Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Slumber Party 2: Young, Hot and Horny" with Ariel Winter and Zoey Deutch

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Slumber Party 2: Young, Hot and Horny" with Ariel Winter and Zoey Deutch

Slumber Party 2: Young, Hot and Horny
    With Ariel Winter and Zoey Deutch
    Written by GIGGIDYGOO
    (MFF, Oral)

This fictional story contains material not suitable for everyone. It is solely for entertainment purposes. If you are under age or easily offended stop reading now.

I cleaned myself up and put on fresh clothes, my mind playing back the scenes of what had just happened. The room still smelled of sex and the sheets had a stain of evidence of what had transpired only a few minutes earlier. I couldn't help but smile from fucking my niece, Debby Ryan, after a couple of weeks of not even seeing her and then to top it of destroying Taylor Momsen's tight ass.

I exited the bedroom in search of Debby who had snuck out during Taylor's anal experience, the feeling of satisfaction flowing thru my body. Running down the stairs I reached the bottom and looked around deciding where to look first when something in the kitchen caused me to do a double take.

I walked inside to be taken aback by a wonderful sight. The refrigerator door was open with one of the teen guests, whose face I couldn't see, bending over looking for something to satisfy her stomach. The teen's young little ass swayed from side to side, her tiny shorts parting her cheeks as they wedged between them, her legs shining in the light and one bare foot scratching the other. It took all my strength to not get a feel of the firm butt.

As I drooled over the breathtaking sight the young star stood up straight and closed the refrigerator door to reveal that she was in fact the youngest one of the group. I wasn't sure of the teen's age but I knew that she was still a few years from being an adult. Turning around the teen let out a shriek.

"You scared me" Ariel breathed deeply and placed her hand at her chest feeling her heartbeat slow to normal, pokies visible due to the coldness of the fridge.

"I didn't mean to" I apologized "I'm looking for Debby" my eyes inadvertently looking the young brunette up and down.

Her tight pink top accentuated her developing chest while the length showed a good amount of mid drift. She had a matching pair of skin tight shorts that allowed for a hint of camel toe and showcased a great set of legs.

I leered longer than I should have getting myself caught but I noticed my ogling didn't seem to bother the young girl in the least. In fact it seemed as if she enjoyed the attention I was giving her.

"Are you sure that's what you're looking for?"

The teen took a drink from the water bottle she nabbed out of the fridge. A small drop escaped out the side of her mouth and ran down her chin, neck and slowly made its way down her shirt where it disappeared between the voluptuous breasts.

"That's so much better" she exhaled

Ariel used the back of her hand wipe some water off her lips and her middle finger to dry the trail left behind by the runaway droplet. Her digit stopped at the top of her cleavage and moved towards the mound of flesh where it slowly climbed the globe to find her nipple.

One, two, three, four, five second she touched her nub. It was torture to watch the young actress and not be able to touch.

"I haven't seen her"

"Huh?" I squeaked like a moron.

"Debby. I haven't seen Debby since I got here" she gave a smutty look.

"If you do can you tell her I'm looking for her?" I kept eye contact but she could tell I wanted to get another look.

She walked closer.

"How about I help you look for her?"

"Sure if you don't mind" I answered cautiously not knowing if it was a trick.

The smell of her perfume filled my nostrils, her body extremely closed to mine.

"It's my pleasure." A friendly smile on her face.

"Shall we go search?"

Her humps pressed lightly on my body.

"Sure" my voice cracked.

Her fingers grazed my noticeable erection as it reached for my hand, a gasp stuck in my throat

"And I know where to look first."

She stared up at me with innocent eyes which I knew from experience was in the "How to Get What You Want" handbook which every young celeb I came across seemed to have.

I looked past that and found the same as every other actress I met, need. The need to be loved, the need to be the center of attention, the need to please and the need to be satisfied. It was all there as clear as day in this girl's eyes. It was what Hollywood did to them, all of them and was I a bad guy if what they did happened to satisfy my own needs? Maybe, but what I had learned from Debby was that it became the only thing that made them happy.

