List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Hollywood Babble #4 with Jennifer Lawrence

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Hollywood Babble #4 with Jennifer Lawrence

CELEBFANFORUM PRESENTS...
    HOLLYWOOD BABBLE #4

FEATURING Jennifer Lawrence
    Created by TPG
    DISCLAIMER: This fictional interview was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: Decided to have a little fun with J-Law.

"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno"
    LOS ANGELES, November 19, 2012

JAY LENO:
    You know my first guest from such blockbuster films as The Hunger Games, X-Men: First Class, and Winter's Bone, and later this week she can be seen in her latest film Silver Linings Playbook which hits theaters on Friday, please welcome Jennifer Lawrence.

BAND PLAYS TO THE SOUND OF APPLAUSE

LENO:
    Welcome back. How have you been. Everything good?

LAWRENCE:
    Yeah. Good to be back. Thanks.

LENO:
    Now I have to ask you something before we get started. I got this little note earlier, saying that you didn't want to be left alone in your dressing room and wanted to make arrangements for someone to sit with you?

LAWRENCE:
    Yeah. No. Um.

LENO:
    What's that all about.

LAWRENCE:
    Yep. It's due to my past experience here, like two year ago?

JAY CHUCKLES

LENO:
    What's going on with you.

LAWRENCE:
    Well. Last time I was here I showed up by myself and I didn't get any sleep, and was like "OMG. I'm going to be so boring and dull." So I ended up doing a little blow in the bathroom back there, and when it was time for me to come out I literally stormed out of the gate and attacked the other guest, yelling them down and shit.

JAY LAUGHS

LENO:
    Oh. I remember that. That was hilarious.

LAWRENCE:
    Yeah. Maybe for you. But that entire interview was a total trip man. And later that night I went home and literally passed out for a week.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

LENO:
    What about today. Are you okay now?

LAWRENCE:
    So this time around I was like, "Can we please arrange for my friend to come sit with me in the green room." So I don't do anything stupid again.

LENO:
    And did it work?

LAWRENCE:
    I don't know. I'll let you know after the interview is over.

LENO:
    Now I understand you got into a bit of a car accident recently. What happened?

LAWRENCE:
    Yes I did. A few weeks ago.

LENO:
    What happened exactly.

LAWRENCE:
    So I was driving back from an audition here in LA and thought I saw Honey Boo-Boo on the street, and while I was craning my neck back to see if it was her I ended up hitting another vehicle.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

LENO:
    Hold on. Wait a minute. Back up. You skipped past that part very quickly. So you were driving alone in LA?

LAWRENCE:
    Yeah. Just driving as usual. And I see what looks like a parade, which I later found out was a Breast Cancer parade?

LENO:
    Okay.

LAWRENCE:
    And so I saw people wearing shirts which read "Boobs" but for whatever reason I thought it said Honey Boo-Boo? So I looked back while I was driving and then the next thing I know I ended up rear-ending this person stationed at the intersection in front of me.

LENO:
    Ouch.

LAWRENCE:
    Yep. And then I had to get out of the car and explain what had happened, I was totally humiliated. I was like, "Um. Sorry. I thought I saw Honey Boo-Boo back there."

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

LENO:
    Did you put that on the insurance form?

LAWRENCE:
    Fortunately not. In fact, we ended up resolving the issue without the cops or the insurance company getting involved. But initially, I'm sure the guy thought I was insane.

LENO:
    Oh really, no cops?

LAWRENCE:
    Sure. Luckily for me the other driver was pretty cute and knew who I was, so we came to an "arrangement" and I followed him back to his place straight after the accident. It's a whole saga. I don't want to bore you with it.

LENO:
    No. Go ahead. What happened.

AUDIENCE CHEERS

LAWRENCE:
    Well. It was a whole thing. I ended up going back to his place a few blocks away and while we screwed around his wife came home, so I bailed.

JAY LAUGHS

LENO:
    Did you know he was married?

LAWRENCE:
    Absolutely not. I just met him on the street.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

LAWRENCE:
    I guess the minivan should have been my first clue, but no. He just seemed so charming and pleased to meet me that I agreed to go back to his place to "discuss" the accident.

LENO:
    Do you do that often? (sarcasm) Hook up with complete strangers and motorist?

JENNIFER GRINS

LAWRENCE:
    Not really. But like I said he was really cute, and I felt so guilty. I was also in a strange mood that day. I had been playing with myself all morning and at the audition, so by the time of the accident he just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

LENO:
    So wait. What exactly happened when you got back to his place?

LAWRENCE:
    Well. I followed him inside and we got talking and exchanged our driver details in the kitchen before he offered to show me around his home. It was really beautiful.

LENO:
    And you still didn't realize he was married?

AUDIENCE GIGGLES

LAWRENCE:
    Honestly, the thought never even occurred to me. To tell you the truth I was so far gone at that point (aroused) all I kept thinking about was where and how I was going to seduce him.

LENO:
    So how did it happened. What did you do?

LAWRENCE:
    We ended up in his bedroom upstairs where I finally just threw myself at him. I pinned him against the door and shoved my tongue down his throat, and before he could object I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. He really seemed to respond to that.

LENO:
    Yeah. I bet he did. And then what happened, his wife came home?

JAY CHUCKLES

LAWRENCE:
    Yeah. I was straddling his hips and riding him pretty hard on the bed when we suddenly heard the automatic garage doors downstairs, and we just glared at each other before I grabbed my clothes and rushed out onto the balcony.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS AGAIN

LENO:
    You climbed out onto the bedroom balcony completely naked in the middle of the day? (laughs) Did anyone see you?

LAWRENCE:
    I don't think so. Fortunately for me it wasn't the first time I've done something like that before. I tend to have bad luck. I always manage to get myself in trouble and hook up with married men...and their psycho wives.

LENO:
    Maybe you just have a type.

LAWRENCE:
    Maybe. (grins) I guess you could say I have "daddy" issues, so to speak. I just find older men more attractive. In fact the last few guys I've "dated" were at least twice my age.

JAY ADJUSTS HIS TIE

LENO:
    Well. That's good to know.

LAWRENCE:
    No. Trust me. (rolls her eyes) If I haven't sucked your cock yet, then it won't happen Jay. I'm just not attracted to you in that way. Sorry.

LENO:
    No. That's fine. Now tell me, you were out in Miami shooting a movie at a strip club, or you went to a strip club out there?

AUDIENCE WOOF WHISTLES

LAWRENCE:
    Err. I wasn't "shooting" in a strip club, I just went. I really wanted to go.

LENO:
    Oh. Okay.

LAWRENCE:
    I mean, in truth it wasn't even really a strip club but rather a Swingers Party for older couples.

LENO:
    Okay?

LAWRENCE:
    Actually, the story is much more stranger than that. I actually ended up at that Swingers Club with my older brother.

AUDIENCE GASPS

LENO:
    Um. Yep. That does sound pretty strange.

LAWRENCE:
    What can I say. (giggles) Just another day in my life.

LENO:
    So how did that happen. Did he lose a bet or something?

LAWRENCE:
    No. We just ended up at this club where I got a lap dance from this older woman, called Little Bo Peep? Who might I add was very bossy. She was actually a dominatrix if I remember correctly.

AUDIENCE SNICKERS

LENO:
    Okay. Fair enough.

LAWRENCE:
    Who incidentally was all over me, and wouldn't stop grinding her naked body all over me until she ultimately inserted her breast into my mouth.

LENO:
    Now, oh. (stops mid sentence) Really?

LAWRENCE:
    Yep. (nods) It was pretty crazy. She essentially just molested me right there in front of an entire room of strangers, and made me suck her breasts before she happily reciprocated.

LENO:
    You know. I don't understand. I mean, who goes to a Swingers Club in the middle of Miami just for the hell of it?

LAWRENCE:
    Um. Yeah. (points at self) This guy.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

LAWRENCE:
    No but seriously. The character I'm portraying in this film was based on a sex addict so I figured I'd do a little research of my own, and hence I ended up at that Swingers Club.

LENO:
    I mean. How did they even let you in there in the first place. Don't you have to be a couple to get invited?

LAWRENCE:
    Absolutely. That's where my older brother comes in. I really wanted to go and check it out, and convinced him to accompany me and pretend we were a couple.

LENO:
    And he agreed?

LAWRENCE:
    It's a long story, Jay. But rest assured I've known about my brothers secret crush on me for several years now. So when I mentioned the idea I knew he'd say yes.

LENO:
    Your older brother is attracted to you? Gee. That must be awkward.

LAWRENCE:
    Not really. I mean considering the feelings are mutual.

AUDIENCE MURMURS

LENO:
    Really?

LAWRENCE:
    What can I say, Jay. We're from the South. We're from Kentucky, so it's not unheard of there.

LENO:
    Wow. So did you guys screw around that night, to fit in I mean.

LAWRENCE:
    Fortunately for us we only had to hold hands and "act" like we were together. But later it got a little embarrassing when the orgy got underway and I ended up having to perform with him watching on.

LENO:
    He didn't get laid that night? (sarcasm) What a loser. What a disappointing night for him. He must have been so pissed.

AUDIENCE SNICKERS

LAWRENCE:
    Actually he did get some. In fact while I was getting tag-teamed on the floor by three guys, I watched as two of their wives came over and sucked his cock.

LENO:
    Wow.

LAWRENCE:
    It was actually pretty hot. (blushes slightly) That night was filled with a few firsts for us. First we watched each other have sex, and later when we left the club we ended up having some more fun in the car on the way home.

LENO:
    You did?

LAWRENCE:
    Absolutely. By the time we left the club we were both pretty riled up, even though I had been fucked six-ways to Sunday. So while my brother drove I kind of decided to tease him a little and ended up masturbating in the passenger seat.

LENO:
    And he just drove and didn't do or say anything?

JENNIFER GRINS

LAWRENCE:
    At first he tried to act all casual about it, like it was the most normal thing in the world. But eventually I had him take out his hard cock and jerk off to me as I fingered myself and told him how hot it was to have him watch me get fucked by all those dirty old men.

