List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Paparazzo!" with Selena Gomez

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Paparazzo!" with Selena Gomez

Paparazzo!
    With Selena Gomez
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, reluc
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

It was a glorious afternoon in Calabasas as I headed out to my latest assignment, where I'd been instructed to take several snaps of Justin Bieber and his stunning 19-year-old girlfriend Selena Gomez.

From the moment I arrived word had it that the couple were in a bad mood, avoiding photographers and a flashing passersby the finger, which made us laugh considering how spoiled and self-righteous they appeared to be.

Fortunately for us we didn't have to wait long before the duo finally emerged from a store and made their way towards us, allowing one of the noob photographers on the scene to made a snide comment in hopes of getting a reaction from them, which as it turned out set off a powder keg.

To my amusement the little twerp actually attempted to confront us on the street, and seemed to focus all of his rage on me. Unfortunately for him in the midst of the melee, Bieber took off his shoe in an attempt to throw it at me only to accidentally push his girlfriend over in the process.

In the proceeding fracas, my camera was dropped and smashed on the pavement, which angered me greatly and I lashed out by kicking his feet from under him, causing him to trip.

This quickly escalated with the two of us taking pot shots at each other before the cops and paramedics arrived and I quickly faked an injury and was taken to the local hospital for observation.

Meanwhile Justin seemed to take the entire incident badly and suddenly became concerned that I now had the right to sue his ass for every penny he had. That being said, the pompous shit-stain arrived to the hospital a few minutes later and apologized for the misunderstanding, claiming that it was a simply case of mistaken identity.

But considering he had just destroyed my $5000 dollar camera I decided to teach the little prick a lesson, with him agreeing to give me a ten-thousand-dollar cheque, and offering two tickets to one of his sell out shows.

"Fine. You've got yourself a deal." I said, as he came over to shake my hand.

"Great. Done." he replied a little too excitedly. "I'll have my agent keep in touch and work out the deets."

"Err, not so fast." I countered, while grinning evilly at his hot-ass girlfriend. "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"What are YOU willing to do to make me happy,"

"Excuse me!" Selena snapped with her arms folded across her chest, which only made me more determined. "-I don't think so."

"Well in that case, the deal's off." I told Justin, who immediately turned to his famous girlfriend and scolded her.

"Selena!"

"What?"

Even though I was initially joking I was surprised to see just how eager he was to keep me on side, and watched as he tried to talk some sense into his temperamental girlfriend - even offering to pay for a dinner for the two of us.

Naturally the stunning actress was appalled by the mere suggestion and immediately refused.

"Are you crazy!" Gomez gasped. "We don't even know this guy."

"Come on Selena, it's just a date." he urged. "What's the big deal. You wouldn't have to sleep with the guy or anything."

"I can't believe you're saying this right now," Selena huffed.

"Can't you do this for me?"

Even I was shocked at the gall of this kid, as he essentially tried to pimp out his own girlfriend to me. Fed up with the day's events, the striking Latina began to tear up before she stormed out of the room while Bieber simply shrugged.

"Look. Just give me your number and I'll talk to her for you." he offered, as I began to think that maybe I had misjudged him.

"You know a lot of people call you an asshole, but you're actually a good kid." I told him.

Later that same day, I arrived home with my broken camera and the plastic bag the cops had handed me from the scene and I stopped to see a mysterious item inside. To my delight it appeared to be a pink cell phone which I switched on and quickly discovered belonged to Selena Gomez.

"No. Fucking. Way." I grinned. "SCORE."

I could hardly believe my luck as I poked around and checked her messages and noticed several folders inside. Intrigued, I snooped around the files and was immediately taken aback as I realized that there were several dozen lewd pictures of her.

In fact some of the folders dated all the way back to a year earlier and there had to be dozens of various self shot candid's of Selena standing naked or scantily clad in nothing but her bra and panties.

"Wow," I fawned at the material. "Holy shit."