To feel like they had control over something, anything and if that meant having sex with a man much older then so be it. I was here to help whether I had intended on it or not. It wasn't that I was looking for it, on the contrary I had wanted to just walk away from the young girl but for a reason that I knew many would doubt I stayed.

It wasn't that I just wanted to fuck an actress or because the thought of the girl's age turned me on. Rather the satisfaction of making this poor girl feel better about herself for a few moments before returning to the life sucking industry people called entertainment was what truly motivated me to accept the unspoken proposal.

That was not going to hold up with anyone but it was a good enough BS excuse for my conscious.

We left the kitchen heading down the hall from the main entrance. Ariel didn't have to force me to go along anymore as now any inhibition no longer existed. The teen couldn't help but giggle every time she looked back at me amused by the expression I was certain I had at the moment.

I might have been somewhat paranoid but I swear someone was lurking around watching what Ariel and I were doing. I had decided to have my way with the teen but that didn't mean I couldn't be careful.

I abruptly stopped in front of the hall closet causing the teen to fumble back. With a finger to my mouth I gestured for silence, Ariel returned a look as if I was crazy. My body moved closer to where my hearing was good enough without touching the door, nothing.

I was positive, kind of sure, there were noises coming from inside; a buzzing to be more precise. Could it be an electronic recording device? Weird that it would make such a sound but it was possible. I reached for the door ready to turn the doorknob when I turned back.

I saw Ariel, confusion and some disappointment on her face. What was I doing keeping the beauty waiting. I had done something like this before; sleeping with a friend of my niece. Why should this time be any different? With a shrug my hand took the teen's arm and happily led the way as the pitter patter of her bare feet slapping the wooden floor echoed down the hall.

I looked back at the closet one more time before being pushed into the bathroom with the door closing behind me.

Arial was practically on her knees when we entered the restroom, her hands fidgeting with my zipper. I knew she didn't really want to find Debby but the conviction she had to get at my cock was astonishing. I was amazed by the youngster's persistence as her hand disappeared in the hole to fish out my manhood.

"We shouldn't do this" I suddenly blurted not actually meaning it.

"Really? Because I noticed the way you looked at me and I could only see one thing."

"Oh. Yeah? What was that?"

"Do I really have to say it?" Ariel was visibly upset of the hold up.

I didn't answered or do anything for that matter but the lack of response helped the teen understand what I wanted.

"So you like dirty talk do yah?"

I stayed quiet letting the actress work things out.

"I saw just how much you want to fuck my tight teen pussy." The crude language was definitely a turn on.

Not a word.

"Not good enough?" The teen seemed annoyed but bolder.

"I know you want to take that big fat cock of yours and pound my Tight, Shaved, Virgin cunt."

Was it true? Did she still have her V-card? Very unlikely but the mere thought of the possibility was overwhelming.

"How ‘bout you?" I kept my cool.

"Oh I want it bad" she quickly caught on.

"I want to feel your big dick deep inside me filling me up with cum" she hissed.

I wanted that too and I could wait any longer. Taking charge I reached in and work my sword out of my boxers and shorts. The hardened flesh sprung out getting a squeal of delight from the youngster. Her tiny hand crept its way to the mushroom tip. With a snail like speed her head moved forward; our eyes locked and my heart beating erratically. The end of her tongue stuck out of the slightly parted lips.

Her mouth muscle made its first contact with my more than welcoming cock. Just the tiny bit of caressing from Ariel's tongue was invigorating. One petite hand pumped fast on my length while the other massaged my balls and her tongue still only just barely played with the end of my dong. Pre-cum seeped out of the eye giving it to the young star.

Taste it. Come on. My mind begged.

Ariel seemed as she was saving anything that came out for later but with one movement of my hips the tongue disappeared into its home, along with my warm-up juice. I stood there with Ariel Winter on her knees and her lips kissing the end of my hardness. Little by little my cock pushed its way into her warm mouth until just the head was inside. The teen's cheeks caved in with hard suctioning at my bell end causing more than the necessary blood to rush out of my brain.

