Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dear Diary... (thread)

Post Thanks / Like

EMMA WATSON
    TPG short

My roommate was dating this guy in college and she would tell me all about her “sexcapades” when she would get home. Turns out he was quite the lover - hung like a horse and totally uninhibited. In fact sometimes they would wander around the campus grounds at night and look for a place to fuck in public. It was apparently her “thing” to do.

I had to admit that I was a bit jealous by the stories she would tell and would frequently think about them while I masturbated at night. But as luck would have my roommate soon left to go home for a few days near the end of the semester and I decided to make the most of this opportunity.

I got dressed up and purposely went out of my way to meet up with her “boyfriend” and seduce him. It wasn’t even that hard. The moment I introduced myself I had him wrapped around my little finger. I pretty much had the pick of the litter as most of his friends were literally tripping over themselves to talk to me - especially considering how good I looked that night.

Nonetheless. I told “Mr. Big” to take me to the same place he usually took my roommate and while he rambled on about god knows what I blew his mind (and his huge cock!). In fact he was so stoned and worked up he blew his load in next to no time and came all over my face and neck. What a mess!!

Still. As dirty as it was it was one of the most erotic things I’ve ever done. Truth is I’ve never really acted like a downright slut before but it really turned me on. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t so famous so then I could live out my perverted fantasies. I can’t wait for next semester. Who knows. Maybe if his friends play their cards right I might even treat them to a BJ as well.

It’s the least I can do since they all claim to be huge Harry Potter fans.

Emma
    XOXO

2. Thanks yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DANI THORNE
    TPG short

Dear Celebfanforum

With our folks out of town for a few days I was instructed to play the role of babysitter again and look after Bella. We have a comfortable arrangement so it wasn't really a problem but she could definitely be a handful at times. It was during one of these occasions that I got up around 2am to go to the bathroom and heard soft moans emanating from my sisters room. It quickly occurred to me that she was most probably masturbating...but at 2am in the morning?

I wanted to mind my own business but I had to be sure so I went to the balcony from where I could see into her room and I noticed that the window was open and she had a visitor. I was then shocked to see that her boyfriend had snuck through the window and they were in the process of having sex - right under my very nose!!

While my initial instinct was to march right in there and confront them both I soon felt myself catch my breath as I watched the scene play out before me. There on the bed Bella lay with her legs spread wide as her (latest) boy toy pounded into her repeatedly. Even from my vantage point I could hear the faint sound of skin slapping against skin while they both moaned and gasped in unison.

It was just about the most erotic thing I had ever seen and before I knew what I was doing my hand slipped down between my legs and I began touching myself. My clit was on fire!! While common sense told me that what I was doing was wrong - I couldn't take my eyes off them as I watched him raise her legs over his shoulders and give her the hard fucking of her young life.

"Oh. Wow." I heard myself moan. "That's right. Fuck her hard and good. She needs it!"

Without realizing it I soon dipped two of my fingers deep inside my wet cunt while my body grew weaker and weaker. Soon they were on their knees and he was taking her from behind - just the way I liked to be taken. Caught up in the moment I inadvertently made a noise causing them both to stop and look in my direction.

Mortified. I quickly ducked out of the way and rushed back to my bedroom where I reached into my side draw to retrieve my trusty toy. It was only now as I lay there in bed that I realized I could just make out their voices in the other room as they fucked each other frantically...and I timed my thrust in time with their own.

Ultimately Bella and I came at the same time before I drifted off to sleep with my toy still lodged between my legs.

4. Thanks TheLW, assman118, cgriffith, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, assman118, cgriffith, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From the pages of Stella Hudgens Diary

Dear Dairy,

Iím really confused today I heard my sister talking with Taylor again yet the only thing I continue to think about is my sister. Theyíre just so perverse and sexual together but Iím getting really jealous of hearing how excited each gets pleasuring each other. To me it seems there doing it to prove a point and itís really starting to piss me off and get me really horny. I would not get so worked up if it was not for them giggling and laughing so much while talking about boys my age, I mean if they really want to play the field maybe I can lead the way? I mean Vanessa does not know how well I give oral sex and Iíve always dreamt of having Taylorís tongue in my mouth. I mean if Vanessa thinks what she is doing is funny she has another thing coming. One day soon I may just walk in on them two in just my birthday suit.

XXO

6. Thanks TheLW, sid9764_c, yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, sid9764_c, yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Personal Diary of JOJO

It all happened so suddenly.. For the first time in a long while I headed back into the studio tonight to lay down some vocals for some tracks I had been working on with Shawn. I had already gone through a grueling day of work on the set of an upcoming movie I'm involved in, so I wasn't looking forward to a late night session of recording tonight. Shawn, although a few years older than me, is an absolute wiz behind the mixing desk!