This was potentially a huge pay day for me, as I made sure to copy all the pix to my iPad and attempted to ring the office, but then had a change of heart. In some of the pix it clearly showed her making out with female friends, posing naked and doing illicit drugs with the Spring Breakers cast.

"Hmm. I wonder," I thought out loud. "I wonder how valuable this phone is to her right about now."

But just as I sat there contemplating my next move, the phone suddenly buzzed to life and scared me half to death. I answered the call and immediately recognized the voice on the other end, the caller being the Hollywood princess herself Selena Gomez.

"Hello! Who is this," she hissed. "Please. Whoever you are I need my phone back."

Feeling bold, I finally answered her plea and we began to negotiate.

To my amusement she still had no idea that I was the same guy from the hospital, and now pleaded for me to not give her phone to anyone in the media, which considering some of the material I had seen was understandable.

"Sure. I guess." I replied. "But is there some kind of reward for this phone?"

"Err. Absolutely!" she claimed. "Please. If you give it back to me I'll give you Two-Hundred-Dollars!"

I snickered at the measly sum, considering the photos alone would be worth a lot more. Still, at that precise moment in time it wasn't money that interested me.

With that said I agreed to give the phone back to her, but insisted that she meet me in private as I was extremely paranoid about her goons, especially in light of recent events with "Bieber and the those pesky photographers."

"Okay. Fine." she agreed. "Whatever you want. Just don't lose it. I need it back ASAP."

"Well." I told her. "When you're ready come and get it."

An hour or so later I waited for her at a secluded high-rise parking garage in the middle of the city, and watched from the twelve floor as she arrived to the address downstairs.

A minute or two later I smiled as she stepped out of the elevator and her face turned white, as she immediately recognized me from earlier in the day.

"You!" she hissed, before taking off her sunglasses and looking around to make sure I was alone. "I should have known it was you. Did Justin put you up to this?"

To my amusement the starlet was still wearing the exact same outfit from the incident earlier in the day.

"I figured we could make the exchange up here." I grinned. "Away from prying eyes and any interruptions."

"You know, I'm not alone." she implied, as she explained that her friends were waiting for her downstairs in the car.

"Relax. I'm not here to hurt you Selena." I reassured her. "On the contrary. Besides. It's your little boy-toy who started the fight remember?"

"Err. That's got nothing to do with me." she claimed, as she seemed eager to get her phone back and be on her way.

But I was now eager to use this opportunity to stop and talk to her for a few minutes, and get to know her better.

"Please. I have to go." she insisted as she reached out with her hand and asked politely for her phone.

Just as I attempted to give it to her I reminded her of the "reward" that she had promised me earlier, and the sly little minx suddenly seemed confused.

"Wait." I snickered. "You didn't actually think you could come up here and charm your way out of paying did you?"

From the look on her face I knew I was right.

"You did, didn't you." I laughed. "And I thought Bieber was delusional."

"I didn't know it was you!" she replied. "If I had I would have brought the money with me."

"And what, you thought you'd just show up here and bat your eyelashes and the guy would happily hand it over to you?"

Selena simply shrugged and seemed indifferent, even a little hurt by my accusation.

"Okay. So now what?" I added, referring to her failed attempt at seduction.

"Please. It's already been a long day." she whined. "First the fight, and then my phone. I just want to go home right now and put today behind me."

"Yes well. Sometimes we don't get what we want Selena." I replied. "Something you wouldn't know anything about."

"Please." she finally snapped. "Just give it to me."

It was then I decided to tell her that I knew about the contents on the phone and remarked how significant the photos were and how they could make me thousands of dollars.

I also reminded her about the offer her boyfriend had made back in the hospital, and this seemed to annoy her more than anything.

"Ugh. Don't remind me." she groaned back. "I can't believe he did that. He had no right. He doesn't own me."

I could tell from her response that it had been a major issue and something they had argued about all afternoon. Noting this, I suggested that maybe we go out on a date to spite him, and to my amusement Selena actually seemed interested in the idea.