With a loud "smooch" and "pop" sound Ariel let go. My eyes blinked repeatedly adjusting to the light; I hadn't even realized my eyes were closed.

"Did you like that?" Ariel smiled

I nodded.

"Want me to continue?"

"Yes please" I answered like a kid does to an adult.

She approached this time opening wide making most of my length disappear. My legs buckled and my butt hit the toilet seat while my mouth let out a moan both from pleasure and pain. Like a pro Ariel stayed on me, her lips clamped on tight.

Ariel's head bobbed up and down at a fast pace but at a rhythm that allowed me to enjoy every last bit of her talented mouth. Her wet tongue dragged along the underside of the staff making it twitch every time it reached the sensitive area below the head.

The actress looked beautiful with her lips stretched wide to accommodate my girth. Her cheeks filled with air as she took me in and concaved as she sucked on the way out. From all the girls that had given me a BJ, Ariel was one of the best.

Her movements so natural and perfect; I didn't even dare speak as it might interrupt the incredible job she was doing. There was nothing I could do to make the teen better but there was something I had wanted since I first saw her in the kitchen.

I sat up straight, her head against my stomach, taking a small strand of hair away from her face and placing it behind her ear. I ran my hand down the side of her face to stop at her cheek.

Out on the way down; in on the way up.

My finger getting pulled into the crater of her porcelain face. The teen giggled due to the unintentional tickling brought on by my curiosity. I laughed along as we shared a moment of realization of how insane the situation was. Me getting incredible oral from my niece's rather young friend and Ariel keenly pleasuring her friend's well-endowed uncle.

This was something that didn't occur very often, well at least not to her.

"Keep going you're doing great" I didn't want it to ever end.

I kept on with my target locked in, the edge of her bosom at my fingertips. The nimble digits parted the way for my hand to enter beneath the flimsy piece of clothing that covered the ample breasts. I cupped the soft mound of flesh her stiff nipple jabbed my palm.

"Mmmph" escaped her busy mouth as I squeezed the hefty fun bag.

"You like that?"

She nodded shaking the cock along, I repeated the action. My fondling became greater as the situation grew in intensity. I kneaded, pulled and groped the marvelous breast. Her nipple didn't stay behind as it too received a few tweaks and flicks. Fortunately for me this riled Ariel up and was now not only moving faster and sucking harder but she was taking me all the way into the back of her throat.

There was gagging and whimpers from the starlet but from her determined expression I knew she wasn't going to stop.

"You're so good" I took hold of the toilet seat.

"I'm going to cum"

My butt jumped off the seat to meet Ariel's moving head. I was ready to explode I just needed that last push and as if reading my mind the teen came through. She held me in place and with a long deep suck she sent me into ecstasy. I bust my nut like never before with thick strands of semen filling her mouth. Once I returned to earth the actress eased my spent cock out making sure to get every last drop.

Being careful the teen showed off the copious deposit she received.

"Do it" I urged

With a hard gulped the mouthful was gone.

"Delicious" the slimy tongue wiped her lips searching for any leftovers.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I caressed the side of her face.

"I've been told" she gloated.

That care free attitude drove me nuts. Could she possibly be the greatest girl in the world? So far she was ahead of many others.

"Come here" I pulled the teen to her feet.

"What are you going to do?" her index brushed the strap off her shoulder.

"Oops" she snickered.

This girl was something, egging me to continue but how far did she want me to go? There was only one way to find out.

"Take off the shirt" I demanded in the nicest voice I could manage "let me see those puppies"

More than willing the girl flung the piece of cloth over her head leaving her naked from the waist up. My mouth began to water at the sight of two young firm breasts. I knew that they would be something else but I never imagined they would be like this.

They were bigger than I had calculated from my previous exploring, and they more than defied gravity they proved it wrong. To top them off were small lightly tanned puffy pebbles that attempted to stare me down. I must have gawked at them for ten minutes straight until I finally reacted.

