List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Cunt Struck" with Miley Cyrus

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Cunt Struck" with Miley Cyrus

Cunt Struck
    With Miley Cyrus
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, inc, anal, squirt, rim
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

For as long as I could remember I had always been attracted to Miley in some perverse way. Many times over the years I would peek through the keyhole in our bathroom and secretly watch her dry herself down after a shower, and jack myself off right there by the door.

I always thought she had a phenomenal body and she certainly wasn't shy about showing it off. Her pert round breasts and firm backside turned me on to no end, as did her sweet teenage pussy which due to my spying I discovered was completely shaved clean.

Fortunately for me I soon realized that the bathroom was also her favorite place in the house to get off.

Indeed, many times I'd quietly watch her strip down to her birthday suit and sit back on the toilet and work her hairless mound with two fingers, all the while texting a friend or boyfriend at the same time, and snapping off pix.

Often I would fantasize about marching right in and just jamming my hard cock down her narrow little throat and gagging her with my dick. But alas, reality would prevail. One time I even caught her masturbating out by the pool when she thought no one was home.

That day, I had driven her friend's home from the BBQ/pool party she had arranged and when I arrived home earlier than expected I found her lying out on the chaise lounge with her hand shoved inside her pants, fingering herself while talking dirty to some guy on the phone.

Not knowing what to do, I immediately rushed upstairs and jacked myself off by the window with such intensity that I was left feeling dizzy.

In fact I was so worked up and utterly incensed by her behavior that I took my soiled hand and marched straight into her bedroom and wiped my jizz-coated fingers all over her pillow.

"Here you go. You fucking tease." I hissed inwardly. "Sweet dreams you little slut."

Unfortunately for me, Miley had recently embarked on a relationship with Liam Hemsworth which had quickly developed into something semi-serious. In truth Liam seemed like a decent kind of guy, but I couldn't help but despise him almost immediately.

I guess I hated him because I knew he was doing things to her that I could only dream about. To make matters worse, the happy couple soon announced their whirlwind engagement and I was naturally devastated by the news.

Despite this development, I continued to secretly spy on my famous sister, jacking off to her at night and listening to her shower right next door to my bedroom.

Then, just a few days before the big day we were both up earlier on a Friday morning and had the entire house to ourselves, where I found her downstairs in the kitchen making coffee. I was still in my boxer shorts when Miley turned and flashed me a warm smile.

I gave her a strange look, as I was still trying to come to terms with her new "hairdo" which consisted of a very short, punk-rock styled haircut.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." she grinned widely.

"Morning." I yawned, as I casually went over to the counter and prepared my mug for some coffee.

"Had I known you were gonna walk around the house like that," she added. "I would have gotten up this early years ago."

She was clearly referring to my semi-erection to which she was now openly ogling.

I suddenly felt very naked in my briefs, but this quickly passed when I gave Miley a once over and realized that she too was scantily clad in nothing more than her usual sleep attire which currently consisted of a tiny loose-fitting tank top and matching white cotton panties.

To my delight her entire midriff was on full display, including her hips and tummy. The outfit left little to the imagination as her nipples stood at full attention while her panties appeared to display a very obvious camel toe.

"Jesus." I gasped inwardly, while trying my best not to stare. "Why me."

"What's the matter little brother?" Miley flirted, noting my straining boner. "Has it been a while since some bimbo gave you a decent blowjob?"

"Yeah. You could say that." I replied while moving about the kitchen. "That, and the fact that Trace and Brenda were up all night fucking each other senseless in the next room. God they're loud."

My sister chuckled.

"Yeah. Something tells me Brenda was giving him more than just a BJ if you know what I mean."

"You'd know about that sort of thing huh?" I quipped.

"Hey. I make Liam a very happy man."

"And a lot of other guys around Hollywood too." I snickered. "Before you guys hooked up I mean."

Miley paused for a moment while trying to think of her best comeback before she simply reached out and swatted her hand against my dick, causing me to gasp and recoil in pain.

"Hey! Watch it!"

"What's the matter Cody. Jealous?"

"Jealous of what?"

"Having never had these sweet lips wrapped around that nice hard cock of yours."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It seemed Miley was feeling particularly anxious and catty with the big day quickly approaching, and now appeared more playful than usual.