Naturally, I didn't believe a word she said as I quickly discovered that the angel-faced teenager was more conniving then she seemed. With that said, the teen starlet then began to openly flirt with me, all in the hopes of persuading me to freely hand over her cell.

"So. If we did go out." she teased, knowing this was exactly what I wanted to hear. "Where would you take me?"

"Hmm. I dunno." I shrugged, playing along with her charade. "Somewhere romantic I guess."

"Like a restaurant or something?" she smiled seductively, while taking a tentative step towards me.

"Maybe."

Feeling bold, I then invited her over to the stairwell which was located behind the elevator and out of public view, as several cars now drove by our position and she was in danger of being recognized.

While initially reluctant, Selena went along and followed me into the narrow stairwell only to gasp aloud a minute later as I suddenly grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her up against the cold wall.

"Ugh!!" she let out as I slammed her petite frame against the cold concrete wall. "What are you doing?"

There I held her by her throat and made some lame excuse to search her body, asking her if she was in fact wearing a wire.

"Huh. What?" she muttered in confusion. "What are you talking about! What's a wire?"

"A microphone. A recording device. You know." I hissed back. "Don't play dumb with me Selena."

"What. I'm not! I swear. Please."

As the starlet scoffed at my suggestion, I ran my hands over her hips and butt and finally over and between her ample chest and watched her eyes grow wide in indignation.

I could tell from the shocked expression on her face that she had never been man handled in such a lewd way, but before she could find the right words to object I grabbed her firmly by the wrist and spun her around to face the wall.

The confused teen could only gasp with surprise as I knelt down behind her and placed my hands on her legs and worked my fingers up the length of her thighs and across her butt.

"How do I know you're not setting me up." I muttered in my best crime show/detective impersonation.

"Err. I'm not! I wouldn't." she stammered. "Please. I'm alone. I promise."

"I thought you said your friends were downstairs."

"They are!" she insisted. "But. You know what I mean."

Grabbing her by the arm I then twirled her around to face me again as she now stood there panting out of breath, her long dark hair sexily disheveled across her face.

"Okay. I believe you." I said while trying to calm down, before changing tactics.

"So you say you'd be interested in going on a date with me huh?" I added, making her nod her head.

I think it was at this point that the actress-turned-singer began to wonder if I was playing with a full deck, and now just seemed eager to agree with whatever I said.

"I tell you what. I'll save you the trouble." I said. "How about we make some kind of arrangement instead?"

Selena's eyes now narrowed as she wondered just what I had in mind.

Pausing for a moment I couldn't help but appreciate the opportunity I suddenly found myself in, with the two of us out of the way of prying eyes and discussing a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"How about we make a trade." I suggested. "I'll give you the phone and pass on the dinner date, if you reach up under that dress and give me your panties instead."

To my surprise Selena wasn't nearly as shocked by the proposal as I expected her to be. In fact I was shocked to see just how nonchalant she was about it as she simply looked back at me and blinked slowly.

"Is that all you want?"

"Absolutely." I replied. "What. That doesn't shock or surprise you?"

Gomez then explained how growing up as a child star in Hollywood had prepared her for all kinds of perversion. She had apparently gotten at least a dozen letters (mostly from middle aged men) every other week asking for the exact same thing.

"Trust me." she quipped. "Nothing shocks me anymore."

"Oh really." I replied, almost feeling challenged. "So does this mean we have a deal?"

"What. Right here, right now?"

"No. Sometime next week." I chastised, while pushing her back against the wall. "You fucking idiot. Yes, here and now."

"But if I do this," she countered. "Do you promise to give me back my phone?"

I responded by offering it to her immediately.

"Absolutely. In fact you can take it right now." I offered. "In a sign of good faith."

Selena eagerly snatched it from my hand and immediately flipped through its contents before she exhaled with relief.

"Ugh. Finally!" she sighed. "Thank you."

"Okay so, time to pay up."

With that said the sexy Latina rolled her eyes and proceeded to reach up under her flimsy dress when I told her to stop and show them to me. She blushed but nonetheless hiked up her black and white skirt and was directed to twirl around and give me a little show.

It was at this point that I was genuinely surprised at how compliant and submissive she appeared to be, as I pushed her back against the wall and reached down to brush my fingers against the soft material of her underwear.

"Hmm. Silk panties huh."

"They're Victoria Secret." she replied proudly. "They're my favorite brand at the moment."

With nothing to lose I grasped the hem of her panties and slowly pulled them up gently, causing it to bunch up against her sex and cause a noticeable camel toe.

"How old are you again?"

"I'll be Twenty in July."

"Hmm." I muttered under my breath. "Twenty-year-old Latina pussy eh."

To my surprise the teen starlet did not flinch as I continued to openly gawk and gently caress her panties, and slowly zeroed in on her sex. At this point her underwear was pulled up so tight that it clearly outlined the groove of her slit and her pretty little teenage mound.

"You really are a sweet little thing, you know that." I grinned. "That little twerp doesn't deserve you. Not many do."

"I know." she pouted, as she simply stood there allowing me to molest her. "That's what all my friends keep telling me."

"I mean he was more than happy to whore you off to me today. What the fuck is that about?"

I as spoke, my fingers brushed over the front of her underwear where I gently caressed her vulva through the fabric, causing her to tense up and sigh to the contact.

"So are you really willing to take these off and give them to me as a keepsake?" I asked, to which she simply nodded.

"I guess. A Deal is a deal right?"

Despite this admission, I couldn't stop from caressing her sex which seemed to have an obvious effect on her as her cheeks now blushed and her chest rose and fell rapidly.

In fact she was almost panting at this point as we now stood in the relative seclusion of the parking garage stairwell with my fingers gently rubbing her slit.

"Hmm. Do you like this?" I whispered. "You like me massaging you this way?"

The actress simply responded by parting her stance a little, essentially offering me her teen sex.

"Do you let Bieber play with you like this." I chuckled. "He wouldn't know how to use a body like this. He's just a kid."

At first she giggled and blushed, refusing to answer my loaded question but then nodded in the affirmative.

It seemed everything I had said up until that point was spot on, including the remark about her being unappreciated and "unfulfilled." Pausing for a moment I then reached up with my other hand and noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her dress.

I wasn't sure if this was a recent development or not but I didn't care.

"And what's going on under here?" I said as I let my other hand wander across her chest. "Are we wearing a bra today?"

Selena claimed that she wasn't as I boldly reached up and slowly peeled one of the dress straps off her shoulder.

The starlet now stood before me with my hand between her legs and her right breast completely exposed, her thick dark nipple standing at full attention.

"God damn you're pretty." I told her, as she simply glared up at me with wide eyes waiting to see what I would do next.

I continued to rub her sex over her panties, causing her to now whimper and bite her bottom lip in blissful torture.

"Tell me the truth." I whispered. "When you masturbate are your nipples sensitive?"

Gomez nodded before I told her to show me exactly how she played with them. She grinned softly as she twisted and pinched at her own chocolate Hershey kisses while I continued to massage her moistening cunt.

"You fucking love this don't you." I grinned. "Performing for an older man. You know I'm as old as your step-dad right?"

To my delight this fact seemed to rile her up, and as I heard her stifle another moan I insisted that she open her legs a little further to accommodate my hand.

"Open your legs." I demanded as I slipped my fingers even lower still and now cupped her entire crotch with my hand.

It was at this point that we were both panting with excitement as the seedy encounter played out.

"Just look how hard those nipples are right now." I remarked as I reached up and placed my thumb into her mouth.

Selena initially giggled to the action but then wrapped her soft lips around my digit and sucked it into her mouth, flashing me a seductive grin.

"Yeah. You're really getting a kick out of this aren't you." I smiled. "You just love to tease men."

The starlet nodded as I withdraw my thumb and brushed it along her lips, smearing her saliva across her mouth before I circled it around one of her erect nipples.