"They're per…fect"

The compliment actually made the brunette blush.

"Thank you" a soft whisper.

"Can I?" My hand ready to touch before she even answered.

She nodded.

Holding her from the waist to bring her in I held her left tit and introduced it to my mouth. Ariel cooed approvingly. My arms wrapped around the nubile body. I sucked on her nipple more intensely as if I truly wanted to milk her. Her chin rested on top of my head which inadvertently caused the boob to move away but with some quick thinking I bit on the tit to keep Ariel in place.

My hands roamed the body of sin making sure to memorize every last detail. It was at this time that I arrived at the waistband of her shorts.

Should I do it? Will Ariel allow me to continue? I thought.

Just then the teen actress reached down and to my surprise separated the fabric from her delicate skin giving me the go ahead. My hand dove right in to the muggy surroundings of the youngster's sex. The temperature was scolding hot and the skin was moist, it seemed almost like a sauna. My index touched the hairless sex but jolted back scared as if something bad might happen.

I was so nervous it felt like I was sixteen again. I turned my head to see Ariel's face without stopping my feeding. She giggled when I made contact with her smooth folds. Using my index and thumb I pinched the lips together getting a good amount of syrup to seep out. I then ran a digit along her soaked slit gathering any of her water onto the fingertip. Being careful not to drop any I brought it out and rubbed the nectar onto both hardened nips.

"Want some" I offered Ariel one of the breasts.

With great enthusiasm the teen brought mouth and tit together. She swirled her tongue all around lapping up her own essence; I smiled and took the free boob into my mouth. My hand resumed its exploration of the young cunt. The middle finger took charge as it now opened the folds and skimmed along the inside of her pussy.

"Yes" Ariel breathed while still enjoying her breast.

Tasting that most of the flavor was gone I coated the nipples once more.

"Thank you" Ariel snickered before gobbling up the new layer of fluid.

I put my thumb to work the clit as my middle finger teased the warm hole. The velvety curtains quivered to my touch.

"Do it" Ariel begged "Stick your fingers in my pussy."

I stood towering over the young celeb.

"Say it again" I pushed at her entrance without penetrating.

"Finger. My. Pussy." She growled.

Hearing those words come out of such a young beautiful and innocent looking teen was the sexiest thing ever.

"How many fingers do you want?" I whispered in her ear.

"Two" she gulped.

I added another digit making Ariel really feel when I ripped into the tightest clam ever.

"Mmmmh"

I could tell the teen wanted to scream out but to my amazement Ariel managed to keep her howls at mere whimpers. I removed the sticky fingers giving them to the actress as compensation.

She accepted it by absorbing the cream like a vacuum.

"Hey, you didn't leave any for me" I joked.

"Are you sure?"

The brunette planted a big kiss on my lips; her tongue invaded my mouth bringing the sweet taste of her center along. Staying on track I jammed the fingers back into the tunnel this time getting them all the way in there.

With her foot on the toilet seat she had more freedom to grind her sex on my fingers. Her hole was so hot it felt like I was waving my hand over an open fire. With one hand on her ass pushing her on to my other hand I finger banged the actress. The digits were slimy from Ariel's excitement allowing them to slip in and out faster. Ariel moaned into my mouth, her hips bucked harder, my fingers met her speed as they seperated as much as possible hitting the inner walls with a roughness the teen enjoyed.

A squishing sound rang loud, our tongues attacked each other and my hand held her closer causing my penis to rub on the side of Ariel's thigh. It was too much for the young actress who, with no control released her sap covering my entire hand in the sticky goo.

"That felt so good" she cooed.

I kissed her again and brought the slimy hand between us as we tasted her honey. She licked it up right away getting most of my hand in her mouth, much like how she did to my cock, not leaving much for me to savor.

For as long as I could remember not once had I met a girl so anxious to taste her own liquids. We resumed our make out session and were going at it again. I felt her up running my hands all over her body, molesting every inch of her body. Her butt, hips, shoulders, arms, thighs, cheeks, stomach and best of all her breasts. I was in love with her perfectly round gravity defying soft globes of flesh. It would be a sin not to get a feel.

With my hands on her chest I directed her to move back until she hit the sink; there I placed her atop the counter not once separating our lips.

The smell of excitement was strong luring me to that magical spot where only the best things could happen.

I trace my way from Ariel's mouth down to her nether regions were the temperature and pleasure quickly rose. She was melting at my fingertips as she released the more of her juice.

I was there face to face with the purest of all legendary creatures you hear about when you're a teen: The Virgin Pussy. To my surprise despite having fingered the teen's hole the vaginal lips were tightly shut. I placed my thumb and index at the bottom of the slit and carefully separated the lips. It was like opening a bag of chips when the plastic slowly tears open revealing the treat that is waiting for you to eat, except in this case what the bag contained was something even more delicious. It was something so pink, so nubile, so perfect.

I dove right in slipping my tongue in the teens honey pot; the taste better from the source. The tip of my mouth muscle ran along between the outer lips to the hidden button that received a long lick and a tender kiss, Ariel purred. I repeated the action: starting at the bottom I moved upward between the meaty lips, a nice graze of the clit and finally a kiss.

Over and over I did this driving the teen crazy, each time adding more tongue, intensifying the kiss. More tongue. Harder kiss. More tongue. Orgasmic release.

"Uuuuhhnnn" Ariel shuddered.

My mouth flooded with her tangy essence. The petite body went limp, all but her middle finger which landed on her clit and was busy working on it as I finished drinking the juice.

"Yeah that feels nice" she yelped "keep going"

I did as told not thinking much about it as I too was enjoying that taste of her most sensitive area. I left my tongue lodge in the crevice of Ariel's love canal flapping my tongue up and down painting her inner walls with my saliva.

The brunette pulled at my hair while her butt lifted off the counter and her legs hooked on my shoulders as they flexed with such strength that I was practically attached to her clam.
    "Again. I'm doing it again" she panted.

For a second time the teen came and I graciously received the flow of nectar.

The last drop passed to my stomach before I got up, a raging hard-on still in need to be taken care of.

I stood between the short limbs her sex calling me. I neared to find our middles touching something that I found insane. The purple head pushed at the entrance to feel tightness like no other. I kept the tip wrapped in the lips a few second to find a blanket of cream covering it when I brought it out.

"Are you going to fuck me" Ariel panted her breathing still heavy.

"Is that what you want?" I hoped for yes.

"More than anything in the world"

I was finally going to fulfill a dream I had since I met the girl no more than a couple of hours earlier. My pole was at point of entering into the great unknown, where no man had gone before.

"Oh my god" a non-familiar voice gasped.

We froze, like deer caught in the headlights, our heads turned to the doorway and there standing at the entrance stood Zoey Deutch. Every one remained silent, no movement either. The three of us had no clue on how to react. I looked back and forth between the girls hoping one of them would say something. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Caught twice but this time it was different. I didn't know what the actress would think or do but I had to keep her from saying anything. My mind raced searching for a good excuse to explain what was happening when I noticed Zoey's foot move back.

She's going to tell everyone. I have to stop her. I thought as the "Suite Life" star reversed out of the bathroom.

My body snapped to life, bolting to catch the star before she escaped. She wasn't fast or strong enough to go far before I successfully pulled her back into the bathroom. I locked the door, a little too late now. From all the commotion it had slipped my mind that I still had my cock hanging out of my shorts but that was the least of my worries at the moment. The important thing was convincing Zoey to keep quiet.

"It's not what you think" was the first thing I spoke.

Definitely not the best thing to say but it was the first thing that left my mouth. I hoped that for some reason it was enough for Zoey.

She eyed me.

"Is that the best you can do?" she scuffed.

"You sleepwalking would have been more believable."

"What?" I stood confused. That wasn't the response I was expecting.