"You're such a nasty little bitch you know that?" I replied while pushing my way past her.

"Pff. We both know it's true." she added, as she turned to get her coffee and made her way towards the stairs.

My eyes almost bugged out of my head as they immediately fell to her smooth naked legs and firm round ass, just as she glanced over her shoulder and caught me leering directly at her butt.

"You know, I'm not a married woman just yet." she winked. "Not till Sunday."

"So?"

"I'm just saying." she giggled.

"Yeah well, you might be married soon but you're still my bitchy sister." I countered. "Always will be."

"Yeah but let's be honest." she said while looking down at my obvious boner. "That shit has always turned you on."

"Huh?" I replied defensively. "What are you talking about?"

"My ass." she answered bluntly. "We both know you like it."

While I blushed and tried to think of something witty to say Miley simply leaned over and kissed me on the check.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

"But. I..."

"Cody. It's cool." she assured me. "I know you beat off to me all the time."

As ashamed as I was we both knew it was true. I guess this was the reason why I couldn't argue or defend myself properly.

"Err. What are you going to do?" was all I could think to say. "Are you going to tell mom and dad?"

"Relax." she replied. "If I didn't like it, don't you think I would have told them by now?"

I simply stood there dumbfounded as my sister then sauntered off towards the stairs and stopped long enough to make another provocative comment.

"By the way. Let me know when you get tired of using your hand."

"Excuse me?" I gasped.

"Oh well." she shrugged with a giggle before heading up the stairs. "Don't say I never offered."

Was she serious? I wondered. Did that just happen? Did she just offer to have sex with me before the big wedding day? It was all apparently a joke to her, but little did she know just how serious I took it.

Her comments cut me deep, as I found myself pacing back and forth in the kitchen for several minutes wondering if I had responded adequately.

Fed up with her mind games, I finally stormed upstairs to confront her about her teasing ways but when I entered into her bedroom I suddenly heard the shower running and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Great." I thought. "Perfect timing."

A second later my thoughts were interrupted as I watched Miley exit the bathroom to read a message on her phone, and appeared to be as naked as the day she was born!

Suddenly, my sister looked up to find me standing there at the door, a blank expression on my face as I glared back at her nakedness. Reading my mind, she simply grinned and made no attempt to cover up (which was just so typical of her).

Instead she just stood there with a bemused grin on her face, apparently thrilled at the thought of exposing her 19-year-old body to my hungry eyes. For my part I simply stood there shocked into silence, my hormones raging as I stared intently at her soft porcelain skin.

"Well?" she finally quipped. "Are you going to stand there all day, or are you going to run off to your room and beat off?"

"Why do you keep saying that?" I hissed back, as my eyes glared at her brownish dark nipples and her ultra smooth mound.

My cock actually twitched with excitement as I watched her take her phone and place it in the charging dock by her bed, the entire time entirely naked!!

"Because we both know it's true."

"Err. I don't think so."

"Cody. You think I don't know about how you spend each and every night whacking off to me in the next room?"

Before I could object, she went on.

"I..."

"Not that I'm not flattered of course, cause I am." she claimed.

"Wait. You are?"

"Actually...it kind of turns me on."

"It does?" I barely responded. "Bullshit!"

"Sure. The thought that my very own brother strokes his cock to me is kind of hot."

Feeling guilty I replied.

"Yeah well. It's not like I'm the only one who gets off in this house. What about you?"

"What about me?" she replied while standing to face me completely naked.

"You think I don't know about you and your toys?" I accused. "I can hear them buzzing though the wall all the time!"

"So?"

"Sometimes in the middle of the night." I stated. "Whenever you feel like getting your rocks off."

"Err. That's kind of the point." Miley rolled her eyes.

"What. Getting your rocks off whenever you feel like it?"

"No. You listening." she claimed. "You think I don't know that you can hear me?"

Her confession almost floored me.

"So what are you saying?" I quipped back. "You're deliberately loud?"

Miley simply shrugged as she returned her attention back to her cell phone before she placed it back in the charger.

I on the other hand took this opportunity to glance down and admire her teenage sex, and marveled at the fact that she was completely devoid of any hair whatsoever.

