CELEBFANFORUM PRESENTS...
HOLLYWOOD BABBLE #7

FEATURING Kristin Kreuk and Michelle Trachtenberg
Created by TPG
DISCLAIMER: This fictional interview was written for entertainment purposes only

"George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight"
TORONTO, December 4, 2012

GEORGE STROUMBOULOPOULOS:
You know my next guest from such shows as "Smallville" and "Beauty & The Beast." Please give it up for Kristin Kreuk.

KRISTIN ENTERS TO THE SOUND OF APPLAUSE

GS:
Kristin. Welcome. Lovely to see you.

KREUK:
Thank you. Good to be here.

GS:
It's so great to finally see you in the red chair. The first time I remember meeting you was back when I was working at MuchMusic during the music awards.

KREUK:
I think I remember that. Feels like a lifetime ago.

GS:
I think back then you were still riding high off the success of Smallville. But since then you've come a long way.

KREUK:
Uh-Huh. I guess you could say that.

GS:
By the way, what is it with you and story book adaptation's. First you did Snow White, then you helped in the retelling of Superman, and now you get into a new version of Beauty & The Beast?

KRISTIN GIGGLES

KREUK:
Ah. Yeah. Yeah. I know right. Just lucked out I guess.

GS:
So today you're here to promote "Beauty & The Beast" or course, but I also wanted to talked to you about some of your other projects if you don't mind?

KREUK:
Absolutely.

GS:
Specifically your recent work on the Irvine Welsh's "Ecstasy" film.

KREUK:
Sure. What would you like to know.

GEORGE LOOKS AT THE AUDIENCE

GS:
What many people don't realize is that Kristin's lived a very interesting life. She's already had her fair share of experiences.

KREUK:
Uh. Yeah. Without a doubt.

GS:
You don't mind if we discuss some of those experiences here tonight do you?

KREUK:
Sure. Fire away. That's why I'm here after all.

GS:
Well. Can you tell me how you prepared for your role in "Ecstasy." Did you have any experiences with the drug culture growing up. You grew in Vancouver correct?

KREUK:
Absolutely. Born and raised.

GS:
So any experiences from that?

KREUK:
Wow. (blushing) Plenty. Trust me.

KRISTIN GIGGLES NERVOUSLY

GS:
So did you get caught up in that scene at all...in the mid to late 90's?

KREUK:
Yeah. I did. I guess you could say I was heavily involved in that whole Vancouver Rave culture back in the 90's, sure. Back when it was still illegal and underground.

GS:
Oh you did. Good. Because I just assumed you did. But go ahead.

KREUK:
Yeah. I was definitely around that "element" in my teen years. So when it came time for me to read for that role of Heather Thompson in the film I was on familiar ground.

GEORGE LOOKS AT THE AUDIENCE

GS:
You have to keep your eye out on this one. She's not as sweet as she appears to be.

KREUK:
Isn't that the truth. I might look all innocent and shit, but I've definitely been around the block a few times.

GS:
So can you tell us anything about that time in your life. Was it similar to the way it was portrayed in the movie?

KRISTIN PAUSES FOR A MOMENT TO THINK

KREUK:
Um. Yes and no.

GS:
How so?

KREUK:
Well to be honest there was a lot more nudity in real life due to the heat and the hordes of dancing teenagers. And a lot more sex if I recall.

GS:
Really. And that didn't bothered you?

KREUK:
Are you kidding. That was one of the main reasons we'd go. There really wasn't anything like dropping a few pills and just letting loose on the "dance floor" and having countless hands just caress and touch your body while you trip out. It was just a fantastic time.

GS:
So I assume you had your fair share of flings and one night stands there.

KRISTIN GRINS

KREUK:
Honestly. If I didn't hook up with at least four or five guys in a night there was something seriously wrong.

GS:
So you were really into the scene back then.

KRISTIN GIGGLES

KREUK:
Everyone was. Well at least everyone I knew. That's all we ever talked about. Me and the girls would come home from school, do our homework and then wait till midnight and sneak out of the house and hit up one of the local raves.

GS:Even during weeknights?

KREUK:
Especially on school nights. We'd screw around and dance our asses off till about 5am, then come home and sleep two hours and get ready for school and act like nothing ever happened. It was pretty insane now that I think about it. All that pent up energy.

GS:
So you did this for a while then?

KREUK:
Seriously. There are like 3-4 years back there that I can't even remember. Just bits and pieces. Images of me sneaking in and out of guys bedrooms and even having them come back to my place right under my folks nose.

GS:
Weren't you ever worried about your safety?

KREUK:
Nah. For some reason I was just never scared back then. I guess it never really occurred to me just how dangerous it was. I was too busy just having fun and screwing around. I was a bit of a wildcat back then.

GS:
You don't say. (grins)

KRISTIN LAUGHS

GS:
So by screwing around you mean having anonymous sex.

KREUK:
Sure. (grins) I know people have this image of me in their heads that I'm all uptight and repressed when it comes to sex, but nothing could be further from the truth. For the most part I was a little deviant growing up. All I ever thought about was sex. I mean I lost my virginity when I was like 13 (and to a family friend no less) so all the uptight shit came much later when I went into full time acting.