"I mean if you're going to deny having sex with Ari then you need something more convincing" the actress gestured to the naked teen spread out atop the sink.

"So, you are not upset?"

"No. It's none of my business" she plainly answered.

"Were you going to tell the others?"

"Why would I? Unless…you want me to" she suggested.

"No, I don't want you to" I huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

I was impressed by the spectacular beauty being cool of what Ariel and I had very clearly done. She seemed as a very open easy going person and that was something I found very attractive. But just like that her demeanor changed.

"You know, thinking it over, maybe I will tell."

The weight dropped back onto me.

"You wouldn't" my voice shaky.

"It's not right that you took advantage of that poor innocent girl."

We turned to Ariel again and where surprised to find the teen busy playing with herself proving Zoey wrong.

Despite what I had gone with many of Debby's friend this was a whole other situation. The fact was that what had occurred between me and the youngster could get me in some deep trouble.

"That's not…she…I…please don't"

This couldn't be happening.

"Hahaha" she burst out laughing "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself" she giggled.

Confusion on my part.

"Come on and laugh, I'm just pulling your chain."

"This was joke?" My voice boomed.

"Yeah, so calm down" fear was noticeable in her voice.

"Calm down? After you nearly gave me a heart attack." Zoey knew I wasn't playing.

"Have you ever heard of being respectful to your elders" I huffed.

"Maybe if you weren't fucking little girls" she returned.

I wasn't certain what caused me to react the way I did but it took over my body. I grabbed the actress by the throat and switched positions as I now had her against the wall.

"You think it's funny to play with people like that" I asked rhetorically but the teen didn't catch it.

"I had a laugh didn't you?"

I attempted to stare her down but this girl was no push over.

"I'll teach you..."

"With what? That baby carrot you call a cock?" The teen cut me off.

Did she really just say that?

"You're calling this small" I pushed my hardness to her soft flesh.

Zoey nodded and laughed while she held up her pinky.

"I'll show you small" I growled.

I forced the pair of short and bikini bottom down her slender legs leaving Zoey in a pink shirt with the matching bikini top underneath. I stood face to face with the teen, one hand on my boner and the other still gripping her neck.

Holding my meat steady I teased the starlet by skimming it along her hair free slit. I knew Zoey hadn't meant any of what she previously said as I now felt how wet the actress in fact was.

She had only commented on my size because she was aware of how any guy would react to such accusation.

The helmet separated the smooth lips and pushed forward to penetrate the teen but Zoey played her own game. She moved away teasing back wanting me to be more domineering which I was more than happy to do. My hand landed hard on her round butt cheek getting a shriek out of Zoey. I brought her lower body closer to mine making our privates mingle while she attempted to push me off to no avail. I shook my head letting her know that I wasn't letting up.

I held her from the ass and without looking my hardness penetrated Zoey fully. The hard thrust was powerful enough to lift the star off the floor.

"Hahahee" she hollered.

Her legs folded around me keeping her from returning to the floor. I moved out of her leaving her without cock for a second before dropping her back on my manhood.

"Is it small now?" I pumped hard.

"It's starting to grow" she humped back.

Despite her remarks I was certain Zoey was enjoying herself.

"How about now?"

Three long hard pumps followed by ten second of lightning fast pokes.

"Bigger" she was conceding.

At this point I noticed that the actress was still wearing her top which was not acceptable. I pulled at the piece of clothing practically ripping it off, the bikini top flew after it. Zoey's breasts were smaller than Ariel's but they were just as perky and delicious looking. The areola was a lighter color and the nipple wasn't as thick yet all I wanted was to put it in my mouth.

I bit down on one, something that pleased the actress and spurred me on. By now I had let go of Zoey's neck and was using one hand to fondle her free tit while the other squeezed the soft derriere. I railed into the warm abyss of her womanhood; the head hitting that hidden spot that up until now the actress had found only by accident.

"It's HUGE!!!" She finally admitted.