In all the years I had seen fleeting glances of her pussy in the past, this was the first time it was in such a clear and unobstructed way.

"You really are a class act sis." I remarked as I turned to give her some privacy and leave her room.

"Err. Where are you going?" she asked while playing her hands on her hips.

"I'm getting dressed and going out." I lied.

"Out. Where?" Miley quizzed. "I thought you and I were going to spend the day together."

"What. Why?"

"You know. My last weekend as a single woman."

"What." I countered. "So you can tease me some more? No thanks. Seventeen years of cock-blocking is more than I can take."

To my surprise Miley glared directly at my hard cock and rolled her tongue over her lips.

"Oh. Trust me. I'm through teasing."

"Err. Miley." I stammered, still shocked at her lack of dress. "Do you want to put some clothes on now?"

"Why? You've seen me naked before." she grinned. "Besides. I was just about to take a shower when you walked in."

"Yes well. This is kind of awkward." I said. "What if someone comes home and sees us like this?"

As I spoke, Miley took two steps forward and casually placed her hand on my tenting pants like it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

"Uh-huh." she shrugged indifferently. "So what?"

A moment later I inhaled sharply as I felt her fingers wrap firmly around my girthy cock and squeeze my manhood through my boxer briefs.

"Hmm. Yep." she smiled. "You've definitely got something down there for me huh."

"Miley..." I barely managed to say. "What the hell has gotten into you today?"

"What?" she purred back while looking up at me with those big blue eyes. "This IS what you've always wanted isn't it?"

I couldn't argue. We both knew it was true.

"Err. I guess?"

"Hey." she added. "If you want me to stop just tell me and I will."

As my sister spoke I felt her squeeze and massage my erection some more causing me to moan under my breath.

"Oh. Fuck." I let out involuntarily as a smug grin formed across her face. "That feels really good."

"Why don't you just admit it." she whispered seductively.

"Admit what?"

"That you want me Cody." she teased. "That you've always wanted me."

"N-No I haven't." I stammered nervously as she continued to massage my cock through my pants.

"Hmm. Oh yes you have." she claimed while playing with the growing stump in my pants. "Just confess."

"I..Um. I."

"Hmm." she purred softly. "You've wanted me to suck your dick for ages now."

"W-What?" I gasped fretfully. "What makes you say that?"

"I see the way you look at me sometimes. The way you look at my lips. It drives you crazy."

I was absolutely floored by her bold comments, certain that at this point I was blushing brightly.

"Then you go and run off to your room and stroke this hard cock thinking about me."

Unfortunately for me everything she was saying was true.

"You probably think about my mouth huh?" she teased. "And all the nasty cocks I've sucked."

"You have?" I replied naively. "You've sucked cock before?"

"Uh-huh." Miley grinned as she realized that she had me where she wanted.

"That shit really turns you on doesn't it?" she teased. "I bet that's one of your favorite fantasies. Watching me suck dick."

I was literally rendered speechless as her words hit home. I also noticed that her grip on my cock had tightened and she was now essentially stroking me through my pants.

"What if I told you that sometimes I pretend that it's your cock I'm sucking?"

I rolled my eyes as I presumed she was merely saying it to tease me, but a moment later I realized that she was speaking truthfully.

"If that's the case, then you're more screwed up than I am." I told her.

"Am I, Cody?" she grinned. "I'm not the one who beats off to his sister every day."

She had a point.

"Why don't you take it out?" she dared.

"Absolutely not." I maintained.

But while my mind said one thing my body did another, and I had to actually stop myself from reaching down and taking out my stiff cock.

Instead I simply stood there and allowed her to make the decision for me and watched as she slowly peeled my boxers down my legs, completely exposing my raging boner.

My cock bounced free and stood firm and proud, as Miley grinned smugly to herself and knew full well that she was the direct cause of my current "condition."

"Wow." she remarked while glaring directly down at my pulsating piss pump. "Impressive."

"Having a good look?" I snickered, as her eyes seemed utterly fixated with my manhood which now pointed skyward.

"What's wrong?" I wisecracked. "Your future hubby not packing the same equipment?"

"Oh. Trust me." she claimed. "He's just as big. I wouldn't marry him if he wasn't. You know that."

"Surprise, surprise." I laughed. "My sisters the size queen. Who would have thought?"