GS:
Really?

KREUK:
Yeah. Just a lot of behind the scenes stuff that went on when I dropped out of school and took it up full time. Let's just say I have a lot of horror casting couch stories and experiences that really put me off the whole "Hollywood" experience.

GS:
So that must have really put you off acting and doing interviews over the years.

KREUK:
Well it did for a while, but when you read a story like "Beauty & The Beast" the message is so beautiful that I just felt compelled to help spread that tale, you know.

GS:
Yeah I agree. It seems like a classic story. Which reminds me. Is it true you once had a really tough time on a photo shoot and cried the entire time?

KRISTIN NODS HER HEAD

KREUK:
Yep. That "infamous" shoot.

GS:
What exactly happened there. Can you clear it up for us once and for all? I've just heard so many conflicting rumors and versions about what actually happened. That apparently there was some guy that flat out propositioned you?

KREUK:
Well. At the time I was just 18. And in a nutshell it was one of the very first "photoshoots" I had ever attended, and the very same event where I was actually propositioned for sex.

GS:
Really?

KREUK:
I mean I guess I shouldn't really complain considering it helped me land the role of Lana Lang on Smallville a few weeks later.

GS:
So what happened?

KREUK:
Essentially. I showed up to this hotel where they had set up this "shoot" only to find myself completely alone with three older men, two of which were photographers while the third was this sleazy Hollywood producer.

GS:
Anyone we know?

KREUK:
No. He's long gone from the business. That's why I can finally tell this story.

GS:
And what was he doing there. Did you know he was going to attend?

KREUK:
No. Not a clue. He apparently knew the photographer and had arranged the whole thing.

GS:
And he was there just to supervise the photo shoot?

KREUK:
Well. When I walked in it was like any other shoot, with your entire wardrobe laid out for you. Only most of it, if not all of the outfits provided were store bought by him and some of them were extremely kinky in nature. So naturally I didn't want to do it.

GS:
Like kinky how?

KREUK:
You know the usual fantasy ensembles like the Naughty Nurse, Dominatrix, and Schoolgirl uniforms. Basically the entire thing was some twisted fantasy "date" he had conjured up for himself with some camera guys walking around taking pictures of the entire affair for posterity's sake. It was extremely uncomfortable.

GS:
So this guy arranged to hook up with you all under the pretense of a photo shoot?

KREUK:
Pretty much yeah. Since then I'm less naive and won't go to "shoots" on my own anymore.

GS:
He didn't hurt you did he?

KREUK:
What. No. Not at all. On the contrary. Most of these guys who have gone to these lengths usually want to do the opposite. I'd say they're much more interested in giving me pleasure than pain.

GS:
Wait. So this has happened to you on more than one occasion?

KRISTIN SHRUGS

KREUK:
Like I said. I was super naive when I was young. And was eager to put myself out there.

GS:
I see. So what happened in the end. Did you sleep with him?

KRISTIN GRINS

KREUK:
Let's just say that I convinced him and his friends to do away with the camera's and the "shoot" and made that afternoon extremely memorable for all parties involved.

GS:
Really. So you had sex with all three of them?

KREUK:
You know that they say, "Live and Learn."

GS:
Speaking of young. I want you to look at a video we have prepared and I want you to tell me if you remember this scene.

KREUK:
Oh God. (giggles nervously) I'm really concerned right now. It's not footage from the hotel is it?

GS:
Not at all. But remind me to look into that (Kristin Kreuk Sex Tape). But for now just take a look at that monitor.

GEORGE PLAYS FOOTAGE FROM HER APPEARANCE IN "EUROTRIP" in 2004

KREUK:
Yep. (giggles) That also happened.

GS:
Now. Did you know that Matt Damon would be the guy making out with you before you signed on to do the part?

KREUK:
Err. I'm not entirely sure. Maybe. Probably. I can't remember.

GS:
I mean. That's got to be a moment where you're like, "Now if I've got to French-kiss someone, let it be with Matt Damon."

KRISTIN LAUGHS

KREUK:
Actually, I'll be honest with you. I was more tempted by the location of the movie than by any script cause the producers were like, "Come to Prague and we'll shoot." And I was like, "Okay. A free trip to Europe! I'm in."

GS:
So the rumors that the two of you hooked up behind the scenes is false?

KREUK:
Hmm. (grinning) Well. That may or may not have happened. I'm a little foggy on the details myself right now.

AUDIENCE GIGGLES

GS:
Yeah I bet you are. So the real question is, was he a good kisser?

KREUK:
Well, see...he was in his character so, he may have bit me.

GS:
Interesting. (remarks over audience snickering) Do you like that sort of thing?

KRISTIN NODS

KREUK:
You know. That film actually holds some sentimental value to me.

GS:
It does. Why?

KREUK:
Because it was during that trip to Prague that I had my very first and last lesbian experience.

GEORGE SUDDENLY SEEMS ANIMATED

GS:
It was. Please. Explain.