Her hands pushed at my biceps and her spine arched off the wall as I fucked the actress. At times it was a smooth thrust, the inner walls separating to accommodate my length, seconds later I would pounding into Zoey like a jackhammer.

"Uh...shit" she muttered when the moaning allowed.

"Give it to me" the long legs pulled me closer.

The fit body trembled uncontrollably.

"Oh My God" she squealed.

A sudden burst of fluids rushed out when I removed my cock. A puddle formed at my feet but before she could finish I plugged the hole back up and gave her another round of hard thrusts. The teen's eyes almost popped out of her head when I kept going even though she had already finished.

"You're so deep" she screeched as her ability to keep quiet was deminished.
    Zoey swung her arms around my neck and plopped her head on my shoulder when her body began convulsing.

I held her tight comforting her as she worked her way thru another orgasm one that was stronger than any she felt before. Her breath was warm on my neck and labored but something told me I couldn't stop. Zoey's body got heavier but using all my strength I held her in my arms while I rammed my steel pole into the warm depths of her tender slit.

There was nothing Zoey could do to stop me not that she wanted me to.

"Again...oooohh" another toe curling orgams hit her.

I didn't let up giving her more than she had expected. Her muscles constricted around my hardness tightly so much so that I could feel it turning purple. Her limbs locked around my waist, her nails tearing the skin on back and, guttural moans escaping her. Her body relaxed. I decreased the pace removing my prick bit by bit until it was all the way out. With a swoosh all the liquid that had been clogged up came rushing out like a rapid.

"You were saying" I chuckled.

Zoey forced her upper body off me and leaned back on the wall. Sweat covered her face causing her hair to stick to it, a weak smile and dreamy eyes visible underneath the matted mane.

"Again" we heard Ariel say.

From the hot encounter with Zoey I had forgotten about the other naked teen. She hadn't stopped twiddling her pussy and from the pool on the counter that was now leaking to the floor Ariel had climaxed many more times.

Ariel's butt laid near the edge of the marble counter, her legs spread wide as were her beautiful pink meat curtains. The sticky fingers ran along the sensitive nerves before they received a couple of smacks splashing the sweet liquid. The teen's engorged clit wasn't left behind it too received some gentle strokes that caused more sap to leak from her cunt.

"She's so sexy" Zoey sighed.

My ears perked up like a dog when it hears its owner. With a glance I could tell the actress wanted a go at Ariel.

"She tastes really good" I teased.

"Mmmm" she moaned.

"Wouldn't you just love to have your tongue deep inside that pussy?" I swiveled my hips forcing her to answer.

"I would totally love that" Zoey began to drool at the thought.

"I don't believe you" another sudden movement of the manhood.

"I do, I want to taste Ariel's pussy."

"Say it again" this time it was Ariel who spoke.

Turning to the teen and looking her straight in the eyes Zoey responded.

"I want to eat your little wet cunt." The words alone brought the teen to yet another orgasm.

I have seen women have multiple orgasms and not just in porn but this was something else. It was as if the teen was going for a world record.

Anxious to see if either teen was willing to accept the others proposition I walked Zoey over to the sink. Her fit body pressed closed to mine as she bounced on my rod. The floor was slippery from the girl liquid but we reached Ariel safely.

I lifted the teen of my cock allowing for any remaining fluids to drain onto the floor and mix with Ariel's. I placed Zoey down, her legs still weak and just barely holding her up. With some help the teen celebs finally united causing for a rather long sexy kiss to ensue. They both were turned on to no end as was I but the hornyness seemed to recharge the starlets. They were really going at it.

Their tongues going from mouth to mouth and their hands exploring the others body. Zoey played with Ariel's chest while the younger teen leaned forward to grope her friend's ass.

She kneaded the round buttocks, unavoidably separating the cheeks and allowing me a peek at Zoey's brown hole and drenched pussy. They both looked incredibly spectacular making out but I was waiting to see them do more.

"Are you going to eat that pussy or should I?" It was a fake threat but it worked wonderfully.