Miley giggled before she reached out to briefly squeeze my (bare) cock in her hand. The action alone caused us both to moan in unison.

"Oh wow." she cooed. "You're so hard and warm right now."

"I can't believe we're going this right now." I muttered.

"We're not doing anything...yet." she winked. "How about you show me how you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Stroke it. I've always wanted to watch you do it."

I gulped hard as I actually considered her proposal.

"Well. If I'm going to do it, then you should have to do it to." I countered.

Miley seemed delighted by this suggestion and without warning she stepped back and took a seat on the edge of her large bed.

There, I watched her part her legs and drop her hand between her thighs, her eyes never leaving mine as she skimmed the tips of her fingers along her gleaming wet lips.

"Mm. That's it." she encouraged. "Stroke it for me."

"Whatever you say," I replied as we now began to mutually masturbate in front of each other.

It was the stuff of dreams. Something I had fantasized about for as long as I could remember. And how ironic that it took for her to be engaged-to-be-married for one of my deepest, darkest fantasizes to be realized.

I now watched as my sister leaned back on her elbows and rubbed her fingertips along her smooth hairless folds, while I gripped my cock firmly and jacked off to her.

"Mm. This is so nasty." she remarked at one point as she gently explored her teen vulva, pulling her lips apart to show me her inner pink.

"God you look great like that," I panted. "I've dreamed about this moment for so many years."

"Sometimes I think about being real nasty." Miley muttered as she spread her legs a little further apart and continued to play with herself.

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Once or twice I've thought about sneaking into the bathroom while you were in the shower...and just sucking your dick."

Just hearing this revelation caused me to beat my cock a little faster.

"Wuh?"

"In fact, onetime I watched you from the door and played with my clit without you even knowing." she claimed.

"Are you serious?"

Miley smiled.

"I bet you never even suspected."

"God no. But I wish I did."

Miley grinned.

"To tell you the truth, I've done that a few times."

"I have to admit, I haven't been entirely innocent either." I confessed. "Once or twice I've picked up your used panties and whacked off to them."

This seemed to excite her, and she nodded in the direction of a pile of clothes in the corner of her room where she invited me to demonstrate.

"Go on." she grinned. "Prove it! Show me."

Without hesitation I walked over to snatch one of her used panties, the same ones I was sure she had worn just minutes earlier in the kitchen downstairs and proceeded to wrap them around my engorged cock, as she now lay back on the bed and twiddled herself more fervently.

"Oh God. That's so hot." she moaned. "I knew it. I knew you were doing something nasty with my clothes."

"If you only knew how many times I've whacked off to you, with your very own panties." I told her. "I don't even know how many times I've blown my load into them."

"Mm. That sounds so fucking hot." she purred. "To think, all this time your thick loads have been rubbing against my pussy."

Just then, Miley reached over to the side drawer beside her bed and produced her trusty sex toy, a large 10inch vibrator.

"God yes," I moaned to its appearance. "I've wanted to watch you use that thing for the longest time."

"Mm. I've wanted you to watch me like this, too." she admitted as she jammed the toy into her slippery cunt and proceeded to fuck herself in earnest.

"Oh. Wow." I swooned, as I watched her impatiently plunge the toy deep inside her young cunt and jam it a little further inside her gleaming poon with each and every thrust.

"Ha. And you're going to be someone's wife soon." I chuckled at the prospect. "You're such a slut."

"I know right?" she giggled. "I can't help it."

"That poor bastard has no idea what's in store for him."

"I'm going to be the best wife ever Cody," Miley claimed, as the vibrator now buzzed to life and whined in agony inside her teen cookie.

"Oh yeah? What makes you say that?"

"I'm going to fuck-n-suck him every single night."

"Hmm. You mean the shit you and I should have been doing all this time?" I added as I stroked my hard cock to the seedy display.

"Mm. I know right," Miley quipped. "All you had to do was ask little brother, and you could have had me."

"Yeah, right." I snickered sarcastically. "Hey Miley, mind if I sneak into your room at night and eat your pussy?"

"Mm. I like that sound of that." she moaned to the comment. "See. That wasn't so hard."

"Or. Hey sis, mind if I just sneak into your room at night and cum all over your mouth while your asleep?"

To my amusement Miley moaned and licked her lips at the notion and then raised her feet up to the edge of the bed and now rolled her hips over the probing device, allowing it to tickle her G-spot.

"Mm. Yeaahh." she purred erotically. "What are you trying to do to me Cody? You think that shit doesn't turn me on?"

I merely shrugged as she renewed the efforts on her cunt and proceeded to plunge the noisy sex toy in and out of her young sex, slamming it home every few seconds.

"God that looks and sounds so fucking amazing right now." I muttered while beating off. "That thing jammed inside your wet cunt!"

"Mmmm." Miley groaned loudly to my comment. "I like that."

"What, cunt?" I repeated, causing her to smile.

"Yeah. It's my favorite dirty word." she confessed. "Gets me off every single time."

"It does?"

"Uh-huh. Sometimes I tell Liam to call me a whore and a cunt while he's fucking me."

I grinned slyly as I took a step forward and picked up the pace of my fapping.

"Yeah? Is that right...you little cunt!"

"Oh." she smiled through a moan. "Don't even go there right now, Cody."

"No? Why not?" I challenged. "Why not, you little whore!"

"Cause if you keep that up...I'm likely to come over there and FUCK you where you stand!"

"You're all talk, sis." I grinned, before taking another step closer to the bed. "Just another teasing little CUNT!"

"Mm. Yeah." she moaned even louder than before, as she jammed most if not all of the vibrator deep inside her pussy and twirled it around.

"Oh. I am a cunt." she groaned hotly. "A real horny little cunt right now."

"Oh. I bet you are."

For a moment there was an awkward silence in the room as we both continued to pleasure ourselves, both of us watching the other intently as we approached the precipice.

Miley seemed absolutely fixated with my cock and waited an extra minute before she finally commented.

"Mm. Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"How would you feel if this little whore came over there and sucked your cock right now?"

"On one condition," I contended, while taking two more steps closer to her on the bed to now present my hard cock to her face.

"You can suck my dick, but only if you take out that toy and jam two fingers inside your pussy instead."

"Hm. I think I can do that." she approved before switching off the noisy device and tossing it aside.

Without missing a beat my sister leaned forward and gently brushed her soft lips against my tight scrotum, causing me to moan with delight. Her face now pressed against the side of my erection as I felt her tongue dart out and gently lick my nuts for the very first time.

"Mm. Yeah. Keep stroking it for me." she insisted, as she then speared out her tongue and took a long slow swipe of my balls.

"Show me how you play with that cunt." I hissed, as her tongue left a long slimy snail trail of saliva all the way from the base of my nuts to the tip of my cock.

There she began to nibble and kiss the head of my cock, sucking it softly before running her soft wet tongue around my bulbous bell-end.

"Holy. Shit." I moaned audibly, as I reached down and brushed my fingers through her short blonde hair.

"Mm. You like that?" she asked between licks, her lips erotically smeared with saliva.

"I fucking love it." I gasped. "And I love you."

"I love you too," she answered, before she went right back to teasing me with her warm mouth and massaged my bag with her tongue.

Watching her lay there with her legs spread wide, two fingers jammed inside her pussy while she mouthed and tongued my balls, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

I could feel my legs trembling as I reached down to caress one of her hard nipples and took this opportunity to lift her foot up to my face and kissed the inside of her heel, before I sucked one of her toes into my mouth.

"Oh. Yes." my famous sister purred from beneath me. "Kiss my feet. Suck on my toes. I like that!"

I could feel her hot breath wafting against my nuts as she urged me on, insisting that I worship her feet. I then felt that old familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach that told me I was going to cum soon.

Without wasting another moment I hungrily sucked her toes into my mouth and proceeded to move my hips back and forth, urging her mouth into action.

Miley responded by wrapping her lips around the side of my shaft and teasingly licked up and down the length of my love muscle.

"Fuck, Miley." I muttered. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up."

"Do it." she dared. "Cum. I want to watch you shoot that load all over my face!"

"Yeah?" I groaned back. "Is that what you want?"

"Go ahead. I dare you!" she almost moaned, before pressing her soft velvet lips back against my cock-flesh again.

"Jesus. If you keep teasing me like this I'm definitely gonna plaster your face with goo."

"Mm. Good." she taunted. "Shoot that hot sticky load all over this whore mouth. My mouth is all yours Cody. Feed me."

A moment later my sister took things to the next level by pointing the head of my cock towards her lips, opened her mouth wide and took me into the back of her throat!

I moaned audibly as she wrapped her soft lips around my pole, only to pull back slowly like she was leisurely sucking a frozen lollipop.

Opening her mouth again, she then repeated the tortuous process and sucked me slowly and meticulously, causing my eyes to roll into the back of my head.

"Holy fuck, sis." I let out involuntarily, as my sexy sibling treated me to one of the best blow jobs of my entire life.

Suddenly, before I could control myself, I felt my hips bucking wildly and shot hot sticky semen right into the back of her narrow throat, choking and startling her briefly.

My entire body shuddered as my cock blasted multiple ropes of cum into my sister's waiting mouth, just as promised. To her credit she gagged briefly but quickly swallowed my load.

Her hand never left my balls as she squeezed and massaged my nut sack and milked every last drop of dick milk her hungry lips could muster. Then, quickly, pulled away from my still throbbing erection with her mouth and chin now gleaming in jizz and insisted that we fuck!

"I want you inside me," she hissed. "Now!"

"Not just yet," I answered, as I pushed her face back against my sweaty ball sack and invited her to continue her massage.

"Lick my nuts more," I demanded, to which she happily obliged.

Clutching her by her short hair, I then instructed her to dip her mouth lower and finally directed her mouth towards my ass.

"Lower. Sis. Lower."

"Hey. What are you trying to do?" she half chuckled and whined. "Are you trying to make me eat your ass?"

"Please," I moaned back, while still clutching her by her short blonde hair. "Just do it, Miley. Please. Just Lick my ass!"

"But I don't do that!"

"I don't care!" I replied. "Just stick your tongue inside my ass!"

"But..."

"But what?" I argued. "You told me that your mouth is mine right?"

"Yeah,"

"So, prove it." I insisted. "And lick my bunghole."

I could tell from the way she hesitated that she had rarely if ever performed the lewd act on anybody. This reason alone was my main motivation as I pushed her face even harder against my butt and insisted she rim me.

"Just do it, sis!" I insisted. "It really turns me on."

To my delight that's exactly what she did, as she ultimately proceeded to swat her long tongue against my rectum.

"Ugh." she whined. "I can't believe you're actually making me do this."

"Just shut up and eat my ass." I quipped. "You claim to be this superstar whore. Now it's time to prove it. Let's see if your mouth matches your punk hair."

To my amusement this comment seemed to spur her on and she now licked and tongued my bunghole with great enthusiasm. In fact I soon found I couldn't stop moaning.

"Yeah? Like that?" she quizzed as she reached up and continued to stroke my hard cock while licking my anus.

"Mm. Good." I praised her. "Very good. That feels so fucking good..."

"Is that what you want? Huh?" she berated me. "My tongue in your ass? You fucking pervert!"

"Yes. God yes." I admitted, as I now literally squatted directly over her face and urged her to play with herself at the same time, watching her fingers soon work their magic over her engorged clit.

"You're such a pervert, Cody." she purred while wholeheartedly entertaining my twisted fantasizes.

"Come on, deeper." I demanded. "Work that tongue all the way up there."

I almost yelped out loud when I suddenly felt most if not all of her hot wet tongue slither deep inside my back passage and almost massage my prostate.

"Oh! Fuck-Yeah!" I grunted loudly. "Your such a dirty little cunt!"

I then instructed her to stop playing with her clit and insisted that she plunge two fingers into her own bunghole as she rimmed me.

Miley not only complied but quickly moaned out loud as she fulfilled each and every one of my sordid fantasizes, and in turn progressively grew more and aroused.

Noting this dirty side to her personality, I reached over and pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger, making her jump with surprise.

"Ugh! C'mon. Please. Let's fuck!" she demanded as she moved to get up but I instead grabbed her by the throat and slammed her back onto her own bed again.

"Wait. Just wait a second," I panted. "There's just one more thing I've always wanted to do."

My sister grinned as I spread her legs wide with both hands and then dove right in between her soft smooth thighs and licked at her hairless cunt, causing her to gasp out loud with glee and thrash about wildly on the mattress.

"Oh...Oh Cody. Yes." she let out softly. "Eat my pussy. I like that. Oh. You owe me..."

To my delight her pussy was searing hot and sopping wet to the touch, her cunt juices seeping down my chin as I eagerly lapped at her teen clam.

Truth be told I had been waiting for this moment for as long as I could remember, so I wasn't about to use any half-assed measures. So I ate her cunt like a starving savage. Amusingly enough this only seemed to turn her on even more.

With Miley turned on, I felt confident enough to slide my hands down to her puckered bunghole and gently eased the tip of my finger into her backdoor, flicked my tongue across at her clit at the same time, and wondering if Liam had ever done anything like this to her before.

Judging from her "animated" reaction I doubt anyone had ever touched her in such a perverse way, as she now bucked and thrashed about hysterically on the bed.

"Ugh. Ohmigod. Yes. Yes."

"Ha. I had a feeling you'd like that sis." I grinned from between her spread legs.

I then took this opportunity to glide my tongue down between her wet folds and dabbed it across her tiny sphincter, sending a jolt of adrenaline to shoot up her spine.

"Oh. Fuck." she arched her back sharply.

She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face even deeper between her lovely cheeks. This lewd, depraved act seemed to have the desired effect as Miley squirmed about on the bed a minute later and abruptly came with a guttural moan.

"UUNNGHH GOD!" she cried out loud, as I placed both hands on her buttocks and continued rimming her tiny asshole.

"You like that? You fucking little cunt!" I groaned between licks, using just the tip of my tongue to stab at her twitching orifice.

"OH. Oh God. Cody. Shit." she muttered incoherently, as I probed her shit pipe and now pushed as much of my hot tongue deep into her tiny rosebud.

In my mind it was the least I could do considering the treatment I had received from her just a few moments earlier.

"Ugh. Fuck. Eat my ass." she urged seconds later, as she now lay there thrashing about like a woman possessed. "God that feels good."

"I've wanted to eat this ass for such a long time..." I told her, as I thickened my tongue and proceeded to fuck her corn hole rapidly.

"Ugh. Yes. Eat it. Fuck me with your tongue Cody." she grunted back, while reaching down to twiddle her clit at the same time.

"Stick your tongue all the way inside...oh...my ass!" Miley implored. "As deep as you can, Cody. Ugh. Yes. Just like that."

I happily obliged as I pinned her legs back as far as humanly possible, causing her asshole to gape (wide) open and allow me to explore her twitching chamber even further.

But as perverse as this was, suddenly out of nowhere she began to cum again, and to my surprise her eyes snapped open as she let out a stomach curdling shriek that almost made me stop and sit up with concern.

Before I knew what was happening, I watched my famous sister actually squirt a heavy gush of fluid all over my stunned face.

"UGH! UNGHHHH!! NNGHHH!!!" she cried out at the top of her lungs, her teenage body twisting and contorted violently on the bed.

I pulled my head away for just a moment as Miley let loose with a second huge torrent of cum in the form of a hot urine which streamed out of her 19-year-old pussy and struck me squarely in the face.

"Holy shit!" I grunted, my face soaked with cunt-sap as she continued to sob and buck her hips on the bed.

In fact she arched her back so sharply that her ass must have been at least a foot off the mattress before I grabbed her hips and pulled her cunt back down towards my face, only to be rewarded with a third and final douse of juice.

I couldn't believe my sister had essentially urinated all over me, and with my mouth and chin utterly covered in her cunt-juice I instinctively jumped to my feet and pressed the head of my aching cock against her chocolate starfish.

My sisters eyes immediately shot open as she felt me push forward and gently pierce her rectum with the tip of my cock.

She glared up at me with wide eyes as she realized that not only was I going to fuck her on her very own bed, but that I was attempting to go "straight-to-the-ass" so to speak and fuck her teen butt!

"That aussie fuck might get to have you on the honeymoon." I hissed. "But today I get to take your sweet ass, Miley."

"Oh. Do it." she groaned through half-slitted eyes. "Just do it. Fuck me in the ass, Cody. I want you to. I need it!"

