Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Sopranos: Meadow Goes X

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Sopranos: Meadow Goes X

The Soprano's: Meadow Goes X
    Author: Homer A.C
    Pairing: FFM
    Cast: Meadow Soprano (Jamie Lynn Sigler) and Adriana La Cerva (Drea de Matteo)
    Usual disclaimers.... not mine, not pretending to be mine-no money changes hands, this is just for fun.

It was the first time Meadow Soprano had ever done Ecstasy, and she liked it. She was over at her Cousin Christopher's place, hanging out with his girlfriend Adriana. Meadow had needed someone to talk to after getting into a huge fight with her mother. Her mother, Carmela, had stumbled across a used condom in her bed and hit the roof. After a thirty minute screaming match, Meadow was then slapped abruptly across the face, and distraught, fled the house and sought out her cousin.

Over at Christopher's place the girls sat around dropping X and smoking pot while listening to Christopher's state of the art stereo system. Meadow felt good, incredibly good in fact, as Adriana sat cross-legged on the sofa and she was on the floor directly in front of her, watching her intently as she rolled another joint.

As the drugs began to take effect, Meadow suddenly began to experience a multitude of sensations.

She soon sat sweating profusely as a warm tingly sensation rushed through her young body, rousing her body and stimulating her erogenous zones. Enjoying her trip and the loud music, Meadow smiled faintly at her cousin's girlfriend. What a great friend Adriana was, Meadow thought to herself. How generous of her to let her in and talk to her when she needed a place to go.

As Meadow watched her intently she thought how generous and gracious she was, not to mention beautiful. Adriana was a smart, sassy, and confident woman, with a killer body. Meadow wished she had a body like hers. Dressed casually, Adriana was barefoot and clad in a tight little tank top, with no bra, and a pair of extremely short denim shorts. With her dirty blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail she looked gorgeous.

Watching her, Meadow marveled at Adriana's incredibly tight body, and admired her firm tummy and long smooth slender legs. It was only now that she noticed that she could see right inside her loose fitting shorts and was startled to find that Adriana wasn't wearing any underwear. Right there for anyone to see was Adriana's vagina.

Not noticing Meadow's gaze, Adriana smiled, "You feeling that E yet?"

Meadow barely nodded, not really paying attention as she continued to steal glances at Adriana's exposed crotch. To her surprise it seemed that Adriana shaved her pussy clean and kept it totally bald and hairless.

"Christopher's going to sell them at some club in the city." Adriana went on.

"It's really, really nice...." Meadow trailed off, losing her train of thought.

"I know, right," Adriana giggled.

Despite herself Meadow felt her pussy tingle. She wasn't sure if it was the drugs or her teenage libido but something inside excited her. Suddenly anxious, Meadow squirmed on the floor for a moment and pressed her thighs together, relishing the sensation. Her body was on fire and she was sure if she didn't tend to her needs soon she would cum right there. Blushing brightly, Meadow then looked up and caught Adriana's gaze. God she was beautiful.

Its then she inadvertently whimpered, just catching Adriana's attention over the music.

"Huh, what sweetie?"

Shaking her head Meadow quickly added, "I—I just wanted to say, you're so great to take me in and listen to me whine. I really appreciate it."

"Hey don't mention it sweetie, I'm always here for you. That's what family is for."

Tearing up a little Meadow replied, "I don't know what I would do without you Adriana. You're the only one who understands me."

It was then Adriana extended her arms, gesturing her for a hug. Pouting, Meadow then kneeled over to hug her friend and before they embraced the girls quickly exchanged a spontaneous peck on the lips before holding each other close. It was a friendly kiss between friends, but the contact clearly frazzled Meadow who then placed her arms tightly around Adriana's waist and rested her face into her lap.

"I love you Adriana," Meadow said wholeheartedly, her lips still tingling after sharing their kiss.

"Aww, I love you too baby girl," Adriana replied, and with that she proceeded to gently stroke the side of Meadow's face.

Adriana softly brushed her long and well manicured fingernails across her skin, causing Meadow to coo. Sighing contently, Meadow then lovingly nuzzled into Adriana's lap as she was tenderly pampered. Feeling incredibly warm and affectionate, Meadow purred under Adriana's touch, and gently rubbing her face against her legs softly kissed her bare thigh in an expression of appreciation and gratitude.

It was then Meadow noticed that she was now just a mere few inches away from Adriana's pussy and she could almost smell the fragrant scent of her glistening, hairless, snatch. Nestling further inside her shorts Meadow soon held her close and inhaled her musky aroma. Caught up in the moment she then nuzzled against her shorts some more until her nose finally grazed across her skin. Then without hesitating she turned her face slightly and landed a very soft kiss on her bikini line, causing Adriana to jump.

Startled, she gasped, "Whoa!"

Almost immediately Meadow looked up with heartfelt eyes and apologized, "I'm sorry! Please, I'm so sorry!! I don't know what got into me."

Seeing the utter humiliation and anguish in her eyes Adriana calmed her down, "Hey, hey, it's okay."