"Yeah are you?" Ariel pushed her friend's head before she could answer.

"Come on, please" the teen begged.

I could feel a huge smile on my face to show just how happy I was at the moment, not forgetting the large erect penis in my hand. Zoey's mouth arrived to the treasure between the youngsters legs and just like I had before she inserted her tongue between the plump vaginal lips. I moved behind Zoey and before she knew it my cock was invading her once again.

Despite the sudden filling of her hole the actress didn't flinch and kept on feasting on Ariel's snatch.

"Like that baby, you're doing great." I cheered, Ariel nodded in agreement.

Ripples ran across Zoey's butt every time it slammed against my body her creamy center burning like a wildfire.

"Yeah, lick there, don't stop" Ariel instructed as Zoey vigorously tongue lashed the enlarged love button.

The scene was out of a porn movie with the youngster on the counter, legs spread wide as Zoey dug into the teen slurping up any nectar that escaped her while I pounded her mercilessly from behind. I didn't know how a man like me could be so lucky but I wasn't complaining.

"Uuuhhmmm" Ariel panted with Zoey echoing her.

Looking over the actress's shoulder I would catch glimpses of the puffy lips opened by the tongue to explore meanwhile my large trunk disappeared between another set of excited meat flaps. The "Ringer star jerked her head from side to side and in circles making sure her tongue didn't leave a single spot untouched.

"How does she taste?"

"Fucking delicious" Zoey's head was turned to eye me as she spoke.

"I told you."

Clutching a patch of Zoey's long mane I pulled her head back and kissed her receiving the sweet taste of Ariel's honey. Zoey's rapid heartbeat could be felt down between her legs where her walls suctioned my manhood, milking me. I pushed her back to Ariel's hot spot.

"Make her cum again" I urged.

"Yeah, I want to cum in your mouth" the teen added.

Zoey suckled on the barely visible nub just above Ari's entrance.

"Suck it baby" the youngster began chanting as if she were at a sports game.

The slurping became more audible as the latest orgasm washed over Ariel. Like a chain reaction we too went off.

A river of girl liquid rushed into Zoey's mouth causing her to cough as it was too much, that in returned sent an excitement through the actress's body, one she had never felt before.

It could have been the large cock sliding in and out of her more than satisfied cunt but she knew most of the pleasure was from getting the young actress off. The mouth full of juice was evidence of how much Ariel had loved what Zoey had done to her.

It was a taste she couldn't explain like a candy with a mystery flavor which you could recognize but not fully be sure of what it was.

Her body quivered, her vibrating insides brought my cock to an unavoidable finish. I pulled out Zoey, her pussy like a waterfall as the fluid escaped her, jerking my slippery meat I exploded onto Ariel's leaking cunt were Zoey happily gobbled up the soup of orgasmic bliss.

We all shared a smile to the incredulous event.

"You girls are fucking incredible" I didn't know what else to say.

It had all indeed been incredible yet that still did not seem good enough to describe what had transpired.

"I guess I better keep looking for Debby" my comment upset the actresses.

Despite my desire to stay I knew I'd better get going.

I squeezed past the girls to the sink so I could clean myself up for the second time of the night. I put my clothes back on and gave Ariel a kiss before heading to the door. I looked back where Zoey was still on her knees between Ariel's legs. I closed the door and laughed to myself. Those hot young girls sure are horny.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks G. :happydance:

3. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Likes X42, Dragonslayer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great introduction for Ariel. Can't wait for more of the little minx!

5. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Likes Dragonslayer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The wait was totally worth it. Way to go Giggidygoo! Based on this, I can see you doing a great story using all the girls from Modern Family (Ariel Winter, Sarah Hyland, Julie Bowen, Sofia Vergara), of course, if you so choose.

7. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome stuff. im not a massive fan of Zoey but WOW amazing. Ariel certainly needs more and more stories. penetrating that virgin pussy

9. Thanks Sidvic, GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Likes Firebear, Sidvic liked this post