Gomez sighed to this action as I took this opportunity to lean over and suck her thick nip into my mouth. I suckled and swirled the dark nub with my tongue and felt her entire body convulse with pleasure.

"Oh." she let out involuntarily, as I paid special attention to her flawless breasts.

I worked on her right nipple for some time before I reached over and scooped out the other and suckled that into my mouth as well.

"Hmm. Delicious." I remarked, as I alternated between the two. "You have fantastic tits. They're almost perfect."

"Thank you." she blinked slowly before I told her to finally take off her underwear for me.

Taking a deep breath, Selena attempted to reach down to pull them down but I stopped her once again and told her that I now wanted to do the honors.

"You don't mind do you?"

"Err. No. Not at all." she replied as I directed her attention back to her breasts.

"Besides. I want your hands to stay busy." I said, as I watched her pinch and tease her nipples with her fingertips.

With that said, I knelt down in front of her and slowly peeled the sexy garment down her long smooth legs, noting the musky scent of her aroused state. I then stood up to face her and could feel the warmth of her pussy on her underwear.

Selena licked her lips as I brought them up to my face to inhale her heady scent. Sniffing her panties, I grinned evilly before I leaned over to help myself to another lick of her immaculate tits, sucking it into my mouth and taking her breath away.

The sexy little harlot merely arched her back and flipped her long hair to one side, as though offering me her chest and her body for that matter.

Without warning I plunged my hand down between her flawless legs and brushed my fingertips along her gleaming-wet slit, moaning out loud as I discovered first hand (so to speak) that she in fact was completely bald and clean-shaven.

"Mm. You're so fucking wet." I whispered into her ear as I explored her cunt.

We both moaned to this proclamation as I couldn't believe just how tight she appeared to be.

Selena simply glared up at me with wide eyes, half frightened and half aroused as I dipped just the tip of my index finger inside her hole and had my seedy way with her in the stairwell.

In fact I grew so confident that I finally closes my mouth around hers and kissed her hard on the lips. I plunged my tongue as deep inside her mouth as possible before I told her to keep her lips parted (and her tongue moving) while I pushed her used panties into her mouth.

"Fuck." I hissed with perverse excitement. "Just look at you. Standing here with my hands between your legs, your tits out, and your panties in your mouth. What a pretty fucking picture."

Like me Selena was clearly aroused by the encounter but dare not acknowledge it in fear of encouraging me. In fact I then watched her eyes travel down my body and detect the huge lump in the front of my pants.

Following her eye line I grinned again, knowing what she and I both wanted. I then took a small step back from the wall and directed her hand to my crotch.

"You feel that?" I asked rhetorically. "You see what you've gone and done. Go ahead. Take it out."

The starlet naturally hesitated at first, but I insisted that she continue on with our seedy encounter if she wanted to "close the deal."

With trembling hands she slowly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants as I looked around to make sure we were still alone. The actress finally spat her panties out of her mouth just as she fished out my hard cock.

"I don't usually do this." she claimed, as she moved to kneel directly in front of me, her small hand barely closing around the girth of my man-sized cock.

"What. Suck dick." I interrupted her. "With a pretty face like yours? Come on."

"No. Really." she vowed. "I don't like doing it."

I merely scoffed at her claim and pushed my thumb into her mouth again to prove my point, detecting the way her lips instinctively wrapped around my digit and her tongue flicked across it unconsciously.

"Meh. Let me be the judge of that." I told her. "Just get on with it."

A moment later her eyes grew wide as she came with a few inches of my manly cock, which at this point was semi-erect.

"What's the matter. You never see a real cock before?" I chuckled, before realizing just how true my statement was.

Judging from her stunned reaction it was true, as I then invited her to stroke me for a few minutes.

At first Selena refused to look at my penis much less kiss or suck it, and continued to look up at me with those big brown puppy-dog eyes as though pleading for me to stop.

"Faster." I simply replied. "Grip it tighter with your hand. That's it. Good girl. Now stroke it faster."