"I'm so sorry," Meadow began to sob, "I wasn't thinking. I don't know why I did that."

Adriana pulled her close to her once again, giving her a support hug.

Stroking her face she soothed, "Hey, don't be sorry baby, I don't mind. You just caught me off guard that's all."

"I'm sorry. Please, forgive me?" she begged as tears streamed down her beautiful face.

"Hey it's okay, stop apologizing. Shh shh shhh...." she hushed her.

With that Adriana kissed her on the cheek and wiped her tears away with her fingers. Then before Meadow could say anything Adriana kissed her innocently on the lips once again, almost taking Meadow's breath away.

"Shhh its okay, it's just us girls here.... is that better?"

Meadow nodded before finally replying, "I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I'm just so... out of control, on heat or something."

"Hey, it's okay." Adriana replied, "Everyone goes through that stage. I just didn't know you were into that."

"Into what?"

"Girls sweetie, girls."

"But I'm not!" Meadow abruptly vowed, "I'm really not! I mean I've never...."

"Shhh, it's okay." Adriana quieted her with another hug.

Looking at her she said, "Maybe it's just the pills talking, but whatever it is I don't mind, really."

Making her feel better Adriana added, "What, you think you're the only one who gets really turned on, and wet, when you do some X? It's totally understandable."

Suddenly Meadow was reminded to the vision of her beautiful pussy, and thinking for a moment she spoke shyly.

"Well.... I did like kissing you there,"

Pausing for a moment Meadow then swallowed hard and added, "C—Can I do it again?"

"Of course, baby. Don't be ashamed. I'm here for you sweetie, always will be."

With that Adriana then directed Meadow to lie back down in her lap again and breathed, "If you want to do something, then just do it."

Lying there again, Meadow paused for just a moment before she felt Adriana's soothing hands on her again. This time she seemed to be touching her more lovingly and fondly. A moment later she again began to nuzzle her face against her inner thighs, wiping her tears against her legs. Feeling her hot breath across her skin drove Adriana wild. She had to use all of her strength not to let out a moan.

Watching Meadow erotically nuzzle against her made her incredibly wet. Without thinking she then parted her legs slightly, almost encouraging her to go further. Meadow meanwhile proceeded to lay soft tender kisses up the length of Adriana's thighs, slowly tracing her way between her legs. She soon replaced her soft tender lips, with her warm wet tongue.

"Mm, that's nice...." Adriana cooed while stroking Meadow's long brown hair, "You're so beautiful."

Tenderly kissing her way towards her crotch, Meadow finally pushed aside the leg opening of Adriana's shorts and ever so gently blew her breath over her bare snatch, making Adriana tremble.

Meadow then whispered, "You smell nice."

Stroking her hair to one side Adriana soothed, "I taste even better. Go on baby, take a lick."

Licking her mouth with anticipation, Meadow then replied, "Will you do me too?"

"The best you ever had, baby."

Adriana then shifted in her seat and placing her hand on the back of Meadow's head, gently steered her face towards her hairless mound. Within an instant Meadow Soprano proceeded to tentative kiss and softly smooch Adriana's slick pussy. Suddenly frustrated, Adriana abruptly stopped and pulled Meadow's head away. This action clearly confused and flustered Meadow, and for a moment she panicked thinking she may have done something wrong.

"Wait! Let me get more comfortable." Adriana said, and with that she quickly peeled her shorts down her legs and kicked them away.

Spreading her thighs wide again she then reached down and opened her pussy lips with her fingers, pulling her flaccid labia apart and opening herself up for her. Meanwhile Meadow's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates. She had never seen another woman's vagina let alone a hairless one so up close and personal. Adriana's pristine pussy glistened with excitement and it intrigued her.

Smiling slyly Adriana spoke, "Get your clothes off baby. Let me see that hot little body of yours."

Embarrassed, Meadow blushed, "It's not as good as yours."

"Don't be silly sweetie. You're a fine little bitch. Hmm yeah...."

"Aw, you're just saying that," Meadow blushed as she slowly removed her top.

As Meadow stripped, Adriana casually rubbed her clit. Soon her clothes were piled on the floor and she was totally naked. Smiling shyly, Meadow then playfully posed and modeled for her, teasing Adriana with her teenage body. Meadow Soprano had a lithe young body with pert breasts, dark nipples, and a tight little ass. Her sleepy, dark vulva peeked out from its hood below a thick brown nest of pubic hair.

Watching her carry on Adriana giggled, "Stop that, and get down here will you, I want you to kiss me again."

Without wasting another moment Meadow then knelt once more between Adriana's spread legs and proceeded to lick, tentatively at first, and then more confidently, more hungrily. Soon she sucked and slurped at Adriana's slick gash, wrapping her mouth firmly around her sweet slot and flicking her tongue across her drooping lips.

Nibbling her labia, she then worked her way up her slot and sucked her stiff clitoris into her mouth. Adriana was beside herself, moaning loudly and thrashing about uncontrollably.

