure and agony as I carefully eased myself into her tight sphincter.

"Oh-God." she let out quietly. "You're too big. You're too hard."

I moaned into her ear as I slowly nestled into her smoldering poop-chute.

"God dammit." she whimpered beneath me. "We can't do it!"

"Please. I just got to." I almost chanted. "I just got to know what your ass feels like Scarlett. Just once."

"Fine." she finally relented. "Stick it in my ass. Just hurry up."

I didn't need to be asked twice.

I held myself up with one arm and let my weight do all the work. Suddenly I felt her booty relax and I eased in gradually.

"Ugh. Fuck! "she hissed. "—I can't believe you're in my ass right now!"

Once I cracked the seal I eased up on the pressure and let it slide all the way inside in one smooth motion. I held tight for a moment before I kissed the side of her salty neck while she grew accustom to the new sensation.

There was complete silence on her part and for a moment I thought I had gone too far and really pissed her off. But as I gently eased my dick out again I felt her ass muscles clench around the tip of my dick, as though refusing to let go.

"Wait...don't move." she whispered softly, as though implying that she was now willing to do all the work.

I then felt her unclench her ass and I couldn't believe how loose and supple her butt was. This was definitely not her first rodeo. In fact she seemed to have remarkable control over her rectum and used her skills accordingly.

After I eased more than half way out of her bunghole I felt her wiggle her hips from side to side as though taunting me, so I pushed back in to teach her a lesson and was suddenly rewarded with a guttural moan.

The sound was so erotic and unexpected that it took all I had to keep from blowing my wad right then and there.

"You like that?" I asked smugly.

"Stop talking." she quipped back. "Just do it."

"Do what?" I teased.

The actress grinned.

"You know full well."

"Tell me what you want Scarlett." I insisted.

Just questioning her in this way made my cock pulse with excitement never mind the fact that I was buried head-long inside her precious shit-pipe.

"—just do it." she grunted back. "Fuck my ass!"

"Oh-Yeah." I moaned at the colorful commentary before I thrust a little deeper and faster and soon found myself stabbing at her derriere at full speed.

She then took this opportunity to nudge her hips back towards me and indicated that she now wanted to get back into the previous position we had enjoyed to do some more doggy (apparently her favorite position).

I happily complied and now found myself on familiar ground, kneeling behind her and clutching her by her thick round hips while feeding her my manhood.

"Oh. God. Oh. Shit." she moaned incessantly as we screwed in her trailer. "This is so nasty. I feel like such a slut!"

As incredible as her ass felt it was the dirty talk that really drove me insane with blinding lust.

"Yeah. Look at you." I hissed down at her. "—taking my cock in your sweet little ass like a champ."

"Oh-God." she groaned.

"I could fuck this sweet ass all night long." I told her. "This ass belongs to me now."

"Uh-huh." she grunted. "—it belongs to you."

"You're such a bad girl baby. Such a hot little slut."

"YES! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty ass!!"

Just hearing this from her was about all I could take and I grabbed hold of her hips and thrust wildly, violently. It took all of three full thrusts for her to finally cry out in rapture.

The pressure of her contractions made me howl in response, and I snarled her name as she lunged forward and suddenly twisted around, already anticipating my creamy load.

Johansson had her thick soft lips wrapped tightly around my piss-pump as I grasped the back of her head and came for the second time in as many minutes, this time shooting my wad into the back of her throat.

When I finished ejaculating I collapsed on the bed and chuckled as the naked sexpot ultimately reached over and continued to fondle my spent penis.

"So, was I worth the wait?" she quizzed.

"Absolutely."

The actress grinned.

"Are you up for another round."

"You bet your sweet ass I am." I replied. "I could never get sick of that body—although you better give me a minute to catch my breath."

Post Thanks / Like

Another knock-out.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I cannot tell you how happy I am to finally see a ScarJo story up. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. I would love to see more.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Charles Xavier liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An Glorious ScarJo Story Ever. Nuff Said :)

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Charles Xavier liked this post