But for ages I knew he had a thing for me and I could have sworn he sometimes checked out my ass when I bent over the mixing desk to reach some of the controls. There was a moment tonight where it all went quiet, his eyes drew in mine, and before I knew it the silence was replaced with us furiously making out and caressing each other passionately. His hands roamed and fondled every part of my body, and I moaned in excitement when his hand went up my skirt to play with my pussy through my thong. Before I knew it, Shawn was sitting on a stool below me whilst I sat above the keys of the piano, my thighs spread apart, skirt up around my slim waist as he slid down my wet thong. I groaned uncontrollably as he leant in to eat my moist cunt, his tongue making me feel things that are nigh impossible to put into words. I stroked his short hair with one hand, and squeezed the other as his magical tongue brought on my loud orgasm.

Expecting me to immediately return the favor, he started to unbutton his jeans as I hopped off of the piano and knelt before him as he slid down his boxer shorts. My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as his hard black eight inch cock flopped out, almost striking me in the face. His dick was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen, and I was gobsmacked at the prospect of having to service him. Opening my thin lips wide, I barely wrapped them around his thick girth as he took in bundles of my long brown hair. I held him by his huge hanging balls, lashing the tip as some saliva slipped out of my tiny mouth. I knew it would be highly unlikely for me to deep throat him, but I wanted to make sure I didn't disappoint him by not being
    able to get him off. As I sucked his purple colored head, I stroked his erect length which seemed to cause him to whimper and his legs to shake at my firm suckling.

I was temporarily distracted by him fondling my breasts through my blouse and knew that my cleavage from his point of view must have looked quite enticing. Using that to my advantage, I let his cock go for a second, pulled my top down to allow him to see my firm naked breasts, offering them to hopefully help finish him off. He took the bait and rested his long piece of black meat in the middle of my chest, as I pushed my soft tits around him. He thrust back and forth along my breasts like he was a runner in a hundred meter sprint, desperate to spew his seed all over my tits. With the tip of his cock occasionally rubbing up against my chin, I was able to face my lips and tongue downward to flick them against his soft bell-end. With a cry of "Oh Shawn, I want to feel your juicy cum on my tits", he finally exploded his warm seed in between my breasts and all the way up my neck.

Due to the long day, I didn't give him any indication that I was keen to fuck him right there and then. But it was also the thought of how I could possibly fit that beautifully long colored shaft inside my tiny opening. Looks like I'll have to do some more stretches at the gym or get some information from the book of karma sutra before I visit Shawn at the studio in a few days time!

My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

8. Thanks yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wanted to try and write a story dedicated to Alice Eve but the ideas just haven't come to mind to write a worthwhile story.
    So using her character "Molly" in the movie "She's Out Of My League", I decided to do a diary entry instead. Enjoy!

Molly's Personal Diary

Well, Kirk and I finally did it. After the awkwardness of a few months ago with the web-toe incident, things are I'm glad to say so much better, especially after last night.
    He was still quite nervous as I'm sure he still thought I was too good for him and no doubt, vastly more experienced in the bedroom. But once I took him into the candle lit bedroom and started to strip down to my lacy black bra and panties, he focused on nothing but me and I'm sure had his full attention.
    With his shirt removed, we kissed passionately on the bed and when he finally removed his belt, I slid a hand into his pants and was surprised that he still decided to go sans pubic hair, without a trace of it surrounding his hard smooth cock.

As our tongues wrestled, his cock extended in my hand as I jerked at his nervous throbbing tool. He shivered as I kissed down the middle of his skinny frame, his breathing intensifying the closer I got to his most sensitive of regions. He was in a state of expectancy as I lied in between his outstretched legs, stroking his cock with a big smile on my face. I told him to just lie back and enjoy himself. I licked the length of his tool, keeping my eyes directly on his so I could gauge his reaction. They tightened as my lips closed around his spongy head, my tongue delicately licking at his slit and dancing around it's circumference.

Kirk panted as I took him deep in my mouth, the tip of his cock easily sliding into my throat. As I retracted his length across my pouty lips, I quickly told him it was OK for him to cum in my mouth, which I know certainly surprised him. I slipped a hand inside my silk panties and rubbed my pussy as I blew him, taking time to run my
    moist tongue over his hairless balls before taking him deep again. Kirk soon tensed up, his hot salty cum spewing into my grateful mouth, emptying his nuts as I sucked at him. We lay there for about half an hour, talking about what had just transpired. Whilst I ran a hand up and down his chest, I was elated when his cock started to harden once again and stand impressively tall. Just seeing his dick arise like that made me incredibly horny, more so than when I was going down on him.