"Nnnnggg uhhh Meadow, where did you learn to do.... uughhh that!!" she breathed.

Hearing this, Meadow grinned slyly to herself and then proceeded to tongue fucked her friends sweet cunny.

With a chin glistening in juice she breathed, "You taste sooo good.... mmpphhffff."

Eating her with renewed vigor it seemed Meadow was determined to show Adriana just how good she could eat pussy. Meadow now wrapped her hands around Adriana's legs, holding her tightly in place as she buried face into her snatch. Getting caught up in the moment she then did something that completely took Adriana's breath away, and without warning slid her lips down her crotch to eagerly lick and suck the crack of her ass.

Adriana gasped and whipped her hips about uncontrollably as she felt Meadow's long wet tongue fuck her tight little asshole. Gripping her by her head, Adriana squealed in ecstasy and suddenly began to cum. Meadow was now as horny as she could ever remember being. Taking control she then climbed to her feet and without warning straddled Adriana's face.

Adriana moaned in surprise and approval and eagerly licked at her moist snatch, eating her hairy cunt like a pro, hungrily, deliberately. Reaching up she then spread Meadow's outer lips and noisily slurped at the pink flesh within. Adriana then swirled her tongue in circles around her rigid little clit, making Meadow shudder.

Moaning loudly, Meadow in return ground her muff into Adriana's face, grunting, "Urghh put your tongue in my ass, I like that!!! Like I did for you."

Adriana did as she was told, and she eagerly plunged her hot wet tongue deep into Meadow's brown puckered anus. Meadow groaned and grunted with glee as she then came, and came again. Suddenly, the door opened, and Christopher stood in shocked silence for a moment before approached the couch.

"Well, shit, I hope you two have something left for me," said Christopher, unzipping his fly.

Startled, the girls broke apart before Adriana smiled slyly.

"Hey baby, you know there's always plenty left for you,"

With that Adriana reached over and grabbed for his shlong. His long, stiffening cock sprang free and Adriana took it into her mouth. Meadow watched wistfully as Adriana sucked on his tool. She would have loved to get fucked, but she felt awkward to ask her very own cousin to do her. Instead she let her hand fall between her legs and she nonchalantly played with her pussy, exploring her folds.

Meanwhile Adriana pushed Christopher onto his back on the floor, straddle his waist and inserted his cock into her slick wet fuck-hole. Adriana bounced up and down on his cock while Meadow watched jealously as his long stiff cock pistoned in and out of Adriana's creamy cooze. Adriana quickly came, panting and squealing, before she then looked over at Meadow and whispered something in Christopher's ear. She then climbed off his cock and beckoned to her.

"Your dad is gonna whack me if he ever learns about this," Christopher said as Meadow was instructed by Adriana to come over and straddle him.

"He'd kill me too," Meadow replied, "But...."

"But you need a good fuck, don't you, Med?" Adriana finished her sentence.

Adriana then inserted Christopher's cock into Meadow's hairy cunt and watched as the cousins moaned out loud.

"Uhh fuck!" Christopher let out. He couldn't believe just how tight Meadow was.

"Fuck her Christopher! Fuck her tight little cunt!!" Adriana commanded.

Meadow quickly proceeded to bounce and pound away furiously at his dick until she quickly came with a desperate moan. Catching her breath she then continued to ride him, desperately wanting to cum once again. Meanwhile Adriana was delighted by this lustful, cock hungry spectacle, and whispered into Christopher's ear, spurring him on.

"Mmm yeah, fuck her sweet little cunt Christopher!!! Fuck your cousin's tight hole!! She wants it bad!!"

"Urghh fuck!" he let out as he gripped her wide hips and rammed her hard and fast.

Suddenly Christopher stopped, and catching his breath he asked her, "Wait, Mead, Are you on the pill?"

"No," Meadow panted, "But you can put it in my ass if you want. I won't get pregnant."

Christopher and Adriana exchanged glances as Meadow then lifted her ass and eagerly awaited. Grinning evilly, Adriana then helped to work the head of his prick up inside Meadow's tight backdoor. The girls then proceeded to passionately kiss each other, swirling their tongues into each other's mouths. Groaning loudly, Christopher couldn't control himself and without warning blew his load deep inside her rectum, making her shriek with delight. Meadow seemingly liked the way his thick, hot semen shot in her ass and she moaned loudly.

"Ohhh Jesus fucking Christ!!" Christopher yelled, "I can't believe I just fucked Tony Soprano's daughter in the ass!"

Smiling slyly over her shoulder Meadow grinned, "I won't tell him, if you don't."

Adriana then smiled at Meadow, "Yeah, Christmas at you place should be interesting this year."

The girls then embraced and walked hand in hand to the bathroom to share a well deserved shower.

Shaking her luscious ass, Meadow then seductively smiled over her shoulder back at Christopher and said, "Well, are you going to join us?"

Christopher simply shook his head, "Adriana, you've created a monster...."

The End

2. Thanks poe diddley, thanked for this post
    Likes poe diddley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome :gold: