Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Overtime 2" with Selena Gomez

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Overtime 2" with Selena Gomez

Overtime 2
    With Selena Gomez
    Written by LemonTalk
    Disclaimer: Don't read if you're underage or easily offended etc etc.

After the mind numbing orgasm I had just had due to the talented mouth of Selena Gomez, I was slightly dazed as I was pulled towards her car. It was like I had recently fainted and just woken up, not entirely sure where I was or what was happening but when my eyes focussed on the giggling face of Selena, I came back to Earth.

It seemed she knew what effect her blowjob had had on me and found it rather amusing as we finally reached her large black Jeep. She turned towards me, pulling me in close and pushing her breasts into me, I could feel how hard her nipples were on my skin. I stood at least a head taller than the teen starlet although at the moment, we were about level thanks to her tall red heels.

She placed her arms on my shoulders and leant in, planting her lips on mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. While we kissed, I let my hands fall onto her body, stroking down her flawless skin until I found the small zip at the back of her dress. I took a hold of it and slowly eased it down, we broke the kiss as the dress dropped and pooled around Selena's ankles. Much to my surprise, she was wearing no underwear so she now stood before me completely and beautifully naked.

With a small grin, she placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me downwards, getting the hint; I knelt down onto my knees and shuffled forward as she turned and bent over the car. I was now left with nothing in front of me except the round ass and tight, pink pussy of Selena Gomez. Gleefully, I leant forward and pushed my face between her ass cheeks, my nose nudging against her asshole briefly while my tongue snaked down over her wet lips.

"Hmm yeah, eat that tight little cunt, you do owe me after all," Selena moaned, pushing her ass against my face a little harder, urging me on.

I didn't want to waste time teasing, eager to move on and start fucking the teen whore so I really started going to town on her slit, using my fingers to open her lips up for me and probing my tongue inside, tasting her delicious juices. After a while, I moved upwards and started licking towards her puckered ass hole. I leant back slightly and took a hold of both ass cheeks again, squeezing them before biting each one gently.

"You like that ass?" Selena enquired, peering over her shoulder at me. Without taking my eyes off her firm, round butt, I nodded. "You think you could handle fucking that tight little hole?"

This time I did look up at her, taken aback at the thought of her allowing me to fuck her in the ass. "I could certainly give it a shot," I grinned, still cupping her cheeks in my hands.

"Yeah, that's what most of the others say but they don't get anywhere near to passing the test." Selena sighed, once again pushing her ass out a little further.

"And what test would that be?"

"Well, I'm not just going to give you this teen ass of mine," Selena placed her hand on my head and pushed me away. "First, you need to prove yourself, earn it."

With that she turned on the spot and jumped up onto the bonnet of the car, sitting on the edge, she opened her legs wide and gave me a smouldering look. Her eyes really were beautiful and even more so when so filled with lust and begging to be fucked like they were right now.

I got to my feet and stepped forward without a word. I took a leg in each hand, feeling the silky smoothness of her skin, holding them just below the knee so they were up out of the way without her having to hold them up there.

With my hands full, Selena propped herself up on one arm and reached forward with the other, taking a hold of my rock hard cock, aiming it towards her perfect little pussy. She started by teasing us both by rubbing my tip against her lips before she eventually lined it up with her hole and pulled me inside.

My near eight inch cock now looked almost monstrous against the petite star, I began to doubt if she would be able to take it all but she seemed pretty confident about the whole thing. With my tip now inside her hole, Selena leant back onto her forearms with a happy sigh.

Slowly, I began to ease myself into her incredibly tight hole; my eyes flickered from watching me penetrating to her face as she was filled up with this thick, hard cock. Selena was biting her lower lip and, as I got deeper, her brow began to furrow as she fought against the pain of being stretched open like this but her eyes never left my cock, watching it slowly enter her.

Suddenly, I surprised her by quickly ramming the final two inches in, causing her tits to jiggle and her head to fall back. "Uggh, shit that's deep…" she muttered under her breath.

"You like that don't you, you little slut?" I whispered, standing still with my cock buried inside her.

Selena's head snapped back up, I could see the flash of anger in her eyes at being spoken to in such a way but it was soon forgotten when she glanced down to see her penetrated hole so she decided to play along.

"You think I'm your dirty little slut do you?" She asked with a brief smirk.

"Certainty looks that way from where I'm standing," with that I pulled out before quickly ramming my length back home causing Selena to grunt loudly.

"Mmm, if you think I'm such a slut, why don't you treat me like one?" she challenged.

Without a word, I took her up on that request and began to drill into her, switching between short quick thrusts and longer, more powerful thrusts, never letting Selena know what was coming next. The sudden onslaught had the desired effect on the girl; she simple sat there and took the pounding, never taking her eyes off my cock, her moans escaping through her gritted teeth.

"You like watching yourself getting fucked don't you?" I gasped, trying to keep up the rough work.

"Oh god yesss," she groaned, "Don't stop fucking me, I'm so close."

I paused momentarily to adjust her legs. I moved them both so they were together over my right shoulder, her pussy was now clamped down slightly tighter over my cock but allowed me the extra hand to reach forward and grab one of her swaying tits and tweak at her nipple.

Selena was so close and desperate to cum, she was lifting her ass off the car, trying to get more of my cock inside her. I was now pounding into her so hard her ass cheeks were rippling with the force. I realised I was unable to resist this beautiful teenage ass and just had to take it.

Taking my hand away from her chest, I moved swiftly and roughly grabbed her little butt, making her groan even louder. I slowly eased my fingers up to her tight hole which was already wet and lubed thanks to her own juices streaming out of her cunt. When I reached it, I slowly began to rub it with my thumb, teasing it open.

"Fuck, do it!" Selena suddenly screamed. I didn't need to be asked twice, without a moment's hesitation, I plunged my thumb into Selena Gomez's asshole as far as I could, pushing her over the edge. "OOOH GOD…!"

Selena screamed loudly for a second before going silent. I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock, desperately trying to hold me in. Her mouth was gaping wide, her brow furrowed and her eyes like saucers fixed on the cock tearing her pussy apart. Her legs, locked around my waist were trembling as the pleasure coursed through her body.

Seeing her cum like that, I knew I wouldn't last much longer but there was no way I was going to miss this opportunity to take Selena Gomez's ass for my own. With her eyes still fluttering, I pulled out of both her holes and stepped back, pulling her to her feet. Selena was still dazed but she was brought back to reality the moment her chest touched the cool metal of the bonnet.

I now had her bent at the waist over her car, her ass wiggling in the air, silently inviting me in. I stepped forward and slowing pushed myself into her final hole. I thought her pussy was tight but that was nothing compared to how tight her ass was. I grunted as I forced my way in while she moaned and shifted uncomfortably in front of me.

"Jesus that's big," she groaned when I was about half way in.

"Should I stop?" I asked uneasily, I was doubtful I'd get much deeper than this.

"Fuck no! I think you've more than earned this so tonight, this ass is all yours." With that, Selena reached round and pulled her ass cheeks apart, showing me the ring clamped around my shaft. "Neither of us are leaving here tonight until you've torn this hole up and left your mark."

With one final, wordless push, I rammed myself home, filling Selena up completely and making her grunt loudly.
    "Mmmm yesss," Selena sighed. "There's nothing better than being filled with a nice hard cock." She then lifted one knee up onto the bonnet and looked over her shoulder at me.

"You're so fucking hot you know?" I moaned, brushing some of the hair out of her face. She replied with a wink and briefly ran her tongue over her lips.

Now that she was stretched out and ready, I quickly started to properly test the suspension on her car. I had never expected someone as innocent looking as Selena Gomez to enjoy getting fucked so hard and rough but there was no doubt that she was really getting off on it as I railed into her ass.

"Jesus, you're going to make me cum again!" Selena suddenly groaned, less than a minute later. "I want you to cum with me; squirt that hot fucking load straight into my asshole. I'm your slutty little cum dum-UGGHH!"

The dirty talk was all too much. Grabbing a handful of her hair, I yanked her up, her young, flexible body arching perfectly as I pulled her onto my cock and finally let loose. The first stream to shoot out instantly made Selena cum with me, her legs buckled as she grunted loudly as stream after stream spurted deep into her ass. I pulled out when my cum started to leak out around my shaft with the final squirt landing on her back.

I stepped back and admired my work. A panting Selena Gomez, bent over the car, completely spent with her asshole stretched wide, my own warm cum dripping out of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, a worthy continuation

Post Thanks / Like

Great read, hoping there is a part 3!

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding story Lemontalk. Great to see you make a sequel to the incredibly hot original and you manage to make this chapter even better than the first. I'm also hoping for a Chapter 3, can't ever have enough Selena stories. Well done.