The teenage songstress happily obliged but when it came time for her to put it in her mouth she refused and simply shook her head.

Ultimately I grew tired of this behavior and eventually told her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue as she whacked me off. As perverse as this was, she no less obliged and now seemed keen to get me off in hopes of putting the entire seedy affair behind her.

"You know what." I moaned a moment later. "Why don't you put that other hand to good use and play with yourself."

Gomez was naturally timid to perform but I instructed her to lick her fingers and rub her clit, and demanded that she repeat the process for my benefit several more times.

Fortunately for me this seemed to have the desired effect as she now grew more and more animated with each stroke of her cunt.

"Yeah. That's it." I encouraged her. "Play with that pretty little pussy."

At one point Selena was literally drooling all over her fingers, as I now throbbed in her other hand...and that death grip.

"C'mon. Stroke me faster you little slut." I hissed down at her. "And stick those fingers deep inside you."

"Ugh. I am." she moaned back, as I watched her probe and finger-bang herself right there in the stairwell.

All the while my cock now pulsated inside her hand and pumped back and forth just inches away from her open mouth.

"Say it." I finally moaned. "Tell me you want this cock. Tell me you want it in your mouth Selena."

"Mm. Yes." she moaned while flicking her hips and riding her slick digits. "Give it to me. I want it in my mouth."

Truth be told I almost came right then and there but instead I replaced her hand with my own and now jerked my cock more competently to her pretty face, as she glared up at me and spoke dirty.

"Mm. Yeah. Jerk that cock for me." she purred while masturbating furiously. "I like that."

"Do it Selena." I panted back. "You little slut. Stick out your tongue...Good girl."

"Are you gonna cum?" she asked sweetly, while licking her shiny lips.

"Keep riding those fingers and talk dirty to me and I will."

"Mm. I want to see you shoot." she suddenly claimed. "I want to see you shoot your load all over my face."

"Yeah? You like that sort of thing?"

"I've always fantasized about it." she confessed while rubbing her clit. "Having someone cum all over my mouth."

I moaned with glee as I watched her lean forward and tempt me with her shiny wet lips, her succulent young mouth still gleaming with her own saliva and pussy juice.

"Hmm." she teased, rolling her tongue over her top lip again. "You want me to suck your cock don't you."

"Please." I heard myself groan. "Just once. Just kiss it. Just kiss the tip. Put your spit on it for me."

Selena seemed eager to please and leaned over to drool a long thick drool of spittle directly over my bell-end. The warm frothy sensation of her saliva almost made me cum, but somehow I managed to hold off while I continued to beat off to her pretty face.

After several more moments of this tortured affair, I looked into her eyes and could see that she was more than willing to just spit on my cock. Now I actually contemplated a blowjob from her.

"Mm." she purred erotically. "I bet my lips would feel real nice wrapped around that big, thick, juicy cock of yours."

"Stop teasing me and do it!" I hissed back as I pumped my fist furiously. "Suck my cock Selena. Do it already!"

A moment later I caught my breath in my throat as she finally leaned forward and enveloped me whole.

My cock, ignored for so long, was eager for her attention. Hard and erect, Selena put her tongue to the shaft as the wet salty taste a pre-cum was testament to the time it had waited to be served.

Her hand cupped my balls, circling around the bottom of the shaft and feeling the way it seemed to harden further as my nuts became tighter. The ridges deepened as she firmly stroked her fingertips over them, glowing with the knowledge that this was the result of merely watching her play.

"Oh. You little tease." I moaned, as I placed my hand on the back of her head and encouraged her to swallow my cock.

Her tongue continued a long arduous stroke along the length of my shaft, where at the top she brushed it around my shiny bell-end and felt me stiffen as she flicked it across the sweet spot.

She took this opportunity to slurp me into her hot mouth, her lips making a lewd squishing noise as she sucked in her spit. Selena continued over the head of my cock, her lips parting further for her to taste me.