Without wasting another moment I buried my sword and filled her shitter to the brim. In fact, I was actually surprised by how effortless it was. This was definitely not the first time she had been fucked in the ass, but I didn't care.

Holding this exquisite position for a moment, we both waited to catch our breath before I carefully eased back only to thrust forward yet again, and I proceeded to fuck her tight little asshole while she cupped her pert breasts in each hand and licked at her erect nipples, her face and body shimmering in sweat.

"Ugh. Ugh. Yes. Fuck me." she chanted over and over again, as I impaled her again and again. "Fuck my ass, Cody. Yes. Yes. Yes."

"Oh. We should have done this years ago..." I growled as I picked up the pace and now pounded her poop shute for all it was worth.

"God you feel good." I gasped at one point. "So hot and tight!"

"Oh Cade..." Miley moaned back. "I can't believe you're fucking my ass right now!"

My sister raised her legs and pushed her toes back into my mouth as I fucked her sweet, sweet ass.

She then reached over to her vibrator and took my breath away as she abruptly jammed the large device into her gapping pussy, and wailed out in ecstasy to the double penetration as yet another orgasm swept through her body.

Her body convulsed, before she instinctively wrapped her strong legs around my hips like a vice and humped me for dear life, almost urging me to drain my cock inside her.

"Take it. Take it, you little cunt." I blared down at her. "Take it in your dirty little ass, you fucking whore!"

"UGHHHHHH! Yes. Don't stop." she yelled back in her raspy voice. "Fuck this little whore in the ass!"

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you can't walk straight." I proclaimed. "Fuck this tight little shitter good and proper."

"I love your cock. I love your cock." she chanted madly. "I fucking love your cock inside me. Inside my ass, Cody."

"Yeah?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass on my wedding day." she suddenly insisted. "Can you do that for me, huh?"

"Shit yeah." I grimaced. "That's all I want to do, Miley. Is fuck you in the ass Twenty-Four-Seven if you let me."

"I want you inside my ass every fucking day, from now until the wedding." she moaned. "You think you can do that? Huh?"

I gripped her legs tightly as I announced the perverse ideas rolling around in my head.

"God yes. I can do that, sis. And later when you're married, whenever you and Liam drop by the house and everyone is downstairs...I'm going to pull you into the bathroom and stick my cock in your ass and give you the hard fucking that you deserve."

"Oh. Yes. Oh Cody. I love you." she groaned as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her breasts jiggled enticingly.

I took this opportunity to lean over and take one of her hard nips into my mouth, before kissing her hotly on the lips for the very first time.

Considering we were in the middle of having sex, the making out part didn't seem like that much of a deal. But it definitely brought us crashing back to reality, and the realization of our depravity.

"Oh. Cody. My ass is all yours baby." she declared. "Only yours."

At this point there was no way that I could hold back any longer, and a minute later I tensed up and shot my sticky load deep inside my sister's rectum, feeling her shiver with forbidden lust as I pulled out and blasted the rest of my wad all over her shiny belly and breasts.

In fact I came so hard that one of my searing loads struck her directly across her chin, as she instinctively shut her eyes and flashed me a look of pained ecstasy while I sprayed her naked body with my creamy load.

Gasping out loud I finally collapsed beside her on the bed, trying to catch my breath. Both of us were still huffing and panting and positively gleaming wet in cum and perspiration.

"I can't wait for the big day sis." I told her.

"Me either." she smiled beside me. "Me either little brother."

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks KMB. Much appreciated. That's exactly what I was going for hehe

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing story! you out do yourself every time TPG!

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks graphic. What can I say. I never get tired of writing about her.

Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is: MORE!

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing... One of the best Miley fucks...

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes assman118 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"I want you inside my ass every fucking day..." Wow.

Nothing else needed to say. Wow. I need Part 2.

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was mind numbing awesome, TPG!! A magnificent display of ecstasy courtesy of the dynamically dirty & delicious Miley Cyrus. Thank you for a story that satisfied every yearning urge in my body & mind. Damn, Liam is one lucky bastard to have that hot piece of ass every night. Cody is a true harbinger for every lustful neighbor that come across the tempting Miley.

Definitely want a sequel!! Perhaps a honeymoon threesome of some sort? Can't wait for more Cyrus carnality!

13. Thanks TPG thanked for this post