LENO:
    By the way. How many guys did you have sex with that night?

LAWRENCE:
    I don't know. (shrugs) Probably five or six men?

LENO:
    All of them married, and there at the party with their wives and partners?

LAWRENCE:
    Yep. I think the youngest dude in the group was like in his early 40's or something?

LENO:
    Wow. A real spring chicken compared to the rest.

LAWRENCE:
    I should mention that he actually had a really sexy blonde wife, who ended up eating my pussy after a few of the men came inside me. She ended up sucking the load straight out of my snatch and swapped it with her friend. I mention that cause its one of highlights of the night that my brother keeps talking about to this very day. He just won't let me forget it.

LENO:
    So he gets turned on by watching you have sex with other men.

LAWRENCE:
    Oh. For sure.

LENO:
    So getting back to that car ride home. Did anything happen between you aside from the mutual masturbation?

JENNIFER SMILES WIDELY

LAWRENCE:
    I don't know if I should say. (suddenly seems shy)

AUDIENCE JEERS

LENO:
    No please, go ahead. You've already said so much.

LAWRENCE:
    I know right. That's my problem. I have a big mouth. I should learn to keep my yap shut and be less honest during these interviews.

LENO:
    So go on. What happened in the car?

LAWRENCE:
    Well at one point I was so riled up from my fingers that I eventually just unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over and sucked his dick.

LENO:
    And he let you do it?

LAWRENCE:
    Let me? He's be dreaming about it for as long as I can remember. So he definitely wasn't about to complain, especially since he knows how much I love swallowing cock and take pride in my deep-throating abilities. It's the whole reason I'm here today, and the movie roles I've managed to snag.

AUDIENCE CHEERS

LAWRENCE:
    And yes, before you ask. I did swallow his load. Just like a good little sister should.

AUDIENCE GASPS

LENO:
    Great. I wasn't going to go there, but okay.

LAWRENCE:
    Shit. (fidgets in her seat) Just thinking about it now gets me super fucking wet.

LENO:
    Really?

LAWRENCE:
    What can I say, I'm a dirty little slut when it comes down to it. I just love to perform be it in front of the camera, or behind it.

LENO:
    Well you certainly fill out that dress quite nicely. Have I mentioned how great you look tonight?

AUDIENCE APPLAUDS

LAWRENCE:
    I know right. (grins smugly) Just so you know I'm not wearing any panties underneath here.

LENO:
    Is that right?

JENNIFER NODS MISCHIEVOUSLY

LAWRENCE:
    We all know you're a pervert, Jay. I just figured I'd make it a little easier for you.

LENO:
    Well. I appreciate that.

LAWRENCE:
    Oh. I know. (winks at him) I knew you would.

AUDIENCE APPLAUDS AGAIN

LENO:
    Anyway. So I took a look at this new movie you're in, and it's really great. Some real great acting.

LAWRENCE:
    Thank you.

LENO:
    Word is, you really wanted to get this part. Is that true?

LAWRENCE:
    Yeah. I really did. I was desperate for the role since I didn't want to be type-cast as that "Hunger Games" chick, and wanted to prove that I had the chops to try something new. Something out of my comfort zone. So I went out of my way to impress the director and ace the audition.

LENO:
    And how exactly did you do that?

LAWRENCE:
    Well initially I had a hard time tracking him down, so eventually we arranged to do an "audition" via Skye, over the internet. I got my brother to rig up a camera to his laptop and I agreed to some time to "cam up" with him.

LENO:
    And did it go well?

LAWRENCE:
    Well. I made sure it would...so I dressed up in as little as possible. You know the whole babysitter fantasy?

LENO:
    Absolutely. And did he go for it?

LAWRENCE:
    He must have. Because when he finally switched on his camera the screen immediately revealed some guy stroking his cock. He was apparently so impressed he just started whacking off!

LENO:
    What did you wear exactly.

LAWRENCE:
    Nothing special. Just panties and a t-shirt. But eventually that all came off and we began to role play a little...used my vibrator and everything.

LENO:
    Wow. Sounds hot. No wonder you landed the role.

LAWRENCE:
    Yeah. It was well worth it in the end. In fact it kind of turned me on performing for an old pervert like that. I may do it again.

LENO:
    Well, anyways. The film itself is really good and opens in selected theaters at the end of the week.

JAY REACHES OUT TO SHAKE HER HAND

LENO:
    I hope you stop by to see us again. Please thank Jennifer Lawrence for being here.

AUDIENCE APPLAUDS

LAWRENCE:
    Absolutely. Thanks. I can't wait.

FADE TO COMMERCIAL

PREVIOUS EPISODE
    | NEXT EPISODE

2. Thanks Chitown, X42, HeyGirl, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes Chitown, X42, HeyGirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This series is absolutely amazing. You've done it once again. Creative, hot and that vibe, that something that makes it feel legit. You managed to capture that once again and it makes this all even better.

I look forward to the next episode... Don't cancel this series! :D

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks X42, much appreciated. These really are fun to create.