I literally throbbed inside her mouth as she reached up to grasp my meat-stick with one hand and felt the heat from my sex.

I couldn't believe how hard I was, and neither could she. My hands moved from the top of her head to grip a fistful of dark locks, as I allowed her a few more moments of sweet, wet indulgence.

I then took control and moved her mouth over the top of my rod and turned her face from side to side so that my cock could bulge through her cheek erotically.

Selena sighed softly to this action, as I manipulated her face and explored her mouth with my boner. It proved to be a warm, wet cave for my cock which fit perfectly.

I quickly set a steady rhythm, slow but firm with long strokes, and plunged my rod in and out of her drooling mouth.

Her hands came up and gripped my thighs, her body sinking lower as she was forced to service me right there in the public stairwell. I drove her harder and deeper with each thrust.

My legs were rigid, each muscle tightening as I leaned back and proceeded to use her sexy mouth as my toy. Soon enough, her gag reflex kicked in and she struggled briefly, afraid of choking.

Undeterred, my cock seemed to have a life of its own and pushed harder still and now struck the back of her throat which caused her to close her mouth around it.

I brushed my helmet against her tiny tonsils, trapping me in a wet column as she felt it thicken and pulsate inside her mouth.

Selena finally pulled back with a loud pop and slobbered a copious amount of saliva all over my knob and down her chin, which drooled down her neck and pooled between her magnificent tits.

"Ugh! That's it." I encouraged. "More spit. I like that. Again!"

With my hard cock now embedded inside the filthy little cock-smoker, I instructed her to fondle her breasts with one hand while the other probed deep inside her tight clam.

At one point she withdrew her gleaming fingers from her teen cunt and offered them to me to which I impatiently sucked them into my mouth, relishing her tangy essence.

I then told her to open her mouth and relax her jaw as I moved my hips back and forth and now essentially fucked her pretty face.

As incredible as this moment was it was particularly erotic as she now glared up at me with those big brown eyes, watching me as I had my seedy way with her face.

Selena followed instructions well as I slipped my cock from her slobbering mouth and invited her lick my nuts.

"Mm. Good girl." I praised her. "Now you're a proper little cock sucker."

To my surprise the sexy little tramp was so enthused at this point that when I pointed my cock back towards her lips she literally gobbled it down in one go, and reached up to grasp my pole with her hand and jacked me off as her head bobbed back and forth at a rapid pace, determined to make me nut in her mouth.

"Oh. Shit. Fuck." I squirmed in blissful torture, surprised by her enthusiasm. "Keep it up. Don't stop. I'm almost there."

Selena not only continued but in fact picked up the pace and now pumped me furiously as she polished my sword like a professional. In fact I dare say it was one of the best blowjobs I had ever had.

My eyes eventually rolled into the back of my head as my fist gripped her hair, and the tempo increased to the point where my hips jerked upwards and the first splash of semen flooded her mouth, filling her windpipe with hot slimy goo.

To her credit, Gomez tried to swallow it all but as the next eruption filled her trap and dribbled out the sides of her lips, I withdraw my spewing cock from her mouth and shot my sticky load directly across her face, instantly smearing her cheeks and nose with cum and causing her to grunt in delight.

"UGH! Fuck." she cringed to the facial.

She sat there kneeling on the concrete floor with her eyes still (sealed) shut for some time, simply frozen in time as my semen dripped from her gorgeous face.

As my breathing returned to normal and my fist loosened in her hair, Selena briefly licked at the salty residue and attempted to open one eye.

"Whoa." she huffed in relief. "Are we done?"

"Sweetheart. We're just getting started."

Post Thanks / Like

Adpet is right. I too remember the original planning and synopsis of the story and eagerly awaited it. it may have been a while, but it was absolutely worth the wait! A hot, well done Selena story is always a great thing and certainly something to look forward to, at least I sure do and I doubt I'm alone in that. This was very well done with great description and details which can truly make or break a story. Whether or not it happens I, for one, am already in line to read the sequel...

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes blackface82, TPG liked this post