KREUK:
Well. As many people know the film also starred a fresh faced 19-year-old by the name of Michelle Trachtenberg. You may have heard of her? (grins) Enough said.

GS:
No-No-No. You can't just leave us hanging like that. What happened?

KRISTIN LAUGHS

KREUK:
Well. To make a long story short, Michelle and I had wrapped up filming for the day and ended up hitting up one of the local dance clubs in town. The place was huge and packed to capacity. It was actually the inspiration for the large night club scene you see in the film. The clubs there are just incredible.

GS:
Did anyone recognize the two of you?

KREUK:
You know they really didn't. But you'd expect that since they don't get Smallville of Buffy over there.

GS:
So I assume you guys hooked up with some local boys.

KREUK:
Absolutely. We hit the sauce pretty hard and Michelle was absolutely drunk off her ass. She was so cute.

GS:
I bet the two of you made quite the scene together. I think we have a photo of Michelle on the screen.

KREUK:
You have no idea. At one point it felt like we were the center of attention with dozens of guys just standing around watching us. Undressing us with their eyes.

GS:
Watching what exactly?

KREUK:
Us. Dance together. Funnily enough Michelle and I were so drunk and caught up in the moment that we ended up just focusing on each other, and the rest as they say is history.

GS:
Wait a minute. What the hell does that mean. What happened exactly. Be more specific.

KRISTIN GIGGLES

KREUK:
Well let's just say little Miss Dawn Summer (Buffy) finally came out of her shell and was super frisky that night. It was really something to behold. Even if I wanted to stop her (which I didn't) I don't think I could have. One minute we were bumping and grinding and showing off to all the men in the club, and the next she had her tongue down my throat.

GS:
So what did you do?

KREUK:
What do you think I did. We were both in the moment. We just went for it and it was phenomenal. It was like I was right back in Vancouver in my rave days, screwing around and throwing caution to the wind.

GS:
And this led to the two of you having sex?

KREUK:
Yep. Somehow Michelle and I ended up back at some guys place where we found ourselves totally surrounded by men. Fortunately for us they seemed like decent enough boys, and were more interested in watching us get it on then participating. So she and I got right down to business.

GS:
Do you remember what the two of you did?

KREUK:
I remember bits and pieces. I mainly recall her going down on me in front of everyone and how incredible it felt. In fact I was so impressed with that long tongue of hers that she actually made me cum twice. I guess it was pretty weird considering it was on the living room floor of some guys apartment in the middle of the Czech Republic, surrounded by cheering drunk men. It was actually pretty wild when I think about it now.

GS:
Yeah. Sounds pretty wild. And also sounds incredibly dangerous too.

KREUK:
It was. But strangely enough that's partially why we did it. We both seemed turned on by the whole "danger" aspect of it all. I don't think a single person in that room spoke a lick of English. Not that we conversed much.

GS:
So after Michelle went down on you did you get a change to return the favor?

AUDIENCE SNICKERS

KREUK:
Absolutely. I definitely gave as good as I got. In fact if I remember correctly I made her cum at least three times over the course of the evening. I recall being extremely proud and smug about it at the time too.

GS:
Wow. I can't believe that with a room full of men no one tried anything. You were what, 22. While Michelle was just 19 at the time?

KREUK:
Well. (grinning) I never said that.

GS:
Ah. So you DID end up having sex with those men.

KREUK:
Well. No thanks to Michelle.

GS:
Really. I'm impressed. Taking on a room full of men at the tender age of 19 and 22. Kudos.

KREUK:
I mean one minute I'm eating her pussy and the next I look up and she's got some guys cock in her mouth, and inviting the others to join us no less. At one point she had like three cocks dangling in front of her face while I chewed on her clit and made her cum with my tongue. It was a pretty crazy scene but so much fun.

GS:
And I bet you had your fair share of cock that night too.

KREUK:
Possibly. (grins) I definitely wasn't complaining. It was definitely a trip I'll never forget.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

GS:
Well on that note.

KREUK:
Great. Make me sound like a complete slut before we wrap up the interview why don't you.

GS:
What. No. Not at all. In fact I think you've probably made even more fans out there tonight.

KREUK:
Yeah. You're probably right.

GS:
Although I can't say how Michelle Trachtenberg will react to you telling the world that she's actually bi-sexual and indulged in a European orgy.

KREUK:
Really? (giggles) I thought everyone knew that about her sexuality. It's like Hollywood's worse kept secret.

GS:
What secret?

KREUK:
That she's gay. Or at least she is now. Cause I can tell you first hand that back in the day she definitely enjoyed the company of woman. Well. Multiple men too. In fact wasn't she linked to Hilary Duff at one point?

GS:
You're so bad. (laughs)

KREUK:
Like I said earlier. I'm not as innocent as people think.

GS:
Well it's been a great pleasure to see you again. Thanks for coming tonight.

KREUK:
No. Thank you. It was fun going down memory lane.

GS:
Don't forget to catch "Beauty & The Beast" on the CW Network on Thursday's at 9pm.

FADE TO COMMERCIAL

PREVIOUS EPISODE
| NEXT EPISODE