I straddled over him so my knees were either side of his, allowing him to take in my semi naked form. He knew that this was the moment that both he and I had waited for, as I untied a silk string that held up one side of my panties, uncovering my wet bald cunt to his astonished eyes. I leant down to kiss him, telling him again to just enjoy himself. Reaching in between our bodies, I positioned his hard dick at my soft juicy entrance. Once he was ready, I pushed my cunt downwards
    against his sensitive cockhead, and moaned as I felt his dick open up my slick pussy, and slide inside of me for the very first time.
    I've had bigger cocks inside me than Kirk's, but his seemed to fit so perfectly. I rubbed my clit as I rode his cock, and after about twenty minutes of this, it only just dawned on me that I hadn't removed my bra yet!

"One more surprise", I said to him softly, as I reached behind my back, unclasping my brassiere, tugging at the straps and letting my 36C sized breasts roam free. Kirk couldn't wait to reach up and hold each of my tits in his eager hands, squeezing them softly with both sets of fingers and lightly pinching at my hard pink nipples. I leant down as I fucked him, allowing him to feed on my breast like a newborn baby desperate for some milk.

I rocked my hips as I was completely impaled upon his cock, my back arched, my large chest thrust forward as I ran my fingers through my long blonde curls. His hungry hands were filled with each of my sweaty arse cheeks, and he devilishly ran a finger up and down my crack as I bounced upon him. I yelped as his fingertip probed ever so slightly across my anal entrance. It must have been a dream come true for him, having a sexually charged woman like myself riding him like crazy. My pussy started to tighten around his dick which set off both of our climaxes simultaneously. Kirk grabbed my hips tightly as he came inside me, my pussy releasing some warm juices that squished against each of our connected thighs and hips.

It's Kirk's birthday next week, and I'm sure I have a few "gift" ideas planned for him, involving parts of my body that he is quite clearly obsessed with...

My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

10. Thanks TPG, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OLIVIA HOLT
    TPG short

Dear Celebfanforum

I've been having this really dirty recurring dream. Three times this week. I have a kind of a crush on one of the guys who work on the show (Kickin' It). The actual guy is an "older" dude and a good producer, but in my dream he's kind of a bastard. In my fantasy it's just a normal day on the set, not really busy or anything, and I'm sitting off to the side just playing with my phone when he comes over and tells me to put it away - threatening to take it away from me if he catches me sending text messages again.

Of course, as soon as he's gone I take it out and start fooling around again. But a minute later I'm totally distracted by a dirty text message from Bella (THORNE) and I don't see him come back. He doesn't say anything and just reaches over and snatches the phone right out of my hand! I protest and tell him he can't do that, and he tells me that he warned me earlier and leaves.

In my dream, there's all kinds of shit on that phone: dirty texts to my girl and boyfriends, pictures of me posing in various semi-nude states, even a few sex photos. Anybody looking through it would think the owner was a total slut!

Anyways, at the end of the day he calls me into his trailer and closes the door. He starts off by talking about my bad attitude and how he is really disappointed in me and thinks I'm heading in the direction of another DEMI LOVATO or AMANDA BYNES. Then he starts in on how I'm always texting around the set, and am totally distracted and disconnected from the other co-stars.

From there it's an easy step to what he found on my phone, how he can't believe I'm "that kind" of girl and how he didn't know what to do with me until he saw the kinds of things that go on behind closed doors.

"You really are a dirty little slut, Olivia."

"Excuse me?" I take offence. "What did you call me?"

He then bends me over the desk, and before I can protest he pulls my pants and panties down around my thighs and with one hand between my shoulder blades, holds me face down and starts to spank me. He's not fooling around either. These are hard slaps that make me cry out with each strike.

Every five or six strokes his hand then slips between my thighs, two fingers pushing and probing into me, working back and forth along my smooth mound. Several minutes of this leaves my ass bright red and sore, and my pussy dripping wet!!

Finally he takes out his (manly) cock and I'm floored at the size of it. With my torso still pinned down, he starts to fuck me from behind and it doesn't take long for me to moan out loud.

"OMG! You're cock is so big!" I moan without thinking.

Between the risk of getting caught and the fact that he's old enough to be my dad, I come hard! He then pulls me up and flips me onto my back while I'm still shaking from my orgasm, pulls my pants and panties up around my ankles and pushes my t-shirt and bra up to my shoulders to expose my breasts.

My nipples are ROCK hard as he forces his cock back inside me again, pulling it out to admire how it glistens with my juices. Then he folds me up until my knees are almost touching my chest and pushes his thick manhood up into my teen ass!!

I'm shocked by this and initially object but the more rough and forceful he is with me the more I like it. He fucks me HARD on the desk, taking my backdoor cherry and telling me what a fucking whore I am and how I made him do this - how he had to teach me a lesson -just as he taught DEBBY RYAN a few weeks earlier. When he's just about to come, he pushes me down onto my knees, fills my mouth with his cock-flesh and my throat with his hot seed.

I wake up from this dream so horny and wet that I have to touch myself right then and there, and usually spread my legs wide and shove my hand inside my panties and finger-bang myself to completion.

Kisses,
    Holt.

12. Thanks TheLW, Simmo, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, yossairian liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12